IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags favorite music , music

Old 7th September 2020, 07:46 PM   #1
Fonebone
persona non grata

What Music are you listening to RIGHT NOW? Part V

Saint Louis tickle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWrsoW6R1dA

Hold Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAoydhB7Eow

Don't vote for Mr. Nobody
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh_XezbCDOc
All great truths begin as blasphemies __Shaw
Fonebone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2020, 05:28 PM   #2
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Old 11th September 2020, 05:33 PM   #3
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Old 12th September 2020, 12:52 PM   #4
Axxman300
Illuminator

I prefer old Blue Oyster Cult:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkeQHydPhzE

Old 12th September 2020, 02:07 PM   #5
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

pathetic videos about 9/11 CTs of woo, pathetic

posting idiotic videos based on woo, posted on 9/11, how pathetic
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th September 2020, 08:59 PM   #6
Jimmy9
Scholar

NSFW

I AGREE

Last edited by Jimmy9; 12th September 2020 at 09:00 PM.
Jimmy9 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2020, 05:43 AM   #7
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
posting idiotic videos based on woo, posted on 9/11, how pathetic
Almost as pathetic as the American system of Government where a Man who promotes a conspiracy theory that Violated the laws of Physics authored By a Debunked 9/11No Planer,
Becomes President of the United States not dispite his lies but because of them.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th September 2020, 07:28 PM   #8
Jimmy9
Scholar

I AGREE
Old 18th September 2020, 09:01 PM   #9
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
I AGREE
Some idiots dumber than CIT. It takes skill
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2020, 12:33 PM   #10
MattNelson
Thinker

Thanks Childlike Empress for the opportunity to share my web page for 9/11-related music video (no ads are mine, as always):

http://www.911conspiracy.tv/9-11_music_video.html
MattNelson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2020, 09:51 AM   #11
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Wow, a link to stupid - that is a lot of extra stupid

Originally Posted by MattNelson View Post
Thanks Childlike Empress for the opportunity to share my web page for 9/11-related music video (no ads are mine, as always):

911conspiracy TV, a collection of the dumbest collection of 9/11 truth nuts.

Quote:
Evidence wasn't documented properly, specifically the plane parts that were never identified to match the aircraft by serial numbers (no black boxes found for WTC flights).
You can't get rid of the woo, you still have BS. There was no need to identify Flight 11 and 175 parts by serial numbers, The only planes on 9/11 at the WTC impacts were 11 and 175, as seen on Radar, and by people. People saw aircraft impact, and the only planes in NYC on Radar at the WTC were 11 and 175... thus you still hold on to the BS spread by idiot experts in 9/11 truth.

The black boxes are not certified to survive the collapse of the towers - the collapse of each tower was equal in energy to over 130 tons of TNT.

... your aircraft debris paper is funny, the NTSB does not do Crime, the FBI does crime. The NTSB does accident investigation to help prevent accidents and identify possible safety issues. Thus the NTSB will not identify parts, the parts did not fail.

Quote:
Where are the New York black boxes, then? Why were the alleged murder weapons never identified forensically?
Never Identified? Radar identified the weapons, and the NTSB supplied the evidence to the FBI... why make up BS? It is this kind of failure which has the president spreading lies.

Last edited by beachnut; 20th September 2020 at 11:00 AM.
Old 21st September 2020, 11:41 AM   #12
MattNelson
Thinker

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
911conspiracy TV, a collection of the dumbest collection of 9/11 truth nuts.
Fun stuff. For that page I'm a collector, not a truther. I don't think I qualify as a truther anyway. They did kick me off their FB group. (See thread.)

Thanks for the input below. I'll tune up my language in a future version of the airplane debris PDF.

Quote:
You can't get rid of the woo, you still have BS. There was no need to identify Flight 11 and 175 parts by serial numbers, The only planes on 9/11 at the WTC impacts were 11 and 175, as seen on Radar, and by people. People saw aircraft impact, and the only planes in NYC on Radar at the WTC were 11 and 175... thus you still hold on to the BS spread by idiot experts in 9/11 truth.

The black boxes are not certified to survive the collapse of the towers - the collapse of each tower was equal in energy to over 130 tons of TNT.

... your aircraft debris paper is funny, the NTSB does not do Crime, the FBI does crime. The NTSB does accident investigation to help prevent accidents and identify possible safety issues. Thus the NTSB will not identify parts, the parts did not fail.

Never Identified? Radar identified the weapons, and the NTSB supplied the evidence to the FBI... why make up BS? It is this kind of failure which has the president spreading lies.
MattNelson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st September 2020, 12:46 PM   #13
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

You're welcome. Wojna is the bandleader of "Die Bandbreite" (that's the artist), the song is called "Selbst Gemacht".

Here are two more, both geopolitical analyses with little "truthiness" (but certainly too much for beachnut). I think both are great, especially the latter still gives me goosebumps.

Uwe Banton - "11th September"
I AGREE

Die Firma - "Kein Ende in Sicht"
I AGREE
Old 21st September 2020, 01:49 PM   #14
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

9/11 heroes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsYp...youtu.be&t=102
Old 24th September 2020, 05:26 PM   #15
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by your server
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Congratulations.
Old 8th November 2020, 04:16 PM   #16
The Common Potato
Critical Thinker

Now V 'Cos I've just noticed the thread :-)
The Common Potato is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories