IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 9th January 2021, 11:16 PM   #41
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
The clueless is strong.

This thread is hilarious.

Y'all have no idea of what it is that you are watching unfold.
Then tell us.
Old 10th January 2021, 06:52 AM   #42
Mader Levap
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Then tell us.
He won't. All he has is this vague crapola.

And we know what it is about anyway. It is common knowledge loonies plan something for 17-20 Jan.
Old 10th January 2021, 10:38 AM   #43
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Mader Levap View Post
He won't. All he has is this vague crapola.

And we know what it is about anyway. It is common knowledge loonies plan something for 17-20 Jan.
Do these morons realize it's not gonna be like Jan 6?
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2021, 11:31 AM   #44
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Do these morons realize it's not gonna be like Jan 6?
The operative word is morons.
They are going to try something in the Jan 17 to 20 time range; I doubt it will be another assault on the capitol but they will try some stupid stunt.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2021, 06:40 PM   #45
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by ChristianProgressive View Post
1) Arugument from Credulity fallacy....
So you don't think the absence of whistleblowers is evidence 911 was not an inside job?

How many people in a conspiracy have to keep their mouths shut before the absence of whistle blowers is meaningful?

BTW, I did not rule out who or how many people were involved in this perfect storm of inadequate, under-armed Capitol Police. I merely said stupidity was another possibility.

More and more information is coming in however and until certain things get investigated we can't really say what was involved here.

There are some important observations in this personal account.

And obviously we need to know more about the civilian heads of the Pentagon that Trump only installed after the election he lost.

Something very bad happened here. Don't go ragging on my case just because I haven't bought into some well organized planning. Consider for, example, if it was so well planned, why was it so poorly executed?
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2021, 06:47 PM   #46
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
and i'll be left with ... the Epochtimes?

No. There are many others you've sneered at, remember?
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2021, 07:02 PM   #47
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Then tell us.

Did.

More than a few times.

Last edited by Bubba; 10th January 2021 at 07:04 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2021, 07:11 PM   #48
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
The operative word is morons.
They are going to try something in the Jan 17 to 20 time range; I doubt it will be another assault on the capitol but they will try some stupid stunt.
And likely massacred in the process, too stupid to know how stupid they are.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2021, 08:35 PM   #49
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating

Y'all have no idea of what it is that you are watching unfold.

Is it the mole machine? Please tell me it's the mole machine.

I've always wanted to see one in action. Yet since at least the 60s, they've only shown up in cartoons. I'm sure there were a lot of technical kinks to work out. But you got it working, right? Come on, let's see it. Right up through the Reflecting Pool at the right dramatic moment would be good. (Plus, that way, you can call it the Kraken and pretend that's what you were talking about all along.) The world owes me mole machines!
Old 10th January 2021, 08:47 PM   #50
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
Is it the mole machine? Please tell me it's the mole machine.

I've always wanted to see one in action. Yet since at least the 60s, they've only shown up in cartoons. I'm sure there were a lot of technical kinks to work out. But you got it working, right? Come on, let's see it. Right up through the Reflecting Pool at the right dramatic moment would be good. (Plus, that way, you can call it the Kraken and pretend that's what you were talking about all along.) The world owes me mole machines!

"Its far easier to deceive a man, than it is to convince him he was deceived."
Old 10th January 2021, 08:51 PM   #51
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Um dude, you really need to turn on the news. The Secret Service just rushed Trump to Walter Reed. He had a stroke, he's in a coma.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2021, 08:58 PM   #52
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating

And, as you're demonstrating, easiest of all is to do neither.
Old 10th January 2021, 08:59 PM   #53
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Um dude, you really need to turn on the news. The Secret Service just rushed Trump to Walter Reed. He had a stroke, he's in a coma.
They're voting to 25th him as we speak.
Old 10th January 2021, 09:41 PM   #54
ChristianProgressive
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
So you don't think the absence of whistleblowers is evidence 911 was not an inside job?

How many people in a conspiracy have to keep their mouths shut before the absence of whistle blowers is meaningful?

BTW, I did not rule out who or how many people were involved in this perfect storm of inadequate, under-armed Capitol Police. I merely said stupidity was another possibility.

More and more information is coming in however and until certain things get investigated we can't really say what was involved here.

There are some important observations in this personal account.

And obviously we need to know more about the civilian heads of the Pentagon that Trump only installed after the election he lost.

Something very bad happened here. Don't go ragging on my case just because I haven't bought into some well organized planning. Consider for, example, if it was so well planned, why was it so poorly executed?
I'll admit that I don't have an answer for that. But I dont' need one. The facts speak for themselves: people bringing bundles of flex cuffs, caches of explosives and weapons found, cops stepping aside and letting rioters through. NG told initially to stay out of it.

One is meaningless, twice is coincidence, three times suspicious. More than that reeks of planning.
Old 10th January 2021, 09:43 PM   #55
ChristianProgressive
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Source?
Old 10th January 2021, 09:44 PM   #56
ChristianProgressive
Master Poster

Did.

More than a few times.
No, you made vague comments that stick to the safe saide of the line while hinting at foreknowledge of more insurrection to come.
Old 10th January 2021, 09:47 PM   #57
sts60
Illuminator

“KAPALUA, Hawaii (AP) — PGA of America votes to move 2022 PGA Championship event away from Trump National Golf Club after Capitol insurrection.”

Trump: a losing loser who loses.

What hasn’t sunk in yet for the Thumbsucker-in-Chief is how little use all the people and companies who have coddled him so far will have for him going forward. His crappy hotels will be ghost towns. Businesses won’t hold events there, won’t donate to his MAGA2024SuperPatriotVictory Fund (99.7% of donations to which will go to paying off Russian mob loans), cities will deny him permits for his grift’n’ego fests, and subpoenas from state prosecutors will rain down.

In a few more months, the Senate will vote to convict him and he’ll be officially unable to fundraise on the flimsy premise of a 2024 run. He’ll have to have his idiot large adult sons do all his social media whining for him, but nobody will care, because even Rupert (spit) Murdoch media will treat him like the embarrassing crazy uncle who kept unzipping at the dinner table.

Even the Q dolts will move on from him to fixate on the next loser as their messiah. That is, those who aren’t in jails, insane asylums, or just managed to grow up.

Last edited by sts60; 10th January 2021 at 09:49 PM.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2021, 09:51 PM   #58
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Source?
Check post #51. Hilarious unintentional irony.
Old 10th January 2021, 09:53 PM   #59
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
ďKAPALUA, Hawaii (AP) ó PGA of America votes to move 2022 PGA Championship event away from Trump National Golf Club after Capitol insurrection.Ē

Trump: a losing loser who loses.

What hasnít sunk in yet for the Thumbsucker-in-Chief is how little use all the people and companies who have coddled him so far will have for him going forward. His crappy hotels will be ghost towns. Businesses wonít hold events there, wonít donate to his MAGA2024SuperPatriotVictory Fund (99.7% of donations to which will go to paying off Russian mob loans), cities will deny him permits for his griftíníego fests, and subpoenas from state prosecutors will rain down.

In a few more months, the Senate will vote to convict him and heíll be officially unable to fundraise on the flimsy premise of a 2024 run. Heíll have to have his idiot large adult sons do all his social media whining for him, but nobody will care, because even Rupert (spit) Murdoch media will treat him like the embarrassing crazy uncle who kept unzipping at the dinner table.

Even the Q dolts will move on from him to fixate on the next loser as their messiah. That is, those who arenít in jails, insane asylums, or just managed to grow up.
You know why pigeons fly upside down over Trump properties?

Nothing worth ******** on.
Old 11th January 2021, 06:53 AM   #60
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Source?
Oh, I was just messing with him.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 07:07 AM   #61
Mader Levap
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
Consider for, example, if it was so well planned, why was it so poorly executed?
It was not well planned (nothing involving Trump is). Point is that it was planned.

Do not even try to argue "incompetently done plan does not count as plan" again like with coup.
Old 11th January 2021, 11:00 AM   #62
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Mader Levap View Post
It was not well planned (nothing involving Trump is). Point is that it was planned.

Do not even try to argue "incompetently done plan does not count as plan" again like with coup.
Of course it was "planned": Date, time, place, advertised by Trump, amplified on Net, permit to be in the park...

I'm not going to respond to your straw man taunt.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories