IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags alex jones , infowars

Old 25th January 2021, 05:04 AM   #481
BazBear
Possible Suspect

Originally Posted by catsmate View Post
Guano?
But that was useful.
[IMG][/IMG]
BazBear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2021, 05:08 AM   #482
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
FOr a while Jones was trying to milk the left anyone as well as the rjight with his pushing of 9/11 Truther crap in the 2000's.
FTFY - he doesn’t care who gives him money, so he followed the money and as we have discussed here many times over the years the big money is all on the extreme right (or in the USA just the right).
Old 25th January 2021, 01:49 PM   #483
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
It's interesting to see how conspiracy theory went from a mostly equal opportunity fringe belief to strictly right wing extremist territory.
I don't know about that, I still see plenty of lunacy on the left.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2021, 01:50 PM   #484
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by BazBear View Post
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ictureid=12731" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://<a href="http://www.internati...reid=12731</a>
"You will earn the wrath of the Coca Cola Company"

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th January 2021, 10:30 AM   #485
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Looks as if Alex Jones might be in deep doo doo over the Jan 6th insurrection:
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/53...6-rally-report

Robert Heinlein.
Old 30th January 2021, 12:00 PM   #486
BazBear
Possible Suspect

Looks as if Alex Jones might be in deep doo doo over the Jan 6th insurrection:
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/53...6-rally-report
As much as I deeply despise AJ, based strictly on what was reported in that article, I don't see any criminality on his part.
BazBear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th January 2021, 12:12 PM   #487
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

As much as I deeply despise AJ, based strictly on what was reported in that article, I don't see any criminality on his part.
Prison guards at Auschwitz who didn't hit or kill anyone were still considered criminals.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th January 2021, 12:39 PM   #488
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

people from Jones's crew reported from inside the Capitol.
Since Jan 6, Jones has done nothing on his show but claiming that he did nothing wrong.

I think there are plenty of things he can be charged with.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th January 2021, 01:13 PM   #489
BazBear
Possible Suspect

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
people from Jones's crew reported from inside the Capitol.
Since Jan 6, Jones has done nothing on his show but claiming that he did nothing wrong.

I think there are plenty of things he can be charged with.
I wasn't aware he had people reporting for him from inside the capitol, and there may well be other facts that come to light. I'd like nothing more than to see him be a guest at a federal prison. Well, maybe I'd like him to have a roommate with initials DJT even more. After all, an orange jumpsuit would match nicely with the latter's skin tone.
Old 3rd February 2021, 01:55 AM   #490
CompusMentus
Waiting for the Worms

What goes around comes around Alex.....

Court Gives Sandy Hook Families Go Ahead for Defamation Cases

(People.com article)

Compus
Old 4th February 2021, 12:25 AM   #491
Dabop
Muse

And more...

texas-supreme-court-silently-denies-alex-jones-all-forms-of-relief-sandy-hook-families-and-others-can-now-sue-conspiracy-theorist-and-infowars-into-the-ground

He's going to be hurting after this...
(and deservedly so IMHO)

'When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.' George Carlin
Dabop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2021, 12:57 PM   #492
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

People tend to forget, or have never learned that,
“Words have consequences.” ― Albert MarrinWP
Old 5th February 2021, 04:25 PM   #493
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
People tend to forget, or have never learned that,
“Words have consequences.” ― Albert MarrinWP
Not as far as the GOP Is concerned...given waht happened yesterday.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 5th February 2021, 10:27 PM   #494
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Not as far as the GOP Is concerned...given waht happened yesterday.
Shall we wait for the Judgement of History? (I'm not sure how long that is, unfortunately )

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories