IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Robert Menard

Old 23rd December 2020, 11:40 PM   #81
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by EHocking View Post
Let's hope that her relying on bad legal advice ends up with her in prison and giving legal advice illegally ends up with him in prison.
I wonder if Bobby ever regrets posting here?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2020, 05:45 AM   #82
EHocking
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
I wonder if Bobby ever regrets posting here?
Perhaps we can just celebrate the small victories.

Perhaps I the future some potential victims may get to read a few post here before they consider trusting this ********?
You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it. Art Buchwald
EHocking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2020, 07:41 AM   #83
arayder
Graduate Poster

Since getting busted in BC for playing lawyer Bobby has taken his legal advice service underground.

There have been a only few times that Bobby's talked about the cases on Facebook. But, thanks to Menard's need to self-aggrandize, this is the only time we have the name of his mark and the general idea of the what the case is about. In addition we can track the progress of the case in the local media, court records and the local SPCA web site.

We know what government agency Menard is fooling with and they have been alerted as well the provincial law society.

So while poor little Bobby complains and plays the victim the situation he has created closes in around him. . .and at this point there's not much he can do about it.

Last edited by arayder; 24th December 2020 at 07:43 AM.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2020, 10:01 AM   #84
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by arayder View Post
Since getting busted in BC for playing lawyer Bobby has taken his legal advice service underground.

There have been a only few times that Bobby's talked about the cases on Facebook. But, thanks to Menard's need to self-aggrandize, this is the only time we have the name of his mark and the general idea of the what the case is about. In addition we can track the progress of the case in the local media, court records and the local SPCA web site.

We know what government agency Menard is fooling with and they have been alerted as well the provincial law society.

So while poor little Bobby complains and plays the victim the situation he has created closes in around him. . .and at this point there's not much he can do about it.
Well he could stamp his feet make a pseudo 'braveheart' speech then go all 'Wolverine' and retreat to the woods of the far north, destroy his electronic equipment and go 'all natural' for a week or too then come back dirty, frozen and hungry and ask for help.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th December 2020, 12:37 PM   #85
arayder
Graduate Poster

I have questions for the Canadian legal experts here.

Is it possible for Menard to make himself a sufficient nuisance by offering legal services around Canada that the federal government and/or the provinces decide to act on the bench warrant out on him in Ontario and drag his fat fez back there for trial?

I understand the the ole boy is considered small potatoes now, but what does he have to do to get shipped back to T.O.?

Is there a statute of limitations for impersonating a peace officer?

Thanks in advance.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2020, 08:16 AM   #86
gmanontario
Muse

Is it possible for Menard to make himself a sufficient nuisance by offering legal services around Canada that the federal government and/or the provinces decide to act on the bench warrant out on him in Ontario and drag his fat fez back there for trial?

I understand the the ole boy is considered small potatoes now, but what does he have to do to get shipped back to T.O.?

Thanks in advance.
Quick answer (It is Christmas day) according to my brother in law who retired as an assistant attorney general here in Ontario.
There is no statute of limitations as described like in the USA. There can be a six month window in which to charge someone for summary offenses like the one Bobby committed and that started as soon as he was initially charged.
But the big difference is that the charge doesn't go away if an indictment isn't issued, it's sort of ignored. If for instance he is found again on a different charge (traffic if he ever has a license) then the charge can be raised again.
So no there is no statute of limitations in Canada that prevents one from being charged again for the same incident. That incident will be in his permanent police record and it could be prosecuted again if they want.

As you said he is seedling potatoes rather than small so unless he gets stupid and comes to within 60 km (45 miles about) of Toronto again and gets recognized, he's in the clear.

It's of course more nuanced than that but they simply won't bother with the loser because there are more important things to do.

Red Green
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2020, 10:55 AM   #87
arayder
Graduate Poster

Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by gmanontario View Post
Quick answer (It is Christmas day) according to my brother in law who retired as an assistant attorney general here in Ontario.
There is no statute of limitations as described like in the USA. There can be a six month window in which to charge someone for summary offenses like the one Bobby committed and that started as soon as he was initially charged.
But the big difference is that the charge doesn't go away if an indictment isn't issued, it's sort of ignored. If for instance he is found again on a different charge (traffic if he ever has a license) then the charge can be raised again.
So no there is no statute of limitations in Canada that prevents one from being charged again for the same incident. That incident will be in his permanent police record and it could be prosecuted again if they want.

As you said he is seedling potatoes rather than small so unless he gets stupid and comes to within 60 km (45 miles about) of Toronto again and gets recognized, he's in the clear.

It's of course more nuanced than that but they simply won't bother with the loser because there are more important things to do.
Thanks for the reply on Christmas day.

That info helps me understand.

Bobby's style is to try to disturb TPTB without getting arrested. I figure he just went too far back in 2015 and has since learned to avoid and obfuscate.

Roast in the oven I am charged with lifting and carving. . gotta' go.

Merry Christmas.
Old 25th December 2020, 01:06 PM   #88
gmanontario
Muse

Thanks for the reply on Christmas day.

That info helps me understand.

Bobby's style is to try to disturb TPTB without getting arrested. I figure he just went too far back in 2015 and has since learned to avoid and obfuscate.

Roast in the oven I am charged with lifting and carving. . gotta' go.

Merry Christmas.
I forgot something. If he was charged and indicted before 60 days, then it's permanent and he can be under warrant forever.
I can't be bothered looking it up because he is after all a small time grifting loser not worth the effort at all.

Merry Christmas Bobby! Try not to scam today ok?

Red Green
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th December 2020, 10:29 AM   #89
arayder
Graduate Poster

Bobby's about to run the cycle on this one.

He has his fee from Lisa. He's written a couple of snarky letters to some authority figures. He's called his critics a few names and gotten a few likes on Facebook.

When it doesn't work out he'll say it's the government's fault and move on to his next scam.

What Mr. 147 I.Q. doesn't realize is that he left a loose thread in Lisa Chamberlain. She's about to get a complete, honest dossier on Bobby and it's not going to match the story he gave her.

Last edited by arayder; 26th December 2020 at 10:34 AM.
Old 9th January 2021, 06:40 AM   #90
arayder
Graduate Poster

Whatever happened to do no harm?

I have recently been doing a little research into Bobby's latest legal client, Lisa Chamberlain. . . and it ain't a pretty picture. (see the OP)

Several people in the Bathurst area report having visited Lisa's puppy mills and report being shocked by the filth and the stench. I say "mills" because it is reported that she moves her operations and uses other names in attempts to avoid animal control authorities and pissed off animal rights activists who are hot on her trail.

Reports are that she regularly sells sick and dying puppies to unsuspecting animal lovers.

She runs a sort of internet new service covering events in the area and she regularly covers the animal control violations of others. This makes animal rights activists in the area livid because they think she is trying to divert attention away from her own substandard facilities and practices.

Bobby sure can pick 'em.
Old 9th January 2021, 01:56 PM   #91
gmanontario
Muse

I have recently been doing a little research into Bobby's latest legal client, Lisa Chamberlain. . . and it ain't a pretty picture. (see the OP)

Several people in the Bathurst area report having visited Lisa's puppy mills and report being shocked by the filth and the stench. I say "mills" because it is reported that she moves her operations and uses other names in attempts to avoid animal control authorities and pissed off animal rights activists who are hot on her trail.

Reports are that she regularly sells sick and dying puppies to unsuspecting animal lovers.

She runs a sort of internet new service covering events in the area and she regularly covers the animal control violations of others. This makes animal rights activists in the area livid because they think she is trying to divert attention away from her own substandard facilities and practices.

Bobby sure can pick 'em.
As someone who helps run a dog rescue, she should be forced to live as her animals do. I don't hate many people, but animal abusers make my anger raise to hate pretty quickly.
I have helped rehome many puppy mill dogs and had to put down a too large percentage of them.

Red Green
Old 11th January 2021, 12:44 PM   #92
arayder
Graduate Poster

Bobby sure can pick 'em.
As someone who helps run a dog rescue, she should be forced to live as her animals do. I don't hate many people, but animal abusers make my anger raise to hate pretty quickly.
I have helped rehome many puppy mill dogs and had to put down a too large percentage of them.
When you get down to it Menard's ruse is to claim to have rights and privileges he doesn't have and most certainly aren't supported in law or custom.

He thinks he can declare himself a peace officer, cheat investors out of their savings, steal intellectual property, defraud "clients" and steal Tupperware containers of food from people kind enough to guest him in their homes.

It's no wonder he's defending somebody who runs a puppy mill.
Old 24th February 2021, 05:42 AM   #93
arayder
Graduate Poster

Bobby sure can pick 'em.
I have been in touch with Lisa Chamberlain and she says Bobby denies knowing anything about me. So he's caught in yet another lie.

She's gotten a partial a write up of Bobby's history as a pretend lawyer. She'll get the rest in another message.

My hope is she'll figure out that Bobby's playing her.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories