IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags alex jones , Coronavirus

Old 10th February 2021, 06:56 PM   #81
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by catsmate View Post
Again, bollocks. Plus there are foods far richer in vitamin C than oranges; watercress and blackcurrants for example.
Yup - the idea that you have to eat citrus fruits to get Vitamin C is just bollocks! Where do I begin... alphabetically will do!

Blueberries, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cantaloupes, capsicum peppers, cauliflower, cranberries, Kiwi fruit, kumara (NZ sweet potato) mango, papaya, pineapple, potatoes, raspberries, spinach, strawberries, tomatoes, turnip greens & watermelon.
If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2021, 07:22 PM   #82
Caroline13
Muse

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Yup - the idea that you have to eat citrus fruits to get Vitamin C is just bollocks! Where do I begin... alphabetically will do!

Blueberries, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cantaloupes, capsicum peppers, cauliflower, cranberries, Kiwi fruit, kumara (NZ sweet potato) mango, papaya, pineapple, potatoes, raspberries, spinach, strawberries, tomatoes, turnip greens & watermelon.
I eat most of these but not lbs or plate fulls so I like to supplement with a nice little capsule for extra prevention. thank you very much.
Caroline13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2021, 07:25 PM   #83
Caroline13
Muse

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
[/b]

I can sum up Caroline's arguments in one short sentence:

Science based Medicine Sucks.
Your summation. I've had damage from a drug and ended up in ER...

But I do have a nice schedule for ibuprofen/tylenol for OA pain issues and I'm glad I finally went on BP meds and a thyroid support (all pharma) has saved me. And I do take stomach protectors for stomach issues that could happen and always take on a stomach with food.

Thanks for your observations. Lots of assuming around here about me.

Last edited by Caroline13; 10th February 2021 at 07:33 PM.
Caroline13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2021, 07:36 PM   #84
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Caroline, one day ago
The ignorance of so many here to get to better health. Most must get a paycheck from Big Pharma.
Originally Posted by Caroline, today
Sooooo "Healer heal thyself" is crap you post, but don't follow yourself?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2021, 10:00 PM   #85
Modified
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Caroline13 View Post
I eat most of these but not lbs or plate fulls so I like to supplement with a nice little capsule for extra prevention. thank you very much.

Half of a red bell pepper is enough.
Modified is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2021, 10:07 PM   #86
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

But I do have a nice schedule for ibuprofen/tylenol for OA pain issues and I'm glad I finally went on BP meds and a thyroid support (all pharma) has saved me. And I do take stomach protectors for stomach issues that could happen and always take on a stomach with food.

I had a friend once who told me that the daughter of a niece of his wife had taken BP meds and fallen over dead the next day. These thing are extremely dangerous and were invented by BIG PHARMA to only enrich their evil CEOs, boards and stockholders. I would not trust them on the basis of the evidence I have been give.

Old 11th February 2021, 01:33 AM   #87
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

You still haven't told us which drug, and the circumstances.

Quote:
Quick question: How would your life be if you did NOT take these medications any more?

Quote:
Nope. We are only going on what you tell us. If you want us to change our minds, be more forthcoming with information rather than advertising.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2021, 07:20 AM   #88
bluesjnr
Professional Nemesis for Hire

And why are so many ignorant to not working to get off drug after drug to try to get out of depression?...snip...
Have you any idea how hard this is? Especially when the person who gives the much lauded, "hard kick up the arse", is on furlough.
Old 11th February 2021, 07:22 AM   #89
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Modified View Post
Half of a red bell pepper is enough.
Yeah, the idea that you need to consume buckets of fruit to get enough vitamins is just silly. In fact, thanks to "mega-vitamin" self-treatment, vitamin overdose is actually more common than vitamin deficiency.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2021, 03:25 PM   #90
catsmate
No longer the 1

The excess is dumped into your urine.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th February 2021, 04:50 PM   #91
Axxman300
Illuminator

Jones should have gone the other way and slapped his name and logo on his own line of face masks.

I might have even worn one to be ironic.
Old 17th February 2021, 03:47 PM   #92
Caroline13
Muse

The excess is dumped into your urine.
Um, I like my healthy urine, is yours clear and healthy?
Old 17th February 2021, 03:51 PM   #93
Caroline13
Muse

Originally Posted by bluesjnr View Post
Have you any idea how hard this is? Especially when the person who gives the much lauded, "hard kick up the arse", is on furlough.
I've said before here I believe, that I lived with 10 yrs of clinical depression and given A/D's out like mints and my gut told me it was a sluggish thyroid and finally a Smart D.O. put me on a thyroid support, no labs, nadda, and 4 days later depression was gone. A/D's never did a thing, but a Smart doc knew what to do. That was the Key, smart doc.

Yes it was a sluggish thyroid.
Old 17th February 2021, 03:58 PM   #94
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Indian Prime Minister Desai, a longtime practitioner of 'urine therapy', spoke in 1978 to Dan Rather on 60 Minutes about the benefits of drinking urine.

Is your full bodied and aromatic considering your vintage?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 04:14 PM   #95
MarkCorrigan
Winter is Coming

Your urine is filled with the excess vitamins you take. They are not absorbed by your body, you are wasting your money. Normally I would say this is a sad thing that someone has been scammed by a mega industry. You on the other hand? Please, continue.

When I give food to the poor they call me a saint, when I ask why the poor have no food they call me a communist - Hélder Câmara
MarkCorrigan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2021, 01:53 AM   #96
bluesjnr
Professional Nemesis for Hire

I've said before here I believe, that I lived with 10 yrs of clinical depression and given A/D's out like mints and my gut told me it was a sluggish thyroid and finally a Smart D.O. put me on a thyroid support, no labs, nadda, and 4 days later depression was gone. A/D's never did a thing, but a Smart doc knew what to do. That was the Key, smart doc.

Has your gut considered a career in medicine? It's never too late.
Old 18th February 2021, 09:17 AM   #97
Carrot Flower King
Muse

You're still trotting this one out?

By your own repeated description, your depressive symptoms were secondary to an under-active thyroid, not a primary depression. It is no surprise that anti-depressant meds did not work as no-one has ever claimed that they work on an under-active thyroid. They do work on primary depression...And thyroxine works on an under-active thyroid...

That you had an eejit doctor who neglected to check for that is more a by-product of the Merkinanian excuse for a joined up healthcare system and the corresponding lack of oversight and guidelines than any comment on otherwise effective meds.

Also, taking ANY thyroid medication without any lab work is flat out dangerous (and you wonder why some of us sound annoyed with you) and not to be recommended at all (kids, really, really do not try that at home). Whoever did that is also an eejit and a dangerous one at that.
Carrot Flower King is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2021, 09:37 AM   #98
Carrot Flower King
Muse

The ignorance of so many here to get to better health. Most must get a paycheck from Big Pharma.

https://www.cantonmercy.org/healthch...n-d-deficient/

And YES, I own 10 supplement companies!!!!
Any thoughts on why the supplements you sell are not tested and held to the same rigourous standards of safety and efficacy as pharamceuticals. After all you've been making medical and treatment claims for a number of these. Do you expect to be held to different standards and if so, why?
Carrot Flower King is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2021, 09:41 AM   #99
catsmate
No longer the 1

"Clear" ≠ colourless
"Clear" urine ≠ healthy

Perhaps a copy of De Urinis?

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Indian Prime Minister Desai, a longtime practitioner of 'urine therapy', spoke in 1978 to Dan Rather on 60 Minutes about the benefits of drinking urine.

Is your full bodied and aromatic considering your vintage?
I know people who do it recreationally. They're not stupid enough to buy into the health benefits nonsense.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st February 2021, 09:37 PM   #100
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

I know people who do it recreationally. They're not stupid enough to buy into the health benefits nonsense.
Hmmmm.........if you have to go to one of their parties, I strongly suggest you take a toothbrush and a lot of toothpaste.
Old 22nd February 2021, 10:33 PM   #101
gregthehammer
Muse

"Clear" ≠ colourless
"Clear" urine ≠ healthy

Perhaps a copy of De Urinis?

Huh. People do that for fun? I mean, I've drunk piss water passing for cheap beer, but actual piss?
gregthehammer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2021, 11:55 AM   #102
P.J. Denyer
Philosopher

Hmmmm.........if you have to go to one of their parties, I strongly suggest you take a toothbrush and a lot of toothpaste.

Or just treat all their parties as BYOB?

"Nebulous means Nebulous" - Adam Hills
P.J. Denyer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2021, 01:42 PM   #103
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by gregthehammer View Post
Huh. People do that for fun? I mean, I've drunk piss water passing for cheap beer, but actual piss?
It's the Gene-seeeeecret!

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2021, 03:56 PM   #104
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
It's the Gene-seeeeecret!
It's Green. It's recycling!
Old 23rd February 2021, 05:37 PM   #105
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by P.J. Denyer View Post
Or just treat all their parties as BYOB?
You can buy it on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Pure-Original.../dp/B074J9P7M7

They go well with these

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JKK8FZ2...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th February 2021, 11:16 AM   #106
JesseCuster
Graduate Poster

Our bodies are NOT anti depressant deficient.
That's a rather silly strawman. No-one claims that depression is caused by anti-depressant deficiency any more than anyone thinks a headache is caused by a paracetamol deficiency.

If you don't know that, then it speaks volumes to your knowledge of depression and thus your unhelpful advice, but I suspect you know quite well that no-one thinks depression isn't caused by a deficiency of anti-depressants but you're simply throwing rhetoric around, which seems to be a habit of yours.

Last edited by JesseCuster; 24th February 2021 at 11:26 AM.
JesseCuster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th February 2021, 11:25 AM   #107
JesseCuster
Graduate Poster

You were given anti-depressants "like mints" for over 10 years for a condition you didn't believe you had (depression)?

Why did you take the medication if they didn't work? Why didn't you ask for a second opinion or change doctors?

Speaking as someone with serious depression and who is on anti-depressants (as well as seeing a psychotherapist) this anecdote sounds either suspect or you sound like even though you ended up with a "Smart doc", you weren't a particularly smart patient.

I worked closely with my doctor to find a medication and dosage that worked for me, reporting back to him on a regular basis the effects and/or side-effects that my medication was having, and he altered the medication or dosage until something worked.

You, apparently, just gobbled up medication that didn't work for 10 years without question despite not even believing that you had the condition that the medication was meant to be treating. Not very sensible.
JesseCuster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2021, 05:41 AM   #108
catsmate
No longer the 1

It's not my thing but there is some BDSM/fetish overlap in interests.

Originally Posted by gregthehammer View Post
Oh yes.
Quote:
Urolagnia (also urophilia, golden shower and watersports) is a paraphilia in which sexual excitement is associated with the sight or thought of urine or urination.
Old 25th February 2021, 10:20 AM   #109
Carrot Flower King
Muse

Originally Posted by JesseCuster View Post
You were given anti-depressants "like mints" for over 10 years for a condition you didn't believe you had (depression)?

Why did you take the medication if they didn't work? Why didn't you ask for a second opinion or change doctors?

Speaking as someone with serious depression and who is on anti-depressants (as well as seeing a psychotherapist) this anecdote sounds either suspect or you sound like even though you ended up with a "Smart doc", you weren't a particularly smart patient.

I worked closely with my doctor to find a medication and dosage that worked for me, reporting back to him on a regular basis the effects and/or side-effects that my medication was having, and he altered the medication or dosage until something worked.

You, apparently, just gobbled up medication that didn't work for 10 years without question despite not even believing that you had the condition that the medication was meant to be treating. Not very sensible.
It is highly unlikely, on the basis of her own accounts, that Caroline had a primary depression. It is far more likely that she displayed depressive symptoms secondary to the under-active thyroid.

Unsurprisingly, the ADs did not do anything for her thyroid problems, just as no-one would expect them to.

That she claims to have responded to some class of thyroid medication would support that idea. That she claims to have had no blood tests throughout this process would make me wonder how accurate any of the claims actually are. Hint - no real doctor would diagnose any sort of thyroid problem, let alone prescribe any meds without blood testing. No-one would be allowed to continue on the medication without regular follow up bloods to monitor therapeutic levels.

Unless, of course, the Merkinanian lack of system and oversight is even worse than I think it is...
Old 15th March 2021, 07:27 PM   #110
Caroline13
Muse

Originally Posted by Carrot Flower King View Post
It is highly unlikely, on the basis of her own accounts, that Caroline had a primary depression. It is far more likely that she displayed depressive symptoms secondary to the under-active thyroid.

Unsurprisingly, the ADs did not do anything for her thyroid problems, just as no-one would expect them to.

That she claims to have responded to some class of thyroid medication would support that idea. That she claims to have had no blood tests throughout this process would make me wonder how accurate any of the claims actually are. Hint - no real doctor would diagnose any sort of thyroid problem, let alone prescribe any meds without blood testing. No-one would be allowed to continue on the medication without regular follow up bloods to monitor therapeutic levels.

Unless, of course, the Merkinanian lack of system and oversight is even worse than I think it is...
I didn't know what was the cause of 10 yrs of depression starting in 1991 and that's why I was going to doctors, for their help, and all they could do was give out anti depressant drugs, for 10 years and I was never out of depression.

One smart doc finally helped me and gave me THYROID med, no labs nada and depression lifted in 4 days, That miracle finally happened in 2002, and never again depression. But I do take thyroid med daily. That was a doc from the old school of docs and not the modern medicine of labs and numbers...back in the old days, there were no labs, it was symptoms and the docs that then knew to go for the thyroid.

Keep it Simple

Last edited by Caroline13; 15th March 2021 at 07:28 PM.
Old 15th March 2021, 07:58 PM   #111
Caroline13
Muse

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Let them catch the plague and die, then. They will not be missed.

And if these idjits infect others and kill a few children along the way too...well, that's the price of their American freedom, I guess.
I see you posted this July 2, 2020, well I wonder how many died since I first had to wear a mask to a dentist on 3/11/21. First time and I could not wait to rip it off outside the doc's door.

Masks do not save lives, Vit C, Vit D, Zinc etc do. There is a so much info on
this mask saves lives, great mask industry now.

Keep it Simple
Old 15th March 2021, 08:08 PM   #112
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

I see you posted this July 2, 2020, well I wonder how many died since I first had to wear a mask to a dentist on 3/11/21. First time and I could not wait to rip it off outside the doc's door.
More than 10,000 Americans died of COVID in those 6 days. Because of the attitude of not wearing masks, or "ripping their masks off".

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths

Quote:
Masks do not save lives, Vit C, Vit D, Zinc etc do. There is a so much info nonsense on this mask saves lives, great mask industry now.
There sure is plenty of info, all of it well in favour of masking as a first-line barrier to controlling COVID. Other measures are needed, including social distancing, all easy enough to do if you put even just a little effort into it. But nothing to do with vitamins. NOTHING. Other countries like New Zealand and Australia have had strict masking policies that ALL their people got behind. Nothing to do with vitamins. And guess what! Zero COVID cases now except for a couple of incoming tourists, and those countries are now COVID-free and actually opening up. Science wins, bull-**** spins.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2021, 08:12 PM   #113
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

I didn't know what was the cause of 10 yrs of depression starting in 1991 and that's why I was going to doctors, for their help, and all they could do was give out anti depressant drugs, for 10 years and I was never out of depression.

One smart doc finally helped me and gave me THYROID med, no labs nada and depression lifted in 4 days, That miracle finally happened in 2002, and never again depression. But I do take thyroid med daily. That was a doc from the old school of docs and not the modern medicine of labs and numbers...back in the old days, there were no labs, it was symptoms and the docs that then knew to go for the thyroid.
That deserves a couple of laughing dogs.

*SIGH!* You do know that it has been extensive laboratory research on thyroid issues that has led to various treatments? You DO know this, right? Or are you seriously that uneducated about your own special subject.
Old 15th March 2021, 08:40 PM   #114
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

My mom had a thyroid deficiency and took it for most of her adult life. She was diagnosed, as most persons in that situation are, by the use of a test which results in a number, which tells you how your thyroid is functioning. That was in 1954, I think.

I would suggest that if it took that long for a doctor to do the basic thyroid function test that is normally performed fairly routinely, the blame does not rest on medicine itself but on whatever practitioners you were going to. Or maybe you should have gone for a plain old physical exam and blood test a little sooner.

I am sorry it took so long to fix a problem that's really pretty easy to fix, and not all that uncommon, but I think it's a mistake to blame medicine in general for some doctors' failure to do it right.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2021, 09:20 PM   #115
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Masks do not save lives, Vit C, Vit D, Zinc etc do.
First class evil excrement, smelly and dangerous.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th March 2021, 11:19 AM   #116
Carrot Flower King
Muse

You told us you had an under-active thyroid, which has depressive symptoms as a feature and, to repeat I don't know how many times, would not be expected by anyone to be treatable with ADs. You then responded to some "thyroid med" which again points not to any primary depression but to the underactive thyroid being the source of the depressive symptoms. I'm going on your history of your symptoms here.

And BS on the "there were no labs" as TSH was developed and adopted by the WHO as the international standard in 1954...Which is a long time before 2002...And not checking thyroxine levels is, as I've noted I don't know how many times, clinically irresponsible to the point of danger. This back in the old days nonsense is going a long way back before I was born and does not reflect late 20th century clinical practice in a western industrialised society.
Old 16th March 2021, 11:38 AM   #117
Ranb
Penultimate Amazing

.... That miracle finally happened in 2002, and never again depression. But I do take thyroid med daily. That was a doc from the old school of docs and not the modern medicine of labs and numbers...back in the old days, there were no labs, it was symptoms and the docs that then knew to go for the thyroid.
You're joking, right? My wife had thyroid issues back in the late 1980's. With various lab work, tests and examinations the doctor determined she had thyroid carcinoma. Surgery and radioiodine eliminated the cancer and she is still healthy to this day. But she is taking thyroxin. With her doctor examining her and running more tests (labs?) he determined the correct dosage to keep her feeling right.

What are you trying to convince us of anyway?

Ranb
Ranb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th March 2021, 11:42 AM   #118
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

"Caroline" is not here to discuss, she is here to advertise.
Old 16th March 2021, 11:49 AM   #119
JesseCuster
Graduate Poster

I see you posted this July 2, 2020, well I wonder how many died since I first had to wear a mask to a dentist on 3/11/21.
I thought you didn't go to dentists? Don't you LOVE LOVE LOVE not paying them for cleanings and checkups?
Old 16th March 2021, 02:38 PM   #120
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Originally Posted by Ranb View Post
You're joking, right? My wife had thyroid issues back in the late 1980's. With various lab work, tests and examinations the doctor determined she had thyroid carcinoma. Surgery and radioiodine eliminated the cancer and she is still healthy to this day. But she is taking thyroxin. With her doctor examining her and running more tests (labs?) he determined the correct dosage to keep her feeling right.

What are you trying to convince us of anyway?

Ranb
I have a relative with a similar experience. And I bet there are periodic checks of levels to see if the dosage needs to be adjusted. Pretty sure Caroline gets those, too.

If I had a pet panda I would name it Snowflake.
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories