IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Dwight Eisenhower , Laura Eisenhower

Old 5th April 2015, 01:38 PM   #1
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Ready for a ride?

Meet the great-granddaughter of Dwight D. Eisenhower, interviewed by the son of Oliver Stone:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Old 5th April 2015, 02:33 PM   #2
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

911 truth's crackpot crown is lost to ... the queen of woo .

"""I wonder if there is a history of mental illness in the Eisenhower line?"""

Wonder no longer.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2015, 02:50 PM   #3
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

I listened to the whole thing.

I don't think I've ever run across a worldview so at odds with my own - so... cluttered. But she seems to have it all well worked out in her head. It presents as a highly networked "something" I don't think I could challenge. She has decades of experience in these thought patterns - there's simply no way to catch up and build a bridge between her thoughts and mine.

I wonder what it would be like working alongside her? Probably very strange.

A transcript of this talk would make a fine monument to classic woo. Someday, scholars are going to ask, "Yeah, but did anyone back then actually believe this stuff?"
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2015, 03:49 PM   #4
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by marplots View Post
Someday, scholars are going to ask, "Yeah, but did anyone back then actually believe this stuff?"

And President Eisenhower will answer "Of course, silly, obviously there were enough to turn the thing around"
Old 5th April 2015, 04:12 PM   #5
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

If any talk needed slides and diagrams, her's did.
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2015, 05:16 PM   #6
Butter!
Rough Around the Edges

Wut.
Butter! is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2015, 05:21 PM   #7
ehcks
Illuminator

I can click the scrollbar to any location and hear something completely insane within 5 seconds. Every sentence causes me to say "Wat."

I have lost my ability to even.

Oh gawd and then I read the comments. Why did I read the comments?!

Last edited by ehcks; 5th April 2015 at 05:24 PM.
ehcks is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2015, 05:33 PM   #8
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

I listened to the whole thing.
And you're still alive???
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2015, 05:36 PM   #9
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

Originally Posted by ehcks View Post
I can click the scrollbar to any location and hear something completely insane within 5 seconds. Every sentence causes me to say "Wat."

I have lost my ability to even.

Oh gawd and then I read the comments. Why did I read the comments?!
I clicked a few times and got past lives, abductions, implants, exploded planets, secret military bases on Mars, the Greys, goddesses...

SHE HAS TEH CRAZY!!!11111!!!1!1!1!1!

This is from YouTube:

Quote:
GUEST BIO:
Laura Eisenhower is a Global Alchemist, Cosmic Mythologist and Intuitive Astrologist. She is an internationally acclaimed speaker who has presented her work world wide. Laura is the great-granddaughter of President Dwight David Eisenhower. She is considered by many to be one of North America's leading researchers on: Health, Exopolitics, Alchemy, Metaphysics, and Ancient History. Laura works to free us from the 3-D holographic time-loop, False Archonic systems and Military Industrial Complex and exposes hidden agendas so we can take our power back. Feeling a calling regarding her mission since she was a child, she has gained incredible insight through experience, psychic development and research, about how to guide us into higher Earth energies. Her passion is to inspire unity consciousness and bring us back to the Pleroma, the totality of our divine powers.
If Dwight could roll in his grave...

Last edited by shemp; 5th April 2015 at 05:47 PM.
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2015, 05:54 PM   #10
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by shemp View Post
I clicked a few times and got past lives, abductions, implants, exploded planets, secret military bases on Mars, the Greys, goddesses...

SHE HAS TEH CRAZY!!!11111!!!1!1!1!1!

This is from YouTube:

If Dwight could roll in his grave...
Talk about the black sheep of the family - more like a rainbow coloured flying two-brained trans dimensional, 5D gerbil....or something.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2015, 08:52 PM   #11
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
Meet the great-granddaughter of Dwight D. Eisenhower
Three generations out, is the relationship to a historical figure relevant or meaningful anymore?
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2015, 09:11 PM   #12
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Meh. Many historical figures of note world-wide also had their own mental demons and foibles. Reagan and the astrologers, Stalin and Lamarckism and a whole bunch of paranoia, Hitler's medical proclivities and a whole bunch of unhingedness (whoops, sorry! Godwinned!).
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2015, 11:34 PM   #13
Jango
Graduate Poster

I suppose the ride in this thread would be 1) listening to someone because they're the great granddaughter of a former President who mind you, died before she was born & 2) listening to someone hailed as the great granddaughter of a former President and there being no record of her claimed family connection.
Jango is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2015, 11:48 PM   #14
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Wait, a distant relative of a famous person thinks inside jobbity job?

I guess that settles it.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2015, 12:19 AM   #15
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Wikipedia has a family tree for Ike including great-grandchildren; oddly enough, no Laura Magdalene Eisenhower appears there. And as David Eisenhower (married to Julie Nixon) was Dwight's only male grandson, only his children would be great-grandchildren bearing the Eisenhower name.

Smells like bovine excrement to me!
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2015, 12:31 AM   #16
FromBelgiumWithLove

She's merely a great-granddaughter of Eisenhower? Pfahh! I can remember the good old days of alt.religion.scientology, when we were regularly regaled by the visits of Barbara Schwarz, a granddaughter of Eisenhower's (through his illegitimate son, L. Ron Hubbard). She was raised in the ultra-secret underwater base that's in the Great Salt Lake in Utah, and could clearly remember visits by her grandfather there. She seemed to spend most of her time in adult life suing every US government body whose address she could find online for more information on her past. She was obviously thwarted in these efforts by TPTB, and in fact gained the rare distinction of being barred by the Supreme Court of the United States from filing any more appeals in all the court cases she lost (that would be all of them, and she always appeared pro se in forma pauperis) - that is, unless she first paid the costs for all the dozens of earlier dismissed appeals she'd lodged with them.

Yes, she was for real. Except for the bit about being the granddaugher of Eisenhower of course. Or being the daughter of L. Ron Hubbard. Or having been brought up in a secret underwater base in the Great Salt Lake. But the bit about her endless series of court cases and the SCOTUS was real.

On a more serious note: without being a psychiatrist or a psychologist or whatever, I think we're seeing high-functioning mentally ill people in both cases. This endless, almost uninterruptible stream of superficially coherent verbiage emanating from them, entirely based on fantasies, reminds me of nothing else than what in my limited experience I've seen from severe schizophrenics with high intelligence.

Last edited by FromBelgiumWithLove; 6th April 2015 at 12:34 AM.
FromBelgiumWithLove is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2015, 01:10 AM   #17
DevilsAdvocate
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
Wikipedia has a family tree for Ike including great-grandchildren; oddly enough, no Laura Magdalene Eisenhower appears there. And as David Eisenhower (married to Julie Nixon) was Dwight's only male grandson, only his children would be great-grandchildren bearing the Eisenhower name.

Smells like bovine excrement to me!
Wikipedia doesn't have all the children. She is the daughter of Susan Eisenhower and Alexander Bradshaw: Laura Madeleine Bradshaw. Susan later married John Mahon and changed her name to Laura Bradshaw Eisenhower Mahon. Apparently she now goes by Laura Magdalene Eisenhower.

Also, I am out of Woo Woo Bingo cards.

Last edited by DevilsAdvocate; 6th April 2015 at 01:12 AM.
DevilsAdvocate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2015, 02:24 AM   #18
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by FromBelgiumWithLove View Post

On a more serious note: without being a psychiatrist or a psychologist or whatever, I think we're seeing high-functioning mentally ill people in both cases. This endless, almost uninterruptible stream of superficially coherent verbiage emanating from them, entirely based on fantasies, reminds me of nothing else than what in my limited experience I've seen from severe schizophrenics with high intelligence.
It was an amazing tour de force. I respect brains more now. When AI can duplicate that mess, with the same level of assertiveness and confidence, I'll agree the AI problem has been solved. Turing test my butt - give us the Laura Magdalene Eisenhower test instead.

I still wonder if the network of interrelationships she spouted about for an hour could be diagrammed or if there were internal inconsistencies - beyond the woo nature. Was it internally consistent? I simply can't tell. I lost track.
Old 6th April 2015, 04:37 AM   #19
Arisia
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
Wikipedia doesn't have all the children. She is the daughter of Susan Eisenhower and Alexander Bradshaw: Laura Madeleine Bradshaw. Susan later married John Mahon and changed her name to Laura Bradshaw Eisenhower Mahon. Apparently she now goes by Laura Magdalene Eisenhower.

Also, I am out of Woo Woo Bingo cards.
Strangely enough, Susan Eisenhower's own Wikipedia page doesn't mention those marriages or having given birth to anyone.
Arisia is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2015, 04:40 AM   #20
calebprime
Penultimate Amazing

If any talk needed slides and diagrams, her's did.
Herís

Quote:
Though you may see herís written even by native speakers, it is incorrect. Hers should never have an apostrophe.
http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com...mistakes/hers/
calebprime is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2015, 04:53 AM   #21
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by calebprime View Post
Thank you. It looks so wrong now.
Old 6th April 2015, 11:58 AM   #22
FenerFan
Illuminator

It was an amazing tour de force. I respect brains more now. When AI can duplicate that mess, with the same level of assertiveness and confidence, I'll agree the AI problem has been solved. Turing test my butt - give us the Laura Magdalene Eisenhower test instead.

I still wonder if the network of interrelationships she spouted about for an hour could be diagrammed or if there were internal inconsistencies - beyond the woo nature. Was it internally consistent? I simply can't tell. I lost track.
I agree that it was amazing. I watched some of the video in the OP and several minutes of other videos including Eisenhower. Her ability to speak non-stop at such a rapid pace is amazing. Wow! I lost track as well. I wonder what is going on in her brain to be able to spew that stuff so rapidly.
Old 6th April 2015, 12:10 PM   #23
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Wow.Just wow.
Ike,who was known for his common sense, is turning over in this grave at this bunch of crazy.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2015, 04:51 PM   #24
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by FenerFan View Post
I agree that it was amazing. I watched some of the video in the OP and several minutes of other videos including Eisenhower. Her ability to speak non-stop at such a rapid pace is amazing. Wow! I lost track as well. I wonder what is going on in her brain to be able to spew that stuff so rapidly.
It reminded me of a very smart woman who was deeply involved in Dungeons & Dragons - to the point where the "world" had become as real to her as recalling her highschool years. The depth of detail was amazing. Elves, Orcs, dragons and all the rest, with names and back-stories, means and motivations.

Unlike Mme Eisenhower, however, my acquaintance knew it was fantasy. She just preferred the fantasy over her regular, humdrum life.
Old 6th April 2015, 05:55 PM   #25
NoahFence
Banned

The irony in the OP is hilarious.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st September 2016, 06:09 PM   #26
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

She's back here at the "Free your Mind" conference 2016 and the jaw-dropping effect stays ultra-strong (and I'm really not easily impressed) while the delivery is again very charming.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st September 2016, 07:30 PM   #27
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Three generations out, is the relationship to a historical figure relevant or meaningful anymore?
Only in a frantic attempt to lend some small measure of "credibility" to idiotic rantings.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2016, 03:59 AM   #28
Degeneve
Muse

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
She's back here at the "Free your Mind" conference 2016 and the jaw-dropping effect stays ultra-strong (and I'm really not easily impressed) while the delivery is again very charming.

I AGREE
Knowing she was one of the 16 presenters of the conspira-Sea cruise this does not come as a surprise...
Degeneve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2016, 10:39 AM   #29
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

I closed the vid at "contactee."

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2016, 11:16 AM   #30
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

I think I'm gonna be sad
I think it's today, yeah
The girl that's driving me mad
Is going (NOT) away
She's got a ticket to ride
But she don't care
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2016, 02:15 PM   #31
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

So, Eisenhower's grand daughter is a fruitcake? Good thing he isn't alive to witness this. Does she also believe that her grand-father was part of the evil gobmint's sinister NWO plans??

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd September 2016, 03:26 PM   #32
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Laura "Eisenhower" Magdalene weighs in on the flat Earth (I think):

Quote:
So if we are so quick to consider the possibility of Flat Earth and that NASA has been presenting falsified photos, wouldn't it make sense for them to now be okay with being discredited since they already are and there is no way around it, with fake agents posing as whistleblowers - to then attempt to prove to others that those who discredited them originally, must not have been real whistleblowers, so we then feel can we cannot trust or believe in any of them who are exposing the real lies and hoaxes that they have performed? Just stuff to think about. It is the same thing with what religion and New Age programmings have done with the Jesus and Magdalene story so that the conclusion is, that they don't exist, as this is the huge breakthrough revelation, adhering to the ones who never resonated with either side. This is so we throw the baby out with the bath water!
I guess she's saying the earth might be flat, but the NASA Zionists are now making it obvious in order to discredit fellow conspiritards who didn't previously buy into it?

Last edited by trustbutverify; 23rd September 2016 at 03:28 PM.
Old 24th September 2016, 06:47 AM   #33
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
Laura "Eisenhower" Magdalene weighs in on the flat Earth (I think):

Quote:
Quote:
So if we are so quick to consider the possibility of Flat Earth and that NASA has been presenting falsified photos, wouldn't it make sense for them to now be okay with being discredited since they already are and there is no way around it, with fake agents posing as whistleblowers - to then attempt to prove to others that those who discredited them originally, must not have been real whistleblowers, so we then feel can we cannot trust or believe in any of them who are exposing the real lies and hoaxes that they have performed? Just stuff to think about. It is the same thing with what religion and New Age programmings have done with the Jesus and Magdalene story so that the conclusion is, that they don't exist, as this is the huge breakthrough revelation, adhering to the ones who never resonated with either side. This is so we throw the baby out with the bath water!
I guess she's saying the earth might be flat, but the NASA Zionists are now making it obvious in order to discredit fellow conspiritards who didn't previously buy into it?
There must be some way we can get her in a room with Kyoon. That would be awesome.
What do you think- cat fight or love at first sight?
Old 24th September 2016, 11:55 AM   #34
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by tinribmancer View Post
So, Eisenhower's grand daughter is a fruitcake? Good thing he isn't alive to witness this. Does she also believe that her grand-father was part of the evil gobmint's sinister NWO plans??

Did you know that it was Ike who warned of dangers in a Military Industrial Complex, in his farewell?

That makes him a whistleblower rather than a NWO candidate

His original draft version was "Military Congressional Industrial Complex". He was advised to drop one C-word. Or so I heard. Makes sense though.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2016, 12:11 PM   #35
tinribmancer

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Did you know that it was Ike who warned of dangers in a Military Industrial Complex, in his farewell?

His original draft version was "Military Congressional Industrial Complex". He was advised to drop one C-word. Or so I heard. Makes sense though.
Interesting, did he also warn people about the FEMA Death Camps????11?

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2016, 12:18 PM   #36
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

She covers this at some point in the first video.

It was actually the "Military Industrial E.T. Complex" in its original form, or some such.
Fast Eddie B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2016, 12:18 PM   #37
Bubba
Philosopher

So you did not know that Ike warned of dangers in a Military Industrial Complex, in his farewell ?
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2016, 12:39 PM   #38
tinribmancer

So you did not know that Ike warned of dangers in a Military Industrial Complex, in his farewell ?
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Militar...strial_complex

This, right?

Old 24th September 2016, 12:55 PM   #39
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

I had not thought about that for along time, but I believe it's come up on Dan Carlin's Common Sense podcast in the not-too-distant past.

Without the E.T. connection, obviously.
Fast Eddie B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2016, 01:25 PM   #40
Bubba
Philosopher

I'd rather not assume that your looking it up on rational wiki automatically indicates that you just learned of it today.

This below could suggest you didnt know it was serious before looking it up.

Quote:

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories