IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 5-G , cell phones , cell towers , millimeter wave , mobile devices , wifi

Old 18th February 2021, 12:36 PM   #41
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

I ran into a nut that claimed the ventilators used in hospitals for C-19 are all "5G" and that's what is killing the patients...

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2021, 08:06 PM   #42
Dude111
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Darat
How do they know they are “5G” towers?

Hmmmm I really dont know but they must or I dont think they would attack them.... (They are new so maybe they have a way I really dont know Darat)
Dude111 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 12:37 AM   #43
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
Originally Posted by Darat View Post
How do they know they are “5G” towers?
Those are 5G towers because they are attacking them.
Old 19th February 2021, 02:49 AM   #44
erwinl
Master Poster

Originally Posted by timhau View Post
You just walk to a tower.
The moment you feel any weighty attraction towards it, you know it is a 5G tower.

I thought that was common knowledge?
Old 19th February 2021, 04:59 AM   #45
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
If you approach a tower and you develop a dry cough, or you lose your sense of smell and taste, then it's a 5G tower.
Also look for the piles of dead birds around it.
Old 19th February 2021, 05:02 AM   #46
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
If you approach a tower and you develop a dry cough, or you lose your sense of smell and taste, then it's a 5G tower.
And look for a message from god in the clouds above it, preferably one that wishes ill on as many people as possible!
Old 19th February 2021, 05:05 AM   #47
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by timhau View Post
I think that may be it, thankfully they haven’t worked out how “us” have disguised them to be much smaller and attached to the likes of lampposts!
Old 19th February 2021, 10:27 AM   #48
TheSupermeerkat
Muse

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
The dead birds of a sign of cancer causing windmills surely? America's most beloved president told me that.
TheSupermeerkat is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 12:21 PM   #49
MarkCorrigan
Winter is Coming

Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Hmmmm I really dont know but they must or I dont think they would attack them.... (They are new so maybe they have a way I really dont know Darat)
Yes they would, ignorant morons acting on a total lack of scientific knowledge or just general education do stuff like that all the time. They've been told 5g is bad even though it isn't, so they go find the nearest tower they can and destroy it. Perfect example of idiots in motion.

When I give food to the poor they call me a saint, when I ask why the poor have no food they call me a communist - Hélder Câmara
MarkCorrigan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 12:45 PM   #50
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by TheSupermeerkat View Post
The dead birds of a sign of cancer causing windmills surely? America's most beloved president told me that.
Not that simultaneously holding multiple contradictory beliefs has ever been a problem for our conspiracy-loving friends, but they do also claim that 5G is capable of bringing down entire flocks of birds mid-flight.
They are, of course, wrong.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKCN22A3D9

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories