IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 28th September 2020, 03:38 AM   #81
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Tippit View Post
Edited by zooterkin:  <SNIP>
Edited for rule 0 and rule 12.
But lets talk about pizzagate for a moment. What exactly in this case would meet the threshold for either reasonable suspicion, or even probable cause for a larger investigation? Could it be the hundreds of bizarre and inappropriate instagram images featuring childless gay male associates of James Alefantis posing with young children, babies, and money? The inexplicable comments on these images denoting sexual attraction, and or referring to babies as "whores" and "retards"? Could it be the photos of children duct taped to tables, the weird symbolism in Comet Ping Pong restaurant and other businesses on the same street (as documented by the FBI)? What about the curious gentleman associate of Alefantis who liked to make child-sized coffins in his spare time? Nothing to see there, right? Could it be the Comet Ping Pong house band Heavy Breathing, whose front man (woman?) made overt references to pedophilia, and whose music videos contained overt pedo imagery and references? This "band" could have done the soundtrack for the movie 8mm. All of this merely scratches the surface. I suppose none of this raises an eyebrow in the "mind" of the pseudo-skeptic.

Edited by zooterkin:  <SNIP>
Edited for rule 0 and rule 12.
It really is like dealing with Bubba 2.0.
-Make a claim.
-Claim is disproved.
-Ignore that, make another claim.
-Attack and insult those who responded with detailed rebuttals.
-Rinse and repeat.

Most of this has been capably dealt with by other here, but I would like to point out the highlighted part, which is the conflation (usually done by Bible-thumping right-wing bigots), of homosexuality with paedophilia.
Simply not true, and indicative of the rather unpleasant foundation for a lot of these beliefs.

Last edited by zooterkin; 28th September 2020 at 05:41 AM.
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 03:43 AM   #82
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Given the quality of the "evidence" you have presented so far, that refusal to provide more comes as something of a relief.
However, that's not the point. The point was that what you have presented so far has been fairly conclusively shown to be false- and you have not acknowledged that.

Something that was actually true.

Firstly, you paint me as someone unwilling to change their mind. This is not only not based on any evidence from this thread, it is also untrue, as a better reading of my posting history would show. Had you bothered to check, that is.
Secondly, you yourself have displayed no willingness at all to change your mind.
Let me refresh your memory:

Several instances where your claims were comprehensively shot down.
I have noticed no change of stance from you at all.
Do you now accept that these claims of yours were in error?

And so we go back to the same, weary old conspiratorial pareidolia. You fill your head with unsupported rumours, then, rather than admit that it's all bilge, you continue to assert that, because the uniformed and the unscrupulous are saying things, those things must be true.
The 'fire' is not actual, real-life satanic paedophile cults, against which Trump is valiantly struggling. The fire is internet trolls, whose output you seem to uncritically accept. Westminster, Hampstead and all the rest- lies. Pure and simple. And the people who told those lies are really, really nasty.

To repeat, and not for the first time: if you have any solid evidence of the veracity of the QAnon claims, or similar, then I will obviously accept it, and join in the ensuing chorus of disapproval. All you need to do is the same: go with the evidence, not with your pre-determined ideology.
Bump for Tippit.
Nice attempt to change the subject, but perhaps you could address this first?
Old 28th September 2020, 03:46 AM   #83
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Full disclosure:

I am actually a pedivore, as I have eaten chicken feet when I was in China.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 03:48 AM   #84
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

I'm not having any luck tracking down these supposedly paedophile lyrics, from the band that was not Comet's house band.
Does anyone know what these were, or is this yet more Tippit-tattle?
Old 28th September 2020, 04:24 AM   #85
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Full disclosure:

They're great for bone broth, too. Oops, I said too much.
Old 28th September 2020, 04:50 AM   #86
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by RedStapler View Post
These sneaky pedovores, committing their crimes in broad daylight.

With “skeptics” like you, they can clearly afford to! Nothing gets past you geniuses, except well, everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
- Herbert Spencer
Tippit is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 04:54 AM   #87
Tippit
Illuminator

I'm not having any luck tracking down these supposedly paedophile lyrics, from the band that was not Comet's house band.

Youtubing “Heavy breathing” is very difficult. It’s also 2020 and google has scrubbed most of the results. There is, however, still enough to raise an eyebrow in normal people, and show that this is hardly a band that belongs in a “family friendly” pizza restaurant.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
- Herbert Spencer
Tippit is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 04:58 AM   #88
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Youtubing “Heavy breathing” is very difficult. It’s also 2020 and google has scrubbed most of the results. There is, however, still enough to raise an eyebrow in normal people, and show that this is hardly a band that belongs in a “family friendly” pizza restaurant.

Can you establish that anyone connected to Comet Ping Pong Pizza committed the elements of a sex crime or crime of violence against a child(ren) as part of an organized criminal group?

It also doesn't really bill itself as a family friendly place. It's an unabashed hipster place as are most of the restaurants in that part of DC. It's a younger adult crowd. Even the party room has a private bar in it.

Last edited by Craig4; 28th September 2020 at 05:07 AM.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 04:59 AM   #89
RolandRat
Muse

normal people
I think your definition of that is different to most.
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 05:03 AM   #90
RedStapler

With “skeptics” like you, they can clearly afford to! Nothing gets past you geniuses, except well, everything.

Yeah, yeah, the whole world is full of pseudo skeptics.

Only the chosen ones know the truth (and they don't do anything about these "crimes", they are rather fine with talking down to the "pseudo skeptics" on the web while these poor children keep getting eaten every single day)

Did you contact a lawyer, cause you know, the evidence is so clear? Of course you didn't, you actually don't care a bit about children getting eaten as long as you can scream at "pseudo skeptics". Hey, maybe these pedovores just need a megadose of Vitamin C?

Last edited by RedStapler; 28th September 2020 at 05:14 AM.
RedStapler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 06:16 AM   #91
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Once again, your claim, your burden of proof.
I would have thought that, seeing as you say you have all this evidence, it would have been easier just to link to the lyrics in question.
As you haven't, I'm going to add this to yet another of your growing list of unevidenced claims. Unless you can provide some substance, I see no reason to give it any further consideration.
Old 28th September 2020, 06:51 AM   #92
eerok
Quixoticist

All it takes is a few 8chan edge lords looking for lulz, some hysterical conspiracists looking for outrage, and it's a Satanic pedo pizza party.
Old 28th September 2020, 07:03 AM   #93
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Carrot Flower King View Post
Very much this!

That covers all the sexual abuse of children I encountered in 30-odd years of working in CAMHS, what I knew from social workers and child protection police units and everyone else I ever met who was involved in child protection and safeguarding...
30 years at CAMHS? You are a legend.
Nobody lasts that long at my place. I got trained up 3 years ago as part of a team of 12. Three remain.

But, as I and others have pointed out a few times now, none of the Q-Tips and Trumpkins seem remotely interested in that....
That is how it works. They don't care about the welfare of child victims at all. They are only interested in the buzz that the fantasy gives them.
Problem is that such nonsense takes attention away from actual victims, actual problems and real issues.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 07:17 AM   #94
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

False. It took 2 seconds. Do you know how to operate google effectively?

abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 07:20 AM   #95
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

We've reached the point where the self-proclaimed jiu jitsu master fat kid ignores the other kids pointing out that Tommy's kid sister kicked the crap out of him two weeks prior because he wiped a booger in her hair, and he tells them all how lame they are because they couldn't even do a roundhouse kick to someone's face.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 07:41 AM   #96
The Common Potato
Critical Thinker

Tippit, what's your view on the Catholic Church?
I went to Catholic public school, connected to a monastery. One monk, who used to be at the school, after he'd moved to a parish 150 miles away, was convicted of groping a parishoner's tits. Not great, but not part of a paedophilia synticate.

Amusingly, he once let on that he had no sense of smell. "I can smell cigarette smoke." "No, you can't." Rebels, eh? (Apocryphal school kid stuff.)

Last edited by The Common Potato; 28th September 2020 at 07:46 AM.
The Common Potato is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 08:48 AM   #97
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
We've reached the point where the self-proclaimed jiu jitsu master fat kid ignores the other kids pointing out that Tommy's kid sister kicked the crap out of him two weeks prior because he wiped a booger in her hair, and he tells them all how lame they are because they couldn't even do a roundhouse kick to someone's face.
Only without the dignity.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 09:00 AM   #98
catsmate
No longer the 1

Full disclosure:

You can't get good crúibín these days.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 09:02 AM   #99
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by catsmate View Post
You can't get good crúibín these days.
Well that's gonna start the investigoogling. LOL.

Old 28th September 2020, 09:02 AM   #100
catsmate
No longer the 1

Pathetic.

Youtubing “Heavy breathing” is very difficult.

Wow it's as if there were no other online sources...
It’s also 2020 and google has scrubbed most of the results.

Support for this claim?
There is, however, still enough to raise an eyebrow in normal people,

Support for this claim?
and show that this is hardly a band that belongs in a “family friendly” pizza restaurant.

Support for this claim?
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 09:04 AM   #101
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
Now that is very interesting; an arbitrary salad-bar approach to QAnon. They're right about this, but wrong about that.
No this is always the first schism you see in Conspiracy Theories. As cause-purity within the Conspiracy Theory community drives it to more and more crazy, sooner or later a fracture between "crazy" and "crazy crazy" becomes almost inevitable.

The problem is the crazy-crazy starts to make the crazy look sane by comparison and that's how we get "Okay so the fair and balance opinion is that exactly 1/2 of a plane hit the Pentagon" nonsense.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 09:16 AM   #102
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
The problem is the crazy-crazy starts to make the crazy look sane by comparison and that's how we get "Okay so the fair and balance opinion is that exactly 1/2 of a plane hit the Pentagon" nonsense.
Or, in a more humorous vein, https://xkcd.com/690/.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 09:36 AM   #103
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post
I think your definition of that is different to most.
Good G*d fearing straight white 'mericans!

Let's review questionable choices in music in commercials for mainstream products -

Just off the top -

Lou Reed, Walk on the Wildside for Honda scooters.

Chicago, 25 or 6 to 4 U.S. Army recruiting (for those that don't know, it's a song about doing cocaine)

The Who, Eminence Front for G.M.C. trucks (no offensive message, but the song is about phoniness.)

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 09:51 AM   #104
sackett
Philosopher

"No, you are not worth a link."

Now that's insolence like nothing I've ever encountered here -- or elsewhere, come to that -- in a long lifetime spent trying to avoid it.

But at least it's self-serving insolence, not the pure, unmingled affrontery of the pub, the alley, or the barnyard.

The above is OT. Now I'm in trouble.

What should I do? Take a big scoop of vitamin C?

If you would ruin a man's character, let him seize power.
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 09:55 AM   #105
Carrot Flower King
Muse

Originally Posted by sackett View Post
"No, you are not worth a link."

Now that's insolence like nothing I've ever encountered here -- or elsewhere, come to that -- in a long lifetime spent trying to avoid it.

But at least it's self-serving insolence, not the pure, unmingled affrontery of the pub, the alley, or the barnyard.

The above is OT. Now I'm in trouble.

What should I do? Take a big scoop of vitamin C?
Clearly, you need to take your glasses off first...
Carrot Flower King is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 10:00 AM   #106
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Check for contact lenses. You never know.

Old 28th September 2020, 10:03 AM   #107
sackett
Philosopher

Are you crazy? Only way I survive lumpen-proletaar life is by pleading "Hey, don't hit a guy wearin' glasses!"

If you would ruin a man's character, let him seize power.
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 11:08 AM   #108
Arcade22
Philosopher

And what about the pedovore lyrics then?

And no, Cuba is not a brutal and corrupt dictatorship, and it's definitely less so than Sweden. - dann
Arcade22 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 11:24 AM   #109
Carrot Flower King
Muse

Originally Posted by Arcade22 View Post
They're probably off kissing this guy...
Carrot Flower King is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 11:43 AM   #110
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

Lightbulb

Have you tried playing their songs backwards to hear any hidden messages?

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 11:49 AM   #111
Axxman300
Illuminator

This dropped today on The Intercept, and is a great profile in Qanan's Pedophile branch:

https://theintercept.com/2020/09/23/..._medium=social

Quote:
Common claims and statistics about human trafficking that go viral online are often exaggerated, misinterpreted, or taken out of context. The claim that 1 in 4 victims of trafficking are children, for example, is based on a 2017 report from the International Labour Organization, which was done in collaboration with other groups. But ILO’s figures are more complicated than can be conveyed in a short tweet; the organization factored in a wide set of legal concepts, including forced marriage and forced labor, which is a much more prevalent form of trafficking and exploitation than say, getting kidnapped in the suburbs. As a recent HuffPost article noted, the problem of child exploitation “persists for complicated, heartbreaking reasons that have more to do with the failure of America’s social safety net than the rapaciousness of its criminal sex offenders.”

Though Metzner didn’t use the word QAnon or seem as diehard as many of the other believers I spoke with, she said she’s “heartbroken” by the “horrifying rumors” surrounding the Clintons and Obama, a politician she once admired.

When it came to the Epstein stuff, I couldn’t argue with some of the broader disdain I heard for a system and ruling class that let the late millionaire financier off the hook. But these occasional kernels of truth were always intertwined with the indefensible. Using bits of truth to support a bigger, baseless conspiracy theory, Holt noted, “is a practice as old as time.”

“That is a key way of keeping a conspiracy theory going and interesting, sort of evolving the conspiracy theory,” he said. “Then, it also acts as a vector to open up potentially another entry point for new believers to come into the movement.”
Old 28th September 2020, 11:58 AM   #112
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
I think the QAnon topic is broad enough to cover this. They're making a big deal about imaginary elite child-raping, child-trafficking, child-eating cabals, which is a rehash of the Satanic Panic BS.
Or the more further back basic blood libel against jews.
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 12:02 PM   #113
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by ponderingturtle View Post
Or the more further back basic blood libel against jews.
Indeed. Bigotry and ignorance never seem to get old.
Old 28th September 2020, 03:10 PM   #114
eerok
Quixoticist

You summarily dismiss any and all evidence that doesn't confirm your bias, firsthand, or otherwise.
You didn't deign offer this evidence, remember?

Some of us would like to see it.
Old 28th September 2020, 03:15 PM   #115
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating

Pedovore lyrics:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Old 28th September 2020, 07:00 PM   #116
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Youtubing “Heavy breathing” is very difficult.
Nope research was easy. The Apes did play did play in the back ping pong room at Comet Pizza and changed their name to "Heavy Breathing" at a later date.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...082101036.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_Breathing

So what?

Comet Pizza is like the Hard Rock cafe. It is aimed at young people by having rock bands, pizza and ping pong tables.

It didn't have a basement, nor did it have a secret basement for renting out child sex slaves. Only a Q-Anon looney would believe that children were being carried out to Hillary Clinton's limousine, from a non existent basement while people were playing ping pong on the ping pong tables at the front of Comet Pizza..
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 07:09 PM   #117
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Arcade22 View Post
Here are all the "Heavy Breathing" songs on Soundcloud. Tippit will now tell us which songs are about eating children.........which he will obviously run away from doing

https://soundcloud.com/heavybreathing
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 08:24 PM   #118
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

It really is like dealing with Bubba 2.0.
-Make a claim.
-Claim is disproved.
-Ignore that, make another claim.
-Attack and insult those who responded with detailed rebuttals.
-Rinse and repeat.
It's kind of like a slow-motion Gish Gallop, reworked for the internet message board format. Successfully debunking individual claims is almost futile because there's always another claim. And, you know, 20 or 30 or 40 pages into a forum thread, the Board Galloper doesn't need to be afraid of reusing claims that were already debunked much earlier in the thread as if they're brand new, because newer readers aren't going to look that far back into a megathread.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2020, 08:41 PM   #119
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

I deserve a medal from the moderators, as I had to listen to all the Heavy Breathing songs to find all Tippit's pedovore lyrics.

After the 10th song the penny dropped. Tippit made up a load of complete crap. Heavy Breathing doesn't have a singer and is an instrumental electronic rock band

"Power Trio: Over their nine-year run, The Apes went through three lead singers. When Heavy Breathing formed in 2010, they had trouble finding a singer, so they just canned the idea altogether. “The technology has caught up,” Jackson says. “Now you can inexpensively buy programs to trigger samples and stuff like that.” Plus, Jackson, Schmid, and Kleinman have known each other since their early teens, and their dynamic has become so tight that Jackson says bringing in someone else might be “awkward.” “We sometimes don’t even need to talk, we just make these weird faces to communicate. If we had a singer they’d be like, ‘What is that?’” —Lindsay Zoladz
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/arti...avy-breathing/
Old 29th September 2020, 01:21 AM   #120
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
I deserve a medal from the moderators, as I had to listen to all the Heavy Breathing songs to find all Tippit's pedovore lyrics.

After the 10th song the penny dropped. Tippit made up a load of complete crap. Heavy Breathing doesn't have a singer and is an instrumental electronic rock band

"Power Trio: Over their nine-year run, The Apes went through three lead singers. When Heavy Breathing formed in 2010, they had trouble finding a singer, so they just canned the idea altogether. “The technology has caught up,” Jackson says. “Now you can inexpensively buy programs to trigger samples and stuff like that.” Plus, Jackson, Schmid, and Kleinman have known each other since their early teens, and their dynamic has become so tight that Jackson says bringing in someone else might be “awkward.” “We sometimes don’t even need to talk, we just make these weird faces to communicate. If we had a singer they’d be like, ‘What is that?’” —Lindsay Zoladz
https://washingtoncitypaper.com/arti...avy-breathing/
I'm now confused. I listened -briefly- to the first two songs on soundcloud, and they definitely had lyrics. Very indistinct, and I can't tell if they're samples or an actual singer, but there are definitely vocals.
This is why I was asking for the lyrics, because, with music like that, you can read an awful lot into what you think you hear.
Tippit, of course, doesn't think I'm worthy of evidence, but if anyone else can dig up these lyrics, I'd appreciate it.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories