IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 29th September 2020, 01:22 AM   #121
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Here are all the "Heavy Breathing" songs on Soundcloud. Tippit will now tell us which songs are about eating children.........which he will obviously run away from doing

https://soundcloud.com/heavybreathing
Tippit? Ready when you are.
Old 29th September 2020, 02:44 AM   #122
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post

Oh, yeah. Sorry. This clownshow of a thread isnít a high priority. If you want examples of what Iím talking about, watch their satanic pedo-themed music videos, and their satanic pedo-themed dialogue with fans in their live venues. A cursory look on youtube shows that one of their videos has been replaced with a still frame, and most of their other videos and content has been memory-holed, so good luck with that. Another band connected to comet ping pong is the ďsex stainsĒ, who has the FBI documented pedo symbolism in their music videos as well. I havenít checked to see if their content was memory-holed too.

Iím sure one of you conscientious pseudo-skeptics will get right on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
- Herbert Spencer
Tippit is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 02:48 AM   #123
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Tippit View Post
Oh, yeah. Sorry. This clownshow of a thread isnít a high priority. If you want examples of what Iím talking about, watch their satanic pedo-themed music videos, and their satanic pedo-themed dialogue with fans in their live venues. A cursory look on youtube shows that one of their videos has been replaced with a still frame, and most of their other videos and content has been memory-holed, so good luck with that. Another band connected to comet ping pong is the ďsex stainsĒ, who has the FBI documented pedo symbolism in their music videos as well. I havenít checked to see if their content was memory-holed too.

Lots of claims, **** all evidence.

Try harder.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 02:50 AM   #124
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post

That link is broken. Was it working for you?

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
- Herbert Spencer
Tippit is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 02:54 AM   #125
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Lots of claims, **** all evidence.

Try harder.

Iíve already done the work, but Iím not inclined to archive this sort of thing to convince the likes of you. Besides, youíre too busy shaming me for hurting real victims of abuse with my claims (how, the logic escapes me) while simultaneously virtue signaling about what a hero you are.

- Herbert Spencer
Old 29th September 2020, 02:54 AM   #126
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

That link is broken. Was it working for you?

The link is fine, I just clicked it.

Why can't you?

abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 03:16 AM   #127
RolandRat
Graduate Poster

who has the FBI documented pedo symbolism in their music videos as well.
Is that the Wikileaks guff again?
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 03:33 AM   #128
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

The link is fine, I just clicked it.

Why can't you?
I think Tippit's using a different Internet to the rest of us. That explains why he can find a wealth of evidence that's unavailable to the rest of us in the large number of links he's repeatedly posted on this thread.

Oh, wait...

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 03:35 AM   #129
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Iíve already done the work,
I don't believe that for a second. Show your work. Or continue to refuse to do so. See how that goes.

but Iím not inclined to archive this sort of thing
Of course you wont "archive" it because there is not it to "archive".

to convince the likes of you.
The likes of me who has actual first hand knowledge of dealing with child abuse? Really?

Besides, youíre too busy shaming me for hurting real victims of abuse with my claims (how, the logic escapes me) while simultaneously virtue signaling about what a hero you are.
You can't figure out how diverting attention away from actual child abuse to some magical fantasy constructed out of nothing harms the REAL victims? You can't figure out that if people ignore the real victims and instead look at some person/s making wild claims on the internet about shipping child slaves to Mars does not perpetuate the real abuse? Really?

Old 29th September 2020, 03:39 AM   #130
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
I think Tippit's using a different Internet to the rest of us. That explains why he can find a wealth of evidence that's unavailable to the rest of us in the large number of links he's repeatedly posted on this thread.

Oh, wait...

Dave
So far, it appears that google works in some odd way for him as well.

Old 29th September 2020, 03:56 AM   #131
Hlafordlaes
Disorder of Kilopi

Watch the documentary “Sun, Sea and Satan” about Haut de la Garenne, on the Isle of Jersey, where numerous bones of children, bloodstains, and instruments of torture were uncovered. Yes, Jimmy Saville is connected. No, you are not worth a link.

It makes perfect logical sense that serial pedophiles would use murder to destroy witnesses, and cannibalism is just one extra step once a psychopath has committed down that dark path. There are plenty of historical accounts of the cannibalistic rape and murder of children going as far back as the Incan empire. The human nature of elites has not changed, you’re just living in a bubble.
Given the known practice of Republicans accusing others of the same crimes ahead of their own foul misdeeds coming to light, certainly any pedovores are far-right worshipers of Satan, Republicans to a man male-wannabe. As we know, their leader, Trump, has repeatedly praised others for being "very rich, very powerful", and admires those who rule without regard for others. That makes him a willing taker of Satan's deal of just that kind of wealth and power offered to Jesus, and therefore an anti-Christian, if you go for that sort of thing. No wonder he's a pedovore, just like all his baby and child-caging followers; you know, the very same ones who locked up babies and children and then conveniently "lost" them. We also have Trump's pics with Epstein and his constant attraction to his daughter, certainly since birth.

Republican = pedovore = tiresome right-wing wacko.
Old 29th September 2020, 03:57 AM   #132
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

If you want examples of what Iím talking about <snipped gish gallop of things different from what Tippet was talking about>
Those goalposts are just a blur. Amazing.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 04:15 AM   #133
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

I don't believe that for a second. Show your work. Or continue to refuse to do so. See how that goes.

Of course you wont "archive" it because there is not it to "archive".

The likes of me who has actual first hand knowledge of dealing with child abuse? Really?

You can't figure out how diverting attention away from actual child abuse to some magical fantasy constructed out of nothing harms the REAL victims? You can't figure out that if people ignore the real victims and instead look at some person/s making wild claims on the internet about shipping child slaves to Mars does not perpetuate the real abuse? Really?
And further evidence that he doesnít really believe what he is posting. Which decent human being if they knew about real children being abused, sacrificed and eaten wouldnít be wanting to share the evidence wide and far?

Yet we donít see that, we see someone who wants to keep all the evidence of abuse and so on to themselves. In effect if any of this was real they would be complicit in the abuse of children.
Old 29th September 2020, 04:22 AM   #134
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
Yet we donít see that, we see someone who wants to keep all the evidence of abuse and so on to themselves. In effect if any of this was real they would be complicit in the abuse of children.
Well, ask yourself, or anyone, what motivation could anyone have for withholding evidence of child abuse? There are not many.

Old 29th September 2020, 05:14 AM   #135
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Tippit, what's your view on the Catholic Church?
Since the one piece of evidence he's posted on this thread claims nothing more than that human bones were discovered in an ossuary, I suspect his view is that the Pope is a member of it.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 05:36 AM   #136
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Oh yes, the infamous triangle. So you can establish the band a) knew what the symbol meant and b) wore it with the intent to show they were pedophiles. Can you also establish a criminal link between the owners of the restaurant and Comet Ping Pong? While you're at it, how's it going finding the basement?

You are aware that a lot of content owner such as say, bands, send Digital Copyright Act letters to YouTube and Google when they find out their content gets posted without permission right? That whole not finding it thing could be the band just wanting to get paid for their work.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 05:37 AM   #137
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Oh, yeah. Sorry. This clownshow of a thread isn’t a high priority.
You don't seem to realize that you're the one standing on the stage. Your impotent attempts at insult merely turn "I have no evidence" into "I HAVE NO EVIDENCE!!!"

Quote:
If you want examples of what I’m talking about, watch their satanic pedo-themed music videos, and their satanic pedo-themed dialogue with fans in their live venues.
The fact that you haven't linked to any such videos tells us that you haven't actually seen them either. You heard that they exist, and accepted this as fact sans evidence because it fit the narrative of your faith.

Quote:
A cursory look on youtube shows that one of their videos has been replaced with a still frame...
That's actually rather common with local acts on YouTube and other platforms. It's done because there isn't actually a video of the performance, but rather an audio recording. You even see this when people upload audio recordings by more well-known artists. I've listened to tons of artists on YouTube while the screen only shows a still shot of an album cover or photograph.

But since this claimed evidence was so easily obtained, why don't you post the link for us? Why no mention of the "Satanic, pedophilic lyrics" in this particular performance? Is it because there are none?

Quote:
...and most of their other videos and content has been memory-holed, so good luck with that.
Ah yes, the classic "my evidence is that there is no evidence". We've never seen an elephant hiding in a tree because they're so good at hiding in trees. Thus we know that the trees are full of wiley elephants.

Quote:
Another band connected to comet ping pong is the “sex stains”, who has the FBI documented pedo symbolism in their music videos as well. I haven’t checked to see if their content was memory-holed too.
If you had, you could have provided evidence of this "pedo symbolism", along with links to the FBI source. Hell, just some evidence that this band even exists would be a step up.

Quote:
I’m sure one of you conscientious pseudo-skeptics will get right on it.
Which translates: "Somebody please dig me out of this hole I dug myself into by asserting the existence of evidence I don't actually have."
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.

Last edited by Foster Zygote; 29th September 2020 at 05:38 AM.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 05:42 AM   #138
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Iíve already done the work...
Fat kid on playground: I've already defeated all challengers in the Octogon. I'm not here to prove my martial arts skills to you.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 05:43 AM   #139
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Iíve already done the work, but Iím not inclined to archive this sort of thing to convince the likes of you. Besides, youíre too busy shaming me for hurting real victims of abuse with my claims (how, the logic escapes me) while simultaneously virtue signaling about what a hero you are.

Where does this smugness come from? I ask because it's certainly not the result of success. Since this started, the Comet Ping Pong owners opened two new venues. Both the bands you mentioned are still touring though it doesn't look like they have played Comet in years. No one has been arrested or even indicted. Your president (the one person you've mentioned in this conversation who may actually be a pedophile) is looking increasing likely to lose the election. What could you possibly have to be smug about?
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 05:51 AM   #140
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
And further evidence that he doesnít really believe what he is posting. Which decent human being if they knew about real children being abused, sacrificed and eaten wouldnít be wanting to share the evidence wide and far?

The shouts of, "won't someone please think of the children?" are just set dressing for the real performance, which is nothing more than "everyone validate my assertion that I'm intellectually superior to you because I know a big secret you're too dim and complacent to perceive", just like every other conspiracy theorist.
Old 29th September 2020, 06:33 AM   #141
eerok
Quixoticist

This clownshow of a thread
... is exactly what you've made it. Your contempt for reality is hilarious.
Old 29th September 2020, 09:00 AM   #142
Tippit
Illuminator

"Pedovores" - evidence?

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Oh yes, the infamous triangle. So you can establish the band a) knew what the symbol meant and b) wore it with the intent to show they were pedophiles. Can you also establish a criminal link between the owners of the restaurant and Comet Ping Pong? While you're at it, how's it going finding the basement?

You are aware that a lot of content owner such as say, bands, send Digital Copyright Act letters to YouTube and Google when they find out their content gets posted without permission right? That whole not finding it thing could be the band just wanting to get paid for their work.

There was no basement. Itís called disinformation, when guilty parties put out easily debunkable claims in order to poison the well and fool gullible idiots. In your case, mission accomplished.

- Herbert Spencer

Last edited by Tippit; 29th September 2020 at 09:03 AM.
Old 29th September 2020, 09:14 AM   #143
eerok
Quixoticist

There was no basement. It’s called disinformation, when guilty parties put out easily debunkable claims in order to poison the well and fool gullible idiots. In your case, mission accomplished.
The entirety of pizzagate is disinformation. There was not a detectable crime. The conspiracist claims amount to nothing more than paranoid fantasy and innuendo. If you think you can show otherwise, then do so. Oh, I forgot -- we're not worth the bother. So enjoy having your opinions mocked and dismissed.

Last edited by eerok; 29th September 2020 at 09:17 AM.
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 09:41 AM   #144
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

There was no basement. Itís called disinformation, when guilty parties put out easily debunkable claims in order to poison the well and fool gullible idiots. In your case, mission accomplished.

That's right... no basement.
So on which side of your "gullible idiots" dividing line was the clown with the rifle demanding to see the children held there?

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 09:59 AM   #145
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Well, I guess you would be the expert on this topic.

As to my other questions, you've now established you can prove neither the knowledge of the links I asked about.

Would a moral person make such a serious claim about people or persons as you have without proof? If so, why would that be moral?
Old 29th September 2020, 10:48 AM   #146
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Tell everyone who exactly put out that lie about a "basement". Do you know?

I bet you don't.

Old 29th September 2020, 11:17 AM   #147
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Youtubing ďHeavy breathingĒ is very difficult. Itís also 2020 and google has scrubbed most of the results. There is, however, still enough to raise an eyebrow in normal people, and show that this is hardly a band that belongs in a ďfamily friendlyĒ pizza restaurant.

Like this?

See the shark with teeth like razors
You can read his open face
And Macheath, he's got a knife, and
In such an obvious place

On a beautiful blue Sunday,
See a corpse stretched in the Strand
See a man dodge 'round the corner...
Mackie's friends will understand.

Mr. Meier reported missing
Like so many wealthy men:
Mack the knife acquired his cashbox
God alone knows how or when

Jenny Towler, she turned up lately
With a knife stuck through her breast
While Macheath, he walks the embankment,
Nonchalantly unimpressed

And the ghastly fire in Soho,
Seven children at a go--
In the crowd stands Mac the knife, but
He isn't asked, he doesn't know

And the child bride in her nightgown,
Whose assailants still at large
Violated in her slumbers
Mackie how much did you charge?

Yes, the child bride in her nightgown
Violated in her slumbers

How much did you charge?
How much did you charge?
How much did you charge?
How much did you charge?

Even a standard like Mack The Knife isn't "family friendly"

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 11:43 AM   #148
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Like this?

In such an obvious place

Nonchalantly unimpressed

Seven children at a go--

Violated in her slumbers

Violated in her slumbers

How much did you charge?
How much did you charge?
How much did you charge?
How much did you charge?

Old 29th September 2020, 11:43 AM   #149
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating

But there's no vore in it. Tippit has to present something really hard-core, like Hansel and Gretel or Little Red Riding Hood.
Old 29th September 2020, 12:07 PM   #150
Axxman300
Illuminator

To recap:

We are being challenged with the fantasy of Pizzagate, a story whose origin was 4chan, and was expanded upon by 4chan and 8chan trolls on a Reddit subforum to make fun of right-wing morons...who took the bait and continue to run with it as any of it was true.

We got a story of a youth center on the island of Jersey which had some credible allegations of sexual abuse which seems to be an ongoing investigation...but the person who brought it up is unwilling to discuss the facts of the case, and instead drifts off into the unsubstantiated claims of Satanism et all.

At no point in this thread has actual crimes against children been discussed.

I will fix this now:

Quote:
Bay Area Man Sentenced To Prison For Coercion Of Minors For Prostitution
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/pr...s-prostitution

Quote:
U. S. Citizen Sentenced To Ten Yearsí Imprisonment For Traveling To Foreign Country To Have Sex With A Minor
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/pr...have-sex-minor

Quote:
San Mateo Resident Pleads Guilty To Operating A Bay Area Prostitution Racketeering Enterprise
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/pr...n-racketeering

Quote:
California Operator Of MYREDBOOK.COM Sentenced To 13 Months In Prison For Facilitating Prostitution
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/pr...g-prostitution

Quote:
Oakland Man Charged With Transporting A Minor From Oregon To Engage In Prostitution In California
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/pr...ion-california

Quote:
Two San Jose Men Indicted And Held For Sex Trafficking Of Children
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/pr...cking-children

I can go on (sad as this is). This is just the Northern California US Attorney's Office, there is also a Southern California office, and there are offices in all 50 states where - IF YOU BOTHER TO TAKE THE TIME - you will find prosecutions of pedophiles and human trackers on an industrial level.

I know, facts are not as fun or sexy as conspiracy theories, but the fact is that there are dedicated men and women hunting pedophiles down 24/7/365. And if you've ever met any of them you'd know that stopping them from doing their jobs is next to impossible.

But whatever, I guess we can keep talking about a D.C. garage band nobody cares about because their music is on the lame side.
Old 29th September 2020, 12:23 PM   #151
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
To recap:

We are being challenged with the fantasy of Pizzagate, a story whose origin was 4chan,
Yes. And at least two here have frontline experience dealing with the consequences of child abuse. None of those two are Tippit. None.

Ask yourself why that might be. I already know my answer. Too often.

Old 29th September 2020, 07:36 PM   #152
Redwood
Graduate Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza
Full disclosure:

I am actually a pedivore, as I have eaten chicken feet when I was in China.
Originally Posted by eerok View Post
They're great for bone broth, too. Oops, I said too much.
I've always had a weakness for pickled pigs feet. Alas, they're hard to find in my neighborhood now due to a demographic shift. But I can always get them via the Internet: (https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hormel-Ja...ctedSellerId=0)
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 07:39 PM   #153
autumn1971
Illuminator

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
The entirety of pizzagate is disinformation. There was not a detectable crime. The conspiracist claims amount to nothing more than paranoid fantasy and innuendo. If you think you can show otherwise, then do so. Oh, I forgot -- we're not worth the bother. So enjoy having your opinions mocked and dismissed.
I swear, between your smaller font and my aging eyes I read, ďnothing more than paranoid fantasy and menudo.Ē

Strangely, it sort of works
'A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; a base, proud, shallow, beggardly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson, glass-gazing, superservicable, finical rogue;... the son and heir of a mongral bitch: one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition."'
-The Bard
autumn1971 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 08:11 PM   #154
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by autumn1971 View Post
I swear, between your smaller font and my aging eyes I read, “nothing more than paranoid fantasy and menudo.”

Strangely, it sort of works
Yeah, my font sizes on ISF seem to change between OSes on Firefox. I don't know why. I'd rather they not be small, and usually I don't see them as such.

Last edited by eerok; 29th September 2020 at 08:12 PM.
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 08:49 PM   #155
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Oh, yeah. Sorry. This clownshow of a thread isnít a high priority. If you want examples of what Iím talking about, watch their satanic pedo-themed music videos, and their satanic pedo-themed dialogue with fans in their live venues.
You simply made this all up. I have linked to their songs. You wont supply evidence because you know you made it all up.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 08:54 PM   #156
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

who has the FBI documented pedo symbolism in their music videos as well.
You mean you and Bubba are both seen the same forged FBI page but refuse to link to that forgery as it has been thoroughly debunked.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Triangle Fake FBI document.JPG (18.6 KB, 117 views)
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th September 2020, 10:51 PM   #157
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
You mean you and Bubba are both seen the same forged FBI page but refuse to link to that forgery as it has been thoroughly debunked.
I can't help but notice that the memo says "Law Enforcement Sensitive" at the top and is also on the internet for anyone to look at. Does that seem odd to anyone else?
Old 29th September 2020, 11:39 PM   #158
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I can't help but notice that the memo says "Law Enforcement Sensitive" at the top and is also on the internet for anyone to look at. Does that seem odd to anyone else?
It was a forgery from Bubba.

What I enjoy most is that the claim is male paedophiles go to Comet Pizza and order a child, while wearing this design somewhere on their clothing.

I'm dying for Tippit to claim he has seen photos of this taking place.

Meanwhile here is some standard women's jewellery based on classical Greek wall designs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg triangle earrings.jpg (14.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 30th September 2020, 01:38 AM   #159
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
Murdering children to drink their blood as a " fountain of youth" elixir is akin to
offering money to homeless drug addicts for their sangre after they're rejection at the blood bank.

The latter would be considered consenual !
Eh......no, not at all similar.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th September 2020, 02:14 AM   #160
catsmate
No longer the 1

Like this?

In such an obvious place

Nonchalantly unimpressed

Seven children at a go--

Violated in her slumbers

Violated in her slumbers

How much did you charge?
How much did you charge?
How much did you charge?
How much did you charge?

Indeed. Which has struck me as rather odd because it was inspired (albeit through both The Threepenny Opera and the earlier The Beggar's Opera) by Jack Sheppard (wiki) who was noted for his lack of violence.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories