IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 30th September 2020, 02:59 AM   #161
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Originally Posted by Tippit View Post
There was no basement. Itís called disinformation, when guilty parties put out easily debunkable claims in order to poison the well and fool gullible idiots.
You imply you know who put out the claims, that they are guilty of some crime and you know what that crime is. I think it's pretty clear you know none of these things.

As for the gullible idiots line, you appear to be projecting.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th September 2020, 03:44 AM   #162
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I can't help but notice that the memo says "Law Enforcement Sensitive" at the top and is also on the internet for anyone to look at. Does that seem odd to anyone else?
It would only seem odd to a pseudo-sceptic.
Real sceptics like Tippit accept everything at face value and never bother to check any further.
Old 30th September 2020, 03:46 AM   #163
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Oh, yeah. Sorry. This clownshow of a thread isnít a high priority. If you want examples of what Iím talking about, watch their satanic pedo-themed music videos, and their satanic pedo-themed dialogue with fans in their live venues. A cursory look on youtube shows that one of their videos has been replaced with a still frame, and most of their other videos and content has been memory-holed, so good luck with that. Another band connected to comet ping pong is the ďsex stainsĒ, who has the FBI documented pedo symbolism in their music videos as well. I havenít checked to see if their content was memory-holed too.

Iím sure one of you conscientious pseudo-skeptics will get right on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Endless excuses. No evidence.
Old 30th September 2020, 11:35 AM   #164
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Yes. And at least two here have frontline experience dealing with the consequences of child abuse. None of those two are Tippit. None.

Ask yourself why that might be. I already know my answer. Too often.
I was molested when I was a kid. I understand the game from both sides.

On one side there are folks like you who are there to help victims and put the guilty behind bars where they can (if they wish) get help.

On the other side there are folks like Tippit and Bubba who love to paint a vision wherein the power-elite, celebrities, and politicians(they don't like) are all willing or co-opted participants in Satanic pedophile circles. Yet when ACTUAL CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE is part of the conversation in a meaningful way they change the subject or scurry off. This is simply a parlor game for them that allows them to believe they're intellectually superior because they can see the signs we, the unwashed simpletons of the land, cannot. To actually engage in the real world problem of child trafficking and molestation is not part of their plan in any way. This fact leaves them completely ignorant of everything involved in bringing a child molestation case to trial for successful prosecution.

In the US, in most states not named Florida, building a successful child molestation case is tedious. If you get it wrong you've destroyed an innocent person's life, and your city/county/state will face a substantial lawsuit which you will lose. And worse still, if you get it wrong you let a monster back out onto the streets. Children are complex witnesses in even the most mundane matters, but under the shadow of sexual abuse their interviews become much more difficult depending on their age since they lack the vocabulary to discuss the events, and talking about such things to strangers is overwhelming.

Every DA knows this. Every detective knows this.

So many cases fall apart in the early stages. Witnesses give conflicting testimony. Physical evidence is non-existent. The suspect has a questionable alibi. Most cases involve family members and they circle the wagons when detectives knock on the door. Most pedophiles are functional members of society with friends, colleagues, and families of their own who have no clue about their secret lives. The means detectives will talk to thirty or forty people who tell them their suspect is a wonderful human while only one person - victim - says otherwise.

When CTists say the cops did nothing they ignore the fact that there was nothing the cops could do without evidence.

[The same CTists occupy other threads where they condemn government overreach, violations of civil rights, and police brutality - yet they are willing to look the other way in this subset if the suspect is someone they don't like]

And a mythology is created that says the rich and powerful are molesting and murdering children with impunity. Spreading this mythology allows them to feel good about themselves without having to understand or change the real problem.
Old 30th September 2020, 04:24 PM   #165
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Itís called disinformation, when guilty parties put out easily debunkable claims in order to poison the well....
You have now posted five easily debunkable claims as disinformation.

1) Your lies about the band Breathing Heavy
2) Your lies about Haut de la Garenne orphanage
3) Your lies about Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network" hunting children.
4) Your lies about a FBI paedophile page which is a debunked forgery
5) Your lies about an associate of Alefantis "who liked to make child-sized coffins".

By your own definition, aren't you are protecting a paedophile with your disinformation?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2020, 04:26 AM   #166
Carrot Flower King
Muse

Just to support Axxman's post 164:

I know of a number of abusers, repeat, persistent offenderes, who were also known to social services and the police, but between us we could never come up with enough decent evidence to persuade the CPS to prosecute. Most of it came down to "he said, she said" and the sheer volume of similar stories from independent sources, but for any individual instance nothing met their criteria. And, personally speaking, I would not have wanted to put some of those young people up in court to be ripped to shreds by a defence barrister, which is what would happen. FFS, I had a hard enough time with a defence barrister and I was a well-prepared, articulate professional (I did manage to shut him up, but only because he went off into irrelevancies about which he knew far less than he thought he did).

Prosecution is a lot harder than some folk seem to think it is.
Carrot Flower King is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2020, 03:58 PM   #167
EHocking
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Full disclosure:

I am actually a pedivore, as I have eaten chicken feet when I was in China.
Just donít google the Urban Dictionary definition of pedivore . . .
You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it. Art Buchwald
EHocking is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2020, 03:03 PM   #168
JesseCuster
Graduate Poster

[never mind]

Last edited by JesseCuster; 6th October 2020 at 03:46 PM.
JesseCuster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2020, 07:16 AM   #169
RolandRat
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by EHocking View Post
Just don’t google the Urban Dictionary definition of pedivore . . .
Challenge accepted!

Oh my...

OK I'm gonna have to link it:

"Pedivores are people aged 25-35 who are interested in LEGALLY raping Pedophiles for no reason! This is a common term for people who are aggainst Sex offenders But It may be a thing!

Female Pedivores Are more dangerous, They will domestically abuse the Male Pedophiles for their money and id address

Pedivores usally look wimpy, but if you're old and you're an pedophile, uh oh! You better get running, grampa, cus they're easy to find in a dark valley! Idk! maybe they sent you a email address to tell them that they will meet you in a dark valley?

Old folks must stay away from these kind of middle-aged people"
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2020, 09:23 AM   #170
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

OMG! Chris Wallace with Epstein on Pedo Island!!!

Ok, it's actually George Clooney in Italy.
Old 7th October 2020, 03:49 PM   #171
EHocking
Philosopher

Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post
Challenge accepted!

Oh my...

OK I'm gonna have to link it:

"Pedivores are people aged 25-35 who are interested in LEGALLY raping Pedophiles for no reason! This is a common term for people who are aggainst Sex offenders But It may be a thing!

Female Pedivores Are more dangerous, They will domestically abuse the Male Pedophiles for their money and id address

Pedivores usally look wimpy, but if you're old and you're an pedophile, uh oh! You better get running, grampa, cus they're easy to find in a dark valley! Idk! maybe they sent you a email address to tell them that they will meet you in a dark valley?

Old folks must stay away from these kind of middle-aged people"
I mean, I wouldnít mind being assaulted by a pedivore - if only they were a little younger. . . .
You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it. Art Buchwald
EHocking is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2020, 04:38 PM   #172
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by EHocking View Post
I mean, I wouldnít mind being assaulted by a pedivore - if only they were a little younger. . . .
No "middle aged" 30 year olds for you, eh?

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2020, 09:49 AM   #173
dann
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
I was molested when I was a kid. I understand the game from both sides.

On one side there are folks like you who are there to help victims and put the guilty behind bars where they can (if they wish) get help.

On the other side there are folks like Tippit and Bubba who love to paint a vision wherein the power-elite, celebrities, and politicians(they don't like) are all willing or co-opted participants in Satanic pedophile circles. Yet when ACTUAL CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE is part of the conversation in a meaningful way they change the subject or scurry off. This is simply a parlor game for them that allows them to believe they're intellectually superior because they can see the signs we, the unwashed simpletons of the land, cannot. To actually engage in the real world problem of child trafficking and molestation is not part of their plan in any way. This fact leaves them completely ignorant of everything involved in bringing a child molestation case to trial for successful prosecution.

In the US, in most states not named Florida, building a successful child molestation case is tedious. If you get it wrong you've destroyed an innocent person's life, and your city/county/state will face a substantial lawsuit which you will lose. And worse still, if you get it wrong you let a monster back out onto the streets. Children are complex witnesses in even the most mundane matters, but under the shadow of sexual abuse their interviews become much more difficult depending on their age since they lack the vocabulary to discuss the events, and talking about such things to strangers is overwhelming.

Every DA knows this. Every detective knows this.

So many cases fall apart in the early stages. Witnesses give conflicting testimony. Physical evidence is non-existent. The suspect has a questionable alibi. Most cases involve family members and they circle the wagons when detectives knock on the door. Most pedophiles are functional members of society with friends, colleagues, and families of their own who have no clue about their secret lives. The means detectives will talk to thirty or forty people who tell them their suspect is a wonderful human while only one person - victim - says otherwise.

When CTists say the cops did nothing they ignore the fact that there was nothing the cops could do without evidence.

[The same CTists occupy other threads where they condemn government overreach, violations of civil rights, and police brutality - yet they are willing to look the other way in this subset if the suspect is someone they don't like]

And a mythology is created that says the rich and powerful are molesting and murdering children with impunity. Spreading this mythology allows them to feel good about themselves without having to understand or change the real problem.

I wonder how many of the 'satanic-ritual-abuse' conspiracy theorists are now into QAnon:

Quote:
"If you get people constantly crying about abuse day in and day out on social media that is not real -- that is, everybody in Hollywood is part of a mass cabal drinking the blood of children, which is literally one of the conspiracy theories, drinking from their adrenal glands to stay young -- this madness drowns out a child asking for help, a parent that needs resources," she said.
"It drowns out anyone that's a survivor who is trying to get in touch with us, and it's not only 'cries wolf,' but I think that it also gives -- in a strange way -- it gives predators a little protection, because if everybody's crying abuse, then maybe the guy down the street didn't do it either."
That message has been echoed by other child welfare groups, which have become increasingly vocal with concerns that QAnon supporters are blurring the difference between their conspiracy theories and the work of real welfare and advocacy organizations.
(...)
The concern now centers on how long QAnon will be around for, and what it will take to recover from the damage it's already done.
Victor Vieth, the director of research and education at the Zero Abuse Project, told CNN that it had taken decades for the field to recuperate from a set of conspiracy theories about satanic cults and child abuse that had gained traction in the 1980s.
"For 20-some years we have been fighting back against that myth and we have made great, great progress. We've got over 900 accredited children's advocacy centers. We have lifted the bar responding to all forms of trauma treatment. We know what is an evidence-based approach to preventing it," he said.
"We know what is an evidence-based approach for interviewing a child. We know what is an evidence-based approach for preparing a child for court. And what's a best practice for securing a conviction. Now, almost overnight because of the growth of conspiracy, we're back at square one."
The QAnon conspiracy is fake. The harm it's doing to child welfare groups is real (CNN, Nov. 28, 2020)
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2020, 07:08 PM   #174
Minoosh
Penultimate Amazing

Could it be the photos of children duct taped to tables, the weird symbolism in Comet Ping Pong restaurant and other businesses on the same street (as documented by the FBI)?
A joke photo involving a couple of strips of *masking* tape. There's more tape on the table for show, but it's not even on her.
Minoosh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2020, 05:11 AM   #175
Carrot Flower King
Muse

How do some of these folk do any DIY or repair work when they can't tell masking tape from duct tape?
Carrot Flower King is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2020, 04:35 AM   #176
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Carrot Flower King View Post
How do some of these folk do any DIY or repair work when they can't tell masking tape from duct tape?
We're talking about people who can't distinguish trafficked child sex slaves from furniture. I think tape is the least of their problems.
Old 1st December 2020, 04:44 AM   #177
SteveAitch
Thinker

Originally Posted by Carrot Flower King View Post
Badly?
SteveAitch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2020, 10:58 AM   #178
Carrot Flower King
Muse

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
We're talking about people who can't distinguish trafficked child sex slaves from furniture. I think tape is the least of their problems.
It certainly makes one wonder about their home decor choices...

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories