IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Closed Thread
Old 19th February 2021, 09:07 AM   #81
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Caroline13 View Post
Gates and Rockefellers et al have been talking about depopulation for decades.

Nothing new, and could be this is their First Big Step.
It sure is nothing new. It's old old nonsense. If there is a secret cabal trying to take over the world, it's clearly failing. Tell me, a few months from now, when it is glaringly obvious that the vaccines are not depopulating the world, will you retract your nonsense of will you find a new excuse for why it hasn't happened but it will happen next time?

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 09:16 AM   #82
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

As I said I could write my own book on all the benefits.
What a remarkably immoral, dishonest and irresponsible thing to do. People might read your book, take your advice and not get real medical help for their conditions. Some of the conditions you claim can be life threatening. You might actually kill someone.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 09:17 AM   #83
Carrot Flower King
Muse

Originally Posted by Carrot Flower King View Post
Oh dear, Memorial Sloan Kettering do not go any further than a few "preclinical studies suggest" or "may be associated with" or "preliminary studies suggest" stylee comments.

C'mon, surely you can do better than that?
I didn't put a link to the relevant page, but will rectify that now.

Please note that this is within Sloane Kettering's "Integrative Medicine" section, a form of trying to weasel medical woo into standard medical practice much discussed by the likes of ORAC and, more pertinently to any discussion here, far more inclined to look positively on things like GSE.

https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/in...rbs/grape-seed

Caroline, please note that I was not that much up on grape seed extract, but have gone away and looked, even tracking down a couple of the institutions you mentioned, so that I could actually see what evidence for efficacy there might be, I did not make any presumptions. I have reported back what I found and it is not looking good, even from the instutions you claim produced evidence supporting efficacy.
Carrot Flower King is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 09:20 AM   #84
Carrot Flower King
Muse

Originally Posted by MarkCorrigan View Post
Caroline, why are you ignoring people's arguments and just preaching at us? So far you've dropped out of two threads where I and others have asked you questions and you don't look to be answering any of the questions here either.
It's more than 2 threads, Mark, rather pretty much every thread "Caroline" has posted in.
Carrot Flower King is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 09:23 AM   #85
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

What's Bull? What I just told about my being born in Pgh and not knowing if I got the Salk vaccine? Please tell me.
If you still have the "crusty scab" from a smallpox vaccination 70 or so years ago, something is very wrong. Most of us who got that have a scar, not a scab.

In much of your posting, you seem to subscribe to the "survivor syndrome," which is a dangerous tendency to reject measures against severe and often deadly events that are statistically survived by a majority.

A huge percentage of people have lived without ever buckling a seat belt. As time goes on, many of those people have died of other causes, but it's been a constant battle in some places to convince them that this does not mean seat belts don't save lives. If you play russian roulette with a gun that has a thousand chambers, it's still russian roulette.

If only one in a hundred airplanes crashed, most people who fly would survive, and yet I think even you would acknowledge that such a frequency would be a horrible disaster.

I also had measles and chicken pox as a child, and like most, I lived. That does not mean, even slightly, even marginally, even in the wildest stupidity, that measles cannot kill you, and that measures against it are not beneficial. If you have not figured this out, you're ignorant, and if you do not understand the evidence, you're worse than ignorant. e.t.a. and if you understand the evidence but deny it, polite forum discourse forbids one to say what you are.

The fact that you've lived long and well without certain things happening is fine for you but it does not mean, even slightly, that those things are not a problem, or that they should be ignored.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)

Last edited by bruto; 19th February 2021 at 09:34 AM.
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 09:30 AM   #86
Carrot Flower King
Muse

I am rich with good health, money doesn't buy good health, wake up to that one.
Might not buy good health, but a lack of it is well-known to be correlated with poorer health outcomes (see the work of Peter Townsend, for one, or look at The Black Report, just for starters).

Last edited by Carrot Flower King; 19th February 2021 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Speelung
Old 19th February 2021, 09:33 AM   #87
P.J. Denyer
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MarkCorrigan View Post
Caroline, why are you ignoring people's arguments and just preaching at us? So far you've dropped out of two threads where I and others have asked you questions and you don't look to be answering any of the questions here either.
I think it's a fair assumption that "Caroline" doesn't know this site's history & hasn't noticed that the average poster here has been around for considerably longer than is usual on t'interwebs. The fact that there's a good number of people exceptionally well informed on pertinent subjects (be it as professionals or committed amateurs) is less immediately obvious but it might now be sinking in that this isn't a place where she's going to get a sycophantic hearing.

"Nebulous means Nebulous" - Adam Hills
P.J. Denyer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 09:47 AM   #88
P.J. Denyer
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Carrot Flower King View Post
Might not buy good health, but a lack of it is well-known to be correlated with poorer health outcomes (see the work of Peter Townsend, for one, or look at The Balck Report, just for starters).
I disagree, to a degree. Monitoring, preventative treatments, good diet, treatment of chronic but non life threatening conditions, early diagnosis & treatment, treatment of minor (or initially minor) ailments, good housing, stability, security, opportunities for exercise & access to good advice all have a major effect on general & long term health. I know that is what you're alluding to in the second part of your post, and that you're doing so on the entirely correct basis that however rich you are you can still get a fatal illness. But there are numerous ways in which those with the resources to do so can invest in their own health. While the results may not be guaranteed they will almost always exceed baseline.

"Nebulous means Nebulous" - Adam Hills
P.J. Denyer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 10:43 AM   #89
Carrot Flower King
Muse

^ Can't argue with that in the slightest, PJ. I just wasn't wanting to make any more absolutist claims that go beyond (my memory) of Townsend and the Black Report or any of the other work on the role of inequality in health outcomes, like Brown and Harris on depression.
Old 19th February 2021, 10:57 AM   #90
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

"Caroline" is one of those ignorant woo peddlers who try to value their own notions on how many scientific papers mention their favourite woo remedy. They equate that volume with acceptance, being in thrall to the science they say they hate. But they fail to see that many of those "papers" are bogus self-publications, and any reputable papers shoot down their claims. In short, it is the triumph of total ignorance over stark reality, leading to denialism. The very definition of a religious cult.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 11:06 AM   #91
Carrot Flower King
Muse

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
"Caroline" is one of those ignorant woo peddlers who try to value their own notions on how many scientific papers mention their favourite woo remedy. They equate that volume with acceptance, being in thrall to the science they say they hate. But they fail to see that many of those "papers" are bogus self-publications, and any reputable papers shoot down their claims. In short, it is the triumph of total ignorance over stark reality, leading to denialism. The very definition of a religious cult.
Yup, which is why my mention of Trisha Greenhalgh was something of a vain hope. Still, mebbe someone else who hasn't heard of it might be temprted to have a look.
Old 19th February 2021, 11:15 AM   #92
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Dr. Tenpenny on what one could expect 3-6 months down the road. Video took some doing to get it going, but I did.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/02/dr...in-3-6-months/

Ah, more damaging news on the Tech Vaccines:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-02-...-vaccine.html#
You did it, you found two of the biggest sources of Conspiracy and Pseudoscience which publish unverifiable information, aka not supported with evidence. You found a lot of woo in woo sources. who knew...

Anti masker too... so you are not the reason the flu spread is down.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 11:28 AM   #93
Caroline13
Muse

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
What a remarkably immoral, dishonest and irresponsible thing to do. People might read your book, take your advice and not get real medical help for their conditions. Some of the conditions you claim can be life threatening. You might actually kill someone.
Yes, they are dying away like flys from reading the other 100's health books written, so mine will get them too, more dead. You people are Unreal...

Your obvious love of allopathic docs and their toxic drugs has not killed anyone, right? Look up those numbers, deaths from drug interactions.

Why I even waste my energy printing my info is stupid....A whole forum of major major skeptics.
Caroline13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 11:30 AM   #94
Caroline13
Muse

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
You did it, you found two of the biggest sources of Conspiracy and Pseudoscience which publish unverifiable information, aka not supported with evidence. You found a lot of woo in woo sources. who knew...

Anti masker too... so you are not the reason the flu spread is down.

The reason for the flu pandemic we are going thru is it's a bad flu that has been BLOWN SO OUT by mostly left wing world. All planned and designed and here we are.
Caroline13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 11:31 AM   #95
Caroline13
Muse

Well, t hank you, I got my FIRST morning LAUGH.
Old 19th February 2021, 11:33 AM   #96
3point14
Pi

Yes, they are dying away like flys from reading the other 100's health books written, so mine will get them too, more dead. You people are Unreal...

Your obvious love of allopathic docs and their toxic drugs has not killed anyone, right? Look up those numbers, deaths from drug interactions.

Why I even waste my energy printing my info is stupid....A whole forum of major major skeptics.
You did read the name of the forum right?

Anyone that wraps themselves in the Union Flag and also lives in tax exile is a [redacted]
3point14 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 11:34 AM   #97
Caroline13
Muse

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
If you still have the "crusty scab" from a smallpox vaccination 70 or so years ago, something is very wrong. Most of us who got that have a scar, not a scab.

In much of your posting, you seem to subscribe to the "survivor syndrome," which is a dangerous tendency to reject measures against severe and often deadly events that are statistically survived by a majority.

A huge percentage of people have lived without ever buckling a seat belt. As time goes on, many of those people have died of other causes, but it's been a constant battle in some places to convince them that this does not mean seat belts don't save lives. If you play russian roulette with a gun that has a thousand chambers, it's still russian roulette.

If only one in a hundred airplanes crashed, most people who fly would survive, and yet I think even you would acknowledge that such a frequency would be a horrible disaster.

I also had measles and chicken pox as a child, and like most, I lived. That does not mean, even slightly, even marginally, even in the wildest stupidity, that measles cannot kill you, and that measures against it are not beneficial. If you have not figured this out, you're ignorant, and if you do not understand the evidence, you're worse than ignorant. e.t.a. and if you understand the evidence but deny it, polite forum discourse forbids one to say what you are.

The fact that you've lived long and well without certain things happening is fine for you but it does not mean, even slightly, that those things are not a problem, or that they should be ignored.
I know a scar and a crusty brown scab and one grew back on the site about 10 yrs ago....

Don't tell me what I have and don't have.

Come check it out...
Old 19th February 2021, 11:41 AM   #98
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Well, t hank you, I got my FIRST morning LAUGH.
Thus proving my point.

You still haven't taken up my offer to teach you how to diagnose like a homeopath. This is serious. Still not game?

And I'm also betting you have no idea what "allopathy" actually is...beyond a silly attempt at an insult.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 11:43 AM   #99
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

The reason for the flu pandemic we are going thru is it's a bad flu that has been BLOWN SO OUT by mostly left wing world. All planned and designed and here we are.
So there is no such thing as a "right wing flu"?? Influenza reads politics?? The only "designed" flu is a left-wing flu??

What are you smoking?
Old 19th February 2021, 11:47 AM   #100
Caroline13
Muse

82 yrs on this earth and never ran across any like on this group, and kinda wondering what happened to the mold you all came from, hope it's been broken and burned...

My dad was a skeptic to some degree, BUT, you all take the cake.
Old 19th February 2021, 11:48 AM   #101
Caroline13
Muse

So there is no such thing as a "right wing flu"?? Influenza reads politics?? The only "designed" flu is a left-wing flu??

What are you smoking?
I said it's a LEFT WING FLU, read my words.

And have FUN playing with yourselves the rest of the day, I won't be your playmate.

Last edited by Caroline13; 19th February 2021 at 11:51 AM.
Old 19th February 2021, 11:54 AM   #102
3point14
Pi

And have FUN playing with yourselves the rest of the day, I won't be your playmate.
Just in case you feel like coming back...

What would it take to convince you that you're wrong? Can you imagine any piece of evidence that would cause you to reevaluate your beliefs?

Anyone that wraps themselves in the Union Flag and also lives in tax exile is a [redacted]
3point14 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 11:54 AM   #103
MarkCorrigan
Winter is Coming

Edited by Agatha:  Edited for breach of rule 0 and rule 12

Either respond adequately to people or go away. We don't need to be preached at by the likes of you.

ETA: Here's what gets me about this, unlike say, flat earth morons or even disgusting things like Holocaust denial, this kind of crap actually kills people.

People like Caroline13 are, in their own small way, directly contributing to the deaths of people, not just children who don't get vaccinated but also potentially of others. She has outright bragged about the fact she and her equally defective family are refusing to take adequate protection against a disease that has killed hundreds of thousands of people across the world. If she were an asymptomatic carrier and ran into someone vulnerable like myself and gave them COVID-19 they could kill them.

How does that feel Caroline? Knowing that were you to pass COVID on through your utter contempt for proper medical safety you could kill me? Not just some random hypothetical person but a living breathing human being talking to you right now over the magic of the internet? I am 33. I'll be turning 34 in June. If I ran into someone like you and they were infected I might not make it. I might spend the last days of my life on a ventilator, barely able to breathe while my family could not come and visit me.

Laugh it off all you like, but that only shows how self centred and sociopathic you are.

When I give food to the poor they call me a saint, when I ask why the poor have no food they call me a communist - Hélder Câmara

Last edited by Agatha; 19th February 2021 at 01:41 PM.
MarkCorrigan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 11:56 AM   #104
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Thumbs down

There isn't an influenza pandemic right now. COVID19 is not influenza. It is much deadlier than the flu. Calling it "just a flu" that has been blown out of proportion by "left wing media" displays gross ignorance of what has been going on in hospitals all over the world. Just a few months ago the staff at our family practice was exposed, and one of the nurses lost her husband to the virus.

The fact remains that in this era of modern medicine that you denigrate, average life expectancy for women in the U.S. has increased by 44% in the last century. You keep claiming that you are proof of the efficacy of the supplements you endorse, but you're just slightly over 4% past the average life expectancy for a woman today, so there's nothing remarkable about your claim, especially given that so many other people have also reached 82 years of age in sound health without replacing modern medicine with vitamins and grape seed extract.

And given that you can't even state which of your mutually contradictory claims regarding your last vaccination is true, or even if you were vaccinated against polio (unless you grew up next door to the banjo kid from Deliverance, I bet you were), it seems pretty likely that you aren't the shining example of vaccin-free health that you've presented yourself to be. You've benefited from vaccines just like everyone else.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 11:57 AM   #105
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.

I should note at this point that the video you linked to has the message that it's too late, and too important, to be pussyfooting around, pandering to 'snowflakes' and being worried about causing offence to some people.
Is this a message you feel you have fully taken on board? You seem rather upset here.
Old 19th February 2021, 11:58 AM   #106
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Uh yeah! They're dead. So they can't come back to tell you that you are wrong. That's the problem.

"Natural" remedies have been around thousands of years. During that time, human lives were ravaged by sicknesses and premature death, and lives were short. Certainly almost nobody lived to 82 years old. This is the existence you crave to go back to.

It was only with modern medicine and science that human lives started to improve. As a result, living healthily and productively to 82 has become quite normal. But this is the existence you are refusing to accept.

I'm not sure I believe you are who you say you are.
Old 19th February 2021, 11:59 AM   #107
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

What kinds of studies and trials have you done?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 12:00 PM   #108
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Why? All you do is lie.
Old 19th February 2021, 12:01 PM   #109
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

82 yrs on this earth and never ran across any like on this group, and kinda wondering what happened to the mold you all came from, hope it's been broken and burned...

My dad was a skeptic to some degree, BUT, you all take the cake.
Again, you did read the title of the forum, yes?

I'm sorry that you think you're too special to have your claims challenged, which causes you to react with anger. No one is making you stay.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 12:04 PM   #110
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
No, not unreal. Actually quite the opposite.
Look for yourself:
http://whatstheharm.net/

Your obvious love of allopathic docs and their toxic drugs has not killed anyone, right?
I'm not convinced that love of doctors has ever killed anyone.
Do you have a link?

Look up those numbers, deaths from drug interactions.
I guess the concept of 'burden of proof' is not one you are familiar with.
Your claim, so your responsibility to supply the evidence for it.

Your 'info' is nothing more than an apparently endless string of self-congratulatory anecdotes and attempts at marketing products that you sell.
I am wondering what reaction you anticipated to this somewhat transparent and mercenary strategy?
Old 19th February 2021, 12:06 PM   #111
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

I thought it was the MAGA flu... wait it not the flu...

I understand, the right wing, or lets say the Pence guy said in April 2020, there be no second wave, and that was during the second wave.

505,000 Americans dead due to Covid, and you claim it is a Left Wing BS? Got a source

Ironically the flu is down because of masks and social distancing. Your anecdotes about how you don't wear a mask and hug everyone is BS, since many families can get away with the same because we are not interacting with people who are infected. And I bet some of the 505,000 dead Americans could say the same BS you do, and now they can't.

You been watching way too much FOX BS.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 12:07 PM   #112
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

I know a scar and a crusty brown scab and one grew back on the site about 10 yrs ago....

Don't tell me what I have and don't have.

Come check it out...
So a scab appeared about ten years ago. Then your statement that it is "still" there 70 years later is dishonest.

e.t.a. your posts are going further afield. I believe that calling Covid-19 a "left wing flu" graduates you from crackpot to a person not just dangerously misinformed but dangerously opposed to reality. Forum rules for polite discourse prevent me from expressing explicitly just what I think of persons of that sort. Alas, it is easy for people to disseminate poisonous disinformation, and to demonstrate their utter lack of comprehension here, even though many here have reason to believe that accepting your ******** could be literally fatal, while it is not seemly to express our disdain in more than general terms. While I have no great confidence that your imagination is up to the task, please consider that expressions of the utmost disesteem have been withheld, but not withdrawn.

Last edited by bruto; 19th February 2021 at 12:25 PM.
Old 19th February 2021, 12:09 PM   #113
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

So let me get this right...

You actually believe that some mythical bunch of socialists (or something...liberals?) spends time and billions of dollars to develop influenza viruses and spread them round the whole population of the world every year? To what purpose? World domination by killing everybody including themselves? Or do you think these boogie-men come down the chimneys of only right-wing children?

That thinking is SO weird!

Also, I don't see why that would scare you, with your noni juice extracts and homeopathic nostrums and all. Why so defensive? Reality biting?
Old 19th February 2021, 12:33 PM   #114
EvilBiker
Spectral Challenger

I know you guys like your chew toys, but seriously??

Natural News in the OP? That should have been not only a giveaway, but a full out armed robbery with extenuating circumstances.

Sheesh. I should recall your Skeptic Limbo Poles, they are obviously defunct.

Last edited by Agatha; 19th February 2021 at 01:42 PM.
EvilBiker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 12:36 PM   #115
kali1137
Graduate Poster

Dangit! Now I might never know which herbal remedy will cure my stubborn belly fat.
kali1137 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 12:44 PM   #116
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Originally Posted by EvilBiker View Post
I know you guys like your chew toys, but seriously??

Natural News in the OP? That should have been not only a giveaway, but a full out armed robbery with extenuating circumstances.

Sheesh. I should recall your Skeptic Limbo Poles, they are obviously defunct.
Aww, but dad! We don't wanna go inside yet! Just a few more minutes!!

Last edited by Agatha; 19th February 2021 at 01:42 PM.
Old 19th February 2021, 12:56 PM   #117
EvilBiker
Spectral Challenger

Aww, but dad! We don't wanna go inside yet! Just a few more minutes!!
Fine, but make sure you wash your hands afterwards, and take your shoes off before coming into the house.
Old 19th February 2021, 01:06 PM   #118
Butter!
Rough Around the Edges

Good, go away. The idea of you never posting again does actually make me want to play with myself.

I keep thinking, "Oh good, a new conspiracy/community thread to read," and then - FAKE OUT. It's just you posting more of your crap about the virus. Smugly peppering it with some holier-than-thou wistfulness about children playing or holistic goodness. People like you are a dime a dozen. You think you're blowing our minds, but we've heard it all before, and we're just over it. We get it, you're willfully blind and proud of your blindness. No1curr.
Old 19th February 2021, 01:13 PM   #119
EvilBiker
Spectral Challenger

Originally Posted by Butter! View Post
Good, go away. The idea of you never posting again does actually make me want to play with myself.

The “rest of the day” was mentioned, so don’t rush to your personal den of iniquity just yet - coital interruptions are SUCH a downer.
Old 19th February 2021, 01:21 PM   #120
marting
Master Poster

As a kid I used to play chess with my friend. I had to bike to his house every time we played since he was in an iron lung. He had gotten polio a few years before the vaccine came out. It didn't kill him but he did acquire "long polio."

I got vaccinated for Covid-19 last week.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories