IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 911 conspiracy theory , wtc , wtc7

Reply
Old 23rd March 2007, 04:56 PM   #81
Miragememories
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,473
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Your post there are fact filled. See at LCF opinions and lies are considered facts. It is a fact. You can see it everyday, as if they never left the 4th or 5th grade. Frozen with a mind unable to think on its own. LCF is built on the fraud of LC. You can not have the truth running around uncontrolled it could cut sales if you knew Dylan was into selling lies.

After careful study of all your posts; I have found you have no facts and you fit in very well at a place built on lies and false information.

If you are surprised at the difference between LCF using lies, and JREF using facts. Now you know.

Can guests post? You are perfect for LCF, no facts and you believe lies made up out of thin air.
Well beachnut what can I say to the likes of you?

You may be an engineer but you behave like a technician 3rd class.

You lack creativity in your responses.

You unduly draw confidence from your pathetic belief that calling people liars is a form counterargument.

Unless people respect you for the quality of what you have to say, it matters not what words you speak. Since you consistently state your falsehoods as truths, I have no respect for you and thus am immune to whatever criticisms you give voice to.

No doubt you occasionally speak the truth but since you can't resist the childish impulse of giving voice to only your beliefs while ignoring that of others, you lack credibility.

I don't lie. I may be wrong. I may be mistaken. But I don't intentionally lie!

You are the LIAR because you accuse people of lying without an ounce of proof to back up your accusation!

What makes it particularly reprehensible is that you make such a big deal about how important proof of claim is!

What a bloody hypocrite you are.

MM
Miragememories is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2007, 05:04 PM   #82
stateofgrace
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,843
Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
Well beachnut what can I say to the likes of you?

You may be an engineer but you behave like a technician 3rd class.

You lack creativity in your responses.

You unduly draw confidence from your pathetic belief that calling people liars is a form counterargument.

Unless people respect you for the quality of what you have to say, it matters not what words you speak. Since you consistently state your falsehoods as truths, I have no respect for you and thus am immune to whatever criticisms you give voice to.

No doubt you occasionally speak the truth but since you can't resist the childish impulse of giving voice to only your beliefs while ignoring that of others, you lack credibility.

I don't lie. I may be wrong. I may be mistaken. But I don't intentionally lie!

You are the LIAR because you accuse people of lying without an ounce of proof to back up your accusation!

What makes it particularly reprehensible is that you make such a big deal about how important proof of claim is!

What a bloody hypocrite you are.

MM
When the final report into WTC 7 comes out will you read it? Will you accept it as fact, even though you maybe wrong?

Or will you wait until somebody, as they will tries to have ago at it and simply side with them because they agree with your pre determined conclusion?
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2007, 05:19 PM   #83
JimBenArm
Based on a true story!
 
JimBenArm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 13,092
Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
You may be an engineer but you behave like a technician 3rd class.

MM
So what's wrong with being a technician? How exactly do we act that is so reprehensible as a group? Do we drag our knuckles on the ground? Our brow ridges too prominent? Or do you just like to insult groups of people at random?
__________________
"JimBenArm is right" Hokulele Mom
JimBenArm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2007, 05:35 PM   #84
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen
 
Gravy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 17,077
Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
Well beachnut what can I say to the likes of you?
"I apologize for having absolutely no idea what I'm talking about"?

That would be a good start.
__________________
"Please, keep your chops cool and don’t overblow.” –Freddie Hubbard
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2007, 05:45 PM   #85
Miragememories
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,473
Originally Posted by stateofgrace View Post
When the final report into WTC 7 comes out will you read it? Will you accept it as fact, even though you maybe wrong?

Or will you wait until somebody, as they will tries to have ago at it and simply side with them because they agree with your pre determined conclusion?
Yes I will read it!

And I sincerely hope they come up with a plausible explanation.

Can you in all honesty admit that if they were to agree that it was a controlled demolition, that you would readily disengage from your entrenched opinions??

I've said numerous times that the general JREF point of view, that supports the Official Story, is the preferred point of view.

It's simplistic and so much easier to accept the Official Story and believe that all Americans are good people, and that what happened on 9/11 was strictly the result of the actions of arab terrorists.

I wish Santa Claus was real to..and I did until I was about 7 or 8, but try as I might, I can't think against what I know, until presented with quality evidence to the contrary.

I'm not a religious person and I don't place my faith in anyone regardless of how impressive their credentials are. I've met world leaders and I've met celebrities, and I can honestly say I'm underwhelmed. I prefer to judge the person rather than their resume.

It's easy to look at NIST as an organization that lives up to it's official designation but that doesn't mean that they do. If we are quite willing to comprehend that our political leaders are not beyond corruption and bad judgement, why is it so implausibe to believe institutions like NIST are any different?

MM
Miragememories is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2007, 05:48 PM   #86
Miragememories
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,473
Originally Posted by JimBenArm View Post
So what's wrong with being a technician? How exactly do we act that is so reprehensible as a group? Do we drag our knuckles on the ground? Our brow ridges too prominent? Or do you just like to insult groups of people at random?
omg!

So sorry I thought the "3rd class" would protect the innocent.

My apologies to all the 3rd class technicians out there.

MM
Miragememories is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2007, 05:54 PM   #87
Miragememories
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,473
Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
"I apologize for having absolutely no idea what I'm talking about"?

That would be a good start.
You da man Gravy!

Sad. Pathetic actually.

If it wasn't for 9/11 you would be just another unknown NYC tour guide.

9/11 has been very good for you. Without the truth movement gravy would just be something people drip on their chips.

MM

Mod Warning
Miragememories, keep your membership agreement in mind; don't personalize this and stick to the argument.
Posted By:jmercer

Last edited by jmercer; 24th March 2007 at 03:34 AM.
Miragememories is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2007, 06:02 PM   #88
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher
 
Cl1mh4224rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,778
Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
If it wasn't for 9/11 you would be just another unknown NYC tour guide.

9/11 has been very good for you. Without the truth movement gravy would just be something people drip on their chips.
Is this where someone chimes in with, "Qui bono," and blames Gravy for 9/11?
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2007, 06:05 PM   #89
JimBenArm
Based on a true story!
 
JimBenArm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 13,092
Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
You da man Gravy!

Sad. Pathetic actually.

If it wasn't for 9/11 you would be just another unknown NYC tour guide.

9/11 has been very good for you. Without the truth movement gravy would just be something people drip on their chips.

MM
My, you are in fine form tonight, aren't you? Is there no one here that meets your lofty standards? We are just detritus to deride and belittle at your whim.
Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for something approaching an explanation of how explosives were used to accomplish this CD you claim happened. You're convinced it happened, but are unable to answer a lowly technician's questions about how it could have been done. Are you just so above me that you can't lower your explanations to my simple level? Or is it just that you don't have a clue what you're talking about? Or just too busy being annoyed that a tour guide keeps handing you your butt on a platter?
__________________
"JimBenArm is right" Hokulele Mom
JimBenArm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2007, 06:06 PM   #90
stateofgrace
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,843
Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
Yes I will read it!

And I sincerely hope they come up with a plausible explanation.
Then this is a start.

Quote:
Can you in all honesty admit that if they were to agree that it was a controlled demolition, that you would readily disengage from your entrenched opinions??
If I was show absolute proof of a controlled demolition yes of course I would believe it. To date I have been shown none. I have been show youtube videos, people saying over and over again “as soon as saw I knew, I just knew it was a CD”. I have seen people who believe no end of rubbish that is written about 911 spewing their take onto this event and simply dismissing or ignoring those who are actually qualified to speak about it.
Quote:
I've said numerous times that the general JREF point of view, that supports the Official Story, is the preferred point of view.
I support fact, logic and evidence.
Quote:
It's simplistic and so much easier to accept the Official Story and believe that all Americans are good people, and that what happened on 9/11 was strictly the result of the actions of arab terrorists.
No it is not, it is better to make a balanced judgement on events based on facts. It is better to support or condem actions carried out by your Government or any Government based on facts.
Quote:
I wish Santa Claus was real to..and I did until I was about 7 or 8, but try as I might, I can't think against what I know, until presented with quality evidence to the contrary.
He is isn’t he?
Quote:
I'm not a religious person and I don't place my faith in anyone regardless of how impressive their credentials are. I've met world leaders and I've met celebrities, and I can honestly say I'm underwhelmed. I prefer to judge the person rather than their resume.
Yet you place your faith in a bunch of 911 Scholars, you prefer to believe them. You want it to happen the way you see. This is your vindication, your reward for years of buying into non factual based rubbish.

Quote:
It's easy to look at NIST as an organization that lives up to it's official designation but that doesn't mean that they do. If we are quite willing to comprehend that our political leaders are not beyond corruption and bad judgement, why is it so implausibe to believe institutions like NIST are any different?

MM
Because NIST employed over 200 independent experts to help and compile the reports. Their job is to be honest and impartial.
If you worked for NIST and was told to cover up facts would you?
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2007, 06:11 PM   #91
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,795
Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
You da man Gravy!

Sad. Pathetic actually.

If it wasn't for 9/11 you would be just another unknown NYC tour guide.

9/11 has been very good for you. Without the truth movement gravy would just be something people drip on their chips.

MM
List of truthers who would be "Nobody" without 9/11:

Dylan Avery
Jason Bermas
Korey Rowe
Jim Fetzer
Judy Wood
Ace Baker
Merc
Lyte
Rob Balismo (JDX)

There are many more...but you get the picture.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2007, 06:18 PM   #92
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen
 
Gravy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 17,077
Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
9/11 has been very good for you.
You should retract this indecent statement and apologize.
__________________
"Please, keep your chops cool and don’t overblow.” –Freddie Hubbard
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2007, 06:42 PM   #93
chipmunk stew
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,448
Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
Well I imagine there might be other answers but I gave you what I honestly thought was the best explanation.

MM
One possibility is that it's piles of crushed debris. Or it could be curtains/blinds in blown-out windows. It's probably a combination of things. But given the lack of good light when that footage was taken, I would consider reflection to be low on the list of possibilities to explain the light areas.
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2007, 06:58 PM   #94
boloboffin
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,986
Originally Posted by chipmunk stew View Post
Screenshots from that footage have been showing up recently. Nice to have the full footage.

The archived source is here:
http://www.archive.org/details/abc200109111323-1404
By the way, this archived TV footage is the source of BOTH screengrabs used to build greyl's composite shot. The screengrab of the upper section comes nine minutes before the more recent screengrab we've just seen.

The first one (the top section) comes from 22:09. The second one (the mid section) comes from 31:30 or thereabouts. So greyl's composite is actually a pretty good picture of what the south facade looked like at 1:30-1:45 EDT.

Ta-da!
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2007, 07:09 PM   #95
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™
 
LashL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 35,778
I, for one, am not the least bit surprised at Miragememories' baseless, rude, offensive, factless, content-free, and whining posts.

He tried very hard to pretend to be rational and reasonable for a few posts today, but I was pretty certain, based on the first ~280 of his 287 total posts, that he could not sustain the illusion of reasonableness or rationality for very long.

Once again, facts and evidence prevail.

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
You should retract this indecent statement and apologize.
He should, indeed, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Miragememories to even recognize the indecency of his statement, let alone apologize for it.

Last edited by LashL; 23rd March 2007 at 07:29 PM. Reason: to add the latter quote and reply.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2007, 08:07 PM   #96
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™
 
LashL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 35,778
Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
Well I imagine there might be other answers but I gave you what I honestly thought was the best explanation.

MM
Take a look at this video, Miragememories. It is only 1 minute and 12 seconds long, and it unequivocally puts your "shadow" theory to rest, along with your "light reflecting off of intact windows" theory.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...21835292416413
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2007, 08:17 PM   #97
Coritani
Critical Thinker
 
Coritani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 317
Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
9/11 has been very good for you. Without the truth movement gravy would just be something people drip on their chips.

MM
People put gravy on their chips?
__________________


The truth is incontrovertible. Panic may resent it, ignorance may deride it, malice may distort it, but there it is. - Winston Churchill
Coritani is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2007, 08:18 PM   #98
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker
 
kookbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 13,256
Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
9/11 has been very good for you.
__________________
www.spectrum-scientifics.com <- My store of science toys, instruments and general fun!

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2007, 11:57 PM   #99
Rawkarma
Thinker
 
Rawkarma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 155
Originally Posted by Miragememories
9/11 has been very good for you.
I have seen you call others on civility more than once and here you are spitting more vitriol out of your baby carriage with yet another pacifier?

The tragedy of September 11th has been good to Avery, and yet, you have not accused him publicly of profiting from 9/11 over at LCF?

Borrowing a known LCF strategy from Killtown when challenging, and as you seem to think this is LCF with your "spitting the pacifier" routine when you can't match someone in a debate: I quadruple dog dare you to start a new thread over at LCF calling Avery on his shameless profiteering from a tragedy.

Are you man enough to 1) see the error and correct it by retracting your statement and apologizing to Gravy, 2) call Avery out on it?
__________________
"I'm not a scientist. I'm just a very intelligent sceptic person. So I don't produce any science." -pagan

Last edited by Rawkarma; 24th March 2007 at 12:02 AM.
Rawkarma is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 12:01 AM   #100
Alareth
Philosopher
 
Alareth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 7,682
Originally Posted by Coritani View Post
People put gravy on their chips?
Poutaine?
Alareth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 05:12 AM   #101
MaGZ
Philosopher
 
MaGZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6,917
With this new evidence of a long gash, it appears a flowing stream of debris hit WTC 7 at the top and scarred the building for several stories. The photo provided by chipmunk stew in post 51 of this thread shows the material from WTC 1 that likely caused this damage.

On another point, I fail to see how this debris from WTC 1 started the fires on the lower floors of WTC 7. Falling dust and asbestos do not start fires.
MaGZ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 05:24 AM   #102
cloudshipsrule
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,170
With damage that heavy any number of things could have started a fire. An electrical short perhaps?
cloudshipsrule is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 05:43 AM   #103
MaGZ
Philosopher
 
MaGZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6,917
Originally Posted by cloudshipsrule View Post
With damage that heavy any number of things could have started a fire. An electrical short perhaps?
Fires were reported on several floors. I will not accept an electrical short as a reason for fires that appeared on several different floors.

Here are some photos showing fires burning on floors 11 and 12 of WTC 7 before the collapse of the Twin Towers.


http://www.amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc23.JPG

http://www.amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc38.JPG
MaGZ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 05:55 AM   #104
tonicblue
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 246
Originally Posted by Rawkarma View Post
I have seen you call others on civility more than once and here you are spitting more vitriol out of your baby carriage with yet another pacifier?

The tragedy of September 11th has been good to Avery, and yet, you have not accused him publicly of profiting from 9/11 over at LCF?

Borrowing a known LCF strategy from Killtown when challenging, and as you seem to think this is LCF with your "spitting the pacifier" routine when you can't match someone in a debate: I quadruple dog dare you to start a new thread over at LCF calling Avery on his shameless profiteering from a tragedy.

Are you man enough to 1) see the error and correct it by retracting your statement and apologizing to Gravy, 2) call Avery out on it?

I'd like to see some evidence of Averys profit.
tonicblue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 06:11 AM   #105
The Doc
Curing Stupidity
 
The Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,158
Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
You da man Gravy!

Sad. Pathetic actually.

If it wasn't for 9/11 you would be just another unknown NYC tour guide.

9/11 has been very good for you. Without the truth movement gravy would just be something people drip on their chips.

MM
People do tend to stress out and snap when they are losing an argument.

You are a horrible debater MM. You lack any skill to have a coherent argument of any kind and simply result to appalling personal attacks to retort a point.

I really hope you grow up one day dude. Your post is truly sad.

I suggest you take Gravy's advice and retract your statement.

I will be voting your comment at the next Stundie awards.
The Doc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 06:42 AM   #106
Mobyseven
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,671
Originally Posted by Coritani View Post
People put gravy on their chips?
Get out of my Australasia.
Mobyseven is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 06:47 AM   #107
The Doc
Curing Stupidity
 
The Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,158
Originally Posted by Mobyseven View Post
Get out of my Australasia.
I thought the Canadians made that one up?
The Doc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 06:48 AM   #108
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,795
Originally Posted by tonicblue View Post
I'd like to see some evidence of Averys profit.
Avery's Profit....

1. Internet superstar
2. Film Career moving forward
3. Meeting celebrities
4. Large LCD or Plasma screen as a computer monitor on the wall of his office
5. Flying all over the country.
6. Got his girlfriend via LC

I could go on, but I am sure he would not divulge his financial situation...one can speculate he is making much more than he would have had been at the local quicky mart.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 06:51 AM   #109
The Doc
Curing Stupidity
 
The Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,158
In an interview on "Food is not love", Jason Bermas stated that he quit his job because Loose Change is providing him enough money to live off.

I'd say that's pretty good evidence that they are making profits.

Not to mention his HUGE monitor in his bedroom and his several other smaller monitors.

Tonic, I thought you were above that kind of post. It's just blatantly obvious and I have no idea why you would even attempt to convince anyone that Dylan isn't profiting off Loose Change.

Do you retract your question seeing that evidence has been provided? Do you accept that Dylan Avery is profiting off 9/11?

I would like to see some evidence that Gravy has profited off 9/11. He's become a well known researcher amongst a niche group of people, other than that I see no benefits in it for Gravy. I would be willing to be that having to debate the 9/11 nut brigade would take a fair toll on the man's mental stamina.

Last edited by The Doc; 24th March 2007 at 06:54 AM.
The Doc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 06:54 AM   #110
cloudshipsrule
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,170
Quote:
I will not accept an electrical short as a reason for fires that appeared on several different floors.
You know, one interesting tidbit of information concerning fire is that it can actually spread when the 3 elements of fire are present in the proper quantities. Crazy idea, I know, but it's true!

Or, are you saying someone deliberately set fire to building 7 on multiple levels?
cloudshipsrule is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 07:06 AM   #111
Mobyseven
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,671
Originally Posted by The Doc View Post
I thought the Canadians made that one up?
But did they think to add the cheese? Hmmm?
Mobyseven is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 07:14 AM   #112
Mancman
Graduate Poster
 
Mancman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,008
Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
You da man Gravy!

Sad. Pathetic actually.

If it wasn't for 9/11 you would be just another unknown NYC tour guide.

9/11 has been very good for you. Without the truth movement gravy would just be something people drip on their chips.

MM
Whereas now he is a rich and famous celebrity?

MM you are sick. All of your posts are whining, spiteful rhetoric. None of them offer any facts.
__________________
R.I.P Dr. Adequate
Mancman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 07:48 AM   #113
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate
 
jhunter1163's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
Posts: 25,321
Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
Avery's Profit....

1. Internet superstar (Among wackjobs and gullibles)
2. Film Career moving forward (Circling the drain)
3. Meeting celebrities (One celebrity, a known coke user and whorepatron)
4. Large LCD or Plasma screen as a computer monitor on the wall of his office OK, I'll give you that one)
5. Flying all over the country. Who's paying?
6. Got his girlfriend via LC Didn't she dump him?

I could go on, but I am sure he would not divulge his financial situation...one can speculate he is making much more than he would have had been at the local quicky mart. Maybe so, but likely not as much as you, and maybe not as much as me. Still, better than the Quickie Mart though.

TAM
My bolding.
__________________
A møøse ønce bit my sister
jhunter1163 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 09:18 AM   #114
negativ
Graduate Poster
 
negativ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,904
Originally Posted by The Doc View Post
See, that pic totally, for sure, proves that 9/11 was an inside job because there's just no way that multi-ton jagged shards of steel could have fallen from either tower and torn the hell out of WTC7. It's just not possible. Logic dictates that 1000+ foot tall buildings can only collapse into a debris field roughly the size of a dinner plate.
__________________
A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
Eternal salvation or TRIPLE your money back!
negativ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 09:32 AM   #115
negativ
Graduate Poster
 
negativ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,904
Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
You da man Gravy!

Sad. Pathetic actually.

If it wasn't for 9/11 you would be just another unknown NYC tour guide.

9/11 has been very good for you. Without the truth movement gravy would just be something people drip on their chips.

MM
Yeah, lemme tell ya that Gravy is living it up thanks to 9/11. He spends each and every afternoon in his diamond-studded, Dom Perignon-filled solid gold jacuzzi sucking on Cuban Cohiba cigars, reading the Robb Report while he waits for this week's supply of 18 to 24 year-old multi-ethnic nymphomaniac virgin Ph.D candidates to be delivered. He has a 24-hour staff of hundreds whose sole job is to turn down interview requests from the international media and keep Paris Hilton away.

Never let it be thought that he actually (guffaw!) cares about truth, honesty, and human decency. Never. Nor should we ever suspect that he cares the slightest jot and tittle about his country or the historically and culturally significant region in which he lives.
__________________
A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
Eternal salvation or TRIPLE your money back!
negativ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 09:51 AM   #116
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere
 
gumboot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 25,327
I'm sure Gravy would like nothing more than for all the 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists to just go away.

-Gumboot

ETA. Well okay, I'm sure there's all sorts of things Gravy would like more than that (such as a dripping beautiful actress to knock on his door asking for assistance because she seems to be caught out in this unseasonal downpour wearing nothing but a lightweight t-shirt and a skirt) but nonetheless, I am sure he would very much like them to all just go away. (The conspiracy theorists, not the dripping actresses).
__________________

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.


A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.

Last edited by gumboot; 24th March 2007 at 09:54 AM.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 10:42 AM   #117
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,795
Originally Posted by jhunter1163 View Post
My bolding.
correction...your added humor and bolding...lol

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 12:08 PM   #118
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher
 
Cl1mh4224rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,778
Originally Posted by tonicblue View Post
I'd like to see some evidence of Averys profit.
Are you kidding? Bermas, at least, has bragged on air about being able to quite his job thanks to the money he made from Loose Change.
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 12:11 PM   #119
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher
 
Cl1mh4224rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,778
Originally Posted by cloudshipsrule View Post
Or, are you saying someone deliberately set fire to building 7 on multiple levels?
MaGZ's name stands for Missiles at Ground Zero. He thinks two missiles were fired at the second plane just before it hit the tower, and they missed. He claims one hit a parking lot, but somehow failed to cause any damage or fire before the second collapse. He claims the other hit WTC7 and "started fires" without doing any physical damage to the building*.

--
* His initial claim was that the damage described by firefighters was caused by this alleged missile. After he was shown a picture of the first collapse, in which you could clearly see WTC7's undamaged south face, he initially tried to claim it was the west(?) face, then cranked up the crazy even more.

Last edited by Cl1mh4224rd; 24th March 2007 at 12:15 PM.
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th March 2007, 02:15 PM   #120
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen
 
Gravy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 17,077
Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
I'm sure Gravy would like nothing more than for all the 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists to just go away.

-Gumboot

ETA. Well okay, I'm sure there's all sorts of things Gravy would like more than that (such as a dripping beautiful actress to knock on his door asking for assistance because she seems to be caught out in this unseasonal downpour wearing nothing but a lightweight t-shirt and a skirt) but nonetheless, I am sure he would very much like them to all just go away. (The conspiracy theorists, not the dripping actresses).
I once went to the apartment of a beautiful young woman for our second date. She opened the door and was wearing only a fishnet body stocking. I want that again.

Next to that, I want the conspiracists to get a clue, regain their dignity, and go away.
__________________
"Please, keep your chops cool and don’t overblow.” –Freddie Hubbard
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:23 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.