IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Economics, Business and Finance

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
View Poll Results: Are you willing to work for free if the goods and services are free?
Yes 23 31.51%
No 35 47.95%
I don't know 15 20.55%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18th October 2021, 02:54 PM   #3601
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
People who gets problem don't phone WHO to say hey, then just 1% is reported then if you have 16,000 death in US you got to multiply that figure by 100, the same with all deseases reported. 7 people off 10 vaccinated have problem and off this number a percentage will die.
Well, let's work those numbers. 7 of 10 people vaccinated will have a problem, is it? Well, how many in the US are vaccinated? 189M.

If 1% of those have REPORTED a reaction, then 1.8 million have reported a reaction. Not true, but let's go with that.

Using your logic, we can multiply that number by 100 to get the true number of adverse reactions. That would be 180M. So now your claim is that everyone who is vaccinated has an adverse reaction to the vaccine.

This would plainly be a flat out lie.

Or let's go with your claim that 7 of 10 will have a problem. That would be 132M with vaccine related problems. That would be a daft notion.

Personally, I got some fatigue from mine and then it was gone. Was I terrified that the "illuminati were coming for me"? That is a risible idea.

Of course, then there is the problem that you are not even from the US anyway, so why you obsess over the US is an open question. You have never really answered it

On top of that, many posts back you admitted that you had a job and paid for things while also claiming it was immoral to do so.

You seem to think such things do not apply to you. If those rules don't apply to you, then they don't apply to anyone, do they?

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2021, 03:25 PM   #3602
Gaetan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
If 1% of those have REPORTED a reaction,
This is not what it says, just 1% of deseases caused by vaccines is reported, then this is 1% of deaths, 1% of cerebral desease, 1% of any reaction if you like. If you have 100 guys dying from a medication just 1 guy who dies is reported. Profit has no limit.

Last edited by Gaetan; 18th October 2021 at 03:32 PM.
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2021, 03:34 PM   #3603
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

This is not what it says, just 1% of deseases caused by vaccines is reported, then this is 1% of deaths, 1% of cerebral desease, 1% of any reaction if you like. If you have 100 guys dying from a medication just 1 guy who dies is reported. Profit has no limit.
So you can't add, subtract, multiply and divide? Is that your claim? Because I gave you the resultant numbers from your idiotic claims and you ignored them.

abaddon is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2021, 04:13 PM   #3604
The Man
Unbanned zombie poster

"This is not what" what "says"? Cite your source.

Again multiplying 1% of anything by 100 just gives you 100%.

What "deseases caused by vaccines"? What "cerebral desease"? Again cite your source. Not all people with "deseases" die.

Again your imagined number of additional deaths from the vaccine would exceed half of just the regular annual deaths in the US for the past several years. That many additional people simply aren't dying from anything. Generally 100% of people who don't die aren't reported as dead either.
Old 20th October 2021, 07:14 AM   #3605
Leftus
Master Poster

People who gets problem don't phone WHO to say hey, then just 1% is reported then if you have 16,000 death in US you got to multiply that figure by 100, the same with all deseases reported. 7 people off 10 vaccinated have problem and off this number a percentage will die.
If a dodgy supplement kills someone, and nobody reports it, or more importantly, nobody is tracking it, do you multiply the death rate by zero and pretend nobody died?

Does the death not count because there is no "money profit" motive, despite people selling and making a living off them?

In short, Gaetan, I'm looking for the loophole that allows me to kill people, and make a healthy living, like supplement vendors.
Leftus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th October 2021, 07:42 AM   #3606
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Leftus View Post
If a dodgy supplement kills someone, and nobody reports it, or more importantly, nobody is tracking it, do you multiply the death rate by zero and pretend nobody died?

Does the death not count because there is no "money profit" motive, despite people selling and making a living off them?

In short, Gaetan, I'm looking for the loophole that allows me to kill people, and make a healthy living, like supplement vendors.
Given the history here, I suspect he's more likely to divide by zero.

Of course supplement makers always have an out. You didn't take enough, didn't take it in time, did it wrong, had something else undetected, and besides, God doesn't like you.

We still, I see, that there is no answer to the fairly obvious problem of percentages. If an amount of anything is one percent of a quantity, multiplying it by 100 gets you 100 percent of it. If one percent of people are reported as dying from the vaccine, and that is underreported as Gaetan suggests, then it means everyone has died.

I have heard of zombie threads, but never suspected this was one too!

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2021, 06:12 AM   #3607
Gaetan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
If one percent of people are reported as dying from the vaccine, and that is underreported as Gaetan suggests, then it means everyone has died.
If there is 1,500,000 reports of reactions and just 1% is reported this means that the true figure is 150,000,000 reactions to vaccines and off these reactions since 16,000 people have died this means that the true figure is 1,600,000 deaths. reaction Ax100+reaction Bx100+reaction Cx100.... makes 150,000,000.

A+B+C...= 1/100 of total reactions, then Ax100+Bx100+Cx100.... = Total reactions
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2021, 07:13 AM   #3608
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

If there is 1,500,000 reports of reactions and just 1% is reported this means that the true figure is 150,000,000 reactions to vaccines and off these reactions since 16,000 people have died this means that the true figure is 1,600,000 deaths. reaction Ax100+reaction Bx100+reaction Cx100.... makes 150,000,000.

A+B+C...= 1/100 of total reactions, then Ax100+Bx100+Cx100.... = Total reactions
so if my math is right, you are saying that approximately ten percent of those who report side effects from the vaccine have died from it. That would mean, for example, that here in Vermont, where vaccine eligible people make a bit over 80 percent of the population, and where the fully vaccinated rate is around 80 percent of those (closer to 90 percent for partial vaccination), assuming everyone reported some side effect including a sore arm, your estimate suggests that about 40 thousand Vermonters have died from vaccination. Just to be kind, let's say you've overestimted this by a factor of 40, it would still be a huge and noticeable event if a thousand people had died from the vaccination. We notice things like this.

I think someone would have noticed that by now. There have been 345 Covid deaths so far, and we've certainly noticed that. I think if over a hundred times

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2021, 08:26 AM   #3609
Gaetan
Illuminator

so if my math is right, you are saying that approximately ten percent of those who report side effects from the vaccine have died from it.
The report says that 1 person over 100 dies from adverse effects reported. It says 1,573,553 reactions x 100 = 157,355,300 and from that number 16,000 x 100, 1,600,,000 die then 157,355,300. 1% . 70% report an adverse effect, then 157,355,300 x 100 devided by 70 there is 224,793,286 vaccinated and since there is 1,600,000 death it is 1.6 person off 225 dying . Then 1.6 x 100 divided by 225 then 0.71% of vaccinated dies from vaccine. These figure don't take into account people who will die in the furure, it just take into account few months.

Last edited by Gaetan; 21st October 2021 at 09:35 AM.
Old 21st October 2021, 09:41 AM   #3610
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

The report says that 1 person over 100 dies from adverse effects reported. It says 1,573,553 reactions x 100 = 157,355,300 and from that number 16,000 x 100, 1,600,,000 die then 157,355,300. 1% . 70% report an adverse effect, then 157,355,300 x 100 devided by 70 there is 224,793,286 vaccinated and since there is 1,600,000 death it is 1.6 person off 225 dying . Then 1.6 x 100 divided by 225 then 0.71% of vaccinated dies from vaccine.
So now it appears from this recalculation that since the population of Vermont is about 620 thousand, and about 80 percent of these are eligible for vaccine, and about 80 percent of these have had the full dose of vaccines, then 620 x .8 x .8 x .0071 = 2,817 for an overly generous count of population and eligibility. That is more than 7 times the reported death rate for Covid alone. Where do you suppose they're hiding the bodies? And how come nobody has noticed that all their neighbors are disappearing?

I don't know where you're getting your figures from, Gaetan, but wherever it is you should abandon it because it is abundantly, flamboyantly, laughably wrong, and so preposterously disproportionate that no person claiming even a modicum of sanity should consider it anything but a damnable lie.

I cannot emphasize this enough. There is a lot wrong with the world today, and a lot wrong with the way most economies work, and plenty you could reasonably say about it. But the kind of arrantly nonsensical ******** you come up with in this economic thread diversion poisons whatever arguments you might make. Lies this egregious overwhelm any little truths that might be lurking in their shadow.

e.t.a I initially calculated wrong, with .71 percent being .07 instead of .007. If you read the initial version, please reread. It's still preposterous.

Last edited by bruto; 21st October 2021 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Bad math corrected.
Old 21st October 2021, 07:06 PM   #3611
Little 10 Toes
Master Poster

Gaetan, Please provide the link to your "report". You have a history of making unsubstantiated claims, trying to change the subject, and making crap up.

Not some " watch the video" bull, but the actual report that you are claiming to get your numbers.
Little 10 Toes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2021, 10:58 AM   #3612
The Man
Unbanned zombie poster

And again if only 1% of those vaccinated have reactions to report then "1,500,000 reports of reactions" are all the reactions there are to report of 150,000,000 vaccinated. Again you are most likely simply confusing some assertion that 'only 1% of those vaccinated have any reactions whatsoever to report' with 'only 1% of reactions are reported'.

The report says that 1 person over 100 dies from adverse effects reported. It says 1,573,553 reactions x 100 = 157,355,300 and from that number 16,000 x 100, 1,600,,000 die then 157,355,300. 1% . 70% report an adverse effect, then 157,355,300 x 100 devided by 70 there is 224,793,286 vaccinated and since there is 1,600,000 death it is 1.6 person off 225 dying . Then 1.6 x 100 divided by 225 then 0.71% of vaccinated dies from vaccine.
Again what "report", cite your source? From what you say above that "The report says that 1 person over 100 dies from adverse effects reported" then that means only 1% of those reporting any adverse effects actually dies. So "1,600,000 death" (again you need to cite your source) means 160,000,000 reported "adverse effects" and didn't die.

Just going by your numbers, 1% (0.01 times) 224,793,286 is 2,247,932. That's 1.4 times your "1,600,000 death". Also 224,793,286 is 1.19 times the 189 million that have been vaccinated in the US.

These figure don't take into account people who will die in the furure, it just take into account few months.
Naturally, death totals generally do not take into account people who have not died. Heck, not only do they not include "furure" deaths they also don't include past deaths that are outside of the criteria or before the possibility of falling within the criteria for inclusion.

"it just take into account few months"?!? December of 2020 is when the vaccines were first administered in the US. I got my first dose over 7 months ago.
Old 26th October 2021, 06:17 PM   #3613
Gaetan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by The Man View Post
I got my first dose over 7 months ago.
You are a number seduced by the MONEY corruption
Old 26th October 2021, 07:11 PM   #3614
junkshop
Critical Thinker

Location: Under the bed. Whose bed, you ask? That would be telling...sleep tight.
You are a number seduced by the MONEY corruption
You are number six.
Old 27th October 2021, 10:46 AM   #3615
Gaetan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by junkshop View Post
You are number six.
Nobody has to work except slaves who need money.

Last edited by Gaetan; 27th October 2021 at 10:52 AM.
Old 27th October 2021, 10:54 AM   #3616
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

In US nobody has to work except slaves to have money.
Which if you have two brain cells to rub together should tell you something important, since there are some people who do not have to work for money. Thus, one must conclude that not all of us are slaves. This would be true even if all the other nonsense you spout were true. We can't all be slaves.

Old 28th October 2021, 06:07 PM   #3617
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

In US nobody has to work except slaves to have money.
Which if you have two brain cells to rub together should tell you something important, since there are some people who do not have to work for money. Thus, one must conclude that not all of us are slaves. This would be true even if all the other nonsense you spout were true. We can't all be slaves.
Odd claim, given he also claims not to live in the US so whatever the US does is irrelevant to him.

Oh, he edited it. Amusing.

Old 28th October 2021, 06:17 PM   #3618
The Man
Unbanned zombie poster

Originally Posted by junkshop View Post
You are number six.
I am a man, not a number!!!

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Old 28th October 2021, 06:19 PM   #3619
The Man
Unbanned zombie poster

Nobody has to work except slaves who need money.
Again, slaves don't get money. If they did they could buy their freedom. Or other slaves to do their jobs.
Old 28th October 2021, 06:33 PM   #3620
The Man
Unbanned zombie poster

Again, slaves don't get money. If they did they could buy their freedom, or other slaves to do their jobs.
ETA: Wasn't it you who said some people still had to work in your "free world" just to keep things going?

Slaves to money, to you, your "free world" or your interruption of some god, slaves none the less. What exactly makes your slavery more ethical?

I take the jobs I want and turn down those I don't. Just turned down a promotion the other day. Slaves don't have a choice.
Old 29th October 2021, 08:07 AM   #3621
Gaetan
Illuminator

Again, slaves don't get money.
They get food and shelter you get money to buy it, no difference at all.
Old 29th October 2021, 09:12 AM   #3622
Little 10 Toes
Master Poster

You've posted three times after being twice asked about your report. You have not produced any information about said report. You have gone back to your old tactics of trying to change the subject.

I can only come to the conclusion that you are a liar.

Last edited by Little 10 Toes; 29th October 2021 at 09:20 AM.
Little 10 Toes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2021, 11:01 AM   #3623
Gaetan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Little 10 Toes View Post
You've posted three times after being twice asked about your report. You have not produced any information about said report. You have gone back to your old tactics of trying to change the subject.

I put a video that shows you how to have access to these reports in the preceding post, everybody saw it except you.

Last edited by Gaetan; 29th October 2021 at 11:02 AM.
Old 29th October 2021, 11:49 AM   #3624
Little 10 Toes
Master Poster

I put a video that shows you how to have access to these reports in the preceding post, everybody saw it except you.
I did not ask for a video. A video link was not asked for. You were asked for the report and for a link to the report.

I will retract what I said if you are able to show the link to the report.

You have posted four times after being twice asked about your report. You have not produced any information about said report. You have gone back to your old tactics of trying to change the subject.

Old 29th October 2021, 12:33 PM   #3625
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

I did not ask for a video. A video link was not asked for. You were asked for the report and for a link to the report.

You have posted four times after being twice asked about your report. You have not produced any information about said report. You have gone back to your old tactics of trying to change the subject.

He cannot. He knows that any link will be bollocks. He wants everyone to accept him at face value for NO REASON. None whatsoever.

It is a stupid proposition, and I think Gaetan knows it.

Old 29th October 2021, 07:06 PM   #3626
Gaetan
Illuminator

http://vaersanalysis.info/2021/10/01...ugh-9-24-2021/
Old 29th October 2021, 08:01 PM   #3627
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Blind link to a crank site. Good luck with that nonsense.

Old 30th October 2021, 04:54 AM   #3628
Gaetan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Blind link to a crank site. Good luck with that nonsense.
It was just to make it more easy, their motivation, Biden, pharmas, is not your health but profit

https://openvaers.com/

Last edited by Gaetan; 30th October 2021 at 05:01 AM.
Old 31st October 2021, 06:27 AM   #3629
The Man
Unbanned zombie poster

They get food and shelter you get money to buy it, no difference at all.
I get money to buy anything I want, not just food and shelter, that's one difference.

I can refuse both jobs offered and work assigned for various reasons, that's another difference.

I don't just get money, I get other benefits like health care and paid time off, that's three differences so far.

On the other hand..

Nothing requires a slave to even be given food and shelter. Similarly, as you have asserted, there is no requirement that in your 'free world' some one who still works will get either.

While in your "free world" I can refuse worked offered, also there is no guarantee the work I want will be available or even just within my skill set. So in order to honestly contribute I might have to do something I don't particularly like.

Additionally, while health care may be free in your "free world" your assertions that nothing will be controlled or regulated for effectiveness and quality makes it potentially hazardous if not simply worthless.

So while working for money is nothing like slavery your 'free world' would be closer to slavery and even more likely worse then just slavery and even what you simply call 'slavery' in a capitalistic society (what you seem to imagine the world economy to be). As asserted and you never addressed, at least in that I could potentially buy my freedom or other 'slaves' to do my work.
Old 31st October 2021, 07:07 AM   #3630
Gaetan
Illuminator

I get money to buy anything I want, not just food and shelter, that's one difference.
You can't buy anyting you want but what you can afford and that little extra your master gives you is gift to show you how much he loves you.
Old 31st October 2021, 07:09 AM   #3631
The Man
Unbanned zombie poster

The report says that 1 person over 100 dies from adverse effects reported. It says 1,573,553 reactions x 100 = 157,355,300 and from that number 16,000 x 100, 1,600,,000 die then 157,355,300. 1% . 70% report an adverse effect, then 157,355,300 x 100 devided by 70 there is 224,793,286 vaccinated and since there is 1,600,000 death it is 1.6 person off 225 dying . Then 1.6 x 100 divided by 225 then 0.71% of vaccinated dies from vaccine. These figure don't take into account people who will die in the furure, it just take into account few months.
OK at least a linked reference.

What you said.
"It says 1,573,553 reactions"

What it says.
"Number of Adverse Reactions" "752,803"

What you said.
"The report says that 1 person over 100 dies"

What it says.
"Number of Deaths" "15,937*"
"US Data Only COVID19 vaccines (Dec’2020 – present)" "7,215"

That would mean about 221 people die for every 100 vaccinated

Since the "Number of Deaths" doesn't say "US Data Only" like the "COVID19 vaccines (Dec’2020 – present)" let's try it for world wide vaccinations. As noted before 2.83 billion world wide fully vaccinated. That makes just "Adverse Reactions" (not deaths or even "Number of Life-Threatening Events") 0.000563 out of 100 fully vaccinated, or 1 every 177,574 fully vaccinated.

So evidently both you and the site you posted are full of crap. You more directly, while the the site you cited tries to be more subtle about it. Citing "All other vaccines 1990-present", seriously "1990-present"? Just leaving off two of the major vaccines' historical world wide data, polio and smallpox.
Old 31st October 2021, 08:14 AM   #3632
Gaetan
Illuminator

That would mean about 221 people die for every 100 vaccinated
The new figure is now more that 17,600 people death and just 1% is reported this means 1,760,000 people deaths over 218,500,000 vaccinated with at least one shot approximately.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/s...ccinated-covid
Old 31st October 2021, 08:56 AM   #3633
The Man
Unbanned zombie poster

The new figure is now more that 17,600 people death and just 1% is reported this means 1,760,000 people deaths over 218,500,000 vaccinated with at least one shot approximately.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/s...ccinated-covid
And 17,600 dead means only 1 in 160,795 of those fully vaccinated.

You're own citation says "It is a voluntary reporting system that has been estimated to account for only 1% (see the Lazarus Report) of vaccine injuries". That's specifically "vaccine injuries" not just deaths. As usual you are misrepresenting what your sources actually and specifically state.

But lets try your numbers again, 1% of 2.83 billion fully vaccinated would be 28.3 million dead. That's almost half of all the deaths (55 million) in 2019. The idea that the death rate could jump by an additional 50% from just a single cause (vaccination) and not be reported is credulous at best.

Last edited by The Man; 31st October 2021 at 08:57 AM.
The Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st October 2021, 09:38 AM   #3634
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

I had a vaccine injury. My arm was sore for a day after my Moderna booster.

Oh woe be I, I'm gonna die, why any worse I'd need a hearse, so stop the presses, call the quacks, the dupe confesses, hurt by vax!

Old 31st October 2021, 10:16 AM   #3635
Gaetan
Illuminator

And 17,600 dead means only 1 in 160,795 of those fully vaccinated.
They say that just 1% is reported then 17,600 X 100 is 1,760,000 deaths, the medias say there only have 3 or 4 deaths from vaccines.
Old 31st October 2021, 10:31 AM   #3636
Startz
Muse

The CDC says
Quote:
More than 414 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through October 25, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 9,143 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html
Emphasis mine. There is no important undercounting.
Startz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st October 2021, 10:45 AM   #3637
Gaetan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Startz View Post
The CDC says https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html
Emphasis mine. There is no important undercounting.
Yes but it can never be clear that vaccine is the cause of death, it is not a poison that kills you right away but it makes it easy that will happen. It does it undirectly.

Last edited by Gaetan; 31st October 2021 at 10:49 AM.
Old 31st October 2021, 10:50 AM   #3638
The Man
Unbanned zombie poster

They say that just 1% is reported then 17,600 X 100 is 1,760,000 deaths, the medias say there only have 3 or 4 deaths from vaccines.
Again, no, it says specifically "It is a voluntary reporting system that has been estimated to account for only 1% (see the Lazarus Report) of vaccine injuries". As death isn't the only type of "vaccine injuries", vaccine related deaths can only be some fraction of the unreported 1%. Which is itself just some estimate of what was unreported. As there are numerous "injuries" that make up a far greater portion of that 1% than simply death, as noted by bruto. Additionally, those more common and less incumbering "injuries" are even far more likely to be unreported than death. So the unreported deaths from the vaccines end up being just some fraction of a fraction of that 1%. If anything deaths from the vaccine are going to tend to be the most consistently reported "injuries".

Again just using your numbers, even at 1,760,000 deaths out of 2.83 billion fully vaccinated. That's only 0.0622 percent of those fully vaccinated. That's about 1 person out of every two thousand fully vaccinated.
Old 31st October 2021, 10:59 AM   #3639
The Man
Unbanned zombie poster

Yes but it can never be clear that vaccine is the cause of death, it is not a poison that kills you right away but it makes it easy that will happen. It does it undirectly.

Excellent, so simply by your own assertions you can have no factual basis for your claims.

ETA Line: Since the quoted and bolded part says "even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause". That clearly makes your compliant about "it can never be clear that vaccine is the cause of death" moot. Even when unclear they are required to report. So just the total reported vaccine related deaths are going to include some that were not a result of the vaccines.

"It does it undirectly", how? Heck just leaving your home indirectly increases the chances, "makes it easy that will happen", that you will die from something. So if the vaccines increase the likelihood that you will leave your home or engage in other such risky activities is that how "It does it undirectly"?

Last edited by The Man; 31st October 2021 at 11:06 AM. Reason: eta
The Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st October 2021, 11:01 AM   #3640
Gaetan
Illuminator

Again just using your numbers, even at 1,760,000 deaths out of 2.83 billion fully vaccinated. That's only 0.0622 percent of those fully vaccinated. That's about 1 person out of every two thousand fully vaccinated.
1,760,000 deaths is in US alone and the vaccinated is about: 218,500,000 in US with one shot.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Economics, Business and Finance