ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus

Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM   #1321
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

@ JayUtah

Your mock/knock my posts and me.

You have offered none of your own insights to some issues I have given my hypotheses on.

1) What is your belief as to the Prime Cause?
2) How bad will this pandemic get?
3) Why is it NOT possible that people suffer EHS
4) Why is it NOT possible that Covid long haulers are now EHS sufferers?
5) Why would the Telcos NOT engage in "strategic warfare" against science showing harm?

Please take one post per question rather than a bland general dismissal with sarcasm. Try to be specific.
Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM   #1322
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
I have stated that my experience is that EMFs amplify any underlying illness that would ordinarily be unnoticeable or minor.
No. Electromagnetic field energy is not a catch-all aggravating factor to physical illness. This is not your "experience." It's naive speculation.
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM   #1323
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

Your mock/knock my posts and me.
Report the post if you feel you have been personally attacked. If not, then do not insinuate as much for empty rhetorical effect. You claim expertise you cannot demonstrate. If you don't want to be called on that, stop doing it.

Quote:
You have offered none of your own insights to some issues I have given my hypotheses on.
I have correctly resisted your efforts to change the subject when you get cornered regarding your demonstrable ignorance on the points you bring up. Inviting people to "offer their insights" according to your daily whims is shifting the burden of proof.

Quote:
Please take one post per question rather than a bland general dismissal with sarcasm. Try to be specific.
No. I told you before we're not going to follow your predetermined road map for this debate.
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 12:04 AM   #1324
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster

Watch some news. Vaccinations in poor countries has dropped. .
W.H.O. / Immunization coverage
* Global measles mortality has declined by 73%
* Most children today receive lifesaving vaccines
* Uptake of new and underused vaccines is increasing.
* Immunization currently prevents 2-3 million deaths every year

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-s...ation-coverage

Your god is telling you fibs.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 12:34 AM   #1325
Pixel42
SchrŲdinger's cat

What you have posted is an anecdote of scientists musing in perplexity.
What I have posted in someone who actually knows what he's talking about discussing what we know so far (which obviously isn't much, as this is a new virus) and offering his expert, informed, speculation. In contrast to this thread, in which someone who has no idea what he's talking about offers his uninformed, wild speculation.

Quote:
Thanks for the reference. It supports my hypothesis.
No, it really doesn't. "Electrosmog is undermining peoples' immune systems" isn't on the list of possible explanations for a very good reason.

Quote:
The reason it support my hypothesis is that I have stated that my experience is that EMFs amplify any underlying illness that would ordinarily be unnoticeable or minor.
How does that completely unevidenced statement make anything said in the podcast support your hypothesis?

If you could offer some objective evidence of a correlation between the number of Covid-19 sufferers who get these longer lasting symptoms and areas of high "electrosmog" then you might get us to take you seriously. But you can't, can you? You can't even offer objective evidence of your own claim of a correlation between your ill health and "electrosmog", even though such evidence would be trivially easy to obtain if it existed.

Quote:
Again I say, put the sufferes in an EMF free zone for two weeks. Will not be done because the industry will not let it happen.
And again I say there is absolutely nothing stopping you, or anyone who shares your beliefs, doing exactly that. There would be nothing "the industry" could do to prevent it. So stop bleating and get on with it.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories