IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Mark Basile

Old 22nd December 2016, 01:52 PM   #601
traxy
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
Well what's gonna happen now? Are we just gonna let them get away with that?
Just don't let it be forgotten. Ziggi Zugam posts on this forum all the time and he's elected himself the official spokesperson of the study. Badger him about it at every turn.

Short of that, there's nothing else you can do.
traxy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2016, 02:49 PM   #602
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by traxy View Post
Just don't let it be forgotten. Ziggi Zugam posts on this forum all the time and he's elected himself the official spokesperson of the study. Badger him about it at every turn.

Short of that, there's nothing else you can do.
I notice with great interest that AE911Truth apparently no longer uses the "active thermitic material" nonsense to argue their pet topic "WTC 7":
http://www.ae911truth.org/images/PDF...Reply-Card.pdf

This new AIA proposal has no less than 17 items that they deem suspicious - no mention of thermite or incendiaries.

Contrast this with their previous frontpage claims:
http://www1.ae911truth.org/en
"In the aftermath of WTC7's destruction, strong evidence of demolition using incendiary devices was discovered:
  1. FEMA finds rapid oxidation and intergranular melting on structural steel samples
  2. Several tons of molten metal reported by numerous highly qualified witnesses
  3. Chemical signature of the incendiary thermite found in solidified molten metal, and dust samples
"
Perhaps Ziggi and Basile got the message that the thermite hoax is too hot of an issue, no longer credible, and better never mentioned again.
Old 22nd December 2016, 04:07 PM   #603
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
I notice with great interest that AE911Truth apparently no longer uses the "active thermitic material" nonsense to argue their pet topic "WTC 7":
http://www.ae911truth.org/images/PDF...Reply-Card.pdf

This new AIA proposal has no less than 17 items that they deem suspicious - no mention of thermite or incendiaries.
A reaction to whatever it is that is going to end up in the final Hulsey report perhaps?

Hard to say since the open and shared data promised has not exactly been forthcoming.
Old 22nd December 2016, 04:29 PM   #604
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
A reaction to whatever it is that is going to end up in the final Hulsey report perhaps?

Hard to say since the open and shared data promised has not exactly been forthcoming.
IMO, there is no demonstrable connection, either way, between a dust study and a structural fire performance study.

If there is thermite in the dust, that does not prove WTC7 was demolished.
If there was no thermite in the dust, that does not prove WTC7 wasn't demolished.
And vice versa. Etc.
Old 23rd December 2016, 06:33 AM   #605
MicahJava
Illuminator

What are the procedures for reporting a possible scam if the person's identity is out in the open? I doubt that it's an actual scam, but someone or something has to be poked to see if it's still alive.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2016, 06:43 AM   #606
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

What are the procedures for reporting a possible scam if the person's identity is out in the open? I doubt that it's an actual scam, but someone or something has to be poked to see if it's still alive.
Call the police. While you're at it, why not present them with the evidence that 9/11 was an inside job too? They'll definitely want to investigate that.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th December 2016, 10:25 AM   #607
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Thermite is a scam on gullible people, as is the CD fantasy. Report yourself to the FBI for spreading lies which inspire terrorists like the Boston bombers. It is sad people are fooled by 9/11 truth lies of CD and thermite. Go test the dust, oops we found iron and aluminum; OMG, at levels indicative of the soil - Fooled by old men with delusions of an inside job. Was it political, or just BS to make old men lie and fool the gullible non-science CT prone followers of 9/11 truth

Got to get stuff from Santa, an 8 core i7 with a M.2 boot, or Nikon D5...
Old 27th December 2016, 09:20 AM   #608
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing

It's a case of

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2016, 12:08 PM   #609
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by rwguinn View Post
It's a case of

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
To quote Modest Mouse,

"A fake Jamaican took every last dime with that scam
It was worth it just to learn some sleight of hand"
Old 28th December 2016, 03:33 AM   #610
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
To quote Modest Mouse,

"A fake Jamaican took every last dime with that scam
It was worth it just to learn some sleight of hand"
A fool and his money will always be parted.
I made a bunch of money off people dumb enough to play my game, the difference is I let them know it was my game.
People will place preconceived notions, and pride over wisdom every day of the week.
No problem here with someone sheering the Lamb.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2016, 04:49 AM   #611
ozeco41
Philosopher

What are the procedures for reporting a possible scam if the person's identity is out in the open? I doubt that it's an actual scam,...
I doubt it is a scam - whatever that means at law. Could be fraud which as I understand it under US statue can be either a civil or a criminal jurisdiction action.

Alternatively there could be grounds for civil action for breach of contract.

In both instances - fraud or breach of contract - the standing to take civil action would lie with those who made monetary contributions in expectation of some service being provided. If they - singly or multiply - do not want to take action I doubt there is basis for action by third parties.

And I don't see a public prosecutor taking action in the criminal jurisdiction without a complaint from the "injured" party.

Disclaimer: I'm not qualified to practice law in any US jurisdiction.
.... but someone or something has to be poked to see if it's still alive.
Maybe but why?
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2016, 05:08 AM   #612
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post
I doubt it is a scam - whatever that means at law. Could be fraud which as I understand it under US statue can be either a civil or a criminal jurisdiction action.

Alternatively there could be grounds for civil action for breach of contract.

In both instances - fraud or breach of contract - the standing to take civil action would lie with those who made monetary contributions in expectation of some service being provided. If they - singly or multiply - do not want to take action I doubt there is basis for action by third parties.

And I don't see a public prosecutor taking action in the criminal jurisdiction without a complaint from the "injured" party.

Disclaimer: I'm not qualified to practice law in any US jurisdiction.
Maybe but why?
To the truth movement followers, for one lousy, Double hooked Semi Load of platinum, I will
100% prove the thermite- thermate theory.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2016, 06:54 AM   #613
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
To the truth movement followers, for one lousy, Double hooked Semi Load of platinum, I will
100% prove the thermite- thermate theory.
Go for it.

Meanwhile I doubt anyone was misled by my misspelling "statue" >>> "statuTe"
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2016, 07:34 AM   #614
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Go for it.

Notice I didn't specify which thermite theory, and in the USA puffing is Legal to sell a product or service.
Old 28th December 2016, 07:48 AM   #615
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Go for it.

I simply read it as "statute". Odd how da brains wurkz
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2016, 08:56 AM   #616
Criteria
Critical Thinker

My sympathies go out to Mark Basile.

An unassuming chemist who innocently began studying the September 11th, 2001 debris from the World Trade Center.

Money and infamy are a ridiculous fit for his goals then and an even greater misfit now.

What he could not and did not anticipate, was the level of attention his research would receive.

If he had the benefit of working in anonymity like his critics, I am sure his work would have been completed and reported long ago.
Criteria is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2016, 09:17 AM   #617
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Criteria View Post
Me too. My sympathies for anyone falling for any 9/11/01 conspiracy nonsense, including you Criteria.

Quote:
An unassuming chemist who innocently began studying the September 11th, 2001 debris from the World Trade Center.

Money and infamy are a ridiculous fit for his goals then and an even greater misfit now.
What were those goals again?

Quote:
What he could not and did not anticipate, was the level of attention his research would receive
I don't know about that. In fact it's pretty common for anyone to be held accountable for not carrying out a promise, especially when money is involved.

Quote:
If he had the benefit of working in anonymity like his critics, I am sure his work would have been completed and reported long ago.

EXACTLY how has his name being known interfered with his ability to carry out the promised project?

<< goes to get popcorn, this should be good>>
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2016, 09:52 AM   #618
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

What he could not and did not anticipate, was the level of attention his research would receive.

Pop psychology link for the day:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ms-and-abusers

Quote:
Research and clinical evidence traditionally has shown that victims were likely to:

• Underreport or hide their partners' abusive behavior
• Not label obviously abusive behavior as abuse
• Blame themselves in part for the abuse they reveal
• Make excuses for the abuser's behavior
• Bend over backwards to see the abuser's perspective
• Describe the abuser at least partially in sympathetic terms
• Exhibit self-doubt
Old 28th December 2016, 10:12 AM   #619
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
I simply read it as "statute". Odd how da brains wurkz
Mmmm.. yes Often in the psychology of cognition the phenomenon is referred to as "gestalt".

See part and perceive the whole - or put more crudely - see what you are expecting.

So quite apropos of 9/11 CT discussion.
Old 28th December 2016, 10:36 AM   #620
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Mmmm.. yes Often in the psychology of cognition the phenomenon is referred to as "gestalt".

See part and perceive the whole - or put more crudely - see what you are expecting.

So quite apropos of 9/11 CT discussion.
ys,rmv ll vwlls nd stll mng t ndrstnd. t's mzing
Old 28th December 2016, 10:59 AM   #621
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

ys,rmv ll vwlls nd stll mng t ndrstnd. t's mzing
'twas brillig.
Old 28th December 2016, 11:21 AM   #622
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Criteria

EXACTLY how has his name being known interfered with his ability to carry out the promised project?

<< goes to get popcorn, this should be good>>

What Myriad keeps saying e.g. to Tony Szamboti and, iirc, Ziggi: That strange implication that we here at the ISF are a major obstacle that stands between the 911TM and their breakthrough into public success. It's really just an excuse for their total lack of success.
Old 28th December 2016, 11:43 AM   #623
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

So, we are the Gatekeepers?

In a way I can see it.
This is the only place left that has any 911 duscussion so it looms large.
Andy_Ross is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2016, 11:45 AM   #624
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

'twas brillig.
No slithy toves involved.

"Yes, remove all vowels and still manage to understand, it's amazing."
Old 28th December 2016, 11:47 AM   #625
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

No slithy toves involved.

"Yes, remove all vowels and still manage to understand, it's amazing."
I beg to differ. The slithy toves are everywhere.
Old 28th December 2016, 11:51 AM   #626
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
So, we are the Gatekeepers?

In a way I can see it.
This is the only place left that has any 911 duscussion so it looms large.
If only someone could come up with a brilliant plan, method, or mechanism, of bypassing ISF and getting the message out to the professional structural and fire engineering community, or in the case of Pilots for 911T, to aviation professionals.

What to do,,,,, what to do,,,?
Old 28th December 2016, 11:52 AM   #627
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

I beg to differ. The slithy toves are everywhere.
That would explain the gyring and gimbaling experienced lately. I had been blaming the icy walkways and roads.
Old 28th December 2016, 03:21 PM   #628
traxy
Critical Thinker

As someone that clearly has a taste for 9/11 conspiracy woo, doesn't it bother you at all that Mark has turned the thermite argument into a complete farce?

Say what you want about MicahJava, but at least he has the self respect to call BS on what a joke this has become.

How much longer do you want to give him before you will admit that the notion of an "independent follow up study" is dead and Mark is guilty at the very least of defrauding his donors?
traxy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2016, 09:41 AM   #629
Criteria
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by traxy View Post
”As someone that clearly has a taste for 9/11 conspiracy woo…”
I could easily argue that all of the frequent participants in this forum have a taste for “9/11 conspiracy woo”

On one side we have a large majority of ISF members who ‘believe’ that their arguments have been sufficiently validated by agencies of the U.S. Government.

On another side you have people like myself who see two major ‘smoking guns’ relating to the World Trade Center on 9/11 still unanswered.

There is no published paper that finds Dr. Harrit et al were wrong in their reasoning, or that their findings were are not reproducible.

There is no published paper that stands ready to publicly defend or fully explain the collapse of WTC7 as is envisioned by the NIST.

Regarding Mark Basile, I believe him to be an honourable person. The only thing he is guilty of is tardiness.
Criteria is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2016, 09:47 AM   #630
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

I could easily argue that all of the frequent participants in this forum have a taste for “9/11 conspiracy woo”

On one side we have a large majority of ISF members who ‘believe’ that their arguments have been sufficiently validated by agencies of the U.S. Government.

On another side you have people like myself who see two major ‘smoking guns’ relating to the World Trade Center on 9/11 still unanswered.

There is no published paper that finds Dr. Harrit et al were wrong in their reasoning, or that their findings were are not reproducible.

There is no published paper that stands ready to publicly defend or fully explain the collapse of WTC7 as is envisioned by the NIST.

Regarding Mark Basile, I believe him to be an honourable person. The only thing he is guilty of is tardiness.
You don't "see" two major 'smoking guns', you believe they are there, based on how you interpret what you see.
Old 29th December 2016, 10:15 AM   #631
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

The main difference would be that you like the taste while the rest of do not.

Quote:
Not exclusively. In fact that only includes NIST and FEMA. It would not include Nordenson & associates, or Jensen Hughes, or Purdue University, Weidlinger, etc. Nor does your implied accusation account for the hundreds of persons involved in NIST and FEMA reports, none of which share your opinion of the reports.

Quote:
,,, and yet you have NO comprehensive theory for the events of 9/11. Nothing but a raging clue for 9/11. Your two smoking guns are dismissed by every professional organization.
Quote:
There is no published paper that finds Dr. Harrit et al were wrong in their reasoning, or that their findings were are not reproducible
Nor is that paper peer reviewed, nor is there a paper that reproduces the results, nor is there any published scenraio for thermite use in destruction of the WTC structures. In Fact a court case has discredited Harrit.
Quote:
There is no published paper that stands ready to publicly defend or fully explain the collapse of WTC7 as is envisioned by the NIST
Well, aside from Nordenson and Weidlinger reports both of which corroborate NIST's conclusion that fire initiated a progressive collapse sequence. The fact that they differ on the least significant detail is irrelevant.

Quote:
So you also then take no issue with the fact that NIST took several years to publish the final report on WTC 7, correct? At least NIST advertised a reason for it, and did release updates on progress. Basile has been silent. Honourable or not, it is about time to either produce or declare the project abandoned and return funds as much as possible.

Last edited by jaydeehess; 29th December 2016 at 10:24 AM.
Old 29th December 2016, 10:52 AM   #632
Mark F
Graduate Poster

On one side we have a large majority of ISF members who ‘believe’ that their arguments have been sufficiently validated by agencies of the U.S. Government reality.
Fixed that for you. Is there a reason you are trying to dishonestly tie agreement with reality to support for da gubmint?

Quote:

While it is not incumbent upon anyone to disprove Harrit but rather on Harrit to prove his own case, even if Harrit did find traces of Therm_te-like material in the WTC dust all it proves is he found traces of Therm_te-like material in the WTC dust.

That's it.

How is that a "smoking gun"?

Quote:
Irrelevant.

NIST concluded 7 WTC succumbed to 7 hours of uncontrolled fires and postulated a probably collapse scenario for the initiating mechanism. The NIST analysis can be dead wrong on the collapse initiating mechanism but it doesn't change the fact 7 WTC was not a target of terrorist attack on 9/11/2001, was of no particular import and thus not a viable target and succumbed to 7 hours of uncontrolled fires. Not sure why the bleeding obvious - already explained many times previously - needs to be explained again.

Is there a reason you are trying to dishonestly tie agreement with reality to support for da gubmint?

Quote:
So running off with thousands of dollars of other people's money without explanation and failing to deliver on promises is honorable?

Curious that.

If say NIST did something like that would you also find them honorable? I'm trust trying to gauge how objective you are about all of this.
Old 29th December 2016, 11:12 AM   #633
pgimeno
Illuminator

That's not how science works. There's no published paper reproducing these findings, either. That lack is far more significant. Especially after all this time. Especially after it has been attempted. Especially noting that one unpublished paper by an independent professional lab failed to replicate these findings. Especially given that another attempt which is supposedly in course has failed to deliver results for almost 5 years.

There's no way that can happen. We simply don't have enough data about what happened in the interior of WTC7 as to be able to explain where every bolt of every connection ended up. You're demanding unrealistic details, in the hope to create the sensation that the current explanations are insufficient.

That's not true. All three existing reports agree in the base premise: fire directly or indirectly damaged steel up to a point where column 79 failed. They differ in the details. It's quite likely that none of them explains, to the degree of perfection that you demand, what exactly happened. But then no other future investigation can possibly do that, to that degree of detail.

The trick you're playing is that you hope that by invalidating the fine details, you'll get the possibility of explosives considered. If that ever happened, which would be a big waste of resources, you would not apply the same standards to it. That's pretty transparent to anyone.
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2016, 12:24 PM   #634
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
That's not how science works. There's no published paper reproducing these findings, either. That lack is far more significant. Especially after all this time. Especially after it has been attempted. Especially noting that one unpublished paper by an independent professional lab failed to replicate these findings. Especially given that another attempt which is supposedly in course has failed to deliver results for almost 5 years.
So we have what, 3 studies supporting fires and zero studies supporting Harrit.

I fail to see why Harrit needs to be proved wrong.
Old 29th December 2016, 12:27 PM   #635
traxy
Critical Thinker

Harrit and company screwed up their critical DSC test. That was the impetus for the follow up investigation by Basile, which was supposed to include an inert atmosphere DSC test. Fundraising for that follow up started 3 weeks after the screwed up test became public knowledge.

The Harrit team has also refused multiple requests to look at their samples, and haven't submitted them for follow up at any point over the last 9 years.

It's pretty obvious at this point that Mark knows the sample is something innocuous like primer paint chips and is stalling in the hopes that everyone will forget.
Old 29th December 2016, 03:14 PM   #636
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Hehe
I'd like some evidence for this.
"Large Majority" in my book would be at least 51% - agreed?
Now 51% of what base? All ISF members, even all those who rarely or never read, let alone post in, this sub-forum? Or just those who have been active within, say the last 5 years (pointing back to the approximate moment in time when the last of Truther claims has been thoroughly debunked every way)?
To convince us that this inequality
51% * (# ISF member ) < (ISF members believing their arguments have been sufficiently validated by US Gov agencies)
holds true, you would need to evaluate both sides of it and at least provide an upper bound for the term on the left and lower bound for the right side, or else you once again fell prey to the Unevaluated Inequality Fallacy

You betray by your choice of words, and by the artificial limitations you impose, that you are clearly aware that your "smoking guns" have in fact been thoroughly answered.
Or why else would you limit answers you choose to accept only to "published papers", and the detailed collapse sequence only to what NIST deemed probable?

I have for a very long time defended Mark Basile, and have said many times that I believe he is a fundamentally honest person. This mostly based on my personal impression.
After all those many years, in which his job was merely to find a suitable lab and mail them an envelope with a few red-gray chips and a cheque, I find more and more that I have no evidence for my assumption that he is honest and honorable.
Do you?
Old 29th December 2016, 03:19 PM   #637
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Nor is that paper peer reviewed, nor is there a paper that reproduces the results, nor is there any published scenraio for thermite use in destruction of the WTC structures. In Fact a court case has discredited Harrit.
It seems that even AE911Truth has quietly dropped the thermite hoax - there is no mention of it in their 2017 AIA resolution proposal, despite it consisting mostly of a long, broad, wild Gish Gallop with no less than 17 of their same old same old talking points, most of them long debunked, irrelevant or not actually supporting their point of view.
Old 29th December 2016, 06:13 PM   #638
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Do you have a new smoking gun gish gallop claim? No, you go no evidence and believe what? You can't express your claims. Do you have any? No, yes, maybe; 15 years and all you can do is? You got evidence for any 9/11 truth claims? No = 15 years of failure. Yes, 9/11 truth is woo. Good job, you know its true

Validated? LOL, the USG can't hide anything, we are the government. When we fail to get what we need, we fix it. We have the FDR information etc, etc, etc... Gee, Nixon could not hide Watergate... you got zero evidence, and complain that the evidence supports the "government story". The government is run by US citizens, and the fact is you don't need the FBI or CIA, or NTSB, or other government agencies to figure out 9/11. We have video of two planes hitting the WTC... Guess which planes on 9/11 are missing from the inventory of American Airlines and United? Wow, that is not government... Guess what, American and United have to keep flight manifests of people on the plane; guess which 19 had the only motive on 9/11 to murder thousands of Americans? Gee, guess 9/11 truth can't do simple investigation, can you? No

You have no smoking guns, you might be smoking something, but you got no evidence; you never will. Thus this is a lie.

Harrit fake the conclusion, it is based on simple reading comprehension. There is no proof for the thermite conclusion, Harrit and Jones are old men, and liars on the inside job thermite fantasy. Holy thermite, read the paper, it is BS. Any english major can see, any lay person can see the conclusion is not proved in the paper. Get some help from your english teacher/professor on this simple one.

BS, there are many paper, some are owned by firms, thus you have to pay to get the info. Fire caused the collapse, more than one paper and 99.9 percent of all engineers will agree when they have the facts; thus your less than 0.1 percent of crazy CT engineers who signed the Gage petition of woo are... crazy, and offer no proof for CD, or thermite, or DEW, or other fantasy options you have fallen for.

How many years does it take to fake a conclusion?
Old 30th December 2016, 09:24 AM   #639
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Seeing that this thread gets bumped at a time when self-appointed gate-keeper Ziggi makes visits to a neighboring thread oviously begs the question:

Ziggi, what have you heard from Mark lately? When will an independent lab get possession of some red-gray chips? And how does Mark propose to select those chips?
Old 30th December 2016, 09:49 AM   #640
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

It seems that even AE911Truth has quietly dropped the thermite hoax - there is no mention of it in their 2017 AIA resolution proposal, despite it consisting mostly of a long, broad, wild Gish Gallop with no less than 17 of their same old same old talking points, most of them long debunked, irrelevant or not actually supporting their point of view.
AE911T has often minimized or outright omitted it's claims of surreptitious planting of thermite/explosives, in favour of simply claiming a new investigation is needed because, they claim, the NIST reports are flawed and non-explanatory of the collapses.

They seem to recognize that claiming bigbadMIB running around planting explosives in order to carry out what could arguably be the single biggest treasonous act in US History, sounds a bit, just a bit, crazy.

It also allows them to not have to merge their claims about three of the dozen or so destroyed Manhattan structures, with the totality of the events of 9/11/01, which includes of course, Flight 77 and the Pentagon, and Flight 93 and the crash in Pennsylvania.

,,,,, and so it doesn't get pushed back because of lil ol' me:
Seeing that this thread gets bumped at a time when self-appointed gate-keeper Ziggi makes visits to a neighboring thread obviously begs the question:

Ziggi, what have you heard from Mark lately? When will an independent lab get possession of some red-gray chips? And how does Mark propose to select those chips?

Last edited by jaydeehess; 30th December 2016 at 09:50 AM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories