ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags assassinations , JFK assassination , John F. Kennedy , Kennedy conspiracies

Reply
Old 9th August 2018, 01:51 PM   #1441
manifesto
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,906
Originally Posted by HSienzant View Post
Here's the 100 claims ...
Quote:
#60 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
Forgeries.
?

Quote:
#61 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
The very few photos from the back of the head could have been taken after the reconstruction of JFK’s head and body, making him presentable for the funeral.
Yes? It looks tidy and clean compared to other autopsy photos not showing the back of the head and they did a cosmetic reconstruction of the dead body in order to make it presentable in case it would be an open casket at the burial ceremonies.

That is, ”could have been taken after the reconstruction.”

Quote:
#62 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
Too low resolution.
This is my opinion.

Quote:
#63 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
Maybe, maybe not. Hard to tell since the back of the head is in shadow through the whole event. As I’ve said earlier, there are suspicions that the back of the head could be paint put there in order to hide the big gaping wound. Maybe. It looks suspect, like a black patch.
ARRB’s Doug Horne in the video, Alterations Found in the Zapruder film: https://youtu.be/AVaGYxuPQg8

Quote:
#64 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
Just picked it apart.
My opinion. If you have a different opinion, quote the relevant text and explain what and why.

Quote:
#65 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
So, almost all of the almost 50 doctors, nurses and agents observing JFK’s headwounds close up had a psychosis? An unknown virus?
Done.

Quote:
#66 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
I have provided linked citation of a regulatory document showing that bank endorsement stamps had to be present on 1963 PMO’s in order for a mailorder purchase to go through.
Currently under debate.

Quote:
#67 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
No such bank endorsement stamps are present on the alleged Oswald/Hidell PMO = evidence of fabrication by FBI.
Currently under debate.

Quote:
#68 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
I’ll continue with Hank’s little list one issue at a time. No worries, that is the soul reason for me being here.
Doing exactly that at this very moment.

Quote:
#69 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
To tell you the truth.
Yes, to tell you the truth.

30 to go ...
manifesto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 02:35 PM   #1442
smartcooky
Philosopher
 
smartcooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nelson, New Zealand
Posts: 8,748
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
Done.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
50 to go ...
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
30 to go ...

Nope, not done. Not by a long, long way.

There's nothing new to see here....all of your answers, conclusions, subjective opinions yada yada yada, without exception, are parroted from conspiraloon sources that are simply parroting the bollocks from other conspiraloon sources, all of which has been thoroughly debunked multiple times over the last 50+ years.

Conspiraloon sources are not accepted as valid or reliable here. At this point, your feeble attempts to answer the questions that have been put to you, are laughable. You'll have to do a lot better if you expect anyone here to even begin to consider taking anything you say seriously.

Go away, do some actual research from REAL sources on the Kennedy assassination, and then come back with something new that has not been previously debunked.

You can start by reading the Warren Report.
__________________
As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
- Henry Louis Mencken - Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 03:02 PM   #1443
manifesto
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,906
Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Nope, not done. Not by a long, long way.

There's nothing new to see here....all of your answers, conclusions, subjective opinions yada yada yada, without exception, are parroted from conspiraloon sources that are simply parroting the bollocks from other conspiraloon sources, all of which has been thoroughly debunked multiple times over the last 50+ years.

Conspiraloon sources are not accepted as valid or reliable here. At this point, your feeble attempts to answer the questions that have been put to you, are laughable. You'll have to do a lot better if you expect anyone here to even begin to consider taking anything you say seriously.

Go away, do some actual research from REAL sources on the Kennedy assassination, and then come back with something new that has not been previously debunked.

You can start by reading the Warren Report.
Keep handwaiving away my posts, smartcooky, that reflects good on you
manifesto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 04:04 PM   #1444
smartcooky
Philosopher
 
smartcooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nelson, New Zealand
Posts: 8,748
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
Keep handwaiving away my posts, smartcooky
No

Handwaving is when FACTS have been presented and they are summarily dismissed; you should know this, you do it all the time.

What you are presenting is FALSEHOODS, the source of which are loony tunes websites where lies and falsehoods are the only currency. Your presentations are entirely fact-free.

You need to bring new material to the table, not the tired old, endlessly rewashed, rinsed and repeated, previously and thoroughly debunked crap that you have been.

Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
..that reflects good on you
Yes. continuously calling you on your BS reflects very well on me.
__________________
As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
- Henry Louis Mencken - Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 04:24 PM   #1445
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon
 
RoboTimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Perfection, NV
Posts: 29,232
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
Keep handwaiving away my posts, smartcooky, that reflects good on you
Read the WCR. Come back to discuss when you are knowledgeable about the subject. You've simply and mistakenly handwaved away everything.

Try again.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 05:09 PM   #1446
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,530
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...7#post12317577

Manifesto said: I’m really doing my very best keeping up with your requests. Nice and easy.

'Nice and easy' seems to means, 'not in THIS decade'

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...postcount=4860

Originally Posted by Hans View Post

This is day Sixty eight of no evidence from manifesto

Manifesto is now up to hundreds of claims with no evidence provided. He has tried to answer some of the questions by using debunked CT material - no go.

We can now add to that another howler

Quote:

I’m really doing my very best keeping up with your requests. Nice and easy.

Quote:

Yes, I’m doing my best to keep up with all of you and all of your crap barrage of “requests” for evidence. Promise.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...postcount=5237

Quote:

This post will be reposted until the questions are answered to H's satisfaction.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 05:22 PM   #1447
manifesto
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,906
Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
No

Handwaving is when FACTS have been presented and they are summarily dismissed; you should know this, you do it all the time.

What you are presenting is FALSEHOODS, the source of which are loony tunes websites where lies and falsehoods are the only currency. Your presentations are entirely fact-free.

You need to bring new material to the table, not the tired old, endlessly rewashed, rinsed and repeated, previously and thoroughly debunked crap that you have been.
Cite the part that you find wanting, one at the time, explain what you need and I provide if deemed legit.

Handwaiving is impossible to respond to in a productive way.

Quote:
Yes. continuously calling you on your BS reflects very well on me.
It’s not calling BS when handwaiving away without a trace of substance and explanation.

Be specific
manifesto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 05:25 PM   #1448
manifesto
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,906
———

Last edited by manifesto; 9th August 2018 at 05:27 PM.
manifesto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 05:27 PM   #1449
manifesto
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,906
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
This post will be reposted until the questions are answered to H's satisfaction.
Lol. Well, how about that.

Infinity? Event horizon? Black hole?
manifesto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 05:48 PM   #1450
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 11,365
Bohica.
__________________
"When a man who is honestly mistaken, hears the truth, he will either cease being mistaken or cease being honest." - Anonymous

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 06:29 PM   #1451
manifesto
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,906
Originally Posted by HSienzant View Post
Here's the 100 claims ...
Quote:
#70 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
There is also the issue of the freshness of the soot. Smell, color and dryness. It’s easy to see the difference between old and fresh soot if you are somewhat used to it.
I’m referring to my personal experiences in my military service. Everytime we had been using our weapons we had to clean them. Then the sergeant felt with his finger in the barrel and chamber for soot, one weapon at the time. It happened sometimes that he discovered ”old soot” not discovered in earlier check’s which made him very angry. The ”old” soot was more dry and brownish than the fresh ditto.

Observations done with my own eyes for almost a year of daily silly military mandatory exercises.

Quote:
#71 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
You kind of disappeard from the thread in the Ed.Forum, Hank? Larsen was refuting yours, DVP’s & co’s efforts to disprove his documents, point by point by point, and after that, silence. Why is that? Modesty?
Here is your last post: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/to...comment=321642

After that you kind of disappeared, Hank.

Why?

Quote:
#72 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
But not found by the FBI HQ crime lab the night of the shooting?
What? Are you disputing the fact that FBI didn’t find any identifiable fingerprints on the alleged murder weapon? That the palm print was allegedly lifted by Lt Day before it was sent to FBI HQ in D.C. and that the prints on the trigger guard was unreadable?

Quote:
#73 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
That Oswald had carried the bag in a way that excluded it from having contained a broken down Carcano rifle?
A question. Not a claim.

Quote:
#74 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
According to Lt. Day yes. Who taped it before photographing it and forgot that he had done so a whole week before remembering it and refusing to sign the affidavit telling the tale.
See above.

Quote:
#75 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
Name them. Not a single witness could identify Oswald as the man in the window.
If you know of any witness that could identify Oswald as a shooter from anywhere in the TSBD, name the witness and quote the testimony. I do not know of any such witness.

Quote:
#76 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
Lol. Brennan was taken under treatment by the DPD/FBI and soon understood what was expected of him.
See below.

Quote:
#77 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
People who met him after this treatment said he looked like an old and frightened man.
”Brennan’s job foreman, Sandy Speaker, told this author:
”They took [Brennan] off for about three weeks. I don’t know if they were Secret Service or FBI, but they were federal people. He came back a nervous wreck and within a year his hair had turned snow white. He wouldn’t talk about [the assassination] after that. He was scared to death. They made him say what they wanted him to say.””
Jim Marrs, Crossfire (2013)
Quote:
#78 - Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
So, why are there TWO chains of custody and no tags on the shells from any of those in possession of the shells, Lt. Day included (DAY)?
Well the envelope with three, sorry, two empty shells found on the floor in the alleged ’snipers nest’ allegedly was submitted to the DPD ID Bureau, but then author Barry Krusch discovered this on the envelope:
”The signature reads as follows: “Charles T. Brown, Jr. Spec. Agent, FBI, Dallas”. Well below that in a separate place at the bottom of the document, almost as an afterthought, is additional writing by Lieutenant Day: “Vince Drain also present — actually took possession of all evidence. Day”.

Both Brown and Drain were associated with the Dallas FBI office, so what this means is that these empty shells were not turned over to the Identification Bureau as the letterhead would indicate, but rather, to the FBI. Odum of the FBI drove Day to the ID Bureau, Brown of the FBI took possession from Day at the ID Bureau, and so we have two mutually confirming key pieces of documentary evidence that tell us right at the beginning the FBI is heavily involved with the possession of the ballistic evidence.”
That is, DPD and FBI both took possession of the three, sorry, two shells = two chains of custody.

Chapter 9: https://www.amazon.com/Impossible-Ca...3863844&sr=8-3

Quote:
#79- Cite the evidence. Explain it. Argue for its veracity.
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
Chain of custody?
Question. No claim.

20 to go ...
manifesto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 06:31 PM   #1452
manifesto
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,906
Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Bohica.
= damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
manifesto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 06:36 PM   #1453
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,107
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
[indent]”In my interview with Detective Leavelle, I observed that on the tape of the police broadcasts from November 22, 1963, the police comments on Kennedy’s shooting seemed relative calm and matter-of-fact in comparison to the sound of their voices when it is reported that a police officer was also shot. Leavelle nodded in agreement.
”As the old saying goes back then, “It wasn’t no different than a South Dallas [N-word] killin’.” When you get right down to it -- because it was just another murder inside the city lines of Dallas that we would handle. It was just another murder to me. And I’ve handled hundreds of ‘em. So it wasn’t no big deal.”

“What some people don’t realize is that when a police officer gets killed, that takes precedence over the shooting of the president, because that’s close to home.””
- Author Joseph McBride interview DPD’s officer Jim Leavelle
Which proves what exactly, other than DPD was staffed with human beings?

Of course they'd be more upset about a brother law enforcement officer being gunned down than some Yankee president. It also proves that they wouldn't rest until the caught the right man too, and no just grab some guy off the street.

Yet again you post an argument that undermines your thesis.


Quote:
The argument is NOT that it was an exit wound. The argument is that it was a BIG GAPING WOUND IN THE RIGHT BACK OF THE HEAD NOT VISIBLE IN THE X-RAYS OR THE AUTOPSY PHOTOS = a cover up of said wound = the only possible reason is that the perpetrators believed it was an exit wound = shot from in front = at least two shooters = conspiracy.
So a non-existent headwound is proof of a conspiracy?

There was no shot from the front, and all three films show this to be true, as do the real x-rays.

Quote:
40 to go ...
Please do, we need the laugh.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 06:45 PM   #1454
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,107
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
The alternative is that almost all of the almost 50 witnesses that observed/handled JFK’s headwounds close up, doctors, nurses, federal agents, from three hospitals and two federal police agencies, halucinated seeing the same big gaping wound in the right back of the head, that wasn’t there.

Faked photos vs. unknown form of collective psychosis in different separated lovations?
People didn't know what they were seeing. None of them examined the wound, none of them probed the neck wound.

Why?

The majority of the "witnesses" only saw him at Parkland where the job was to save his life. The moment the time of death was called all but two of the doctors and staff left the emergency room, and the body was wrapped, and placed in a casket, and flown to Washington D.C.

The part you ignore is that NONE of those witnesses saw or knew about the the entry wound in JFK's back which speaks to their credibility as pathology witnesses.


Quote:
You do the math.
Oswald's rifle+shots fired from said rifle from Oswald's place of employment+ Oswald fleeing scene of crime+ Oswald killing JD Tippit+Oswald attempting to shoot second DPD officer = Oswald shot JFK.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 06:48 PM   #1455
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,107
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
Yes? It looks tidy and clean compared to other autopsy photos not showing the back of the head and they did a cosmetic reconstruction of the dead body in order to make it presentable in case it would be an open casket at the burial ceremonies.

That is, ”could have been taken after the reconstruction.”
Nope.

No photographs were taken after the autopsy was completed. Plus, you have not seen all 40 of them, so how do you know what they show?

Quote:
ARRB’s Doug Horne in the video, Alterations Found in the Zapruder film: https://youtu.be/AVaGYxuPQg8
Nope.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 07:00 PM   #1456
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,107
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
I’m referring to my personal experiences in my military service. Everytime we had been using our weapons we had to clean them. Then the sergeant felt with his finger in the barrel and chamber for soot, one weapon at the time. It happened sometimes that he discovered ”old soot” not discovered in earlier check’s which made him very angry. The ”old” soot was more dry and brownish than the fresh ditto.

Observations done with my own eyes for almost a year of daily silly military mandatory exercises.
Soldiering clearly gave you zero ballistics knowledge.


Quote:
What? Are you disputing the fact that FBI didn’t find any identifiable fingerprints on the alleged murder weapon? That the palm print was allegedly lifted by Lt Day before it was sent to FBI HQ in D.C. and that the prints on the trigger guard was unreadable?
Except that they got 8 points of identification from those prints AND they found more prints during the HSCA investigation. You fail


Quote:
”Brennan’s job foreman, Sandy Speaker, told this author:
”They took [Brennan] off for about three weeks. I don’t know if they were Secret Service or FBI, but they were federal people. He came back a nervous wreck and within a year his hair had turned snow white. He wouldn’t talk about [the assassination] after that. He was scared to death. They made him say what they wanted him to say.””
Jim Marrs, Crossfire (2013)
Are you going to quote any of Jim Marrs' UFO conspiracy books too? The same amount of reliably witnesses and due diligence was executed to write those books too.

Quote:
Well the envelope with three, sorry, two empty shells found on the floor in the alleged ’snipers nest’ allegedly was submitted to the DPD ID Bureau, but then author Barry Krusch discovered this on the envelope:
”The signature reads as follows: “Charles T. Brown, Jr. Spec. Agent, FBI, Dallas”. Well below that in a separate place at the bottom of the document, almost as an afterthought, is additional writing by Lieutenant Day: “Vince Drain also present — actually took possession of all evidence. Day”.

Both Brown and Drain were associated with the Dallas FBI office, so what this means is that these empty shells were not turned over to the Identification Bureau as the letterhead would indicate, but rather, to the FBI. Odum of the FBI drove Day to the ID Bureau, Brown of the FBI took possession from Day at the ID Bureau, and so we have two mutually confirming key pieces of documentary evidence that tell us right at the beginning the FBI is heavily involved with the possession of the ballistic evidence.”
That is, DPD and FBI both took possession of the three, sorry, two shells = two chains of custody.

Chapter 9: https://www.amazon.com/Impossible-Ca...3863844&sr=8-3
Nope. The FBI was not in the TSBD when Oswald's casings were found, so DPD retrieved them and handed them over to the FBI. I even posted the link to the relative memos a while back.

If you rely only on CT-Nutjob books you will continue to be burned my their non-evidece.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 07:17 PM   #1457
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,107
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
= damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
It's just that you're wrong.

Every post that you have made shows that you have never read any serious material on the assassination, and have only read CT books. It is clear that you have a fantasy about JFK that is not supported by the historical record that somehow he was going to change everything when in fact he was as guilty, if not more guilty of doing the same thing Eisenhower did before him, and LBJ and Nixon would do after him. Your fantasy feeds your delusion that "THEY" needed JFK dead. The truth is that he faced an uphill battle for re-election in 1964, which is why he went to Texas in the first place. The fact is that JFK was not a threat to the establishment - he embraced the establishment. He expanded the CIA's covert military wing (against the CIA's recommendation), and he expanded the CIA's domestic operations which went against the agency's charter.

The CIA was JFK's lap dog.

You show no original thinking in regards to LBJ, the CIA, or Hoover. Everything you have written here is third-rate hippie nonsense, and shows a tremendous lack of real world knowledge.

Your ignorance is on full display here:

Quote:
Logic. Only the President of the USA has the power to hunt down the perpetrators or cover up a crime of this magnitude. LBJ ordered the FBI to take charge of the investigation in spite of the assassination being a non federal crime and he also created the Warren Commission explicitly in order to stymie an independent Congressional investigation of the assassination. And much more.
The US Constitution places clear limits on Presidential power. The President cannot initiate an investigation nor can the President have one shut down without drawing attention to himself. We saw this with Nixon, who did abuse his power, and it cost him because the FBI, CIA, and DoJ leaked his actions to the press.

The Warren Commission was "stymied" in their investigation, but not by LBJ, but by the Attorney General - RFK, another point your blindness ignores. Not that it matters.

At the end of the day Lee Oswald killed JFK. All of the evidence proves this to be true. Everything else you've posted -and will continue to post - is nothing but smoke and BS.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 07:22 PM   #1458
smartcooky
Philosopher
 
smartcooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nelson, New Zealand
Posts: 8,748
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
Cite the part that you find wanting, one at the time, explain what you need and I provide if deemed legit.

Handwaiving is impossible to respond to in a productive way.

It’s not calling BS when handwaiving away without a trace of substance and explanation.

Be specific
No, I'm not playing your stupid old game any more!

Every one of us here has been down the same path over and over with your postings of falsehoods and lies, parroted from conspiraloon sources. Read the Warren Commission Report if you want to learn something about the assassination of JFK (you need to, badly)

.... and yes, I repeat, go read the Warren Report!!!
__________________
As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
- Henry Louis Mencken - Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Last edited by smartcooky; 9th August 2018 at 07:44 PM.
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 08:22 PM   #1459
bknight
Muse
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 876
Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Nope, not done. Not by a long, long way.

There's nothing new to see here....all of your answers, conclusions, subjective opinions yada yada yada, without exception, are parroted from conspiraloon sources that are simply parroting the bollocks from other conspiraloon sources, all of which has been thoroughly debunked multiple times over the last 50+ years.

Conspiraloon sources are not accepted as valid or reliable here. At this point, your feeble attempts to answer the questions that have been put to you, are laughable. You'll have to do a lot better if you expect anyone here to even begin to consider taking anything you say seriously.

Go away, do some actual research from REAL sources on the Kennedy assassination, and then come back with something new that has not been previously debunked.

You can start by reading the Warren Report.
You stole my thunder, as I was going to post a similar thought. Just more links that prove nothing, none of the 100 has been answered by real hard evidence.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 09:51 PM   #1460
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,530
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
Lol. Well, how about that.

Infinity? Event horizon? Black hole?
Yes it requires you to provide real evidence. You know the truth not made up CT spew and that was the original condition - didn't you note that? lol
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2018, 09:56 PM   #1461
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,530
Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
No, I'm not playing your stupid old game any more!

Every one of us here has been down the same path over and over with your postings of falsehoods and lies, parroted from conspiraloon sources. Read the Warren Commission Report if you want to learn something about the assassination of JFK (you need to, badly)

.... and yes, I repeat, go read the Warren Report!!!
Yep but he won't he is going to desperately try and go back to the same non debate technique. I do have to commend him on one thing - after thirty days he came back and started right back up with completely useless postings.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 04:56 AM   #1462
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon
 
RoboTimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Perfection, NV
Posts: 29,232
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Yep but he won't he is going to desperately try and go back to the same non debate technique. I do have to commend him on one thing - after thirty days he came back and started right back up with completely useless postings.
So he's still at the original 100+, correct? He doesn't seem to have used his time out to gather any actual evidence beyond what CT websites have told him to think.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 05:53 AM   #1463
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,530
Originally Posted by RoboTimbo View Post
So he's still at the original 100+, correct? He doesn't seem to have used his time out to gather any actual evidence beyond what CT websites have told him to think.
Yes he was asked to support his claims and is presenting instead of evidence the opinion of other JFK CTs. This boring useless stuff will go on until he takes another vacation.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 07:54 AM   #1464
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 11,365
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
= damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Opinion and speculation doesn't equal evidence.
__________________
"When a man who is honestly mistaken, hears the truth, he will either cease being mistaken or cease being honest." - Anonymous

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 08:04 AM   #1465
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,530
Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Opinion and speculation doesn't equal evidence.
A c t u a l l y it is evidence in ManifestoworldTM I suspect its used as currency there too.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 08:08 AM   #1466
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 11,365
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
A c t u a l l y it is evidence in ManifestoworldTM I suspect its used as currency there too.
Instead of innuendo, it's out-your-endo.
__________________
"When a man who is honestly mistaken, hears the truth, he will either cease being mistaken or cease being honest." - Anonymous

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 08:29 AM   #1467
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,530
Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Instead of innuendo, it's out-your-endo.
The innuendo is the overall name of basic currency unit. Their are four coins too the half innuendo is better known as the 'Oswald' but that has multiple values depending on where it is spent and the the 1/10th value Jackie, a 1/100 Ruby which negates the 'Oswald' and quarter Warren which rises the price of anything purchased and brings into question the value of the innuendo.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 08:44 AM   #1468
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 11,365
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
The innuendo is the overall name of basic currency unit. Their are four coins too the half innuendo is better known as the 'Oswald' but that has multiple values depending on where it is spent and the the 1/10th value Jackie, a 1/100 Ruby which negates the 'Oswald' and quarter Warren which rises the price of anything purchased and brings into question the value of the innuendo.
Salud! deserves a Pith award.
__________________
"When a man who is honestly mistaken, hears the truth, he will either cease being mistaken or cease being honest." - Anonymous

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 08:46 AM   #1469
manifesto
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,906
Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Opinion and speculation doesn't equal evidence.
Again, be specific.
manifesto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 08:50 AM   #1470
manifesto
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,906
Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
No, I'm not playing your stupid old game any more!

Every one of us here has been down the same path over and over with your postings of falsehoods and lies, parroted from conspiraloon sources. Read the Warren Commission Report if you want to learn something about the assassination of JFK (you need to, badly)

.... and yes, I repeat, go read the Warren Report!!!
I have read it. Have you, smartcooky? If so, cite something that is of significance and also the truth.

Should be easy, shouldn’t it?
manifesto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 08:52 AM   #1471
manifesto
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,906
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
The innuendo is the overall name of basic currency unit. Their are four coins too the half innuendo is better known as the 'Oswald' but that has multiple values depending on where it is spent and the the 1/10th value Jackie, a 1/100 Ruby which negates the 'Oswald' and quarter Warren which rises the price of anything purchased and brings into question the value of the innuendo.
As I said, be specific. This is just smearing.
manifesto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 08:53 AM   #1472
manifesto
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,906
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Yep but he won't he is going to desperately try and go back to the same non debate technique. I do have to commend him on one thing - after thirty days he came back and started right back up with completely useless postings.
Quote and explain and, be specific.
manifesto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 08:56 AM   #1473
manifesto
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,906
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
You stole my thunder, as I was going to post a similar thought. Just more links that prove nothing, none of the 100 has been answered by real hard evidence.
Should be easy to point ot one of the answered requests then, and actually explain what you find wanting?

Shouldn’t it?
manifesto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 08:57 AM   #1474
manifesto
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,906
Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Instead of innuendo, it's out-your-endo.
Is it? Pick one and explain.

I’m all ears ... but be specific.
manifesto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 09:00 AM   #1475
manifesto
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,906
I agree that most of the answers to the ”100 questions” that Hank are posting are either trivial, old news or repetitions but, that’s not my fault.

That’s on Hank.
manifesto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 09:16 AM   #1476
Disbelief
Master Poster
 
Disbelief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,560
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
Quote and explain and, be specific.
Why do you continue to try and dictate the terms when you do not hold yourself to the same standard. Most of your responses have little explanation and specifics.
__________________
Zensmack (LastChild, Laughing Assassin, RazetheFlag, Wastrel, TruthbyDecree) - Working his way up the sock puppet chain, trying to overtake P'Doh. Or, are they the same?

Quote me where I said conspiracists use evidence. - mchapman
Disbelief is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 09:20 AM   #1477
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,530
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
As I said, be specific. This is just smearing.
No it's satire - being specific is your word you use to waste time.

Last edited by Hans; 10th August 2018 at 10:20 AM.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 09:23 AM   #1478
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,530
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
I agree that most of the answers to the ”100 questions” that Hank are posting are either trivial, old news or repetitions but, that’s not my fault.

That’s on Hank.
Nope squarely on you and no matter what you do you will be held to either admit you have no evidence or post it - we both know it will be the former....lol
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 09:24 AM   #1479
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,530
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
Quote and explain and, be specific.
Nope we've played this game with you before

You lost

Either come up with something new or go away you are just boring.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2018, 09:25 AM   #1480
bknight
Muse
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 876
Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
Should be easy to point ot one of the answered requests then, and actually explain what you find wanting?

Shouldn’t it?
I don't remember the number or post, but I asked you for a link to the list of individuals that "saw" people carrying weapons on the Grassy Knoll. You have not answered that one.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:09 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.