ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING! , Allais Effect , Dark Flow , relativity , Theory of Relativity

Closed Thread
Old 8th March 2018, 02:09 PM   #1601
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Agatha View Post
Mod Warning Please return to discussing relativity. Discussions about UFOs and NASA videos are welcome in threads where they are the topic. This is not one of those.
Posted By:Agatha
I would argue that this has ALWAYS been a conspiracy theory thread and that the addition of UFOs is a natural progression of the discussion. "Relativity" was merely the entry point into Bjarne's world view and mythology.

Bjanre is using a video from a UFO site as "evidence" of his claim of "Dark Flow" which is itself a critical component of his objections to Relativity. UFOs are part of the "evidence" Bjarne is using to support his belief that Relativity is going to collapse.

Looking back, this thread was never really about Relativity, but about Bjarne's religious ideologies and how they require him to have a view of physics that diverges from modern science. He started by cloaking his faith-based argument processes under a veneer of pseudo-science. As time has worn on, the veneer has cracked, exposing the underbelly of what was, in reality, always there.
Old 8th March 2018, 02:43 PM   #1602
steenkh
Philosopher

Perhaps the thread could be renamed to something like "Bjarne's ideas about relativity, UFO's, conspiracy theories and cows"

--
Jack of all trades - master of none!
steenkh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th March 2018, 02:54 PM   #1603
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by steenkh View Post
Perhaps the thread could be renamed to something like "Bjarne's ideas about relativity, UFO's, conspiracy theories and cows"
"Bjarne's ideas about relativity, UFO's, conspiracy theories, and cows"

I think we need the Oxford Comma here.
Old 8th March 2018, 03:32 PM   #1604
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
It is interesting how political or educational biases (conservative homeschoolers) allows people write quite deluded articles about relativity, e.g. "Lorentz and Poincaré developed Special Relativity"! (followed a lie of "assumptions" and an ignorant restatement of the postulates of SR). The rest of the article gets worse, e.g. "It is impossible to measure the masses of the pulsars" when the Hulse–Taylor binary is a neutron star with an orbiting pulsar that has a measured mass. The neutron star may also be a "pulsar" with a beam of electromagnetic radiation but the definition of pulsar is that the beam sweeps over Earth (thus the pulse).

The are no signs that Bjarne is foolish enough to use these people as a source. Bjarne certainly knows that it was Einstein who wrote Special Relativity.

Last edited by Reality Check; 8th March 2018 at 03:42 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th March 2018, 08:45 PM   #1605
Bjarne
Illuminator

And kindergarden
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th March 2018, 10:07 PM   #1606
Steve
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
And kindergarden
OK, I'll bite. Let's hear your ideas about kindergarten.
Old 9th March 2018, 07:15 AM   #1607
steenkh
Philosopher

"Bjarne's ideas about relativity, UFO's, conspiracy theories, and cows"

I think we need the Oxford Comma here.
Thanks
I knew it should be there, but I have seen so many examples of native speakers who did not use it, that I thought it was old-fashioned.

--
steenkh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th March 2018, 07:30 AM   #1608
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Thanks
I knew it should be there, but I have seen so many examples of native speakers who did not use it, that I thought it was old-fashioned.
It's having a bit of a renaissance.

Last edited by halleyscomet; 9th March 2018 at 07:35 AM.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th March 2018, 07:55 AM   #1609
steenkh
Philosopher

Bjarne, I just read this article, A Star is About to Plunge Head First Toward a Monster Black Hole, and I became aware of the phenomenon predicted by relativity that is called Einsteinian Precession. Does your theory also operate with this kind of precession, or will your theory become falsified if there is no precession?

--
Old 9th March 2018, 08:52 AM   #1610
The Norseman
Meandering fecklessly

How is this anything scientific?

Bjarne has bragged about being a liar. He has descended into UFO tinfoil hatter territory to support his claim about "dark flow."

Evidence was NEVER in the cards for this discussion. This is, and remains, a faith-based discussion as far as Bjarne is concerned. You might as well try to sway a Creationist with a book about Paleontology or educate a Flat-Earth believer with NASA videos. Those two examples were deliberately chosen as it's likely Bjarne is a member of both groups.

Bjarne might as well start using Conservapedia as a resource, if he isn't already.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Theory_of_relativity

http://www.conservapedia.com/Counter..._to_Relativity
I would argue that this has ALWAYS been a conspiracy theory thread and that the addition of UFOs is a natural progression of the discussion. "Relativity" was merely the entry point into Bjarne's world view and mythology.

Bjanre is using a video from a UFO site as "evidence" of his claim of "Dark Flow" which is itself a critical component of his objections to Relativity. UFOs are part of the "evidence" Bjarne is using to support his belief that Relativity is going to collapse.

Looking back, this thread was never really about Relativity, but about Bjarne's religious ideologies and how they require him to have a view of physics that diverges from modern science. He started by cloaking his faith-based argument processes under a veneer of pseudo-science. As time has worn on, the veneer has cracked, exposing the underbelly of what was, in reality, always there.
This is why I suggested the thread be moved to R&P which was immediately deemed off topic and shunted to AAH. But I think your insight here so far as I can tell, is very accurate. I started in this thread kind of late, but even at that point then there was still a (tiny) attempt at providing some scientific evidence, but now it's devolved into... UFO videos? And strange rants about lies and paranoia?

And kindergarden
Why ignore my questions? I am kindly asking for evidence that what you're saying is true. If you know your theory as well as you claim, you should be able to explain it to someone such as myself. See? I'm not saying that I know you're wrong or whatever; I don't know. I think that the scientists are correct though because they've been able to demonstrate it with evidence and successfully working machines/computers/etc.

I'm genuinely curious if you're on to something or as halleyscomet is saying, you're simply talking religion cloaked in pseudo-science.
The Norseman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 11th March 2018, 03:16 PM   #1611
Bjarne
Illuminator

Bjarne, I just read this article, A Star is About to Plunge Head First Toward a Monster Black Hole, and I became aware of the phenomenon predicted by relativity that is called Einsteinian Precession. Does your theory also operate with this kind of precession, or will your theory become falsified if there is no precession?
None Einsteinian Precession is mentioned in that article
I guess you mean perihelion precession
We already discussed why Einstein was wrong about that
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 11th March 2018, 03:21 PM   #1612
Bjarne
Illuminator

Originally Posted by The Norseman View Post
No, it's about you providing evidence that Relativity is falling apart. Where is the math? You should be able to easily explain it to a layman like myself.

"Look at evidence which proves Relativity but actually proves me right" isn't good enough. Just dumb it down for me, but step through it. Lead me from A to B to C. Explain why I, and other laypersons, should think you're right.
Start to show the hard core evidence that justifies that curvature of space is the cause of perihelion precession anomalies
Old 11th March 2018, 03:27 PM   #1613
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Thumbs down Repeated lie that he has not been already given the test of GR

Start to show the hard core evidence that justifies that curvature of space is the cause of perihelion precession anomalies
12 March 2018: Repeated lie that he has not been already given the test of GR, including the match with the perihelion precession anomalies.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 11th March 2018, 03:34 PM   #1614
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Thumbs down A lie that we have discussed GR and perihelion precession

A Star is About to Plunge Head First Toward a Monster Black Hole
Quote:
Another effect is that the orbit of the star shifts, rotating a little bit. What this means is that if you draw a line through the long axis of the star's orbit, every time it whips around the black hole that line rotates a bit. This is called "relativistic precession" of the orbit. This effect is small and more difficult to detect, but it’s precisely what astronomers hope to see when S2 makes its close encounter sometime over April to June of this year
This is "Einsteinian Precession"

12 March 2018: A lie that we have discussed GR and precession.
We have read several repeats of his lie that GR does not predict the perihelion precession of Mercury when it does.

Repeating lies is not a discussion. A discussion would include him showing that GR with its curvature of spacetime does not predict the the perihelion precession of Mercury. Or even a rational reason why GR cannot do that.

Last edited by Reality Check; 11th March 2018 at 03:37 PM.
Old 11th March 2018, 04:21 PM   #1615
steenkh
Philosopher

The Theory of Relativity will begin to fall apart in 2016/2017 - Part II

I guess you mean perihelion precession
You are right, there was no Einsteinian precession in that article. I am sorry, I don't know how I made that up. It was of course "relativistic precession" that was referred to.

Quote:
We already discussed why Einstein was wrong about that
Did we? Well, never mind if he is right or wrong, the question I asked was "Does your theory also operate with this kind of precession, or will your theory become falsified if there is no precession?"

--
Old 12th March 2018, 11:48 AM   #1616
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Here: https://arxiv.org/abs/0712.3709

Hans
Old 12th March 2018, 01:46 PM   #1617
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
The abstract is
Quote:
Taking up a method devised by Taylor and Wheeler and collecting pieces of their work we offer a self-contained derivation of the formulae giving both the precession of the orbit of a planet around the Sun and the deflection angle of a light pulse passing near the Sun in the framework of General Relativity. The demonstration uses only elementary algebra without resorting to tensor formalism. No prior knowledge in relativity is needed to follow the presentation.
Bjarne should be able to understand the math and physics.
But given his track record, he is unlikely to read it or acknowledge that GR does explain the perihelion precession of Mercury.
Old 12th March 2018, 02:35 PM   #1618
The Norseman
Meandering fecklessly

I don't understand. Where is the math you've come up with that shows that the curvature of space is wrong? I'm sure if I ask politely, there are several in this thread who can easily explain how the curvature of space causes perihelion procession. But I'm asking you about YOUR theory. You should be able to explain it to me.

Otherwise, why is this thread in Science, Mathematics, Medicine and Technology if you have none of the above?

ETA: Thanks, Hans! i didn't realize you just answered the question as I wrote this.

Last edited by The Norseman; 12th March 2018 at 02:36 PM.
The Norseman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th March 2018, 02:17 AM   #1619
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Ah, you're welcome. Actually, Bjarne should be the one to thank me, but that is probably expecting too much.

Bjarne might also say that this evidence is not hardcore enough for his taste, but before doing so, he should bear in mind that any extra rigorous standard of evidence he might demand will, of course, automatically apply to his own claims as well.

Hans
Old 13th March 2018, 05:36 AM   #1620
halleyscomet
Philosopher

he should bear in mind that any extra rigorous standard of evidence he might demand will, of course, automatically apply to his own claims as well.

Hans
Nah, he's going with the faith based "See it with your own eyes" approach. HE believes it, so in his mind, it's self-evident. Remember, this is the guy who insisted any good COMMUTER PROGRAMMER could do the "Easy" math to prove his ideas. I can guarantee any math more advanced than basic algebra falls into a "nerd thinking" bit-bucket he considers a homogenized, interchangeable morass that has no relevance to him. He has made it very clear that mathematics such as that in the article linked above are beneath him.
Old 13th March 2018, 11:22 AM   #1621
The Man
Scourge, of the supernatural

Nah, he's going with the faith based "See it with your own eyes" approach. HE believes it, so in his mind, it's self-evident. Remember, this is the guy who insisted any good COMMUTER PROGRAMMER could do the "Easy" math to prove his ideas. I can guarantee any math more advanced than basic algebra falls into a "nerd thinking" bit-bucket he considers a homogenized, interchangeable morass that has no relevance to him. He has made it very clear that mathematics such as that in the article linked above are beneath him.

No not beneath him but beyond him and in fact beyond anyone. He has previously asserted that Einstein was trying to figure out the mystery of the Lorentz transformation. As if Lorentz, FitzGerald and such didn't know what they were trying to do in proposing length contraction in an aether theory. The only mystery was why keep a superfluous and contradictory aether.

It seems math is as much just numerology to Bjarne, aloft and mysterious, as concepts are just names to him, replace one with the other at whim. The mathematics of a curved space has physical consequences for for a curved physical space. Just as the concept of an un-curved stretched space does. At least at some level Bjarne must understand that these consequences will be different. As he explicitly doesn't want his stretched space to be curved. Yet simply thinks and asserts that he is just "replacing the expression; "curvature of space" with an elastic property of space.". It is as if they are all just fantasy (interpretations he puts it) to him and thus to everyone and are just interchangeable. A common theme among cranks, 'just replace their expression ZYX with my expression QWE in the scientific papers'. No, you don't get to steal the work of others by simply pretending words and concepts (or math) don't have meaning and implications.

ETA:

I recall some more recent point in this thread were Bjarne speaks of his aether being his space and that it is twisted and tangled due to the connection with material moving bodies. Well that makes it curved, quite complexly curved in fact. See even Bjarne's own notions are some mysterious aloof confabulation beyond him and us. While evidently even part of such aether elastic space concoction, curvature of space, appears to be the one thing that is beneath him, for whatever reason.

Last edited by The Man; 13th March 2018 at 11:39 AM. Reason: ETA & typos
The Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2018, 10:14 AM   #1622
The Norseman
Meandering fecklessly

Are my questions really that difficult?
Old 14th March 2018, 10:49 AM   #1623
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

If I may chime in ...

If your questions were being asked of someone who is truthful, then your questions would not be that difficult.

A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2018, 01:33 PM   #1624
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing

Only to those who can't get the same answer 2 times out of 3 to anything more complex than 2 X (3+6/2)
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2018, 04:13 PM   #1625
The Norseman
Meandering fecklessly

Originally Posted by Crossbow View Post
If I may chime in ...

If your questions were being asked of someone who is truthful, then your questions would not be that difficult.
Originally Posted by rwguinn View Post
Only to those who can't get the same answer 2 times out of 3 to anything more complex than 2 X (3+6/2)
I'm not sure why he's ignoring me. He could be using my simple perhaps silly questions as a way to make his theory more approachable and understandable by the non-scientists of the world too.
Old 15th March 2018, 02:37 AM   #1626
hgus
Critical Thinker

I'm not sure why he's ignoring me. He could be using my simple perhaps silly questions as a way to make his theory more approachable and understandable by the non-scientists of the world too.
I don't think he is capable of that. To give an easily understandable answer, you have to have a clear understanding of the subject yourself. And I don't think Bjarne has that.

And besides, it is my impression that Bjarnes style is to make statements and not directly answer questions.
hgus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th March 2018, 04:58 AM   #1627
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

'Bjarne' often ignores those who make it difficult for him to defend his own ideas.

For example, I offered to bet him about his ideas that he insists will soon be validated by the scientific community. Now then, if his ideas were valid, then he could easily win such a bet, however he has consistently failed to set up such a bet.

Accordingly, 'Bjarne' often ignores me as well.

Do you see the pattern of behavior that I referred to?

A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th March 2018, 04:58 AM   #1628
steenkh
Philosopher

Originally Posted by hgus View Post
And besides, it is my impression that Bjarnes style is to make statements and not directly answer questions.
Yes. I do not think it started like that, but now it has become a religious issue for him, and he has stopped arguing. Now, he only makes sermons, and denounces heretics of other 'faiths'.
He is so desperate for finding allies that he uncritically accepts conspiracy theories, flatearthers, creationists, and other quacks, even when they are arguing for ideas that goes contrary to his own.

--
Old 15th March 2018, 08:13 AM   #1629
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing

I can't understand what you are typing, could you make a poster or an interpretive dance?
Never underestimate the power of the Random Number God. More of evolutionary history is His doing than people think. - Dinwar
Dancing David is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th March 2018, 12:15 PM   #1630
Bjarne
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post

We have read several repeats of his lie that GR does not predict the perihelion precession of Mercury when it does.

Repeating lies is not a discussion. A discussion would include him showing that GR with its curvature of spacetime does not predict the the perihelion precession of Mercury. Or even a rational reason why GR cannot do that.
Its getting more and more paranoid to be here.
Old 15th March 2018, 12:20 PM   #1631
Bjarne
Illuminator

Its a lie that there are any difference between relativistic precession- and
relativistic perihelion precession anomalies.

http://www.mathpages.com/rr/s6-02/6-02.htm
Old 15th March 2018, 12:22 PM   #1632
Bjarne
Illuminator

12 March 2018: Repeated lie that he has not been already given the test of GR, including the match with the perihelion precession anomalies.
It is a lie that only math and what in heck you else would come up with is hard core evidence proving curvature os space
Old 15th March 2018, 12:24 PM   #1633
Bjarne
Illuminator

The headline is as follows
Complete calculations of the perihelion precession of Mercury and the deflection of light by the Sun in General Relativity
Is a lie that calculation is the same as hard core evidence proving the so called curvature of space.
Old 15th March 2018, 12:34 PM   #1634
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

The headline is as follows
Complete calculations of the perihelion precession of Mercury and the deflection of light by the Sun in General Relativity
Is a lie that calculation is the same as hard core evidence proving the so called curvature of space.
OK; fine, Bjarne. Then please do supply the hard core evidence of your theory. Preferably today.

Hans
Old 15th March 2018, 12:40 PM   #1635
Bjarne
Illuminator

I don't understand. Where is the math you've come up with that shows that the curvature of space is wrong? I'm sure if I ask politely, there are several in this thread who can easily explain how the curvature of space causes perihelion procession. But I'm asking you about YOUR theory. You should be able to explain it to me.

Otherwise, why is this thread in Science, Mathematics, Medicine and Technology if you have none of the above?

ETA: Thanks, Hans! i didn't realize you just answered the question as I wrote this.
The short answer is that the theory of relativity will fall apart.
Party due to ISS Measurement and partly due to DFA Measurement.
So soon this is a fact it is also a fact that a new paradigm must be build on the useful remains.
One of such corner stones is (still) the Lorentz equation ( and 2nd the speed of light as constant)..
We will be force to understand that the well know transformation of time and distance in a completely new and different light.
The ruler is also a transformation factor.
Summa Summarum is that the new theory of relativity can only be understood as reality transformation.

There are several steps to be taken to reach such conclusion.
Soon a new article "Modified Theory of relativity" will be publish, I will send you the link

The problem is only that I am 10 years ahead of my time.

Last edited by Bjarne; 15th March 2018 at 12:54 PM.
Old 15th March 2018, 12:48 PM   #1636
Bjarne
Illuminator

OK; fine, Bjarne. Then please do supply the hard core evidence of your theory. Preferably today.

Hans
Hard core evidence will force the prevailing theory of relativity on its knee.
  1. Gravity Measurement facts
  2. Time dilation Measurement facts
It will not be possible for the prevailing theory to survive.

So what will you know do with these undamaged building blocks:
  1. GPS time dilation facts
  2. Lorentz transformation equation facts
  3. New anisotropic SR time dilation facts
  4. DFA fact
Well you will build a new theory of relativity.
Exactly as I did it
There are no other options
You have only one more shot left.

Last edited by Bjarne; 15th March 2018 at 12:52 PM.
Old 15th March 2018, 12:51 PM   #1637
Steve
Illuminator

So soon this is a fact it is also a fact that a new paradigm must be build on the useful remains.
One of such corner stones is (still) the Lorentz equation ( and 2nd the speed of light as constant)..
We will be force to understand that the well know transformation of time and distance in a completely new and different light.
Summa Summarum is that the new theory of relativity can only be understood as reality transformation.

Soon the a new article "Modified Theory of relativity" will be publish, I will send you the link

The problem is only that I am 10 years a head of present time, and all what will gone a happen the next decade.
Who wrote it? And why is it an "article" and not a peer reviewed paper?
Old 15th March 2018, 01:13 PM   #1638
Bjarne
Illuminator

You are right, there was no Einsteinian precession in that article. I am sorry, I don't know how I made that up. It was of course "relativistic precession" that was referred to.

Did we? Well, never mind if he is right or wrong, the question I asked was "Does your theory also operate with this kind of precession, or will your theory become falsified if there is no precession?"
If you mean perihelion precession anomalies, or for that matter "black hole precession anomalies" - the answer is the same.

The true cause of all kind of such orbit anomalies, included
  1. flyby anomalies
  2. precession anomalies
  3. collapsing galaxies
  4. galaxies increasing their kinetic energy (more as they should)
  5. spooky alignment of quasars through billion of years https://www.eso.org/public/news/eso1438
  6. the cause of so called black holes (galaxy collapse)
  7. solar system collapse (hot Jupiter) such as WASP-18 that should not exist
  8. the so called planet X pattern
  9. and much more

Is cause by mainly EDFA and ASAM

The curvature of space concept will be unnecessary

Last edited by Bjarne; 15th March 2018 at 02:13 PM.
Old 15th March 2018, 01:15 PM   #1639
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Soon a new article "Modified Theory of relativity" will be publish, I will send you the link

The problem is only that I am 10 years ahead of my time.
That is a religious claim, not a scientific one.

You have offered no reason for us to consider your religious ideology beyond your belief in it.

Your claims are, to be kind, trash. Your gloating pride in advocating them an empty hubris causing you nothing but humiliation. At this point I doubt you could even find acolytes on the David Icke forums, and they believe in reptilian shape shifters.

I sincerely hope you are trolling, because if you are sincere, then you have wasted a colossal amount of time advocating what is perhaps the single dumbest claim I've ever encountered.

Last edited by halleyscomet; 15th March 2018 at 01:20 PM.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th March 2018, 01:20 PM   #1640
halleyscomet
Philosopher

If you mean perihelion precession anomalies, or for that matter "black hole precession anomalies" - the answer is the same.

The true cause of to all kind of such orbit anomalies, included
  1. flyby anomalies
  2. precession anomalies
  3. collapsing galaxies
  4. galaxies increasing their kinetic energy (more as they should)
  5. spooky alignment of quasars through billion of years https://www.eso.org/public/news/eso1438
  6. the cause of so called black holes (galaxy collapse)
  7. solar system collapse (hot Jupiter) such as WASP-18 that should not exist
  8. the so called planet X pattern
  9. and much more

Is cause by mainly EDFA and ASAM

The curvature of space concept will be unnecessary

I don't think you actually believe any of that.

You've been making claims like that for years now; you have yet to provide any calculations that use your ideas to predict things like the orbit of Mercury. Why should any of us think you're sincere in your claims when you can't be arsed to do ANY of the leg work needed to provide a testable hypothesis?

Your replies have devolved into the kind of low-energy feces-posting I'd expect of a newbie 4chan troll. Sad. Very sad. Show us some effort for a change.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology