ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING! , Allais Effect , Dark Flow , relativity , Theory of Relativity

Closed Thread
Old 24th September 2016, 11:30 AM   #1
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing
 
MRC_Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 21,401
The Theory of Relativity will begin to fall apart in 2016/2017 - Part II

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
We all do - assuming you mean perfectly round - but it is way more round than it is square!!!!! or pyramidal!!!!!!! or hexagonal!!!!!(etc.)!!!!!
Actually, if you scaled Earth to the size of a snooker ball, it would be rounder and smother than the ball.

Hans

Mod InfoThis is a continuation thread. It's totally fair to quote from the previous thread to here, it's just that the old thread was getting to large. Enjoy.
Posted By:kmortis
__________________
If you love life, you must accept the traces it leaves.

Last edited by kmortis; 26th September 2016 at 09:03 AM.
MRC_Hans is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 26th September 2016, 12:24 AM   #2
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Attached the calculation showing the cause of the perihelion precisions anomaly of Mercury..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mercury.jpg (148.2 KB, 69 views)
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 26th September 2016, 01:08 AM   #3
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing
 
MRC_Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 21,401
Bjarne, I actually think you believe in your idea, and are genuinely trying your best. I have not gone through your calculation in detail, for three reasons:

- I think others will do that, if they haven't already done .. didn't you already post this earlier?

- An 80% approximation is simply not good enough.

- As far as I can see, you have still not understood what a perihelion precession is.

However, more importantly, try to understand that you cannot prove stuff in this way. Even IF you had a correct formula, and got the result spot on, it would not prove anything.

Why is this? ... It is because the result is already known. Of course, once we know the result (which is based on observation), it is possible to plug some new factors in to a formula and get the same result. Anybody with sufficient proficiency in math can do that. All that shows is that you picked some numbers that fit the result.

What you need to do is to provide the formula for your claim, that is the formula for RR, stretched space or whatever else you claim. Like exactly how great is RR, how does it depend on speed and mass, etc.? THEN you can plug it into existing observations and try to show that it fits.

Remember, if RR exists it will not only affect pioneer probes and other exotic stuff. It will affect ALL orbits of ALL planets, moons and satellites. You mist show that you can resolve not only various anomalies but all the ordinary orbits as well. - With the same formula.

.... Good luck.

Hans
__________________
If you love life, you must accept the traces it leaves.
MRC_Hans is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 26th September 2016, 12:56 PM   #4
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 22,328
Thumbs down Bjarne: Attachment lying about the Mercury anomaly - wrong units and amount

Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
Attached the calculation showing the cause of the perihelion precisions anomaly of Mercury..
That is a lie because there is no perihelion "precisions" anomaly of Mercury in that document, Bjarne.

The perihelion precession of Mercury is observed to be 574.10±0.65 arcsec/Julian century. Of this about 43 arcsec/Julian century cannot be explained by the gravitational tugs of other planets. You still have both the amount and units wrong.

27 September 2016 Bjarne: Attachment lying about the perihelion "precisions" anomaly of Mercury - wrong units and amount.

27 September 2016 Bjarne: Attachment with the gibberish of "change of the free fall geodesic path" about the perihelion "precisions" anomaly of Mercury to try to explain that it is wrong!

27 September 2016 Bjarne: Imagining that the RR/dark flow delusion can calculate the perihelion precession of Mercury will not show that GR is wrong. For that you need a prediction that makes the RR/dark flow delusion different from GR.

Last edited by Reality Check; 26th September 2016 at 12:59 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th September 2016, 10:15 AM   #5
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
Bjarne, I actually think you believe in your idea, and are genuinely trying your best. I have not gone through your calculation in detail, for three reasons:

- I think others will do that, if they haven't already done .. didn't you already post this earlier?

- An 80% approximation is simply not good enough.

- As far as I can see, you have still not understood what a perihelion precession is.

However, more importantly, try to understand that you cannot prove stuff in this way. Even IF you had a correct formula, and got the result spot on, it would not prove anything.

Why is this? ... It is because the result is already known. Of course, once we know the result (which is based on observation), it is possible to plug some new factors in to a formula and get the same result. Anybody with sufficient proficiency in math can do that. All that shows is that you picked some numbers that fit the result.

What you need to do is to provide the formula for your claim, that is the formula for RR, stretched space or whatever else you claim. Like exactly how great is RR, how does it depend on speed and mass, etc.? THEN you can plug it into existing observations and try to show that it fits.

As already mentioned, we already have a lot of evidence.
But we don't know what to do with that. - Or in some cases it have been misinterpreted.

From very reality small scale orbit anomalies, such as...
  • Perihelion anomalies,
  • Flyby anomalies
  • Pioneer anomalies
  • Perihelion anomalies
  • Sedna’s impossible orbit / anomaly
  • Hot Jupiter that should not exist billions of years after solar system formation / anomalies.
  • Allais Anomalies
And in 2016 one more mysterious orbit anomaly is discovered; …
Source …http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...d-planet-nine/
Final Orbit…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkj3Gvfp8PA
Notice this is also a perihelion speed increment anomaly similar to perihelion anomalies and flyby anomalies.

Finally the very huge orbits (stars orbiting galaxies) we know something is wrong too...
Doesn’t matter how hard you try, our world view seems to be too narrow and stuck.

So there is a lot of evidence that something is serious wrong.
Now the only question is how all these (and many other anomalies can adapt to a overall picture of the world.

The point is that the aspect of the new theory,...
  • Relativistic Resistance - and -
  • Dark Flow Acceleration,
- was for years only incoherent speculation and ended up as the now known Modified Theory of Relativity - simply solving all huge astrophysics mysteries in our time.

Relativistic resistance against motion and Dark Flow acceleration, are both subjects that finally have lead to the conclusion able to predict that ISS and Galileo 5 & 6 - anomalies, - This is the key / starting gun to uncover the nature of what really went wrong.

I think you is not really ready to understand what I am saying, but the point is not only just a simple single prediction you soon have to seriously face that you are up against, - but rather you will soon understand, - it's nothing or everything.

Either you have to accept the whole theory, ... or nothing..
Now you have chosen nothing, but wait and see what the theory can do
Sooner or later you will have to accept its a one way ticket, - the journey ends in a dark flow and a whole new world view that you have to relate too.

Quote:
Remember, if RR exists it will not only affect pioneer probes and other exotic stuff. It will affect ALL orbits of ALL planets, moons and satellites. You mist show that you can resolve not only various anomalies but all the ordinary orbits as well. - With the same formula.
Remember that, the GR influence is larger the deeper you get into gravitational field, - so is SR, - but the GR influence will always dominate and always counteract the weaker SR influence, and therefore you will in a gravitational orbit not have any left SR / RR effect / deceleration.

It took my years to reach that conclusion, and now simple and crystal clear, you cannot separate the SR and GR effects, - but only count with the difference, - which on the one hand mean GR effect is the net-result in a any gravitational orbit. – But when leaving for example the solar system SR must dominate, and therefore also the RR effect will dominate and this is where the deceleration comes in..

Last edited by Bjarne; 28th September 2016 at 10:20 AM.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th September 2016, 12:28 PM   #6
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing
 
MRC_Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 21,401
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
As already mentioned, we already have a lot of evidence.
No, that is not evidence, inless you can show that it all points in the same direction.

Quote:
From very reality small scale orbit anomalies, such as...
  • Perihelion anomalies,
  • Flyby anomalies
  • Pioneer anomalies
  • Perihelion anomalies
  • Sedna’s impossible orbit / anomaly
  • Hot Jupiter that should not exist billions of years after solar system formation / anomalies.
  • Allais Anomalies
No, there is no common trait of those. They are just things where we don't have all the data.


Quote:
And in 2016 one more mysterious orbit anomaly is discovered; …
Source …http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...d-planet-nine/
Final Orbit…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkj3Gvfp8PA
Notice this is also a perihelion speed increment anomaly similar to perihelion anomalies and flyby anomalies.

Finally the very huge orbits (stars orbiting galaxies) we know something is wrong too...
Doesn’t matter how hard you try, our world view seems to be too narrow and stuck.
Our worldview might have flaws, but that is not the point. The point is you miss evidence for YOUR alternative.

Quote:
So there is a lot of evidence that something is serious wrong.
Now the only question is how all these (and many other anomalies can adapt to a overall picture of the world.
No. There is no evidence that anything is seriously wrong. All the things you mention are minor details.

Quote:
The point is that the aspect of the new theory,...
  • Relativistic Resistance - and -
  • Dark Flow Acceleration,
No, Bjarne. You have NOT presented even a shred of evidence for any of that.

Quote:
- was for years only incoherent speculation and ended up as the now known Modified Theory of Relativity - simply solving all huge astrophysics mysteries in our time.
No, it is still idle speculation. You have no evidence.

Quote:
Relativistic resistance against motion and Dark Flow acceleration, are both subjects that finally have lead to the conclusion able to predict that ISS and Galileo 5 & 6 - anomalies, - This is the key / starting gun to uncover the nature of what really went wrong.
No, they have not lead to that conclusion, except in your fantasy. Stop fooling yourself.

Quote:
I think you is not really ready to understand what I am saying, but the point is not only just a simple single prediction you soon have to seriously face that you are up against, - but rather you will soon understand, - it's nothing or everything.
I'm afraid you are wrong. I understand you very well. Perhaps better than yourself.

Quote:
Either you have to accept the whole theory, ... or nothing..
Now you have chosen nothing, but wait and see what the theory can do
Sooner or later you will have to accept its a one way ticket, - the journey ends in a dark flow and a whole new world view that you have to relate too.
Bjarne, you don't HAVE a theory. Just speculation.

Quote:

Remember that, the GR influence is larger the deeper you get into gravitational field, - so is SR, - but the GR influence will always dominate and always counteract the weaker SR influence, and therefore you will in a gravitational orbit not have any left SR / RR effect / deceleration.

It took my years to reach that conclusion, and now simple and crystal clear, you cannot separate the SR and GR effects, - but only count with the difference, - which on the one hand mean GR effect is the net-result in a any gravitational orbit. – But when leaving for example the solar system SR must dominate, and therefore also the RR effect will dominate and this is where the deceleration comes in..
Makes no sense. SR and GR apply everywhere.

Supply the formula for your RR thesis, and we may talk.

Hans
__________________
If you love life, you must accept the traces it leaves.
MRC_Hans is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th September 2016, 12:46 PM   #7
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 22,328
Thumbs down Bjarne: A lie about "we" having evidence for the RR/dark flow delusion

Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
As already mentioned, we already have a lot of evidence.
29 September 2016 Bjarne: A lie about "we" having evidence for the RR/dark flow delusion.
Your own personal delusions about observations are not held by other people, especially in this thread.

29 September 2016 Bjarne: A list of delusions and lies are evidence against the RR/dark flow delusion.
  • A lie of "Perihelion anomalies" which does not exist
    27 September 2016 Bjarne: Attachment lying about the perihelion "precisions" anomaly of Mercury - wrong units and amount.
    and earlier posts pointing out persistent ignorance about perihelion precession.
  • A delusion that "Flyby anomalies" are explained by the RR dark flow delusion
  • A lie of "Pioneer anomalies' which do not exist.
  • A lie of "Sedna’s impossible orbit / anomaly" which does not exist.
  • A lie of "Hot Jupiter that should not exist billions of years after solar system formation / anomalies" because hot Jupiters have explanations.
  • A delusion of "Allais Anomalies"
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th September 2016, 01:25 PM   #8
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing
 
MRC_Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 21,401
Oh, yeah; Sedna: What is mysterious about that, and how is your explanation covering it? Be specific.

Hans
__________________
If you love life, you must accept the traces it leaves.
MRC_Hans is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th September 2016, 02:15 PM   #9
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
No, that is not evidence, inless you can show that it all points in the same direction.

No, there is no common trait of those. They are just things where we don't have all the data.

Our worldview might have flaws, but that is not the point. The point is you miss evidence for YOUR alternative.

No. There is no evidence that anything is seriously wrong. All the things you mention are minor details.

No, Bjarne. You have NOT presented even a shred of evidence for any of that.

No, it is still idle speculation. You have no evidence.

No, they have not lead to that conclusion, except in your fantasy. Stop fooling yourself.

I'm afraid you are wrong. I understand you very well. Perhaps better than yourself.

Bjarne, you don't HAVE a theory. Just speculation.

Makes no sense. SR and GR apply everywhere.

Supply the formula for your RR thesis, and we may talk.

Hans
And as I wrote, the IIS and Galileo time dilation anomalies, will force you to think different.. It's only the starting Gun.. A new paradigm is coming sooner as you think
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th September 2016, 02:16 PM   #10
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
Oh, yeah; Sedna: What is mysterious about that, and how is your explanation covering it? Be specific.

Hans
Periods with inclination more or less aligned relative to DFA axis, make the orbit extreme elliptical.
Inclination periods more less perpendicular relative to DFA axis have the oppesite effect.
How fast the inclination can change, depend on 1.) speed og the object 2.) motion of the Sun and even the galaxy
But Hans this is all much to complecated for at left brain half.
So beforehand I give up to explian you further.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th September 2016, 02:47 PM   #11
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 22,328
Thumbs down Bjarne: The delusion of Sedna's orbit is "more or less aligned relative to DFA axis"

Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
Periods with inclination more or less aligned relative to DFA axis, make the orbit extreme elliptical.
29 September 2016 Bjarne: The delusion of Sedna's orbit is "more or less aligned relative to DFA axis" when you are ignorant about orbits!
  1. You do not know the orbits of GPS satellites.
  2. You do not know the orbits of the Galileo 5 & 6 satellites.
  3. You do not know the orbit of the International Space Station.
  4. You do not know the orbit of Mercury.
  5. You do not know the orbit of 90377 Sedna.

Last edited by Reality Check; 28th September 2016 at 02:52 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th September 2016, 02:51 PM   #12
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing
 
Dancing David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 39,211
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
Periods with inclination more or less aligned relative to DFA axis, make the orbit extreme elliptical.
Inclination periods more less perpendicular relative to DFA axis have the oppesite effect.
How fast the inclination can change, depend on 1.) speed og the object 2.) motion of the Sun and even the galaxy
But Hans this is all much to complecated for at left brain half.
So beforehand I give up to explian you further.
Please show that the orbit of Sedna is actually inclined in alignment with your DFA
__________________
I suspect you are a sandwich, metaphorically speaking. -Donn
And a shot rang out. Now Space is doing time... -Ben Burch
You built the toilet - don't complain when people crap in it. _Kid Eager
Never underestimate the power of the Random Number God. More of evolutionary history is His doing than people think. - Dinwar
Dancing David is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2016, 02:03 AM   #13
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by Dancing David View Post
Please show that the orbit of Sedna is actually inclined in alignment with your DFA
Time, - time ,- is the keyword here
Sedna is SLOW'
Therefore the DFA impact on Sedna is SLOW too

OK ?
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2016, 02:09 AM   #14
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
I read som time ago (but forgot where) that there is also a seasonal anomaly in the data, of the Pioneer Anomaly - do someone remember...
There are some important points here
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2016, 08:34 AM   #15
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Quote:
There are two features of the anomaly, as originally reported, that are not addressed by the thermal solution: periodic variations in the anomaly, and the onset of the anomaly near the orbit of Saturn.
First, the anomaly has an apparent annual periodicity and an apparent Earth sidereal daily periodicity with amplitudes that are formally greater than the error budget.[18] However, the same paper also states this problem is most likely not related to the anomaly: "The annual and diurnal terms are very likely different manifestations of the same modeling problem. [...] Such a modeling problem arises when there are errors in any of the parameters of the spacecraft orientation with respect to the chosen reference frame."
Second, the value of the anomaly measured over a period during and after the Pioneer 11 Saturn encounter had a relatively high uncertainty and a significantly lower value.[18][19] The Turyshev, et al. 2012 paper compared the thermal analysis to the Pioneer 10 only. The Pioneer anomaly was unnoticed until after Pioneer 10 passed its Saturn encounter. However, the most recent analysis states: "Figure 2 is strongly suggestive that the previously reported "onset" of the Pioneer anomaly may in fact be a simple result of mis-modeling of the solar thermal contribution; this question may be resolved with further analysis of early trajectory data".[4]

Source
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_anomaly
The new theory solves both these anomalies / problems too
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2016, 08:45 AM   #16
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing
 
Dancing David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 39,211
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
Time, - time ,- is the keyword here
Sedna is SLOW'
Therefore the DFA impact on Sedna is SLOW too

OK ?
That was a non answer, I asked you to show that Sedna's orbit is aligned with your Dark Flow, and you just didn't answer.
Please show that they are aligned, other than just you asserting it. How have you demonstrated that it is aligned?
__________________
I suspect you are a sandwich, metaphorically speaking. -Donn
And a shot rang out. Now Space is doing time... -Ben Burch
You built the toilet - don't complain when people crap in it. _Kid Eager
Never underestimate the power of the Random Number God. More of evolutionary history is His doing than people think. - Dinwar
Dancing David is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2016, 09:06 AM   #17
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by Dancing David View Post
That was a non answer, I asked you to show that Sedna's orbit is aligned with your Dark Flow, and you just didn't answer.
Please show that they are aligned, other than just you asserting it. How have you demonstrated that it is aligned?
Only periodical aligned. I can explain you more about it, but first we have to jump to this figure

What does this attached fig.1 and 2 tell

Source
https://hal-ens.archives-ouvertes.fr...17743/document

I understand this as deviation from expected wavelength,
But I am not sure how to understand it correct
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dia.jpg (37.7 KB, 14 views)
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2016, 09:58 AM   #18
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing
 
Dancing David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 39,211
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
Only periodical aligned. I can explain you more about it, but first we have to jump to this figure

What does this attached fig.1 and 2 tell

Source
https://hal-ens.archives-ouvertes.fr...17743/document

I understand this as deviation from expected wavelength,
But I am not sure how to understand it correct
I do believe I asked about Sedna, not the Pioneer space craft
__________________
I suspect you are a sandwich, metaphorically speaking. -Donn
And a shot rang out. Now Space is doing time... -Ben Burch
You built the toilet - don't complain when people crap in it. _Kid Eager
Never underestimate the power of the Random Number God. More of evolutionary history is His doing than people think. - Dinwar
Dancing David is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2016, 10:23 AM   #19
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by Dancing David View Post
I do believe I asked about Sedna, not the Pioneer space craft
You was asking about why orbit inclination sometimes is aligned with DFA, seasonal data variation from the Pioneer anomalies can help to prove why
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2016, 10:26 AM   #20
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing
 
MRC_Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 21,401
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
You was asking about why orbit inclination sometimes is aligned with DFA, seasonal data variation from the Pioneer anomalies can help to prove why
Really? Do explain. Preferably in some detail. Don't be afraid to supply some math.

Hans
__________________
If you love life, you must accept the traces it leaves.
MRC_Hans is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2016, 11:16 AM   #21
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
Really? Do explain. Preferably in some detail. Don't be afraid to supply some math.

Hans
Lets start with the question in this post http://www.internationalskeptics.com...1&postcount=17
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2016, 11:49 AM   #22
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing
 
MRC_Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 21,401
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
Lets start with the question in this post http://www.internationalskeptics.com...1&postcount=17
Well, OK. We'll wait for you to make your homework.

Hans
__________________
If you love life, you must accept the traces it leaves.
MRC_Hans is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2016, 12:55 PM   #23
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing
 
Dancing David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 39,211
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
You was asking about why orbit inclination sometimes is aligned with DFA, seasonal data variation from the Pioneer anomalies can help to prove why
So how is Sedna's orbit aligned with Pioneer anomaly?
__________________
I suspect you are a sandwich, metaphorically speaking. -Donn
And a shot rang out. Now Space is doing time... -Ben Burch
You built the toilet - don't complain when people crap in it. _Kid Eager
Never underestimate the power of the Random Number God. More of evolutionary history is His doing than people think. - Dinwar
Dancing David is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2016, 01:50 PM   #24
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 22,328
Thumbs down Bjarne: A lie about resolving two other features of the Pioneer anomaly

Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
The new theory solves both these anomalies / problems too
30 September 2016 Bjarne: A lie about resolving two other features of the Pioneer anomaly - he cannot even predict the resolved Pioneer anomaly !
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2016, 02:09 PM   #25
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 22,328
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
Lets start with the question in this post http://www.internationalskeptics.com...1&postcount=17
Over 6 years of ignorance of basic science shows that you will probably never be capable of understanding the contents of the PDF and those 2 graphs.
They are simply graphs of the remaining parts of data ("residuals") after fitting with 2 different models.

The RR fantasy appearing on 15 October 2009 here, continued ignorance of high school level science and digging a pit of fantasies from Bjarne (185 items of ignorance, fantasy, delusion and lies in this thread alone!).
  1. 15 September 2016 Bjarne: You still do not understand the ISS and Galileo 5 and 6 tests!
  2. 15 September 2016 Bjarne: You still do not understand the real world where even if there are results that do not agree with GR, a delusion is still wrong!
  3. 15 September 2016 Bjarne: This is a lie because there were no Galileo 5 and 6 navigation errors.
  4. 15 September 2016 Bjarne: A lie of "2. Synchronize the clock" for GPS satellites [for SR and GR]
  5. 15 September 2016 Bjarne: A "many have begun to understand that something smells" lie.
  6. 19 September 2018 Bjarne: Launching satellites is nothing to do with a lie that GPS clocks have to synchronized.
  7. 19 September 2016 Bjarne: Repeated ignorance that GPS clocks are adjusted for SR and GR before launch.
  8. 20 September 2016 Bjarne: A repeated delusion that a "so significant" anomaly would not have already been detected by the GPS system not working !
  9. 22 September 2016 Bjarne: A list of the usual delusions, e.g. his imaginary "Perihelion Anomalies" !
  10. 27 September 2016 Bjarne: Attachment lying about the perihelion "precisions" anomaly of Mercury - wrong units and amount.
  11. 27 September 2016 Bjarne: Attachment with the gibberish of "change of the free fall geodesic path" about the perihelion "precisions" anomaly of Mercury to try to explain that it is wrong!
  12. 27 September 2016 Bjarne: Imagining that the RR/dark flow delusion can calculate the perihelion precession of Mercury will not show that GR is wrong.
  13. 29 September 2016 Bjarne: A lie about "we" having evidence for the RR/dark flow delusion.
  14. 29 September 2016 Bjarne: A list of delusions and lies are evidence against the RR/dark flow delusion.
  15. 29 September 2016 Bjarne: The delusion of Sedna's orbit is "more or less aligned relative to DFA axis" when you are ignorant about orbits!
  16. 30 September 2016 Bjarne: A lie about resolving two other features of the Pioneer anomaly - he cannot even predict the resolved Pioneer anomaly !
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2016, 03:41 PM   #26
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8,984
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
And as I wrote, the IIS and Galileo time dilation anomalies, will force you to think different.. It's only the starting Gun.. A new paradigm is coming sooner as you think

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
__________________
Look what I found! There's this whole web site full of skeptics that spun off from the James Randy Education Foundation!
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2016, 07:56 PM   #27
The Man
Scourge, of the supernatural
 
The Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Posts: 13,133
Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
Over 6 years of ignorance of basic science shows that you will probably never be capable of understanding the contents of the PDF and those 2 graphs.
They are simply graphs of the remaining parts of data ("residuals") after fitting with 2 different models.
I suppose the appropriate question to ask Bjarne is where is the graph of the residuals of the data from the fit with his model?
__________________
BRAINZZZZZZZZ
The Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th September 2016, 11:18 PM   #28
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
Well, OK. We'll wait for you to make your homework.

Hans

I think you 7 times told me, - that if there was any science I did not understood, everybody was willing to help.
I guess you mean only the brainwashed part right ?

Not aspect where observation is conflicting with the brainwashed aspect of "science" I believe?
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th September 2016, 12:10 AM   #29
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by Dancing David View Post
So how is Sedna's orbit aligned with Pioneer anomaly?
The Pioneer space probes was not orbiting the Sun, but rather following the sun, - The radio signals emitted was therefore in principle perfect to measure / compare any orbit or rotation time dilation anomalies, on earth, - not expected based on the prevailing paradigm..

The Pioneer radio signals received on Earth is showing seasonal radio frequency variations, which could support that the earth moves more or less perpendicular to the Dark Flow axis, and even also support more about which direction it happens, - notice we talk about true motion..

Shortly spoken we can also expect unexpected time dilation influence, that to a certain (until now) unknown extend also will cause SR time dilation during some part of the orbit of the Earth, but not when moving opposite..

If so the orbit of the Earth is getting either faster elliptical or circular as expected, this part depend on where perihelion is pointing relative to that sideward SR / RR influence..
The pioneer data can even help to solve the last pieces of the outstanding problems fully to solve ice ages.

As you should be able to understand, this is a perfect starting point to discuss orbit inclination relative to DFA, - in general, - . But It require serious scientist, - not only brainwashed saved fools.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th September 2016, 03:44 AM   #30
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing
 
MRC_Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 21,401
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
I think you 7 times told me, - that if there was any science I did not understood, everybody was willing to help.
I guess you mean only the brainwashed part right ?

Not aspect where observation is conflicting with the brainwashed aspect of "science" I believe?
No, I think it must 20 times. And 20 times things were explained to you. And 20 times you called it crap or ignored it.

So, as far as I'm concerned, by now you're on your own.

Hans
__________________
If you love life, you must accept the traces it leaves.
MRC_Hans is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th September 2016, 05:00 AM   #31
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
No, I think it must 20 times. And 20 times things were explained to you. And 20 times you called it crap or ignored it.

So, as far as I'm concerned, by now you're on your own.

Hans
It was not 20 times, but 21, - and it was only the mass -programmed brainwashed intolerant fanatic part of “science” you and others try to "teach" me ?

Unfortunately not real science based on observation of hard core evidence I ask for.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th September 2016, 05:17 AM   #32
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8,984
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
It was not 20 times, but 21, - and it was only the mass -programmed brainwashed intolerant fanatic part of “science” you and others try to "teach" me ?



Unfortunately not real science based on observation of hard core evidence I ask for.


A teacher who perseveres with a student proud of his ignorance is wasting his time.

We've given up on educating you and helping you. You blindly and ignorantly dismiss anything that disagrees with you as brainwashing, propaganda or a similar term. This is not an insult, but a simple fact, proven again and again by your extensive posting history.

You've shown us you don't want to learn.

I'm here to be amused by your deliberate, prideful and intentional ignorance. You brag about your lack of education in the very sciences you claim to be overthrowing. That's funny **** man.


via Imgflip Meme Generator
__________________
Look what I found! There's this whole web site full of skeptics that spun off from the James Randy Education Foundation!

Last edited by halleyscomet; 30th September 2016 at 06:16 AM.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th September 2016, 06:13 AM   #33
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8,984
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
I think you 7 times told me, - that if there was any science I did not understood, everybody was willing to help.
I guess you mean only the brainwashed part right ?

Not aspect where observation is conflicting with the brainwashed aspect of "science" I believe?
Are you feeling OK? Your linguistic skills are deteriorating to the point were they're on par with your science claims.


via Imgflip Meme Generator


I can't even use a Cliff Calvin meme for you at the moment due to the incomprehensibility of what you're writing.
__________________
Look what I found! There's this whole web site full of skeptics that spun off from the James Randy Education Foundation!
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th September 2016, 06:25 AM   #34
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8,984
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
And as I wrote, the IIS and Galileo time dilation anomalies, will force you to think different.. It's only the starting Gun.. A new paradigm is coming sooner as you think

via Imgflip Meme Generator
__________________
Look what I found! There's this whole web site full of skeptics that spun off from the James Randy Education Foundation!
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th September 2016, 07:49 AM   #35
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing
 
Dancing David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 39,211
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
The Pioneer space probes was not orbiting the Sun, but rather following the sun, - The radio signals emitted was therefore in principle perfect to measure / compare any orbit or rotation time dilation anomalies, on earth, - not expected based on the prevailing paradigm..

The Pioneer radio signals received on Earth is showing seasonal radio frequency variations, which could support that the earth moves more or less perpendicular to the Dark Flow axis, and even also support more about which direction it happens, - notice we talk about true motion..

Shortly spoken we can also expect unexpected time dilation influence, that to a certain (until now) unknown extend also will cause SR time dilation during some part of the orbit of the Earth, but not when moving opposite..

If so the orbit of the Earth is getting either faster elliptical or circular as expected, this part depend on where perihelion is pointing relative to that sideward SR / RR influence..
The pioneer data can even help to solve the last pieces of the outstanding problems fully to solve ice ages.

As you should be able to understand, this is a perfect starting point to discuss orbit inclination relative to DFA, - in general, - . But It require serious scientist, - not only brainwashed saved fools.
You should talk about yourself that way

And again, how does this relate to Sedna's orbit, which is not aligned with the Earth's or the Pioneer's?
__________________
I suspect you are a sandwich, metaphorically speaking. -Donn
And a shot rang out. Now Space is doing time... -Ben Burch
You built the toilet - don't complain when people crap in it. _Kid Eager
Never underestimate the power of the Random Number God. More of evolutionary history is His doing than people think. - Dinwar
Dancing David is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th September 2016, 08:15 AM   #36
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing
 
MRC_Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 21,401
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
It was not 20 times, but 21, - and it was only the mass -programmed brainwashed intolerant fanatic part of “science” you and others try to "teach" me ?

Unfortunately not real science based on observation of hard core evidence I ask for.
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.


Hans
__________________
If you love life, you must accept the traces it leaves.
MRC_Hans is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th September 2016, 08:42 AM   #37
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing
 
MRC_Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 21,401
Originally Posted by Dancing David View Post
You should talk about yourself that way

And again, how does this relate to Sedna's orbit, which is not aligned with the Earth's or the Pioneer's?
Well, to call Bjarne's ignorance of theoretical science abysmal is to leave no suitable term for his ignorance of proper research.

Hans

*) Credits to Terry Pratchett
__________________
If you love life, you must accept the traces it leaves.

Last edited by MRC_Hans; 30th September 2016 at 08:43 AM.
MRC_Hans is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th September 2016, 09:08 AM   #38
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by Dancing David View Post
You should talk about yourself that way

And again, how does this relate to Sedna's orbit, which is not aligned with the Earth's or the Pioneer's?
All objects will due to different RR impact (and due to DFA) sometimes be aligned with DFA-axis and sometimes perpendicular.
Change of the inclination relative to DFA-axis depend on true sideward motion relative to the DFA axis. And it depend how much faster compared to the Sun such object orbit moves towards a sideward RR direction..

If there are no sideward motion all object will be forced perpendicular relative to the DFA axis. - But this process is also a question of time, - and depend on how fast the object moves, - and the inclination it have, , - all seen from a overall dark flow motion perspective.

Notice I write true motion, - a galaxy can move sideward at lets say 100 km/s, - a solar system inside such galaxy can move oppesite the motion of the galaxy at the same speed.- Hence true speed for that object is zero.

The total RR impacting an object is at the same time also a total SR deformation factor, that means time will tick different depending on how true motion is. This is why the seasonal variation, found when analyzing the Pioneer signals, is really important to understand, - if we want to know more about what we is up against, - this off course not include those that have a (arrogant intolerant) concrete conviction, - that there is only one "God"..

Last edited by Bjarne; 30th September 2016 at 09:32 AM.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th September 2016, 09:43 AM   #39
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8,984
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
All objects will due to different RR impact (and due to DFA) sometimes be aligned with DFA-axis and sometimes perpendicular.
Change of the inclination relative to DFA-axis depend on true sideward motion relative to the DFA axis. And it depend how much faster compared to the Sun such object orbit moves towards a sideward RR direction..

If there are no sideward motion all object will be forced perpendicular relative to the DFA axis. - But this process is also a question of time, - and depend on how fast the object moves, - and the inclination it have, , - all seen from a overall dark flow motion perspective.

Notice I write true motion, - a galaxy can move sideward at lets say 100 km/s, - a solar system inside such galaxy can move oppesite the motion of the galaxy at the same speed.- Hence true speed for that object is zero.

The total RR impacting an object is at the same time also a total SR deformation factor, that means time will tick different depending on how true motion is. This is why the seasonal variation, found when analyzing the Pioneer signals, is really important to understand, - if we want to know more about what we is up against, - this off course not include those that have a (arrogant intolerant) concrete conviction, - that there is only one "God"..

via Imgflip Meme Generator
__________________
Look what I found! There's this whole web site full of skeptics that spun off from the James Randy Education Foundation!
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th September 2016, 10:49 AM   #40
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing
 
Dancing David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 39,211
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
All objects will due to different RR impact (and due to DFA) sometimes be aligned with DFA-axis and sometimes perpendicular.
Change of the inclination relative to DFA-axis depend on true sideward motion relative to the DFA axis. And it depend how much faster compared to the Sun such object orbit moves towards a sideward RR direction..

If there are no sideward motion all object will be forced perpendicular relative to the DFA axis. - But this process is also a question of time, - and depend on how fast the object moves, - and the inclination it have, , - all seen from a overall dark flow motion perspective.

Notice I write true motion, - a galaxy can move sideward at lets say 100 km/s, - a solar system inside such galaxy can move oppesite the motion of the galaxy at the same speed.- Hence true speed for that object is zero.

The total RR impacting an object is at the same time also a total SR deformation factor, that means time will tick different depending on how true motion is. This is why the seasonal variation, found when analyzing the Pioneer signals, is really important to understand, - if we want to know more about what we is up against, - this off course not include those that have a (arrogant intolerant) concrete conviction, - that there is only one "God"..
So are you just speculating that Sedna's orbit is related to the DF, you don't actually know it's orientation to the DF?
__________________
I suspect you are a sandwich, metaphorically speaking. -Donn
And a shot rang out. Now Space is doing time... -Ben Burch
You built the toilet - don't complain when people crap in it. _Kid Eager
Never underestimate the power of the Random Number God. More of evolutionary history is His doing than people think. - Dinwar
Dancing David is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:14 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.