ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 911 conspiracy theory

Old 9th November 2008, 05:30 PM   #1
9/11-investigator
Banned

How 9/11 was done

Good evening, greetings from Amsterdam/Holland.

Sorry for the interruption but I have here a little theory about how 9/11 was done. Maybe you would care to look at it and give some comments. Thanks in advance.

Nobody ever claimed that 9/11 was carried out by the Japanese, the Russians, the Dutch or the Hutu's.

There are only 2 possibilities:

1) Arabs (Arab Conspiracy Theory - ACT)
2) Some kind of inside job (CIA, Mossad)

We all know the official story line. I have spent some time constructing a counter theory, the Israeli Conspiracy Theory (ICT) to see how far one can get with it. The theory is for 90% based on the work of Christopher Bollyn.

Intelligent businesslike comments are appreciated.

The theory is formulated here: how911wasdone.blogspot.com

Here is a diagram of the 9/11 perpetrators:
3.bp.blogspot.com/_qhtLksupqDs/SQlwo9U4zuI/AAAAAAAAABA/Cqp3_WOI3TM/s1600-h/911-solution.jpg
(Cannot give the links directly; only allowed to do so after 15 posts. Sorry)

Here is a short summary of the theory of how 9/11 was done:

- 9/11 = remote control + controlled demolition.
- originators: mastermind Zakheim; political nod by Olmert, Netanjahu in Israel and Cheney and probably Guiliani in the US.
- Olmert + Atzmon were Likud colleagues in 1998; Atzmon convicted in Israel for fraud went abroad to Holland --> CEO of ICTS (airport security) with Huntleigh subsidiary in the US, who did all the departure airports.
- Netanjahu + Silverstein were involved as well. Silverstein buys worthless WTC, worthless because of asbestos: clean-up cost higher then net worth of complex. Silverstein buys and insures with German insurer against terrorist acts a few weeks before 9/11. Silverstein and Netanjahu are wel acqainted with each other.
- Atta, Al Shehhi and Jarrah (3 'pilots') lived together in Hamburg. They got killed there by Israeli agents and dumped in the Elbe with bag filled with stones around their ankles; passport confiscated and used to lay a trail in the US at flight schools with Israeli stand-ins.
- Government lends 500,000$ to Urban Moving Systems company (see scan of receipt in blog). With this money thermite + radiographic controlled detonators are bought and prepared in buildings of UMS.
- In the weekend before 9/11 power is switched off in the entire WTC complex, excuse: maintenance. UMS vans loaded with prepared charges drive into basements of the WTC complex, next to elevator, unloads, open the ceiling of elevator roof and lift all the charges onto the roof of the elevator. Move elevator from floor to floor and connect charges to carrying columns. Leader of Israeli team is Peer Segalovitz, a demolition expert of the Israeli army.
- On 9/11 it is this crew that waits on the other side of the Hudson for things to come, with camera's ('dancing Israelis').
- At the same time in Boston: the Israeli stand-ins for Atta and others arrive at the airport, with security as mentioned by Huntleigh/Atzmon. Makes sure the camera captures them. After check-in they leave the airport through a side exit. They do NOT enter the disaster planes.
- Planes get air born. After some time the pilot observes that his entire control panel is disabled and that the airplane has changed course; he tries frantically to regain control of his aircraft, does not succeed. Obviously he does NOT inform his passengers in order not to cause panic. The passengers suspect nothing and hence make NO phone calls to relatives (which is impossible given altitude and speed anyway with cell phones).
- Meanwhile, on the ground, Israeli start making phone calls to relatives of passengers in the planes and tell the fable of the hijackers with box cutters. They are using simple commercially available devices based on voice morphing and caller-ID spoofing (see blog for links). My contribution to the solution is that I found out how these agents got hold of sound samples in order to make voice morphing possible in the first place (keyword: Israeli firm Amdocs that has infiltrated US telecom networks).
- Passenger meanwhile to their amazement notice that they are flying over Manhattan; 2 minutes later all is over.

This in summary is the plot to do list:

- buying WTC (and insure against terrorist acts for nice profit)
- killing Atta and friends in Hamburg and taking passports and dumping bodies
- laying trail at flight schools
- buying large amounts of thermite and detonators and prepare at safe location
- get hold of passenger list and collect sound samples using Amdocs
- largest chunk: drive into WTC complex with vans and mount prepared charges in a weekend
- make 10-20 or so phone calls to relatives using samples for voice morphing + caller-ID spoofing
- push the buttons in WTC-7 after impact of planes

9/11, that's it.

Is that too much to ask in order to get an army of 150.000 moving to capture the ME-oilfields and make the ME safe for Israel? I do not think so. It is not much work. It is a beauty of an efficient plot!

Last edited by 9/11-investigator; 9th November 2008 at 05:34 PM.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 05:33 PM   #2
Thunder
Banned

my friend. its a lovely story. very imaginative. but if you have NO EVIDENCE..it is worthless!!!!
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 05:36 PM   #3
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

Yea, you'd need at least as much evidence as the 'official story' has to support it to support any alternative narrative. Hell, I could come up with something involving Pixies, unicorns, and aliens from the Andromeda galaxy too.
Old 9th November 2008, 05:39 PM   #4
Homeland Insurgency
Banned

Well you guys are always screaming for a theory.

Get to it.

I mean that's what you're all here for no?

Let the debunking begin!
Homeland Insurgency is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 05:41 PM   #5
TexasJack
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
The theory is for 90% based on the work of Christopher Bollyn.
Do you realize who this is?
TexasJack is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 05:42 PM   #6
Hokulele
Deleterious Slab of Damnation

Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
Is that too much to ask in order to get an army of 150.000 moving to capture the ME-oilfields and make the ME safe for Israel? I do not think so. It is not much work. It is a beauty of an efficient plot!

Which is why the U.S. promptly went and attacked the Taliban in Afghanistan as a response to 9/11, completely avoiding the portions of the Middle East that are even vaguely close to Israel for at least another year.

Wait a minute . . .

Old 9th November 2008, 05:42 PM   #7
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Homeland Insurgency View Post

Get to it.

Let the debunking begin!
No. Anybody can just make stuff up. This isn't a theory. Bring forth something that has more evidence to support it than the official story. Simple.

Unless you want me to post a theory about unicorns and space aliens and demand YOU debunk it.
Old 9th November 2008, 05:45 PM   #8
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

Quote:
- In the weekend before 9/11 power is switched off in the entire WTC complex, excuse: maintenance.
except that never happened

Quote:
UMS vans loaded with prepared charges drive into basements of the WTC complex, next to elevator, unloads, open the ceiling of elevator roof and lift all the charges onto the roof of the elevator. Move elevator from floor to floor and connect charges to carrying columns. Leader of Israeli team is Peer Segalovitz, a demolition expert of the Israeli army.
how many charges were planted? how much thermite was in each? how many trucks did this require? how many members in the team? how long would it take to plant each charge? is this feasible in the span of 1 weekend? how did the thermite cut horizontally?

Quote:
never happened

Quote:
- make 10-20 or so phone calls to relatives using samples for voice morphing + caller-ID spoofing
what voice morphing technology available in 2001 could change a voice in realtime to fool someones own family?

how did the stand-in callers know to tell their families things only the passengers themselves would know? (IE recognizing family members by voice, instructing someone to retrieve something from a safe, complete with combination to said safe, and so on)
Old 9th November 2008, 05:49 PM   #9
Reality Believer
Muse

Get to it.

Let the debunking begin!
Technically that is a hypothesis. Waiting for the evidence to back it up, otherwise debunking can be done in two words: He's wrong.
Old 9th November 2008, 06:08 PM   #10
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Just the other evening I watched a show on Discovery Canada about the demolishion of Launch Complex 36. Anyone who thinks that a building can be prepared for demolishion over a weekend are, to put it lightly, not living in this Universe.
Old 9th November 2008, 06:15 PM   #11
Homeland Insurgency
Banned

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
Just the other evening I watched a show on Discovery Canada about the demolishion of Launch Complex 36. Anyone who thinks that a building can be prepared for demolishion over a weekend are, to put it lightly, not living in this Universe.
Yeah why demolishion something especially when they can just burn it down in less then an hour?

Whatever demolishion means.
Homeland Insurgency is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 06:16 PM   #12
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Let the debunking begin!
The trouble is where to start since so much is wrong with it. Here's a trick for you HI, why don't you point out which parts of the OP are impossible, highly unlikely, or just plain wrong.

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)
My Apollo Page.

Last edited by PhantomWolf; 9th November 2008 at 06:18 PM.
PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 06:16 PM   #13
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

Burn it down in less than an hour?
Old 9th November 2008, 06:17 PM   #14
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by PhantomWolf View Post
The trouble is where to start since so much is wrong with it. Here's a trick for you HI, why don't you point out which parts of the OP are either impossible or highly unlikely.
It may be easier and quicker for him to point out which parts of the Op are possible or highly likely
Old 9th November 2008, 06:19 PM   #15
TheWeirdSkeptic
Scholar

Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
It may be easier and quicker for him to point out which parts of the Op are possible or highly likely
I think he can start at that the WTC collapsed.
TheWeirdSkeptic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 06:24 PM   #16
Homeland Insurgency
Banned

Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
Burn it down in less than an hour?
Or seven.
Old 9th November 2008, 06:25 PM   #17
Dr Adequate
Banned

Yeah why demolishion something especially when they can just burn it down in less then an hour?
This might give you a clue.
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 06:26 PM   #18
moon1969
Graduate Poster

Mossad? Why Mossad? Why not ISI or Iran? Oh yeah right Mossad are joos.
moon1969 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 06:29 PM   #19
Homeland Insurgency
Banned

Originally Posted by Dr Adequate View Post
This might give you a clue.
Well whoever did 9/11 I doubt they were much concerned with collateral damage other then wanting a lot of it.
Old 9th November 2008, 06:32 PM   #20
A W Smith
Philosopher

Sorry for the interruption but I have here a little theory about how 9/11 was done. Maybe you would care to look at it and give some comments. Thanks in advance.

Nobody ever claimed that 9/11 was carried out by the Japanese, the Russians, the Dutch or the Hutu's.

We all know the official story line. I have spentWasted some time constructing a counter theory, the Israeli Conspiracy Theory (ICT) to see how far one can get with it. The theory is for 90% based on the work of Christopher Bollyn.

3.bp.blogspot.com/_qhtLksupqDs/SQlwo9U4zuI/AAAAAAAAABA/Cqp3_WOI3TM/s1600-h/911-solution.jpg
(Cannot give the links directly Fortunatly, ; only allowed to do so after 15 posts. Sorry)

- originators: mastermind Zakheim; political nod by Olmert, Netanjahu in Israel and Cheney and probably Guiliani in the US.
- Olmert + Atzmon were Likud colleagues in 1998; Atzmon convicted in Israel for fraud went abroad to Holland --> CEO of ICTS (airport security) with Huntleigh subsidiary in the US, who did all the departure airports.
- Netanjahu + Silverstein were involved as well. Silverstein buys worthless WTC, worthless because of asbestos: clean-up cost higher then net worth of complex.
Wrong
Quote:
Silverstein buys and insures with German insurer against terrorist acts a few weeks before 9/11.
http://911myths.com/html/windfall.html
Quote:
Silverstein and Netanjahu are wel acqainted with each other.
- Atta, Al Shehhi and Jarrah (3 'pilots') lived together in Hamburg. They got killed there by Israeli agents and dumped in the Elbe with bag filled with stones around their ankles; passport confiscated and used to lay a trail in the US at flight schools with Israeli stand-ins.
- Government lends 500,000$ to Urban Moving Systems company (see scan of receipt in blog). With this money thermite + radiographic controlled detonators are bought and prepared in buildings of UMS.
- In the weekend before 9/11 power is switched off in the entire WTC complex, excuse: maintenance. UMS vans loaded with prepared charges drive into basements of the WTC complex, next to elevator, unloads, open the ceiling of elevator roof and lift all the charges onto the roof of the elevator. Move elevator from floor to floor and connect charges to carrying columns. Leader of Israeli team is Peer Segalovitz, a demolition expert of the Israeli army.
Notice in this video how the core columns were the last structural elements to collapse, Core column charges? Debunked.
Quote:
- On 9/11 it is this crew that waits on the other side of the Hudson for things to come, with camera's ('dancing Israelis').
- At the same time in Boston: the Israeli stand-ins for Atta and others arrive at the airport, with security as mentioned by Huntleigh/Atzmon. Makes sure the camera captures them. After check-in they leave the airport through a side exit. They do NOT enter the disaster planes.
- Planes get air born. After some time the pilot observes that his entire control panel is disabled and that the airplane has changed course;
Boeings are not fly by wire, debunked.
Quote:
he tries frantically to regain control of his aircraft, does not succeed. Obviously he does NOT inform his passengers in order not to cause panic. The passengers suspect nothing and hence make NO phone calls to relatives (which is impossible given altitude and speed anyway with cell phones).
Already been proven cell phone calls can be made from aircraft
Quote:
- Meanwhile, on the ground, Israeli start making phone calls to relatives of passengers in the planes and tell the fable of the hijackers with box cutters. They are using simple commercially available devices based on voice morphing and caller-ID spoofing (see blog for links). My contribution to the solution is that I found out how these agents got hold of sound samples in order to make voice morphing possible in the first place (keyword: Israeli firm Amdocs that has infiltrated US telecom networks).
- Passenger meanwhile to their amazement notice that they are flying over Manhattan; 2 minutes later all is over.
How did the "Israeli agents" know the location, combination, and contents of a safe owned by Linda Gronlund to tell her sister where to find her will during the "morphed" phone call?
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Donít get me lolín off my chesterfield dude.

Last edited by A W Smith; 9th November 2008 at 06:36 PM.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 06:34 PM   #21
Dr Adequate
Banned

We all know the official story line. I have spent some time constructing a counter theory, the Israeli Conspiracy Theory (ICT) to see how far one can get with it. The theory is for 90% based on the work of Christopher Bollyn.

(Cannot give the links directly; only allowed to do so after 15 posts. Sorry)

- Netanjahu + Silverstein were involved as well. Silverstein buys worthless WTC, worthless because of asbestos: clean-up cost higher then net worth of complex. Silverstein buys and insures with German insurer against terrorist acts a few weeks before 9/11. Silverstein and Netanjahu are wel acqainted with each other.
- Planes get air born. After some time the pilot observes that his entire control panel is disabled and that the airplane has changed course; he tries frantically to regain control of his aircraft, does not succeed. Obviously he does NOT inform his passengers in order not to cause panic. The passengers suspect nothing and hence make NO phone calls to relatives (which is impossible given altitude and speed anyway with cell phones).

- largest chunk: drive into WTC complex with vans and mount prepared charges in a weekend

9/11, that's it.

So, is there any evidence for any of this?
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 06:34 PM   #22
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

Well whoever did 9/11 I doubt they were much concerned with collateral damage other then wanting a lot of it.
Yet they waited for everybody to be 'pulled' out of WTC7 before they 'pulled it'. Weird, huh?
Old 9th November 2008, 06:37 PM   #23
Thunder
Banned

Originally Posted by moon1969 View Post
Mossad? Why Mossad? Why not ISI or Iran? Oh yeah right Mossad are <jews>.
we all know the <jews> wanna rule the world. Not the Pakistanis or Iranians...or Saudis.

what about the Russians? they pulled 4 false flags in Moscow in 1999...why not in NYC in 2001?
Edited by Tricky:  This is a moderated thread. Please do not use inflammatory language.

Last edited by Tricky; 19th November 2008 at 05:03 PM.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 06:45 PM   #24
Dr Adequate
Banned

Wow, you seem to have understood the data I presented to you. Yes, there was a lot of collateral damage, wasn't there?

So, do you now see that there is at least one good reason why demolition companies do not employ the methods used on 9/11?
Old 9th November 2008, 06:48 PM   #25
Thunder
Banned

yes. 3 very "uncontrolled" demolitions..wouldnt you say?
Old 9th November 2008, 07:51 PM   #26
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

We all know the official story line. I have spent some time constructing a counter theory, the Israeli Conspiracy Theory (ICT) [...]

I almost stopped reading right there.

Quote:
[...] to see how far one can get with it. The theory is for 90% based on the work of Christopher Bollyn.

I did stop reading here.

Quote:

But not deserved.
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 07:54 PM   #27
1337m4n
Alphanumeric Anonymous Stick Man

I congratulate a 9/11 Truther for actually coming up with a narrative instead of playing JAQ-off games.

Truthers, have a good look at 9/11-Investigator. RedIbis, Magz, metamars, JihadJane, Lastchild, have a good look at 9/11-Investigator. THIS is your role model. THIS is who you should strive to be. He's polite. He provides a narrative instead of "just asking questions". He includes detail instead of asking us to decode vagueness. And he links to a page that provides detail instead of just spooky Youtube videos.

Why can't you be more like him. My respect for the Truth Movement would climb a dozen points.

9/11-Investigator, I congratulate you on your hard work.

"The evidence that the attacks of 9/11 were an inside job just keeps not coming in." --pomeroo
1337m4n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 08:00 PM   #28
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

Originally Posted by 1337m4n View Post
I congratulate a 9/11 Truther for actually coming up with a narrative instead of playing JAQ-off games.

Truthers, have a good look at 9/11-Investigator. RedIbis, Magz, metamars, JihadJane, Lastchild, have a good look at 9/11-Investigator. THIS is your role model. THIS is who you should strive to be. He's polite. He provides a narrative instead of "just asking questions". He includes detail instead of asking us to decode vagueness. And he links to a page that provides detail instead of just spooky Youtube videos.

Why can't you be more like him. My respect for the Truth Movement would climb a dozen points.

9/11-Investigator, I congratulate you on your hard work.
many more truthers were like him before there was a lot of debunking going on, then the no-claimers started popping up as a defense against being debunked
Old 9th November 2008, 08:07 PM   #29
MarkyX
Master Poster

Quote:
The theory is for 90% based on the work of Christopher Bollyn.
Thank you, I was afraid I had to read all of that.
Old 9th November 2008, 08:23 PM   #30
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

I wish Troofers would drop the notion that the WTC was worthless. You'd think that some of them would notice that there are a heckuva lot of highrises that were constructed in New York City prior to the WTC, and virtually all of them have asbestos-containing materials.

They also don't seem to realize that Silverstein tried to insure the buildings for less than they were worth, but that his lenders insisted on a higher level of coverage.
Brainster is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 08:28 PM   #31
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

This thread seems to be a "drive by twoofing". We can only hope that the original poster will respond with some evidence some time soon. I would not hold your breath though.
Looks like the one on top has a magazine, thus needs less reloading. Also, the muzzle shroud makes it less likely for a spree killer to burn his hands. The pistol grip makes it more comfortable for the spree killer to shoot. thaiboxerken
Quad4_72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 08:30 PM   #32
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

Originally Posted by MarkyX View Post
Thank you, I was afraid I had to read all of that.
Lol. As soon as I read what it was based on I skipped the entire post and went to the replies.
Looks like the one on top has a magazine, thus needs less reloading. Also, the muzzle shroud makes it less likely for a spree killer to burn his hands. The pistol grip makes it more comfortable for the spree killer to shoot. thaiboxerken
Quad4_72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 09:00 PM   #33
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Do you have a Final Solution to this Israeli menace?
Old 9th November 2008, 09:59 PM   #34
Jonnyclueless
Philosopher

I'm sure someone here could write a 9/11 conspiracy random generator. It could be like playing clue. Push a button...calculating... It was the Jews, with the micro Nuke, from the plane.
Jonnyclueless is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 10:04 PM   #35
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Quote:
I have spent some time constructing a counter theory, the Israeli Conspiracy Theory (ICT) to see how far one can get with it.
Apparently one post is as far as you can get with it here.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 10:08 PM   #36
Ranb
Philosopher

[b]

You are losing much credibility by saying there are only two possibilities.

Ranb
Ranb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 10:13 PM   #37
Pardalis
Banned

You forgot:

- Not get re-elected in 2008.

Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 10:21 PM   #38
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

Originally Posted by Ranb View Post
You are losing much credibility by saying there are only two possibilities.

Ranb
and sadly even his 2 possibilities are invalid

what if it was mossad carrying out a false flag op, and doing it so well they fooled FEMA, NIST and everyone else? thats not really as "inside job" now is it?
Old 9th November 2008, 10:50 PM   #39
GodisEnergy
Banned

yea your right theres only one possibility because al qaeda couldnt have pulled it off
GodisEnergy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 10:54 PM   #40
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

Originally Posted by GodisEnergy View Post
yea your right theres only one possibility because al qaeda couldnt have pulled it off
Why do you always make claims without providing evidence?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories