ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 911 conspiracy theory

Reply
Old 10th November 2008, 01:46 PM   #161
Heiwa
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,148
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
There is nothing the French have that we want.
Thanks! Source?
Heiwa is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 01:49 PM   #162
Dr Adequate
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 17,766
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
Here is the sentence again: Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor.

You claim that from your understanding of English it is obvious that the last thing they wanted was a New Pearl Harbor.
Yes, what do you think "catastrophic" means?

Now, note also that the whole of the rest of the paper is predicated on the notion that such a thing will not happen. For example, if you look at that whole paragraph:
Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor. Domestic politics and industrial policy will shape the pace and content of transformation as much as the requirements of current missions.
Finally, note that the "process of transformation" they're talking about involves increased military R&D, that's what they're discussing. Now there is no particular reason why 9/11 should have catalysed increased R&D spending; and I have never seen any PNAC member making the case that it should. And in fact it hasn't. Can you name one new weapon produced as a response to 9/11?

Pearl Harbor led to a massive increase in spending, 9/11 did not. This is because although the number of dead is comparable, the enemies were not. It would take a scare over Russia or China or someone like that.

This may give you a sense of perspective:


Last edited by Dr Adequate; 10th November 2008 at 01:51 PM.
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 01:57 PM   #163
Heiwa
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,148
Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
1. How is OBL's involvement fake???? prove it? We have his confession video. We have the fact that he is the leader of Al Qaeda, which planned said attacks. We have confession from KSM. We have OBL present during a meeting with Bin Al shebh, who was a co-conspirator. We have many of the hijackers as Al Qaeda members, or attendees at their training camps.

What do you have. the fact that the FBI website does not list him as "wanted" for the attacks, despite the fact that on his page there is a multi million dollar reward put up by the american pilots association for his capture.

The rest of your post is paranoid nonsense, speculation, insinuation, and as expected, VOID OF FACTS OR EVIDENCE.

TAM
You have a video with OBL confessing? Source! Where? To whom? Why?

You have a confession of KSM? Source! Etc.

Plenty of people confess about anything. Can't you do better than that?

We need evidence that is checked in a court of law. Not hear-say! Or propaganda.
Heiwa is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 01:59 PM   #164
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Washington will do nothing to either of those countries unless there is a provocation.
Define provocation? Like Iranians making legitimate use of nuclear energy?

Quote:
I'm under the impression that you believe that this war is profitable to the US. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The Iraq conflict has been a tremendous money pit that we can't continue throwing money down. This "lust for conquest" is unaffordable. And I resent being tarred with the imperialist barbarian label.
I know darned well what the catastrofic result of the Iraq safari was. But that was not what our neocon cakewalk croud had promised. They (Wolfowitz ) maintained that oil revenue would pay for the desert party. Ah the splendor of Straussian thought! Lying as an art! The lust is unaffordable NOW, not in 2003.

Regarding the label... are you a member of the US-government? In that case: carry your badge with honour.

Quote:
There is nothing the French have that we want. You have a hyperinflated notion of Bush's image and approval ratings.
Are you sure? How about financial and economic parameters? Today the Deutsche Bank rated GM's target course to 0 (zero). The GM stock plummeted 25%. It is likely all 3 American car manufacturers are going to fold soon.

http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/0,1518,589582,00.html

The Great Depression will be Kinderspiel compared to what is now coming. And then there is peak-oil.

Maybe America cannot afford war in the current situation. But America can dump the dollar and release itself of its debt burden. The Chinese and Japanese are not going to like that. Depression can be a stimulus to war as we have seen in the thirties. Geostrategists will be in high demand.

Last edited by 9/11-investigator; 10th November 2008 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Wolfowitz addition
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 02:15 PM   #165
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,795
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
At any rate, it was indeed one of these one-way conversations with no intimate knowledge necessary of the relationship of the callers.

"'Mom, this is Mark Bingham. I just want to tell you that I love you. I am on a flight from Newark to San Francisco. There are three guys on board who have taken over the plane and they say they have a bomb. You believe me don't you, Mom? I'm calling you from the air phone.' And then we were disconnected," Hoaglan said, her voice breaking.

But, the mother acknowledged that it was his voice indeed.
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
http://www.ufowijzer.nl/tekstpagina/911DRGriffin1.html

Dutch site that has an interview with David Ray Grifin:

"Maar spraken ze werkelijk met andere mensen. Als je de transcripties leest die ons zijn verschaft, dan lijkt het niet alsof ze een interactief gesprek voeren, het zijn allemaal éénrichting dingen die iedereen kan hebben gezegd, het is meer zoals: “Hallo mam, we zitten achterin het vliegtuig, we maken ons klaar om iets te gaan doen, ik moet nu ophangen, dag.” Ze hadden geen gesprekken waaruit blijkt dat ze echt met hun zoon, man of vrouw spraken. En we hebben een heel goed bewijs dat dat zeker niet het geval is met het bekende geval van Mark Bingham, die zegt: “Hallo mam, dit is Mark Bingham.” Wie heeft ooit met zijn moeder gesproken en daarbij zijn achternaam genoemd? Dat is zo absurd!"

Translation: but did they really speak with other people? If you read the transcripts that have been given to us then it seams that they are not having an interactive conversation. It is all a onewaystreet conversation of things that anybody could have said. It is like: hello Mum, we are in the back of the plane and now we prepare to do something; I have to hang up. Bye! They did not have conversations from which it becomes apparent that they are talking with a son, father or mother. And we have very good evidence that this is certainly not so in the well known case of Mark Bingham who said: "hello this is Mark Bingham". Who ever called his mother and used his lastname? That's so absurd.

Griffin suggests that this call was fake. That is, if the call was made, it was not by Bingham himself.

OK. This does not address the point that was raised about the delay. Just collecting facts.
1. David Ray Griffin is far from a good source to start with.

2. Griffin also suggested that the airfones were not working on the flights that day, and was later proven wrong. He is a charlatan of the highest order.

3. Once again an opinion based on speculation. Is this the level of "evidence" you plan on bringing here, because if it is, you can stop now.

4. They are not "transcripts" (verbatim dictations of what was said based on a word for word TRANSCRIPTION from an audio source), but rather in the case of Bingham, a recollection of the conversation from the Mother. A mother who is listening to her son tell her he is on a hijacked plane, knowing full well what has happened to other hijacked planes that day. Do you think, perhaps, she might have left out the occasional sentence that she may have said to Mark, as he was relaying the info? I think, if we had an actual transcript, it would become clear it was a two way convo.

5. If memory serves, there was a call from one of the passengers, where she actually tells a friend or relative to go to her safe, and then gives her, over the phone, the combination to the safe...explain how a prerecorded voice could do that?

Ridiculous, old, tedious, and so 2006.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 02:18 PM   #166
Dr Adequate
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 17,766
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
And we have very good evidence that this is certainly not so in the well known case of Mark Bingham who said: "hello this is Mark Bingham". Who ever called his mother and used his lastname?
Well, according to Mark Bingham's mother, Mark Bingham did.

Apparently the hoaxer could fool Bingham's own mother but can't fool David Ray Griffin.

---

The further fatuity of this argument is that it cuts both ways. The Truthers wish to argue this way: "People don't use their surnames to introduce themselves to their mothers. Therefore Mark Bingham would not have done so when phoning Bingham's mother. Therefore the phone call was not made by Mark Bingham."

But now try it this way: "People don't use their surnames to introduce themselves to their mothers. Therefore no hoaxer pretending to be Mark Bingham would have done so when phoning Bingham's mother. Therefore the phone call was not made by a hoaxer pretending to be Mark Bingham."

An apparent anomaly in the "official story" is only an argument for a conspiracy theory if it ceases to be an anomaly in the light of the conspiracy theory.
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 02:21 PM   #167
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,795
Originally Posted by Heiwa View Post
You have a video with OBL confessing? Source! Where? To whom? Why?

You have a confession of KSM? Source! Etc.

Plenty of people confess about anything. Can't you do better than that?

We need evidence that is checked in a court of law. Not hear-say! Or propaganda.
ok smart ass, then as you say above, you will then take all that was presented at the Moussaoui trial as valid right???

http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notable...osecution.html

So I can now assume, that all of the information and evidence at that site is valid, in your opinion, as it was presented in, and accepted by, a court of law.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/terro...eo_12-13a.html

Let me guess, PBS is in on it to. You guys are too funny.

TAM

Last edited by T.A.M.; 10th November 2008 at 02:25 PM.
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 02:23 PM   #168
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by PhantomWolf View Post
I really want to go back to this because 9/11-investigator has totally ignored it and all the rest of Gumboot's postings.

9/11-investigator says that:

I want to know how they knew to intercept and record Mark Bingham.

See here's a call that many CT's claim was faked, but how did the conspriators know to fake a call from him? Mark was never booked on Flight 93, he was supposed to take Flight 95 at 6:05am, not Flight 93 at 8:00am. How did the conspriators know that he'd miss his flight? How did they know that he would be out drinking the night before resulting in him oversleeping and missing his plane? He was then rushed to the airport by a friend and managed to catch 93 at the very last minute? Since he was never booked on the flight, and since he got onto it at the very last moment (he was the last passanger on and according to the accounts had to run to catch it) how could the conspirators possibly known he would be on the plane?

Interestingly he wasn't the only one that did last minute changes. Even the pilot wasn't supposed to be flying that day, he changed his schedule so he could have the friday off to spend with his wife, it was their wedding anniversary. How did the conspriators know that these people would change their plans and be on Flight 93?
Maybe just wasted 1 hour of my life due to false information from you. There is nothing to be found about Bingham and 'flight 95'. I do find that Bingham nearly missed his flight93. Now get your facts straight will ye.

ICT still stands.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 02:24 PM   #169
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere
 
gumboot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 25,327
No response to any of my points I see, 9/11-investigator.

It's all well and good that you come here with your tail wagging, some dead animal firmly clenched in your teeth, eager to show Mommy and Daddy what you have found. It's rather endearing.

But we've seen it all. We have seen and digested every single point you have offered and we have cross-referenced literally thousands of sources to determine what is accurate and what is it. Your theories are hollow. Your evidence is nonexistent. Do not insult our intelligence. Do us the respect of bothering to actually check your information before bringing it to us.

Mommy and Daddy don't want to look at every dead and decomposing theory you've found lying about on the internet.
__________________

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.


A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 02:32 PM   #170
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
No response to any of my points I see, 9/11-investigator.
Maybe that's because you have not behaved like many here?

But I am in a good mood. Just give me the number of the post you want to see addressed and I'll give it a look.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 02:33 PM   #171
calebprime
Somewhat Elitist Parasite
 
calebprime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11,479
9/11-investigator, gumboot knows his stuff.

If you want to Respekt someone, answer his posts.
__________________
Life sucks, and then you die

( Sung to the tune of the old Time jingle: "Time flies, and you are there!" )
calebprime is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 02:35 PM   #172
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,795
Its simply more trolling, and this into page 5, and no evidence has been provided by him. Welcome to ignore 911 investigator.

Someone let me know if he actually, at any point, brings any evidence to prove his "theory".

Use google and the search term "JREF" with any topic...it will help you find the answers you seek.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 02:48 PM   #173
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere
 
gumboot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 25,327
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
Maybe just wasted 1 hour of my life due to false information from you. There is nothing to be found about Bingham and 'flight 95'. I do find that Bingham nearly missed his flight93. Now get your facts straight will ye.

ICT still stands.


Your research efforts are pathetic.

Quote:
Some of the passengers had never planned to be on the flight. Nacke had booked his seat only the night before.

...

Jeremy Glick was supposed to have been on Flight 93 a day earlier, but missed the Monday flight after getting stuck in traffic on his way to Newark Airport.

...

Another passenger, Lauren Grandcolas was on her way home to Marin County, north of San Francisco, after attending her grandmother's funeral in New Jersey. Originally scheduled on a later flight, she had been pleasantly surprised to easily get a standby seat on Flight 93 at the airport.

Source
Quote:
When they reached the airport they split up. Steiner was flying on Northwest. Snyder wanted to build up frequent flier miles on her United account. That morning, she called to check on her flight, Flight 91, due to leave after 9 a.m. She moved up to Flight 93 for an earlier start.

...

Dahl [Captain] was planning to take his wife Sandy to London for their fifth wedding anniversary Sept. 14, and by moving up his flight schedule, they would have more time together overseas. Sandy, a United flight attendant, went onto United's computer system and shifted him to Flight 93.

...

Wanda Green wasn't originally supposed to be on Flight 93. The 49-year-old divorced mother of two grown children had been scheduled to fly Sept. 13, but Green, who also worked as a real estate agent, realized she had to handle the closing of a home sale Sept. 13. She'd phoned her best friend, fellow flight attendant Donita Judge, who opened United's computerized schedule and shifted Green to the Sept. 11 flight.

...

She [Sandy Bradshaw] was in economy because she'd picked up Flight 93 late in the planning. Ordinarily, she liked working first class. It was a good fit with her gregarious ways.

Source
These two articles alone give you four passengers and three crew who only got put on Flight 93 at the last moment. Explain that one away, please.
__________________

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.


A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.

Last edited by gumboot; 10th November 2008 at 02:51 PM.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 02:59 PM   #174
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere
 
gumboot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 25,327
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
Maybe that's because you have not behaved like many here?

But I am in a good mood. Just give me the number of the post you want to see addressed and I'll give it a look.


I'll start showing you respect when you start showing the posters here respect. It is insulting to be expected to take you seriously when you regurgitate years-old nonsense.

Let's start with a single rather simple point. You claim Huntleigh USA handled security and boarding for all four flights. That means three airport security contracts and four airline security contracts. I call BS. Huntleigh USA did not have the security contracts.

You think they did? Prove it. Show to us that you've actually done any research, instead of just believing whatever some Conspiracy Theorist told you.
__________________

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.


A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:01 PM   #175
Sparky
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 437
Originally Posted by Heiwa View Post
Thanks! Source?
Let me rephrase.

There is nothing the French have that I want.
Sparky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:03 PM   #176
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami
 
defaultdotxbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,474
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
Here is the sentence again: Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor.

You claim that from your understanding of English it is obvious that the last thing they wanted was a New Pearl Harbor.
you may have noticed that the PNAC document is (IIRC) 90 pages long, the fact that you cite the quote as being from page 51 indicates its considerably longer than the 1 sentence you choose to be entirely representative of it

from reading the entire document, yes, it is obvious they did not want a "new pearl harbor"
__________________
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein
defaultdotxbe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:04 PM   #177
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
Your research efforts are pathetic.
You're being boorish again, gunboot. And we do not like that. Clean your act up otherwise you'll never get a girlfriend.

And you are completely missing the point: it is not about finding people who missed a flight and got flight93 as a second choice, it is about finding people who missed a flight and got flight93 as a second choice and made a phone call.

Try to let that sink in.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:10 PM   #178
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
I'll start showing you respect when you start showing the posters here respect. It is insulting to be expected to take you seriously when you regurgitate years-old nonsense.

Let's start with a single rather simple point. You claim Huntleigh USA handled security and boarding for all four flights. That means three airport security contracts and four airline security contracts. I call BS. Huntleigh USA did not have the security contracts.

You think they did? Prove it. Show to us that you've actually done any research, instead of just believing whatever some Conspiracy Theorist told you.
I copied that wisdom from Bollyn. I am not in the business of doing other research than google.com. Can you back your claims up with a link other than simply stating it as a fact. I have much more faith in a courages independent journalist than in you.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:17 PM   #179
Senenmut
Graduate Poster
 
Senenmut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,364
Originally Posted by Stupid View Post
..."they" also failed to plant WMD evidence in Iraq....
...and failed to link a dead man -Saddam- to 911 or Al Queda...
...and the powerful and ruthless "they" cannot even silence amateur investigators from exposing "their" troof.


=S=


I forgot about the recent financial collapse....but that of course was planned, by secretly planting bad mortgages.
"they" the office of special plans tried.

from link-
thinkprogress.org/2008/08/07/american-conservative-it-was-feiths-office-not-cia-that-forged-the-habbush-letter/

Ron Suskind’s new book alleges that the White House ordered the CIA to forge a letter from the head of Iraqi intelligence to Saddam Hussein linking the dictator to the 9/11 terrorists. The American Conservative’s Philip Giraldi argues today that “an extremely reliable and well placed source in the intelligence community” told him Suskind’s overall claim “is correct,” but that it was Douglas Feith’s Office of Special Plans — not the CIA — that forged the letter:
Senenmut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:22 PM   #180
Sparky
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 437
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
Define provocation? Like Iranians making legitimate use of nuclear energy?
Define legitimate.



Quote:
IThey (Wolfowitz ) maintained that oil revenue would pay for the desert party. Ah the splendor of Straussian thought! Lying as an art! The lust is unaffordable NOW, not in 2003.
Source?

Quote:
Regarding the label... are you a member of the US-government? In that case: carry your badge with honour.
Nope. I'm a fire protection engineer working in the construction industry. Purely private sector. Not that it has a darned thing to do with the price of tea in China (or this conversation).

Quote:
Are you sure? How about financial and economic parameters? Today the Deutsche Bank rated GM's target course to 0 (zero). The GM stock plummeted 25%. It is likely all 3 American car manufacturers are going to fold soon.
Good. I don't believe in government bailouts and I also believe that a company that can't compete in a free and open market doesn't deserve to survive anyway.

Quote:
The Great Depression will be Kinderspiel compared to what is now coming.
The last time I looked our Declaration of Independence only guaranteed a right to pursue happiness. Our forefathers never promised us that we would ever find it nor that it would be easy. Maybe we all need a little taste of the hard times now and then to remind us how good life is at other times. Are you afraid? I'm not. I've been broke and homeless before and I've always bounced back.
Sparky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:23 PM   #181
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami
 
defaultdotxbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,474
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
I am not in the business of doing other research than google.com.
then you should request the forum admins change your name to 9/11-googler
__________________
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein
defaultdotxbe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:23 PM   #182
Sparky
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 437
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
I copied that wisdom from Bollyn.

Stundie!
Sparky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:25 PM   #183
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by Senenmut View Post
Ron Suskind’s new book alleges that the White House ordered the CIA to forge a letter from the head of Iraqi intelligence to Saddam Hussein linking the dictator to the 9/11 terrorists. The American Conservative’s Philip Giraldi argues today that “an extremely reliable and well placed source in the intelligence community” told him Suskind’s overall claim “is correct,” but that it was Douglas Feith’s Office of Special Plans — not the CIA — that forged the letter:
The US-government has lied about almost everything: about the Niger-story, about WMD, about Atta-meeting-Iraq's in Prague and so on. That's what you get with a government based on Straussian principles.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:27 PM   #184
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Stundie!
So where's your blog with 60 pages printed, Great Thinker?
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:27 PM   #185
Senenmut
Graduate Poster
 
Senenmut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,364
concerning the bollyn article about the israeli's and security at the airports-
thebarrychamishwebsite.com/newsletters/atzmon70506.htm

from the link-

It was directly lifted from an earlier report by Anton Chaiken:

Menachem Atzmon resigned as president of Friedman's IDF following his
1996 conviction of Friedman's IDF following his conviction for
Israeli election campaign finance fraud.But his later U.S. activities
would prove to be much more disturbing.Atzmon and his business partner Ezra Harel are the majority owners(57%)of ICTS - International
Consultants on Targeted Security, run by 'former(Israeli)military
commanding officers and veterans of government intelligence and
security agencies' according to its website.In 1999, Atzmon's
Netherlands based firm took over management of security at Logan
Airport in Boston Massachusetts through ICTS' subsidiary Huntleigh
USA.This convicted Likud criminal's firm was in charge of security at
Logan Airport - inspecting the validity of passports and visas,
searching cargo, screening passengers-when two airliners were hijacked
from there on September 11,2001, and demolished the World Trade Center
Towers in New York.........
Senenmut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:28 PM   #186
Bobert
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,126
Isnt Bollyn the lunatic who claimed the NWO sent men in black to his home to remove him to a FEMA camp?
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:30 PM   #187
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami
 
defaultdotxbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,474
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
So where's your blog with 60 pages printed, Great Thinker?
double stundie!
__________________
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein
defaultdotxbe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:32 PM   #188
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by defaultdotxbe View Post
then you should request the forum admins change your name to 9/11-googler
Sharp Dothead! But had you expected anything different? Like taking the plane from Schiphol to JFK and next let my dog sniffle for traces of Thermite?
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:35 PM   #189
Thunder
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 34,918
Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
I wish Troofers would drop the notion that the WTC was worthless. You'd think that some of them would notice that there are a heckuva lot of highrises that were constructed in New York City prior to the WTC, and virtually all of them have asbestos-containing materials.

They also don't seem to realize that Silverstein tried to insure the buildings for less than they were worth, but that his lenders insisted on a higher level of coverage.
Terrorism insurace? For the WTC? Why in the world would Silverstein had needed that? That is 100% evidence that he KNEW what was coming!!

Oh, wait, 1993 WTC bombings.......sorry I forgot. Oh, wait, Oklahoma City. Sorry I forgot.

Oh, wait, terrorists were about to blow up a Subway station in Brooklyn, the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel, and some airplanes over the Atlantic. Sorry, I forgot.

I guess terrorism insurance actually DID make sense.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:36 PM   #190
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
Isnt Bollyn the lunatic who claimed the NWO sent men in black to his home to remove him to a FEMA camp?
You are very relaxed about these FEMA camps are you?

Would you like to see truthers stored away in these camps?

You think that the Sovjet-Union cannot happen to you, do you? Well it can. I see 9/11 as an attempt to create such a state from within and a global empire abroad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeqjykY5wPk
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:41 PM   #191
Sparky
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 437
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
So where's your blog with 60 pages printed, Great Thinker?
It doesn't take a great deal of mental effort to recycle 60 pages of trash from Howitreallyhappened.com. Am I supposed to be impressed by your mad copying skillz?

I'd rather use my Great Thinking abilities to try to keep people like you alive in case you accidently burn your apartment building down during a Truther thermite experiment.
Sparky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:44 PM   #192
Dr Adequate
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 17,766
Originally Posted by Heiwa View Post
Source?
Not even their stinkin' béarnaise, they can keep it.
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 03:51 PM   #193
9/11-investigator
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,032
Originally Posted by Senenmut View Post
concerning the bollyn article about the israeli's and security at the airports-
thebarrychamishwebsite.com/newsletters/atzmon70506.htm

from the link-

It was directly lifted from an earlier report by Anton Chaiken:

Menachem Atzmon resigned as president of Friedman's IDF following his
1996 conviction of Friedman's IDF following his conviction for
Israeli election campaign finance fraud.But his later U.S. activities
would prove to be much more disturbing.Atzmon and his business partner Ezra Harel are the majority owners(57%)of ICTS - International
Consultants on Targeted Security, run by 'former(Israeli)military
commanding officers and veterans of government intelligence and
security agencies' according to its website.In 1999, Atzmon's
Netherlands based firm took over management of security at Logan
Airport in Boston Massachusetts through ICTS' subsidiary Huntleigh
USA.This convicted Likud criminal's firm was in charge of security at
Logan Airport - inspecting the validity of passports and visas,
searching cargo, screening passengers-when two airliners were hijacked
from there on September 11,2001, and demolished the World Trade Center
Towers in New York.........
Wunderbar Senenmut. Great find!!

Atzmon probably had passenger lists. That means that the Israeli crime network was able to get hold on these sound samples.

That Atzmon crook resides 3 miles from where I live.

ICTS
Biesbosch 225
1181 JC Amstelveen
020 3471077

Maybe I'll do some field research tomorrow.

http://maps.google.nl/maps?f=q&hl=nl...i=lmd&z=14&t=m

Follow the Beneluxlaan north starting from ICTS until the Vondelpark, where I live. At the balloon location resides one of the 12 9/11 conspirators/criminals.

Is not the internet fun!

Last edited by 9/11-investigator; 10th November 2008 at 03:52 PM.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 04:08 PM   #194
Dr Adequate
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 17,766
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
And you are completely missing the point: it is not about finding people who missed a flight and got flight93 as a second choice, it is about finding people who missed a flight and got flight93 as a second choice and made a phone call.
And a little research would show you that the passengers who made phone calls include Bradshaw, Glick, and Grandcolas, whom gumboot named in his post. (See for example Exhibit P200055 in United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui.)

Last edited by Dr Adequate; 10th November 2008 at 04:11 PM.
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 04:10 PM   #195
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere
 
gumboot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 25,327
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
You're being boorish again, gunboot. And we do not like that. Clean your act up otherwise you'll never get a girlfriend.
My girlfriend of 4 years found your comment hysterical.



Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
And you are completely missing the point: it is not about finding people who missed a flight and got flight93 as a second choice, it is about finding people who missed a flight and got flight93 as a second choice and made a phone call.

You might want to check if any of those people made any phone calls...

And what about the people that were supposed to be on Flight 93 but missed their flight? Did any of their relatives get any plot-unraveling phone calls? Oddly enough, no.
__________________

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.


A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 04:11 PM   #196
Senenmut
Graduate Poster
 
Senenmut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,364
now any researcher looking into the israeli angle will also see that alight 11 came from logan airport.
now from the previous article i posted-
"ICTS , run by 'former(Israeli)military
commanding officers and veterans of government intelligence and
security agencies'"

then we have one danny lewin (billionaire/ founder of akamai) on that flight.
from wiki-
"Lewin was born in Denver, Colorado and raised in Jerusalem, where he served for four years in the Israel Defence Forces. He was an officer in Sayeret Matkal, an elite and secretive intelligence unit."

the first faa memo states that he was shot that day. the question then is, how the hell did an elite commando get shot or killed by these terrorists with boxcutters!! how did a gun get past security (israeli).

also, as i have stated before, atta's voice is alledeged to have an israeli accent????
Senenmut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 04:13 PM   #197
Pardalis
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 25,817
Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
My girlfriend of 4 years found your comment hysterical.
Pedophile!
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 04:19 PM   #198
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere
 
gumboot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 25,327
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
I copied that wisdom from Bollyn. I am not in the business of doing other research than google.com.
That's fine. Google is more than sufficient.


Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
Can you back your claims up with a link other than simply stating it as a fact. I have much more faith in a courages independent journalist than in you.

I'll provide you some evidence when you indicate you're aware of the basics - for example once you stop spouting "security at X airport" and recognise that airlines provided their own security at airports. Security for the airport itself is provided by the airport, and they give certificates for various screening and baggage companies to operate in their airport. But it is individual airlines that choose which companies they will use.

For example Argenbright Security - the largest Airport Security Company in the USA - was kicked out of Logan International Airport in December 2001 after a series of security lapses. CNN covers the story rather well, and also mentions other airports Argenbright operates at including Newark International and Washington Dulles.

Have a read.

When you're ready to accept that Christopher Bollyn is not telling the truth about passenger screening we can then progress to actually looking at some facts. The first step in uncovering the truth is admitting when you're wrong.

You shouldn't feel any shame in doing so - you've been suckered in by Bollyn who is a liar and a deceiver, and not to be trusted. Realising this will make you stronger, and bring you closer to getting a grasp of what actually happened that day.

I have faith in you. You can do it.
__________________

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.


A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 04:20 PM   #199
Dog Town
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,862
Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
The US-government has lied about almost everything: about the Niger-story, about WMD, about Atta-meeting-Iraq's in Prague and so on. That's what you get with a government based on Straussian principles.
Evidence of what is in bold please. The examples you provide, aren't eeeven close, to "almost everything"!
Good luck with that...pfft.

Last edited by Dog Town; 10th November 2008 at 04:22 PM.
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2008, 04:21 PM   #200
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere
 
gumboot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 25,327
Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
Pedophile!
She told me she was sixteen!
__________________

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.


A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:37 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.