ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 911 conspiracy theory

Old 11th November 2008, 01:58 AM   #241
UnrepentantSinner
A post by Alan Smithee

Originally Posted by 9/11-investigator View Post
"What do you have. the fact that the FBI website does not list him as "wanted" for the attacks, despite the fact that on his page there is a multi million dollar reward put up by the american pilots association for his capture."

Who cares about these american pilots in this context.

The Justice Department is no longer looking for the guy from whom you say confessed 9/11 !!!

How do you explain that?

That's a MEGA-fact!

For years we heard about bin Laden all day. And now he went quietly down the memory hole.

Bin Laden served his purpose as an excuse to invade and to conquest and now he is obsolete.

Der Moor hat seine Pflicht getan, der Moor kann gehen.

Tell me TAM, are you guys going to miss me after you have thrown me down the memory hole and have nobody else than each other to debunk?
I'm sure someone already posted a response to this, but I have to ask were you're getting this information?

FBI homepage. Lower right corner, "most wanted". Top list Most Wanted Terrorists. Top of that list bin Laden. Top Ten Most Wanted list bin Laden and note the little part at the bottom of the page.
Originally Posted by UbL's Most Wanted poster
June 1999
Poster Revised November 2001
He already was on the most wanted list for the embassy attacks in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam. There's no mention of the Cole or 9/11. So does that mean the Cole bombing was a Mosaad false flag operation too?
I am an American citizen who is part of American society and briefly served in the American armed forces. I use American dollars and pay taxes that support the American government. And yes, despite the editorial decison to change American politics to the nonsensical "USA politics" subforum, I follow and comment on American politics.
UnrepentantSinner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 02:04 AM   #242
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by Dog Town View Post
Evidence of what is in bold please. The examples you provide, aren't eeeven close, to "almost everything"!
Good luck with that...pfft.
Dog Town refers to WMD, Niger-uranium story, Atta-meeting-in Prague...

Obviously I was referring to the context of Iraq, the justification of which was given by 9/11. Now if we all can agree (as we seem to do) that the US was purposely lied into the Iraq safari, could it not be then that the initiator of this safari, 9/11, was staged as well? That is not a far-fetched idea, is it?

P.S. I almost forgot the infamous 'Downing street memo'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downing_Street_memo

The memo recorded the head of MI6 as expressing the view following his recent visit to Washington that "Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy." It also quoted Foreign Secretary Jack Straw as saying that it was clear that Bush had "made up his mind" to take military action but that "the case was thin", and the Attorney-General Lord Goldsmith as warning that justifying the invasion on legal grounds would be difficult.

From this it was clear that the Bush administration wanted to go into Iraq, even under false pretext. They used 9/11 as this false pretext. So, if 9/11 suited them why not keep the possibility open that they staged 9/11 themselves? With a little help of our 'valiant little ally' in the Middle East, who would not mind providing support to use the US-army in order to get rid of one of its worst enemies.

Last edited by 9/11-investigator; 11th November 2008 at 02:11 AM.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 02:08 AM   #243
Heiwa
Banned

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
ok smart ass, then as you say above, you will then take all that was presented at the Moussaoui trial as valid right???

http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notable...osecution.html

So I can now assume, that all of the information and evidence at that site is valid, in your opinion, as it was presented in, and accepted by, a court of law.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/terro...eo_12-13a.html

Let me guess, PBS is in on it to. You guys are too funny.

TAM
Was OBL and KSM at the Moussaoui trial? Moussaoui's mother was and thought that the son was drugged. Sad story. Moussaoui was/is just a patsy, poor sod.
Heiwa is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 02:09 AM   #244
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
I just wasted the last thirty minutes reading this thread.

Call me idealistic, but I was so hoping he'd actually address Gumboots, Hokulele's, and other's points... but nada.

Someone let me know if he ever answers any of the questions put to him, please; so far I have yet to see a legitimate response to the (mostly) polite questions put to him by the skeptics here.
What do you mean, Aschenputtel, spinning in space? It is me against the rest of the forum (with appreciated close air support from Senenmut).

No offense intended, but 1 idiot can ask more questions than 7 Einsteins can answer. Patience please.
9/11-investigator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 02:36 AM   #245
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

For what it's worth, if we're talking about that FAA memo about the shooting on Flight 11, the person who took the call and allegedly reported a shooting on the flight denies ever having heard mention of a gun, and denies ever having reported anything about a gun.

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 02:40 AM   #246
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

From this it was clear that the Bush administration wanted to go into Iraq, even under false pretext. They used 9/11 as this false pretext. So, if 9/11 suited them why not keep the possibility open that they staged 9/11 themselves? With a little help of our 'valiant little ally' in the Middle East, who would not mind providing support to use the US-army in order to get rid of one of its worst enemies.

Stop trying to rewrite history, particularly history we're old enough to remember first hand. The pretext for war in Iraq was their illegal weapons program and 11 years of defying UN Security Council resolutions.

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 02:50 AM   #247
JoeyDonuts
Frequencies Not Known To Normals

Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
Stop trying to rewrite history, particularly history we're old enough to remember first hand. The pretext for war in Iraq was their illegal weapons program and 11 years of defying UN Security Council resolutions.
If I remember correctly, the whole thing could have been avoided had Saddam/Uday/Qusay complied with the ultimatum. This little tidbit gets conveniently swept under the woo rug far too often.
Old 11th November 2008, 03:02 AM   #248
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by UnrepentantSinner View Post
I'm sure someone already posted a response to this, but I have to ask were you're getting this information?

FBI homepage. Lower right corner, "most wanted". Top list Most Wanted Terrorists. Top of that list bin Laden. Top Ten Most Wanted list bin Laden and note the little part at the bottom of the page.

He already was on the most wanted list for the embassy attacks in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam. There's no mention of the Cole or 9/11. So does that mean the Cole bombing was a Mosaad false flag operation too?
TAM in post 110 came with the statement:

"What do you have. the fact that the FBI website does not list him as "wanted" for the attacks"

after I had said that the FBI had stopped looking for bin Laden. That was not correct. The statement should have been:

FBI says, “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...articleId=2623

Furthermore:

1). According White House, US does not consider bin Laden as mastermind 9/11 (they said that in september 2008)

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/09/10/...y-white-house/

2) CIA closes down unit that hunts for bin Laden

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/04/wa...=1&oref=slogin

In 2006 the White House (Tony Snow) said:

Osama bin Laden, mastermind of September 11th, the person that many people talk about and still have concerns about, calls this fight, the fight in Iraq, “the third world war.”

This is very significant. We have been fed with the bin Laden the bogeyman character who is now quietly dropped into the memory hole.

They now have a pathetic patsy 'Sheik' Mohamed, who is kept shielded off carefully from the outer world, who they probably waterboarded into a confession and that's it. Case closed. Welcome to Gulag USA where you can be held for years on end in a prison without charges (Guantanamo).

As I said: Der Moor hat seine Pflicht getan, der Moor kann gehen.

Last edited by 9/11-investigator; 11th November 2008 at 03:05 AM. Reason: corrections, spelling
Old 11th November 2008, 03:27 AM   #249
9/11-investigator
Banned

That is true but it is also true that they tried to link 9/11 to Saddam with this fake story about Atta meeting Iraqi agents in Prague.
Old 11th November 2008, 03:29 AM   #250
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts View Post
If I remember correctly, the whole thing could have been avoided had Saddam/Uday/Qusay complied with the ultimatum. This little tidbit gets conveniently swept under the woo rug far too often.
No it is not. Saddam was asked to do the impossible, namely proving that he had no WMD's.

It is not really possible to prove that you do not have something hidden somewhere.
Old 11th November 2008, 03:37 AM   #251
bio
Muse

Originally Posted by Dr Adequate View Post
Yes, what do you think "catastrophic" means?

Now, note also that the whole of the rest of the paper is predicated on the notion that such a thing will not happen. For example, if you look at that whole paragraph:
Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor. Domestic politics and industrial policy will shape the pace and content of transformation as much as the requirements of current missions.
Finally, note that the "process of transformation" they're talking about involves increased military R&D, that's what they're discussing. Now there is no particular reason why 9/11 should have catalysed increased R&D spending; and I have never seen any PNAC member making the case that it should. And in fact it hasn't. Can you name one new weapon produced as a response to 9/11?

Pearl Harbor led to a massive increase in spending, 9/11 did not. This is because although the number of dead is comparable, the enemies were not. It would take a scare over Russia or China or someone like that.

This may give you a sense of perspective:

http://opinionjournal.com/editorial/102006chart.gif
I am not sure, weather I can trust this graphic. were the bush-wars financed over the R&D-budget?
Old 11th November 2008, 03:39 AM   #252
UnrepentantSinner
A post by Alan Smithee

1). According White House, US does not consider bin Laden as mastermind 9/11 (they said that in september 2008)
Not quite. Dana Perino, press secretary for the White House was trying to put a positive spin on the fact that we haven't gotten Osama bin Laden yet. There are numerous references to bin Laden in that press conference. Here's what she said in context.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0080910-1.html
Quote:
Q Dana, back on 9/11. John McCain is out on the campaign trail vowing to find Osama bin Laden. Does that -- it kind of leads one to believe that if he's vowing to find Osama bin Laden and this administration hasn't found him in seven years, the conclusion -- it sounds like that you may not be finding him leading up to the end of this presidency. Where does this White House --

MS. PERINO: I'm sure that this President and I'm sure future Presidents will continue to try to track down al Qaeda leaders. We will continue to try to find Osama bin Laden. The 2008 election doesn't play a lot of -- doesn't play any role in the President's trying to track down and find Osama bin Laden and his top deputies.

Q But Osama bin Laden is the one that -- you keep talking about his lieutenants, and, yes, they are very important, but Osama bin Laden was the mastermind of 9/11 --

MS. PERINO: No, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the mastermind of 9/11, and he's sitting in jail right now.

Q Well, what, in this White House's opinion -- what was the role of Osama bin Laden, then, for 9/11?

MS. PERINO: Well, obviously, as the leader of al Qaeda, he is somebody that we want to bring to justice. He was the one that asked his deputies to plot and plan and carry out attacks. And that's why we've been aggressively going after them, as well.
This is called spin. This is not an official policy statement nor the position of the government in toto nor specific agencies like the FBI.

As I said: Der Moor hat seine Pflicht getan, der Moor kann gehen.
Ich sperche nur ein bischen Deutsch.
I am an American citizen who is part of American society and briefly served in the American armed forces. I use American dollars and pay taxes that support the American government. And yes, despite the editorial decison to change American politics to the nonsensical "USA politics" subforum, I follow and comment on American politics.
UnrepentantSinner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 03:44 AM   #253
bio
Muse

The Bush-Administration marked Saddam Hussein as a dangerous Terrorist with WMD. This war would not have been possible without 9/11.

See what is happening now with Iran.
Old 11th November 2008, 03:48 AM   #254
JoeyDonuts

No it is not. Saddam was asked to do the impossible, namely proving that he had no WMD's.

It is not really possible to prove that you do not have something hidden somewhere.
This is verbatim from President George W. Bush's speech given in the Cross Hall on March 17, 2003 at 8:01pm EST.

Quote:
In recent days, some governments in the Middle East have been doing their part. They have delivered public and private messages urging the dictator to leave Iraq, so that disarmament can proceed peacefully. He has thus far refused. All the decades of deceit and cruelty have now reached an end. Saddam Hussein and his sons must leave Iraq within 48 hours. Their refusal to do so will result in military conflict, commenced at a time of our choosing. For their own safety, all foreign nationals -- including journalists and inspectors -- should leave Iraq immediately.
WMD are mentioned several times in this speech, and not as part of the ultimatum except for:

Quote:
And all Iraqi military and civilian personnel should listen carefully to this warning. In any conflict, your fate will depend on your action. Do not destroy oil wells, a source of wealth that belongs to the Iraqi people. Do not obey any command to use weapons of mass destruction against anyone, including the Iraqi people. War crimes will be prosecuted. War criminals will be punished. And it will be no defense to say, "I was just following orders."
Entirely reasonable considering the documented history of the Hussein regime using chemical and nerve agents against Iran and the Kurds.

Full text of the speech here.

Saddam Hussein did not leave Iraq within 48 hours. He was given the chance to "disarm peacefully." If he did not have WMD at that time he would have been pleading for a peaceful resolution. The fact is that he was a power-mad thug who did not follow the ultimatum and ultimately suffered the consequences.

Last edited by JoeyDonuts; 11th November 2008 at 03:51 AM.
JoeyDonuts is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 04:15 AM   #255
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by UnrepentantSinner View Post
Ich sperche nur ein bischen Deutsch.
Der Moor hat seine Pflicht getan, der Moor kann gehen.

The muslim has done his duty. The muslim can go.

Fits bin Laden's role in 9/11 perfectly.

What the US-government wants least is have him captured alive. Second worst is that he is found dead. The best is the situation now: vagueness about his whereabouts, so we can keep this bogus war on terror alive.

British cabinet minister Michael Meacher on the bogus war on terror: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa98oKJ85k4

Bin laden most likely is dead. But maybe he will arise from the ashes, shown in a low quality video from Universal Studio's... uhhh a cave in Afghanistan with a slight Israeli accent.
Old 11th November 2008, 04:29 AM   #256
240-185
Muse

Quote:
Bin laden most likely is dead.
Prove that Bin Laden is dead.

Quote:
But maybe he will arise from the ashes, shown in a low quality video from Universal Studio's... uhhh a cave in Afghanistan with a slight Israeli accent.
And you call that "investigation"...

My 9/11 Crackpot Index
240-185 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 04:31 AM   #257
9/11-investigator
Banned

Edited by chillzero:  Edited for Rule 11. Do not flame bait.

Last edited by chillzero; 11th November 2008 at 04:55 AM.
Old 11th November 2008, 04:37 AM   #258
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by 240-185 View Post
Prove that Bin Laden is dead.
Do not ask silly questions you can answer for yourself.
Should I google up where he is buried or what?

Quote:
And you call that "investigation"...
Nope, an opinion.

Last edited by 9/11-investigator; 11th November 2008 at 04:39 AM.
Old 11th November 2008, 04:48 AM   #259
stateofgrace

< snip >

FBI says, “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...articleId=2623

This is very significant. We have been fed with the bin Laden the bogeyman character who is now quietly dropped into the memory hole.

<snip>
Really?

Have you thought about telling these guys ?

Quote:
MADRID, Spain (AP) — Spain's leading investigating judge issued the first known indictment against Osama bin Laden in the Sept. 11 attacks on Wednesday, accusing al-Qaeda of using the country as a base to plot the devastating strikes on New York and Washington.
Quote:
The indictment charged bin Laden and nine others with membership in a terrorist organization and "as many crimes of terrorist murder ... as there were dead and injured" in the deadly Sept. 11 attacks.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2...-alqaeda_x.htm

They maybe interested in your findings.

Last edited by stateofgrace; 11th November 2008 at 04:49 AM.
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 04:50 AM   #260
240-185
Muse

Quote:
Do not ask silly questions you can answer for yourself.
Should I google up where he is buried or what?
No, I don't know whether Benny is alive or not. All I know is that he's somewhere on Earth. That's all.
And no governmental sources mention Benny's death.

My 9/11 Crackpot Index
240-185 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 04:55 AM   #261
MikeW
Graduate Poster

Edited by chillzero:  Post edited for rule 11
Edited by chillzero:  Removing response that was cross posted while quoted post was being moderated.

Last edited by chillzero; 11th November 2008 at 04:58 AM.
MikeW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 05:10 AM   #262
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by stateofgrace View Post
Really?

Have you thought about telling these guys ?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2...-alqaeda_x.htm

They maybe interested in your findings.
It's telling that you have to resort to actions of the spanish judiciary in 2003 against a crime that was committed in the US.

At that time Bush's most loyal ally was the right winger Aznar. This indictment was no doubt a personal favour from Aznar to Bush.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...51C0A9659C8B63

It seems an unlikely pairing the gregarious Texan and the reserved Castilian former tax inspector -- but a close friendship has formed between President Bush and Prime Minister José María Aznar of Spain.

''From the first moment, there was a current of mutual understanding and liking, and an extraordinary ease in the relationship,'' Mr. Aznar said in an interview on Friday, describing his relationship with Mr. Bush. ''And naturally that makes working together a lot easier.''
Old 11th November 2008, 05:31 AM   #263
9/11-investigator
Banned

Originally Posted by Jonnyclueless View Post
You see mr investigator, the way patents work is FIRST you get a patent, and THEN you build the product once you know it is safel protected (Except from China).
I am very well acquainted with the patent process, but there is no such link between the moment of a patent application and the stage of product development. It is very well possible to apply for a patent for a product after you have proven (to yourself) that a product is feasible and that there might be demand for it (patents do not come for free, far from it).

What might have happened with mentioned remote control patent application 1 month after 9/11 is that the applicant understood that there might be a surge in demand for these systems and hende the application.

Last edited by 9/11-investigator; 11th November 2008 at 05:32 AM.
Old 11th November 2008, 05:36 AM   #264
lee5
Critical Thinker

www willthomasonline net/willthomasonline/The_WTC.html
Who is Will Thomas?

This guy....

"William Thomas investigating chemtrails in Capitola, CA"

By the way, I have been in that exact location that picture was taken. I go there every year. I hope I am not poisoned!
lee5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 05:43 AM   #265
JoeyDonuts

What might have happened with mentioned remote control patent application 1 month after 9/11 is that the applicant understood that there might be a surge in demand for these systems and hende the application.
So what is it? In your opinion, were the planes remotely piloted into the towers? Or were they piloted by operatives under control of the Mossad? Or did any planes hit the tower at all?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the only thing you're convinced of is that the official story is false.

And one more thing...why would there be a surge in demand for the remote control systems? What company in the world would advertise their proof-of-concept as "successfully remote-piloted four airliners into various U.S. landmarks?"

Last edited by JoeyDonuts; 11th November 2008 at 05:45 AM.
JoeyDonuts is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 05:44 AM   #266
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by lee5 View Post
Who is Will Thomas?

This guy....

http://www.willthomasonline.net/will...08/IMAG000.JPG
"William Thomas investigating chemtrails in Capitola, CA"

By the way, I have been in that exact location that picture was taken. I go there every year. I hope I am not poisoned!
Cool. I used to live in Aptos so I was biking through there all the time.

Capitola has a tradition of poisoning itself (sewage issues). They don't need NWO help!

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 05:48 AM   #267
lee5
Critical Thinker

"successfully remote-piloted four airliners into various U.S. landmarks?"
They should put that on the box.
lee5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 05:50 AM   #268
lee5
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
Cool. I used to live in Aptos so I was biking through there all the time.

Capitola has a tradition of poisoning itself (sewage issues). They don't need NWO help!
Cool man. Pretty place huh.

Damn NWO for ruining all the good places.
Old 11th November 2008, 06:17 AM   #269
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus

Originally Posted by lee5 View Post
Damn NWO for ruining all the good places.

You want us to store our beer in slums? Good God man, show some human decency for your handlers.
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 06:22 AM   #270
lee5
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Drudgewire View Post
You want us to store our beer in slums? Good God man, show some human decency for your handlers.
Ahh your right. Say, can we add the town of Georgetown, CA to the list of places to be Chem trailed? That place is filled with "dirty rednecks" and has no place in the New World. Boy this population control is great.
Old 11th November 2008, 06:23 AM   #271
9/11-investigator
Banned

So what is it? In your opinion, were the planes remotely piloted into the towers? Or were they piloted by operatives under control of the Mossad? Or did any planes hit the tower at all?
The mossad send a new target course to the planes and disabled the console. That's the theory.

Quote:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the only thing you're convinced of is that the official story is false.
You are correct. I reject the official story and come up with an alternative.

Quote:
And one more thing...why would there be a surge in demand for the remote control systems? What company in the world would advertise their proof-of-concept as "successfully remote-piloted four airliners into various U.S. landmarks?"
Because at the moment of filing for application everybody believed the official story, including potential buyers and sellers for this system (and including me).

Nobody understood that the electronic anti-hijack system had been hijacked.

Except Dov Zakheim, Michael Goff, Amit Yoran and a handfull of co-conspirators in politics and Israeli army programmers.
Old 11th November 2008, 06:30 AM   #272
JoeyDonuts

The mossad send a new target course to the planes and disabled the console. That's the theory.
I assume that in order for your theory to be valid, the cockpit voice recorder would have to have been faked by the Mossad as well.

How did this "target course" get to whatever equipment you're speculating was planted on the plane? It would have to have been transmitted to it in flight. How did they disable the console? There's no kind of master override on these sorts of planes, and they didn't have fly-by-wire capability.

And I still don't see why the Mossad would have warned U.S. authorities months before the attack before they themselves did it.

It's like coming up to someone in a bar and saying, "Hey. Someone in this bar is going to come up and punch you any minute now-" and then punching the poor sap yourself.
Old 11th November 2008, 06:32 AM   #273
sleahead
Critical Thinker

It's telling that you have to resort to actions of the spanish judiciary in 2003 against a crime that was committed in the US.

At that time Bush's most loyal ally was the right winger Aznar. This indictment was no doubt a personal favour from Aznar to Bush.
And yet your theory makes no mention of Bush. Time for a lttle theory inflation, I think.

Isn't it about time you provided proper evidence Huntleigh's involvement with security at the relevant airports? If you can't, then Der Theorie kann gehen.
sleahead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 06:40 AM   #274
lee5
Critical Thinker

While I appreciate the fact that Investigator has come forward and stated his theory, I am still disappointed as it lacks even a shed of evidence and the worst part is, this seems ok with him.

It doesn't seem to bother him that he is just making stuff up and "creating alternate theories" out of thin air.

Investigator, can you tell me, if you had to pick one, just one piece of evidence to back up your story.... what would be your best?
Old 11th November 2008, 06:48 AM   #275
JoeyDonuts

I can't seem to find that this "anti-hijack" system has been produced past the level of a patent, much less installed on any airliners.

I have to completely dismiss this unless you can provide evidence that these systems had been manufactured and were present onboard the flights in question.
Old 11th November 2008, 06:58 AM   #276
lee5
Critical Thinker

I can't seem to find that this "anti-hijack" system has been produced past the level of a patent, much less installed on any airliners.

I have to completely dismiss this unless you can provide evidence that these systems had been manufactured and were present onboard the flights in question.
Investigator changes subject in 3.....2.....1....
Old 11th November 2008, 07:12 AM   #277
9/11-investigator
Banned

I assume that in order for your theory to be valid, the cockpit voice recorder would have to have been faked by the Mossad as well.
I'll look into that. A strong indication is that none of the 4 airplanes send a 'I have been hijacked' signal. This indicates that the loss of control was immediate. Unfortunately I do not have a pdf with the specs of such a system on my harddrive. I have the patent application, I have this pdf from Monaghan about the possibility of remote control (see post 219) and there is the well known story by Joe Vialls that appeared shortly after 9/11 which was the first source for the possibility of remote control.

http://www.geocities.com/mknemesis/printer.html

And we have the CV of Dov Zakheim, who was CEO of SPC, a company specialized a.o. remote control of airplanes. The same Zakheim that at the same time (1 year before 9/11) was co-author of the 'new Pearl Harbor' PNAC document. And the same Zakheim that headed a team of financial comptrollers in the Pentagon, that were to find out what happened to these missing 2 trillion dollar. Many of these comptrolers died in the Pentagon attack. Fortunately Zakheim did not die that day. So we can ask him a few questions. If he does not disappear to Israel in the mean time.

You understand, that is too many coincidences for me.

Quote:
How did this "target course" get to whatever equipment you're speculating was planted on the plane? It would have to have been transmitted to it in flight. How did they disable the console? There's no kind of master override on these sorts of planes, and they didn't have fly-by-wire capability.
I would assume that this remote control facility is a thin layer around the existing automatic pilot facility. Monaghan makes clear that with the state-of-the-art technology in 2001 a pilot above the Atlantic heading for London can ask the stewardess to wake him up at the end of the runway in London, so to speak. That technology existed. The extra required functionality for a so-called 'home run' system is:

1) reading a signal from the transponder and program the new course (what normally the pilot would do manually if he wants to use his autopilot)
2) total disabling of all controlls

Quote:
And I still don't see why the Mossad would have warned U.S. authorities months before the attack before they themselves did it.
It was not just the Mossad. There were other intel agencies as well who warned. The warning however was not very specific. Nobody warned against a 9/11 type of attack.

Quote:
It's like coming up to someone in a bar and saying, "Hey. Someone in this bar is going to come up and punch you any minute now-" and then punching the poor sap yourself.
The comparison is not valid, because in case of 9/11 it was not clear that the warner and the puncher were identical.

Last edited by 9/11-investigator; 11th November 2008 at 07:37 AM.
Old 11th November 2008, 07:17 AM   #278
9/11-investigator
Banned

What do you mean 'manufactured'?

We are talking possibly solely about additional lines of computer code to an existing system. I am not sure about retrieving a signal from the transponder, if that can be done pure with code yes or no.

P.S. I think these systems and documentation are classified. I do not think that airplane manufacturers will openly advertise with this possibility like: 'This Boeing767 is equiped with a home run system!!'. The public does not want to think about hijacking. Besides the system is in advantage of the authorities, not necessarily in the advantage of the passengers. It gives the authorities the possibility to ground an airplane without negociating and neglect shootings of passengers

Last edited by 9/11-investigator; 11th November 2008 at 07:23 AM. Reason: additional info
Old 11th November 2008, 07:29 AM   #279
Senenmut
Graduate Poster

regarding ksm (mastermind). does anyone remember that he and Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh (mi6 or double agent) murdered the journalist daniel pearle who was researching the links between AQ and the pakistani ISI. now remember that Lieutenant General Mahmud Ahmed (leader of the ISI) sent Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh to wire atta 100,000 dollars. I wonder who KSM is really taking orders from. OBL or the leader of the ISI. and why the hell is the milirary not making this guy a huge priority. he is someone that needs to be interogated to the fullest extant.
Senenmut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2008, 07:34 AM   #280
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by Senenmut View Post
regarding ksm (mastermind). does anyone remember that he and Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh (mi6 or double agent) murdered the journalist daniel pearle who was researching the links between AQ and the pakistani ISI. now remember that Lieutenant General Mahmud Ahmed (leader of the ISI) sent Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh to wire atta 100,000 dollars. I wonder who KSM is really taking orders from. OBL or the leader of the ISI. and why the hell is the milirary not making this guy a huge priority. he is someone that needs to be interogated to the fullest extant.
Interrogate KSM? Damn, anti-semitic trutherbots not only are a waste of oxygen but they are stupid also.
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories