ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 25th March 2020, 01:51 PM   #2121
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
....and in what year will you concede it isn't coming?
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Good question.

Ask Polly
You answer a question about what you think with a link to a video about what someone else does? It's no wonder that you seem so confused when you're asked what the **** it is you're actually thinking or saying- you're totally letting someone else do your thinking and speaking for you.

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2020, 01:58 PM   #2122
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Claim after baseless claim.

Every day, credules.

President Donald J. Trump
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2020, 02:37 PM   #2123
sts60
Illuminator

Originally Posted by turingtest View Post
You answer a question about what you think with a link to a video about what someone else does? It's no wonder that you seem so confused when you're asked what the **** it is you're actually thinking or saying- you're totally letting someone else do your thinking and speaking for you.
The passive-aggressive lack of a direct answer is merely typical for Bubba.

But he did slip up a while back, and indicated he'd acknowledge this infantile fantasy was just that, if the Great Crusade of Justice didn't happen by the time Trump left office.

I don't expect a realistic acknowledgement when that actually happens, mind you, any more than I expect Bubba or the other Q believers to stop projecting that the corrupt, treasonous, degenerate, and incompetent Trump is the one cleaning up crimes, rather than committing them.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2020, 03:00 PM   #2124
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
The passive-aggressive lack of a direct answer is merely typical for Bubba.

But he did slip up a while back, and indicated he'd acknowledge this infantile fantasy was just that, if the Great Crusade of Justice didn't happen by the time Trump left office.

I don't expect a realistic acknowledgement when that actually happens, mind you, any more than I expect Bubba or the other Q believers to stop projecting that the corrupt, treasonous, degenerate, and incompetent Trump is the one cleaning up crimes, rather than committing them.
Casting Trump in the role of the hero has to be satire. Unfortunately many of the alt-right are stupid enough to believe it. And this is where we are now.
Old 25th March 2020, 04:57 PM   #2125
Hans
Philosopher

[quote=Bubba;13032662]Good question.

No thanks I asked you didn't I? I mean you CAN think for yourself right?

LOL
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2020, 06:31 PM   #2126
Bubba
Illuminator

You guys assume too much.

Assuming I endorse someone else's view if I offer it when asked about my view is well, assuming. Surely you can come up with other reasons I would do so.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2020, 06:35 PM   #2127
Bubba
Illuminator

Remember the time I mentioned that Obama had been caught lying about something important, but did not elaborate ?

Here it is....

On TV, Obama was asked 'when did he first find out about Hillary's secret server'. His answer was that he heard it on the news, when everyone else heard it. This is a big deal, because her server is a tip of an iceberg, involving him. Why would he lie?

Wikileaks published these emails indicating Obama lied.

Quote:
"..we need to clean this up - he has emails from her - they do not say state.gov..."
This of course raises questions about why Obama was in the loop of the secret server, and why Hillary bleached and deleted 30,000 emails.

This is just one more of the puzzle pieces of the unseen puzzle picture of hidden Deep State architecture.

Note the media did little to nothing when Wikileaks exposed this major Obama lie. It proves my point about Mockingbird media's complicity in Deep State corruption. Its one of the smoking guns. Obama lied to the nation.

There is lots more puzzle pieces to be seen.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2020, 06:51 PM   #2128
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Casting Trump in the role of the hero has to be satire. Unfortunately many of the alt-right are stupid enough to believe it. And this is where we are now.

Kennedy fought the Deep State too.
Old 25th March 2020, 06:57 PM   #2129
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Remember the time I mentioned that Obama had been caught lying about something important, but did not elaborate ?

Here it is....

On TV, Obama was asked 'when did he first find out about Hillary's secret server'. His answer was that he heard it on the news, when everyone else heard it. This is a big deal, because her server is a tip of an iceberg, involving him. Why would he lie?

Wikileaks published these emails indicating Obama lied.

This of course raises questions about why Obama was in the loop of the secret server, and why Hillary bleached and deleted 30,000 emails.

This is just one more of the puzzle pieces of the unseen puzzle picture of hidden Deep State architecture.

Note the media did little to nothing when Wikileaks exposed this major Obama lie. It proves my point about Mockingbird media's complicity in Deep State corruption. Its one of the smoking guns. Obama lied to the nation.

There is lots more puzzle pieces to be seen.
But none more puzzling than this post.

Old 25th March 2020, 07:07 PM   #2130
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
But none more puzzling than this post.

Just plain sad.
Old 25th March 2020, 07:14 PM   #2131
Hans
Philosopher

You guys assume too much.
Yeah, we assume you, like most people, could think for yourself ....

Chuckle
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2020, 07:19 PM   #2132
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Just plain sad.
Well the link you provide proved nothing.

Hillary did not "bleach" any emails and did not delete any emails.

Other than that the bunny is correct.
Old 25th March 2020, 08:25 PM   #2133
carlitos
"más divertido"

Yeah, we assume you, like most people, could think for yourself ....

Chuckle

That was indeed pretty funny.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2020, 12:19 AM   #2134
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post

Juvenile

as usual in your case
Old 26th March 2020, 04:23 AM   #2135
eerok
Quixoticist

Regardless of what you think Kennedy did, the article you linked to is nothing more than a paranoid CT fantasy. Whether the author of that article is having fun while scooping up some loose cash or is mentally ill is an open question. It's never certain when someone posts utter crap whether they're serious or not, but Qanon in general is clearly just for the lulz.

Last edited by eerok; 26th March 2020 at 04:27 AM.
eerok is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2020, 05:03 AM   #2136
Hans
Philosopher

Juvenile

as usual in your case
Yes as is your refusal to answer a basic question - come on you can think for yourself, can't you?

Bubba will you give up on believing Q's claim after say two centuries?
Old 26th March 2020, 10:05 AM   #2137
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Only if he thought it had hair around it.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2020, 10:08 AM   #2138
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Yes as is your refusal to answer a basic question - come on you can think for yourself, can't you?

Any eon now.

Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2020, 11:17 AM   #2139
Axxman300
Illuminator

JFK expanded CIA's charter to include things like media outreach and influence along with increasing their paramilitary capabilities and reach. Operation Mongoose and JMWAVE were implemented by a President who LOVED espionage and black ops. Kennedy also implemented US Army Special Forces and US Navy SEAL programs to fight covert wars around the world.

Not exactly fighting the Deep State is it. More like building them a bar.
Old 26th March 2020, 06:31 PM   #2140
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
JFK expanded CIA's charter to include things like media outreach and influence along with increasing their paramilitary capabilities and reach. Operation Mongoose and JMWAVE were implemented by a President who LOVED espionage and black ops. Kennedy also implemented US Army Special Forces and US Navy SEAL programs to fight covert wars around the world.

Not exactly fighting the Deep State is it. More like building them a bar.

JFK also said he planned to dismantle the CIA.

Who/what is this Deep State thing you refer to?

Last edited by Bubba; 26th March 2020 at 07:07 PM.
Old 26th March 2020, 06:49 PM   #2141
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post

I beg to differ. The link showed Mills/Podesta et al knowing that Obama received Hillary's non-gov emails, ie "we need to clean it up"...after Obama publicly said he heard of the secret server at the same time the nation heard it.

Go figure.
Old 26th March 2020, 07:06 PM   #2142
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:

Its like this.

Public records alone show me ongoing coup attempts before and after the election Accordingly those DS players should be indicted.

Qanon points to the public record, and supposedly adds insider information to what is on the public record.

If Qanon were a fraud, it wouldnt affect my view regarding the DS coup attempt. I will see their guilt with or without indictments. Many Q readers see the coup criminals, but believe there will not be any indictments.

Since I would see their guilt with or without Q's input who should I blame if nobody gets indicted?

In a similar fashion, inversely, should we see indictments, you still may reasonably continue scoffing at Qanon's role, unless there is some irrefutable confirmation of it.

Last edited by Bubba; 26th March 2020 at 07:08 PM.
Old 26th March 2020, 07:08 PM   #2143
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
Gord said

Which planet are you on?

She herself said so, regarding deleting.

Even the Clinton News Network admits it, albeit painfully:

https://money.cnn.com/2016/08/26/tec...ton-bleachbit/

Did this help?
Old 26th March 2020, 07:27 PM   #2144
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Which planet are you on?

She herself said so, regarding deleting.

Even the Clinton News Network admits it, albeit painfully:

https://money.cnn.com/2016/08/26/tec...ton-bleachbit/

Did this help?
Not in that link. But it does say.

Quote:
Jonathan Zdziarski, a computer security expert, characterized BleachBit as a fairly "amateur" tool that doesn't raise any red flags.

"It looks like the type of tool someone would run who's conscious of cleaning old crud off their system," Zdziarski said. "Someone trying to cover their tracks would likely pay for and use a much more expensive, specialized data destruction tool."
Old 26th March 2020, 07:44 PM   #2145
Hans
Philosopher

In a similar fashion, inversely, should we see indictments, you still may reasonably continue scoffing at Qanon's role, unless there is some irrefutable confirmation of it.
So how many years are willing to go without acknowledging that Q is false? You refused two centuries how about 45 years - if nothing happens by then will you admit its all been silly or will you believe forever?

I mean you seem very unwilling to say anything other than repeat over and over again that Q has to be right.....lol
Old 26th March 2020, 07:53 PM   #2146
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
"It looks like the type of tool someone would run who's conscious of cleaning old crud off their system," Zdziarski said. "Someone trying to cover their tracks would likely pay for and use a much more expensive, specialized data destruction tool."
funny how you forgot to mention this

from same link:

Quote:
"You don't use BleachBit for yoga emails or for bridesmaids emails," Gowdy said in an interview on Fox News Thursday. "When you are using BleachBit, it is something you really do not want the world to see."

Last edited by Bubba; 26th March 2020 at 07:57 PM.
Old 26th March 2020, 08:01 PM   #2147
Bubba
Illuminator

Hillary deleted emails and used bleachbit.
Common knowledge.

Nonetheless

Quote:
Gord said:

Surely Gord will admit he was wrong.

Or double down:

Quote:

Gord squirms:

Jonathan Zdziarski, a computer security expert, characterized BleachBit as a fairly "amateur" tool that doesn't raise any red flags.

Old 26th March 2020, 08:13 PM   #2148
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Hillary deleted emails and used bleachbit.
Common knowledge.

Nonetheless

Surely Gord will admit he was wrong.

Or double down:

Got anything that's in the "now"?
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2020, 08:44 PM   #2149
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Got anything that's in the "now"?

Of course.

How come you had to ask me for public record material?

Quote:
Speaking of those secret server emails Obama lied about....

March 26, update (8 minute video) on Judge Lamberth recent ruling, and ongoing investigating Hillary emails.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/videos...20200326144516

Old 26th March 2020, 09:54 PM   #2150
Bubba
Illuminator

Recommended by top experts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJIN...ature=youtu.be
Old 27th March 2020, 12:35 AM   #2151
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Are you channeling "Raiders of the Lost Ark" now?

Seriously? "Top men"? Polly?

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2020, 05:14 AM   #2152
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Quote:
funny how you forgot to mention this

from same link:
Quote:
"You don't use BleachBit for yoga emails or for bridesmaids emails," Gowdy said in an interview on Fox News Thursday. "When you are using BleachBit, it is something you really do not want the world to see."
Funny how you forgot to mention that Gowdy is a Republican Senator, and that his characterisation of BleachBit is flatly contradicted by the computer expert quoted in the article.
Do you believe everything the government tells you, Bubba?
Old 27th March 2020, 08:47 AM   #2153
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Funny how you forgot to mention that Gowdy is a Republican Senator, and that his characterisation of BleachBit is flatly contradicted by the computer expert quoted in the article.
Do you believe everything the government tells you, Bubba?
More than funny. How about sad?

If the Deep State actually existed, Bubba would be in a FEMA Camp right now.
Old 27th March 2020, 08:51 AM   #2154
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Q-nut spouts Q-nuttery. Whodathunkit?

Any millenia now credules.

Old 27th March 2020, 08:53 AM   #2155
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Just an FYI, but in business and government circles, when deleting anything on a server that might contain sensitive info, it's common practice to use a multi-pass deletion tool of some sort.

You don't bother going through a list of thousands or millions of data files to decide which ones are sensitive and which aren't. You just set a policy that "this is how we delete things" and go.

Not really unusual at all.
Old 27th March 2020, 08:55 AM   #2156
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

More Q-nut filth.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ng_stooge.html

Quote:
Anthony Fauci, the NIH's face of the coronavirus, is a Deep-State Hillary Clinton–loving stooge
Stooge irony.

Old 27th March 2020, 10:23 AM   #2157
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
More Q-nut filth.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ng_stooge.html

Quote:
Quote:
Anthony Fauci, the NIH's face of the coronavirus, is a Deep-State Hillary Clinton–loving stooge

Stooge irony.

Do tell us more.

Any day now credules
Old 27th March 2020, 10:34 AM   #2158
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Any day now credules
Geez, get your own schtick.

There is no Q, just gullible low-information folks getting trolled. No frog-marching, no Gitmo, no Hillary in the stocks, just credules getting gulled.

Never gonna happen, nincompoops.

Last edited by Resume; 27th March 2020 at 10:41 AM. Reason: accuracy
Old 27th March 2020, 10:36 AM   #2159
Bubba
Illuminator

Oh Nooos.....what do we do when faced with public record truths about deleting emails and bleachbit, which we were wrong about. Do we admit it?

edit:
With my apology to Mr Hellbound the first item below has been struck because Mr Hellbound informed me:

"I never denied anything, haven't been part of this "conversation" to that point. I was just posting a clarification for the ignorant.
So not real sure what you're going on about."

Quote:
Just an FYI, but in business and government circles, when deleting anything on a server that might contain sensitive info, it's common practice to use a multi-pass deletion tool of some sort.

You don't bother going through a list of thousands or millions of data files to decide which ones are sensitive and which aren't. You just set a policy that "this is how we delete things" and go.

Not really unusual at all.

-hellbound

Quote:
- Mr. "DNA indicates birthplace"

Quote:
-gord

Quote:
More than funny. How about sad?

If the Deep State actually existed, Bubba would be in a FEMA Camp right now.
- Mr. "Double down when proven wrong"

Last edited by Bubba; 27th March 2020 at 11:42 AM.
Old 27th March 2020, 11:03 AM   #2160
Bubba
Illuminator

Dont forget to treat Obama's lie about secret emails (post 2127) with the same degree of respect you will apply to this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2MgTd3LgB0

Seeing as how we all recognize the dangers of corrupt reporting, let us support the MSM's dedication to honest impartial journalism.

Its the right thing to do.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories