IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 18th April 2016, 02:48 PM   #81
waypastvne
Muse

Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Of course they wouldn't launch just one missile.
No, that would be silly.
waypastvne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2016, 02:53 PM   #82
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

So we are talking about how many missiles?
Did they fly in formation or arrive one after the other?
Andy_Ross is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2016, 02:58 PM   #83
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by waypastvne View Post
No, that would be silly.
Of course. Now I know you're mocking me but forgive me if I can't understand how the swept back wing striking on the right corner of the columns while traveling south, could damage the columns on the left corner and bend and gouge them towards the west. This is of course assuming that the wingtip that would no longer be attached to the rest of the jet and that would not have been filled with fuel could damage the steel in such a way after it changed course.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2016, 03:02 PM   #84
threadworm
Graduate Poster

Of course. Now I know you're mocking me but forgive me if I can't understand how the swept back wing striking on the right corner of the columns while traveling south, could damage the columns on the left corner and bend and gouge them towards the west. This is of course assuming that the wingtip that would no longer be attached to the rest of the jet and that would not have been filled with fuel could damage the steel in such a way after it changed course.
Because you've convinced yourself that there wasn't a plane and have concocted a fantasy about missiles and no amount of logical reasoning or argument will persuade you back to reality?

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2016, 06:36 PM   #85
Axxman300
Philosopher

So you can't figure out why the thinnest past of the wing did less damage than the thin part with internal structural reinforcement?

Yet you want to run a test with a high speed sled?

Okay.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2016, 03:20 AM   #86
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

So you think that if you write lies on a picture, that will make people see things that aren't there? An interesting approach, but hardly one that will expose the truth.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2016, 06:02 PM   #87
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
So you think that if you write lies on a picture, that will make people see things that aren't there? An interesting approach, but hardly one that will expose the truth.

Dave
I'm sure the readers can make up their own minds as to whether the perspectives are correct or not.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2016, 06:29 PM   #88
Jrrarglblarg

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
So we are talking about how many missiles?
Did they fly in formation or arrive one after the other?
They were precision flown in a formation that looked exactly like a Boeing. Truly amazing work. And they would have gotten away with it, too, except for those pesky kids.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2016, 07:18 PM   #89
NoahFence
Banned

I'm sure the readers can make up their own minds as to whether the perspectives are correct or not.
Indeed.
Easy peasy. Did you post something?
If yes, then it's wrong.

Simple.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2016, 07:59 PM   #90
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

Hey look, I can post links youtube links too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQFfiYMQ14o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p80hXaM4QgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpZ9PPdERC4
Old 28th April 2016, 07:47 AM   #91
geggy
Muse

Here are strong evidence that the attacks were allowed to happen. If you look at each of the trainings as an isolated incident, it may seem it was innocuous that each of the person had mistakenly the attacks as part of a training exercise. But the overlapping of these reports indicated the trainings were designed to confused everyone and move the fighter jets further away from the path of the hijacked planes before they reached their destinations

http://www.historycommons.org/timeli...e_911_timeline
geggy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2016, 08:24 AM   #92
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

14 years of nonsense, and it gets dumber

Originally Posted by geggy View Post
Here are strong evidence that the attacks were allowed to happen. If you look at each of the trainings as an isolated incident, it may seem it was innocuous that each of the person had mistakenly the attacks as part of a training exercise. But the overlapping of these reports indicated the trainings were designed to confused everyone and move the fighter jets further away from the path of the hijacked planes before they reached their destinations

Yes you have nothing but a hit and run post; zero evidence. Did you lie? Where is your evidence? Source with the evidence, you failed to make a point.

There was no confusion on 9/11 about the attacks and exercises; there is confusion in people like you who cherry pick and quote mine stuff to make up lies like your post; all based on nothing.

14 years and you can't produce evidence of anything to support your lie.

IF you had strong evidence, you could earn a Pulitzer. You have nothing but fantasy. You will fail to produce evidence.

When fighter launch they can't rush into FAA civilian controlled airspace, but alert birds and ad hoc launched planes can proceed immediately to the Warning Areas controlled by military using procedures in place to launch at will; but to enter FAA space requires clearance... Thus your going the wrong way is not a point, but a fact due to peace time airspace and zero procedures before 9/11 to intercept airliners over the USA, it had never been done from an alert takeoff. You know nothing about 9/11, and this sad trend continues 14 years after 9/11.

If you studied 9/11 instead of making up lies, you might learn something. Why do you lie about 9/11? Why can't you state your point, your story of 9/11?

Your claim exposes an overwhelming ignorance on 9/11, NORAD, FAA, airspace, USAF, etc... big fail

Last edited by beachnut; 28th April 2016 at 08:33 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2016, 09:28 AM   #93
fuelair
Banned

In Truth you will find no Truthers.
In Truthers you will find no Truth.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2016, 11:24 AM   #94
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

Originally Posted by geggy View Post

You've been here since 2006 and should know better. Use the search function, the idiocy from your link was debunked many times, long ago.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories