IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl , astaneh , steel , steel wastage , wastage , wpi , wtc 1 , WTC 2 , wtc 7

Old 22nd May 2016, 05:35 PM   #1681
Senenmut
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post

NIST disagrees with FEMA, and adds the fact the corrosion was after the collapse. Oh darn, there goes your thermite fantasy down the pit of ignorance and paranoia of a false flag inside job.

NIST also said that plastic on the steel from wtc 1 or 2 was directly on top of the steel and that is what probably caused it!! that's about as bad as the sulfur came from the drywall crap wpi said...
Senenmut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2016, 05:48 PM   #1682
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Why wouldn't sulfur come from drywall? it's made from calcium sulfate
Andy_Ross is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2016, 05:59 PM   #1683
Senenmut
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Why wouldn't sulfur come from drywall? it's made from calcium sulfate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YuDKUCALtU

If you can, watch the whole thing. its only a few minutes but if you cant start about 446. sounds like the fire he made went for about 48hrs and cooled for more time but he didn't say how long.

Last edited by Senenmut; 22nd May 2016 at 06:00 PM.
Senenmut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2016, 06:02 PM   #1684
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Senenmut View Post
NIST also said that plastic on the steel from wtc 1 or 2 was directly on top of the steel and that is what probably caused it!! that's about as bad as the sulfur came from the drywall crap wpi said...
C, CO, plus SO4 = SO2, SO2 Plus H2O = Sulfuric acid.
At 600 C sulfuric acid will directly react with steel.

Since Cole the fraud didn't put the correct chemicals in the correct environments he couldn't
Duplicate the reactions I did in a chimney effect, and used gypsum drywall as the source of the sulfur. PS. I can do the same thing with Chlorine from PVC pipe.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2016, 06:04 PM   #1685
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

If you can, watch the whole thing. its only a few minutes but if you cant start about 446. sounds like the fire he made went for about 48hrs and cooled for more time but he didn't say how long.
Why would anyone want to watch Cole fake an experiment?
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2016, 06:24 PM   #1686
Senenmut
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
Why would anyone want to watch Cole fake an experiment?
he did more than NIST and more than FEMA and the fire wise professors did!
Old 22nd May 2016, 06:44 PM   #1687
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

That is an outright lie, Cole did zero analysis.
Cole did do more (he acted like an idiot and fooled those who can't think for themselves), he did zero research and made a failed experiment by insulating the steel with wallboard, the opposite of what happend on 911.

The steel was corroded in fire after the collapse. Thus the corroded steel did not make the towers collapse.

are you saying sulfur is not used in plastic? You can't make plastic from sulfur?
What fantasy do you live in.

What is your fantasy version of 9/11 for your fantasy CD story.

The idiot insulated the steel, and did not match the fires in the WTC debris field. Big failure, exposes Cole as an idiot on this issue.

Last edited by beachnut; 22nd May 2016 at 06:49 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2016, 06:46 PM   #1688
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I did the experiments years before he did, his experiments were designed to fail, he didn't
Even include the most important part, structure for the reaction to occur.
The dry wall has to be dust, it has to be hot and exposed to hot soot, in a reducing low oxygen environment, with super heated steam.

Cole Built a little wood campfire on the ground, worthless, useless and insane.
Old 22nd May 2016, 06:52 PM   #1689
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
I did the experiments years before he did, his experiments were designed to fail, he didn't
Even include the most important part, structure for the reaction to occur.
The dry wall has to be dust, it has to be hot and exposed to hot soot, in a reducing low oxygen environment, with super heated steam.

Cole Built a little wood campfire on the ground, worthless, useless and insane.
All you need to duplicate the sulfidication, in a table top lab experiment.
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...psagcs8rap.jpg.

It stinks like rotten eggs, but it works, and I can do it anywhere anytime, I choose!
Old 22nd May 2016, 06:54 PM   #1690
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Cole's experiment was dumber than dirt...

And it has nothing to do with CD, or the collapse of the WTC tower. The steel in the WTC was stripped of wallboard which insulated it from fire; you have no clue Cole insulated the steel with wallboard making the experiment not anything like the steel which was not covered after the collapse.

Quote:
"Again, it is was noted that degradation of the column occurred following the collapse of the building." NIST NCSTAR 1-3C D... p231
The steel was corroded after the collapse.
Old 22nd May 2016, 07:48 PM   #1691
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

If you're referring to embarrassing yourself of the interwebs then yes I'd have to agree with you he did much more of that than most people ever could.
Old 23rd May 2016, 11:10 AM   #1692
pgimeno
Illuminator

When I watch that, I see this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZMcJnq6zh4

Both exhibit about the same degree of competence.

Hint: Cole is not a chemist, just as Shaddock is not an engineer. As noted upthread, Cole missed water, among other things. Shaddock did a horrible job scaling his model.
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th May 2016, 09:37 AM   #1693
tfk
Illuminator

I'm sure that, somewhere in all this, someone must have pointed out Prof. Sisson's (who did the analysis with Profs. Biedermen & Barnett) feeling on the matter.

@49:14 “I don’t find it very mysterious at all. That if I have steel in this sort of high temperature atmosphere, that’s rich in oxygen & sulfur, this would be the kind of result that I would expect.”

What's the issue with this very old news?
tfk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th May 2016, 06:19 PM   #1694
tfk
Illuminator

BTW, I do not believe that the sulfur came from the drywall. If it did, one would expect this corrosion to be very, very common in the column steel. Because the drywall dust was everywhere. This was not the case. The investigators (Barnett & Sisson & Biederman) stated that they saw this only in a few columns.

I believe that there must have been some unknown, anomalous source of sulfur. There is zero surprise that this would be the case. There were 1000s of possible sources of sulfur in the various materials in the towers.
tfk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories