IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags ae911truth

View Poll Results: What Percentage of AIA will support the WTC7 Resolution?
0-4% 50 87.72%
5-9% 5 8.77%
10-14% 1 1.75%
15-19% 0 0%
20-24% 0 0%
25-29% 0 0%
30-34% 0 0%
35-39% 0 0%
40-44% 0 0%
45-49% 0 0%
50-54% 1 1.75%
55-59% 0 0%
60-64% 0 0%
65-69% 0 0%
70-74% 0 0%
75-79% 0 0%
80-84% 0 0%
85-89% 0 0%
90-94% 0 0%
95-100% 0 0%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26th May 2016, 05:48 AM   #81
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Surely you're jesting.
Well obviously
Old 26th May 2016, 06:13 AM   #82
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Obviously to assess why we got the answer so wrong!
Navel gazing, got it!
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th May 2016, 07:17 AM   #83
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Navel gazing, got it!
I just lost those 2 to 3 kg extra under my navel, so gazing has become more agreeable again
Old 26th May 2016, 05:34 PM   #84
Georgio
Muse

I kind of think that next year, there should be an effort to spread better information to the leadership of AIA Chapters - about the real facts of 9/11, and about the resistance of Gage to correct his many errors and lies.
A booklet, a website, something the accessibility of which is on par with AE's material.
I think this is a great idea. Physical booklets would in my view be best but probably cost prohibitive. A website would be the next best thing.

If it was respectfully toned throughout with zero ad hominem and zero vitriol, and discussed only the topics that AE911Truth discusses then AE911Truth would have no excuse for not including a link to it in their own brochures and should be invited to do so.

Any mocking in tone, however small, should be avoided as it would provide an excuse for AE911Truth to dismiss it.
Old 26th May 2016, 05:57 PM   #85
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by Georgio View Post
I think this is a great idea.
I think the best plan is to see how many new signers they actually get out of this "victory" vote.

I predict it will be much less then the number of votes they were able to get (*).

* put me on record here.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th May 2016, 08:16 AM   #86
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
I think the best plan is to see how many new signers they actually get out of this "victory" vote.

I predict it will be much less then the number of votes they were able to get (*).

* put me on record here.
No, irrelevant and not a good argument for anything.

The number of votes is not a number of people. Delegates have an allotment of votes, proportional to the size of the Chapter they represent.
500-something votes is far fewer delegates casting votes, but more members represented (most of which weren't present at the Convention).

AE911T says they collected 110 new signatures on paper. There will hardly be more coming online from those Chapters whose delegates voted in favour.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories