IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl , astaneh , steel , steel wastage , wastage , wpi , wtc 1 , WTC 2 , wtc 7

Old 25th February 2008, 07:47 PM   #121
Sizzler
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by R.Mackey View Post
I'm late to the party...

Would I be incorrect in summarizing this thread as follows:
  • Truth Movement types just now find out about Dr. Astaneh-Asl
  • Truth Movement decides his position sounds contraoversial and asks us to "Debunk" it
  • Truth Movement has no idea what the NIST report actually contains
  • Truth Movement does not understand the subtle differences bewteen Dr. Astaneh-Asl and NIST
  • JREF posters inform Truth Movement of this
  • Truth Movement still doesn't get it

Again, I apologize if I've got that wrong.

There's nothing to debunk. His position is dissenting but is also reasonable. It's not too far removed from other dissenting opinions from Purdue, Arup, and U Edinburgh, for instance. We know this (well, I know this) because I've actually read all those positions. I've also written about it and highlighted the differences.

What's the problem here?
Melted steel is reported.
Sizzler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 07:49 PM   #122
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

What's the problem here?
Apparently, because there's really no way of knowing with 100% certainty the exact collapse mode it means OMGINSIDEJOB!!!111!1

At least to the cognitively impaired.
Old 25th February 2008, 07:50 PM   #123
R.Mackey
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Sizzler View Post
Melted steel is reported.
Oh geez, not this again. No, it's not. Nor is vaporized steel reported. Remember our discussions on "eutectic?"

Quote mining, on the other hand, is reported.

Dr. Astaneh-Asl by the way, regardless of what you think he said, thinks you guys are nuts.
R.Mackey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 08:10 PM   #124
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

Lee Report reports melted steel.

Link in OP reports melted steel.

That's not what he requested of you. What tests were done to determine that the molten metal observed was actually steel?
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 08:21 PM   #125
RedIbis
Philosopher

Originally Posted by DavidJames View Post
Just so I'm clear.
Red quotes an engineer and wants his quote debunked.
Correct. Especially the part where he says:

"If you remember the Salvador Dali paintings with the clocks that are kind of melted--it's kind of like that." He added, "That could only happen if you get steel yellow hot or white hot--perhaps around 2,000 degrees." [6]
• In an interview in 2007, Astaneh-Asl recalled, "I saw melting of girders in [the] World Trade Center." [7]

Quote:
JHarrow chimes in with basically, yeah, debunk it
Ok, so?
Quote:
Sizzler enters another thread just asking questions.
Why are you surprised people would have questions abouts Astaneh-Asl's observations?

Quote:
Turns out the engineer contributed to the NIST report.
So?
Quote:
Turns out the engineer supports the NIST report.
Since it's so inconclusive, what does that prove?

Quote:
JHarrow, doing his best zensmack and LastChild impression starts his nonsensical one liners.
Don't hesitate to focus on the observations at hand.

Quote:
Sizzler keeps asking questions
Perhaps, because no one has been able to conclusively explain the observations.

Quote:
Red disappears
I can't devote long periods of time posting on jref. I enjoy the site, find it immeasurably educational, but I do have many responsibilities that occupy my time. It's a bit obnoxious to assume that any poster can be glued to these debates and respond on your schedule.

Quote:
Seriously, why does this continue, isn't there a mercy rule, a 10 run rule, someone with a net to stop this?
Because instead of addressing the observations described in the OP, you chose to bicker and make generalizations about the people with whom you disagree.
Old 25th February 2008, 08:23 PM   #126
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by RedIbis View Post
Correct. Especially the part where he says:

"If you remember the Salvador Dali paintings with the clocks that are kind of melted--it's kind of like that." He added, "That could only happen if you get steel yellow hot or white hot--perhaps around 2,000 degrees." [6]
• In an interview in 2007, Astaneh-Asl recalled, "I saw melting of girders in [the] World Trade Center." [7]
So he is calling "yellow or white-hot" steel melted. At 2,000 degrees F.

Now, this is unusual how exactly?
Old 25th February 2008, 08:25 PM   #127
Sizzler
Graduate Poster

Oh geez, not this again. No, it's not. Nor is vaporized steel reported. Remember our discussions on "eutectic?"

Dr. Astaneh-Asl by the way, regardless of what you think he said, thinks you guys are nuts.
"I saw melting of girders in [the] World Trade Center." [7]
Sizzler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 08:26 PM   #128
Sizzler
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Cl1mh4224rd View Post
That's not what he requested of you. What tests were done to determine that the molten metal observed was actually steel?
In an interview in 2007, Astaneh-Asl recalled, "I saw melting of girders in [the] World Trade Center." [7]
Old 25th February 2008, 08:26 PM   #129
RedIbis
Philosopher

Incorrect. Yes it is reported. Granted, reporting that steel melted or vaporized does not mean that's what happened, but it was reported, specifically by Astaneh-Asl.
Old 25th February 2008, 08:26 PM   #130
cisco
Muse

Originally Posted by JHarrow View Post
The Jihadists are proud. But the CIA who puppeteer them are even prouder.
So you admit Mohammed Atta killed hundreds of innocent people and you still keep him as your avatar? Disgusting.

If you're so sure the CIA did this why don't you man up and start naming some names so we can get a libel lawsuit going? If you're right it will come out in court and you'll have single-handedly brought the NWO (or whoever your pet boogeyman is) crashing down.
"Another super dumb post! How can you be so consistently wrong with the real dumb posts? BUSTED, your posts are all totally wrong. The dumbest collection of stupid posts ever, by you. How are you so good at getting every single fact wrong." - beachnut

"If you torture data sufficiently, it will confess to almost anything." - Fred Menger
cisco is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 08:29 PM   #131
R.Mackey
Philosopher

I find it extraordinarily interesting that RedIbis is defending a claim that steel temperatures reached 2000oF, or about 1100oC -- a temperature wholly consistent with the NIST report...

... while over here, realcddeal is vigorously opposing the notion that steel could have gotten nearly that hot.

Make Up Your Minds already!

This is why you guys need to formulate a hypothesis. No more excuses. Do it. It will clear your mind enormously.
R.Mackey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 08:31 PM   #132
R.Mackey
Philosopher

"I saw melting of girders in [the] World Trade Center." [7]
In an interview in 2007, Astaneh-Asl recalled, "I saw melting of girders in [the] World Trade Center." [7]
Incorrect. Yes it is reported. Granted, reporting that steel melted or vaporized does not mean that's what happened, but it was reported, specifically by Astaneh-Asl.
Wrong, wrong, and wrong. The two statements do not imply the third.

Melting of girders, perhaps. But only melting of eutectics.

Dr. Astaneh-Asl's other comments make it crystal clear that he does not believe temperatures ever existed to melt steel. Steel-sulfur compounds, yes. Steel, no.

Contact him if you don't believe me.

Last edited by R.Mackey; 25th February 2008 at 08:32 PM.
Old 25th February 2008, 08:32 PM   #133
Sizzler
Graduate Poster

I find it extraordinarily interesting that RedIbis is defending a claim that steel temperatures reached 2000oF, or about 1100oC -- a temperature wholly consistent with the NIST report...

... while over here, realcddeal is vigorously opposing the notion that steel could have gotten nearly that hot.

This is why you guys need to formulate a hypothesis. No more excuses. Do it. It will clear your mind enormously.
address this mackey:

Quote:
Girders were made of steel, correct?
Old 25th February 2008, 08:33 PM   #134
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

They don't have to agree, or be unified, they just have to keep looking for loose ends to pull from the cloth...they do not care whether the ends lead to something of significance (which they do not), or simply end the second they pull on them.

And that is your daily Metaphor.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 08:33 PM   #135
cisco
Muse

Red Ibis please respond to post #44.
"Another super dumb post! How can you be so consistently wrong with the real dumb posts? BUSTED, your posts are all totally wrong. The dumbest collection of stupid posts ever, by you. How are you so good at getting every single fact wrong." - beachnut

"If you torture data sufficiently, it will confess to almost anything." - Fred Menger
cisco is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 08:35 PM   #136
cisco
Muse

Sizzler are the clocks in the Dali painting melting? Are they molten?

Old 25th February 2008, 08:35 PM   #137
R.Mackey
Philosopher

address this mackey:

Girders were made of steel, correct?
Were, yes. Some underwent chemical change.

I know you're familiar with the work of Drs. Barnett and Biederman. They're talking about the same pieces.

Mystery Solved!
Old 25th February 2008, 08:37 PM   #138
Furcifer

An ambiguous statement at best. What is melting of girders? Where they in a molten state? Glowing red and bent? Or just what appeared to him as steel girders that had been heated and bent?

In this case a picture is worth a thousand words. Got one?
Furcifer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 08:37 PM   #139
Sizzler
Graduate Poster

Were, yes. Some underwent chemical change.

I know you're familiar with the work of Drs. Barnett and Biederman. They're talking about the same pieces.

Mystery Solved!
You spoke too soon and I'm going to prove you wrong MAckey.......
Old 25th February 2008, 08:38 PM   #140
RedIbis
Philosopher

Originally Posted by cisco View Post
I can say with 100% honesty and integrity that I have never seen or heard any factual, logical, or evidentiary data that makes me suspect anything other than the popular account of the events of 9/11 took place. Scouts honor. I'd swear and sign my name to it.

Can you say the same about the trooth?
No. I cannot say that I 100% know the twoofy twoof. You would have done better to leave this alone.

Do you think the official story is falsifiable?

If you don't answer this question, I will do something I've never done and obnoxiously hound you to answer it, as you have done to me.
Old 25th February 2008, 08:40 PM   #141
Hokulele
Deleterious Slab of Damnation

Khan! KHAAAAAAN!!!!
Old 25th February 2008, 08:40 PM   #142
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.

If there was only some way that the seemingly curious CTers in this thread could get clarification on what Astaneh-Asl meant.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 08:40 PM   #143
RedIbis
Philosopher

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. The two statements do not imply the third.

Melting of girders, perhaps. But only melting of eutectics.

Dr. Astaneh-Asl's other comments make it crystal clear that he does not believe temperatures ever existed to melt steel. Steel-sulfur compounds, yes. Steel, no.

Contact him if you don't believe me.

You're not having a good night.

"The beam, so named because its cross-section looks like a capital I, had clearly endured searing temperatures. Parts of the flat top of the I, once five-eighths of an inch thick, had vaporized." [11]
Old 25th February 2008, 08:42 PM   #144
Sizzler
Graduate Poster

Quote:
* Astaneh-Asl said that steel flanges "had been reduced from an inch thick to paper thin." [3]

* In an interview in 2007, Astaneh-Asl recalled, "I saw melting of girders in [the] World Trade Center." [7]

* Astaneh-Asl saw a charred I-beam from WTC Building 7--a 47-story skyscraper that collapsed late in the afternoon of 9/11, even though no plane hit it. "The beam, so named because its cross-section looks like a capital I, had clearly endured searing temperatures. Parts of the flat top of the I, once five-eighths of an inch thick, had vaporized." [11]
See the difference Mackey? He used the words "vaporized" and "reduced to" to describe oxidation, sulfidation, inter-granular melting.

However, he uses the word MELTED for the girders, a completely different term, and thus meaning.

Last edited by Sizzler; 25th February 2008 at 08:43 PM.
Old 25th February 2008, 08:44 PM   #145
R.Mackey
Philosopher

See the difference Mackey? He used the worded "vaporized" and "reduced to" to describe oxidation, sulfidation, inter-granular melting.

However, he uses the word MELTED for the girders, and completely different term, and thus meaning.
This is sounding almost Carrollian.

So "vaporizing" means something definitively other than vaporizing, but "melting" by golly means melting?

Could you be any more bizarre?
Old 25th February 2008, 08:45 PM   #146
Sizzler
Graduate Poster

^are you drunk?
Old 25th February 2008, 08:46 PM   #147
gc051360
Critical Thinker

See the difference Mackey? He used the words "vaporized" and "reduced to" to describe oxidation, sulfidation, inter-granular melting.

However, he uses the word MELTED for the girders, a completely different term, and thus meaning.
What did he mean by it? Have you contacted him, or tried to contact him?

If he has seen these things, why has he not drawn the same conclusions as you? Has he blatantly overlooked something? He has come to a conclusion, that the building collapsed due to the structural damage and the subsequent fires, based on his findings. What is he missing in his analysis, that you have found?
gc051360 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 08:47 PM   #148
~enigma~
Banned

You're not having a good night.

"The beam, so named because its cross-section looks like a capital I, had clearly endured searing temperatures. Parts of the flat top of the I, once five-eighths of an inch thick, had vaporized." [11]
Got it. You think that there was some weird silent nuclear bomb at WTC 7.

~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 08:47 PM   #149
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.

Do you think the official story is falsifiable?
I know this question was directed at cisco, but the answer is so bloody obvious, I couldn't help but chime in.

OF COURSE THE OFFICIAL STORY IS FALSIFIABLE

You want to falsify it to me? Then just provide an alternative hypothesis that fits all the evidence, and I'll be at Ground Zero in a black t-shirt and brandishing a bullhorn next weekend.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 08:49 PM   #150
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by johnny karate View Post
If there was only some way that the seemingly curious CTers in this thread could get clarification on what Astaneh-Asl meant.
I wouldn't have the slightest idea...

astaneh@ce.berkeley.edu

Last edited by WildCat; 25th February 2008 at 08:49 PM.
WildCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 08:54 PM   #151
R.Mackey
Philosopher

^are you drunk?
That's mean. And you are drunken!

Just kidding. No, I'm not. Dr. Astaneh-Asl is a scientist. Scientists use precise language. So did he. He gave a temperature estimate -- 2000oF.

I don't have a problem with that estimate.

You guys are ignoring that figure, seizing upon figures of speech. The vaporization temperature of steel is way higher than that -- but, sure enough, I've got RedIbis on the hook, defending vaporization.

It's nonsense.

Do you know where Dr. Astaneh-Asl got his steel from? And once you've answered that, do you know what happened to the steel before he saw it? Here's a hint: He described this to Congress in 2002.

Once you've got that, keep the word "eutectic" in mind, and it will all make sense. If you want it to, that is. I welcome you, as I have for some time, to propose an alternate hypothesis. I'll enjoy poking holes in it and helping you refine it.
Old 25th February 2008, 08:58 PM   #152
pomeroo
Banned

Bambi vs. Godzilla. This time, however, Godzilla is the good guy.
pomeroo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 09:01 PM   #153
Corsair 115
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by pomeroo View Post
This time, however, Godzilla is the good guy.
When I was a kid, Godzilla was always the good guy! Even when stomping Tokyo flat, he was still the good guy!
Corsair 115 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 09:04 PM   #154
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted

Why are we talking about molten steel again? Only one video puts any mention of molten metal on the day of the event itself, and there's no proof that the metal in that video is steel.

Every other sighting that I'm aware of involving molten metal took place on the order of days to weeks after the collapses, and even if the metal in those sightings was steel, any molten state or stage towards melting can be explained by the burning of fires underneath the mounds of rubble. The intensity of these fires is documented. So is the length of time they burned.

The only sighting of molten metal actually flowing from the towers prior to collapse is that video all over YouTube, and not only is it not proven to be steel, it's more likely to be aluminum, lead, or some combination of metals present in the building.

So why is steel being discussed again?

Quote:
These observations indicate that the World Trade Center steel was subjected to very high temperatures. Yet, while postulating that the towers collapsed due to fire (and without the use of explosives), even Thomas Eagar--an engineering professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology--admitted, "The temperature of the fire at the WTC was not unusual, and it was most definitely not capable of melting steel." [12] One must conclude that the phenomena observed by Astaneh-Asl are therefore highly suspicious.
No, one must stop conflating temperatures observed on the day of the collapse with temperatures underneath the rubble piles weeks afterwards. If you actually look up the Thomas Eager quote, he was discussing the fires within the towers prior to collapse. So why juxtapose his observation against Astaneh-Asl's? Recall that the observations made by Dr. Astaneh-Asl weren't made until several days after the fact (he did not arrive in New York until the 19th).

9/11 Blogger is merely making an assumption about Astaneh-Asl's observations being a result of the temperature ranges Eager states occurred in the towers. The pre-collapse tower fires were not the only fires the steel structures were exposed to; the post collapse burning rubble piles also affected these steel components.

Remember, the Bechtel SH&E article in the American Journal of Industrial Medicine reported measurements of up to 2,800 F in the rubble piles. Given that amount of energy, plus that amount of time, why is there any surprise at molten metal sightings days after the fact? That's one possible explanation right there: Exposure to post-collapse fires.

ETA: Mackey got a post in while I was composing. Pay attention to what he's saying; he's sharper on the details of this topic than I am. And yes, consider the eutectic reaction.

Last edited by ElMondoHummus; 25th February 2008 at 09:10 PM.
ElMondoHummus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 09:14 PM   #155
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

^are you drunk?
why? will that help me understand your logic?
Old 25th February 2008, 09:23 PM   #156
Sizzler
Graduate Poster

MACKEY MUST BE DRUNK:

In an interview about the "Collapse of Overpass in California Becomes Lesson in Construction";
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/scien...ass_05-10.html
Quote:
Here [Overpass in California], it most likely reached about 1,000 to 1,500 degrees. And that is enough to collapse them, so they collapsed. So the word "melting" should not be used for girders, because there was no melting of girders. I saw melting of girders in World Trade Center.
I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mackey is drunk.

Last edited by Sizzler; 25th February 2008 at 09:23 PM.
Old 25th February 2008, 09:24 PM   #157
Apollo20
Banned

What Hassan Astaneh Really thinks about the FEMA and NIST Reports

Here is part of an e-mail HA wrote to me back in Sept 2007:

When scientists and engineers outside civil engineering, such as yourself , learn about what I have called "moral corruption" in our profession, they cannot believe it! It is worst than what it looks like. For example, I have
attached a page from the ASCE/FEMA report which lists the names of
people who were on the ASCE/FEMA Building Performance Assessment Team
(BPAT) that produced the FEMA 403 Report. ASCE was paid about $1.0 million
of taxpayer's money to investigate the performance of these buildings and
their collapse. The list of participants in the investigation includes
two names: Jon Magnusson and Saw -Teen See. You may not know these
individuals, but here is who they are:

1. Jon Magnusson: He is listed in ASCE/FEMA report as Partner in
Skilling Ward Magnusson Barkshire Inc. He is actually one of the main
owners and managers of the firm. Skilling, Barkshire Ward Magnusson,
which was called Skilling Helle Christiansen Robertson, was the
structural engineering firm (located in Seattle and still there) that
did the structural engineering and design of the WTC towers. Leslie E,
Robertson, one of the younger partners at the time moved to New York
after WTC design and opened up his own structural engineering firm which
still is there called Leslie E. Robertson and Associates. Leslie E.
Robertson was the structural engineer of the record for the structural
design of the WTC towers and all structural drawings have his stamp and
signature on them. Having Jon Magnusson from Skilling on the team that
is investigating the structure designed by his firm and has collapsed
killing thousands of people is beyond belief and I am sure in violations
of some laws. You cannot be on the team paid by taxpayers to investigate
why the buildings that you had designed (or your firm had designed)
collapsed. Your own building!

2. Saw-Teen See: She is listed in ASCE/FEMA report as
the Managing Partner, Leslie E. Robertson and Associates, LLP. Of
course Leslie E. Robertson was the structural engineer of the record for
design of towers. In addition, Saw-Teen See is not only the manager of
Leslie E. Robertson and Associates , but she is the wife of Leslie E.
Robertson! So, the wife of the structural engineer who designed the WTC
towers, who is also the head of the firm Leslie E. Robertson was sitting
on the team to investigate the design and performance of the WTC towers
and why they failed!

No wonder when you read the ASCE/FEMA -403 report, there is only praise
( unbeleivable right?) for the structural design of the WTC Towers.

The "moral corruption" is here, where , not only ASCE, but, all other
members of the ASCE/FEMA BPAT allowed these two individuals to become the member of the team and did not demand their expulsion or did not
resign. I was invited to be amember of this ASCE/FEMA team and I had
accepted. When the first kick-off meeting was held which for many
including myself being in New York was via conference call, I realized
what is going on and resigned from the ASCE/FEMA team right after the
first meeting.

There was an article in Chronicle of Higher Education last September
(2006) that talked a little bit about these issues while discussing my
efforts to find the "Truth" about these towers. The URL is:
http://chronicle.com/free/v53/i03/03a02901.htm
an earlier article by the Chronicle of Higher Education on my WTC work
appeared in 2001:
http://chronicle.com/weekly/v48/i15/15a02701.htm

As for the NIST report, the situation is not better. When NIST got the
funding to do the multi-million dollar (I think it was more than $12M)
WTC studies, they divided the money and instead of doing it,
which they really did not have much expertise in structural engineering,
they contracted it out. The first contract for structural modeling and
analysis was given to none other than Leslie E. Robertson firm!

No wonder again that the NIST report does not say anything (almost)
remotely negative about the structural design.
So, here we are with this corrupt profession of mine (civil and
structural engineering) in charge of public safety.
Apollo20 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 09:27 PM   #158
Pardalis
Banned

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry for the cold shower of reality, but you're a long, long, loooong way from proving anything with this.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2008, 09:29 PM   #159
Sizzler
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
I'm sorry for the cold shower of reality, but you're a long, long, loooong way from proving anything with this.
I've proven that at least one engineer saw melted girders, MADE OF STEEL.

That's enough for now.
Old 25th February 2008, 09:30 PM   #160
cisco
Muse

Sizzler, please respond to post #136.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories