IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 9/11

Old 8th January 2014, 02:10 PM   #41
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Yes.

Can you demonstrate how the east-west damage to the steel is consistent with a mostly hollow aluminum jet striking in a north-south trajectory?
Watch the first few minutes if your own damn video. It might clue you in.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:19 PM   #42
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Typical " I did all this work and made a video. Its stupendous, its genius, but don't expect me to try to summarize it, just watch and glory in my innovation and genius"
More proof of that pair of hypotheses:
1) "Most truthers cannot think"; AND
2) "That is why most of them became truthers".

And they prove it with nearly every claim - this way:
"I cannot understand [plane shaped hole#] - so you have to explain it to me and I wont be listening"

# Insert whatever anomaly the latest truther doesn't understand.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:19 PM   #43
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Yes, there is a lot about your irrationality I don't get. In reality, you, Wood, Gage are all just deck stewards on the Titanic arguing feverishly about the arrangement of the deck chairs after the ship hit the iceberg. Your ideas are a distinction without a difference.

Let's not pretend you're on some noble hunt for truth. Your work wouldn't be of such a poor quality if this were some kind of grand gesture. About 3000 died on 9/11. Your kind should stick to chemtrails and Bigfoot. This is a serious topic and deserves better than you.
His ideas are silly, and don't belong in a discussion where so many died because of 19. His politics are making him make up lies about 911. His politics are the problem. We all have ideas on what we should have done, but the people who did it, and the event can't change because you don't like the way the USA responded. Wasting time making up lies about 911 is not going to change policy; you have to go to DC and make a difference, and make chance, not make lies.

Yankee451 fantasy makes him look silly, and negate his ideas on war; no one will listen after they here the missiles did it, when we see an aircraft hit the building, and radar, and damage which only an aircraft can do.

He has no clue the engineer he hired left because he figure out 451s idea were silly.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:26 PM   #44
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
....Yankee451 fantasy makes him look silly, and negate his ideas on war; no one will listen after they here the missiles did it, when we see an aircraft hit the building, and radar, and damage which only an aircraft can do...
It is the same error of strategy that Gage and AE911 make.

Tie a political objective - "new investigation" to a known false technical claim - "CD at WTC".

There was no CD so Gage will get no leverage for a new investigation - his claims based on a known lie.

All same as Yankee trying to persuade us about something but based on dishonest nonsense of a technical claim. When most of us are technical people who will reject the technical lie....and throw out everything else Yankee may be trying to say.

Simple rationale - if he lies on one thing then the rest of his claims are also probably lies.

Last edited by ozeco41; 8th January 2014 at 02:26 PM. Reason: spelling
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:30 PM   #45
Spanx
Master Poster

What shape should the hole have been square ?
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:32 PM   #46
BasqueArch
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post
"I cannot understand [plane shaped hole#] - so you have to explain it to me and I wont be listening"

In one ear, maracas-like sounds, and out the other.
In Your Guts You Know They're Nuts. "There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." -Kierkegaard . "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. "- Marcus Aurelius
A Truther is a True Believer convinced by lies. You can't reason someone out of a thing they weren't reasoned into.There's a sucker born every minute-Barnum
BasqueArch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:34 PM   #47
yankee451
Master Poster

The kind you showed in the video, you know, the one impacting the freaking building. What the hell other kind of jet could it be? Seriously, the fact that no other jet is in the damn video rules out every other kind of jet in existence. Why is this hard for you?
So a Boeing 767, as I stated in the OP. Is it dark up there or are you just incapable of reading?
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:35 PM   #48
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post
More proof of that pair of hypotheses:
1) "Most truthers cannot think"; AND
2) "That is why most of them became truthers".

And they prove it with nearly every claim - this way:

And yet I did put a summary in the OP. Pity ye of little attention span can't go so far as to watch the video that explains in detail what I summarized in the OP.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:39 PM   #49
Hans
Philosopher

Hmmmm, having read the replies it would seem Yankee has a significant creditability problem...
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:39 PM   #50
yankee451
Master Poster

Yes, there is a lot about your irrationality I don't get. In reality, you, Wood, Gage are all just deck stewards on the Titanic arguing feverishly about the arrangement of the deck chairs after the ship hit the iceberg. Your ideas are a distinction without a difference.

Let's not pretend you're on some noble hunt for truth. Your work wouldn't be of such a poor quality if this were some kind of grand gesture. About 3000 died on 9/11. Your kind should stick to chemtrails and Bigfoot. This is a serious topic and deserves better than you.
Interesting story, and yet as much as you folks would like to make this thread about me, it is about the video "What Cut the Plane Shaped Hole." Care to comment on any details?
Old 8th January 2014, 02:41 PM   #51
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Hmmmm, having read the replies it would seem Yankee has a significant creditability problem...
Personal attacks R US.
Old 8th January 2014, 02:45 PM   #52
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

Personal attacks R US.

Noble and dignified no planer is noble and dignified.
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:45 PM   #53
BasqueArch
Graduate Poster

I'm pretty sure that's not all you don't understand.

Lemme guess, continuing the carnage without question is what you would consider "rational".
Not questioning bin Laden's plan to slaughter 3,000 US and international civilians is not rational. Not questioning the continuing fundamentalist religious butchery is not rational.
His plan to provoke the US into retaliating worked.
In Your Guts You Know They're Nuts. "There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." -Kierkegaard . "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. "- Marcus Aurelius
A Truther is a True Believer convinced by lies. You can't reason someone out of a thing they weren't reasoned into.There's a sucker born every minute-Barnum
BasqueArch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:45 PM   #54
threadworm
Graduate Poster

Lemme guess, continuing the carnage without question is what you would consider "rational".
There is a difference between questioning the legality and necessity of a war and delusion.

Just because I believe that all the evidence of planes hitting the towers and that this caused them to collapse is genuine, coherent and consistent, this does not equate to "I support your government's foreign policy decisions".

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:46 PM   #55
Hans
Philosopher

Personal attacks R US.
In reading this thread I believe the problem is that your technical information or idea is so far fetched and anti-science that anyone trying to response to it has the problem similar to trying to address a flat earther, impossible due to the depth of the non-information hole you have dug.

What does one say to a person who says 2+2=5 1/2?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:48 PM   #56
BasqueArch
Graduate Poster

Interesting story, and yet as much as you folks would like to make this thread about me, it is about the video "What Cut the Plane Shaped Hole." Care to comment on any details?
What caused the plane shaped hole in WTC2, videoed by over 40 cameras.
Old 8th January 2014, 02:49 PM   #57
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

The plane in the video caused it.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 02:51 PM   #58
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Personal attacks R US.
How do you figure?
Old 8th January 2014, 02:58 PM   #59
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Personal attacks R US.
You have silly claims, it is not an attack on you, you are only spreading lies, it is an attack on your silly lies.

Do you know why the engineer left? What does your family say about your fantasy missiles?

In this video I examine the North Tower impact damage on 9/11, allegedly caused by American Airlines Flight 11.

The damage evidence eliminates explosives alone as being the cause, and at the same time it eliminates a Boeing 767 or a reinforced jet of any kind. The video also dispenses with the hologram nonsense and pokes fun at the “mini-nuke” crowd as well as pokes a finger in the eye of the Judy Wood clique.

http://yankee451.com/2014/01/07/cut-plane-shaped-hole-episode-one/

Transcript here:
http://yankee451.com/2014/01/07/cut-plane-shaped-hole-episode-one/
LOL, in the first 7 seconds of your video, you proved Flight 11 hit the WTC. In the first 7 seconds. Please stop doing the silly claims of missiles, it is stupid.

http://www.ntsb.gov/doclib/foia/9_11/Rec_Radar_Data_Study_all_aircraft.pdf
The RADAR data matches the video showing Flight 11 hitting the WTC. Science proves your claims to be bogus claptrap you made up out of ignorance.

Quote:
– I don’t think missiles alone were used any more than explosives alone were used. I think it was a combination of the two.
I think one solution for the “plane” sightings is that there were a lot of aircraft in the air…so there may well be many people who saw a plane, but those who say they saw a plane melt into the building must be mistaken. http://yankee451.com/2014/01/07/cut-...e-episode-one/
Calling your fellow humans liars. They did see planes impact the WTC, and RADAR data proves it was 11 and 175, so the people were no mistaken, YOU ARE. And you can't figure out 911 without making up big lies.

People saw 11 and 175 impact the WTC and radar data shows the aircraft were 11 and 175. If you can't take the time to get the radar data, then you are spreading lies based on fantasy. You can't take the time to do the real work, but have plenty of time to lie about 911.

Last edited by beachnut; 8th January 2014 at 03:13 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 03:40 PM   #60
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by BasqueArch View Post
Not questioning bin Laden's plan to slaughter 3,000 US and international civilians is not rational. Not questioning the continuing fundamentalist religious butchery is not rational.
Nor commenting on a video you refuse to watch.
Old 8th January 2014, 03:42 PM   #61
yankee451
Master Poster

The plane in the video caused it.
And yet the damage allegedly caused by said plane indicates something else entirely, and from a different direction.

See, now's your chance to explain how the damage evidence is consistent with the story you don't question.
Old 8th January 2014, 03:45 PM   #62
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
In reading this thread I believe the problem is that your technical information or idea is so far fetched and anti-science that anyone trying to response to it has the problem similar to trying to address a flat earther, impossible due to the depth of the non-information hole you have dug.

What does one say to a person who says 2+2=5 1/2?
Anti-science?

Your "calculation" may work on paper but it isn't reflected in the damage.

What do you say to someone who hides behind numbers as a way to avoid reading the writing on the wall?

Did you see how I did that, I used "writing on the wall" to describe the hole in the wall...figured I should splain it to you.
Old 8th January 2014, 03:46 PM   #63
Peter May
Graduate Poster

[quote=yankee451;9748743]Yes.

Can you demonstrate how the east-west damage to the steel is consistent with a mostly hollow aluminum jet striking in a north-south trajectory?[/QUOT

I already gave you the numbers in a previous post, the math is simple enough.
Hollow is irrelevant, mass is relevant, don’t you get it?

Put simply, If I where to whack you up the side of the head with a brick wrapped in a slice of bacon, contra, a feather wrapped in a slice of bacon which is going to hurt most?

Give it your best shot!

Last edited by Peter May; 8th January 2014 at 04:00 PM.
Peter May is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 03:50 PM   #64
yankee451
Master Poster

[quote=Peter May;9749066]
Yes.

Can you demonstrate how the east-west damage to the steel is consistent with a mostly hollow aluminum jet striking in a north-south trajectory?[/QUOT

Hollow is irrelevant, mass is relevant, don’t you get it?

Put simply, If I where to whack you up the side of the head with a brick wrapped in a slice of bacon, contra, a feather wrapped in a slice of bacon which is going to hurt most?

Give it your best shot!
It certainly is relevant. Did you see the slow-motion video of the steel being sliced by the hollow, wing shaped cutting blade? No?

Want to take your best shot as to why steel cutting blades are not shaped like airfoils?
Old 8th January 2014, 03:55 PM   #65
Kid Eager
Philosopher

[quote=yankee451;9749085]
Originally Posted by Peter May View Post

It certainly is relevant. Did you see the slow-motion video of the steel being sliced by the hollow, wing shaped cutting blade? No?

Want to take your best shot as to why steel cutting blades are not shaped like airfoils?
Interesting. In your universe, weed whackers/edge trimmers or whatever you want to call them should not work, as nylon filament is soft and bendy...
Old 8th January 2014, 04:02 PM   #66
The Big Dog

Yes.

Can you demonstrate how the east-west damage to the steel is consistent with a mostly hollow aluminum jet striking in a north-south trajectory?
the hell? I can't watch your video, but this makes no sense.

Ok I just punched my north wall. The damage extends four inches east to west and two inches "deep" (a/k/ north to south).
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 04:06 PM   #67
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Physics, remember that class, did you cut, skip, or what?

Last edited by beachnut; 8th January 2014 at 04:27 PM.
Old 8th January 2014, 04:19 PM   #68
Redwood
Graduate Poster

It was da boid from the 1950s SF film, The Giant Claw.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg giant-claw2.jpg (52.6 KB, 3 views)
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 04:51 PM   #69
Hans
Philosopher

Anti-science?

Your "calculation" may work on paper but it isn't reflected in the damage.

What do you say to someone who hides behind numbers as a way to avoid reading the writing on the wall?

Did you see how I did that, I used "writing on the wall" to describe the hole in the wall...figured I should splain it to you.
Your premise is based on magic and non-reality so yes the term anti-science is appropriate, give me if you will one hard fact that you believe proves your case, then explain why none of the people schooled in engineering agree with you?
Old 8th January 2014, 04:53 PM   #70
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Physics, remember that class, did you cut, skip, or what?
Trivia question beechnut what are/were the fuel tanks of a 767 made of and how much did the biggest of them weigh when full of fuel?
Old 8th January 2014, 05:26 PM   #71
Yellow Astra
New Blood

[quote=yankee451;9749085]
Originally Posted by Peter May View Post

Hollow wings? hmm are there not fuel tanks with fuel in it, this has also a mass. Even the Air inside the cabin has a mass.
And do you actually have an idea what aluminum alloys are used for planes? They have almost the same tensile strength as steel that was used for constructing the twin towers.
Yellow Astra is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 06:08 PM   #72
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Why, what kind of jet were you thinking of?
The kind with two wings and a tail.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 06:08 PM   #73
Kid Eager
Philosopher

The OP still doesn't understand vectors, and what implications that has for an angled edge intersecting with a flat surface in a non-frictionless universe....
Old 8th January 2014, 06:26 PM   #74
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Dumb All Over View Post
A duck?
Better than my geese guess...

http://www.youtube.com/user/cjnewson88
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 06:27 PM   #75
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
The OP still doesn't understand vectors, and what implications that has for an angled edge intersecting with a flat surface in a non-frictionless universe....
Surely you can use your math to demonstrate how the east-west bends and twists were caused by aluminum sheeting formed into the shape of a jet with 30 degree swept back wings striking in a north-south trajectory.

Last edited by yankee451; 8th January 2014 at 06:28 PM.
Old 8th January 2014, 06:30 PM   #76
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

Junk
Get over it. AAL11 hit the North Tower. UAL175 hit the South Tower. You are wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/user/cjnewson88
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 06:31 PM   #77
HotRodDeluxe
Muse

Personal attacks R US.
Like this?

From the video's comments:

"I see another intellectually stunted JREF blowhard wandered away from the protection of the herd.

Careful, you are in danger of learning something."
HotRodDeluxe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 06:32 PM   #78
Justin39640
Illuminator

Surely you can use your math to demonstrate how the east-west bends and twists were caused by aluminum sheeting formed into the shape of a jet with 30 degree swept back wings striking in a north-south trajectory.

Last edited by Justin39640; 8th January 2014 at 06:34 PM.
Justin39640 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2014, 06:36 PM   #79
Kid Eager
Philosopher

http://yankee451.com/wp-content/uplo...row-burst1.gif
http://yankee451.com/wp-content/uplo...erspective.png
http://yankee451.com/wp-content/uplo...rdue-small.jpg
http://yankee451.com/wp-content/uplo...-approach1.gif
I've said it before: your force arrows are going in the wrong direction. The net force vector is *into* the building, not away from it. Reverse the direction of the arrows and you will see why the pillar deformations curve towards the point of impact.
Old 8th January 2014, 06:40 PM   #80
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by cjnewson88 View Post
Get over it. AAL11 hit the North Tower. UAL175 hit the South Tower. You are wrong.
Correct.

And the problem that he doesn't understand it does not make him right.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories