IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:18 PM   #41
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by ApolloGnomon View Post
Please include links to your proof of planted evidence. Remember, innuendo is not proof, nor is unsupported assertion.
It has already been moved. Evidently the OP's intent was well known even though the Pentagon wasn't specified.

So how do you know the dudes "picking up" the plane parts weren't planting them? Isn't it odd that they were cleaning up plane parts so quickly? You'd think they'd want to search for survivors.

Last edited by yankee451; 22nd January 2014 at 05:22 PM.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:22 PM   #42
Jrrarglblarg

If I ran the zoo fallacy and unsupported speculation.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:26 PM   #43
yankee451
Master Poster

If I ran the zoo fallacy and unsupported speculation.
If they're not planting plane parts what are they doing collecting souvenirs? Don't they know they're moving evidence, and without gloves?

http://www.newsfollowup.com/images/2...missile_lo.jpg

Edited by jhunter1163:  Edited for rule 5. Do not hotlink images from other sites.

Last edited by jhunter1163; 23rd January 2014 at 02:15 AM.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:28 PM   #44
Jrrarglblarg

I outlined the largest pieces of WTC plane ejecta on page 1. If you or anyone else have proof those objects were planted please present it. If you or anyone else has proof of airplane debris planted inside the Pentagon please present it. I have word from someone I consider a reliable witness that a horrific tangle of plane parts and gruesome human remains were thoroughly intermingled with building debris.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:29 PM   #45
Jrrarglblarg

Loaded questions are not proof but speculation.
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:29 PM   #46
yankee451
Master Poster

I outlined the largest pieces of WTC plane ejecta on page 1. If you or anyone else have proof those objects were planted please present it. If you or anyone else has proof of airplane debris planted inside the Pentagon please present it. I have word from someone I consider a reliable witness that a horrific tangle of plane parts and gruesome human remains were thoroughly intermingled with building debris.
LOL, there is more evidence they were planted than there is they came from a 757.
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:31 PM   #47
yankee451
Master Poster

Loaded questions are not proof but speculation.
They're planting plane parts. Prove they aren't and while you're at it explain why the heck they're even touching the evidence. Are they helping or hindering the investigation?
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:34 PM   #48
Jrrarglblarg

Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
LOL, there is more evidence they were planted than there is they came from a 757.
Please present it. Unsupported speculation is not proof.
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:36 PM   #49
Jrrarglblarg

They're planting plane parts. Prove they aren't and while you're at it explain why the heck they're even touching the evidence. Are they helping or hindering the investigation?
Proof for your unsupported assertion please.
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:36 PM   #50
yankee451
Master Poster

Please present it. Unsupported speculation is not proof.
See post 46. Proof they are planting plane parts.
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:39 PM   #51
Nessie
Penultimate Amazing

The US Military can invade whole nations on a moments notice, deploying tens of thousands of troops and billions of dollars worth of materiel across the planet. Why would it be impossible for them to plant plane parts at all sites?
Because that would require a massive coordinated coverup under the eyes of non military personel.

Because the military cannot do what you claim at a moments notice and certainly not the time scale available on 9/11

Because one is not like the other and they are not comparable.
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:40 PM   #52
Jrrarglblarg

Quote:
No it isn't. Loaded fallacious speculative questions are not proof.

Last edited by Jrrarglblarg; 22nd January 2014 at 05:43 PM.
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:44 PM   #53
Nessie
Penultimate Amazing

Proof of two men in suits holding plane parts they have either just picked up or they are putting down. That is all the photo is proof of.
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:45 PM   #54
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

If they're not planting plane parts what are they doing collecting souvenirs? Don't they know they're moving evidence, and without gloves?

Let's see:The Government has just commited perhaps the worst crime a US Adminsitration has ever commited,and they are dumb enough to plant evidence that openly?

Ya gotta love the truthers.....
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:46 PM   #55
Nessie
Penultimate Amazing

There is not enough information in that photo to prove anything you are claiming.
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:55 PM   #56
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Nessie View Post
Because that would require a massive coordinated coverup under the eyes of non military personel.
What non-military personnel? With the kind of money spent on the War on Terra, why would non-military personnel be more trustworthy than the military personnel. Aren't you really saying "it's too big for me to wrap my brain around, so it can't be true"? Isn't that the definition of the Big Lie?

Because the military cannot do what you claim at a moments notice and certainly not the time scale available on 9/11
The Afghan War began while the towers were still smoking, that's close enough to a moment's notice for me, but if you'd like to split that hair then let me correct that to "very quickly".

Because one is not like the other and they are not comparable.
Means, motive and opportunity. The military is the most likely suspect with the most infrastructure in place to be able to pull it off, and after the last 12 years of promotions and war money the military has been rolling in, the motive is unquestionably there.
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:57 PM   #57
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Let's see:The Government has just commited perhaps the worst crime a US Adminsitration has ever commited,and they are dumb enough to plant evidence that openly?
Why not? The general public is not smart enough to notice.
Old 22nd January 2014, 05:58 PM   #58
Jrrarglblarg

Questions and speculation are not proof.

My brother was in the Pentagon. He told me he saw aircraft debris and human remains thoroughly comingled with building debris inside the building. I have no reason to disbelieve his testimony. We both had God's Own security clearances and swapped classified stories.
Old 22nd January 2014, 06:01 PM   #59
NoahFence
Banned

Where did they stage the plane parts? Why didn't anybody documenting the events at the pentagon mention those people were putting parts on the ground, as opposed to what they were really doing, which was clearing the area?

WHAT IS YOUR GOAL HERE?
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2014, 06:04 PM   #60
yankee451
Master Poster

Proof of two men in suits holding plane parts they have either just picked up or they are putting down. That is all the photo is proof of.
Why would they touch any of the plane parts. Wasn't there an effort to photograph the crime scene as it was? Why did cleanup commence prior to rescue efforts?

True believers are pushovers for authority to manipulate. They believe authority by virtue of their authority. Power corrupts sure, but the more important lesson is the corrupt seek power.
Old 22nd January 2014, 06:08 PM   #61
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
Where did they stage the plane parts? Why didn't anybody documenting the events at the pentagon mention those people were putting parts on the ground, as opposed to what they were really doing, which was clearing the area?
Why would they be clearing the area? Is that what usually happens at plane crashes? Were they with the FAA crash investigation? Were they collecting the parts to put them in a big warehouse and rebuild the plane? No? Pity, much could have been learned.

Wonder why they were so concerned with putting those parts there.
Old 22nd January 2014, 06:08 PM   #62
NoahFence
Banned

The general public isn't smart enough to see a few flatbed trucks with aircraft debris pull up to the side of a massive office building that's on fire, and have suited businessmen and first responders sprinkle parts over the lawn?

In broad daylight?

Lemme guess...YOU'RE smart enough. Amirite??
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2014, 06:13 PM   #63
NoahFence
Banned

Why would they be clearing the area? Is that what usually happens at plane crashes? Were they with the FAA crash investigation? Were they collecting the parts to put them in a big warehouse and rebuild the plane? No? Pity, much could have been learned.

Wonder why they were so concerned with putting those parts there.
Uh... Unless i'm mistaken and those parts are still there, someone had to move them at some point.
Planting aircraft pats on 9-11 at the crash sites undetected is impossible.

But you know that, don't you? This is just a game to you, isn't it?
Old 22nd January 2014, 06:16 PM   #64
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
Uh... Unless i'm mistaken and those parts are still there, someone had to move them at some point.
Planting aircraft pats on 9-11 at the crash sites undetected is impossible.

But you know that, don't you? This is just a game to you, isn't it?
Impossible because someone would report it?

Who would they report it to, praytell?
Old 22nd January 2014, 06:19 PM   #65
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Lmfao
They are collecting pieces off the lawn because vehicles and rescue personnel will be using that area. Its collection and preservation. Other than work gloves to protect from cuts why would they need gloves? Why would it be required to delay rescue and fire fighting to put gloves on?
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2014, 06:25 PM   #66
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Lmfao
They are collecting pieces off the lawn because vehicles and rescue personnel will be using that area. Its collection and preservation. Other than work gloves to protect from cuts why would they need gloves? Why would it be required to delay rescue and fire fighting to put gloves on?
You'd think dragging out an injured co worker would facilitate rescue efforts better than picking up pieces of aluminum foil, but logic works in mysterious ways in the World of the True Believers.
Old 22nd January 2014, 06:29 PM   #67
Jrrarglblarg

Riiiight.

My best friend's hairdresser's cousin saw Elvis.
That might be true, might not. I have no information either way, nor do I have any way of vetting the source. I do have a way of vetting the source of my information. I've known him "for a while" and our pattern of communication included sharing of true information to which on or the other of us had classified access.

You might not believe it, but your disbelief alone does not constitute proof of anything.
Old 22nd January 2014, 06:33 PM   #68
Jrrarglblarg

Why would they touch any of the plane parts. Wasn't there an effort to photograph the crime scene as it was? Why did cleanup commence prior to rescue efforts?
If I Ran The Zoo fallacy again, with speculative questions. I don't have enough context for the photograph -- all I see is men holding scraps of plane. I don't know who took the picture, when it was taken or what data gathering may or may be appropriate or have been performed prior to this point in time.
Quote:
True believers are pushovers for authority to manipulate. They believe authority by virtue of their authority. Power corrupts sure, but the more important lesson is the corrupt seek power.
Lovely ad hominim, but that's not the subject of the thread. Do try to stay on topic.
Old 22nd January 2014, 06:38 PM   #69
NoahFence
Banned

Impossible because someone would report it?

Who would they report it to, praytell?
SomeONE?
Lol

Old 22nd January 2014, 06:41 PM   #70
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

You'd think dragging out an injured co worker would facilitate rescue efforts better than picking up pieces of aluminum foil, but logic works in mysterious ways in the World of the True Believers.
There is a reason why most of the time that people running into burning buildings are not dressed in white shirts, ties and dress shoes. It tends to simply increase the number of people requiring rescue.

So, having found a laughably scant , far from conclusive, and skewed iota of evidence to bolster planted aircraft parts, will you now move onto evidence of radar data?
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2014, 07:07 PM   #71
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

So we're at the stage where we are asking yankee to provide the evidence that debris was planted?

Asking a no planer to provide evidence.. that's never going to happen guys.
http://www.youtube.com/user/cjnewson88
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2014, 07:08 PM   #72
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

The US Military can invade whole nations on a moments notice

A) That only works if your definition of "moment" is "eight months."

B) That only works if the US doesn't mind every single person with a camera being able to record everything they're doing.

It's not like Saddam Hussein didn't know we were massing troops in Saudi Arabia. He just had no way to defend his western border. [url=http://www.questia.com/library/1P2-33363275/us-military-in-gulf-builds-toward-blockade-of-iraq\The Christian Science Monitor]/url] somehow got wind of the US deployment six months before we invaded Iraq.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2014, 07:11 PM   #73
Nessie
Penultimate Amazing

What non-military personnel? With the kind of money spent on the War on Terra, why would non-military personnel be more trustworthy than the military personnel. Aren't you really saying "it's too big for me to wrap my brain around, so it can't be true"? Isn't that the definition of the Big Lie?

The Afghan War began while the towers were still smoking, that's close enough to a moment's notice for me, but if you'd like to split that hair then let me correct that to "very quickly".

Means, motive and opportunity. The military is the most likely suspect with the most infrastructure in place to be able to pull it off, and after the last 12 years of promotions and war money the military has been rolling in, the motive is unquestionably there.
And from those answers you clearly have no evidence let alone proof the debris was planted.

I only occasionally drop by 9/11 conspiracy threads to see if there has been any improvement in the evidencing abilities of the no planers. There has not.
Old 22nd January 2014, 07:14 PM   #74
Nessie
Penultimate Amazing

So you have no idea who they are or what they are doing. You are the pushover when it comes to being manipulated.
Old 22nd January 2014, 07:32 PM   #75
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

The burden of proof lies with the people claiming the parts are genuine. Do you have any proof they weren't planted?
Try again. Truthers have the burden of proof to provide eveidence to support their claims, which no Truther has ever done

Last edited by Tinfoil Hater; 22nd January 2014 at 07:34 PM.
Tinfoil Hater is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2014, 08:19 PM   #76
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

Edited by Cuddles:  Edited quote of moderated post.
So can I assume you don't think Truthers have the burden of proof to back their claims? With the many Truther claims of planted plane wreckage, there has never been any evidene to support their claims. The fact the planes existed, were crashed by terroists, the people on the planes were never seen again, there were scores of eye witnesses to the crashes and plane debris was photographed and recovered is proof positive the planes and resulting plane wreckage existed.

Or do you think everything was a hologram?

Clearly you are a no planer. Where is your evidence to back your position that the wreckage was planted (or that no planes crashed)?

Last edited by Cuddles; 23rd January 2014 at 06:05 AM.
Tinfoil Hater is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2014, 08:25 PM   #77
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

Seriously? This is your 'evidence' of plane wreckage being planted? If so, who were these men? Where did they get the wreckage? Where is the papertrail? A paranoid conclusion drawn from a photo is not evidence of anything being planted
Old 22nd January 2014, 08:32 PM   #78
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

And your evidence they were planting plane parts would be.....?
Old 22nd January 2014, 08:36 PM   #79
fess
Graduate Poster

The general public is not smart enough, but you are?
Old 22nd January 2014, 08:38 PM   #80
fess
Graduate Poster

Why would they be planting evidence after the crash?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories