IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 25th January 2014, 09:37 PM   #161
david.watts
Critical Thinker

And not only was it one tough kettle, it was pressurized at 8.4 PSI with ... AIR!
david.watts is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2014, 09:39 PM   #162
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

QUOTE=yankee451;9792836]Nope, you responded predictably.[/quote]

I responded with what the evidence shows.

Again, with no countering evidence to suggest otherwise.

Do you have anything substantial for me yankee because this is becoming a common theme with you.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2014, 10:20 PM   #163
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Can we get back to proof of evidence being planted?

Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
I have. Photos of people planting evidence.
How can you tell they are planting, not collecting evidence?

Do you have any of this?:

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
  • Eyewitnesses, corroborating each other
  • Confessions
  • Any kind of paper trail
  • Names of people doing the planting
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2014, 10:27 PM   #164
Jrrarglblarg

Originally Posted by ApolloGnomon View Post
Stop dodging my question and tell me how many feet of jet would be crushed by the concrete wall.
Sorry, what? Why do you ask?
Because you said:

Which would have destroyed the weakest impacting body first which would be the jet. So what burrowed through the brick and concrete facade, mowed down a forest of reinforced concrete pillars and punched a 12 foot circular exit hole before vanishing into thin air?
and I'm trying to help you prove your point.

There are two questions here, you can answer them in either order.
1) How much of the 180 foot length of a 757 travelling 500mph would be crushed while decelerating into an ideal impervious target.

B) How much of the 500mph would be left in the mass of crushed aluminum (and non-aluminum) of the jet after decelerating into an ideal impervious target.

Your claim. I'm helping you defend it. All you have to do is provide some numbers. Even wildly estimated round numbers would get us started defending your claim that 300,000 lbs of mass traveling 500mph suddenly becomes massless as it experiences elastic deformation via sudden deceleration into an unmovable target.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2014, 10:48 PM   #165
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Orphia Nay View Post

Thanks, I'm certain he has me on ignore. One way (and not a good one) to avoid answering difficult questions is to pretend they don't exist.
Old 25th January 2014, 11:15 PM   #166
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

Conspiracy theorist accusations of "planted evidence" are obvious lies they use as a dodge when the evidence contradicts their fairy tales.

Always beware of those that overuse, capitalize and blanket themselves in them word "truth". I may not always know the truth, but i do know when i'm being lied too.
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th January 2014, 12:54 AM   #167
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
To answer the original question:

No, there is no proof, and no proof has been presented by any credible source.

Would you like a quality illustration of the logistics behind moving and staging a plane crash? I thought you would, here is what it took to stage the crash for the TV series "Lost":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wOuZiRBSzo

Take note of the number of people involved and the size of the various containers and trucks involved. Remember, you also have to account for the missing aircraft, all of their parts have to match, which means you have to counterfeit 3 passenger jets.

Then there are the passengers.
Interesting, the best way to fake a plane crash is to use an actual plane.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th January 2014, 05:22 AM   #168
SpitfireIX
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Orphia Nay View Post

Yankee will be taking a two-week enforced vacation, so you'll have to wait at least that long before you can hope for a reply.
Old 26th January 2014, 09:11 AM   #169
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by tsig View Post
Interesting, the best way to fake a plane crash is to use an actual plane.
It seems to be a recurrent theme.

Another recent example being that the easiest way to make an airplane shaped hole in a building is to fly an airplane into the building.

We could formulate a generic hypothesis here:

"If you want something that looks like or behaves like an airplane - use an airplane."

ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th January 2014, 09:35 AM   #170
Nessie
Penultimate Amazing

I have. Photos of people planting evidence.
Lets see them please. The photo already shown does not evidence planting of evidence. We do not know what the two men are doing.
Old 26th January 2014, 09:56 AM   #171
SpitfireIX
Philosopher

Originally Posted by ApolloGnomon View Post
Now unless you are prepared to back the claim that the entire Dep't of Computer Science of Purdue University is in on the conspiracy, AND can show actual data of your own that contradicts their data, the Purdue FEA stands.

Actually, the analyses were collaborative efforts between both the CS and the structural engineering departments. So elements of two departments would have had to have been in on it.
Old 26th January 2014, 10:12 AM   #172
Jrrarglblarg

Originally Posted by SpitfireIX View Post
Actually, the analyses were collaborative efforts between both the CS and the structural engineering departments. So elements of two departments would have had to have been in on it.
I know that but with these arguments I find it helpful to simplify the CT absurdity to a level I'm willing to type repeatedly.

In 1, 5, or 10 years an undergrad could do a basic FEA on laptop with over the counter physics software. Tho NWO Garden Gnomes would need to prevent that, worldwide, until heat death of the universe to pull off the nope lamer CT.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th January 2014, 06:04 PM   #173
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post
It seems to be a recurrent theme.

Another recent example being that the easiest way to make an airplane shaped hole in a building is to fly an airplane into the building.

We could formulate a generic hypothesis here:

"If you want something that looks like or behaves like an airplane - use an airplane."

Now you are just being nutty.
Old 26th January 2014, 11:33 PM   #174
Mycroft
High Priest of Ed

Which would have destroyed the weakest impacting body first which would be the jet.
"Destroyed", in this context means that after it impacts a building, it is no longer useful as a jet. It doesn't mean that it's mass an inertia goes away and it can't do any more damage to the building.
Mycroft is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th January 2014, 11:41 PM   #175
Jrrarglblarg

That is exactly where I was headed and trying to lead the conversation. Not that it matters. No planerism requires throwing out 99% of the evidence and misunderstanding or misinterpreting the remainder.
Old 26th January 2014, 11:46 PM   #176
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
"Destroyed", in this context means that after it impacts a building, it is no longer useful as a jet. It doesn't mean that it's mass an inertia goes away and it can't do any more damage to the building.
Pah, You know nothing about physics. The contents of a jet travelling at 500mph are themselved stationary, so therefore do not contribute to the momentum or resulting damage, apparently.

And compression *reduces* density, so the gummint story you saw on TeeVee is impossible!

Anyway, the plane Vanished Into Thin Air, so any debris you saw must have been planted, because I have photos of people holding debris.

The JASSMs did it - and were concealed by hologram projectors. The hologram projectors were concealed by smoke machines

The fact that you sheeple couldn't see this proves how effective the concealment was.

For the full story, watch my video, where I show you how to pull a rabbit out of my hat. Remember, it's in colour, so it must be true.

Also it's not on TeeVee, and every person who's done their own research knows that all the best scientific and research discoveries are published on YouTube first... peer review only conceals all the best discoveries.
Old 27th January 2014, 12:29 AM   #177
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
Also it's not on TeeVee, and every person who's done their own research knows that all the best scientific and research discoveries are published on YouTube first... peer review only conceals all the best discoveries.

Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th January 2014, 02:28 PM   #178
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Would you prefer 'disappeared without a trace?"
Oh, are we now asking you to explain where all the occupants of the flights went?

Ok, I'll bite. Where'd they go yankee?
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th January 2014, 02:31 PM   #179
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
This^^

While I was driving a motorcycle at 100 Km/H, I had a bee hit me in the helmet . The bee was completely destroyed but the impact did manage to throw my head back significantly. I can only thank heaven that this was not an aluminum bee.

Last edited by jaydeehess; 27th January 2014 at 02:58 PM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th January 2014, 02:53 PM   #180
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
This^^

I had a bee hit me in the helmet while driving a motorcycle at 100 Km/H. The bee was completely destroyed but the impact did manage to throw my head back significantly. I can only thank heaven that this was not an aluminum bee.
I didn't know bees could fly that fast! (alternatively, that bees could reach the handlebars...)

Last edited by Kid Eager; 27th January 2014 at 02:54 PM.
Kid Eager is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th January 2014, 02:59 PM   #181
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
I didn't know bees could fly that fast! (alternatively, that bees could reach the handlebars...)
my grade ten English teacher would be shaking his head at me.

Fixed it!
Old 27th January 2014, 06:01 PM   #182
ozeco41
Philosopher

my grade ten English teacher would be shaking his head at me.

Fixed it!
We had somebody "naval gazing" the other day
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th January 2014, 06:30 PM   #183
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

We had somebody "naval gazing" the other day
Well if there is a sea faring military presence nearby........
Old 27th January 2014, 06:33 PM   #184
ozeco41
Philosopher

Well if there is a sea faring military presence nearby........
On the same theme applied to the OP - if bits of Boeing were "planted" back in 2001 - by now there should have been a lot of trees on the Pentagon lawns and several harvests of Cessnas and Beechcraft flying around.

Old 27th January 2014, 08:31 PM   #185
Jrrarglblarg

On the same theme applied to the OP - if bits of Boeing were "planted" back in 2001 - by now there should have been a lot of trees on the Pentagon lawns and several harvests of Cessnas and Beechcraft flying around.
They might end up with an infestation of Piper Traumahawks. I suggest annual spraying to prevent it.
Old 27th January 2014, 11:04 PM   #186
HotRodDeluxe
Muse

Do they fruit?
HotRodDeluxe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th January 2014, 11:16 PM   #187
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by HotRodDeluxe View Post
Do they fruit?
Only in "Daylight Saving Time" when there are no cane toads in the area.
Old 28th January 2014, 06:12 AM   #188
SpitfireIX
Philosopher

This^^

While I was driving a motorcycle at 100 Km/H, I had a bee hit me in the helmet . The bee was completely destroyed but the impact did manage to throw my head back significantly. I can only thank heaven that this was not an aluminum bee.

Back and to the left?
Old 28th January 2014, 07:51 AM   #189
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Back and to the left?
Yes, and then blew out the window of the car in the next lane.
Old 28th January 2014, 01:48 PM   #190
david.watts
Critical Thinker

Back and to the left?
Back and to the left? What direction was the bee coming from?

Last edited by david.watts; 28th January 2014 at 01:49 PM.
david.watts is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th January 2014, 02:07 PM   #191
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by david.watts View Post
Back and to the left? What direction was the bee coming from?
From the direction of the grassy knoll obviously.

Geesh
Old 28th January 2014, 02:10 PM   #192
Jrrarglblarg

But you could never get 3 bees in 6 seconds.
Old 28th January 2014, 02:54 PM   #193
david.watts
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
From the direction of the grassy knoll obviously.

Geesh
Since the car was moving so slowly, the bee would have been buzzing along very, very fast. I wonder if the bee was exceeding Vmo.

And I agree, no way to get off three bees in six seconds.

And, I wonder if the radar returns were actually ... bees. That would just about explain everything. But probably not.

Last edited by david.watts; 28th January 2014 at 02:55 PM.
Old 28th January 2014, 04:38 PM   #194
Mark F
Graduate Poster

I fear we may be digressing just a bit.

Maybe
Old 28th January 2014, 05:10 PM   #195
ozeco41
Philosopher

Maybe
Take care that you don't drift into double standards Mark - applying two grades higher standards to debunkers than you apply to truthers or trolls.

Every debunker post from #178 forward is IMO:

1) Based on valid and accurate use of analogy or metaphor as the chosen style.
2) a legitimate argument or contribution to a reasoned hypothesis - whether or not the topic is trivial.

We rarely if ever see reasoned argument directly related to truther claims.

Yet here we see "reasoned argument" from debunkers - so that counts as one grade better than "no reason" "non-argument" from truthers; AND

All the subject debunker posts are cleverly framed in analogy or metaphor - that is a good teaching technique - it engages the readers intellect in translating the parallel messages - so that also counts as at least one more grade better.

Overall the concept of learning though humour is well proven and also fun.

So, why criticise Grade 3 performance from numerous debunkers when it is rare for truthers or trolls to achieve Grade 1???

However I must award one credit point to david.watts - in such enlightened company his humorous efforts must be worth Grade 2.

Last edited by ozeco41; 28th January 2014 at 05:39 PM. Reason: spelin
Old 28th January 2014, 05:33 PM   #196
Jrrarglblarg

Maybe
Thread quality is not suffering from the digression, IMO. Mods might disagree.
Old 17th April 2016, 08:34 AM   #197
yankee451
Master Poster

This video examines evidence that proves the NYPD is knee-deep in 9/11 fraud.

Transcript:

Hi, Steve De’ak here. It’s September 11 2014 and we’re now 13 years into the war on terror – still with no end in sight. In honor of the day I’d like to share one of the more ridiculous chapters of the Official 9/11 story and to offer a way out.

St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church was the only non WTC building to be destroyed in the 9/11 attacks and sat almost 700 linear feet away from the north tower. This church served as a backdrop for photographs provided by the NYPD depicting an airplane wheel lodged in what we are told is an external wall panel knocked loose from the north tower. The problem with that tale is that this wall panel neither flew from the north tower, nor indeed was ever part of its construction therefore this photograph is evidence that on at least some level, and it appears to be a very high level, the NYPD is involved in 9/11.

The construction of the panel is one clue that it is a fake but the most obvious reason is that the spandrels are bent in the wrong direction.

The spandrels were the plates that tied the wall panels together, and their connections had at least 24 bolts, half of which needed to snap in order for the wall panel to be pushed out in its entirety, and that’s not even considering the 24 bolts connecting the top and bottom connections. The plane debris allegedly struck FROM THE INSIDE so hard that it snapped all the connections simultaneously and still contained enough energy to push this 6 ton wall panel almost 700 horizontal feet while falling 1000 vertical feet.

It then settled to the ground without shattering the concrete but they screwed up with the spandrels – they are bent exactly opposite from how they would have been bent had that panel actually been pushed from the inside. What we are looking at is a mockup of a WTC wall panel that was probably used as part of a target practice wall, and then trucked to the site, dropped onto the pavement and beat up with sledge hammers.

St. Nicholas Church provided a heart wrenching backdrop for these propaganda photos, also notable are the fire and the American flag. Conveniently for the perpetrators, the wall panel and the church were buried in the collapse, but these photographs expose the depth of the corruption that continues to support the 9/11 myth. For the NYPD to be right about that wall panel Flight 11 had to cut through a whole steel building and still have enough force to snap dozens of bolts and shoot 6 tons of steel 700 feet, a clear impossibility. At 9/11 Crash Test we have a small but dedicated group of people willing to put that claim to the test. We are seeking volunteers to help start a revolution of awareness that the level of corruption in world government has reached a critical mass all based on the lies of 9/11.

It has been 13 years since that day, isn’t it about time we started facing the truth?

The fastest way to end the wars is by exposing the lies that spawned them. Please join us at 9/11 Crash Test.org for a rocket-powered shortcut to reality.

Thank you.

http://yankee451.com/?p=2483
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 08:48 AM   #198
Jrrarglblarg

Quote:
The problem with that tale is that this wall panel neither flew from the north tower, nor indeed was ever part of its construction therefore this photograph is evidence that on at least some level, and it appears to be a very high level, the NYPD is involved in 9/11.
I refuse to watch your videos, so thanks for the transcript.

If the wall panel was not part of the building, as you assert without evidence, the NWO Garden Gnomes would have had to truck it in and put it into place in broad daylight in front of God and everyone, in the exact window of opportunity during building collapse.

This idea is dumb. Dumber than dumb. Fankly, it's even dumber than your Soviet Smoke Machine.
Old 17th April 2016, 10:16 AM   #199
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
The fastest way to end the wars is by exposing the lies that spawned them. Please join us at 9/11 Crash Test.org for a rocket-powered shortcut to reality.
Spreading lies to end wars?

Shortcut to reality? or a non-stop trip to the land of insane claims...

Someone ... lol - liar mocking the murder of thousands with insane dumbed down claims even 9/11 truth faith based followers can debunk.

This would be funny if not for the loss of life at the hands of idiots for UBL, who now appear to be not as dumb as some.
Old 17th April 2016, 10:48 AM   #200
Allen773
Graduate Poster

The real question is, who fertilized the planted evidence in the NWO Garden?
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories