IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 17th April 2016, 10:56 AM   #201
njslim
Graduate Poster

So they planted the airplane parts .....??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRw8HkwwLVw

Starting at 8:45 can see shower of debris as United 175 strikes South Tower

At 9:30 on Vessey St see aircraft parts scattered around street next to victim
Deborah Mardenfeld

She was also cut in half by piece of landing ear strut

Explain how planted aircraft parts live and how they planted victims.....??
njslim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 11:30 AM   #202
Axxman300
Philosopher

He can't explain the "hows".

He has never met anyone in the NYPD. If he had he'd know that like every other police department in the US, the NYPD doesn't like cop-killers.

When an NYPD officer is murdered it is all hands on deck. Civil Liberties are pushed to the wall in the manhunt. The longer the manhunt goes on, the more police officers show up to work the case on their own time. Retired cops and detectives join in the hunt.

Nobody kills a NYPD officer and gets away with it.

So the idea that you can murder 71 New York cops and not only get away with it, but the NYPD will help cover it up?

I think these charges are better made in person.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/ho...ormation.shtml

That's their contact information. Call ahead and tell them you're coming.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 12:26 PM   #203
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by njslim View Post
So they planted the airplane parts .....??

[url]
At 9:30 on Vessey St see aircraft parts scattered around street next to victim
Deborah Mardenfeld

She was also cut in half by piece of landing ear strut
I missed that on the video. Have you verified this rumor?
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 12:48 PM   #204
yankee451
Master Poster

Video link to evidence that the NYPD planted plane parts, and a whole wall panel too:

https://youtu.be/vSi_9S-S6kI
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 02:15 PM   #205
fuelair
Banned

Have Truthers provided any proof that evidence was planted?

Not a single tirdsworth in all the years they have been making **** up!!!!!!!! And none of the **** they have made up has been able to pass a single evidentiary or scientific smell test based on all the evidence that was observed/found/examined/pieced together/etc........
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 02:20 PM   #206
fuelair
Banned

And, I am certain that all their mommies, daddies or other relatives they hide in the basements of (while pouting or sobbing loud and long over how many real people pay them no attention and find them pathetic and laughable) really, really wish they would grow the hell up and get a life and some kind of job - and wash and dress better so they might even find a girlfriend.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 02:36 PM   #207
Mycroft
High Priest of Ed

Originally Posted by Jrrarglblarg View Post
I refuse to watch your videos, so thanks for the transcript.

If the wall panel was not part of the building, as you assert without evidence, the NWO Garden Gnomes would have had to truck it in and put it into place in broad daylight in front of God and everyone, in the exact window of opportunity during building collapse.

This idea is dumb. Dumber than dumb. Fankly, it's even dumber than your Soviet Smoke Machine.
Actually, if the wall panel doesn't come from the WTC, then it just means we don't know where it came from. Saying it must be evidence either way is a false choice.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Mycroft is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 02:49 PM   #208
Mycroft
High Priest of Ed

Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
Actually, if the wall panel doesn't come from the WTC, then it just means we don't know where it came from. Saying it must be evidence either way is a false choice.

Somehow I hit send before adding:

The theory that the wall panel was trucked there lacks evidence. It would need a pretty big truck and would have to have been done at a time when there would have been lots of witnesses. How could that possibly have happened without anyone seeing?

I'm not convinced that the direction of the bent steel somehow disproves its origin of the WTC, but if it did it's still not evidence of a cover up at the NYPD. All it proves is that the guy who made the video doesn't understand how the steel got bent that way.

Mycroft is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 05:04 PM   #209
njslim
Graduate Poster

Comes from Documentary "9/11 EMERGENCY ROOM" about NY Downtown Hospital

Why dont you look up Deborah Mardenfeld ?

Notice the gruesome injuries she suffered that day ......

When she walked out, onto the corner of Church and Vesey Streets, she saw the second plane hit the south tower. ''I heard, 'Run for cover,' '' she said. She did, and that is the last thing she remembers about what she calls ''the accident.''

She was struck by large pieces of debris, perhaps the landing gear from the plane. Good Samaritans kept her from being trampled and eventually flagged down an ambulance.

When Mr. St. John reached her, talking his way through barricades and slogging through debris as thick as autumn leaves, he recalled, ''only her hair was recognizable.''

Even so, at first her story seemed to have a happy ending. Doctors were able to save her legs. She appeared on ''Dateline NBC'' on Sept. 16, able to speak and thanking everyone who had helped her.
njslim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 05:40 PM   #210
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

Originally Posted by njslim View Post
Comes from Documentary "9/11 EMERGENCY ROOM" about NY Downtown Hospital

Why dont you look up Deborah Mardenfeld ?

Notice the gruesome injuries she suffered that day ......

When she walked out, onto the corner of Church and Vesey Streets, she saw the second plane hit the south tower. ''I heard, 'Run for cover,' '' she said. She did, and that is the last thing she remembers about what she calls ''the accident.''

She was struck by large pieces of debris, perhaps the landing gear from the plane. Good Samaritans kept her from being trampled and eventually flagged down an ambulance.

When Mr. St. John reached her, talking his way through barricades and slogging through debris as thick as autumn leaves, he recalled, ''only her hair was recognizable.''

Even so, at first her story seemed to have a happy ending. Doctors were able to save her legs. She appeared on ''Dateline NBC'' on Sept. 16, able to speak and thanking everyone who had helped her.
found this twoofer forum:

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php...4aea3fa21759f5

I have found out why some people here mentioned the word "vicsims". I never knew that there were lifeforms (I refuse to see them as humans)that would literally think that those that were injured during the attacks were stage-actors...

Do twoofers even have any moral standards??

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 06:16 PM   #211
Axxman300
Philosopher

Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Video link to evidence that the NYPD planted plane parts, and a whole wall panel too:

Watched the video.

A number a problems with your accusations. The biggest is the clear damage to the sidewalk and curb. The panel lies flat, meaning it struck the street with great force...the kind of force you get from falling a thousand feet to the ground.

Then, the idiot in the video says that the NYPD trucked the structure into place and then officers "pounded on it with sledges hammers".... First, you need to get it off the truck, that means a crane - a big crane. Second, policemen pounding on steel with sledge hammers would be very loud and would attract the attention of the THOUSANDS OF BYSTANDERS present in that area after the first strike. Plus, the truck would have to cross one of the bridges, and there would have been witnesses there too.

The truck and crane would have blocked traffic, that would have been on the news radio traffic updates in the hour before the first strike...because moving a piece that large would have taken 40 to 70 minutes. Those traffic reports are all still on tape in the various archives of NYC radio stations and would be easily looked up.

Come on, Tuesday morning in Manhattan and nobody saw anything?
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 06:17 PM   #212
Axxman300
Philosopher

Originally Posted by tinribmancer View Post
I have found out why some people here mentioned the word "vicsims". I never knew that there were lifeforms (I refuse to see them as humans)that would literally think that those that were injured during the attacks were stage-actors...

Their morals boil down to this: America bad. We're justified in flinging poo.
Old 17th April 2016, 06:54 PM   #213
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

That isn't evidence, that is some moron clueless about physics and babbling a bunch of nonsense.
Old 17th April 2016, 10:03 PM   #214
Redwood
Graduate Poster

Yankee 451, why don't you arrange for a confrontation with Debbie Mardenfeld in front of a bunch of 9/11 emergency responders? It could be interesting! (Sorry, but I refuse to be accountable for their response to your allegations!)
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2016, 02:23 AM   #215
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Watched the video.

A number a problems with your accusations. The biggest is the clear damage to the sidewalk and curb. The panel lies flat, meaning it struck the street with great force...the kind of force you get from falling a thousand feet to the ground.

Then, the idiot in the video says that the NYPD trucked the structure into place and then officers "pounded on it with sledges hammers".... First, you need to get it off the truck, that means a crane - a big crane. Second, policemen pounding on steel with sledge hammers would be very loud and would attract the attention of the THOUSANDS OF BYSTANDERS present in that area after the first strike. Plus, the truck would have to cross one of the bridges, and there would have been witnesses there too.

The truck and crane would have blocked traffic, that would have been on the news radio traffic updates in the hour before the first strike...because moving a piece that large would have taken 40 to 70 minutes. Those traffic reports are all still on tape in the various archives of NYC radio stations and would be easily looked up.

Come on, Tuesday morning in Manhattan and nobody saw anything?
Yeah, I just watched the video and the part about 'pounding it with sledgehammers' made made laugh out loud (for real, not in a Malbec/ Daniel way).
It's another take on the 'clueless conspiracy' theme. Why did they not use an actual panel from the building, and bend it the right way with their sneaky sledgehammers? Why use such an obvious fraud? Seriously, if the NWO is actually this incompetent, why do truthers bother? Sooner or later the whole conspiracy is going to blow itself up without any interference from anyone else. Perhaps one of our resident truthers should check New York's hospitals to see how many mysterious sledgehammer injuries were treated during that time.

Bring Back the Yak! P.J. Denyer
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2016, 08:15 AM   #216
fuelair
Banned

found this twoofer forum:

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php...4aea3fa21759f5

No, only immoral, evil and incredibly incompetent/stupid ones -which they work tirelessly and at great lengths from their lonely basements/attics in the dwellings of relatives willing to take them in as fixer-uppers to perform.
Old 18th April 2016, 08:24 AM   #217
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Why wouldn't the panel be 'pre-pounded'?
Andy_Ross is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2016, 09:38 AM   #218
ozeco41
Philosopher

I never knew that there were lifeforms (I refuse to see them as humans)that would literally think that those that were injured during the attacks were stage-actors...

Rhetorical question?

They have zero respect for truth but the zero respect for normal compassionate consideration of other persons - is a bit reminiscent of Westboro Baptist.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2016, 09:42 AM   #219
Sunstealer
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Why wouldn't the panel be 'pre-pounded'?
You've got to hand it to him in some way. To come up with the idea that someone is going to transport a large heavy steel component with part of a landing gear embedded, to a site that has just had a building crashed into by a plane, and then pound it with hammers, that takes a certain kind of speshul.

It's a great example of truther's lack of thinking things through.

I can just see it now, 10 men in black suits with sunglasses banging away at a panel with sledgehammers in the middle of all the chaos.
Sunstealer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2016, 02:16 PM   #220
yankee451
Master Poster

The title asks if truthers have provided proof of planted plane parts. They have. And?
Old 18th April 2016, 03:37 PM   #221
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
Somehow I hit send before adding:

The theory that the wall panel was trucked there lacks evidence.
The evidence that it didn't fly from the North Tower is listed in the video, and anyone who is familiar with the construction of the WTC can see that the panel in the street was not part of it. So where did it come from if it wasn't trucked in? I assume you're going to insist it flew several hundreds of feet and fell a thousand feet without leaving a crater.
Old 18th April 2016, 04:07 PM   #222
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

The evidence that it didn't fly from the North Tower is listed in the video, and anyone who is familiar with the construction of the WTC can see that the panel in the street was not part of it. So where did it come from if it wasn't trucked in? I assume you're going to insist it flew several hundreds of feet and fell a thousand feet without leaving a crater.
Yes it did. How do you think it could get there without the hundreds of people walking the streets seeing it done? I'm guessing you've never actually been to NYC.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2016, 04:11 PM   #223
fuelair
Banned

The title asks if truthers have provided proof of planted plane parts. They have. And?
No, they have not. You know it, I know it and the posters here that are not troofer idiots all know it!!!!!!!!
Old 18th April 2016, 04:38 PM   #224
JSanderO
Illuminator

Why would it leave a crater? There were some impaled panels in the street... but if it managed to fall on its inside or outside face there was not enough force to blow out the ground where it landed.

You have to be kidding.... a crater?
JSanderO is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2016, 06:28 PM   #225
Axxman300
Philosopher

No.

Proof would be pictures and video of the cops unloading the wreckage off of the truck - using the massive crane that mysteriously vanished - onto the street, and then pounding it with sledge hammers.

That would be proof.

What you have here is just silly, and if you're going to be silly you might as well go all out and claim unicorns put it there.
Old 18th April 2016, 10:28 PM   #226
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by JSanderO View Post
Why would it leave a crater? There were some impaled panels in the street... but if it managed to fall on its inside or outside face there was not enough force to blow out the ground where it landed.

You have to be kidding.... a crater?
It never ceases to not surprise me how dishonest some folks can be. You of all people can recognize the details of that wall panel in the street that prove it was never a part of the WTC, and I'm not talking about the spandrels that are bent in the wrong direction, even if a whole wall panel could have been struck so hard that it snapped all the bolts that connected it to the steel wall panels around it, but didn't hit that panel hard enough to bend it at the point of impact.

Come on JSanderO - look at these images and tell me what pieces don't belong. Anything upside-down perchance?

http://i0.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...-Roll_3_13.jpg

http://i1.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...-Roll_3_12.jpg

http://i0.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...-Roll_3_09.jpg

http://yankee451.com/?p=2483

Last edited by zooterkin; 19th April 2016 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Rule 5
Old 18th April 2016, 10:41 PM   #227
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation

There is no evidence supporting your infantile fantasies in those giant thread-disrupting photos. What the hell are you even trying to do?
Old 18th April 2016, 11:23 PM   #228
HotRodDeluxe
Muse

Originally Posted by Tinfoil Hater View Post
Truthers, no planers in particular, like to claim the plane wreckage was all planted- well, its the oddest thing-Truthers have yet to produce a shred of evidence to back their claims. What proof do Truthers have to support their planeted evidence theories? I have encountered many Truthers who try and push the burden of proof on me, and ask me what proof do I have that plane wreckage wasnt planted?
Truthers don't have to present evidence OR answer questions. We are supposed to take their prosaic and illogical rubbish on face value. We must accept their terms of debate and ignore all that we've learned. We must also accept that truthers will respond either with a tirade of abuse, or that they will change the subject with ,"what about...?" (insert brain dead drivel). It is not the done thing in trutherland to answer a question honestly, or to present credible supporting evidence for the belief system.

All academic process is to be tossed out before engaging 9/11 truth.
HotRodDeluxe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2016, 01:03 AM   #229
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Allowing for the sake of the thread that the panel was transported to the scene by truck and unloaded by the police.

Why was it pounded with hammers? why not distress it where it was made?
Why do it with the risk of discovery?
Andy_Ross is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2016, 01:38 AM   #230
waypastvne
Muse

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Allowing for the sake of the thread that the panel was transported to the scene by truck and unloaded by the police.

It should be obvious to everyone how the panel was really transported to the scene.

Last edited by zooterkin; 19th April 2016 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Reduced size of image
waypastvne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2016, 08:00 AM   #231
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by waypastvne View Post
It should be obvious to everyone how the panel was really transported to the scene.

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/a...08.28%20am.jpg
Still more believable than what the authorities insist happened.
Old 19th April 2016, 08:34 AM   #232
Jrrarglblarg

Still more believable than what the authorities insist happened.
Quantify your assertion. Show the that the kinetic energy of impact would be insufficient to achieve the result. I assert it's sufficient. Prove me wrong. Show your calculations.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2016, 08:36 AM   #233
JSanderO
Illuminator

It never ceases to not surprise me how dishonest some folks can be. You of all people can recognize the details of that wall panel in the street that prove it was never a part of the WTC, and I'm not talking about the spandrels that are bent in the wrong direction, even if a whole wall panel could have been struck so hard that it snapped all the bolts that connected it to the steel wall panels around it, but didn't hit that panel hard enough to bend it at the point of impact.

Come on JSanderO - look at these images and tell me what pieces don't belong. Anything upside-down perchance?

The panel was pushed off by a fuel explosion... the spandrels would deflect outwards... the box columns would be stiff enough to not deflect... and the bolted connections pulled out.

What is extremely unlikely is that the panel was placed there before 9/11 with no one seeing this. That is preposterous...
JSanderO is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2016, 08:40 AM   #234
fuelair
Banned

The panel was pushed off by a fuel explosion... the spandrels would deflect outwards... the box columns would be stiff enough to not deflect... and the bolted connections pulled out.

What is extremely unlikely is that the panel was placed there before 9/11 with no one seeing this. That is preposterous...
As is all the **** the troofers pour out and consume consistently and constantly and with gusto aforethought...........
Old 19th April 2016, 09:17 AM   #235
yankee451
Master Poster

So many assumptions!

They could have unloaded that wall panel in front of a hundred witnesses for all you know, but who would they report to? The police that planted the evidence? The FDNY that was setting fire to cars and walking around with stage makeup on? The media that broadcast fake planes on live television? The government that was bemoaning the loss of life and preparing for long-planned invasions, or the military that launched the missiles?

There could be dozens of reports but why would the authorities tell you?
Old 19th April 2016, 09:20 AM   #236
Jrrarglblarg

So many assumptions!

They could have unloaded that wall panel in front of a hundred witnesses for all you know, but who would they report to? The police that planted the evidence? The FDNY that was setting fire to cars and walking around with stage makeup on? The media that broadcast fake planes on live television? The government that was bemoaning the loss of life and preparing for long-planned invasions, or the military that launched the missiles?

There could be dozens of reports but why would the authorities tell you?

I see you continue to ignore difficult questions. Is JAQing off to dead people really the best thing you can find to do with your time? How sad.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2016, 10:05 AM   #237
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

So now the Fire Department are in on it, walking round setting fire to things?
I suppose the hundreds that died trying to save people in the towers weren't let in on the secret by their colleagues that knew they were going to be murdered.
Old 19th April 2016, 11:03 AM   #238
Mycroft
High Priest of Ed

The evidence that it didn't fly from the North Tower is listed in the video, and anyone who is familiar with the construction of the WTC can see that the panel in the street was not part of it.
The evidence is that one guy thinks the steel is bent the wrong way. That’s not strong evidence. It’s far more likely that the extreme and chaotic forces in action simply did something, one of probably tens of thousands of things, that the video guy doesn’t understand and can’t explain.

Even if it were, evidence against one hypothesis is not evidence for a different hypothesis.

So where did it come from if it wasn't trucked in?
To me, the evidence suggests that it fell off the WTC when a plane crashed into it. If for some reason stronger evidence shows up and proves that’s not the case, that’s when I might consider thinking of alternative theories.

I assume you're going to insist it flew several hundreds of feet and fell a thousand feet without leaving a crater.
I don’t insist anything, but that’s way more plausible than imagining a conspiracy of police officers trucking in a piece of fake debris to an area with tons of real debris, then banging on it with hammers until it’s properly beat up. It doesn’t even make sense, why would they do that? It doesn’t add any evidence that isn’t provided by the city blocks filled with other debris.
Old 19th April 2016, 11:19 AM   #239
Mycroft
High Priest of Ed

In your theory, was all that other debris trucked in as well? Or did that fall from the WTC?
Old 19th April 2016, 11:24 AM   #240
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Why wouldn't they beat it up and distress it before they trucked it in?
Did they forget?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories