IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 13th March 2016, 07:38 PM   #1
MileHighMadness
Muse

AE911 Webinars

Everyone, tune in and ask lots of questions....

http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...=6745528ccd&e=[UNIQID]
Old 13th March 2016, 08:22 PM   #2
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MileHighMadness View Post
Everyone, tune in and ask lots of questions....

http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...=6745528ccd&e=[UNIQID]
They are obviously, prescreening this event and questions.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th March 2016, 08:44 PM   #3
MileHighMadness
Muse

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
Yeah...I asked a few questions. You type and submit them online. My easy softball questions Gage answered. My tough hardball question he didn't.
Old 13th March 2016, 09:06 PM   #4
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Yeah...I asked a few questions. You type and submit them online. My easy softball questions Gage answered. My tough hardball question he didn't.
Gage will never play fair or with a full deck.

You have to hide the real question in something people will think about for a while.

Like ask Gage what was the reason there are not huge flames but tons of black smoke that requires high heat to produce?

Why are most of the iron micro spheres found by RJ Lee oxides not iron?

What produced the sheer lag fractures?
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th March 2016, 11:41 PM   #5
FalseFlag
Banned

What were your hardball questions? Can you prove you asked them? Use a screen recorder next time and post the video.
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th March 2016, 11:43 PM   #6
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
How do you know this? Do you have any proof?
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2016, 05:56 AM   #7
MileHighMadness
Muse

Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
What were your hardball questions? Can you prove you asked them? Use a screen recorder next time and post the video.
Not important...
Old 14th March 2016, 06:03 AM   #8
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

That's how AE9/11 truth and the truth movement always works, and prove it too yourself, it's simple just ask them about the maxwell equation and how it relates to the strength of them connections, they will either not have a clue, or they will ignore the question.
Old 14th March 2016, 07:19 AM   #9
JSanderO
Illuminator

This is as phoney as a two dollar bill. I know Gage and was on his board. He is either burying his head in the sand, dumb or disingenuous. He won't face anyone who is technically on top of their game. He fools the gullible.

Why doesn't he ever come to a forum such as this and defend his statements?
JSanderO is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2016, 07:27 AM   #10
heymatto70
Thinker

Originally Posted by JSanderO View Post
This is as phoney as a two dollar bill. I know Gage and was on his board. He is either burying his head in the sand, dumb or disingenuous. He won't face anyone who is technically on top of their game. He fools the gullible.

Two dollar bills are real, legal tender.
heymatto70 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2016, 08:31 AM   #11
JSanderO
Illuminator

3 dollar bill!
JSanderO is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2016, 02:21 PM   #12
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

FF, I'm not sure if you've left the forum completely, but perhaps you could prove this yourself by challenging your own beliefs.

Ask a question you think a typical debunker would ask of Gage and submit it. See if Gage answers it. Post the screen shot.

Do you have the genuine skepticism you say is lacking here to attempt this?

Edit: shoot! My bad for not reading the whole thread. Crazychainsaw suggested the same thing I did!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump

Last edited by cantonear1968; 14th March 2016 at 02:31 PM.
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2016, 02:28 PM   #13
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by JSanderO View Post

Of course this is fake! Gage had his kick at the can for the very professionals he targets, something he has supposedly been doing for 9 years, and he and his "evidence" were soundly rejected!

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=290788

Simply more smoke and mirrors for the gullible, as you so rightly put it.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump

Last edited by cantonear1968; 14th March 2016 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Had a sad face in there by mistake!
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2016, 03:29 PM   #14
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

We know this because Gage is a scumbag who dupes gullible idiots into giving him money.

Please tell me you haven't given him any of yours.
ProBonoShill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2016, 03:44 PM   #15
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by ProBonoShill View Post
We know this because Gage is a scumbag who dupes gullible idiots into giving him money.

No we want truthers to give Gage money, if they have money for food and shelter they might breed, that would be very harmful for human evolutionary progress, Gage by keeping truthers hungry, homeless, lonely, and broke is doing humanity a public service.
Old 15th March 2016, 01:47 AM   #16
FalseFlag
Banned

Not important...
I respectfully disagree, but I do respect your position.
Old 15th March 2016, 01:48 AM   #17
FalseFlag
Banned

I have. It's not nearly as much as I would like, but I have.
Old 15th March 2016, 01:50 AM   #18
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by cantonear1968 View Post
FF, I'm not sure if you've left the forum completely, but perhaps you could prove this yourself by challenging your own beliefs.

Ask a question you think a typical debunker would ask of Gage and submit it. See if Gage answers it. Post the screen shot.

Do you have the genuine skepticism you say is lacking here to attempt this?

Edit: shoot! My bad for not reading the whole thread. Crazychainsaw suggested the same thing I did!

OK. I will gladly do this. Please post questions you would like me to ask. I assume by debunker you mean skeptic. I'm not arguing, I just want to clarify. I believe I am free during the next webinar, so I will ask a question of your choosing. How about this? Post questions you would like me to ask, and then a day before the webinar you can vote on which question is your favorite. I will then ask that one. I will also record the screen as proof I have completed the task.
Old 15th March 2016, 09:57 AM   #19
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

OK. I will gladly do this. Please post questions you would like me to ask. I assume by debunker you mean skeptic. I'm not arguing, I just want to clarify. I believe I am free during the next webinar, so I will ask a question of your choosing. How about this? Post questions you would like me to ask, and then a day before the webinar you can vote on which question is your favorite. I will then ask that one. I will also record the screen as proof I have completed the task.
Gage has lies of thermite and CD. How do you ask questions which are based on Gage's fantasy version of 911? Gage's idiotic claims are only believed by nuts in 911 truth, he offers no science, no evidence, and has no clue what happened on 911.
Gage's claims are self-debunking.
Old 15th March 2016, 05:36 PM   #20
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

I have. It's not nearly as much as I would like, but I have.
Well that's just pathetic and sad, but I'm sure Gage appreciates you funding his vacations around the world.
ProBonoShill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2016, 05:45 PM   #21
FalseFlag
Banned

Well that's just pathetic and sad, but I'm sure Gage appreciates you funding his vacations around the world.
You are entitled to your opinion.

Most of the day has passed, and not one person has posted a question that they would like me to ask.
Old 15th March 2016, 05:49 PM   #22
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

You are entitled to your opinion.

Most of the day has passed, and not one person has posted a question that they would like me to ask.
All 911 truth claims are self-debunking. The nuts fooled by 911 truth, have no clue the claims are dumbed down lies.

You should ask the questions you want. Are you unable to make up some rational question to the biggest 911 truth liar in history, Richard Gage. Oops, you are right, how can you ask a rational question, Richard Gage has no rational claims.
Old 31st March 2016, 05:35 AM   #23
FalseFlag
Banned

Week 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pOPkbJLr7Y
Week 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg5SUhEs7Jc
Week 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCSEDSSxdNs
Old 31st March 2016, 10:44 PM   #24
FalseFlag
Banned

Week 4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILwx0BLmHAM

In regards to answering questions - I asked a question about the WTC7 evaluation project. They did not answer my question, but you can clearly hear them say that they would not answer questions about WTC7 in this particular presentation. This means they did read my question, but they chose not to derail their presentation with another subject. I will ask the question again when the subject of WTC7 comes up in the next series of webinars.
Old 2nd April 2016, 12:39 PM   #25
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

Week 4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILwx0BLmHAM

In regards to answering questions - I asked a question about the WTC7 evaluation project. They did not answer my question, but you can clearly hear them say that they would not answer questions about WTC7 in this particular presentation. This means they did read my question, but they chose not to derail their presentation with another subject. I will ask the question again when the subject of WTC7 comes up in the next series of webinars.
Nobody cares.
Old 2nd April 2016, 02:18 PM   #26
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Nobody cares.
That's not fair. There has to be somebody or YouTube wouldn't bother hosting it.........

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2016, 03:26 PM   #27
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
That's not fair. There has to be somebody or YouTube wouldn't bother hosting it.........

I wonder why the evil gubmint hasn't shut down YouTube yet and stopped all the warriors of 911truth from exposing their evil deeds.

Maybe they just haven't got around to it yet.
Old 2nd April 2016, 04:28 PM   #28
Mark F
Graduate Poster

No it doesn't.

It just means they were not answering questions on the topic you selected for your question - as shocking as it is that you would go off-topic. Does not in any way state or imply anyone saw, let alone read your question.
Old 3rd April 2016, 12:33 AM   #29
FalseFlag
Banned

Nobody cares.
Lurkers, please take note. This is clear evidence that skeptics do not wanted to be presented with any information that conflicts with their delusions.
Old 3rd April 2016, 12:35 AM   #30
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
No it doesn't.

It just means they were not answering questions on the topic you selected for your question - as shocking as it is that you would go off-topic. Does not in any way state or imply anyone saw, let alone read your question.
OK.

Claim - a skeptic will argue with a truther over everything, regardless of its importance. The skeptic will always take the opposite position the truther does, regardless of what that position is.

Proof - From the quoted post, "It just means they were not answering questions on the topic you selected for your question - as shocking as it is that you would go off-topic. Does not in any way state or imply anyone saw, let alone read your question."
Old 3rd April 2016, 12:51 AM   #31
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

Lurkers, please take note. This is clear evidence that skeptics do not wanted to be presented with any information that conflicts with their delusions.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=174815

Good luck with that
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2016, 01:02 AM   #32
Richard the G
Critical Thinker

Ha Ha If this was the average engineering population then for every 5 truthers there would be 2,500 debunkers

Maybe it shows that debunkers don't really care
Richard the G is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2016, 01:22 AM   #33
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Ape of Good Hope View Post
Is a lurker someone who posts? I don't think so.
Old 3rd April 2016, 01:33 AM   #34
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

Is a lurker someone who posts? I don't think so.

You're not 'posting' when you click a poll button.

Can't you get anything right?
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2016, 01:40 AM   #35
FalseFlag
Banned

You're not 'posting' when you click a poll button.

You can't vote without registering to be a member of this forum.

You are just playing another one of your games. A lurker is someone who is not a member. You don't need to be a member to view the posts in this forum. If you are a member, you are no longer a lurker. If you are a member and you don't post, you are simply a member who does not post. You are no longer a lurker.
Old 3rd April 2016, 01:41 AM   #36
FalseFlag
Banned

I don't know. Can't you?
Old 3rd April 2016, 01:49 AM   #37
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

You can't vote without registering to be a member of this forum.

You are just playing another one of your games. A lurker is someone who is not a member. You don't need to be a member to view the posts in this forum. If you are a member, you are no longer a lurker. If you are a member and you don't post, you are simply a member who does not post. You are no longer a lurker.

Semantastic!

I wonder if any lurkers will be motivated to come out of the woodwork and support you in your efforts here.

Mind you, if I was a lurker, and I saw the difficulty you're having understanding simple concepts like steel weakening in fire, I'd be too gobsmacked to post.
Old 3rd April 2016, 01:52 AM   #38
Spanx
Master Poster

Semantastic!

I wonder if any lurkers will be motivated to come out of the woodwork and support you in your efforts here.
It's unlikely, if they become members they won't be lurkers.
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2016, 02:02 AM   #39
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Spanx View Post
It's unlikely, if they become members they won't be lurkers.

Either way, FF defends a lonely outpost.
Old 3rd April 2016, 02:08 AM   #40
FalseFlag
Banned

Either way, FF defends a lonely outpost.
I don't mind.
The lulz make it all worthwhile.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories