IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 10th April 2016, 12:37 PM   #201
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Let me get this straight.
You think the Hijackers took over the aircraft but it was controlled and crashed by remote control?
Seems so. Then the remote system could perform more accurate flying while the hijackers just sat, mystified, as the plane was out of their control

Except ... everything about the whole plan is insane? You couldn't make this crap up if you were on mind-bending drugs.
Old 10th April 2016, 01:00 PM   #202
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Let me get this straight.
You think the Hijackers took over the aircraft but it was controlled and crashed by remote control?
To hit a pair of targets that were brought down by CD.

Don't you understand "Triple Redundancy"

ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th April 2016, 01:48 PM   #203
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

Originally Posted by Joey McGee View Post
If it was never shown on TV, why do so many people have copies of it they have uploaded to the internet? That's pretty ridiculous. It's still on the bbc website, shows when it was last shown

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b014gpjx

It's not listed with the other 3, those were last shown merely for a year longer. Wow, big conspiracy...

I can think of one top reason they didn't show it as long that's better than one of the truthers weren't happy with their portrayal... that all of the experts and witnesses were harassed to an obscene level that they weren't expecting or capable of dealing with. They of course are all actors and government insiders and need to be trolled, including the woman whose son called her from one of the planes to say goodbye. I know the truther that changed his mind was trolled in obscene ways I'm not willing to poison your mind with, it involved things that people sent his mother. So, I'm guessing that all of the participants received some serious stuff in one way or the other. They still showed it for a few months...
There were four links in that video (the youtube vid ain't available anymore):

http://911truthnews.com/911-conspira...s-perspective/
http://911debunkers.blogspot.be/2011...reactions.html

http://911blogger.com/news/2011-09-0...-s-perspective

So, the 18 year old student, that said that she was doubting everything now, is the one that's complaining.

I'd expected Charlotte to be the one to complain (the one that taught that the Illuminati was behind it) or Rodney.

According to her, they cut out their meeting with Tom Owen completely and Ben Sliney apparently said that someone needs to be held accountable for 9/11, but the evil BBC cut that one out too and Andrew Maxwell was only there for a quick buck and he's was acting like a meanie, BUT HE'S NOT A BAD PERSON. (posted her "testimonies" here for anyone to read)

Love that part, first talking **** about Andrew and then immediately adding that he's NOT a bad guy. Then why the hell say stuff like "he ridiculed us"?

Are these typical twoofer tactics? I do kinda feel sorry for her. 18 years (now 23) and already insane.

Does make me wonder how young people turn into twoofers? Is it because they spend too much time on Youpoop?

She also said "There are a lot more grievances I have with the show but that’s something I will write about another day." Oh, the agony I doubt she actually did write more of her "grievances"...

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th April 2016, 01:58 PM   #204
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post
To hit a pair of targets that were brought down by CD.

Don't you understand "Triple Redundancy"

It occurs to me that while "they" were installing the remote control hardware in the aircraft they probably had enough time to install a poison gas system to liquidate the remaining passengers and crew when the hijackers finally made it in to the cockpit.

Fourple redundancy!!
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th April 2016, 02:04 PM   #205
Criteria
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by GlennB View Post
"You couldn't make this crap up if you were on mind-bending drugs."
I won't argue with your familarity with the effects of mind-mending drugs.

It explains a lot.
Criteria is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th April 2016, 02:10 PM   #206
GlennB

Originally Posted by Criteria View Post
I won't argue with your familarity familiarity with the effects of mind-mendingbending drugs.

It explains a lot.
ftfy

Or, you could just explain why it's a good idea to have terrorists 'allowed' to hijack the planes while planning to have remote-control do a mediocre job of flying the planes.
Old 10th April 2016, 02:28 PM   #207
Sunstealer
Illuminator

Originally Posted by GlennB View Post
ftfy

Or, you could just explain why it's a good idea to have terrorists 'allowed' to hijack the planes while planning to have remote-control do a mediocre job of flying the planes.
The un-interuptible auto-pilot was designed to stop terrorists gaining control of a plane and crashing it into the ground, which is why the un-interuptible auto-pilot crashed one of the planes into the ground.
Sunstealer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th April 2016, 06:32 PM   #208
dropzone
Master Poster

At that point, each plane was under the control of whomever orchestrated 9/11.
IOW, one of the hijackers. Gotcha.

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
I had the same Microsoft Flight Simulator game that the 9-11 Hijackers used to practice their routes.
With an earlier version it was hard to NOT fly into the John Hancock building. Which looked mighty big from the cockpit of my Cessna 182 flying out of Meigs Field.

Lots of people wondered why Duh Mare, Jr removed that airport. I assume he played the DOS version of Flight Simulator.
dropzone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2016, 05:49 AM   #209
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

I can’t help but me more concerned by how many of your laffs come at the expense of hundreds of thousands of collateral victims in the Middle East.
You have a right to be concerned. Truthers do not have a monopoly over being indignant about the dead or carrying out a debate. You have a right to believe what you want. The only disclaimer is most of what you consider "fact" with respect to the WTC technical argument is flawed to the point of being incorrect. You can choose to evaluate that material objectively or not.
Old 14th April 2016, 12:22 PM   #210
Wolrab
Illuminator

Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
I know there is another discussion going on with Criteria, but I will add some facts.

1. The Manhattan project was kept secret. That project went on for years and involved over 100,000 people.
2. The complexity of a task is not proof it can't be done. Once you suspect something you investigate its cause. You never claim that it can't be done because it would be difficult.
3. We allegedly landed on the moon several times. That sounds like a pretty difficult task? Does the difficulty of the task mean it could not be done? Please don't give me any moon landing CT arguments. I am not a moon truther.
Now we have to add history to things you have no clue of.
https://www.osti.gov/opennet/manhatt.../espionage.htm
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 05:21 PM   #211
Criteria
Critical Thinker

It would mean that would-be hijackers only had to gain control of the cockpit.

It would account for the surprising display of flying proficiency exhibited by the "terrorists".
Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
Do you think they could disable recording of auto-pilot activity in the FDR? Or is the FDR data faked? I don't want to be committing a false dilemma fallacy, so if it's neither of these, which one do you think it is?

I'm asking because the FDR data shows that the autopilot was disconnected and the planes were fled by hand during the last few minutes.
I recently conferred with an aviation authority (commercial pilot), about Boeing's Uninterruptible Auto Pilot (BUAP).

He told me that since according to the public record BUAP is not installed on any Boeing aircraft, and that any use of this technology would be classified. It would also be highly illegal.

He also noted that such a "classified" installation would not be expected to present a data parameter listing for BUAP, but just show the autopilot parameter status as "in use" during flight.

Another aviation authority I consulted, claimed to have analyzed the FDR for AA77 (Pentagon flight). He said the FDR information was not trustworthy because the Fleet and Aircraft ID fields were both absent.
Criteria is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 05:30 PM   #212
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Another aviation authority I consulted, claimed to have analyzed the FDR for AA77 (Pentagon flight). He said the FDR information was not trustworthy because the Fleet and Aircraft ID fields were both absent.
Let me guess, does this "authority" go by the name of Cimino and did you "consult" with him by Googling something he wrote on the interwebs?

I only ask because Dennis Cimino (who is no authority) is the only person I know making the above claim, apparently not realizing the two fields in question are supposed to be absent. I believe his actual claim though is they are blank when in fact they are simply not present.

Last edited by Mark F; 17th April 2016 at 05:32 PM.
Mark F is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 05:34 PM   #213
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

He told me that since according to the public record BUAP is not installed on any Boeing aircraft, and that any use of this technology would be classified. It would also be highly illegal.

He also noted that such a "classified" installation would not be expected to present a data parameter listing for BUAP, but just show the autopilot parameter status as "in use" during flight.
So he told you that it's never been used to his knowledge, it was highly classified, but he knew exactly how it would record data if it was used, and for some reason you thought this was internally consistent?

I've got this bridge you may want to consider buying...

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 06:21 PM   #214
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Oh? An authority? The FDR matches the exact route found on over 6 independent Radar sites. Thus your authority is bogus.

BTW, the NTSB was doing work for the FBI. In an accident the NTSB can list all the data by serial numbers etc. But in crime, the NTSB is not allowed to give out the kind of things the NTSB can for accidents. Privilege. You asked a pilot for stuff an aviation expert lawyer is required for...

Thus, your aviation expert failed. (it is almost like you never talked to a real pilot, but you used google to find really dumb made up BS... Google U. the college for the woo minded 9/11 truth followers and speculators)

BTW, the FDR included about 24 or 25 hours of prior flight which match Flight 77 air-frame scheduled flights and routes down to the second, down to the exact paths; your aviation authority turns out to be an idiot on Flight 77 FDR. LOL, you found woo...

Why can't you get the FDR information and prove it is wrong? How can you do it.

Did your aviation expert ever work with the NTSB? Did he ever order the Radar data for an aviation accident/mishap? Was he trained in aircraft accident investigation? I have, I did, and I was; thus I am an aviation expert and I know the FDR matches the RADAR, thus it is verified; and it matches witness statements. Have you studied 77 at all? No, you get opinions from people who did not study 77 also; you got failed experts who repeat BS from 9/11 truth.

Is the NTSB allowed to use Fleet and Aircraft ID fields in a criminal investigation? The NTSB do not do crime, the FBI did; all the products the NTSB did were for the FBI.

You got hearsay from an expert... you show up to a fact based debate with hearsay... not good for your speculation nonsense.

The final path of 77 is matched in the FDR of 77... it hits the light posts, etc, and the impact damage to the Pentagon, and the DNA from the people you mock with BS about 9/11, are found on the final course in the Pentagon of Flight 77.

Flight 77 shows the plane was hand flown for the final minutes... or more; maybe you can get the FDR or other reports on 77 and figure it out before you make up more lies about 9/11; or not

Last edited by beachnut; 17th April 2016 at 06:31 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 06:46 PM   #215
pgimeno
Illuminator

It wasn't during the last minutes, therefore no BUAP.

Oh, those guys... I told them to not forget to insert these fields into the forged data. They screwed up again!
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 07:06 PM   #216
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

I recently conferred with an aviation authority (commercial pilot), about Boeing's Uninterruptible Auto Pilot (BUAP).

I spoke with several aviation authorities, they think truthers are morons.
Old 17th April 2016, 08:52 PM   #217
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

rob balsamo disciple is posting - next stop, fake Vg diagram

LOL - Wow.... what a coincidence, Miragememories asked Capt Bob (the fake Vg diagram 11.2 g king of lies on 9/11 flight ops), about our latest spreader of lies on 9/11, called speculation and woo... 10 April...

Miragememories recently conferred with an aviation authority too, but the aviation authority was a fraud, aka rob balsamo, leader of pilots for woo.

Originally Posted by rob balsamo, spreading lies about 911, making up fake Vg diagrams, and overall bogus expert who can't figure out g-force given a decoded FDR...
.... and when 'we' say bogus, we mean that there is no evidence the flight data provided by the NTSB came from AA77, tail number N644AA , as the Fleet ID and Aircraft ID fields are missing. More here....

According to public knowledge, BUAP is not installed on any aircraft. Therefore, if it were used on any aircraft, certainly it would be classified (yet highly illegal). Being that it would be classified, one would not expect to see any data parameter listed as "Uninterruptible Autopilot". All one would see is the autopilot parameter, which is listed in the data we have, and shows it as being in use during flight.
Kind of sad, the pilots for truth forum latest posts are about me, and several other, a ghost town of woo - how many people have their own pilots for truth thread based on them? The place where Major Tom posts also has threads which have me... in fact some of Major Tom free forum 9/11 threads have a guy stalking my family...

Amazing, guess who asked Capt Bob about the autopilot controled out side the aircraft?

Originally Posted by Miragememories
I apologize if this is not the right thread to ask this.

Currently, I am researching the feasibility of the belief that Boeing's Uninterruptible Auto Pilot was utilized on 9/11 with all 4 flights.

It has been argued by others that any such use would have shown up in the known flight data record and that there is nothing to support such a contention.

Is that true?

Am I barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks for any useful feedback!
Hi... lol - when did Capt Bob, failed aviator, tell you what you posted? 13 Apr 11:13 am or so, depending on time zones, etc....

How long has 11.2g failure Balsamo been your aviation expert? lol - how is 7 WTC fantasy and nonsense coming?

BTW, The autopilot was off for the last eight minutes of the flight for 77. Balsamo is not an expert, he is a paranoid conspiracy theorists who lies about 9/11, and sells those lie on DVD.

Balsamo's is so nice, and stable...
Originally Posted by Balsamo
“Mark Roberts deserves to die a traitors [sic] death for trying to suppress 9/11 families from seeking the Truth.”–"Pilots for Truth" founder, and ex-commercial pilot, Robert Balsamo
...And a few months later:

"Mark Roberts does deserve to die a traitors death....

I will not apologize for it this time. I will be there for his death should America fall into Civil War. That is not a threat. .that is a promise.
If he gets in my way of defending our Constitution.. it will be my pleasure to put a bullet in his head to defend our Constitution from enemies foreign or domestic."

Last edited by beachnut; 17th April 2016 at 09:14 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 09:09 PM   #218
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
LOL - Wow.... what a coincidence, Miragememories asked Capt Bob (the fake Vg diagram 11.2 g king of lies on 9/11 flight ops), about our latest spreader of lies on 9/11, called speculation and woo... 10 April...

Miragememories recently conferred with an aviation authority too, but the aviation authority was a fraud, aka rob balsamo, leader of pilots for woo.

Kind of sad, the pilots for truth forum latest posts are about me, and several other, a ghost town of woo - how many people have their own pilots for truth thread based on them? The place where Major Tom posts also has threads which have me... in fact some of Major Tom free forum 9/11 threads have a guy stalking my family...

Amazing, guess who asked Capt Bob about the autopilot controled out side the aircraft?

Hi... lol - when did Capt Bob, failed aviator, tell you what you posted? 13 Apr 11:13 am or so, depending on time zones, etc....

How long has 11.2g failure Balsamo been your aviation expert? lol - how is 7 WTC fantasy and nonsense coming?

BTW, The autopilot was off for the last eight minutes of the flight for 77. Balsamo is not an expert, he is a paranoid conspiracy theorists who lies about 9/11, and sells those lie on DVD.

Oh snap. Seems someone's hands have been caught in the cookie jar. What will the mods think.
Old 18th April 2016, 10:19 AM   #219
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

I recently conferred with an aviation authority (commercial pilot), about Boeing's Uninterruptible Auto Pilot (BUAP). ...
Does your commercial pilot aviation authority have an ATP?

Does this mean the terrorist pilots were aviation authorities, they were commercial pilots too. (or were they)

Atta, who was no Flt 11, earned his instrument rating, and then a commercial pilot's license in December 2000 from the Federal Aviation Administration - Atta is an aviation authority, especially if your aviation authority is Balsamo.

Marwan al-Shehhi, who was on Flt 175, trained in Florida at Huffman Aviation, receiving his commercial pilot licenses in December 2000 from the FAA. Another aviation authority who understands 9/11 better than the failed aviation authority Balsamo. Balsamo has no clue what happened on 9/11, al-Shehhi knows first hand.

Hani, on Flt 77, received his commercial pilot certificate in 1999. Another aviation authority, who according to Balsamo was able to do as a pilot which all Pilots for 9/11 Truth could not do, hit the Pentagon. Thus another aviation authority above the skill level of Balsamo who can't hit the Pentagon, a 900 foot wide target, in the safety of a simulator.

Flt 93 pilot Ziad Jarrah was taking FAA tests in 2001, may of only had a single engine rating as a private pilot; his buddy Saeed al-Ghamdi on Flt 93 appears to have take simulator training. Finally a team of pilots who might be below or at Balsamo's aviation skills and knowledge - yet they figured out 9/11 nearly 15 years before Balsamo, who is 11.2g clueless.

Last edited by beachnut; 18th April 2016 at 10:48 AM.
Old 18th April 2016, 02:26 PM   #220
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

... He told me that since according to the public record BUAP is not installed on any Boeing aircraft, and that any use of this technology would be classified. It would also be highly illegal.

He also noted that such a "classified" installation would not be expected to present a data parameter listing for BUAP, but just show the autopilot parameter status as "in use" during flight. ...
This was from Balsamo? You could have used wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing...ible_Autopilot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing...ible_Autopilot
Even wiki can match and better your aviation authority, Balsamo.
"According to Bob Mann, of R.W. Mann & Co., a New York-based airline industry and consulting firm, there is no evidence that the Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot has ever been used in a commercial airliner."

It appears the classified and illegal stuff was made up by Balsamo; like speculation, BS, and nonsense.
The stuff about the data parameter, also BS, speculation, and nonsense.
Kind of makes your aviation authority more of a BS artist, at best.

What is true, what is good information...
From wiki...
"Safety concerns, including the possibility that such a system could be hacked, have prevented its roll-out."

Your aviation authority added speculation/BS/nonsense in the answer to the inquiry; not unexpected from Balsamo.
Balsamo's legacy of woo.
Over at the Pilots for 9/11 woo - why does Balsamo add BS to the answer?
Originally Posted by Miragememories @ Apr 10 2016, 07:15 PM
...Currently, I am researching the feasibility of the belief that Boeing's Uninterruptible Auto Pilot was utilized on 9/11 with all 4 flights.

It has been argued by others that any such use would have shown up in the known flight data record and that there is nothing to support such a contention.

Is that true?
Originally Posted by rob balsamo Apr 13 2016, 11:13 AM
.... and when 'we' say bogus, we mean that there is no evidence the flight data provided by the NTSB came from AA77, tail number N644AA , as the Fleet ID and Aircraft ID fields are missing. ...

According to public knowledge, BUAP is not installed on any aircraft. Therefore, if it were used on any aircraft, certainly it would be classified (yet highly illegal). Being that it would be classified, one would not expect to see any data parameter listed as "Uninterruptible Autopilot". All one would see is the autopilot parameter, which is listed in the data we have, and shows it as being in use during flight.
Next time, don't use a fake aviation authority.
Old 18th April 2016, 02:42 PM   #221
Criteria
Critical Thinker

"Miragememories recently conferred with an aviation authority too, but the aviation authority was a fraud, aka rob balsamo, leader of pilots for woo."
No news there. I mentioned Miragememories as an information source months ago in this forum. He is a member in the Pilots for 9/11 Truth Forum so I asked him to post there for me. Regarding your opinion of Mr. Balsamo. Apparently you only respect pilots who agree with you.

"Hi... lol - when did Capt Bob, failed aviator, tell you what you posted? 13 Apr 11:13 am or so, depending on time zones, etc....

Mr. Balsamo, to the best of my knowledge is a successful and skilled aviator. Long retired aviators who rely on besmirching the reputations of working aviators in order to buttress their own credibility hold little currency in my opinion.

I asked Miragememories to inquire about the viability of Boeing's Uninterruptible Autopilot (BUAP) in that forum because aviation is their strength and not mine.

This all came up because I was asked to speculate about who piloted the aircraft on 9/11. BUAP provided a reasonable explanation for the success of such inexperienced aviators.

Unless you are knowledgeable about the limitations of BUAP and how its activity may or may not appear in the FDR record, you cannot discount the possibility that a "classified" form of that technology was employed.
Old 18th April 2016, 03:18 PM   #222
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

No news there. I mentioned Miragememories as an information source months ago in this forum.
Your 7 WTC buddy in woo. Cool. MM was gullible and had no evidence to support his claims, the same as Balsamo and all of 9/11 truth. That's your story, and you are sticking to it? lol

He is a member in the Pilots for 9/11 Truth Forum so I asked him to post there for me.
MM is a perfect member of pilots for truth, he likes false claims. Did he ask for you? Or what.

Regarding your opinion of Mr. Balsamo.
It is a fact Balsamo makes false claims; he can't do math, and the proof is still posted at the failed web site of flying woo on 9/11.

... now speculation, and wrong...
Apparently you only respect pilots who agree with you.
False, like your 9/11 claims. Balsamo spreads lies and misleads gullible conspiracies theorists like MM. Balsamo has nothing...
Balsamo spreads lies and makes threats...

Sure, who would not respect Balsamo...
Originally Posted by robert balsamo
“Mark Roberts deserves to die a traitors [sic] death for trying to suppress 9/11 families from seeking the Truth.”–"Pilots for Truth" founder, and ex-commercial pilot, Robert Balsamo

"Mark Roberts does deserve to die a traitors death....

I will not apologize for it this time. I will be there for his death should America fall into Civil War. That is not a threat. .that is a promise.
If he gets in my way of defending our Constitution.. it will be my pleasure to put a bullet in his head to defend our Constitution from enemies foreign or domestic."
Mr. Balsamo, to the best of my knowledge is a successful and skilled aviator.
He has no ATP, he can't be an airline captain... lol
Balsamo and his failed pilots followers brag they can't fly and hit the WTC, or the towers; yet commercial pilots, terrorists pilots did it the first time in a heavy jet; Balsamo says he can't. Wow, a successful skilled aviator can't hit a 200 foot wide target, or a 900 foot wide target in the safety of a simulator; and he brags about it.
Balsamo has no ATP, did he flunk the check-ride, argue with the evaluator, or what? I have an ATP, Balsamo, your aviation authority does not... ATP, the PhD of flying, and your buddy, or is he MM's buddy, can't fly left seat heavy jets for commercial airlines; I was flying left seat heavy jets when I was 28, the equal of a commercial captain, in the USAF... and your expert spreads lies about 911; lies and speculation.

Long retired aviators who rely on besmirching the reputations of working aviators in order to buttress their own credibility hold little currency in my opinion.
How long?
Balsamo makes up speculation, you repeat as if it was from an aviation authority, one you failed to name. You claim to get MM to ask Balsamo, a failed aviator who sells lies on DVD... this is ... extra credit 9/11 truth BS stuff.

I asked Miragememories to inquire about the viability of Boeing's Uninterruptible Autopilot (BUAP) in that forum because aviation is their strength and not mine.
LOL, a 9/11 truth failed pilots forum, and you repeat the BS freely without thinking? or what.
Why are you not able to ask Balsamo? Did Balsamo ban you?

This all came up because I was asked to speculate about who piloted the aircraft on 9/11.
And you found the worse pilot on earth, one who claims he can't hit targets terrorists hit their first flight in a heavy jet. A failed pilot who waves his hands and comes up with 11.2g, and then worse, 33gs... and then worse...

BUAP provided a reasonable explanation for the success of such inexperienced aviators.
No, it is not reasonable, it is BS. The pilots on 9/11 as seen on 77's and 93's FDR, showed poor flying skills... thus your claim/speculation makes no sense, and is illogical.
Then knowing from the FDR how poorly the terrorists pilots flew, it becomes worse for Balsamo to claim he can't hit the WTC, or the Pentagon; a task the terrorists did while displaying poor flying skills... logic is not in Balsamo's tool box of woo.

Unless you are knowledgeable about the limitations of BUAP and how its activity may or may not appear in the FDR record,
Now you are asking for what about Balsamo's speculation of BUAP. You take woo, and then try to make up more woo? What limitations are you talking about? Balsamo did not mention BUAP limitations, he made up BS about BUAP.

you cannot discount the possibility that a "classified" form of that technology was employed.
Yes I can, I have the FDRs for 77 and 93; they prove hand flown, no fantastic flying skills. You logic is missing.
The planes on 9/11 were not flown by remote control, that is speculation based on BS. Thus you have no evidence, you have a failed pilot, Balsamo, and no evidence for his claim, or your claims.
Failed on flying, and failed on 7 WTC. What is 9/11 truth next failed claim you support with no evidence.

Balsamo has no credibility, he faked a Vg diagram to fool people.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...11#post6452911
Balsamo is able to fool people who don't understand flying operations, FDR, INS, VOR, accident investigation, NTSB, FAA, and Radar, etc. You repeated BS without checking.

Last edited by beachnut; 18th April 2016 at 03:55 PM.
Old 18th April 2016, 04:06 PM   #223
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

You said...
I recently conferred with an aviation authority. ...
But you did not? OR... you are saying MM conferred with an aviation authority... Which is it. You, or MM.

Why did MM not include you the first time? Looks like a cover-up... lol
Originally Posted by mm Today, 04:58 PM EDT
A friend of mine, under the alias Criteria, is posting in the the govt loyalist site/ISF forum about this subject. Since he is not a member here, I am acting as a go between.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...5#post11234965

If you peruse the posts in the above page link, you'll see a total disagreement with your recent response which he paraphrased.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...;postcount=211

If it wasn't for the fact that that forum frequently shows up in 9/11 Google searches, I would just advise him to quit wasting his time with those bottom feeders.

Should I tell him further posting is a total waste of his time, or is there a case worth arguing?

Thanks for the feedback.
Why didn't MM say this the first time?
Originally Posted by MM Apr 10 2016, 07:15 PM
apologize if this is not the right thread to ask this.

Currently, I am researching the feasibility of the belief that Boeing's Uninterruptible Auto Pilot was utilized on 9/11 with all 4 flights.

Is that true?

Am I barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks for any useful feedback!
Where was it argued? lol

Why not join Pilots for 9/11 lies and woo yourself? You claim Balsamo is an aviation authority - why the go between? Why comment on speculation from Balsamo?

Why does 9/11 truth spread lies about 7 WTC and mock the murdered of 9/11 victims at the hands of 19 failed UBL followers.

Why does Balsamo brag about his expert pilots can't hit the WTC, or the Pentagon? Makes Balsamo and his failed pilots for woo worse pilots than the terrorists. Why is MM so gullible, falling for nonsense from 11.2g-Balsamo, and the insanity of thermite, the super-nano-nano-thermite/mate fantasy based on overwhelming ignorance.

Last edited by beachnut; 18th April 2016 at 05:14 PM.
Old 19th April 2016, 05:48 AM   #224
Criteria
Critical Thinker

Talk about attacking the messenger.

I see no argument at all to discount what a "classified" version of BUAP technology could be capable of.

Thanks to the NSA, military drone operations, and heroic whistle blowers like Edward Snowden, we know that powerful software can execute major operations while going undetected.

BUAP software could be modified to mask itself from older FDR technology not upgraded to recognize the newer software.

That would not require an unreasonable stretch of the imagination.

This, as I have tried to remind others before, is certainly speculative, but other than people claiming it could not be enacted with sufficient pre-mission stealth, I have seen no good argument attacking the feasibility.
Old 19th April 2016, 06:11 AM   #225
NoahFence
Banned

^^

NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2016, 06:20 AM   #226
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

... Mr. Balsamo, to the best of my knowledge is a successful and skilled aviator.
No evidence, only the opposite.
If he was skilled he would have an ATP. Why did he fail to earn an ATP? How old is he?

An aviator has basic math skills...
http://www.cesura17.net/~will/Epheme.../balsamo2.html
No math skills for the "aviation authority" you conferred with, I mean you said you did, but then, you said MM did.

An aviator understands flying topic...
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...11#post6452911
The "aviation authority" fakes a Vg diagram by photo-shopping numbers for a jet using a textbook example for a prop-plane.
The job was so sloppy, numbers don't line up on the scale.

... Long retired aviators who rely on besmirching the reputations of working aviators in order to buttress their own credibility hold little currency in my opinion.
Who does the long retired ROBERT NICHOLAS BALSAMO besmirch others?
Originally Posted by balsamo
"he" has been completely discredited using his own calculations. He has no choice but to try and spread more disinformation and avoid discussing his past errors. He probably knew his paper was garbage when I was pointing him to his errors last year, this is why he took nearly a year to discuss it, with calculations in hand, only after he was forced to discuss it, and then tucked tail and ran when I reiterated his confirmed disinformation. This is why I won't let him spread more BS here until he man's up and corrects his errors. But then again... once corrected, there won't be much left of his 'paper' and the only place left to file such nonsense is in the trash bin.
Balsamo upset with someone who exposed the truth; he "bans" them, and does not let them post - and lies about conditiond to let them post again. What a fraud, Balsamo is. Anyone who can see through Balsamo's fraud is banned. Balsamo claims people are not banned and can post, but he lies; he is good at spreading lies and false information.

Why does Balsamo make up BS about 9/11? You ask Balsamo, a 9/11 truth nut, to verify speculation ...

besmirching?
Balsamo besmirches himself by spreading nonsense about 9/11. He claims planes are still airborne after they crashed due to ignorance of ACARS.
He implies Flt 77 took a different path to the Pentagon than found in the FDR, and nuts in 9/11 truth believe him due to ignorance.
The fake Vg diagram is Balsamo besmirching himself.
The 11.2 g failed physics besmirches Balsamo.
Self-besmirching, pilots for 9/11 truth, who spread false information about the murder of thousands.

Balsamo lies about 9/11 to sell DVDs, or is he dumber than dirt...
When questioned what hit the Pentagon.

Bottom line, we do not know what hit the pentagon, if anything, and neither does ... anyone else.
Balsamo has no clue. Balsamo ignores Radar and the FDR, reality based evidence, and he is your aviation authority who can't do FDR, or Radar. He lies about 77, or he is dumber than dirt. The long retired failed avaiator spreads nonsesne and speculation, and claim not to offer theory, as theory dumbed down for his peanut gallary of dolts lap up the tidbits of ignornace and celebrate overwhelming ignorance.

Clueless on 9/11, no clue what hit the Pentagon, the "aviation authority" of woo, Robert Balsamo.
Asked what hit the Pentagon...
That is what we are trying to find out.
14 years and no clue, Robert Balsamo - as he ignores the FDR, and Radar, DNA, and aircraft parts from one of the only four planes destroyed in the USA on 9/11. He can't connect the dots, he and he is your aviation authority on woo.

So far, the information US Govt agencies have provided through the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) does not support the govt story of AA77 impact with the pentagon.
A Big Lie. The FDR, RADAR data prove 77 hit the Pentagon. Ignoring the DNA from the passengers found in the Pentagon takes a lot of ignornace to ignore; and has not been refuted; and the passengers on the FAA manifest DNA ended up in Pentagon along with 77. Balsamo has lies, not an aviation authority.
... These same US Govt agencies refuse to comment regarding the conflicts.
There are no conflicts, there is overwhelming ignorance, or an act of ignorance from Balsamo. 14 years and due to Balsamo willful ignorance he has the fantasy of conflicts.
They also give unlawful excuse in refusing to provide anything through FOIA that can establish positive identification.
How many planes are missing on 9/11; four planes, and Balsamo and his followers can't figure out which one hit.
AA77 has never been positively identified.
An aviation authority would know this is false. The FDR from 77 was found in the Pentagon, and shows over 24 hours of flights, which match 77 history, to the second. The FDR matches Radar on 9/11, and Balsamo, your aviation authority can't match it up. Radar sites tracked 77 from takeoff to impact, and Balsamo with the Radar data, the raw data can't figure out it was 77. Aviation authority fails to do Radar, the system which keeps us safe in flight.
We are still trying to figure out what happened at the pentagon.
After 15 years, this is sad commentary on your aviation authority.
We hit many brick walls in our research.
aka, willful ignornace. The brick-wall of 9/11 truth, overwhelming ignorance and paranoia.
The information we do uncover through official channels, does not support the govt story.
I guess Balsamo can't help it, he lies.

You have an aviation authority who can't figure out Flight 77 hit the Pentagon - FDR, and RADAR prove it was Flight 77. You could prove it to yourself, but you only do speculation and support the fantasy from 9/11 truth.

...At some time prior to these flights, it is my belief that each plane was modified to permit independent, automated control.

Once this was activated, the original flight crews lost complete control of each plane.

At that point, each plane was under the control of whomever orchestrated 9/11.
You take your speculation to Balsamo, and you get more speculation. You run over and

Why is your flight system, which was not used on 9/11, fly so poorly? Why was the autopilot off during your fantasy version of 9/11?
What good is Balsamo if he can't figure out after 15 years what hit the Pentagon? Who planted the DNA in Balsamo's can't figure out 77 hit the Pentagon fantasy version of his non-theory?
Wow, 15 years and Balsamo can't refute DNA, FDR, or the Radar... If he was right about his speculation, what stopped him from teaming with a newspaper and earning the biggest Pulitzer since Watergate for blowing the story wide open? See his BS above, it is Pulitzer prize winning stuff if true; but it is BS, no evidence, only evidence of ignorance, incompetence and paranoia.

Why can't you do something? You could apply for the Pulitzer with a newspaper, taking Balsamo's evidence and beating him to the Prize. But you can't find any evidence or proof for "the offer no theory" BS Balsamo presents.

What you have is 11.2gs of BS based on overwhelming ignorance from Balsamo.
Old 19th April 2016, 08:33 AM   #227
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Talk about attacking the messenger.
Balsamo, his claims become an attack on the messenger.
Example, he claims flight which crashed on 9/11 recieved messages after they crashed and all on board were dead. A self-attack.
He brags about how his pilots hit the WTC, in the safety of a simulator.

A pilot who says he can't hit a WTC size target; not a pilot, a BS artist.

The ironic part of Balsamo can't hit the WTC; he can prove it, I believe him. The aviation authority, which you claimed you conferred with, wait, now it is MM who conferred with him, can prove he can't hit a 200 foot wide target.

I see no argument at all to discount what a "classified" version of BUAP technology could be capable of.
How does one argue your fantasy?
It was not used on 9/11, and is not installed on any commercial planes. You can't present evidence of BUAP being used on 9/11. And your premise is BS, since the planes were hand flown in the final phase.

Thanks to the NSA, military drone operations, and heroic whistle blowers like Edward Snowden, we know that powerful software can execute major operations while going undetected.
Snowden, exposed the NSA spies? lol... who knew... What the heck are you talking about; source the powerful undetected software magically appearing in a plane...

You offer BS, no sources to support something which was not used on 9/11 - conferred with the worse source for aviation information on 9/11, or was it MM who conferred with Balsamo. Now you Gish Gallop into BS from Snowden to fantasy, not related to 9/11.

BUAP software could be modified to mask itself from older FDR technology not upgraded to recognize the newer software.
BS, utter nonsense. You can't give details on how the system works.

Balsamo has no clue what hit where on 9/11, he can't get an ATP, has no clue how flight systems work (aka, he can't figure out FDR); and you use him as an aviation authority, and he adds more BS on BUAP? Is Balsamo an engineer? Did Balsamo fly heavy jets? Do you realize with detailed research you would know more than Balsamo does about 9/11 in a few hours or days.

That would not require an unreasonable stretch of the imagination.
A fantasy does not require an unreasonable stretch? Your speculation is an unreasonable stretch, it is fantasy. It requires complete ignornace of flight systems, and flight systems' integration.

This, as I have tried to remind others before, is certainly speculative, but other than people claiming it could not be enacted with sufficient pre-mission stealth, I have seen no good argument attacking the feasibility.
lol, it is called reality, that is the argument which stops your freewheeling fantasy from taking place on 9/11.

Wait, Snowden, is he the key; he tells us the NSA spies on us... who knew

Who did the software which hides itself from the FDR? lol, is this since you were told the autopilot was off... How do you know? You Gish Gallop to support a fantasy, and failed to have the details down; as you modify the fantasy as you learn the facts of 9/11.

http://911myths.com/autopilot_AA77_UA93-study.pdf

Why can't Balsamo figure out 77 hit the Pentagon; he has access to the Radar data, he has the complete correct 77 FDR... why can't the aviation authority do reality?

In the case of Balsamo, the messenger attacks himself with 11.2gs of woo. Why did he fail to get an ATP?
Why would you go to someone who can't figure out 77 hit the Pentagon after 14 years?
Anyone can take the data and prove it was 77; why can't Balsamo?
The messenger in this case is a conspiracy theorist, a failed DVD salesman specializing in fake Vg diagrams to mislead others.
You could take the Radar data (or not), and see it was 77 at the Pentagon, why can't Balsamo.

You bring speculation, you need evidence, not more speculation. The worse aviation authority in history, is 11.2gs of nonsense on 9/11.
An aviation authority on woo, Balsamo.

I flew Boeing jets... Balsamo says I don't know what a Boeing jet looks like...
Balsamo is the one who ignores and attacks the message, like the FDR, Radar, evidence, math, physics, DNA, reality.

You said you conferred with Balsamo, now you say it was MM. Why the change in the story.

I did not make up the 11.2g fantasy physics, Balsamo, your aviation authority did it. Just the facts

Last edited by beachnut; 19th April 2016 at 08:34 AM.
Old 19th April 2016, 11:52 AM   #228
waypastvne
Muse

Mr. Balsamo, to the best of my knowledge is a successful and skilled aviator.

Altitude above you.

Runway behind you.

Doctor in a V tail.

Pilots for 911 Truth.
waypastvne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2016, 02:19 PM   #229
Criteria
Critical Thinker

"How old is he?"
His age is irrelevant.. Your age? Well, that I am not permitted to talk about as no doubt your finger is eagerly poised above the Report Button.

"No math skills for the "aviation authority" you conferred with, I mean you said you did, but then, you said MM did."
Everything is either black or white for you. That is just not so in the real world. Miragememories asked as my proxy. I am sorry for not clarifying that my question was passed on through another person. Talk about nit picking. I am not going to bother replying to your other personal rants. Do you really believe you enhance your credibility by crapping all over people you disagree with? When your prejudice is so extremely blatant why would/should I respect your assessment?

"What you have is 11.2gs of BS based on overwhelming ignorance from Balsamo.
My last post must have struck a sensitive concern since you spent a great deal of time and energy in an off topic tirade berating Mr. Balsamo.

Are you attempting to hide your ignorance about how software works?
Old 19th April 2016, 02:31 PM   #230
TheGoldcountry
Philosopher

My last post must have struck a sensitive concern since you spent a great deal of time and energy in an off topic tirade berating Mr. Balsamo.

How can it be off-topic to discuss Balsamo's qualifications when you bring him up as an authority on the subject?
Old 19th April 2016, 02:38 PM   #231
Criteria
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by TheGoldcountry View Post
How can it be off-topic to discuss Balsamo's qualifications when you bring him up as an authority on the subject?
It becomes irrelevant when the questioning of Mr. Balsamo's qualifications becomes a personal attack showing no objectivity or civility.

In a nut shell, Mr. Beachnut despises Mr. Balsamo so much that his opinion cannot be respected.
Old 19th April 2016, 04:19 PM   #232
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

His age is irrelevant.. Your age? Well, that I am not permitted to talk about as no doubt your finger is eagerly poised above the Report Button.

Everything is either black or white for you. That is just not so in the real world. Miragememories asked as my proxy. I am sorry for not clarifying that my question was passed on through another person. Talk about nit picking. I am not going to bother replying to your other personal rants. Do you really believe you enhance your credibility by crapping all over people you disagree with? When your prejudice is so extremely blatant why would/should I respect your assessment?

The facts are simple, no evidence for the remote control fantasy. Balsamo is not an aviation authority, more like, no exactly like an aviation BS artist who has no clue what hit the Pentagon.

Age?: In flying age determines things, it was an innocent question. My first flight instructor was 60, he skipped the USAF flight syllabus and I learned to fly; we would spin the C-150, and he would ask me to recover in a turn and quarter; as I was watching the big blue marble rotating and wondering how I could pick out a turn and a quarter... My fellow pilot candidates had instructors who taught strictly by the USAF syllabus, and never spun the plane... when we got our private pilot tickets, my friend went out and was doing maneuvers in the 150, and he got in to a spin, he fought and fought but could not get out; convinced he was going to die, he let go of the controls, and of course the 150 flew into to high speed dive; he sees the high speed dive, and recovers. In pilot training our first jet, the T-37 would not come out of the spin unless you did the recovery the right way; it was designed not to come out unless flown out; the 150 would recover by itself; or you could hold it and recover at will. Learning to spin and recover in the 150 was get for learning the low speed characteristic of the plane, and how to avoid the conditions for stalling and falling into the spin. Age is not a factor, but a fact which guides certain rules about our tickets... no big deal.

Software ignorance? A weak attack.. but I understand. A tactic my kids use, the attack mode; when you can't defend your claim or your error, you attack back with some silly personal attack; claim I am hiding my ignorance of software as you offer zero knowledge on the details of the super secret software than can hide in Boeing jets. No clue how a system would work, or how many people would be required to carry out the secret software and communication necessary to carry out mass murder of fellow citizens in your fantasy world of woo based on BS you got from the 11.2g failed aviation authority you conferred with... wait, you changed the story to MM conferred with the guy you did not confer with but said you did.

I have written code in FORTRAN, BASIC, assembly language for a voice interface to a cockpit mock-up called MAGIC at AFWAL, PASCAL, and a few others. When I trained as an aircraft accident investigator, a software geek would be part of the team for F-16 accidents. Interesting stuff. For my masters I teamed up with behavioral scientist to work a thesis on voice recognition. My peers were implanting a chip in a dogs brain trying to pull off signals from the optic area of the dogs brain... I don't anything about software, my ignorance runs deep - thanks for mocking me and reminding me how much time I spent writing code. I was able to work with great people on a project, Microprocessor Application of Graphics and Interface Communication (MAGIC): Development of a "dynamic mockup", driven by microprocessors which can be used for testing possible applications of color flight displays and voice technology for a future advanced tactical fighter. We were able to get the aero-model to work in a 8086 machine - we had to convince our PhD project manager to buy two floppy drives for the 8086 boxes; we failed until he got his home computer... in the day two floppies were needed. When our PhD realized why we "needed" two, we bought two. I was the token pilot in the Branch along with reservist pilots who would come in to write the scenarios for the project. lol, I sat on reviews which included software used in flight system. Hide my ignorance; why would I do that? add that to the list of failed speculation

Report? I don't think I have reported anyone for any violation. add that to the list of failed speculation

Balsamo? You claim he is an aviation authority you checked with; wait, that MM checked with; thus you have hearsay? Did you lie about contacting an expert; you say you contacted MM... never mind

Balsamo - you claim is an aviation authority; I posted the facts which do not give evidence he is an aviation authority, and you failed to refute them; you can't refute them. Thus Balsamo is stuck calling me old, making up the lie I had a stroke (my writing is terrible - I am watching life ... etc weeding, planting,,, ), saying I can't recognize a Boeing jet - he might be right... lol - I only flew Boeing jets for thousands of hours. Balsamo has to go on the attack mode and censor the truth at his fort of woo.

I guess I am upset any pilots are liars on 9/11 issue like Balsamo; to claim he has no clue what hit the Pentagon, is willful ignorance; as a Pilot I find it sad that a fellow pilot is as stupid, or being a fraud like Balsamo is. Is he a willful lair or a fraud, pretending to be a paranoid CTer to some end. To see any pilots fall for the nonsense Balsamo pushes is upsetting... time and energy? learn to type faster

The claims you support, the BS you push about remote control expose zero time wasted to study the systems. And proved by having to ask Balsamo for help, you take the easy road to spreading lies and BS; the zero evidence, no facts, and zero research road to woo.

You were looking for an aviation authority and found a BS artist; I presented the facts, you think it is an attack on Balsamo; it is his history, a legacy of BS.

Quick summary

Black and white? lol, you got BS from Balsamo, it is not black or white, it reaks of stupid. Explain how yourMM's aviation authority has a plane crashed getting messages with ACARS? lol, this can't get better into super woo...

You will present no evidence to support the fantasy of remote control, no rational scenario, just pie in sky BS you wasted no time preparing.

Age, it is important in determining flight stuff related to pilot affairs; ignore it, don't worry. My best instructors were over 60 years old.

Balsamo is not off topic, he is your aviation authority; which is funny.

The MM stuff is funny; it was funny to see you both make up stories about who and what... and MM has no evidence to support the fantasy of thermite, and his 7 WTC claims; a perfect storm of woo, having MM ask Balsamo for stuff on flying; like asking CIT to do an investigation.

I got it, you said you asked an aviation authority, it was Balsamo; but that was not true; you really ask MM to ask an aviation authority, and MM picked Balsamo for you. Sorry, but this is funny.
I would like to edit my post, but since you wasted no time making up remote control, I pick to plant some more boxwoods... lol, Balsamo and MM, the woo vortex of super nano BS

The stuff on Balsamo is his history, it not opinion, it is fact; history of Balsamo, all 11.2gs worth; there is more. A good researcher would know Balsamo is not an aviation authority on 9/11 issues. The Internet has evidence, not opinion.
Balsamo is banned most places due to ... gee, ask him.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/conspi...dressed-3.html
Balsamo leaves a wake of woo, and BS. I am trying to warn you about the fraud, the BS.

Balsamo is not the authority you are looking for (star wars) - unfortunately your authorities on flight are debunkers, and rational pilots. You believe in lies generated by 9/11 truth for unknown reasons - it is black and white on 9/11 issues. It is an event, not a debate on child care for the office, it is a fact based 19 terrorists inspired by UBL. Someone found a big weakness in our response to hijacked aircraft; they exploited the weakness and killed Americans for a spoiled Saudi, UBL. That was it, and your speculation mocks the murder of thousands, recorded on the Internet for your kids, grand-kids and great grand-kids which you can deny you are this avatar... I can't. The internet, where Balsamo's BS is recorded for history, until the server dies, and the wayback machine and my 50TB of disk drives fail... You picked woo about 9/11, I picked evidence. You are fooled by BS, we all can be... but on 9/11 it is an event, not a debate, not speculation; it was murder sponsored by UBL; and you essentially apologize for 19 murderers inspired by UBL. You spent zero time coming up with remote control, the same as Balsamo does for his irrational claims, and inability to figure out 77 hit the Pentagon. (Foster's next)

Last edited by beachnut; 19th April 2016 at 06:09 PM.
Old 19th April 2016, 04:23 PM   #233
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Truth

Originally Posted by waypastvne View Post
Altitude above you.

Runway behind you.

Doctor in a V tail.

Pilots for 911 Truth.
The truth about Pilots for Truth (A group based on overwhelming ignornace of its followers)

Things which do you no good in aviation:
Altitude above you.
Runway behind you.
Fuel in the truck.
Half a second ago.
Approach plates in the car.
The airspeed you don't have.
Advice from Pilots for 911 Truth
Old 19th April 2016, 05:55 PM   #234
yankee451
Master Poster

Respect.

http://i2.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...fore_After.png

Last edited by zooterkin; 20th April 2016 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Rule 5
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2016, 07:37 PM   #235
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

No news there. I mentioned Miragememories as an information source months ago in this forum. He is a member in the Pilots for 9/11 Truth Forum so I asked him to post there for me. Regarding your opinion of Mr. Balsamo. Apparently you only respect pilots who agree with you.

Mr. Balsamo, to the best of my knowledge is a successful and skilled aviator. Long retired aviators who rely on besmirching the reputations of working aviators in order to buttress their own credibility hold little currency in my opinion.

This all came up because I was asked to speculate about who piloted the aircraft on 9/11. BUAP provided a reasonable explanation for the success of such inexperienced aviators.

Unless you are knowledgeable about the limitations of BUAP and how its activity may or may not appear in the FDR record, you cannot discount the possibility that a "classified" form of that technology was employed.
Why would you need MirageMemories to ask questions for you? Why couldn't you simply sign up yourself? Also as Beachnut pointed out why is MM only bringing you up now?

You don't think anyone actually believes this ruse do you?

As for Balsamo being an expert on anything, thanks for the laugh, he's a complete idiot and so is MirageMemories for that matter.
Old 19th April 2016, 07:50 PM   #236
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

I recently conferred with an aviation authority (commercial pilot), ...
Lucky it is aviation, because chemistry is not in the bag of BS, http://www.debatepolitics.com/conspi...post1062787823 He is an expert at chemistry.

Aero is his middle name, a fake Vg diagram; now that take extra skill as an aviation authority.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/conspi...addressed.html

He believes in magic... planes still airborne after they crashed. Magic.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/conspi...h-w-330-a.html
How do planes get messages after they crash? Magic?

The aviation authority has fooled a lot of people; pilots are flocking to him. After many years, Balsamo has less than 0.1 percent of all pilots on his list of shame. That is aviation authority.

I don't mean to present Balsamo's claims and BS as an attack on Balsamo. He quotes mine people to make up BS, and lies. The claim he can't figure out 77 hit the Pentagon, proof of incompetence, willful ignorance; or some reason unknown. The stuff I present is help, a red flag for the rational to see Balsamo fools a fringe few, less than 0.1 percent of all pilots.

Good luck
Old 19th April 2016, 11:33 PM   #237
ozeco41
Philosopher

Aero is his middle name, a fake Vg diagram; now that take extra skill as an aviation authority.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/conspi...addressed.html

He believes in magic... planes still airborne after they crashed. Magic.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/conspi...h-w-330-a.html
How do planes get messages after they crash? Magic?
Those were fun days on DP. I enjoyed responding with the claims that planes were still flying after they crashed. (On some forums that would raise questions as to my qualifications- since I'm not a pilot how could I possibly understand that planes which have crashed are not still flying. No guesses how I would respond to that nonsense - no matter whether in aviation or civil/structural engineering.)

I especially liked one episode where Inertial Nav data - as interpreted by the P4T Truther - showed the plane taking off from ploughed farmland 1000 feet from and parallel with the runway.

I suggested that interpretation of the data OR the original setting of the gadget could be wrong. And that the plane probably took off from the runaway. Daring ploy by me since I'm not qualified in IFR flying. Not even a pilot.

Remember the old adage - "Don't reset your mind - we have a temporary disruption to reality" or words to that effect.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2016, 12:13 AM   #238
GlennB

Originally Posted by ProBonoShill View Post
Why would you need MirageMemories to ask questions for you? Why couldn't you simply sign up yourself? Also as Beachnut pointed out why is MM only bringing you up now?
Perhaps they reject applications from duplicate IP addresses ?

Incidentally I was interested in looking at the PfT forum once again after some years away, but whatever route I tried to take got me redirected to a rather nasty-looking porn site.
Old 20th April 2016, 12:34 AM   #239
KatieG
Rootin' Tootin' Raspberry

Originally Posted by Georgio View Post
I can't imagine what that feels like.

This gets to the point for me: I can't understand how having your family member murdered by your own government is worse than having your family member murdered by terrorists. I've never had it explained to my satisfaction why the one should be worse than the other.

Now, of course, this is my personal, individual view - I don't and can't speak for any 911 victim's families, and nor can anyone else. Even the individual family members can only speak for themselves.

But they think they're right and think they are ultimately helping. They need to be properly and patiently shown why they aren't; only then will they be in a position to retract the claims and make amends. Shouting at them may make them shut up and even go away, but it won't make them understand why their claims are wrong; in fact it will bolster and strengthen their mistaken beliefs.
Being killed by your own government, in the September 11 matter, would be a betrayal of the highest order.

One would expect a terrorist to do things like that

Either way your loved ones have been murdered, but I personally would potentially be more likely to recover from the death of a loved one by a terrorist attack.

Basically, if the GOP doesn't want to be called the white supremacy party, they should stop acting like they are.
-Mumbles

Last edited by KatieG; 20th April 2016 at 12:35 AM.
KatieG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2016, 01:08 AM   #240
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by KatieG View Post
Either way your loved ones have been murdered, but I personally would potentially be more likely to recover from the death of a loved one by a terrorist attack.

Agreed.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories