IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 11th April 2016, 09:04 AM   #1
NoahFence
Banned

Will Truther Cowards EVER say what they think happened?

Does anyone think, after 15 years of total silence, any truther will ever give us their thoughts on what happened on 9/11, in its entirety?

I say no.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th April 2016, 09:20 AM   #2
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

If they didn't do it 15 years ago, what would make them do it now (apart from shouting "Inside-Job", "Explosions", "CD", "Laser Cannons", "Teh Illuminati", "Bush did 911", "Homing/Controlled Missiles", "Evil Israeli's dancing on top of the Pentagon after it was hit", "holograms", ect...)?

And I have my doubts if those "28 pages" are going to change anything.

Well, it will ridicule the truthers even more (I hope)

Sick of seeing these posts, like that Chris guy.

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th April 2016, 10:14 AM   #3
pgimeno
Illuminator

Do they know, in the first place?

I think that for them, everything is in a cloud of "government did it to support the invasion of Iraq" and then getting lost in small details that they think confirm that preconceived view, without really thinking it through or connecting the dots, just because they think it fits their conception of the political scene.

None of them has a real complete hypothesis that connects all that happened that day. Some claim they do but they won't tell it to anyone, hiding their lack of a solid narrative under a paranoid excuse. Maybe even to themselves. Possible exceptions are a few LIHOP proponents.

That's the reason of the crickets that you can hear in the Roll Call thread coming from the Truther side.
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th April 2016, 10:17 AM   #4
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

If they say what they think happened in any detail then it can be attacked snd pulled apart.
If they keep it fluid, make hints, JAQ snd concentrate on isolated incidents and details it's easy to shift and change the story.
Andy_Ross is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th April 2016, 02:28 PM   #5
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

Well I guess that number will remain at zero.

Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
Thanks for asking for my working hypothesis, but I will politely refuse to provide it.
ProBonoShill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th April 2016, 02:31 PM   #6
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
If they say what they think happened in any detail then it can be attacked snd pulled apart.
If they keep it fluid, make hints, JAQ snd concentrate on isolated incidents and details it's easy to shift and change the story.
Its happened whenever a truther group does try to get into detail.
Witness AE911T, which said at first that explosives were used to bring the towers down in a controlled fashion. When it was pointed out that there is the utter lack of recorded evidence of explosives (nothing loud enough to suggest these huge columns being destroyed) they claimed thermite(or thermate) was used for this purpose. When it was pointed out that thermite would be too slow acting to do the timed destruction they claimed, it became thermite enhanced explosives. However, ANY explosive powerful enough to sever these large columns must necessarily be loud, then they tried to come up with a relatively silent, extremely high temperature fast cutting explosive. They cannot demonstrate such a cutting explosive yet persist in this line, swinging from one to the other depending, it seems, on the whim of the truther doing the posting.

Basically its become a "you-don't-know-what-they-have" invocation of secret technology(aka "magic")

Last edited by jaydeehess; 11th April 2016 at 02:35 PM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th April 2016, 05:00 PM   #7
tinribmancer

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Its happened whenever a truther group does try to get into detail.
Witness AE911T, which said at first that explosives were used to bring the towers down in a controlled fashion. When it was pointed out that there is the utter lack of recorded evidence of explosives (nothing loud enough to suggest these huge columns being destroyed) they claimed thermite(or thermate) was used for this purpose. When it was pointed out that thermite would be too slow acting to do the timed destruction they claimed, it became thermite enhanced explosives. However, ANY explosive powerful enough to sever these large columns must necessarily be loud, then they tried to come up with a relatively silent, extremely high temperature fast cutting explosive. They cannot demonstrate such a cutting explosive yet persist in this line, swinging from one to the other depending, it seems, on the whim of the truther doing the posting.

Basically its become a "you-don't-know-what-they-have" invocation of secret technology(aka "magic")
So if they could, they would say something as stupid as "Merlin did it"?

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th April 2016, 05:11 PM   #8
Axxman300
Philosopher

Meanwhile, at Gitmo, KSM and the other original AQ guys are sitting around debating what would have happened had Atta hit the North Tower 60 floors lower and at a higher rate of speed. Then lament the fact that they should have had more guys to hijack more planes.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th April 2016, 05:17 PM   #9
JSanderO
Illuminator

They can't and won't produce a start to finish... this is how it was done explanation and include all the public record... certainly for the twin towers. Peel they see as high speed ejections of girders landing 600 feet... this is complete wrong. The collapse phase which looks like a gravity driven event they describe as the towers being turn to dust in mid air... what mechanism could do this? Why would there be anything other than dust and maybe some steel? And where were these amazing dustification devices placed? How come no one reported seeing them? They were all hidden the the core columns?

You can't make up anything that sounds even sci fi... Of course the planes were some sort of "distraction" excuse... and did nothing... it was all a CD...

If they did pose something it would be shot to pieces lickity split... so all they do is reveal their paranoid views and poor conception of physics... all driven by... if the USG says it... it's a lie. If the media says it... you know they are being fed lies from the USG and are paid off shills and parrots.

There are no terrorists.. there are only intel sponsored false flags... Sandy Hook... Boston Marathon, underwear bomber, San Bernadino... Charlie Hebdo... Paris Bataclan... Brussels... Madrid, London... can't you see the pattern?????????
JSanderO is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th April 2016, 05:27 PM   #10
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Meanwhile, at Gitmo, KSM and the other original AQ guys are sitting around debating what would have happened had Atta hit the North Tower 60 floors lower and at a higher rate of speed. Then lament the fact that they should have had more guys to hijack more planes.
My first day being in AQ; UBL, please demo the WTC attack for us... full scale. First day, last day...

It was amazing AQ found 19 idiots for 9/11; then 9/11 truth followers showed up. Dumber than AQ followers, 9/11 truth followers.

I can't see how 9/11 truth could agree on a single integrated operation plan for 9/11. Nukes to the delusional silent explosives, with thermite thrown in by a failed fired physics PhD...
Old 11th April 2016, 09:56 PM   #11
Georgio
Muse

Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
I think that for them, everything is in a cloud of "government did it to support the invasion of Iraq" and then getting lost in small details that they think confirm that preconceived view, without really thinking it through or connecting the dots, just because they think it fits their conception of the political scene.

None of them has a real complete hypothesis that connects all that happened that day.
+1
+1

However, I would add having 'been there' myself, i.e. having been convinced by the claims of AE911Truth that there was a case for investigating the possibility of controlled demolition on 911, that I found it an extremely frightening and unnerving place to be, whilst at the same time I had a feeling that I was privy to information that the vast majority of people were not.

This state of affairs caused a sense of urgency and a dominating thought that if I could only get them to see that these claims are valid then the real explanations and investigations (and hence the detailed narrative) would follow. Part of the reason I didn't want to talk about specifics was that I didn't want to shift focus away from getting people to accept the general fact (as I saw it) that the 911 controlled demolition claims were worth investigating. I was convinced that crucial information had been covered up so I didn't think it was possible for anyone to describe an accurate start to finish time-line.
Old 11th April 2016, 11:46 PM   #12
fuelair
Banned

Many say or suggest strongly - it's not that they do not, it's that they are so absolutely incompetently wrong in every possible way!!!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th April 2016, 12:15 AM   #13
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Georgio View Post
However, I would add having 'been there' myself, i.e. having been convinced by the claims of AE911Truth that there was a case for investigating the possibility of controlled demolition on 911, that I found it an extremely frightening and unnerving place to be, whilst at the same time I had a feeling that I was privy to information that the vast majority of people were not.

This state of affairs caused a sense of urgency and a dominating thought that if I could only get them to see that these claims are valid then the real explanations and investigations (and hence the detailed narrative) would follow. Part of the reason I didn't want to talk about specifics was that I didn't want to shift focus away from getting people to accept the general fact (as I saw it) that the 911 controlled demolition claims were worth investigating. I was convinced that crucial information had been covered up so I didn't think it was possible for anyone to describe an accurate start to finish time-line.
Thanks for the insight. I had three or four big advantages coming to understanding of the WTC collapses.
1) As a trained Military Engineer I saw the breaking news events on the day - saw plane impact followed by collapse. My callous military brain took ten seconds to realise it was real - revulsion - then credit the "enemy" with a novel method of demolition. I never knew until years later that there had been a ~1 hour delay.

2) A colleague in early 2007 asked my opinion of the CD of the Twins and I laughed - he was a committed CT nut. Then I had to work out why the towers collapsed - the actual mechanism for the progression stage.

3) I was not on any of the then mainstream forms so missed out on all the early years confusion of mechanism resulting from misunderstanding of Bazant and Zhou. And the "progression" was - should have been?? - easy to understand for any free thinking engineer who is not trapped by all the confusion coming from academia. Started internet posting Nov 2009 and explained the main mechanism without putting a label on it.

4) So when the Szamboti "Missing Jolt" bastardisation of Bazant's model came along I was already proof against it. Never needed to correct any early false understanding. Didn't even need to comprehend the "Limits of Bazant's Applicability" [sic on the thread title ] till I came here 2009 and walked right into the confusion. Then the topic was OPed by pgimeno in 2010. The rest is history.

So a soft lead in all the way.

Pity the poor ruddy truther who starts out by mistrusting government AND has no expertise to understand the mechanisms. No way can anyone in that position develop a full reasoned hypothesis. And - by definition - anyone who knows - who could help with the understanding - must from the truther's perspective be "in on it".

Last edited by ozeco41; 12th April 2016 at 12:18 AM.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th April 2016, 05:11 AM   #14
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
Does anyone think, after 15 years of total silence, any truther will ever give us their thoughts on what happened on 9/11, in its entirety?

I say no.
They can't.

I mean that.

They literally can not put together a thought of that level of complexity. Too many factors and too many opportunities for the cognitive dissonance to break down.
Old 12th April 2016, 05:37 AM   #15
tinribmancer

Question Seriously?

Wait, I just realised something...

Truthers have brains?

I thought their skulls were filled with Mashed Potatoes?

Old 12th April 2016, 02:13 PM   #16
Axxman300
Philosopher

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
My first day being in AQ; UBL, please demo the WTC attack for us... full scale. First day, last day...

It was amazing AQ found 19 idiots for 9/11; then 9/11 truth followers showed up. Dumber than AQ followers, 9/11 truth followers.

I can't see how 9/11 truth could agree on a single integrated operation plan for 9/11. Nukes to the delusional silent explosives, with thermite thrown in by a failed fired physics PhD...
I have more respect for Al Qaeda than I do 9-11 Truthers. AQ actually got off their delusional butts and did something to advance their beliefs. A guy willing to face off against an M-1 armed with only his AK, while stupid, is impressive (at least to me).

If Truthers had the same integrity they would have completed at least 20 highly detailed studies of the WTC collapses funding by all the money they've stolen...I mean raised. There should be a small army of Truther MIT graduates, inspired by their quest for the "Truth" to get the proper education to find the answers they're looking for. Al Qaeda sends men to be trained by US and allied forces posing as Afghan and Iraqi militia. They're willing to get the best education to tackle their foe - why not Truthers? Where are the Truther engineering scholarships?

Skeptics get banned from Truther and CT message boards every day because Truthers can't take it. KSM was water-boarded for weeks, and took his medicine, and is still feisty. So, yeah, I respect AQ more than 9-11 Truthers.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th April 2016, 02:36 PM   #17
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

I wonder if Gage pays the remaining few to keep his pay check alive. If not they should contact him and ask why he doesn't pay for promotional consideration.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th April 2016, 04:27 PM   #18
Wolrab
Illuminator

Originally Posted by tinribmancer View Post

Truthers have brains?

Not mashed. Baked. Definitely baked.
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th April 2016, 04:45 PM   #19
tinribmancer

Where are the Truther engineering scholarships?
Isn't this what they're getting at the Youtube University at the end of the year?

Old 12th April 2016, 08:36 PM   #20
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by tinribmancer View Post

Truthers have brains?

Close - overcooked dicksed potatoes.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th April 2016, 09:07 PM   #21
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

I have more respect for Al Qaeda than I do 9-11 Truthers. AQ actually got off their delusional butts and did something to advance their beliefs. A guy willing to face off against an M-1 armed with only his AK, while stupid, is impressive (at least to me).

An episode of "Greatest Tank Battles" had an American tank commander describing an incident during a battle. His gunner was swinging around to fire at a tank when he saw in his sights an Iraqi soldier in the open with a shoulder fired anti-tank weapon. The soldier was looking straight at the American tank and raising the weapon. The gunner hesitated and the Commander shouted 'fire'. The HE round cut the guy in two without detonating. It exploded when it hit the ground beyond.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th April 2016, 10:54 PM   #22
fuelair
Banned

An episode of "Greatest Tank Battles" had an American tank commander describing an incident during a battle. His gunner was swinging around to fire at a tank when he saw in his sights an Iraqi soldier in the open with a shoulder fired anti-tank weapon. The soldier was looking straight at the American tank and raising the weapon. The gunner hesitated and the Commander shouted 'fire'. The HE round cut the guy in two without detonating. It exploded when it hit the ground beyond.
More this!!!! Educational and entertaining!!!!!
Old 12th April 2016, 10:57 PM   #23
HotRodDeluxe
Muse

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post

I say no.
I agree with 'no'. 9/11 truth hasn't actually been interested in 'truth' for some time I feel.

a). They mendaciously circulate material that is incorrect.

b). They refuse to answer questions regarding their claims with any degree of honesty.

c). They will deliberately misrepresent material or quotes from sources in order to further their aims.

d). They dismiss any contradictory evidence with the most puerile of techniques one could employ.

e). They refuse to provide an alternative narrative as that would expose the flaws in their so-called 'reasoning'. They only discuss 'possibilities', although somewhat vehemently for someone 'just JAQing off', so I don't believe a word of that.

None of these points scream 'integrity' to me.

Last edited by HotRodDeluxe; 12th April 2016 at 11:00 PM.
HotRodDeluxe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th April 2016, 11:00 PM   #24
HotRodDeluxe
Muse

Originally Posted by ProBonoShill View Post
Well I guess that number will remain at zero.
Come on, you saw that one coming.
HotRodDeluxe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2016, 01:38 AM   #25
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Stupid thing to do, he should have used the coax machine gun or his own mg, far more chance of hitting.
HE round?
I call bs.
Andy_Ross is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2016, 02:57 AM   #26
pgimeno
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Georgio View Post

It's a good point. AE911T is a propaganda entity that uses carefully chosen marketing techniques, able to convince people to whom they don't raise red flags. You can see right through them when you analyse the speeches and presentations objectively: they appeal to emotion without proper backing support, despite giving the impression on the contrary (using an implicit appeal to authority fallacy to give credibility to that backing). It's all about selling the story, not about technical merits.

What is hard for me to accept is that every person in that position leaves up to others the task of coming up with a case to make, nebulously thinking there's one. If there was an actual case, the evidence should converge to a continuous, coherent narrative. But no one is interested in getting their hands dirty on that.

That annoys me. It's clear why, but it still annoys me. Exposing it is the big success of the Roll Call thread. No one has a coherent narrative; they just have bought Gage's or Griffin's or Avery's or Harrit's snake oil and can't even fry a fish with it.
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2016, 04:15 AM   #27
ozeco41
Philosopher

Stupid thing to do, he should have used the coax machine gun or his own mg, far more chance of hitting.
HE round?
I call bs.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2016, 05:05 AM   #28
Mark F
Graduate Poster

HE round?
I call bs.
Probably HEAT-MP-T.

If the gunner was geared up to shoot at a tank he probably wasn't thinking coax.
Old 13th April 2016, 06:43 AM   #29
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

removed reply to post about tanks and guns. It's off topic.

Last edited by Andy_Ross; 13th April 2016 at 06:46 AM.
Old 13th April 2016, 06:50 AM   #30
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Why not? is he not trained?
What about the commanders gun?
Coax is fired by the gunner through the same site and stands a better chance of hitting than a snap shot from the main gun.
Your on a target that popped up unexpectedly, there's a round in the tube you were already prepared to shoot at a different target. Surprise, fear, confusion and adrenaline are all factors as well as what is likely first time in combat.

Under the circumstances I would have fired the first thing I reached for too.

Besides, what happens if he fires the coax and misses? Even a near miss from HEAT-MP is going to ruin the threads day.

Not saying the above happened or didn't happen but I am not going to declare it implausible based on some after-the-fact armchair generaling about what should or shouldn't have been done by people who were not there.

Last edited by Mark F; 13th April 2016 at 08:07 AM.
Mark F is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2016, 09:06 AM   #31
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
Your on a target that popped up unexpectedly, there's a round in the tube you were already prepared to shoot at a different target. Surprise, fear, confusion and adrenaline are all factors as well as what is likely first time in combat.

Under the circumstances I would have fired the first thing I reached for too.

Besides, what happens if he fires the coax and misses? Even a near miss from HEAT-MP is going to ruin the threads day.

Not saying the above happened or didn't happen but I am not going to declare it implausible based on some after-the-fact armchair generaling about what should or shouldn't have been done by people who were not there.
The last is generally a good idea -though exceptions can occur!!!!
Old 17th April 2016, 10:04 AM   #32
yankee451
Master Poster

Happy to share!

Based on the available evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_a1foRId6M
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 10:08 AM   #33
NoahFence
Banned

Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post

That's a feeble attempt at trying to explain 1/2 of the day. What about the other half?
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 10:11 AM   #34
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

At least your fantasy version requires zero debunking. It is not rare 9/11 truth liars are self debunking.

Have you told the families about the insane fantasy version of 9/11? What did they say.

Last edited by beachnut; 17th April 2016 at 10:12 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 12:29 PM   #35
yankee451
Master Poster

Different version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXwsqIS0h1I

Last edited by yankee451; 17th April 2016 at 01:20 PM.
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 12:37 PM   #36
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Cartoon physics fail

A video shows a jet fuel fireball from 66,000 pounds of jet fuel; the fantasy missiles don't weigh 66,000 pounds unless you have how many? Did you do the math?

Got physics? The video is a lie, physics prove it is, along with evidence.

Failed Fantasy, mocking the murder of thousands.

Video proves the video is a lie. RADAR proves the video is a lie.

Last edited by beachnut; 17th April 2016 at 12:49 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 12:44 PM   #37
yankee451
Master Poster

Left side closeup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Rf_sS42U8
Old 17th April 2016, 02:25 PM   #38
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

Thanks for the free comedy, can you do one with Mickey Mouse riding the fake missiles too, I mean if you're gonna live in a fantasy world might as well go all the way!
Old 17th April 2016, 03:02 PM   #39
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

That whirring sound you can hear is William of Ockham spinning in his grave.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 04:07 PM   #40
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by ProBonoShill View Post

Thanks for the free comedy, can you do one with Mickey Mouse riding the fake missiles too, I mean if you're gonna live in a fantasy world might as well go all the way!
Like I wrote, it is based on the available evidence. I believe the thread title is "Will Truther Cowards EVER say what they think happened?" So now that that's done this thread can come to an end. Thank you for your support.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories