IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 17th April 2016, 04:28 PM   #41
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
Based on the available evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_a1foRId6M
So, there were 8 planes?

And they stopped mid-air?

The Fabric Of Space has been ripped apart!!11!

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 04:34 PM   #42
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Note the words "in its entirety" in the OP. These are important words.

The point of the thread, of course, is that no truther will ever offer a complete and internally consistent account of all the events of 9/11, but will confine themselves to groundless speculation and anomaly-hunting over small subsets of the events, carefully stripped of context, to try to confuse the issue. The video offered by yankee451 is a classic example of the former, with not even a suggestion of any overarching narrative. So by trying to refute the premise of the thread, yankee451 has simply reinforced it.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021

Last edited by Dave Rogers; 17th April 2016 at 04:36 PM.
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 04:51 PM   #43
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by tinribmancer View Post
So, there were 8 planes?

And they stopped mid-air?

The Fabric Of Space has been ripped apart!!11!
Golly, you got all that out of those clips?
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 06:40 PM   #44
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

Like I wrote, it is based on the available evidence. I believe the thread title is "Will Truther Cowards EVER say what they think happened?" So now that that's done this thread can come to an end. Thank you for your support.
No it isn't, your assertions and delusions are not evidence.
Old 17th April 2016, 07:15 PM   #45
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by ProBonoShill View Post
No it isn't, your assertions and delusions are not evidence.
I'm happy to discuss the evidence.

Whatever it was that damaged the tower started here. A projectile of some kind struck the face of this cladding just hard enough to pinch it but not hard enough to sever it or apparently the steel column behind it.
http://i0.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...m-cladding.png

Mod WarningDo not hotlink to images on sites which do not explicitly permit it.
Responding to this modbox in thread will be off topic Posted By:zooterkin

Last edited by zooterkin; 19th April 2016 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Rule 5
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 07:19 PM   #46
yankee451
Master Poster

Moving to the right the damage becomes more pronounced.

http://i2.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...m-the-side.png

Last edited by zooterkin; 19th April 2016 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Reduced size of image, removed hotlink
Old 17th April 2016, 07:21 PM   #47
yankee451
Master Poster

Bending this steel column sharply.

http://i0.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...ht-bends-a.png

And the next:

http://i2.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...re-bends-a.png

Last edited by zooterkin; 19th April 2016 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Reduced size of image, removed hotlink
Old 17th April 2016, 07:25 PM   #48
yankee451
Master Poster

The next column was shattered.

http://i1.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...his-column.png

Something exploded on the face:

http://i1.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...his-column.png

Causing the top of the column to pop-out, evidence that the bolts were removed from that seam:

http://i1.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...mn-forward.png

Last edited by zooterkin; 19th April 2016 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Rule 5
Old 17th April 2016, 07:26 PM   #49
NoahFence
Banned

Off topic.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 07:30 PM   #50
yankee451
Master Poster

So far we have evidence of something not very dense and not very big that struck the first column, but as the projectile moved further to the right and penetrated deeper into the tower it became dense enough to bend steel. Something like this:

https://youtu.be/E0Rf_sS42U8
Old 17th April 2016, 07:32 PM   #51
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
Off topic.
HAHA - it's a truther with the courage to explain what happened being told he's off topic in a thread entitled "Will Truther Cowards EVER say what they think happened?"

The irony is bitter.
Old 17th April 2016, 07:35 PM   #52
Axxman300
Philosopher

So far we have evidence of something not very dense ...
I think we have.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 07:36 PM   #53
NoahFence
Banned

HAHA - it's a truther with the courage to explain what happened being told he's off topic in a thread entitled "Will Truther Cowards EVER say what they think happened?"

The irony is bitter.
If you don't provide an explanation that encompasses the entire day, it's off topic.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 07:38 PM   #54
pgimeno
Illuminator

Doesn't the title say "think"?

Evidence is not what this thread seems to be about.
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 07:39 PM   #55
Axxman300
Philosopher

The irony is bitter.
Well, how about starting with the big hole in the center and work your way out? The problem answers itself...in the real world at least.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 07:39 PM   #56
yankee451
Master Poster

If you don't provide an explanation that encompasses the entire day, it's off topic.
It is a complex subject. I didn't know there was a time limit on the truth, but no matter. There is enough to discuss in just the first nine columns:

http://i0.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...e-shatters.jpg

Last edited by zooterkin; 19th April 2016 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Rule 5
Old 17th April 2016, 07:44 PM   #57
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Well, how about starting with the big hole in the center and work your way out? The problem answers itself...in the real world at least.
Suit yourself:

Had a real jet been used the wings would have struck on the right side of the columns first,

http://i1.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...rner-first.png
opposite from what the damage evidence shows:

http://i1.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...ide-dents1.jpg

The thing is that according to the official story the wings disintegrated AS they were cutting through the steel columns:

http://i2.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...wing-burst.png

Last edited by zooterkin; 19th April 2016 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Rule 5
Old 17th April 2016, 07:48 PM   #58
NoahFence
Banned

It is a complex subject. I didn't know there was a time limit on the truth, but no matter. There is enough to discuss in just the first nine columns:

15 years and you can't just come up with a brief summary?

Lol
Thanks for proving the point.
Old 17th April 2016, 07:48 PM   #59
yankee451
Master Poster

Which means that by the time the engines had entered the building, the remaining wing would no longer be connected to the jet.

http://yankee451.com/wp-content/uplo...05/inside1.jpg

Everyone with me so far?

Last edited by zooterkin; 19th April 2016 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Rule 5
Old 17th April 2016, 07:50 PM   #60
FalseFlag
Banned

I'm not your enemy, so please don't attack me. I have a legitimate question. Do you honestly think missiles and not planes crashed into the twin towers?
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 07:51 PM   #61
NoahFence
Banned

Stop hijacking my thread with off topic drivel. They're all getting reported.

Your brief summary is all that's needed. Can you think for yourself? We know the other intellectual coward here won't.
Old 17th April 2016, 07:57 PM   #62
FalseFlag
Banned

Your brief summary is all that's needed. Can you think for yourself? We know the other intellectual coward here won't.
Your frustration is showing. Your brain can only reject so much truth.
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2016, 08:00 PM   #63
NoahFence
Banned

Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
You've yet to provide any.

I get frustrated whenever some vile thing comes along and mocks the deaths of thousands of people.

I'm crazy like that.

So how about it? You got a quick summary of your own? Fits better than 19 terrorists crashing 4 planes?

Didn't think so. Coward.
Old 17th April 2016, 08:02 PM   #64
Axxman300
Philosopher

Aw man, I was going to have some fun with Photoshop later when I get home.

Oh well...
Old 17th April 2016, 08:11 PM   #65
yankee451
Master Poster

I'm not your enemy, so please don't attack me. I have a legitimate question. Do you honestly think missiles and not planes crashed into the twin towers?
I'm trying to explain the evidence that leads to that conclusion and in fact which missiles were most likely used. There are very few, only one actually that fits the size and has the capabilities to cause the damage. I am starting at the scene of the crime, examining the damage evidence and moving on from there. This has never been done by the so called truth movement in the last 15 years, no one examined the crash sites. Well, once you do - only one thing can account for the damage. From there you move on to the Pentagon and to Shanksville - missile damage there? You bet. So it makes a lot of sense to have used missiles (and explosives) at all sites because you would only need one team of missile jockeys and one team of engineers.

If you haven't watched this video, please do - it's 15 minutes long and goes over the reasons for my conclusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiLa_CyFAIM
Old 17th April 2016, 08:27 PM   #66
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

I'm trying to explain the evidence that leads to that conclusion and in fact which missiles were most likely used. There are very few, only one actually that fits the size and has the capabilities to cause the damage. I am starting at the scene of the crime, examining the damage evidence and moving on from there. This has never been done by the so called truth movement in the last 15 years, no one examined the crash sites. Well, once you do - only one thing can account for the damage. From there you move on to the Pentagon and to Shanksville - missile damage there? You bet. So it makes a lot of sense to have used missiles (and explosives) at all sites because you would only need one team of missile jockeys and one team of engineers.

If you haven't watched this video, please do - it's 15 minutes long and goes over the reasons for my conclusions.

LOL. Pure gold.
Old 17th April 2016, 08:30 PM   #67
FalseFlag
Banned

You've yet to provide any.

I get frustrated whenever some vile thing comes along and mocks the deaths of thousands of people.

I'm crazy like that.

So how about it? You got a quick summary of your own? Fits better than 19 terrorists crashing 4 planes?

Didn't think so. Coward.
I am pretty sure that calling another member a coward is a personal attack.
Old 17th April 2016, 08:33 PM   #68
FalseFlag
Banned

OK. I will watch your video, and I will do so with an open mind.

Once again, I am not your enemy.
Old 17th April 2016, 08:54 PM   #69
Axxman300
Philosopher

OK. I will watch your video, and I will do so with an open mind.

Old 17th April 2016, 09:16 PM   #70
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by ProBonoShill View Post
LOL. Pure gold.
Pretty sure that wasn't directed at me.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...1#post11235131

Old 17th April 2016, 09:18 PM   #71
yankee451
Master Poster

Okay - thanks for clarifying.
Old 17th April 2016, 10:03 PM   #72
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Somebody watches too much TV, and/or spends too much time on the net searching for memes.
Old 18th April 2016, 02:34 AM   #73
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

So far we have evidence of something not very dense and not very big that struck the first column, but as the projectile moved further to the right and penetrated deeper into the tower it became dense enough to bend steel.
The thing that's not very dense is called a "wingtip", which is a fairly light structure made predominantly of aluminium. The thing dense enough to bend steel is called a "wing", which contains a big heavy fuel tank and contains enough momentum, properly applied, to bend steel. Your evidence is entirely consistent with an airliner wing striking the columns.

Had a real jet been used the wings would have struck on the right side of the columns first, opposite from what the damage evidence shows:
Good God, man, what kind of moron could think that? The picture is taken from the right side of the columns, which are bent directly backwards, so fro mthe point of view of the picture the bends appear to be from the left. Have you never heard of perspective?

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2016, 03:10 AM   #74
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Have you never heard of perspective?
A sense of perspective would allow one to take the mental step back to consider "why wouldn't they just use planes?".
Jack by the hedge is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2016, 10:46 AM   #75
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
A sense of perspective would allow one to take the mental step back to consider "why wouldn't they just use planes?".
Because... evil.
Andy_Ross is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2016, 02:36 PM   #76
yankee451
Master Poster

The thing that's not very dense is called a "wingtip", which is a fairly light structure made predominantly of aluminium. The thing dense enough to bend steel is called a "wing", which contains a big heavy fuel tank and contains enough momentum, properly applied, to bend steel. Your evidence is entirely consistent with an airliner wing striking the columns.
As I explained above, the jet's wing tip would have struck from the opposite corner from what was actually damaged.

http://i1.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...rner-first.png

So you see - it doesn't figger:

http://i1.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...ide-dents1.jpg

Good God, man, what kind of moron could think that? The picture is taken from the right side of the columns, which are bent directly backwards, so fro mthe point of view of the picture the bends appear to be from the left. Have you never heard of perspective?

Dave
http://i2.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...-left-side.jpg

http://i0.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...nter-right.jpg

http://i1.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...enter-left.jpg

Last edited by zooterkin; 19th April 2016 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Rule 5
Old 18th April 2016, 02:38 PM   #77
yankee451
Master Poster

http://i1.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...3/Approach.jpg

Old 18th April 2016, 02:39 PM   #78
yankee451
Master Poster

Old 18th April 2016, 02:40 PM   #79
yankee451
Master Poster

North Tower/South Tower comparison. Multiple trajectories indicate multiple projectiles. Of course they wouldn't launch just one missile.

http://i0.wp.com/yankee451.com/wp-co...ectories-1.jpg

Old 18th April 2016, 02:41 PM   #80
yankee451
Master Poster

An artist's rendition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_a1foRId6M

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories