IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags richard gage

Old 29th April 2016, 01:34 PM   #1
Peter May
Graduate Poster

A spanner in the AE 911 Truth works

On the 26th April I sent this email to Mr. Adrian Richardson of the Essex County Fire and Rescue Service (UK).

Dear Mr.Richardson
In an email, seeking support for AE911 Architects and Engineers, Mr. Richard Gage states the following;

“Before heading to the AIA Convention to educate thousands of architects, Dr. Niels Harrit and I will be educating hundreds of fire professionals in the UK.”

"On Tuesday, May 3, we’ll be speaking at the Eastern Branch of the Institution of Fire Engineers in Essex. Then, on Wednesday, May 4, we’ll be speaking to the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers and the Fire Sector Federation in London. We are honored and delighted that these prestigious professional associations have invited us."

May I ask in what capacity Mr. Gage will be educating these “hundreds” of fire professionals, as I am unaware of any fire prevention qualifications Mr. Gage holds, and has Mr. Gage been specifically invited by the Eastern Branch of the Institute of Fire Engineers?
Mr. Gage believes the Twin Towers where destroyed by explosive demolition.

Thank you for your time in this matter.
Wilfred May.
Retired Engineer residing in Sweden.

Today I received a reply from Mr. Richardson who has sent this email to Richard Gage;

Dear Richard,
We too had reservations, so we have decided to cancel the event.
Regards,

Adrian Richardson
Station Officer
Operations Directorate
Essex County Fire & Rescue Service
Headquarters Kelvedon Park,
Rivenhall, Witham, Essex. CM8 3HB
Tel : 01376 576361
Edited by zooterkin:  <Snip>
Please be careful with sharing other people's contact information.

E-mail: Adrian.richardson@essex-fire.gov.uk

PM Note:
The invitation from the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers is in fact an open invitation to anyone, and is on a first come first served basis.
Gage is gilding the lily yet again.

Last edited by zooterkin; 30th April 2016 at 10:21 AM.
Peter May is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2016, 02:13 PM   #2
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Excellent!

Have you also written similar emails to the responsible leaders of the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers and the Fire Sector Federation in London, which will host a Gage speaking engagement the next day, May 4th? And the Bloomsbury Conference on May 7th?

AE911Truth announced these events in this newsletter:
http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...=d784cb1ac6&e=[UNIQID]
Old 29th April 2016, 02:37 PM   #3
Peter May
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Excellent!

Have you also written similar emails to the responsible leaders of the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers and the Fire Sector Federation in London, which will host a Gage speaking engagement the next day, May 4th? And the Bloomsbury Conference on May 7th?

AE911Truth announced these events in this newsletter:
http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...=d784cb1ac6&e=[UNIQID]
I am on AE911 mailing list, I thought it a good idea to know what they are up
to!
No, I have not replied to the other services yet, but if you go to their website it states that this is an open invitation, in much the same way they invite companies related to fire prevention to exibit....
But I shall tomorrow.
Today was one of those really good days for me, and when I saw the mail from Richardson this evening I must admit I was elated, and did a little dance around my laptop, and then had a couple of large gin and tonics.
I think he may have received several mails from other parties.
Peter May is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2016, 06:31 PM   #4
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Peter May View Post
I am on AE911 mailing list, I thought it a good idea to know what they are up to!.
Aha, a follower of the philosophies of Sun Tzu

"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperilled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperilled in every single battle."

b.k.a. "Know thine enemy!!!

Its TRE45ON season... convict the F45CIST!!
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2016, 08:19 PM   #5
FalseFlag
Banned

On the 26th April I sent this email to Mr. Adrian Richardson of the Essex County Fire and Rescue Service (UK).

Dear Mr.Richardson
In an email, seeking support for AE911 Architects and Engineers, Mr. Richard Gage states the following;

“Before heading to the AIA Convention to educate thousands of architects, Dr. Niels Harrit and I will be educating hundreds of fire professionals in the UK.”

"On Tuesday, May 3, we’ll be speaking at the Eastern Branch of the Institution of Fire Engineers in Essex. Then, on Wednesday, May 4, we’ll be speaking to the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers and the Fire Sector Federation in London. We are honored and delighted that these prestigious professional associations have invited us."

May I ask in what capacity Mr. Gage will be educating these “hundreds” of fire professionals, as I am unaware of any fire prevention qualifications Mr. Gage holds, and has Mr. Gage been specifically invited by the Eastern Branch of the Institute of Fire Engineers?
Mr. Gage believes the Twin Towers where destroyed by explosive demolition.

Thank you for your time in this matter.
Wilfred May.
Retired Engineer residing in Sweden.

Today I received a reply from Mr. Richardson who has sent this email to Richard Gage;

Dear Richard,
We too had reservations, so we have decided to cancel the event.
Regards,

Adrian Richardson
Station Officer
Operations Directorate
Essex County Fire & Rescue Service
Headquarters Kelvedon Park,
Rivenhall, Witham, Essex. CM8 3HB
Tel : 01376 576361
Edited by zooterkin:  <Snip>
Please be careful with sharing other people's contact information.

E-mail: Adrian.richardson@essex-fire.gov.uk

PM Note:
The invitation from the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers is in fact an open invitation to anyone, and is on a first come first served basis.
Gage is gilding the lily yet again.
Please take a screenshot of the original email and post it.

Thanks.

Last edited by zooterkin; 30th April 2016 at 10:22 AM.
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2016, 08:20 PM   #6
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
"Know thine enemy!!!
People looking for truth are your enemy?

Thanks for admitting this.
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2016, 08:27 PM   #7
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post

Thanks.
Why?
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2016, 08:35 PM   #8
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Why?
Because I think the OP is a lie. Prove he sent the email, and prove the response is as he claims.
Old 29th April 2016, 08:46 PM   #9
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

Because I think the OP is a lie. Prove he sent the email, and prove the response is as he claims.
1. Trust No One! Actually a good French mystery film.

2. Accusing someone of a big lie is one thing. Accusing them of a small, tiny lie is somehow more insulting…

3. Why would you trust a screen shot more than what was posted? Do you really think that it is particularly hard to fake a screen shot if one already went to this effort to manufacture an email?
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2016, 08:48 PM   #10
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Giordano View Post
1 Do you really think that it is particularly hard to fake a screen shot if one already went to this effort to manufacture an email?
Let's find out.
Old 29th April 2016, 10:01 PM   #11
Axxman300
Philosopher

Why not e-mail them yourself?
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2016, 10:20 PM   #12
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Thanks.
How would that be evidence of anything?

Untitled.jpg

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2016, 10:24 PM   #13
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Suckers Truthers are still giving Gage enough money to fund another European vacation?

Wow.

Last edited by TJM; 29th April 2016 at 10:28 PM.
TJM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2016, 10:33 PM   #14
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Have another official warning issued by Microsoft. Does this make it clear how pointless your petty demand is?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled2.jpg (41.8 KB, 73 views)

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2016, 10:54 PM   #15
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Why?

It's easier if the OP just posts the email.

It's amazing how quickly all of you come to the defense of a fellow skeptic.
Old 29th April 2016, 11:19 PM   #16
Playing Games
Thinker

Thanks.
Why?
Seems as if you're the only one who thinks the OP is a lie. Typical truther behavior.
Playing Games is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2016, 11:21 PM   #17
FalseFlag
Banned

It appears that the Institute of Fire Prevention has not received a similar email, or it was ignored. They clearly list on the front page that Mr. Gage will be making a presentation.

http://www.ifpo.org.uk/
Old 29th April 2016, 11:23 PM   #18
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Playing Games View Post
Seems as if you're the only one who thinks the OP is a lie. Typical truther behavior.
You mean I'm the only one skeptical of the OP?

LOL

Oh, the irony.

Last edited by FalseFlag; 29th April 2016 at 11:26 PM.
Old 30th April 2016, 12:06 AM   #19
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

Because I think the OP is a lie.

Remember, FF:

What I think does not matter.
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2016, 12:29 AM   #20
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

It appears that the Institute of Fire Prevention has not received a similar email, or it was ignored. They clearly list on the front page that Mr. Gage will be making a presentation.

You do realise that this link is about the London meeting referred to in the OP? The Essex meeting the day before has been cancelled, but the London meeting hasn't been, as was clearly stated in the OP. Witham is just down the road* from me.........do you want me to nip down there and check with them directly?

* OK, its about 15 miles away, and I have no intention of wasting their time or mine.
"The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place." The Don That's what we've sunk to here.

Last edited by MikeG; 30th April 2016 at 12:30 AM.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2016, 12:41 AM   #21
Jaytje46
Muse

Originally Posted by MikeG View Post
You do realise that this link is about the London meeting referred to in the OP? The Essex meeting the day before has been cancelled, but the London meeting hasn't been, as was clearly stated in the OP. Witham is just down the road* from me.........do you want me to nip down there and check with them directly?

* OK, its about 15 miles away, and I have no intention of wasting their time or mine.
This is from the meeting in London.

Quote:
This seminar is aimed at fire prevention officers, emergency responders, other professionals and MP’s/Peers. Delegates will be refreshed as to what happened on 9/11, consider recent findings, official investigations and be enlightened why the 9/11 movement exists. Delegate’s will see how the WTC building No 7, a steel frame (fire protected) Building of 47 floors located a football pitch away from the twin towers, collapsed that same afternoon in a 6 seconds freefall. Office fires and a failed steel support beam was recorded as the most likely cause. Is there a potential for UK protected buildings to collapse in the same way, if so are we prepared?

Presenter Richard Gage is the founder member of Architect & Engineers movement working closely with Firefighters for 9/11 and grieving families. Richard aims to present the latest evidence assembled, seeking a fresh investigation similar to the Hillsborough disaster of 1989. Testimony from surviving Firefighters will follow, concluded with any questions before bringing the seminar to a close. Attendees will be awarded CPD points for a joint IFPO, Fire Sector Federation and the All-Party Group event.

Last edited by Jaytje46; 30th April 2016 at 12:42 AM.
Jaytje46 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2016, 01:11 AM   #22
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

STRIKE!
Quote:
FBU members will strike between 12:00 and 17:00hrs on Friday May 2; 14:00 hrs on Saturday May 3 and 02:00hrs Sunday May 4; and 10:00 and 15:00hrs on Sunday May 4.
Ref: http://www.essex-fire.gov.uk/news/Ne...nounced_today/

This means, as far as I can tell, there will be no presentation on May 3 in Essex.
Old 30th April 2016, 01:24 AM   #23
Jaytje46
Muse

Originally Posted by rjh01 View Post
STRIKE!

This means, as far as I can tell, there will be no presentation on May 3 in Essex.
I guess gage will spin it, so he can blame the strike for his venue in Essex to be cancelled.
Old 30th April 2016, 01:50 AM   #24
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

STRIKE!

It had already been cancelled, as stated in the OP. It is the May the 4th meeting in London which is the only one left in the conversation.
"The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place." The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2016, 01:57 AM   #25
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

STRIKE!

I think that is an old web-page, maybe from last year. I'm pretty sure there isn't a dispute at the moment anyway, but the dates are wrong. Saturday (today) isn't May the 3rd. The 3rd of May is Tuesday.

Originally Posted by Jaytje46 View Post
I guess gage will spin it, so he can blame the strike for his venue in Essex to be cancelled.
No strike, no excuse. His appearance has been cancelled, end of story.
Old 30th April 2016, 02:09 AM   #26
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Deleted...

Last edited by MRC_Hans; 30th April 2016 at 02:11 AM.
MRC_Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2016, 02:33 AM   #27
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by MikeG View Post
I think that is an old web-page, maybe from last year. I'm pretty sure there isn't a dispute at the moment anyway, but the dates are wrong. Saturday (today) isn't May the 3rd. The 3rd of May is Tuesday.
Actually from 2014:
http://www.itv.com/news/story/2014-0...trikes-in-may/

Bring Back the Yak! P.J. Denyer
Cosmic Yak is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2016, 03:24 AM   #28
Spanx
Master Poster

Because I think the OP is a lie.
Ok, this is obviously your opinion.

If it turns out not to be a lie would you expect Richard Gage to inform people of the cancellation?
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2016, 04:30 AM   #29
Wolrab
Illuminator

Gage reminds me of OJ Simpson when OJ scoured the world's golf courses searching for his wife's killer. Instead of raising money for an investigation, he is tirelessly raising money to tour the world to spread "the truth". Even though he has absolutely nothing to show for it except stamps on his passport.
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2016, 04:33 AM   #30
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Looks like you are right. May 2 is a Friday in 2014. It cannot be a Friday again within 5 years of that date.
Old 30th April 2016, 04:55 AM   #31
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

No. People looking for a conspracy where none exists are the enemy

Oh, as as for posting the email, he has posted the actual address and contact details of the Essex Fire Station Firemaster... which are easily verfiable

A simple phone call would do it.. go ahead, call him, and make complete prat of yourself...

Its TRE45ON season... convict the F45CIST!!
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2016, 07:49 AM   #32
Peter May
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Aha, a follower of the philosophies of Sun Tzu

"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperilled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperilled in every single battle."

b.k.a. "Know thine enemy!!!
I thought Michael Douglas made it all up......
Old 30th April 2016, 08:03 AM   #33
Peter May
Graduate Poster

Why?
As it's immortal bards birthday these day I can only quote him.
To be or not to be, that's the rub...
Old 30th April 2016, 08:05 AM   #34
Peter May
Graduate Poster

Now that's a good idea.
Old 30th April 2016, 08:08 AM   #35
Peter May
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Giordano View Post
1. Trust No One! Actually a good French mystery film.

2. Accusing someone of a big lie is one thing. Accusing them of a small, tiny lie is somehow more insulting…

3. Why would you trust a screen shot more than what was posted? Do you really think that it is particularly hard to fake a screen shot if one already went to this effort to manufacture an email?
I suppose I could be working for the government, but which one?
Old 30th April 2016, 08:11 AM   #36
Peter May
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
How would that be evidence of anything?

Attachment 35146
This logic seamlessly evades them.
Old 30th April 2016, 08:13 AM   #37
Peter May
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
Suckers Truthers are still giving Gage enough money to fund another European vacation?

Wow.
I can only hope that I had some small part to play, otherwise it must have been a consensus of rational opinions.
Old 30th April 2016, 08:15 AM   #38
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

I am sorry, but this is simultaneously funny, odd and insightful. To suspect a lie when there is none is so much what one would expect of 911 Truthers! The only thing missing is a close inspection of the email in the OP leading to the Truther pointing out things that "look funny" or "suspicious" to them: "The real Essex Fire Department wouldn't use commas like that!" or "The font is a little tilted and is not available in the UK- it can't be real!" Followed by a demand for meaningless additional information, all based on a mix of an unfounded suspicion of everything and a fundamental mis-understanding of the technology and physics. As if a screen capture would finally resolve the issue for falseflag anymore than the release of the NYC fire department's tapes a decade ago convinced falseflag enough to keep him from recently trotting out a long thread on the issue.

And of course anyone pointing out, indeed demonstrating, that a screen capture is just as easy to spoof as a real email is considered to be just a mind-less sheep/shill supporting the official story.

It was suggested that falseflag just call the Essex fire department. To make it easier, I suggest that he could just email them- the email address is in the OP. But recognizing that falseflag might suspect that this is not the "real" email address and is instead part of the conspiracy (with US government agents manning the fake email address), I took the time to look on the web for the Essex UK Fire Department. The email in the OP is indeed the correct one. But assuming that falseflag doesn't trust me, he can go to this site, or even search the web on his own, to prove for himself:
http://www.ife.org.uk/Eastern

Falseflag: just email and indicate that you are curious to know if the talk is still on. Easy.
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2016, 08:17 AM   #39
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

I suppose I could be working for the government, but which one?
I sort of hope it is Saudi Arabia. Or even better, Israel. That would really blow falseflag's mind!
Old 30th April 2016, 08:37 AM   #40
WilliamSeger
Philosopher

Great idea, which reminds me, FalseFlag: Have you found any physics professors to ask for comments on Cole's video? (I'd volunteer to help you dig up some email addresses, but of course that would never do.)

ETA for irony:

Thanks for admitting this.

Last edited by WilliamSeger; 30th April 2016 at 08:41 AM.
WilliamSeger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories