IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 2nd May 2016, 06:31 PM   #1
Bubba
Banned

For the avid debunker

I had no idea that someone went to such great lengths to assemble a video like this.

It is a few years old, 2012. It names lots of people/family/corporate/govt connected to 9/111 in various ways which of course are all innocent. Nonetheless it offers plenty of stuff to debunk if you like that sort of thing. Its more about behind the scenes connections than it is about nuts and bolts and bombs.

Video Title is:
911-Conspiracy Finally Solved!: Names, Connections, Motives, 911Matrix of Details Exposed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdE1...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by Bubba; 2nd May 2016 at 06:32 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2016, 06:42 PM   #2
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I had no idea that someone went to such great lengths to assemble a video like this.

It is a few years old, 2012. It names lots of people/family/corporate/govt connected to 9/111 in various ways which of course are all innocent. Nonetheless it offers plenty of stuff to debunk if you like that sort of thing. Its more about behind the scenes connections than it is about nuts and bolts and bombs.

Video Title is:
911-Conspiracy Finally Solved!: Names, Connections, Motives, 911Matrix of Details Exposed!

Yawn.
Old 2nd May 2016, 08:35 PM   #3
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Video Title is:

Why can't you debunk it? Why post that much idiotic claptrap without comment? Are you SPAMMING the sub-forum with tripe you believe?

Which claim do you have proof for which relates to 9/11 as an inside job fantasy. oops.
Old 2nd May 2016, 09:00 PM   #4
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

"Cabal" is said at the 5 second mark.

A word that triggers consistency with the "Time to First Lie" standard, which instantly releases avid debunkers from any obligation to view said presentation beyond that point.
Old 3rd May 2016, 02:38 AM   #5
Sceptic-PK
Illuminator

I had no idea
Post went downhill from there.
Sceptic-PK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2016, 03:16 AM   #6
sts60
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bubba
Of course you do. You post links to lengthy crackpot YouTube videos and web sites all the time..
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2016, 03:31 AM   #7
asydhouse
Master Poster

For the small independent film-maker who does all his own editing and titles etc, Final Cut Pro X is fun to use, easy to learn, and cheaper than Avid, which is really for big professional Hollywood type of production houses. Avid is also less intuitive to use, and more of a learning curve.

I'm not sure Avid needs debunking, though, as some of those pros seem to do ok with it.

Right, now I'll bother to read the OP….

ETA: Riiiight… can we change the subject of this thread to something more interesting? Like the pros and cons of video editing software? Or the definition of "debunk"? Or just anything about bunks?

Last edited by asydhouse; 3rd May 2016 at 03:34 AM.
asydhouse is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2016, 05:49 AM   #8
Bubba
Banned

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Why can't you debunk it? Why post that much idiotic claptrap without comment? Are you SPAMMING the sub-forum with tripe you believe?

Which claim do you have proof for
which relates to 9/11 as an inside job fantasy. oops.

ASFAIK none of the claims in the video have been proven or disproven.

IMO, short of a congressional investigation, proving the connections and fraud would be nigh impossible. While it may be a quilt of assertions, IMO that does not necessarily disqualify certain parts regarding undeniable connections. It raises questions and issues I had not heard of about higher level connections and motives around greed, mostly.

IMO the names and connections are remarkable. I would hardly know where to begin but I think those practiced in the debunking arts should tackle it if not already done.

As far as I know there is no proof and "it" could only be debunked in courts or congressional investigation.

By "it" I mean certain parts/connections, for example construction/security/demolition/LEO etc of the asserted web of corruption which were in position to pull it off if desired, as asserted, all interconnected to 9/11 in various ways.

I posted it to make sure others are aware of it for debunking and to add the actual names and connections to their view in case it would affect their outlook. Since the names and connections apparently could (motive and means) accomplish what is asserted I would want to see it debunked before changing my opinion. But perhaps this has already been seen here.

Maybe the asserted connections involving people/family/corporate/govt offices have been debunked, and someone can point to that. If so I think it would have been done or reviewed by members here.

If you've already resolved it, good on ya.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2016, 05:52 AM   #9
Bubba
Banned

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
Of course you do. You post links to lengthy crackpot YouTube videos and web sites all the time..

No. Not this one. Never seen anything so jam packed.
Old 3rd May 2016, 06:13 AM   #10
malbec
Muse

This info/n based on Heidner et al has been around some time and I have never heard or read of any refutation of the dozens of points made .
If you refer to my back posts /comments , I always refer to , Follow the Money .
This is entirely based on the normal method of investigating murder .
Nobody here has the info to even sensibly debate the raised points , imo .
Come on smart people . Prove otherwise .
malbec is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2016, 06:14 AM   #11
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Video Title is:

Please.

Your posting history is primarily made of this type of material.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2016, 06:16 AM   #12
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

ASFAIK none of the claims in the video have been proven [...]
Then we can stop right there.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2016, 06:24 AM   #13
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Malbec View Post

Smart people don't play 'shift the burden of proof'.
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2016, 08:34 AM   #14
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

... ASFAIK none of the claims in the video have been proven...
You presented nothing which requires to be resolved. You posted a crackpot video filled with BS to fool idiots into some BS conclusion; and you can't comment on one aspect. You present BS, and can't pick on thing you think is true.

Thus, since you have no claim, there is nothing to debunk. Short thread, no substance, like the video, BS.
The OP was the closing of the thread?
I had no idea ...
Wait, does any 9/11 truth minded poster have an idea, some evidence.

... Come on smart people . Prove otherwise .
How do you prove fantasy is fantasy? oops, you have fantasy. Better try harder next time; maybe Bigfoot would be a better fantasy for you to tackle.

9/11 truth followers, true inside job fantasy believers can't muster up any evidence, no credible claims, and think idiotic videos packed with BS are the Rosetta stone for their woo of choice, lies and BS.

You can't prove anything in the video, and offer nothing of value. Why did you post if you can't support the nonsense you believe.

You could not pick a dumber video on 9/11 to champion, and you will not be able to make the fantasy video packed with nonsense to be true. That is the dumbest collection of stupid you could get.

Proof the video is BS.... is in the video notes:
Quote:
Special thanks to Michael C. Ruppert, Mark H. Gaffney, and Kevin Ryan for solving the crimes of 9/11 with their amazing research. This video is a compilation of evidence they have uncovered.
lol
Video doomed from the start, a video for the willfully ignorant.

No. Not this one. Never seen anything so jam packed.
Jam packed with nonsense.

Last edited by beachnut; 3rd May 2016 at 08:52 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2016, 10:17 AM   #15
Bubba
Banned

You presented nothing which requires to be resolved. You posted a crackpot video filled with BS to fool idiots into some BS conclusion; and you can't comment on one aspect. You present BS, and can't pick on thing you think is true.

Thus, since you have no claim, there is nothing to debunk. Short thread, no substance, like the video, BS.
The OP was the closing of the thread?

Wait, does any 9/11 truth minded poster have an idea, some evidence.

How do you prove fantasy is fantasy? oops, you have fantasy. Better try harder next time; maybe Bigfoot would be a better fantasy for you to tackle.

9/11 truth followers, true inside job fantasy believers can't muster up any evidence, no credible claims, and think idiotic videos packed with BS are the Rosetta stone for their woo of choice, lies and BS.

You can't prove anything in the video, and offer nothing of value. Why did you post if you can't support the nonsense you believe.

Why must you pretend I said I believe it?

I post it to provide everyone the opportunity to see the assertions about
connections between many construction/security/demolition/LEO people/family/corporate/govt parties connected to 9/11.
Old 3rd May 2016, 10:23 AM   #16
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

fantasy video, remains fantasy video based on idiotic nonsense

Why must you pretend I said I believe it?

I post it to provide everyone the opportunity to see the assertions about
connections between many construction/security/demolition/LEO people/family/corporate/govt parties connected to 9/11.
It is all, the entire video, BS. As is the inside job delusion.

And the conclusion is? 9/11 was done by 19 terrorists, the video is woo.
Old 3rd May 2016, 01:21 PM   #17
Bubba
Banned

It is all, the entire video, BS. As is the inside job delusion.

And the conclusion is? 9/11 was done by 19 terrorists, the video is woo.

Rhymes with poo

which seems to be all you got to spew regarding those assertions about

No debunk, no cigar.

I got no proof of those assertions so we're even.
Old 3rd May 2016, 01:37 PM   #18
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Rhymes with poo

which seems to be all you got to spew regarding those assertions about

No debunk, no cigar.

I got no proof of those assertions so we're even.
Yes, you posted lies you think are reality. It is woo, or poo; yes the video is BS.

You can't make a claim, thus there is nothing to debunk. Is there a rational claim, it was plagiarized nonsense from failed 9/11 truth nuts. What did I miss? Did you watch the tripe you posted?

Fantasy needs no debunking. Which part fooled you to believe it was a debunking effort to be? Why post BS if you are not going to comment on it.

A video crammed with nonsensical BS, self-debunking, no rational claims, fantasy by a dolt who has the limited skill of video editing,no research skills related to reality; An effort with no evidence, spreading implied false claims. Yes, the video is woo, or poo. Why do you fall for silly conspiracy theories and lies?
[/spew]

lol - how can we find a dumber video? wait, it will come, a 9/11 truth follower will post it

No claims to support? thus, nothing to debunk - better luck with Bigfoot
Old 3rd May 2016, 01:49 PM   #19
Bubba
Banned

Yes, you posted lies you think are reality. It is woo, or poo; yes the video is BS.

You can't make a claim, thus there is nothing to debunk. Is there a rational claim, it was plagiarized nonsense from failed 9/11 truth nuts. What did I miss? Did you watch the tripe you posted?

Fantasy needs no debunking. Which part fooled you to believe it was a debunking effort to be? Why post BS if you are not going to comment on it.

A video crammed with nonsensical BS, self-debunking, no rational claims, fantasy by a dolt who has the limited skill of video editing,no research skills related to reality; An effort with no evidence, spreading implied false claims. Yes, the video is woo, or poo. Why do you fall for silly conspiracy theories and lies?
[/spew]

lol - how can we find a dumber video? wait, it will come, a 9/11 truth follower will post it

No claims to support? thus, nothing to debunk - better luck with Bigfoot

Ah so. Since Jack is all you got, rather than address ample video claim you gotta pretend I must make a claim for debunkin since truth be there be no debunkie no tickie no shirtie for you and your partner Jack.

Last edited by Bubba; 3rd May 2016 at 01:54 PM.
Old 3rd May 2016, 02:51 PM   #20
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Ah so. Since Jack is all you got, rather than address ample video claim you gotta pretend I must make a claim for debunkin since truth be there be no debunkie no tickie no shirtie for you and your partner Jack.
You mean John? He may be Jack to you, but when you've known him as long as I have1. I do know Jack, and John... It appears you don't know the video is nonsense. (kind of sad you can't debunk one of the easiest piles of claptrap)

There it is; no valid claim from the video can be made due to; you claim there is ample video claim, but you can't express it? What is the problem.

Relax, the posted video is filled with what you are now projecting. BS. The video is packed with dirt dumb lies too.

Very simple; you make no claims about a video which is filled with self-debunking tripe. I got it, what is your point? Pick a claim or be satisfied you were fooled by nonsense which has no evidence.

Is the fact you have no claims to support an indication I was right, the video is woo.

It appears I do know John... and can spot woo in seconds - gee, read the comments, there is extra special stupid in that video, a fly trap for people with idiotic CTs.

1 jack and john - from scent of a woman

Pod lie - 41:08 : if you don't know this is a lie, you might not be able to do rational research (the entire video is easy to debunk, too bad you failed to pick the claim you were fooled by - why is that the case

Wow, was not Flight 175, a bigger lie - 41:15, a nutcase pilot claims it was not 175 due to the lie of the pod... he is an idiot, Radar proves it was 175

You can't debunk this? - this is simple stuff, what is the problem

And then another lie, 2.3 trillion dollars missing... 22:10 - Rumsfeld was talking about the accounting, not missing money - poor accounting practices... why do you believe lies you could debunk with minimal effort

I find the statement, "was not Flight 175" extremely offensive - you support the liars of 9/11 truth with no evidence. Is it a faith based thing.

Thanks for bringing up the most worthless video you could find to mock the murder of thousands with idiotic lies which fool a fringe few. How do you find the dumbest videos and claims on 9/11?

Last edited by beachnut; 3rd May 2016 at 03:43 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2016, 08:16 PM   #21
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

Video Title is:

Try using the search function, the idiocy in that video was debunked years ago? Stop being so lazy do some research for yourself.
Old 3rd May 2016, 08:31 PM   #22
Bubba
Banned

You mean John? He may be Jack to you,

That Jack never was John. Always Jack as in "You dont know Jack whatever poo"

Quote:
but when you've known him as long as I have1. I do know Jack, and John... It appears you don't know the video is nonsense. (kind of sad you can't debunk one of the easiest piles of claptrap)

There it is; no valid claim from the video can be made due to; you claim there is ample video claim, but you can't express it? What is the problem.

Relax, the posted video is filled with what you are now projecting. BS. The video is packed with dirt dumb lies too.

Very simple; you make no claims about a video which is filled with self-debunking tripe. I got it, what is your point? Pick a claim or be satisfied you were fooled by nonsense which has no evidence.

Is the fact you have no claims to support an indication I was right, the video is woo.

It appears I do know John... and can spot woo in seconds - gee, read the comments, there is extra special stupid in that video, a fly trap for people with idiotic CTs.

1 jack and john - from scent of a woman

Pretty good pacino version.

Quote:

Spoiler]
Pod lie - 41:08 : if you don't know this is a lie, you might not be able to do rational research (the entire video is easy to debunk, too bad you failed to pick the claim you were fooled by - why is that the case

Wow, was not Flight 175, a bigger lie - 41:15, a nutcase pilot claims it was not 175 due to the lie of the pod... he is an idiot, Radar proves it was 175

I said every single thing in the video is worth addressing? No.

From OP:
"... It names lots of people/family/corporate/govt connected to 9/11 in various ways....Its more about behind the scenes connections than it is about nuts and bolts and bombs..."

Nuts/bolts/bombs in the OP is meant to include planes and radar etc.

Good on ya re that radar. But it doesn't solve what I said would take congressional investigation to prove or disprove ie the connections shown in /construction/security/demolition/LEO/people/military/family/corporate/govt offices. Then there is the big money factor.

The main theme of that video is obviously the italicized stuff. Why do you avoid it like plague with radar rant?

I already described what is most in need of debunking. It won't be debunked by timewasting arguing over space ray guns/ nuts/bolts/radar/bombs/thermite/not free fall/etc etc etc

News flash: manufacturing/promoting/maintaining focus on the nuts/bolts stuff is a great way to keep everyone mudwrestling so never looking higher up the food chain.

Quote:
You can't debunk this? - this is simple stuff, what is the problem [/spoiler]

Stuff needing debunking the most is not simple stuff so you avoid it when it is obviously main point in video, why avoid?

Quote:
I find the statement, "was not Flight 175" extremely offensive

OK so follow the power and $ in the names/connections instead for a change. They wouldnt show up on radar anyway even if are guilty, but they'd surely want you to argue about radar all day long so you dont think about them, whether the video claims need debunking or not.

Quote:
- you support the liars of 9/11 truth with no evidence.

Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z

Quote:
Is it a faith based thing.

Faith in most peoples' good intentions, actually yes. Otherwise not so much that faith thing.

Quote:
Thanks for bringing up the most worthless video you could find

Since when is follow the money, power and corruption idiotic worthless woo? Why avoided with poodoo spew?

Quote:
to mock the murder of thousands with idiotic lies which fool a fringe few.
Mocking them and some of their families with cruel remarks about painful questions asked by their loved ones fooled or not, why?

Quote:
How do you find the dumbest videos and claims on 9/11?

Easy peasy. Someone sent it to me....Said they were very disturbed by the points about billions of $$ and interconnected construction/security/military/demolition/LEO/people/family/corporate/govt offices/connections to 9/11 .

So I looked and had to agree it should be seen and debunked or investigated by congress. Good luck with congress. Probably not gonna happen.

In light of that italicized set of connections the nuts/bolts/radar stuff while surely relevant takes a back seat IMO.

I saw the stupid comments too. So what. Ask me all you want for proof. Good luck. Follow the money. Gotta love that hijacker's passport in the street. Oops thats too close to nuts and bolts. But its a good one. Why swallow that passport? Was it singed or charred a little like steak?

How do you decide which question marks to omit

Got some formula from Jack?

Is it by whim

Last edited by Bubba; 3rd May 2016 at 08:32 PM.
Old 3rd May 2016, 10:16 PM   #23
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Where is the Pulitzer for this claptrap - bad fiction fails

That Jack never was John. Always Jack as in "You dont know Jack whatever poo"
projecting again

Why can't you address a specific "thing" in the video with evidence?

I said every single thing in the video is worth addressing? No.
The entire video is a lie, thus there is not one single thing that is worth addressing for rational people; in fact the stuff you think is worth addressing is so stupid, it fails on face value.

From OP:
"... It names lots of people/family/corporate/govt connected to 9/11 in various ways....Its more about behind the scenes connections than it is about nuts and bolts and bombs..."
That is BS, self-debunking, and you can't support that delusional claim with evidence; you never will. No evidence yet?

Gee, if you had evidence, would this be Pulitzer prize winning stuff; too bad, you could have teamed with a newspaper and earned the biggest Pulitzer since Watergate. But gee, over three years of old dumbed down fantasy is not Pulitzer material, it is pathetic fiction developed to fool gullible conspiracy minded followers.

Nuts/bolts/bombs in the OP is meant to include planes and radar etc.
Does this mean you don't mind disgusting lies in your Rossetta stone video of woo? Does this mean you know the pilot was spreading a lie, and it was 175, and not some pod plane? Why does your special video have lie you know about, and why can't you see the entire video is one big lie? Got some evidence yet?

Good on ya re that radar. But it doesn't solve what I said would take congressional investigation to prove or disprove ie the connections shown in /construction/security/demolition/LEO/people/military/family/corporate/govt offices. Then there is the big money factor.
There is no connections to construction, security, demolition, LEO, people, military, family, corporate, govt offices. It was fantasy made up by a nut who made a video, a dumbed down video to fool the gullible followers of 9/11 truth lies and fantasy.

The main theme of that video is obviously the italicized stuff. Why do you avoid it like plague with radar rant?
Which is self-debunking BS. You have no main theme which is based on reality.

I already described what is most in need of debunking. It won't be debunked by timewasting arguing over space ray guns/ nuts/bolts/radar/bombs/thermite/not free fall/etc etc etc
No, you did not describe what needs debunking. Most of the video is trash talk based on nonsense. So far all you have done is prove you can't stand by any claims with evidence.

News flash: manufacturing/promoting/maintaining focus on the nuts/bolts stuff is a great way to keep everyone mudwrestling so never looking higher up the food chain.
And you can be specific? NO, you presented no specific claim, just a general parania about fantasy presented in the video. You have nothing, all the claims are simple stuff, and you can't debunk them; you believe them.

Stuff needing debunking the most is not simple stuff so you avoid it when it is obviously main point in video, why avoid?
There is no main point, it is BS. Why can't you explain the main point with evidence, proof, facts? Because the video is fantasy.

OK so follow the power and $ in the names/connections instead for a change. They wouldnt show up on radar anyway even if are guilty, but they'd surely want you to argue about radar all day long so you dont think about them, whether the video claims need debunking or not.
The entire video is made up of lies. You can't pick one specific claims and support it; you need a new investigation to figure out the claims are lies.

Which claim is your special one, one you know is true? lol

Since when is follow the money, power and corruption idiotic worthless woo? Why avoided with poodoo spew?
The video is worthless woo, and there is no evidence from you or the video to prove otherwise; never will be.

Mocking them and some of their families with cruel remarks about painful questions asked by their loved ones fooled or not, why?
What questions? Not a thing in this video is valid. You keep proving it. The video is BS, and mocks the murder of thousands. What is your passport BS mean? You can't figure out a passport can survive a crash.

Easy peasy. Someone sent it to me....Said they were very disturbed by the points about billions of $$ and interconnected construction/security/military/demolition/LEO/people/family/corporate/govt offices/connections to 9/11 .
What billions? lol, Rumsfeld gets upset about accounting, and it becomes missing money and fuel for some idiotic conspiracy 9/11 truth followers can't explain. You got less than zero.

So I looked and had to agree it should be seen and debunked or investigated by congress. Good luck with congress. Probably not gonna happen.
There is nothing of value in the video, it is all nonsense. You can't pick out one rational claim; the passport shows you can't do reality without injecting fantasy of an inside job.

I saw the stupid comments too. So what. Ask me all you want for proof. Good luck. Follow the money.
The entire video is a string of dirt dumb comments. How much were the knives.

Gotta love that hijacker's passport in the street. Oops thats too close to nuts and bolts. But its a good one. Why swallow that passport? Was it singed or charred a little like steak?
The passport is reality, the video is complete BS. And you can't debunk it. You can't take one claim and prove; you need a new investigation... lol, 14 years of woo, and you want a new investigation because you can't figure out a video is made up of fantasy and lies.

What does the passport have to do with your fantasy version of 9/11? Was it planted. I would put a ?, but you are not able to answer the questions, why waste time adding ?, for something you will never answer.

I find it best to answer questions, lucky for me you have no specific claims to make from a video based on lies. You have no evidence. I did not have to watch this one, it was debunked years ago.

Quote:
Its more about behind the scenes connections than it is about nuts and bolts and bombs.
Really, then how did the pod fantasy, or the was not 175 fantasy get into to a behind the scenes dumbed down video full of BS from paranoid conspiracy theorists. How did Rumsfeld being upset with accounting practices turn into a dot in a meaningless video of BS? The video is more about, or by, nuts and dolts and has no substance supported with evidence.

Like OKC cts, JFK jr cts, now 9/11 cts - failed claims fail, due to lack of evidence and knowledge.

Last edited by beachnut; 3rd May 2016 at 10:31 PM.
Old 4th May 2016, 04:45 AM   #24
HotRodDeluxe
Muse

So, the OP doesn't necessarily believe these stories, and has no clue as to whether they're true or not, but he wants someone to 'debunk' them.

WTF? Why would anyone waste time on that?
HotRodDeluxe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th May 2016, 05:40 AM   #25
Bubba
Banned

I did not have to watch this one,

Really?

You can't debunk this? - this is simple stuff, what is the problem

And then another lie, 2.3 trillion dollars missing...
22:10 - Rumsfeld was talking about the accounting, not missing money - poor accounting practices... why do you believe lies you could debunk with minimal effort
I find the statement, "was not Flight 175" extremely offensive - you support the liars of 9/11 truth with no evidence. Is it a faith based thing.

Maybe you watched it anyway.

Did Jack watch it for you or with you (question mark would go here)
Old 4th May 2016, 05:45 AM   #26
Bubba
Banned

Originally Posted by HotRodDeluxe View Post
So, the OP doesn't necessarily believe these stories, and has no clue as to whether they're true or not, but he wants someone to 'debunk' them.

No one would or could or cares to debunk them. AFAIK only a congressional or similar non corrupt investigation could investigate those assertions regarding billions of $$ and interconnected construction/security/military/demolition/LEO/people/family/corporate/govt offices/connections to 9/11

That aint gonna happen. At least 'these stories' have been seen.

Last edited by Bubba; 4th May 2016 at 05:58 AM.
Old 4th May 2016, 05:55 AM   #27
Bubba
Banned

Rumsfeld gets upset about accounting, and it becomes missing money

Not that money beach. It was some different billions scammed by usual suspects opportunist crime families corrupted by power described early in video.

Jack probably marked it at around 01:10 or maybe 0:53
Old 4th May 2016, 06:02 AM   #28
Bubba
Banned

figure out a video is made up of fantasy and lies.

Says who

Jack

Supply your own Q marks. You owe me at least 2

Quote:
it was debunked years ago.

No investigation, no debunkin

Last edited by Bubba; 4th May 2016 at 06:06 AM.
Old 4th May 2016, 07:59 AM   #29
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Hearsay and nonsense fools another true believer in 9/11 truth woo

Originally Posted by HotRodDeluxe View Post

That is true. The no comment OP featuring the one of the dumbest 9/11 truth videos; and the OP author needs a new investigation, fooled by lies. A video of total nonsense, a grade school kid could figure out (by doing research).

Know nothing gullible 9/11 truth failed followers whining, they need an investigation into fantasy based on BS.

[9/11 Truth follower]
I need a new investigation, I am gullible...
[/9/11 Truth follower]

The action packed 9/11 truth movement, too lazy to research and discover they were fooled by lies and liars.

What a great movement - can't think for themselves and so darn gullible.

Last edited by beachnut; 4th May 2016 at 08:01 AM.
Old 4th May 2016, 02:44 PM   #30
HotRodDeluxe
Muse

No one would or could or cares to debunk them.
There's no point.

Quote:
AFAIK only a congressional or similar non corrupt investigation could investigate those assertions regarding billions of $$ and interconnected construction/security/military/demolition/LEO/people/family/corporate/govt offices/connections to 9/11
Yeah, some evidence might be warranted don't you think?

Quote:
That aint gonna happen.
Not until someone can produce some evidence. Until then it's x amount of 'nothing'.

Quote:
At least 'these stories' have been seen.
So was Star Wars but who cares?
HotRodDeluxe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th May 2016, 04:16 PM   #31
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

No one would or could or cares to debunk them. AFAIK only a congressional or similar non corrupt investigation could investigate those assertions regarding billions of $$ and interconnected construction/security/military/demolition/LEO/people/family/corporate/govt offices/connections to 9/11

That aint gonna happen. At least 'these stories' have been seen.
Got evidence?

No?

Oh well, 15 years of failure and counting....
Old 7th May 2016, 08:05 AM   #32
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

This info/n based on Heidner et al has been around some time and I have never heard or read of any refutation of the dozens of points made .
If you refer to my back posts /comments , I always refer to , Follow the Money .
This is entirely based on the normal method of investigating murder .
You have no clue how to investigate a murder if you use idiots like Heidner. You are the one who has no facts, no evidence, you are the only one who can't sensibly debate the raised points you never raised. You have no points, you make up BS statements about BS, and never raise a valid point.

No need to debunk an idiot, your expert Heidner, you can't back a single claim he has on 9/11 to evidence it was why 9/11 happened. He claims the planes were flown with great precision, thus he starts with lies and ends up with fantasy. You have no useful knowledge or facts on 9/11.

Heidner fails out of the box, his first premise is BS/lie/nonsense and thus you have nothing but some BS you googled and failed to read to see it was fantasy.
Old 7th May 2016, 08:46 AM   #33
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by Sceptic-PK View Post
Post went downhill from there.
But it is certainly accurate!!!!!!!!! The line, that is)
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th May 2016, 08:50 AM   #34
fuelair
Banned

If you refer to my back posts /comments , I always refer to , Follow the Money . This is entirely based on the normal method of investigating murder .
Just to be helpful, I hope they do try to follow the money if I ever eliminate someone. Because money will not be involved so that will be a dead(get it???) end.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th May 2016, 09:03 AM   #35
fuelair
Banned

You have no clue how to investigate a murder if you use idiots like Heidner. You are the one who has no facts, no evidence, you are the only one who can't sensibly debate the raised points you never raised. You have no points, you make up BS statements about BS, and never raise a valid point.

No need to debunk an idiot, your expert Heidner, you can't back a single claim he has on 9/11 to evidence it was why 9/11 happened. He claims the planes were flown with great precision, thus he starts with lies and ends up with fantasy. You have no useful knowledge or facts on 9/11.

Heidner fails out of the box, his first premise is BS/lie/nonsense and thus you have nothing but some BS you googled and failed to read to see it was fantasy.
I freely assume he(?)does not care as long as actual people are responding to him and being affected (quite negatively) by his writing. (I assume that if he wanted positive he would write to the idiot patrol of troofers). (aka: Super Dooper Troofermen)!!!!! (If you are a Spike Jones fan (the real one from the 40s'50s not the later movieish one) you should recognize the borrowing,,,,,,,)
Old 7th May 2016, 09:10 AM   #36
fuelair
Banned

ASFAIK none of the claims in the video have been proven or disproven.

IMO, short of a congressional investigation, proving the connections and fraud would be nigh impossible. While it may be a quilt of assertions, IMO that does not necessarily disqualify certain parts regarding undeniable connections. It raises questions and issues I had not heard of about higher level connections and motives around greed, mostly.

IMO the names and connections are remarkable. I would hardly know where to begin but I think those practiced in the debunking arts should tackle it if not already done.

As far as I know there is no proof and "it" could only be debunked in courts or congressional investigation.

By "it" I mean certain parts/connections, for example construction/security/demolition/LEO etc of the asserted web of corruption which were in position to pull it off if desired, as asserted, all interconnected to 9/11 in various ways.

I posted it to make sure others are aware of it for debunking and to add the actual names and connections to their view in case it would affect their outlook. Since the names and connections apparently could (motive and means) accomplish what is asserted I would want to see it debunked before changing my opinion. But perhaps this has already been seen here.

Maybe the asserted connections involving people/family/corporate/govt offices have been debunked, and someone can point to that. If so I think it would have been done or reviewed by members here.

It is AFAIK there is no word your S stands for so you might as well write As FAIK.
Old 7th May 2016, 09:33 AM   #37
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

ASFAIK none of the claims in the video have been proven or disproven. ...
Thus, claiming to know nothing. The tried and true, invoking the "Sergeant Schultz defense." bravo
Old 7th May 2016, 01:48 PM   #38
Bubba
Banned

Quote:
ASFAIK

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
It is AFAIK there is no word your S stands for so you might as well write As FAIK.
OK lets say it means As So Far As I Know

>>>>

I haven't checked lately, so can someone tell me if anyone has yet debunked the asserted connections involving people/family/corporate/govt offices related to 9/11?
Old 7th May 2016, 02:43 PM   #39
pgimeno
Illuminator

I haven't checked lately, so can someone tell me if anyone has yet debunked the asserted connections involving people/family/corporate/govt offices related to 9/11?
Answering that question would require watching the video. That's something that I'm not particularly inclined to do, especially after what AJM8125 noted in post #4 (thanks, AJM).

I guess it's up to you to use the search function of the forums on each of the claims, rather than up to us to watch it and give you an answer.

Anyway, the video is from 2012. If it was groundbreaking information, we would know by now. AFAIK people are more concerned with real stuff like the 28 pages at this time.
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th May 2016, 02:59 PM   #40
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
Answering that question would require watching the video. That's something that I'm not particularly inclined to do, especially after what AJM8125 noted in post #4 (thanks, AJM).
You're welcome but I must confess that I did finally watch it while trying to fight off a bout with insomnia - it didn't work because of the laughter. So synopsis:

Bush family guilty of financial evil doings, about to get caught, must protect wealth so missile pods and thermite paint.

[/laughingdog]

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories