ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Allais Effect , Dark Flow , relativity , Theory of Relativity

Reply
Old 8th December 2019, 02:49 AM   #1801
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing
 
MRC_Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 22,525
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
You must also remember that the higher the true (dark flow) speed an object is moving at, - the greater is the dark flow related RR (tension) and thus also the greater is the full release of RR related resistance. Which mean: - it doesn’t matter where perigee is, - RR will “balance” the gain and lose of kinetic energy of each orbit.
No, I dont need to remember that. Because that is nothing but a fantasy in your head. Yuo have never presented even a shred of evidence for it.

Hans
__________________
Experience is an excellent teacher, but she sends large bills.
MRC_Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2019, 02:52 AM   #1802
Robin
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 11,377
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
I will take that as a "no"
__________________
The non-theoretical character of metaphysics would not be in itself a defect; all arts have this non-theoretical character without thereby losing their high value for personal as well as for social life. The danger lies in the deceptive character of metaphysics; it gives the illusion of knowledge without actually giving any knowledge. This is the reason why we reject it. - Rudolf Carnap "Philosophy and Logical Syntax"
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2019, 03:34 AM   #1803
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,626
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
I will take that as a "no"
So you are between the few that not is brainwashed ?. OK great then there is a change I can save you out of darkness.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2019, 04:50 AM   #1804
Robin
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 11,377
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
So you are between the few that not is brainwashed ?. OK great then there is a change I can save you out of darkness.
I am taking your answer as a "no", you cant't think of even one reason at all why anyone should believe your theory.
__________________
The non-theoretical character of metaphysics would not be in itself a defect; all arts have this non-theoretical character without thereby losing their high value for personal as well as for social life. The danger lies in the deceptive character of metaphysics; it gives the illusion of knowledge without actually giving any knowledge. This is the reason why we reject it. - Rudolf Carnap "Philosophy and Logical Syntax"
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2019, 05:37 AM   #1805
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat
 
Pixel42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Malmesbury, UK
Posts: 11,500
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
I am taking your answer as a "no", you cant't think of even one reason at all why anyone should believe your theory.
Because, of course, even if it was true that we're all being brainwashed, that would not be a reason to believe Bjarne's unevidenced theory.
__________________
"If you trust in yourself ... and believe in your dreams ... and follow your star ... you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things" - Terry Pratchett
Pixel42 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2019, 06:11 AM   #1806
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10,137
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
No, as just mentioned, you have to know which kind of anomaly you should expect and which you shall not expect.

If your proposed Dark Flow existed GRACE would have mapped it. Why is that basic fact so hard for you to understand?

Your excuses are getting increasingly tortured and pathetic.
__________________
Look what I found! There's this whole web site full of skeptics that spun off from the James Randy Education Foundation!
halleyscomet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2019, 06:19 AM   #1807
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10,137
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
So you are between the few that not is brainwashed ?. OK great then there is a change I can save you out of darkness.


You were asked for scientific evidence. You replied by babbling about conspiracies and brainwashing. In so doing you conceded you have no scientific evidence.

Your ideas are garbage. GRACE proved you wrong. The only brainwashing here is what you’ve done to yourself.
__________________
Look what I found! There's this whole web site full of skeptics that spun off from the James Randy Education Foundation!
halleyscomet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2019, 06:29 AM   #1808
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,626
double

Last edited by Bjarne; 8th December 2019 at 07:06 AM.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2019, 06:41 AM   #1809
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10,137
The Theory of Relativity will begin to fall apart in 2016/2017 - Part III

Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
Not only Near, + many other space probes, + Oumuamua, ISS , + Polar satellites, etc.. etc.. are effect by so called "flyby anomalies" - Even the Earth is sometimes pushed upwards, - when the moon + the Sun pulls the earth upwards, - whereby dark flow related RR is released.

This can sometimes happens without effecting a test body on earth in a similar way.

In short the Earth is pulled upwards, -and hence temporary counteracting DFA, and hence released from (almost) all dark flow related RR....

So the Earth will due to release of dark flow related RR move (accelerate) straight upwards.

However, a test body (on the Earth) - (at a higher altitude relative to earth's barycenter), - lets say 3 to 5000 km higher, relative to ecliptic - is NOT affected by RR release, and do therefore not accelerate upwards (so soon it is released from earth)

Therefore the test body will continue to a be affected by DFA, and therefore accelerate south - relative to the earth, that no longer feel contact with DFA.

This is how intelligent people (not completely spoiled and brainwashed) could discovered that the Allais Effect was a true phenomena, - even without knowing what caused that mysterious effect..


That’s a whole lot of words to admit you’ve got no science to back up your garbage theory.

__________________
Look what I found! There's this whole web site full of skeptics that spun off from the James Randy Education Foundation!

Last edited by halleyscomet; 8th December 2019 at 06:53 AM.
halleyscomet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2019, 07:06 AM   #1810
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,626
Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
Because, of course, even if it was true that we're all being brainwashed, that would not be a reason to believe Bjarne's unevidenced theory.
Not only Near, + many other space probes, + Oumuamua, ISS , + Polar satellites, etc.. etc.. are effect by so called "flyby anomalies" - Even the Earth is sometimes pushed upwards, - when the moon + the Sun pulls the earth upwards, - whereby dark flow related RR is released.

This can sometimes happens without effecting a test body on earth in a similar way.
In short the Earth is pulled upwards, -and hence temporary counteracting DFA, and hence released from (almost) all dark flow related RR....

So the Earth will due to release of dark flow related RR move (accelerate) straight upwards.

However, a test body (on the Earth) - (at a higher altitude relative to earth's barycenter), - lets say 3 to 5000 km higher, relative to ecliptic - is NOT affected by RR release, and do therefore not accelerate upwards (so soon it is released from earth)
Instead the test body will continue to a be affected by DFA, and therefore accelerate south ( relative to the Earth ) - relative to the earth, that no longer feel contact with DFA. - the true is that the test body is not accelerering south , the earth is accelerating north.

This is how intelligent people (not completely spoiled and brainwashed) could discovered that the Allais Effect was a true phenomena, - even without knowing what caused that mysterious effect..
So we can say that even hard core brainwashed people (especially down under) are sometimes more or less in released from dark flow related tension, without knowing anyting about it.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2019, 07:27 AM   #1811
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10,137
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
Not only Near, + many other space probes, + Oumuamua, ISS , + Polar satellites, etc.. etc.. are effect by so called "flyby anomalies" - Even the Earth is sometimes pushed upwards, - when the moon + the Sun pulls the earth upwards, - whereby dark flow related RR is released.

This can sometimes happens without effecting a test body on earth in a similar way.
In short the Earth is pulled upwards, -and hence temporary counteracting DFA, and hence released from (almost) all dark flow related RR....

So the Earth will due to release of dark flow related RR move (accelerate) straight upwards.

However, a test body (on the Earth) - (at a higher altitude relative to earth's barycenter), - lets say 3 to 5000 km higher, relative to ecliptic - is NOT affected by RR release, and do therefore not accelerate upwards (so soon it is released from earth)
Instead the test body will continue to a be affected by DFA, and therefore accelerate south ( relative to the Earth ) - relative to the earth, that no longer feel contact with DFA. - the true is that the test body is not accelerering south , the earth is accelerating north.

This is how intelligent people (not completely spoiled and brainwashed) could discovered that the Allais Effect was a true phenomena, - even without knowing what caused that mysterious effect..
So we can say that even hard core brainwashed people (especially down under) are sometimes more or less in released from dark flow related tension, without knowing anyting about it.

GRACE has already debunked your claims.

You’re wrong. The maps produced by GRACE prove it.

Grow up and move on.
__________________
Look what I found! There's this whole web site full of skeptics that spun off from the James Randy Education Foundation!
halleyscomet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2019, 01:36 PM   #1812
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing
 
MRC_Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 22,525
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
.

So the Earth will due to release of dark flow related RR move (accelerate) straight upwards.
Oh. And nobody is noticing this? All directions to every star and planet suddenly change in an unexpected way and astronomers don't notice?

Bjarne, are you crazy?

Hans
__________________
Experience is an excellent teacher, but she sends large bills.
MRC_Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2019, 01:58 PM   #1813
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10,137
The Theory of Relativity will begin to fall apart in 2016/2017 - Part III

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
Oh. And nobody is noticing this? All directions to every star and planet suddenly change in an unexpected way and astronomers don't notice?



Bjarne, are you crazy?


I think his explanation is "something, something, brainwashing, elementary, kindergarten."

His explanation will not however contain any compelling or consistent mathematical proofs.
__________________
Look what I found! There's this whole web site full of skeptics that spun off from the James Randy Education Foundation!

Last edited by halleyscomet; 8th December 2019 at 03:43 PM.
halleyscomet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2019, 05:16 PM   #1814
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 26,255
Exclamation Abysmal ignorance about his delusion and the GRACE satellites, etc.

Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
Why ?
9 December 2019 Bjarne: Abysmal ignorance about his delusion and the GRACE satellites.
The GRACE satellites measured gravitational anomalies due to the changing density of the Earth below then by monitoring the distance between them to enormous accuracy. His delusions have 1 satellite being moved around before the other periodically in their orbits. That would be an astounding result and widely reported. The Earth is surrounded by a massive high/low density belt! Geologists would rush to get a sample of this amazing find!

GRACE and GRACE-FO
Quote:
The Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment (GRACE) was a joint mission of NASA and the German Aerospace Center. Twin satellites took detailed measurements of Earth's gravity field anomalies from its launch in March 2002 to the end of its science mission in October 2017. The Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment Follow-On (GRACE-FO) is a continuation of the mission on near-identical hardware, launched in May 2018.
Distance between spacecraft measured at the atomic scale

Next: 9 December 2019 Bjarne: Repeats his irreverent paranoia about "Spacecraft Anomalies" - we know the impacts cause anomalies and that they are not widely reported.


Next: 9 December 2019 Bjarne: More abysmal ignorance ignorance about GRACE and GRACE-FO
These satellites would have detected any change in speed in his delusions because they monitored their distance down to atomic levels.

Next: 9 December 2019 Bjarne: "I don't think so; orbit eccentricity would just change" fantasy about GRACE and GRACE-FO

Next: 9 December 2019 Bjarne: Repeats the idiocy of demanding we do his calculations for him when he is the only one in the world that knows all of his delusions!
He has 1 and only 1 equation.

Next: 9 December 2019 Bjarne: Usual "brainwashed" idiocy.

Next: 9 December 2019 Bjarne: Insanity that objects that did not fly by the Earth were affected by the flyby anomaly!
Polar satellites are in orbit around the Earth and have orbits monitored !
The ISS is in orbit around the Earth and has it orbit monitored !
ʻOumuamua was nearest to Earth (0.276 a.u.) on October 8.

Last edited by Reality Check; 8th December 2019 at 06:44 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2019, 11:55 PM   #1815
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,626
Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
Oh. And nobody is noticing this? All directions to every star and planet suddenly change in an unexpected way and astronomers don't notice?

Bjarne, are you crazy?

Hans
It will happen a few periods / hours dear, - each year and only by solar and lunar eclipse and by some full and new moon,yes nobody notice, even not concrete heads and brainwashed people..
The centripetal force have a similar influence, however release off dark flow related RR will spit a little part of the centripetal force to a south -> north directed motion, few time each year. This not will change the orbit unexpected, but only temporary convert some of the centripetal force to straight south -> north motion.. You will not understand the meaning or difference (as usual) - but don't worry, I will make this very clear, very soon (and still you will not understand) - after that I will prove it, and you have to understand.

Its the same principle discussed here the last weeks, you cannot always distinguish between "job" done by the centripetal (a force) and what is done by dark flow related release of tension / resistance (a none force, just motion)..
One of these is a force and interact with other forces, the other one is a motion/ acceleration and do NOT interact with other forces.
This is clearly crazy above you head Hans , Hans I know it.

Therefore I have serveral years ago advise you to deal with things you can handle, for example this https://www.google.com/search?q=trak...=3127&bih=1179

Otherwise I am very afraid you will end up insane if you should continue (if you not already is), - its your own rics, - I will not compensate you. I have warned you many times, the MTR is crazy enough to be true.

Last edited by Bjarne; 9th December 2019 at 12:12 AM.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 03:20 AM   #1816
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10,137
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
It will happen a few periods / hours dear, - each year and only by solar and lunar eclipse and by some full and new moon,yes nobody notice, even not concrete heads and brainwashed people..

If this happens why has nobody ever observed it?

Why have YOU never observed it, recorded the data, and submitted it for publication?

Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
Otherwise I am very afraid you will end up insane if you should continue (if you not already is), - its your own rics, - I will not compensate you. I have warned you many times, the MTR is crazy enough to be true.

There’s only one person here claiming the Earth periodically accelerates upwards during solar and lunar eclipses despite the fact that NOBODY ON THE PLANET HAS EVER OBSERVED IT.

If this phenomena existed it would have been dramatically observable on a regular basis through the entire history of human civilization and yet there is not a single instance of it ever having been recorded by any astronomer ever.

Explain that.
__________________
Look what I found! There's this whole web site full of skeptics that spun off from the James Randy Education Foundation!
halleyscomet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 03:58 AM   #1817
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,626
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
If this happens why has nobody ever observed it?

Why have YOU never observed it, recorded the data, and submitted it for publication?
It is recorded, PLENTY of time, - but my friend only few people can do it. It all depend on the "concrete level"
The first person was Allais, have you hear about him ? He got the nobel price, and still concrete is concrte

Quote:
There’s only one person here claiming the Earth periodically accelerates upwards during solar and lunar eclipses despite the fact that NOBODY ON THE PLANET HAS EVER OBSERVED IT.
PLENTY have measure exactly that, without knowing WHAT is was they measured. Look up Allais Effect

Quote:
If this phenomena existed it would have been dramatically observable on a regular basis through the entire history of human civilization and yet there is not a single instance of it ever having been recorded by any astronomer ever.
Explain that.
Allais Effect is serious science.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 04:08 AM   #1818
erwinl
Master Poster
 
erwinl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,457
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
It is recorded, PLENTY of time, - but my friend only few people can do it. It all depend on the "concrete level"
The first person was Allais, have you hear about him ? He got the nobel price, and still concrete is concrte


PLENTY have measure exactly that, without knowing WHAT is was they measured. Look up Allais Effect



Allais Effect is serious science.
Highlite

But not for this 'Allais effect'. Het got it for economics.
Please be accurate in reporting.
__________________
Bow before your king
Member of the "Zombie Misheard Lyrics Support Group"
erwinl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 06:36 AM   #1819
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10,137
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
It is recorded, PLENTY of time, - but my friend only few people can do it. It all depend on the "concrete level"

The first person was Allais, have you hear about him ? He got the nobel price, and still concrete is concrte





PLENTY have measure exactly that, without knowing WHAT is was they measured. Look up Allais Effect







Allais Effect is serious science.


Don’t bother discussing his Nobel prize as supporting evidence. He won the Nobel prize in economics. Citing it while discussing the Allais Effect makes you look desperate or poorly informed. Then again, you not knowing his Nobel prize was in economics would be consistent with the research skills you’ve demonstrated.

If you’re claiming to have an explanation for the alleged Allais effect then write up the equations to predict it.

Oh, wait. That’s right. You refer to the actual math needed to prove anything as “peanuts” not worth your time. You’d rather brag about having an explanation for everything without ever doing anything necessary to prove your claims.

Tell us Bjarne, go into detail. How is the Allais effect explained by the Earth suddenly accelerating upward during an eclipse?

More importantly, how come NOBODY has ever observed the shift in the position of literally EVERY STAR IN THE SKY that would accompany the Earth suddenly accelerating in a particular direction?
__________________
Look what I found! There's this whole web site full of skeptics that spun off from the James Randy Education Foundation!
halleyscomet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 06:37 AM   #1820
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10,137
Originally Posted by erwinl View Post
Highlite



But not for this 'Allais effect'. Het got it for economics.

Please be accurate in reporting.

Bjarne? Report something accurately?

Well, there’s a first time for everything.
__________________
Look what I found! There's this whole web site full of skeptics that spun off from the James Randy Education Foundation!
halleyscomet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 06:38 AM   #1821
W.D.Clinger
Illuminator
 
W.D.Clinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,663
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
It will happen a few periods / hours dear, - each year and only by solar and lunar eclipse and by some full and new moon,yes nobody notice, even not concrete heads and brainwashed people..
Just as nobody noticed the theory of relativity beginning to fall apart in 2016/2017?

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
If this happens why has nobody ever observed it?
When people don't even notice the theory of relativity falling apart, how can you expect them to notice an imaginary fragment of the imaginary evidence that led (in Bjarne's imagination) to that imaginary disintegration of the theory?
W.D.Clinger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 06:42 AM   #1822
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10,137
The Theory of Relativity will begin to fall apart in 2016/2017 - Part III

Originally Posted by W.D.Clinger View Post
Just as nobody noticed the theory of relativity beginning to fall apart in 2016/2017?


When people don't even notice the theory of relativity falling apart, how can you expect them to notice an imaginary fragment of the imaginary evidence that led (in Bjarne's imagination) to that imaginary disintegration of the theory?

Good point. I might as well ask for evidence of the industrial use of unicorn poop as a zero emissions fuel source as ask for proof of any of Bjarne’s claims.

Edit: I’ve been thinking about this. How exactly does he draw a connection between a vague and contested possible gravitational anomaly and his claim the earth will accelerate “upwards” during a solar or lunar eclipse? The only thing the two phenomena have in common is gravity and eclipses. The documented incidents of the Allais effect would not be caused by the Earth accelerating “upwards.”

The Allais effect, if real, is evidence AGAINST Bjarne’s claims, not for them.

If Bjarne accepts the Allais effect observations as valid he is also rejecting his own Dark Flow hypothesis.

I don’t think he thought this through. I think he just did a random Google search for gravitational anomalies during eclipses and Didn’t consider if what he found would support his claims.
__________________
Look what I found! There's this whole web site full of skeptics that spun off from the James Randy Education Foundation!

Last edited by halleyscomet; 9th December 2019 at 07:30 AM.
halleyscomet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 07:51 AM   #1823
erwinl
Master Poster
 
erwinl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,457
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Bjarne? Report something accurately?

Well, there’s a first time for everything.
Sorry.

One can live in hope.
__________________
Bow before your king
Member of the "Zombie Misheard Lyrics Support Group"
erwinl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 07:54 AM   #1824
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10,137
The Theory of Relativity will begin to fall apart in 2016/2017 - Part III

Bjarne,

You live in Northern Europe, right? I only ask by way of designing an experiment you can do at home. The next partial Solar Eclipse in Norway is in June of 2021. This gives you a year and a half to get your ducks in order.

https://www.solar-eclipse.info/en/eclipse/country/NO/

You claim that the Allais effect is an example of your Dark Flow theory. The first recorded incident of the Allais effect was:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allais_effect

Quote:
The effect was first reported as an anomalous precession of the plane of oscillation of a Foucault pendulum during the solar eclipse of June 30, 1954
All you need to do is built a Foucault pendulum in your home. Write up your predictions of how exactly the precession of the plane of oscillation should change during the eclipse. Publish your claims and the math to support it. From there it is a simple matter to observe your pendulum and record if the precession matches your predictions.

Replication is simple. Anyone with access to such a pendulum would be able to record any variances and compare them to your mathematically determined variances.

Remember, you have repeatedly described the math needed to prove your claims as “kindergarten” level. According to you this should be a simple test.

There’s also a certain cosmic poetry to using this test. Einstein’s theory of general relativity got its first major proof from observations of mercury during an eclipse. Wouldn’t you love to debunk Einstein using a test with similar conditions?
__________________
Look what I found! There's this whole web site full of skeptics that spun off from the James Randy Education Foundation!

Last edited by halleyscomet; 9th December 2019 at 07:56 AM.
halleyscomet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 10:01 AM   #1825
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,626
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Bjarne,

You live in Northern Europe, right? I only ask by way of designing an experiment you can do at home. The next partial Solar Eclipse in Norway is in June of 2021. This gives you a year and a half to get your ducks in order.

https://www.solar-eclipse.info/en/eclipse/country/NO/

You claim that the Allais effect is an example of your Dark Flow theory. The first recorded incident of the Allais effect was:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allais_effect

All you need to do is built a Foucault pendulum in your home. Write up your predictions of how exactly the precession of the plane of oscillation should change during the eclipse. Publish your claims and the math to support it. From there it is a simple matter to observe your pendulum and record if the precession matches your predictions.

Replication is simple. Anyone with access to such a pendulum would be able to record any variances and compare them to your mathematically determined variances.

Remember, you have repeatedly described the math needed to prove your claims as “kindergarten” level. According to you this should be a simple test.

There’s also a certain cosmic poetry to using this test. Einstein’s theory of general relativity got its first major proof from observations of mercury during an eclipse. Wouldn’t you love to debunk Einstein using a test with similar conditions?
This is OK, and any gravimeter at the correct position can do it,- https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/LEplot...2020Jan10N.pdf
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 10:23 AM   #1826
wea
Critical Thinker
 
wea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: EU
Posts: 399
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
This is OK, and any gravimeter at the correct position can do it,- https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/LEplot...2020Jan10N.pdf
Hello Biarne,
are you saying The Theory of Relativity will finish to fall apart on January 10th 2020 ?
wea is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 10:46 AM   #1827
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,626
Originally Posted by wea View Post
Hello Biarne,
are you saying The Theory of Relativity will finish to fall apart on January 10th 2020 ?
This is a day Allais Effect can be confirmed to be a scientific facts, and that the nature of space is quite different as we thought (predicted and explained by MTR) , after this hell could break lose.. Lets see if we can find some to measure..
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 10:54 AM   #1828
Steve
Philosopher
 
Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 6,500
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
This is a day Allais Effect can be confirmed to be a scientific facts, and that the nature of space is quite different as we thought (predicted and explained by MTR) , after this hell could break lose.. Lets see if we can find some to measure..
Hey! Any Bjarne disciples here? You have 6 weeks to send my your stuff. Small items like cash and jewelry particularly welcome. I promise to take good care of it all until the relativity crisis is resolved.
__________________
Caption from and old New Yorker cartoon - Why am I shouting? Because I'm wrong!"
Steve is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 11:37 AM   #1829
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10,137
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
This is a day Allais Effect can be confirmed to be a scientific facts, and that the nature of space is quite different as we thought (predicted and explained by MTR) , after this hell could break lose.. Lets see if we can find some to measure..


Does that mean you’re going to do the experiment?
__________________
Look what I found! There's this whole web site full of skeptics that spun off from the James Randy Education Foundation!
halleyscomet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 11:48 AM   #1830
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,626
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Does that mean you’re going to do the experiment?
I will ask, that is what I can do
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 11:56 AM   #1831
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing
 
MRC_Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 22,525
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
This is a day Allais Effect can be confirmed to be a scientific facts, and that the nature of space is quite different as we thought (predicted and explained by MTR) , after this hell could break lose.. Lets see if we can find some to measure..
No, sorry, Bjarne. The Allais Effect is an actual observation, has been for long. But that doesn't mean that your claims are right. And no, your claimed MRT does not predict it. In fact, relativity has nothing to do with it.

Hans
__________________
Experience is an excellent teacher, but she sends large bills.
MRC_Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 11:58 AM   #1832
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,626
Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
No, sorry, Bjarne. The Allais Effect is an actual observation, has been for long. But that doesn't mean that your claims are right. And no, your claimed MRT does not predict it. In fact, relativity has nothing to do with it.

Hans
You simply dont understand and don't know what you are bla bla about
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 12:00 PM   #1833
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat
 
Pixel42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Malmesbury, UK
Posts: 11,500
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
You simply dont understand and don't know what you are bla bla about
Why are you talking to yourself?
__________________
"If you trust in yourself ... and believe in your dreams ... and follow your star ... you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things" - Terry Pratchett
Pixel42 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 12:03 PM   #1834
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing
 
MRC_Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 22,525
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
It will happen a few periods / hours dear, - each year and only by solar and lunar eclipse and by some full and new moon,yes nobody notice, even not concrete heads and brainwashed people..
Wrong. Astronomers watch the sky round the clock, all the time. Observatories are far too expensive to have any unnecessary downtime.

Quote:
The centripetal force have a similar influence, however release off dark flow related RR will spit a little part of the centripetal force to a south -> north directed motion, few time each year. This not will change the orbit unexpected, but only temporary convert some of the centripetal force to straight south -> north motion.. You will not understand the meaning or difference (as usual) - but don't worry, I will make this very clear, very soon (and still you will not understand) - after that I will prove it, and you have to understand.
No. You have claimed some mysterious an-isotropic force accelerating Earth "upwards" during solar eclipses. And you claim this is responsible for the Allais effect. However, if Earth is accelerated in one direction, it will change its orbit, and this will be very noticeable.

Hans
__________________
Experience is an excellent teacher, but she sends large bills.
MRC_Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 01:56 PM   #1835
phunk
Illuminator
 
phunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,101
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
It will happen a few periods / hours dear, - each year and only by solar and lunar eclipse and by some full and new moon,yes nobody notice, even not concrete heads and brainwashed people..
An "upwards" acceleration of the Earth, even for a brief period, would not need to be observed during the eclipse. After it was over, the entire sky would be permanently altered from what it was before. The orbital inclination of the Earth around the sun would be changed. Nothing would be in the expected location in the sky anymore. And you propose this happens with every eclipse and was never noticed. Wow.
phunk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 02:17 PM   #1836
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 26,255
Exclamation Emphasizes his deluded obsession with Allais - Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economics

Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
The first person was Allais, have you hear about him ? He got the nobel price, and still concrete is concrte
10 December 2019 Bjarne: Emphasizes his deluded obsession with Allais who was awarded the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economics !

Alfred Nobel's will founded the Physics, Chemistry, Medicine, Literature, and Pease Nobel Prizes. The first first Nobel Prize was awarded in 1901. The Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel started in 1968. Generally shortened to the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences, commonly referred to as the Nobel Prize in Economics.

Bjarne's "still concrete is concrte" suggest he is still totally ignorant about science where nothing is "concrete", especially the alleged Allais effect
Quote:
Besides Allais' own experiments, related research about a possible effect of the Moon's shielding, absorption or bending of the Sun's gravitational field during a solar eclipse have been conducted by scientists around the world. Some observations have yielded positive results, seemingly confirming that minute but detectable variations in the expected behavior of devices dependent on gravity do indeed occur within the umbra of an eclipse, but others have failed to detect any noticeable effect.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 02:28 PM   #1837
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 26,255
Thumbs down A "gravimeter at the correct position can do it" lie

Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
This is OK, and any gravimeter at the correct position can do it,-....
10 December 2019 Bjarne: A "gravimeter at the correct position can do it" lie.

Scientists who have deployed gravimeters during solar eclipses do not "do it" - they get mixed results: Allais effect. What is significant is that as time passes and technology is improved, the effect vanishes or gets weaker. The original Allais observations have been debunked
Quote:
They point out that "the gravitation anomaly discussed here is about a factor of 100,000 too small to explain the Allais excess pendulum precession […] during eclipses" and from this conclude that the original Allais anomaly was merely due to poor controls.[27]
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2019, 03:15 PM   #1838
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10,137
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
I will ask, that is what I can do


Liar. I outlined several things you can do. It’s clear you STILL won’t put together the calculations you claim are “kindergarten” level.


I do not believe you are sincere in advocating for your claims. I am now 100% convinced you are deliberately trolling. You are being entirely too lazy about the actual WORK needed to support your assertions. Nobody in their right mind can dedicate this much effort to advocating for a theory they can’t be arsed to support with real science.
__________________
Look what I found! There's this whole web site full of skeptics that spun off from the James Randy Education Foundation!
halleyscomet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2019, 12:41 AM   #1839
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,626
Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
No. You have claimed some mysterious an-isotropic force accelerating Earth "upwards" during solar eclipses. And you claim this is responsible for the Allais effect. However, if Earth is accelerated in one direction, it will change its orbit, and this will be very noticeable.

Hans
Edited by Agatha:  Edited to remove breach of rule 12

I have written at least 3 times that release of dark flow related resistance NOT is a force and NOT is interacting with other forces. - THIS is why we are dealing with a phenomena that is so weird.

So also here the chain went of for you, as I wrote you have no idea what you bla bla bla bla bla about

Last edited by Agatha; 10th December 2019 at 03:52 PM.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2019, 01:10 AM   #1840
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,626
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
An "upwards" acceleration of the Earth, even for a brief period, would not need to be observed during the eclipse. After it was over, the entire sky would be permanently altered from what it was before. The orbital inclination of the Earth around the sun would be changed. Nothing would be in the expected location in the sky anymore. And you propose this happens with every eclipse and was never noticed. Wow.
You simply dont understand that the centripetal is doing the same job, as release of dark flow related resistance..

The resulting force of the Moon and Sun is pointing (almost) straight to the Sun .
BUT, not 100% straight to the sun.
Depending on the position of the moon that force is sometimes pointing a tiny bit upwards, and will therefore force the Earth upwards, and the Moon down.
This is what you EXPECT.

BUTfor example by some solar eclipse, - the upwards aspect of that resulting force is canceling out with DFA..
You should know that if you understand anything about Newton.

Due to that the centripetal force, can no longer can pull the earth upwards, (simply because the upwards aspect of the forces is death) (to that extend as DFA is cancelled out) - instead release of dark flow related resistance is now doing that job.

The different is therefore that now the sligt upwards resultant force pointing to the Sun, - is for the upwards aspect, -cancelled out by DFA (down under) and replaced by release of dark flow related RR.

Such weird upwards accelerating none-force is not expected. - This none-force is poiting STRAIGHT UPWARDS and NOT to the Sun...- This is unexpected.

Even though the job to do is exactly the same, - the "means" used to do the job is different .. and therefore we can here on earth sometimes measure that a weird unknow """""force"""" is acting on objects here on the planet

That """""force""""" is in reality a none force, - and just motion / acceleration.

It is the exact same none-force responsible for flyby anomalies and Oumuamua's acceleration..

I know that 99,99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999999999999999993467834856709798 % reading this will not understand anything at all.

This is as expected.

Last edited by Bjarne; 10th December 2019 at 01:14 AM.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:37 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.