ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags domestic violence , Michael Avenatti

Old 22nd October 2018, 07:21 PM   #321
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
But Thirsty taught Mueller EVERYTHING

Hee hee!
Why don't you check Mueller's CV before posting such nonsense?
Old 23rd October 2018, 07:44 AM   #322
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Why don't you check Mueller's CV before posting such nonsense?
I was using hyperbole to mock your argument that Thirsty was:

"the man who delivered Cohen and as a result others to Mueller on a platter."

Which is of course ludicrous, in fact Thirsty interfered with his investigation.
Old 23rd October 2018, 07:48 AM   #323
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Avenatti is losing it, lies about the person who was awarded a judgment against him yesterday:

Fact check: Avenatti statement in this video that Jason Frank owes him & his firm $12m is contradicted by 12/12/17 bankruptcy settlement signed by Avenatti, who agreed irrevocably, unconditionally, fully & forever to release Frank from all such claims.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-avenatti-bankruptcy-florida-20180601-story.html …

And to think he was the belle of the ball at the Democrats Iowa Wing Ding.
Old 23rd October 2018, 10:12 AM   #324
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Golly, i see your confusion, you think I am the leader of the Iowa Democratic party that gave Thirsty the top billing in an event that leads up to the Iowa primaries.

Full disclosure: that wasn't me that was the leader of the Iowa Democrat Party.

Not sure how you got that so wrong, of course y'all are busy running as far and as fast away from this ******* mutt as you can. Should have listened to me earlier when I pegged this runt as a next level democrat... errr... scumbag.
Inviting entertainment to a fund raiser can make good financial sense. Voting for the ******* entertainment is next level GOP stupid. Show me when dems start voting for Avenatti and I'll be concerned. I'll have that same hollow feeling that the GOP had when they saw Trump had derailed their party.

I guess you would have some schadenfreude seeing the Democratic Party Trumped in the same way the GOP was since the Old Guard was not so welcoming to your boy Sanders pretending to join the party for a few months. But really, such petty grudges should not be one's sole identity.

Suffering is not a punishment not a fruit of sin, it is a gift of God.
He allows us to share in His suffering and to make up for the sins of the world. -Mother Teresa
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2018, 10:30 AM   #325
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

The raid on Cohen happened because of the Clifford lawsuit.
Mueller didn't have Cohen on his radar (as far as we know), but he is profiting from his cooperation.
Old 23rd October 2018, 11:18 AM   #326
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

The raid on Cohen happened because of the Clifford lawsuit.
Mueller didn't have Cohen on his radar (as far as we know), but he is profiting from his cooperation.

lets put aside the wildly unfounded assumptions and figure out whether people might have heard about the connection between Clifford and Trump while Mike's claim to fame was still grifting coffee shop employees.

Wall Street Journal beaks stormy Daniels in January 2018
Old 23rd October 2018, 11:38 AM   #327
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Avenatti's sole purpose is to wind up Trump sycophants as entertainment. Job well done, I say.

He allows us to share in His suffering and to make up for the sins of the world. -Mother Teresa
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2018, 11:48 AM   #328
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Basta stands for "never mind"

Avenatti's "resistance' rally about as successful as Avenatti

Now that is entertaining!
Old 23rd October 2018, 11:52 AM   #329
applecorped
Rotten to the Core

Wink

Originally Posted by Dr. Keith View Post
Avenatti's sole purpose is to wind up Trump sycophants as entertainment. Job well done, I say.
And anyone else commenting on him obviously
Old 23rd October 2018, 12:07 PM   #330
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Originally Posted by applecorped View Post
And anyone else commenting on him obviously
Every good act needs applause. Just not votes.

Old 25th October 2018, 10:34 AM   #331
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Michael Avenatti tells Time Magazine that the Democratic nominee for President in 2020 should be a white male.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1055503256196210689

This moron is one of the worst people on earth
Old 25th October 2018, 10:39 AM   #332
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

NEWS: Senate Judiciary Chairman Grassley has referred Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick & lawyer Michael Avenatti to DOJ for criminal investigation over "potential conspiracy to provide materially false statements to Congress and obstruct a congressional committee investigation"

Hee hee!
Old 25th October 2018, 12:47 PM   #333
Doubt
Philosopher

NEWS: Senate Judiciary Chairman Grassley has referred Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick & lawyer Michael Avenatti to DOJ for criminal investigation over "potential conspiracy to provide materially false statements to Congress and obstruct a congressional committee investigation"

Hee hee!
Which will now keep Aveanatti and Swetnick in the news and keep questions about kavanaugh from fading away. Unless the justice department declines to investigate it, this will keep things going for a long time to come.

Detroit, Mexico, Detroit, Mexico....
Repeat for all of 2017 except when on vacation.
Doubt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th October 2018, 01:01 PM   #334
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Michael Avenatti tells Time Magazine that the Democratic nominee for President in 2020 should be a white male.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1055503256196210689

This moron is one of the worst people on earth
Avenatti claims that he never said it...
Time sticks by the quotes.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/25/m...ime-white-man/

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th October 2018, 01:12 PM   #335
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Doubt View Post
Which will now keep Aveanatti and Swetnick in the news and keep questions about kavanaugh from fading away. Unless the justice department declines to investigate it, this will keep things going for a long time to come.
that is most assuredly NOT how the DoJ and FBI investigate criminal referrals! Further, Grand Jury proceedings are of course secret

I know Avenatti said that today, but you have to realize that he is dumber than a stump hammer and a total grifter.

Last edited by The Big Dog; 25th October 2018 at 01:18 PM.
The Big Dog is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th October 2018, 02:37 PM   #336
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Time Magazine destroys Avenatti

incinerates his worthless husk and salts the ground

After Michael Avenatti says Time Magazine took his "white male" president comments out of context in a way that was "complete ********," Time publishes a partial transcript of its interview with Avenatti.
Old 25th October 2018, 04:06 PM   #337
Doubt
Philosopher

that is most assuredly NOT how the DoJ and FBI investigate criminal referrals! Further, Grand Jury proceedings are of course secret

I know Avenatti said that today, but you have to realize that he is dumber than a stump hammer and a total grifter.
Grand Jury? You need that to go after evidence you cannot get by other means. In this case their statements are already a matter of public record.

Given that the referral appears to be nothing more than political grand standing, Justice might not even bother to investigate.

Detroit, Mexico, Detroit, Mexico....
Repeat for all of 2017 except when on vacation.
Doubt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th October 2018, 05:24 PM   #338
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Doubt View Post
Grand Jury? You need that to go after evidence you cannot get by other means. In this case their statements are already a matter of public record.

Given that the referral appears to be nothing more than political grand standing, Justice might not even bother to investigate.
given the fact it is a Criminal Referral from Congress, and no one from either side likes Avenatti, you can be certain they will investigate
Old 25th October 2018, 06:14 PM   #339
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Avenatti was spewing words tonight about how he and his client are going to do all sorts because of discovery!

Of course, he is not entitled to discovery of anything now, and given that he is a ******* target himself, it is grossly unethical for him to represent his codefendant

God damn, he is such a ******* dope.

Last edited by The Big Dog; 25th October 2018 at 07:49 PM.
The Big Dog is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th October 2018, 07:49 PM   #340
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Literal worst week In History just got WORSE for Avenatti!

And I am writing that after he got hit for a 4.5 million judgment, his law firm evicted, cancelled his event in Texas, had time magazine release a racist/misogynist interview, and had Congress make a criminal referral to the FBI, now it turns out that he suborned perjury from the second witness who he found to support the first liar!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...anaugh-n924596

He is a fast moving train wreck.

Absolutely fantastic, what a sociopath.
Old 25th October 2018, 10:39 PM   #341
Elagabalus
Illuminator

I think I can speak for everyone here on the ISF when I say that Michael Avenatti is, quite simply, the finest man who ever breathed. And, furthermore, I hereby call upon all the Avenatti haterz across the internet to apologize for all the damage their hateful, hurtful comments have caused!
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th October 2018, 11:31 PM   #342
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

True.
Some members here might suffer from Avenatti Derangement Syndrome (ADS), but most of us know that all the Fake News about him is only trying to hide the fact that he is doing so well
Old 26th October 2018, 03:38 AM   #343
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

NBC couldn't have done this investigating during the Kavanaugh hearings?

LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th October 2018, 06:12 AM   #344
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by LTC8K6 View Post
NBC couldn't have done this investigating during the Kavanaugh hearings?
well, they actually did. Avenatti set up an interview with his "client" which turned into a fiasco. He then released that phony second affidavit, and stiff armed everyone who wanted to interview her.

Which enraged the democrats on the Committee, as I have pointed out previously
Old 26th October 2018, 06:42 AM   #345
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

The Time "white male" interview was on June 25th.

Time sat on it for months.

That's journalism today.

Old 26th October 2018, 07:31 AM   #346
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

The Time "white male" interview was on June 25th.

Time sat on it for months.

That's journalism today.
I am not sure I understand your point, it ain't as if they made him say those things, right?
Old 26th October 2018, 07:53 AM   #347
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

from the Irony files:

Quote:
I have repeatedly asked you for the ENTIRE transcript from the June interview and you and Time have refused. I am again demanding it now. It is not appropriate or ethical to selectively release some portions & skew the context. Please send me the entire transcript.
What basis does he have to demand it? Nothing, just empty rhetoric and attempted bullying.

and appeal to ethics? From Mike Avenatti!

TOO RICH!
Old 26th October 2018, 08:06 AM   #348
Whip
Graduate Poster

from the Irony files:

What basis does he have to demand it? Nothing, just empty rhetoric and attempted bullying.

and appeal to ethics? From Mike Avenatti!

TOO RICH!
have his sealed court transcripts been released yet?
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th October 2018, 04:34 PM   #349
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Second criminal referral:

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo...s_Redacted.pdf

Last edited by LTC8K6; 26th October 2018 at 04:36 PM.
Old 26th October 2018, 05:50 PM   #350
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Yikes. That second one is gonna end Thirsty.
Old 27th October 2018, 10:23 AM   #351
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Yikes. That second one is gonna end Thirsty.
Nothingburger. Only people with ADS would think this is a big deal.
Old 27th October 2018, 12:02 PM   #352
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Brett Kavanaugh was confirmed October 6. At the time of his confirmation, there was a false sworn statement before Congress submitted by known grifter Mike Avenatti. NBC News knew that it was false. NBC chose not to tell us.
Old 27th October 2018, 05:04 PM   #353
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

More detail from NBC, still does not make sense why they sat on it.

That being said, Avenatti is in Big big trouble.
Old 12th November 2018, 09:47 AM   #354
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Grossly incompetent California lawyer goes fishing for clients in Virginia for some damn reason, and finds one that got into an altercation with Tucker Carlson!

Ca-ching!

The altercation started when Avenatti's client called Carlson's teenage daughter a **** and a whore, which resulted in the "cleint' being kicked out of the private club.

Uh oh Michael, seems like you dun ****** up again.

Colorful claims here
Old 12th November 2018, 09:53 AM   #355
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

The guy denies Carlson's accusations. It says so in the article you cited. And he says there are witnessed who can attest.

I don't know who is telling the truth. How have you ascertained that it's Carlson telling the truth? Are there (non family member) witnesses?
Old 12th November 2018, 09:54 AM   #356
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

This is very entertaining.
Tucker is freaking out!
Old 12th November 2018, 10:03 AM   #357
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

How do we know who is telling the truth?

Easy, the person who hired ambulance chasing non-attorney in Virginia Michael Avenatti is not.

by the way, they were both members of a country club, and now Avenatti's client is not.

Telling.

#IBelieveHer

Last edited by The Big Dog; 12th November 2018 at 10:06 AM.
Old 12th November 2018, 10:08 AM   #358
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

This is very entertaining.
Tucker is freaking out!
which part do you find most entertaining?

The part where he called a teen aged woman a "******* ****" or a "whore."

Tucker is freaking out because some thug called his daughter a "whore."

Good for him.
Old 12th November 2018, 10:10 AM   #359
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

How do we know who is telling the truth?

Easy, the person who hired ambulance chasing non-attorney in Virginia Michael Avenatti is not.

by the way, they were both members of a country club, and now Avenatti's client is not.

Telling.

#IBelieveHer
Well that proves it: if you don't belong to the right Country Club, you are by definition a lying despicable human being - or 3/5s of one.
Old 12th November 2018, 10:15 AM   #360
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Well that proves it: if you don't belong to the right Country Club, you are by definition a lying despicable human being - or 3/5s of one.

let me repeat that for you?

"by the way, they were both members of a country club, and now Avenatti's client is not."

They were both members of the same Club and then Avenatti's so-called client called a young woman a "******* ****" and a "whore" and was kicked out of the Club.

This is explained in detail in the link, and those facts make your "argument" even more ludicrous than they already were.

Wow.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics