IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old Yesterday, 02:30 PM   #161
Thor 2
Philosopher

Originally Posted by psionl0 View Post
Who makes up these rules? There is no argument that God gave no free will whatsoever.

I have no time for the notion of God giving man free will.

God supposedly makes all the souls in his soul factory, before they get stuck onto humans, at whatever stage of maturity, the religious think is correct. The maker of the soul is responsible for the ultimate result.
Old Yesterday, 03:59 PM   #162
Emre_1974tr
Muse

Originally Posted by Thor 2 View Post

God supposedly makes all the souls in his soul factory, before they get stuck onto humans, at whatever stage of maturity, the religious think is correct. The maker of the soul is responsible for the ultimate result.
We have not got souls:

http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/2011/...-to-quran.html

Peace
Emre_1974tr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 04:07 PM   #163
Little 10 Toes
Master Poster

Emre_1974, please answer the following posts:

Originally Posted by Little 10 Toes View Post
So it's okay to kill someone because they might cause someone to disbelieve. Not will, did, or had, but might.
Originally Posted by Emre_1974tr View Post
No, there he is a servant directly commissioned by God. It's just like the angels of death. Or doomsday workers.

Otherwise, nobody can slap anybody for their faith:

https://www.answering-christianity.c...p?topic=3774.0
Originally Posted by Little 10 Toes View Post
Who brought up slapping?

Your post does nothing to counter the fact that it's okay to kill someone because they might cause someone to disbelieve. Not will, did, or had, but might.

I'm not going to go to all the sites that you post. I went to one and that's more than enough.
Little 10 Toes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM   #164
psionl0
Skeptical about skeptics

Originally Posted by Thor 2 View Post
You have no time for the notion of a god at all (other than to conclude that there is no such thing).

The idea that a fictional god can not create people with free will is just silly. Like I say, who makes up these rules?
Old Today, 03:59 AM   #165
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Emre_1974tr View Post
Please explain. I'm not clicking your link.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy