IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , donald trump , election conspiracies , joe biden , Trump conspiracies

Old 12th January 2021, 06:43 AM   #2081
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Remember that in Conspiristan, there are no mistakes, no typos and no slips of the tongue. I am not being needlessly picky here, Bubba: I am simply applying the rules you use to your own posts.

Now, how does sts60's post explain what's happening with the Trump presidency?
Clearly, it implies that Trump is grateful ('Thanks for the fix') to Twitter and Facebook for banning him ('Can't edit my post any more'), and therefore being banned from social media is all part of the Trump 5-D chess strategy that we will all see unfold on the 20th of January.

Sorry, did I say 'unfold' or 'unravel'?

Dave

- Myriad
Dave Rogers is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 07:43 AM   #2082
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
I don't think Bubba knows the NAZI's failed Beer Hall Putsch is the same as his Qanon failed Capitol Hill putsch.
I hope they aren't too similar. Hitler's failure at the Beer Hall was only temporary.
Old 12th January 2021, 08:01 AM   #2083
Tolls
Philosopher

Hitler was 40 years younger than Trump is, and it took him 10 years to nab power.
I doubt there's going to be much similarity beyond the attempt.
Tolls is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 08:30 AM   #2084
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Tolls View Post
Hitler was 40 years younger than Trump is, and it took him 10 years to nab power.
I doubt there's going to be much similarity beyond the attempt.
But just like the One Ring could be used by the forces of good against its master, Trump could use the magical baby-derived youth formula to last decades longer, and it would be justifiable because he'd be using it to continue opposing everyone else who's using it for selfish purposes.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 08:46 AM   #2085
Mr Fied
Muse

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
No. You'll see.

Refer to post 2060

Why is it you dont know whats happening?
I see so Joseph Goebbels "ideological subversion" for the NAZI party is normal politics in your opinion?

Fascinating.

I don't think Bubba knows the NAZI's failed Beer Hall Putsch is the same as his Qanon failed Capitol Hill putsch.
Originally Posted by Aridas View Post
And if Trump goes to jail for it, that will be yet another way in which he's eerily like Hitler.
Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
I hope they aren't too similar. Hitler's failure at the Beer Hall was only temporary.
Bubba, I've cracked it!

It's the second coming of the Messiah, or as the Qnutters call him, Hitler.
Mr Fied is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 09:52 AM   #2086
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating

Originally Posted by Mr Fied View Post
Bubba, I've cracked it!

That's fine as long as he/it arrives via mole machine.

I think the big surprise is the sooper seekrit strategy to attack state capitals while everyone is worried about D.C. But that's been out of the bag for days, and also, they'd need fifty mole machines instead of just two or three.
Old 12th January 2021, 10:17 AM   #2087
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Mr Fied View Post
Bubba, I've cracked it!

Nah, Hitler was reasonably competent, he'd be more like Benito Mussolini on a bad day.
Hans is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 10:33 AM   #2088
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Nope. You still have no clue what its about, ie Fail

....His 'final stage happens rapidly' is what was planned via Hillary "she wasnt supposed to lose" . Fortunately, Old Girl Sniffer wont set foot in the White House.
Troops Flood a Rattled Washington Ahead of the Biden Inauguration

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/11/u...-security.html
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 10:38 AM   #2089
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Troops Flood a Rattled Washington Ahead of the Biden Inauguration

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/11/u...-security.html
And people are urged to stay away from the inauguration. Fine! Trump will think it's a win, and non-trumpers won't give a damn.

Hans
Old 12th January 2021, 10:40 AM   #2090
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
That's fine as long as he/it arrives via mole machine.

I think the big surprise is the sooper seekrit strategy to attack state capitals while everyone is worried about D.C. But that's been out of the bag for days, and also, they'd need fifty mole machines instead of just two or three.
Wouldn't one of them need to be amphibious, or is it going to burrow all the way to Hawaii?
Old 12th January 2021, 11:05 AM   #2091
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Trump on the second impeachment:
Originally Posted by Diaper Don
It's an awful thing that they're doing. For Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer to continue on this path . . . I think it's causing tremendous danger to our country and it's causing tremendous anger. I want no violence.

Sure, you just want unity and healing, just like you claimed during your address after your election. Kelly Anne Con told me.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 11:16 AM   #2092
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating

Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
Wouldn't one of them need to be amphibious, or is it going to burrow all the way to Hawaii?

Mole machines by definition are talpidous, able to operate on or beneath the ground. Many but not all are magma-capable (which could be convenient when traveling to and from Hawaii). All are resistant to water pressure, or else they'd be limited by the local water table. How (and how well) they operate in deep water, and whether they can float on the water surface, travel through the water as neutrally buoyant submarines, crawl along the sea bed, or must burrow underneath the sea bed, depend on individual design features. The feeble surface-dwellers are equally DOOMED in all cases.
Old 12th January 2021, 11:39 AM   #2093
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Mole machines by definition are talpidous, able to operate on or beneath the ground. Many but not all are magma-capable (which could be convenient when traveling to and from Hawaii). All are resistant to water pressure, or else they'd be limited by the local water table. How (and how well) they operate in deep water, and whether they can float on the water surface, travel through the water as neutrally buoyant submarines, crawl along the sea bed, or must burrow underneath the sea bed, depend on individual design features. The feeble surface-dwellers are equally DOOMED in all cases.
Obviously I hadn't put nearly enough thought into it, and I'm clearly just not cut out for this whole 'Evil Genius Bent on World Domination' thing, am I?
Old 12th January 2021, 12:38 PM   #2094
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by zooterkin View Post
If you are aware of a credible threat

To whom would Law Enforcement/justice come as a credible threat..?
To an imposter, perhaps, such as....

Quote:
the President-elect of the USA,

Quote:
...credible threat...

For example:
Trump and I oppose the proven credible threat posed by your violent Antifa terrorists. We are for law and order. He publicly called for Jan 6 to be peaceful, multiple times. Then he told the protestors to go home peacefully on Jan 6. Did your 'honest sources' emphasize that, or are they emphasizing something else?

Since the election fraud affidavit from the government of Italy was properly delivered to congress shortly before they illegally installed Sniffin & Gropin as PEOUS, Law Enforcement now must be applied to set it right.

Quote:
I trust you have informed the authorities, as anyone in favour of law and order would do.

Its comforting to see that you are in favour of law and order.

Rest assured that proper Law Enforcement authorities are well aware of the crime(s) and whodunit..

You'll see. Soon enough.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 12:43 PM   #2095
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Aridas View Post
And if Trump goes to jail for it, that will be yet another way in which he's eerily like Hitler.
Diaper Don is destined for an orange jumpsuit once his odious carcass is removed from the White House he polluted. Just a few short days, or even hours, depending (snicker).

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 12th January 2021 at 12:49 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 01:00 PM   #2096
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

You'll see. Soon enough.
At this point the anticipation is the thing. Tantric coup?

If I had a pet panda I would name it Snowflake.
Dr. Keith is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 01:09 PM   #2097
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
She's dead because people like you spread your lies about the election. If no one had lied to her about the election fraud I suspect she wouldn't have been at the Capitol betraying her nation and attacking our country.
Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Not sure, but maybe it's related to this.

Maybe they arrested the pope while they were rounding up the Leonardo election thieves . . . bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

These idiots will believe anything!
From the link:
Quote:
Fact check: Claims of electoral fraud in Rome, dubbed 'ItalyGate,' are baseless . . .

The claims in both videos on "ItalyGate" are baseless. They are also easily contradicted by statements from multiple federal officials who have found no proof of electoral fraud.

On Nov. 12, a national coalition of election security officials announced that "there is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised," per USA TODAY.

"All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary," they wrote. "This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors."
They just keep falling for this stuff over and over and over. They have the memory of goldfish, and apparently the IQ.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 12th January 2021, 01:22 PM   #2098
Armitage72
Philosopher

From the link:

They just keep falling for this stuff over and over and over. They have the memory of goldfish, and apparently the IQ.

Isn't it obvious? The authorities are saying that there's no evidence of fraud to lull the perpetrators into a false sense of security before they're swept up and sent to Gitmo and Trump is declared the whiner, I mean winner. Just wait. Wait. A little longer. Just wait.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 01:31 PM   #2099
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

THe publicly called for Jan 6 to be peaceful, multiple times. Then he told the protestors to go home peacefully on Jan 6.
And yet, the people weren't peaceful. They disregarded Trump's instructions.

I guess he's just not a very good leader. He should step aside and let somebody else try.
Old 12th January 2021, 01:35 PM   #2100
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Please don't take this the wrong way, Bubba, but you are not a Bayesian.
Old 12th January 2021, 02:08 PM   #2101
Bubba
Philosopher

Some good news

Federal Prosecutors Obtain First Indictments In Capitol Hill Unrest

https://www.theepochtimes.com/federa...g-2021-01-12-3
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 02:25 PM   #2102
RolandRat
Muse

Old Girl Sniffer wont set foot in the White House.
It always amuses me how the people who bring this up seem to ignore the fact that their Messiah revelled in recalling how he used to walk into the changing rooms of the Miss Teen Pageant contest and seeing them half naked.

And let's not forget this wonderful quote directly from the man himself:

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
RolandRat is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 02:58 PM   #2103
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post
It always amuses me how the people who bring this up seem to ignore the fact that their Messiah revelled in recalling how he used to walk into the changing rooms of the Miss Teen Pageant contest and seeing them half naked.

And let's not forget this wonderful quote directly from the man himself:

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Trump in 2002 saying he likes beautiful women is a problem? No.

The difference is that you chose Mr GropeSniff, while knowing there is footage of him groping and sniffing little girls below age 10, who are seen squirming away from his touch.

Thats your "president elect"

Last edited by Bubba; 12th January 2021 at 03:21 PM.
Old 12th January 2021, 03:02 PM   #2104
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Of all the desperate angles to try and project.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 03:10 PM   #2105
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
Diaper Don's assault victims are going to drain off some of the grift he gulled from CTer, Q-nuts and trumpscum in his election fraud con.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 12th January 2021, 03:31 PM   #2106
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Even the oily Bill Belichick wants nothing to do with Lame Duck Diaper Don.
Quote:
"Recently I was offered the opportunity to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom, which I was flattered by out of respect for what the honor represents and admiration for prior recipients. Subsequently, the tragic events of last week occurred and the decision has been made not to move forward with the award.

"Above all, I am an American citizen with great reverence for our nation's values, freedom and democracy. I know I also represent my family and the New England Patriots team. One of the most rewarding things in my professional career took place in 2020 when, through the great leadership within our team, conversations about social justice, equality and human rights moved to the forefront and became actions.

"Continuing those efforts while remaining true to the people, team and country I love outweigh the benefits of any individual award."
Belichick understands how tone deaf it would be to accept anything from the Diapered One, especially after president crap pants incited the gathered CTers, Q-nuts, and trumpscum, to violent insurrection and terrorism last week.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 12th January 2021, 03:42 PM   #2107
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

All I know is they'd better have Doug McClure with them or they'll fall prey to the Mahars.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.

Last edited by Foster Zygote; 12th January 2021 at 04:02 PM.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 03:44 PM   #2108
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

Thats your "president elect"
That is correct. He is the president elect.

If you don't like him, you can vote against him in 2024. Ain't democracy grand?
Old 12th January 2021, 03:49 PM   #2109
sts60
Illuminator

Even the oily Bill Belichick wants nothing to do with Lame Duck Diaper Don.

Belichick understands how tone deaf it would be to accept anything from the Diapered One, especially after president crap pants incited the gathered CTers, Q-nuts, and trumpscum, to violent insurrection and terrorism last week.
As one wag noted, “That must be pretty deflating for Trump.”
sts60 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 03:55 PM   #2110
Joe Random
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
All I know is they'd better have Doug McClure with them or they'll fall prey.to the Mahars.

Unless you're British.
Joe Random is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 04:01 PM   #2111
Mader Levap
Graduate Poster

Judging by quite sudden change of Bubba's rhetoric, he (or rather his sources dripping with paranoid nuttery) is indirectly admitting that Biden, in fact, is going to be inaugurated and sworn as POTUS.

So much for "he won't, juuust waaait". :P

Last edited by Mader Levap; 12th January 2021 at 04:04 PM.
Mader Levap is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 04:12 PM   #2112
sts60
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
That is correct. He is the president elect.
Correct! From the Washington Post:

“The Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Pentagon body comprising the military’s top leaders, issued a memo to the entire U.S. military on Tuesday condemning the Capitol riot and confirming Biden will become the 46th commander in chief of the armed forces on Jan. 20.”

Of course, the JCS don’t normally do that, but they’ve never before had a treasonous, seditionist President, backed up by a fair number of equally contemptible quislings in Congress, playing to a mob of dolts, crackpots, fascists, and other assorted malicious losers like the ‘Q’ cretins and other Trump cultists.
sts60 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 04:16 PM   #2113
Axxman300
Illuminator

Trump in 2002 saying he likes beautiful women is a problem? No.
UNDER-AGE GIRLS. Not adult females.

There is a word for that.

Old 12th January 2021, 04:23 PM   #2114
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

NVM

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 12th January 2021 at 04:40 PM.
Old 12th January 2021, 04:24 PM   #2115
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
Correct! From the Washington Post:

“The Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Pentagon body comprising the military’s top leaders, issued a memo to the entire U.S. military on Tuesday condemning the Capitol riot and confirming Biden will become the 46th commander in chief of the armed forces on Jan. 20.”

Of course, the JCS don’t normally do that, but they’ve never before had a treasonous, seditionist President, backed up by a fair number of equally contemptible quislings in Congress, playing to a mob of dolts, crackpots, fascists, and other assorted malicious losers like the ‘Q’ cretins and other Trump cultists.
Where's Q to arrest those traitors!? What happed to the plan? I don't understand . . .

Maybe Amazing Polly knows.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 12th January 2021, 04:48 PM   #2116
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post

https://media.giphy.com/media/H47XFX...lGHY/giphy.gif

Got footage of him sniffing and groping girls under ten.?
Old 12th January 2021, 04:53 PM   #2117
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post

https://media.giphy.com/media/H47XFX...lGHY/giphy.gif
Then there's the photos of teenaged (and under) Ivanka sitting on President ***** -His-Pants' lap.

So gross.

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 12th January 2021 at 05:06 PM.
Old 12th January 2021, 04:59 PM   #2118
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
Sort of a duck-sheep hybrid? This new learning fascinates me.
Donald Trump is a little minded wiper of other people's bottoms.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 04:59 PM   #2119
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Got footage of him sniffing and groping girls under ten.?
I think the sex worker, Stormy Daniels, was over 10 when Trump had sex with her Bubba. Do you have videos of Trump having sex with teenagers or just the footage of him staring at them with his friend Epstein, the convicted paedophile.

Is this your best "argument" the election was a conspiracy? It's a pretty weird and off topic argument, isn't it?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 06:25 PM   #2120
TellyKNeasuss
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Athyrio View Post
On the other, I'm sometimes happy when a fool is separated from his money and I almost admire the ability of the man that took it.
Separating a person like that from his money is hardly an accomplishment that takes enough talent to be worthy of admiration.

TellyKNeasuss is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories