ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , partskeptic

Old 5th May 2020, 09:25 AM   #321
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic View Post
Yes, you should try to figure it out because it is a necessary part of explaining God's possible existence.

The answer is plausible deniability. God does not wish there to be proof of his existence. It will interfere with people thinking they have free will.
Yet in the Bible we have him doing all kinds of heinous acts and being quite proud of it. Appearing to some talking to other, killing many.

It appears you've never read the Bible

Psalm 137:8–9
Numbers 25:6–13
Judges 11:30–39
Leviticus 26:27–29
Jeremiah 13:15–26
Isaiah 3:16–17
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th May 2020, 09:55 AM   #322
Myriad
Hyperthetical

Thank you for taking the time to do your post. It is a remarkable summary of the two main possibilities.

I am well aware of all the issues you raise so succinctly. I fully admit that the "message" could have been my own subconscious making me confront what my own mind tells me is the underlying problem to all other problems.

One factor which you have not properly stated is that I believed in God. No, I did not. I have been an atheist and then an agnostic for most of my life and made a choice that the probability of a God is higher than the probability of no God. That probability only increased since that event in 2009.

The circumstances leading up to this event were unusual and so were the subsequent events. I took these to be some kind of confirmation that it was not my imagination. After my late wife died in 2011, I was in some doubt as to pursuing what I imagined (yes, I have no direct input) Gods purpose for me was. That is when I was absolutely certain a biker was about to die on the road ahead. It is hard to argue with such personal "proof". Others would just say it did not happen the way I said it did. They offer alternative versions bu they are wrong.

I have been extraordinarily lucky in life. I have not avoided the very high highs and very low lows, but I have taken those as "learning experiences". I feel "blessed" to have such learning. What I have learned the last decade has been fascinating for me. And I have had the luck to be able to have the time to do the research, and also do some travel and so get more personal support for some ideas.

Your model is very rational, and if not for the unusual personal experiences I have had, I would no doubt be exactly in step with your viewpoint.

I want to say thanks again for your input. It is refreshing to have some who recognises the basic issues. You have laid them out extremely well.

Thanks for the reminder that you didn't start out believing in God. You had mentioned that before, and I apologize for not remembering it clearly.

I don't think it strongly changes my overall assessment of where you and others here are coming from. Among the instances I mentioned where people have interpreted new thoughts that change their perspective on a communication from outside, both kinds of story (the existence and nature of the perceived outsider was something they were already included to accept, or was not). One Saul of Tarsus comes to mind, but there are many recent and more mundane examples as well.

I believe I've said before, but just in case, I'll say it again however belatedly, I'm sorry for your loss.

As for myself, this year I'll be entering my seventh decade (which makes me sound ten years older than I really am) and my current pursuits are writing, and direct care of the developmentally disabled in a group home setting (which is mostly homemaking, home cooking to medical diet specifications, med administration, shopping, speaker-to-MDs, de-pooping things, and the like). In the past I've also done computer programming, physics modeling, medical research lab instrumentation (I was hired to program but when they found out I could solder...), stage tech, manual labor, and computer game design. My most interesting writing project is a long shot, a book about narratives and mental models but more along the lines of a textbook (or grimoire) with exercises.
Old 5th May 2020, 09:57 AM   #323
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
Many years ago I had a little computer program which included several smaller programs illustrating some of those basic principles, and one of them was a now-famous program called BOIDS. It was quite interesting to see how quickly the small set of rules would result in the apparently intelligent behavior of flocking.
OMG there's a blast from the past. I burned a lot of time tinkering with such programs.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th May 2020, 11:03 AM   #324
tusenfem
Master Poster

I am the son of a carpenter.
Ah! That explains a lot!

(Max Headroom)
follow me on twitter: @tusenfem, or follow Rosetta Plasma Consortium: @Rosetta_RPC
tusenfem is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th May 2020, 11:36 AM   #325
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by tusenfem View Post
Ah! That explains a lot!
SAVE ME JEBUS

abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th May 2020, 12:34 PM   #326
LongFuzzy
Critical Thinker

Yes, you should try to figure it out because it is a necessary part of explaining God's possible existence.

The answer is plausible deniability. God does not wish there to be proof of his existence. It will interfere with people thinking they have free will.

But he speaks to you. Proof that God does not exist.*

*Please see Babel fish.
(Just substitute 'Babel fish' with 'speaks to PartSkeptic'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuumnjJWFO4
LongFuzzy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th May 2020, 01:48 PM   #327
Pope130
Illuminator

Originally Posted by LongFuzzy View Post

*Please see Babel fish.

Perhaps god speaks only to people it knows no one will believe, for....reasons.
Pope130 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th May 2020, 12:54 AM   #328
Lukraak_Sisser
Illuminator

To use your 'logic' regarding EM radiation on a different subject gives similar results.

Lets see. The rise of cancer and flu diseases can be nicely correlated with the rise of veganism in the world.
Vegans eat lots of plants and fruits, and those often contain both reductors and low pH, both of which have been shown to harm cells and DNA
And there are no studies done to show a vegan diet cannot create diseases, which must clearly be because 'big vegan' doesn't want you to know the truth!

Get the truth out now!!
Lukraak_Sisser is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th May 2020, 01:17 AM   #329
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by LongFuzzy View Post

*Please see Babel fish.

I am of the opinion that God spoke to me on one occasion. This is not proof - not even to me.
Old 6th May 2020, 01:24 AM   #330
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Yet in the Bible we have him doing all kinds of heinous acts and being quite proud of it. Appearing to some talking to other, killing many.

It appears you've never read the Bible

Psalm 137:8–9
Numbers 25:6–13
Judges 11:30–39
Leviticus 26:27–29
Jeremiah 13:15–26
Isaiah 3:16–17
I do not know those verses by their numerical references. The Bible is not inerrant in my view. I also feel that despite a lot of very good things, there were rabbis who wished to exert control using fear. And there have always been leaders who insist that God is on their side when they go to war and even when they commit atrocities.

History is full of false prophets - and you would probably accuse me of being one. I may be wrong, but I am not speaking lies in order to deceive. I am certainly not deluded either. I act and speak in good faith.
Old 6th May 2020, 01:52 AM   #331
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
(snip)

As for myself, this year I'll be entering my seventh decade (which makes me sound ten years older than I really am) and my current pursuits are writing, and direct care of the developmentally disabled in a group home setting (which is mostly homemaking, home cooking to medical diet specifications, med administration, shopping, speaker-to-MDs, de-pooping things, and the like). In the past I've also done computer programming, physics modeling, medical research lab instrumentation (I was hired to program but when they found out I could solder...), stage tech, manual labor, and computer game design. My most interesting writing project is a long shot, a book about narratives and mental models but more along the lines of a textbook (or grimoire) with exercises.
I do not expect you (or others) to remember my history/story so no need to apologize. Condolences accepted - but my late wife and I accepted that things happen for a reason. My life path changed. I had new lessons to learn.

Your background is interesting. Thanks for sharing. I wish you success and happiness. I can see how your background ties in with your posts. I shall read some of your other posts.

I notice your signature line... a zombie bit my sister.

Here is a TED talk about pandemics. Spread and death rate formulae.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLlqobr3PY
At 12m42 she says that the only virus that kills 100% is the zombie virus. Because it is 100% transmissible, the dead do not remain dead, and the infected actively seek out anyone not infected.

The last few days I have suffered a nasty headache and joint aches from a virus. It is my third infection during lock-down. I recover after a long night sleeping in a hot room. I usually do not get the ordinary flu. I am considering getting tested. I wonder if one can get an extended infection of Covid-19.

I am going to post less here. I have a backup of projects and my health has interfered with my getting then done. I will just check in now and then.
Old 6th May 2020, 01:53 AM   #332
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by varwoche View Post
Blame shift fail. The more you dig, the worse it gets. The concepts you're foisting here are flat out demented.

You win. Satisfied now?
Old 6th May 2020, 01:58 AM   #333
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by RedStapler View Post
If your "predictions" are true, you are directly interfering with gods wishes...interesting.

Hints are allowed. It is not proof. God has always given various people help and assistance is various ways. He also wants people to know the truth even if one has have some faith that has existence is the truth.

Instead of forcing people to change, he allows them to make decisions to change. One can refuse to change - and pay the price.
Old 6th May 2020, 02:19 AM   #334
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Hints are allowed. It is not proof. God has always given various people help and assistance is various ways. He also wants people to know the truth even if one has have some faith that has existence is the truth.

Instead of forcing people to change, he allows them to make decisions to change. One can refuse to change - and pay the price.
You have yet to explain how this celestial game of hide and seek has any influence on free will. Suppose he were to rock up in undeniable glory such that none could deny his existence. How would that obviate free will?

You have also yet to respond to my fulfilling your request that I explain emergence to you like a six year old. I did so at your request and you simply ignored it.

Old 6th May 2020, 02:37 AM   #335
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
You have yet to explain how this celestial game of hide and seek has any influence on free will. Suppose he were to rock up in undeniable glory such that none could deny his existence. How would that obviate free will?
I suspect this is the silly, but surprisingly widespread amongst the faithful, idea that believing in God "of your own free will" - i.e. without evidence - is somehow a sign of worthiness rather than stupidity.
Old 6th May 2020, 02:46 AM   #336
RedStapler

Hint: You are not making sense.
RedStapler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th May 2020, 03:06 AM   #337
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
I suspect this is the silly, but surprisingly widespread amongst the faithful, idea that believing in God "of your own free will" - i.e. without evidence - is somehow a sign of worthiness rather than stupidity.
I think it is more the odd idea that if god were to prove himself that free will would somehow stop.

Old 6th May 2020, 03:07 AM   #338
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Danny Dorling:

http://www.dannydorling.org/?p=7684
Coronavirus is a tragedy – but it could be the wake-up call we need: the economy has been forced to slow down

For some time this pandemic will focus almost all of our attention. It is a tragedy that will play out differently in different parts of the world; the poor world will suffer more than the rich one.

We will see it as a potential turning point, a portent, a sign that we should have cared more and prepared better.

However, human progress was slowing before this pandemic began, and our world will continue to slow down for some time to come – long after the pandemic has ended. I mean slowing down in almost every way that matters. And, because the slowdown was itself slow, we had hardly noticed it. In fact, many people thought that we were still accelerating.
Old 6th May 2020, 07:09 AM   #339
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

...History is full of false prophets - and you would probably accuse me of being one. I may be wrong, but I am not speaking lies in order to deceive. I am certainly not deluded either. I act and speak in good faith.
This word alone is a red flag.
Old 6th May 2020, 08:06 AM   #340
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Lukraak_Sisser View Post
To use your 'logic' regarding EM radiation on a different subject gives similar results.

Lets see. The rise of cancer and flu diseases can be nicely correlated with the rise of veganism in the world.
Vegans eat lots of plants and fruits, and those often contain both reductors and low pH, both of which have been shown to harm cells and DNA
And there are no studies done to show a vegan diet cannot create diseases, which must clearly be because 'big vegan' doesn't want you to know the truth!

Get the truth out now!!
If you haven't seen it yet, there is an amusing web site dealing with spurious correlations and their convincing graphs. If you live in Maine, lay off that margarine!

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)

Last edited by bruto; 6th May 2020 at 08:08 AM.
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th May 2020, 08:42 AM   #341
p0lka
Master Poster

The last few days I have suffered a nasty headache and joint aches from a virus. It is my third infection during lock-down. I recover after a long night sleeping in a hot room. I usually do not get the ordinary flu. I am considering getting tested. I wonder if one can get an extended infection of Covid-19.
offtopic, apparently so.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52548843
p0lka is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th May 2020, 08:47 AM   #342
zorro99
Muse

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
If you haven't seen it yet, there is an amusing web site dealing with spurious correlations and their convincing graphs. If you live in Maine, lay off that margarine!
Wow, I’m going to stay away from pools if Nicholas Cage appears in any movie!
Old 6th May 2020, 11:02 AM   #343
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Further to the previous article I posted. Note the appearance of clusters in winter/spring. Perhaps around cell towers after children stay in doors more often?

Hmmm. Think anyone would do a study? No. We all KNOW emfs have been proven to be perfectly safe, and any suggestion otherwise is just a conspiracy theory. Right? Everyone nod your head.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...us/3083545001/
...Symptoms of a rare inflammatory condition have been identified in at least 15 children in New York City hospitals, alarming pediatricians across the country and raising concerns about a possible link to the coronavirus.

https://www.webmd.com/children/what-...saki-disease#1
...Scientists haven’t found an exact cause for Kawasaki disease. It might be linked to genes, viruses, bacteria, and other things in the world around a child, such as chemicals and irritants. The disease probably isn’t contagious, but it sometimes happens in clusters in a community. Kids are more likely to get it in the winter and spring.
Old 6th May 2020, 11:20 AM   #344
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by p0lka View Post

Many thanks for the link.

So if the "messenger" dies soon, it negates any predictions?

When I was in my early teens, I dreamed I died at the local swimming pool. One of the tall lighting poles fell and gave me a glancing blow on my head breaking off some of my skull. I ran to my mother trying to keep my brain in.

She was having tea with a prominent lady in society and wold not talk to me or even acknowledge me. Then my head and brain started to turn in a sort of cork outer which broke off and then the process repeated until my head and brain had shrunk to a small grapefruit size and I died as I lost consciousness. I was ignored the whole time.

This was very vivid and I took it as an omen of how I would die. The lighting tower is equivalent to a cell tower. Both caused indirect damage to my head and brain. The damage caused brain shrinkage. This is happening now at an accelerated rate as indicated by an MRI scan (and my symptoms of pre-dementia). My mother represents the legal profession and society in general who are too interested in the section of society with power and influence, namely the Telcos. I had no idea of brain shrinkage being a real phenomenon at that time.

So it looks like I will die from dementia/alzheimers rather than Covid-19 and that will take a couple of years. It did not seem like it last night.
Old 6th May 2020, 11:30 AM   #345
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

You think doctors should do a study to look for a possible link between cell towers and a disease that was first identified in 1961, is correlated with tropospheric wind patterns, and has been identified in the preserved heart of a child who died in 1870?

I mean it's clearly caused by the consumption of hot puddings. As soon as the summer comes it goes away, so obviously ice cream cures it.
Old 6th May 2020, 04:57 PM   #346
Hans
Philosopher

I do not know those verses by their numerical references. The Bible is not inerrant in my view. I also feel that despite a lot of very good things, there were rabbis who wished to exert control using fear. And there have always been leaders who insist that God is on their side when they go to war and even when they commit atrocities.

History is full of false prophets - and you would probably accuse me of being one. I may be wrong, but I am not speaking lies in order to deceive. I am certainly not deluded either. I act and speak in good faith.
Thanks nice unfortunately deluded people rarely feel they are deluded. So what is your plan for Jan 1 2024?

You avoided the point. God - based on the Bible God doesn't try for 'plausible denial' as you claim.

He wanted people to know he killed them and why - which is why 'he inspired the bible'.

So your denial is dismiss.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th May 2020, 09:58 PM   #347
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Thanks nice unfortunately deluded people rarely feel they are deluded. So what is your plan for Jan 1 2024?

You avoided the point. God - based on the Bible God doesn't try for 'plausible denial' as you claim.

He wanted people to know he killed them and why - which is why 'he inspired the bible'.

So your denial is dismiss.

You talk as if you believe the Old Testament.
Old 6th May 2020, 10:02 PM   #348
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

You think doctors should do a study to look for a possible link between cell towers and a disease that was first identified in 1961, is correlated with tropospheric wind patterns, and has been identified in the preserved heart of a child who died in 1870?

I mean it's clearly caused by the consumption of hot puddings. As soon as the summer comes it goes away, so obviously ice cream cures it.

And that is the ONLY possible mechanism! Amen to that.

Nice to have experts on these forums who can set all us of right and stop and conjecture as to new and novel environmental toxins. God forbid radiation in any form could trigger problems in living cells.
Old 6th May 2020, 10:09 PM   #349
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Originally Posted by PartSkeptic
And that is the ONLY possible mechanism! Amen to that.
There are literally dozens of possible mechanisms. Mine is just as evidenced as yours, i.e. not at all.

Quote:
Nice to have experts on these forums who can set all us of right and stop and conjecture as to new and novel environmental toxins. God forbid radiation in any form could trigger problems in living cells.
The effect of all kinds of EMR on living cells should be, has been, and is being, investigated. Crackpot suggestions by internet posters should be, and always have been, ignored.

Last edited by Pixel42; 7th May 2020 at 12:03 AM.
Pixel42 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th May 2020, 06:55 AM   #350
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

There are literally dozens of possible mechanisms. Mine is just as evidenced as yours, i.e. not at all.

The effect of all kinds of EMR on living cells should be, has been, and is being, investigated. Crackpot suggestions by internet posters should be, and always have been, ignored.

Scientists warning of the danger of a number of big corporate products have often being ignored - for as long as their doubt machine can crank out disinformation - and they encourage posters like you to call people like me, who understand (and experience) the dangers, crackpots.

I could say that I predict I will have the last laugh - except that it is no laughing matter. No wonder God needs to intervene.

You may notice me spending less time on the forum. Just enough to let you know I am still alive.
Old 7th May 2020, 10:03 AM   #351
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

A crackpot is still a crackpot right or wrong. If you have some evidence of an actual non-scientific crackpot successfully overturning the science of a bad product please find it.

The instances I've seen of harmful products being withdrawn generally come from superior science.

In the mean time, do stay alive and post back from time to time to keep us posted on your survival and on the progress of your predictions.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th May 2020, 11:16 AM   #352
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

It's the usual "They laughed at Galileo", "Yes, but they also laughed at Bozo the clown" situation. For every crackpot idea that turns out to be ahead of its time there are maybe 100 which turn out to be just as crazy as they sound. But of course it's that one guy who's remembered, and who every new crackpot dreams of becoming.

So yes, if objective scientific evidence ever does emerge showing that Kawasaki disease is caused by cell towers by all means come back here and crow about it, PS, and I'll happily doff my hat to you. But I'm not going to hold my breath.
Old 7th May 2020, 02:14 PM   #353
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Scientists warning of the danger of a number of big corporate products have often being ignored - for as long as their doubt machine can crank out disinformation - and they encourage posters like you to call people like me, who understand (and experience) the dangers, crackpots.
But we have already demonstrated that you have no understanding whatsoever.

I could say that I predict I will have the last laugh -
Oh yes, you very much want that opportunity to gloat over death. You have made that QUITE clear.

except that it is no laughing matter. No wonder God needs to intervene.
The stop gloating. So far, you god is conspicuous by it's total abscence and you can't seem to explain that. Exactly what magic intervention has your god made? You don't seem to know.

You may notice me spending less time on the forum.
Brave Sir Robin ran away.

Just enough to let you know I am still alive.
Yet still posting baloney. Under current circumstance, you should have nothing but time to post. Right now, I am exhausted with the 12 hr days six days a week. But I can still post. Somehow, you cannot. That is odd. It couldn't possibly be that you realise that you have no leg to stand on could it?

Old 7th May 2020, 02:25 PM   #354
RedStapler

I could say that I predict I will have the last laugh - except that it is no laughing matter. No wonder God needs to intervene.

You may notice me spending less time on the forum. Just enough to let you know I am still alive.
All I saw is you making ten posts yesterday..so I don't know how you think "we may have noticed you spending less time on the forum". If anything, you are actually spending more time on the forum.
RedStapler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th May 2020, 06:54 PM   #355
Hans
Philosopher

You talk as if you believe the Old Testament.
You say God is talking to you so why not ask him if the OT is wrong, also ask him why he killed millions of innocent children by drowning?
Old 8th May 2020, 01:16 AM   #356
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

I have read and noted the latest comments.

I was going to leave it at that, but this was noteworthy.

I had a nice day yesterday with no headaches or tiredness. This morning I struggled for a few hours. I asked myself what changed. The only answer I could come up with was that I went to my wife's factory and to the hardware store. I did not wear any shielding. It has been my observation (repeated a number of times reliably) that I feel sick a day after emf exposure. Clearly I have gotten very sensitive. But who here believes that EHS is a genuine symptom. I note it for the record.

There was a benefit to having the flu a couple of times. I am now quite aware of the difference in the symptoms. My wife now tells me when she turns on her WiFi modem so I can go to the garage and work there and use shielding. I get a headache within 15 minutes if in the house with no shielding.
Old 8th May 2020, 01:48 AM   #357
Lukraak_Sisser
Illuminator

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somatic_symptom_disorder
Lukraak_Sisser is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th May 2020, 01:49 AM   #358
curious cat
Critical Thinker

"I had a nice day yesterday with no headaches or tiredness. This morning I struggled for a few hours. I asked myself what changed. The only answer I could come up with was that I went to my wife's factory and to the hardware store."

See, you need an exercise!
curious cat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th May 2020, 12:40 AM   #360
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Sham industry funded trial designed to fail. Dig deep with a skeptical mind and you may get an idea of how it is done. I take it you also believe that stage magic is real.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories