ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 22nd July 2020, 06:42 AM   #1
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Qanon Conspiracy Theories Part Two

Mod Info Continued from here.You may quote from and respond to posts from the previous thread
Posted By:Agatha

President Trump wishes Ghislaine Maxwell "well"
Quote:
President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he wishes Ghislaine Maxwell "well," as she faces charges for recruiting, grooming and ultimately sexually abusing minors as young as 14 as Jeffrey Epstein's alleged accomplice.

"I just wish her well, frankly," Trump said during a White House press briefing on the coronavirus pandemic.
Trump acknowledged that he has met Maxwell "numerous times" over the years, but said he hasn't been following her case.
Q (snicker) should be all over this.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Agatha; 22nd July 2020 at 11:13 AM.
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2020, 06:46 AM   #2
Belz...
Fiend God

Some Q's are starting to doubt Trump because he wore a mask. Others speculate that he's using reverse psychology to force TDS-ridden libtards to stop using masks.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2020, 06:52 AM   #3
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Set high on their pure ivory pedestals, the proud sanctimonious condescending Topic Masters are a sight to behold.
Sometimes, people deserve to be condescended to.
Old 22nd July 2020, 06:53 AM   #4
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Resume View Post

Yeah, that press conference was certainly a short game of find the pedophile in the crowd.
Old 22nd July 2020, 07:10 AM   #5
carlitos
"más divertido"

1D chess!
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2020, 07:52 AM   #6
SuburbanTurkey
Philosopher

Clearly this is a double secret code. Maxwell should be well because Trump and Q are going to get her to spill her guts about the pedo elite or something.

I'm sure there will be rationalizations shortly.
Old 22nd July 2020, 08:33 AM   #7
gypsyjackson
Muse

Courtesy of Twitter - a high profile client of Wayfair reveals his purchase:

https://twitter.com/grajam_j/status/...435926530?s=20

In fact, this conspiracy deserves its own thread.
gypsyjackson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2020, 03:14 PM   #8
Bubba
Illuminator

Finally,

FB, twitter, youtube and google might quit censoring our attacks on Trump, and our support of Antifa and rioting.

Executive Order on Preventing Online Censorship

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...7oLag7szpLUzZ0
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2020, 04:37 PM   #9
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Trump : "In a country that has long cherished the freedom of expression, we cannot allow a limited number of online platforms to hand pick the speech that Americans may access and convey on the internet."

So Trump is asking all Qanon supporters to pool their all their money together and use that $48.10c to start a Qanon online media platform.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tim foil Qanon.jpg (30.2 KB, 5 views)
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2020, 05:02 PM   #10
Belz...
Fiend God

Finally,

FB, twitter, youtube and google might quit censoring our attacks on Trump, and our support of Antifa and rioting.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...7oLag7szpLUzZ0
Private companies can censor whatever the hell they like.

Meanwhile Trump often argues that the government should censor the media.

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2020, 05:06 PM   #11
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post

Meanwhile Trump often argues that the government should censor the media.
As per normal, the Apricot Anus has things exactly backwards.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2020, 05:12 PM   #12
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Belz
Absolutely true. Bubba hasn't actually read the First Amendment of the USA's Constitution

"The constitution limits only what the government can do. Twitter, Facebook, and Google are private companies, not the government. Therefore, they don't have to respect constitutional rights. They can decide what is and isn't allowed. These private platforms can only censor content on their sites. They can't stop you from saying it anywhere else."

Bubba? When are you going to start the Q-anon online media platform?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2020, 08:41 PM   #13
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Absolutely true. Bubba hasn't actually read the First Amendment of the USA's Constitution

"The constitution limits only what the government can do. Twitter, Facebook, and Google are private companies, not the government. Therefore, they don't have to respect constitutional rights. They can decide what is and isn't allowed. These private platforms can only censor content on their sites. They can't stop you from saying it anywhere else."

Yeah they actually should then they could censor all the people who don't believe them. The could call it PEDOQ
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd July 2020, 04:13 AM   #14
SuburbanTurkey
Philosopher

To be a bit fair, conservatives who espouse this nonsense do have a crank theory about Section 230 of the Communication Decency Act that they think means Twitter can't control their own platform, but this is really just window dressing.
Old 23rd July 2020, 04:40 AM   #15
Puppycow
Penultimate Amazing

I posted this in another thread over in Social Issues & Current Events, but this video from the BBC is worth a watch:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-53...onspiracy-cult

They say that membership in QAnon Facebook groups has grown by 700% since the start of the pandemic, and that among the beliefs is that the pandemic is a hoax, or that only pedophiles can catch the disease (like the virus was engineered specifically to only affect them). It's pretty alarming.

I heard of this conspiracy theory since 2018 but I hadn't realized how their beliefs are evolving and how it's apparently growing in popularity.
Old 23rd July 2020, 06:55 AM   #16
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Puppycow View Post
I posted this in another thread over in Social Issues & Current Events, but this video from the BBC is worth a watch:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-53...onspiracy-cult

They say that membership in QAnon Facebook groups has grown by 700% since the start of the pandemic, and that among the beliefs is that the pandemic is a hoax, or that only pedophiles can catch the disease (like the virus was engineered specifically to only affect them). It's pretty alarming.

I heard of this conspiracy theory since 2018 but I hadn't realized how their beliefs are evolving and how it's apparently growing in popularity.
Wow. That's the kind of CT thinking that can bite you in the ass.
Did they learn nothing from the homophobes spewing crap and lies about AIDS... then contracting it?

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.

Last edited by Jim_MDP; 23rd July 2020 at 06:56 AM.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd July 2020, 07:12 AM   #17
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

According to the Q-club:
does Trump know who Q is ?

anyone know?
Old 23rd July 2020, 07:39 AM   #18
Puppycow
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP View Post
Wow. That's the kind of CT thinking that can bite you in the ass.
Did they learn nothing from the homophobes spewing crap and lies about AIDS... then contracting it?

Of course not. If there's one thing I've learned about conspiracy nuts, it's that they never seem to learn anything.
Old 23rd July 2020, 07:39 AM   #19
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
Clearly this is a double secret code. Maxwell should be well because Trump and Q are going to get her to spill her guts about the pedo elite or something.

I'm sure there will be rationalizations shortly.
Scaramouche thinks it's a code too!

Quote:
Former White House communications chief Anthony Scaramucci has accused Donald Trump of covertly imploring the arrested socialite Ghislaine Maxwell not to reveal what she knows about him.

In a tweet on Wednesday, Mr Scaramucci wrote: “She has the goods on him. He is signaling ‘please don’t talk.’”
As usual, Q (snicker) had this one pegged.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 23rd July 2020, 07:41 AM   #20
Belz...
Fiend God

Wouldn't it be delicious if Trump, Q's anti-pedophlie messiah, turned out to be in fact a kiddie-fiddler?

Old 23rd July 2020, 09:00 AM   #21
Hans
Philosopher

'Well' does that means he wants her 'well done' as in roasted for his cannibal feast?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd July 2020, 10:13 AM   #22
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Puppycow View Post

Of course not. If there's one thing I've learned about conspiracy nuts, it's that they never seem to learn anything.

As I mentioned before in the coronavirus discussion - the AIDS denialists pretty much all died. With the relatively lower mortality of Covid, this could perversely make the CTs more dangerous. Many, many more people could be at risk as the CTs keep on spouting their nonsense.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd July 2020, 01:18 PM   #23
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
As I mentioned before in the coronavirus discussion - the AIDS denialists pretty much all died. With the relatively lower mortality of Covid, this could perversely make the CTs more dangerous. Many, many more people could be at risk as the CTs keep on spouting their nonsense.
I just want to see the smoke come out of the anti-vaxers ears when a jab for this one does show up.

"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd July 2020, 01:47 PM   #24
Bubba
Illuminator

Such fun, the hilarity yall share!
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd July 2020, 01:56 PM   #25
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Well... amusing things are amusing.
QAnon is amusing.

What about you, if and when... vax or no vax?
(I dont know the Venn overlap, just thought I'd pose the question while you're here.)

Old 23rd July 2020, 02:12 PM   #26
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Wouldn't it be delicious if Trump, Q's anti-pedophlie messiah, turned out to be in fact a kiddie-fiddler?
Have you not seen the pictures of him with pubescent Ivanka?
Old 23rd July 2020, 02:47 PM   #27
carlitos
"más divertido"

https://i.imgur.com/I9kCelo.png - nothing too dirty, but I'd rather not embed the image here.
Old 23rd July 2020, 03:05 PM   #28
Belz...
Fiend God

How about you make an actual point, rather than troll?

Old 23rd July 2020, 03:30 PM   #29
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
https://i.imgur.com/I9kCelo.png - nothing too dirty, but I'd rather not embed the image here.
Creepometer broken.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 23rd July 2020, 03:35 PM   #30
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Creepometer broken.
As it should be. Conservative Christians love him for his family values.
Old 23rd July 2020, 08:01 PM   #31
Bubba
Illuminator

Oh my gosh, that is so creepy !
Old 23rd July 2020, 08:07 PM   #32
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Yes, posing your daughter on your lap, and in between your legs as you fondle and kiss her is creepy. Also too, talking about her rack, and how you'd like to **** her.

ETA: Not just creepy, disgustingly creepy.

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 23rd July 2020 at 08:11 PM.
Old 23rd July 2020, 09:15 PM   #33
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Donald Trump : "Vice is nice, but incest is best!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg donald and Ivanka.jpg (61.3 KB, 6 views)
Old 23rd July 2020, 10:04 PM   #34
Bubba
Illuminator

Ooops, sorry duplicate

Crystal ball and mumero-astrology agree the next post shall make nary a dent in the made up hive mind of the Topic Masters

Last edited by Bubba; 23rd July 2020 at 10:16 PM.
Old 23rd July 2020, 10:07 PM   #35
Bubba
Illuminator

The proposed subcutaneous tattoo-like vaccine/certification combination with the people behind it is seen at 25:39.

Its harmless and necessary for all, so dont you nutters go all hog "mark of the beast" wild about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6rMKAIj9f8&t=3s

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
by RolandRat View Post
I laughed. Then felt bad for laughing. Then wondered where they actually stamp the date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Left forearm like Hitler with the Jews because why not make this idea more insane.
Quote:
posted by Bubba

Actually, thats an item now on the drawing board for covid vaccine ID, so we can travel, and shop etc
That is in a video I posted earlier, which also showed Bill Gates referring to his pet Dr Fauci as "Tony"

( ...and the peanut gallery erupted )

Last edited by Bubba; 23rd July 2020 at 10:15 PM.
Old 23rd July 2020, 10:20 PM   #36
Busta Capp
Thinker

<snip>
"Twitter, Facebook, and Google are private companies"
<snip>
They are public companies and held to the whims of stockholders.
Old 23rd July 2020, 10:23 PM   #37
Bubba
Illuminator

So what if Ghislaine Maxwell attended Chelsea Clinton's wedding. Nobody cares.
Old 23rd July 2020, 11:43 PM   #38
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

So what if Ghislaine Maxwell attended Chelsea Clinton's wedding. Nobody cares.

Are you, Polly the parrot and Q-Anon now claiming Bill Clinton gave "Chelsea away" when he normally charged $65,000?
Old 23rd July 2020, 11:46 PM   #39
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bubba

Soooo.....you were lying again. No government agency is suggesting WWII concentration camp tattoos for recovered Covid-19 patients.

You really are getting desperate.
Old 24th July 2020, 02:12 AM   #40
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

The proposed subcutaneous tattoo-like vaccine/certification combination with the people behind it is seen at 25:39.

Its harmless and necessary for all, so dont you nutters go all hog "mark of the beast" wild about it.

That is the dumbest video you have yet posted.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories