ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 24th July 2020, 02:28 AM   #41
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Ooops, sorry duplicate

Crystal ball and mumero-astrology agree the next post shall make nary a dent in the made up hive mind of the Topic Masters
You make just about as much sense as Q himself; that is, not at all.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2020, 09:41 AM   #42
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
That is the dumbest video you have yet posted.
Out of a rather vast body of "work."

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2020, 10:24 AM   #43
Bubba
Illuminator

re Gates 'partnering' in proposed subcutaneous 'stamp' as vaccine certification

Quote:
Posted by Bubba View Post
Actually, thats an item now on the drawing board for covid vaccine ID, so we can travel, and shop etc

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Evidence, please.

Shocking....Topic Master does not already know this?

Quote:
The proposed subcutaneous tattoo-like vaccine/certification combination with the people behind it is seen at 25:39.

Its harmless and necessary for all, so dont you nutters go all hog "mark of the beast" wild about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6rMKAIj9f8&t=3s

That is the dumbest video you have yet posted.

Beg to differ.

The video showed the written evidence a Topic Master oddly lacked, regarding the proposed subcutaneous vaccine/certificate.

See for yourself below. I think it said injects both vaccine and stamp. Somewhere, maybe in the video was the comment "it works like a bar code".

Scannable you, coming soon.

Rice bioengineer reveals dissolving microneedles that also embed fluorescent medical info...Keeping track of a child’s shots could be so much easier with technology invented by a new Rice University professor and his colleagues.

Rice U. partnering with Bill & Melinda for a better world.

http://news.rice.edu/2019/12/18/quan...nation-record/

So there is the evidence our dear Belz requested.

Now what Belz?

Last edited by Bubba; 24th July 2020 at 10:29 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2020, 10:28 AM   #44
Belz...
Fiend God

Shocking....Topic Master does not already know this?
What the hell is a topic master?

Quote:
So there is the evidence our dear Belz requested.

Now what Belz?
Your link doesn't support your claim.

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2020, 10:30 AM   #45
carlitos
"más divertido"

Keeping track of who's been vaccinated for childhood diseases in dirt-poor and war-torn countries is a real challenge, and I think that this sounds like a brilliant solution. If you're in a refugee camp you might not have access to a filing cabinet or email.

Obviously, it has nothing to do with Covid-19 vaccinations in the United States, but hey, we are in the CT forum.

ETA - This CT reminds me of the Q-Anon geniuses who said that the Pirbright Institute, backed by Bill Gates (naturally) had "patented" "The Coronavirus," and their evidence was a patent for development of a vaccine against some bird flu / chicken virus. For birds, not for humans.

Belz... Any second now, they will provide the evidence that my brother-in-law told me about, that we won't be allowed to travel, shop in a store, or use an ATM, unless we have this Bill Gates / Covid 19 vaccine "chip" implanted in our arms. Totally true.

As put here:

Quote:
Actually, thats an item now on the drawing board for covid vaccine ID, so we can travel, and shop etc

Last edited by carlitos; 24th July 2020 at 10:36 AM. Reason: yuck - typos / quotes
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2020, 10:40 AM   #46
Bubba
Illuminator

Topic Master 'a' strangely lacks key evidence on topic.

Good Samaritan provides evidence in video

Topic Master 'b' comes along and says "dumbest video you have yet posted."

Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2020, 10:41 AM   #47
Bubba
Illuminator

Its one of those thankless jobs.
Old 24th July 2020, 10:43 AM   #48
Belz...
Fiend God

Topic Master 'a' strangely lacks key evidence on topic.
What's a topic master?

I'm not the one lacking evidence. You're the one making the claim.

Quote:
Good Samaritan provides evidence in video
Do you believe that the existence of a technology means that Bill Gates is planning to use Corona vaccine to spy on people? Because it doesn't. Your link is NOT evidence for your claim.

Old 24th July 2020, 10:47 AM   #49
Bubba
Illuminator

A 'know it all' who doesn't.

A fake skeptic.
Old 24th July 2020, 10:48 AM   #50
Belz...
Fiend God

A 'know it all' who doesn't.

A fake skeptic.
Ok since no one here is pretending to know everything, and since we're simply asking you to prove your ridiculous claims, how about you stop the personalisations and get to "work" supporting these claims?

Old 24th July 2020, 10:48 AM   #51
Bubba
Illuminator

Spy on people?

Someone said that? I dont think so.

Good grief.
Old 24th July 2020, 10:49 AM   #52
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
Ok since no one here is pretending to know everything,
Sorry, but

When the Topic Masters say things like bollocks etc they are pretending to know everything.

Actual skeptics they are not.

Last edited by Bubba; 24th July 2020 at 10:52 AM.
Old 24th July 2020, 10:50 AM   #53
carlitos
"más divertido"

What's a topic master?

I'm not the one lacking evidence. You're the one making the claim.

Do you believe that the existence of a technology means that Bill Gates is planning to use Corona vaccine to spy on people? Because it doesn't. Your link is NOT evidence for your claim.
Not spy on people, just allow them to travel or shop. I guess maybe the unvaccinated could grow their own food, since they can't shop. Or just die, in which case the vaccination program seems a bit superfluous.

Last edited by carlitos; 24th July 2020 at 10:51 AM.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2020, 10:52 AM   #54
Belz...
Fiend God

Sorry, but

My mistake. I forgot to include you.

Old 24th July 2020, 10:53 AM   #55
Belz...
Fiend God

Spy on people?

Someone said that? I dont think so.

Good grief.
Control. Restrict. Whatever you want to call it. Stop dodging the question.

You have claimed that this is on the drawing board but the link you've provided does not mention that. Do you or do you not have evidence for this claim?

Old 24th July 2020, 05:33 PM   #56
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

What's a topic master?
It is obviously a compliment to all of us from Bubba.

The thread topic is Qanon Conspiracies and we are Topic masters, as we get all the facts right........ where in contrast, Bubba can't get anything right or supply any evidence for any of his confused and hilarious claims.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2020, 08:05 PM   #57
Bubba
Illuminator

Control. Restrict. Whatever you want to call it. Stop dodging the question.

You have claimed that this is on the drawing board but the link you've provided does not mention that. Do you or do you not have evidence for this claim?

Oh, wait. I get it. An imaginary hurdle is drawn in the sand.

The common expression "on the drawing board"...must be taken literally.

Is that it now? What would it look like?

Im sorry if the link failed to show a guy sitting at a drafting table or a drawing board.

Dictionary says it looks like this:

Quote:
an idea, scheme, or proposal) under consideration and not yet ready to put into practice.
"there are plans to enlarge the runway, but at present all this remains on the drawing board"
Good grief.
Time waster

Last edited by Bubba; 24th July 2020 at 08:10 PM.
Old 24th July 2020, 08:17 PM   #58
Bubba
Illuminator

Nothing to see here

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/sta...07008808325120
Old 24th July 2020, 08:37 PM   #59
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

A tweet is as good as wink to a blind Q-sheep.

Bah-bah-bah.

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 24th July 2020 at 08:39 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2020, 09:25 PM   #60
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Nothing to see here
Agreed. It's like all your other posts.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2020, 10:01 PM   #61
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Actual skeptics they are not.
.....unlike Polly?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg polly 3.jpg (60.6 KB, 4 views)
Old 25th July 2020, 12:59 AM   #62
Bubba
Illuminator

I recommend yall check out Yuri Bezemonov. His interviews are on youtube.

He explains the long term plans, and the steps in totalitarian overthrow of nations. It is unfolding in real time now.

Before this in an interview, he'd've explained what he means by 'demoralization'. It applies to what colleges began producing a few decades ago

This I just saw in some discussion

Quote:
There is a comment I sometimes reference from KGB defector Yuri Bezemonov...

"As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore," said Bezmenov. "A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him [a] concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it, until he [receives] a kick in his fan-bottom. When a military boot crashes his balls then he will understand. But not before that. That's the [tragedy] of the situation of demoralization."

Last edited by Bubba; 25th July 2020 at 01:06 AM.
Old 25th July 2020, 02:32 AM   #63
Belz...
Fiend God

Oh, wait. I get it. An imaginary hurdle is drawn in the sand.

The common expression "on the drawing board"...must be taken literally.

Is that it now? What would it look like?

Im sorry if the link failed to show a guy sitting at a drafting table or a drawing board.
No, you don't get it.

I've explained to you exactly what the problem with your link was. It does not mention preparations for what you claimed.

He explains the long term plans, and the steps in totalitarian overthrow of nations. It is unfolding in real time now.
And you take him at his word because...?

Last edited by Belz...; 25th July 2020 at 02:33 AM.
Old 25th July 2020, 04:48 AM   #64
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.

When the Topic Masters say things like bollocks etc they are pretending to know everything.
No, Bubba.
When someone says they disagree with you on one specific point, that means they disagree with you on one specific point.
Old 25th July 2020, 05:15 AM   #65
eerok
Quixoticist

Talk about pretending to know everything. You should ignore this Topic Master and do some thinking for yourself. Start by looking for unambiguous, objective evidence, and before you know it, you'll be a skeptic.
Old 25th July 2020, 06:41 AM   #66
eerok
Quixoticist

Bubba had to invent his own insult so he could call us names without being infracted. That's as deep as it goes, which means it's just silly, irrelevant BS.
Old 25th July 2020, 07:56 AM   #67
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

I recommend yall . . .
Properly, it's "All y'all."

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 25th July 2020, 09:04 AM   #68
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

I looked up "topic master". It appears to be a Toastmasters thing. Searching for "topic master" Qanon brings up this thread as number 1. The thread itself, of course, is mostly number 2.
Old 25th July 2020, 10:48 AM   #69
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
I looked up "topic master". It appears to be a Toastmasters thing. Searching for "topic master" Qanon brings up this thread as number 1. The thread itself, of course, is mostly number 2.
Look back 2 or 3 months. He had a few he tried out and that's the one he's running with, I guess. I wondered upthread if they were Q words/insults. This one not at least.
Still... he's now gone full unresponsive troll. Perhaps it's become too fantastical even for him. Now it's just for teh lulz.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 02:35 PM   #70
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
No, Bubba.
When someone says they disagree with you on one specific point, that means they disagree with you on one specific point.

As if.
Old 25th July 2020, 02:44 PM   #71
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:

Quote:
by Trebuchet View Post

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP View Post
Look back 2 or 3 months. He had a few he tried out and that's the one he's running with, I guess. I wondered upthread if they were Q words/insults. This one not at least.
Still... he's now gone full unresponsive troll. Perhaps it's become too fantastical even for him. Now it's just for teh lulz.

What, you thought it was some kinda wizardry ? Hardly. I never heard it before I made it up. I like it, if I do say so myself.

Coining it came natural like, as it fits y'all so well.

An actual master of a topic would have known all about Bill Gates 'partnering' with Rice University on the tattoo like thingy. Wasn't the first time y'all had to scurry off to google, and returned doing your fake skeptic dance.
"All y'all" never heard of the tattoo. Neither did I, until I saw the Gates video, which a resident Topic Master knee jerk pissed on, of course, in classic psuedo skeptic fashion.

Its funny to watch. It happens all the time with fake skeptic Topic Masters.

The terrain is dotted with place names y'all never saw until someone like me mentions one. So you scurry to google, or to your skepti-debunki sites. (some of those are pathetic)

Y'all are a hoot. Topic Masters. What else do you not know when you pontificate?

Phonies. (except for a few...you know who you are).

Its ok though. I've noticed Y'all are making progress (except for a few...alas, you cannot know who you are)

Last edited by Bubba; 25th July 2020 at 03:53 PM.
Old 25th July 2020, 02:52 PM   #72
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Bubba had to invent his own insult so he could call us names without being infracted. That's as deep as it goes, which means it's just silly, irrelevant BS.
And rather odd, In another thread I gave him a debunk of his crapfest. He thanked me for it because he acknowledged that I had subject matter expertise and knowledge beyond his.

Now, he claims I am a "Topic master" because ...who knows? Bubba will not tell anyone what that means. He has also accused Belz of being a "Topic master". No idea what that means either and certain that Belz has not a foggiest either.

Unless and until Bubba states what he actually means, how the hell does anyone know? Nobody can figure out this kettle of crazy.

As for Belz, Good luck. We are accused co-conspirators to do...damned if I know. To my best knowledge we are thousands of miles apart. Somehow, crank in chief thinks we are conspiring together in an effort to propagate some infernal plot.

The whole lot is absurd.

In any event, we are the "Topic Masters". The mods may disagree on that, but may also hesitate. Because nobody knows what the hell that is.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 03:03 PM   #73
gabeygoat
Graduate Poster

Q keeps on losing
Old 25th July 2020, 03:31 PM   #74
Bubba
Illuminator

And rather odd, In another thread I gave him a debunk of his crapfest. He thanked me for it because he acknowledged that I had subject matter expertise and knowledge beyond his.

Wrong. I said "Thank You" (period) because I saw that you put time and energy into writing a long sincere reply, and because I appreciate and respect your expertise and knowledge, and other bits you've shared. However these do not assure there is nothing hidden from your view. As a matter of fact we hear about "knowing too much" ie when an 'expert' cannot see because they are, well, the expert. It happens...not you, of course, but it happens. ......Whoa, could your incorrectly assuming that you knew why I thanked you be something like that ? Hhmm...?
Quote:

Now, he claims I am a "Topic master" because ...who knows? Bubba will not tell anyone what that means. He has also accused Belz of being a "Topic master". No idea what that means either and certain that Belz has not a foggiest either.

Unless and until Bubba states what he actually means, how the hell does anyone know? Nobody can figure out this kettle of crazy.

As for Belz, Good luck. We are accused co-conspirators to do...damned if I know. To my best knowledge we are thousands of miles apart. Somehow, crank in chief thinks we are conspiring together in an effort to propagate some infernal plot.

The whole lot is absurd.

In any event, we are the "Topic Masters". The mods may disagree on that, but may also hesitate. Because nobody knows what the hell that is.

Didnt understand my explanation of Topic Master? I explained it before. Most recently in two or three posts above this.

Dont be a Topic Master.

Last edited by Bubba; 25th July 2020 at 03:55 PM.
Old 25th July 2020, 03:43 PM   #75
Belz...
Fiend God

As if.
You really suck at this "supporting your claim" deal, don't you?

Old 25th July 2020, 03:47 PM   #76
Bubba
Illuminator

Irony alert:

This means the authors of that Gates video y'all pissed on actually know more of the topic y'all pontificate on. They dont act like topic masters.

Topic Masters indeed.

Last edited by Bubba; 25th July 2020 at 03:52 PM.
Old 25th July 2020, 03:49 PM   #77
Bubba
Illuminator

You really suck at this "supporting your claim" deal, don't you?

Dont tell me you mean the 'on the drawing board' remark..

Quote:
Be specific please and I will try again. Try not revising your original question

Last edited by Bubba; 25th July 2020 at 05:23 PM.
Old 25th July 2020, 03:51 PM   #78
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by gabeygoat View Post
Q keeps on losing
As a troll though, it successfully gulls legions of credules willing to believe abject nonsense in a rather pitiful attempt to claim esoteric knowledge hidden from the rest of society.

But their pathetic slogan/battle cry Where We Go One We Go All exposes the flocking tendencies of all conspiracists, the dogmatic motto Trust The Plan a simple ploy to guarantee continued unearned faith. The fact that they will never understand the joke is on them is an amusing aside for the rest of us.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 25th July 2020, 04:00 PM   #79
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
As a troll though, it successfully gulls legions of credules willing to believe abject nonsense in a rather pitiful attempt to claim esoteric knowledge hidden from the rest of society.

But their pathetic slogan/battle cry Where We Go One We Go All exposes the flocking tendencies of all conspiracists, the dogmatic motto Trust The Plan a simple ploy to guarantee continued unearned faith. The fact that they will never understand the joke is on them is an amusing aside for the rest of us.
"Trust the plan" also releases the gullible from any personal responsibility when it comes to addressing the crimes they believe are being committed. The super president is on it, the sealed indictments are going to be presented any day now, and the trials and executions will proceed when everything is ready. Everybody can just sit back, relax, and enjoy the totally accurate information Q provides in the meantime.
Babbylonian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 04:14 PM   #80
Belz...
Fiend God

Dont tell me you mean the 'on the drawing board' remark..
The common, non-literal interpretation of that common phrase, yes. You haven't demonstrated it. Stop dancing around.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories