ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Reply
Old 25th July 2020, 04:15 PM   #81
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In a post-fact world
Posts: 91,292
Originally Posted by Babbylonian View Post
"Trust the plan" also releases the gullible from any personal responsibility when it comes to addressing the crimes they believe are being committed.
And it also cleverly covers for the inconsistencies and predictive misses.
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 04:26 PM   #82
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,288
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Didnt understand my explanation of Topic Master? I explained it before. Most recently in two or three posts above this.


Dont be a Topic Master.
Aren't you pretending to be a Topic Master on what Topic Masters are? LOL
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 05:09 PM   #83
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,080
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Aren't you pretending to be a Topic Master on what Topic Masters are? LOL


Since I coined it, its mine. I'm the Master.

Are you one?

Last edited by Bubba; 25th July 2020 at 05:16 PM.
Bubba is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 05:15 PM   #84
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,080
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
And it also cleverly covers for the inconsistencies and predictive misses.


Who y'all think is singing first ? Nellie Ohr or Samantha Power or Lisa Page or Sally Yates ?

I already told y'all my pick.
Bubba is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 05:18 PM   #85
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,080
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
The common, non-literal interpretation of that common phrase, yes. You haven't demonstrated it. Stop dancing around.

I think documents at the Rice U website indicate its an idea "on the drawing board".

I dont know, I did ask for a repeat of your original question for accuracy's sake.


Quote:
Be specific please and I will try again. Try not revising your original question

Last edited by Bubba; 25th July 2020 at 05:28 PM.
Bubba is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 05:19 PM   #86
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,288
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Since I coined it, its mine. I'm the Master.
Sorry you're not one at all. A true Master would not have answered the question. Now that you've failed will you try to delete your message?
LOL

https://www.toastmasters.org/members...s/topicsmaster

Last edited by Hans; 25th July 2020 at 05:20 PM.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 05:27 PM   #87
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,080
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Sorry you're not one at all. A true Master would not have answered the question. Now that you've failed will you try to delete your message?
LOL

https://www.toastmasters.org/members...s/topicsmaster


Doesnt count because I didnt know about that.


In this mostly fake skeptic hang out, its mine.

Go eat Bart Simpson's shorts.
Bubba is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 05:28 PM   #88
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 17,253
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Who y'all think is singing first ?
Don't know about all them all, but I'm thinking Ghizzie. She has Trumpy shaking in his Florsheims.
__________________
He must be removed.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 05:30 PM   #89
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 17,253
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Doesnt count because I didnt know about that.
Counts. You don't know much about anything except what the troll prentending to be Q tells you you think. Plus Polly wants a cracker.
__________________
He must be removed.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 05:31 PM   #90
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In a post-fact world
Posts: 91,292
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I think documents at the Rice U website indicate its an idea "on the drawing board".
Not remotely in the way you claimed.

I've made a request of you. Your inability to support your own claim, and your constant avoidance of that fact, reflect poorly on you.
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 05:45 PM   #91
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,080
Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Don't know about all them all, but I'm thinking Ghizzie. She has Trumpy shaking in his Florsheims.

I heard Ghizzie visited the Trumpy 'USS Sequoia' as a young girl when JFK was in office. Carter sold it as 'extravagant'. Idiot. It fell on hard times but is now being restored to musuem quality in Belfast Maine.


Maybe, maybe not. Except for the time he caught a ride to NY from Fla, Trump never flew on Epstein's Orgy Jet, (unlike Bill Clinton's 20+ appearances in the flight log), and Trump banned Epstein from his club for messing with staff, and the police said Trump was helpful with their case against Epstein..?

Wouldnt surprise me though if Trump got some from Ghizzie's girls.
Bubba is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 05:47 PM   #92
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,080
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Not remotely in the way you claimed.

I've made a request of you. Your inability to support your own claim, and your constant avoidance of that fact, reflect poorly on you.

Your refusal to repeat the item reflects more poorly on you. I told you I'd answer it. Try not revising it.
Bubba is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 05:52 PM   #93
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 17,253
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I heard . . .
Spelled herd, and you are a part of one

Bah-bah-bah bleat the Q-sheep.
__________________
He must be removed.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 05:57 PM   #94
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 17,253
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Wouldnt surprise me though if Trump got some from Ghizzie's girls.
Well, he certainly can't shut her up the way he did Epstein. Or can he . . ? Maybe Amazing (snicker) Polly "knows."
__________________
He must be removed.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 25th July 2020 at 05:59 PM.
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 05:57 PM   #95
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,148
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I recommend yall check out Yuri Bezemonov. His interviews are on youtube.


So that's what's wrong with you! You are upset because you are demoralised by Polly the parrot and Q-Anon!


Yuri Bezmenov
"As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who is demoralised is unable to assess true information. The facts tell him nothing, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it."
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 06:10 PM   #96
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,148
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Except for the time he caught a ride to NY from Fla, Trump never flew on Epstein's Orgy Jet,
So Trump and Epstein did fly together!

"The document confirms the testimony of Epstein's brother, Mark, who said in 2009 that he witnessed Trump fly on Epstein's jets at least once."
https://www.insider.com/donald-trump...nsealed-2019-8

(Were you one of the young boys on the plane, for their pleasure? It would explain your Trump obsession and demoralised behaviour )
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 06:32 PM   #97
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: USA! USA!
Posts: 22,779
Oh please, pretty please Belz... jump through some more hoops to entertain the personality-disordered troll - copy and paste your question and beg him to answer it. Then he will answer your simple question honestly and the discussion will move forward productively. That’s all the thread needs.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 06:36 PM   #98
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In a post-fact world
Posts: 91,292
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Your refusal to repeat the item reflects more poorly on you. I told you I'd answer it. Try not revising it.
Stop lying. I asked you numerous times. There's no way I'll believe you don't know what I'm talking about.

Consider your claim rejected.
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 08:48 PM   #99
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,080
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Stop lying. I asked you numerous times. There's no way I'll believe you don't know what I'm talking about.

Consider your claim rejected.


Woulda been better and easier to do as I asked. Try again. theres still time


Bubba is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2020, 11:33 PM   #100
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,080
She has message for you, from old Yugoslavia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX3r3qm6NWM
Bubba is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 12:29 AM   #101
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,080
Perfectly normal, healthy policy adjustment


https://thenextweb.com/socialmedia/2...cholar-argues/
Bubba is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 02:24 AM   #102
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In a post-fact world
Posts: 91,292
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Woulda been better and easier to do as I asked. Try again.
Stop lying. You know exactly what the request was. You even mentioned it even while you were pretending not to know. You're very bad at this.

As I said, your claim is rejected.
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 03:41 AM   #103
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 21,508
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
She has message for you, from old Yugoslavia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX3r3qm6NWM
Why don't you just tell us what the message is? After the stupid **** show that was the last YouTube video link of yours I clicked on there's no way I'm going to watch another.
__________________
A MAGA hat = a Swastika arm band. A vote for Trump is a vote for treason.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 03:42 AM   #104
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 3,690
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
No, Bubba.
When someone says they disagree with you on one specific point, that means they disagree with you on one specific point.
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
As if.
Any time you feel like backing this up with actual quotes from this forum, you go right ahead.
If you can quote any of your interlocutors as saying they know everything, that would be a bonus.
Needless to say, I won't be holding my breath.
So far, the only one claiming anything like total knowledge is you. Your frequent comments about 'the class' (in which you style yourself as the teacher), or 'young grasshopper' (as if you were some learned monk) would indicate this.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 03:57 AM   #105
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 19,302
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Wouldn't it be delicious if Trump, Q's anti-pedophlie messiah, turned out to be in fact a kiddie-fiddler?
Please do not use this term. It makes light of a serious offence. In addition, there is zero evidence that Trump is a paedophile although I am sure he has chased after women who are barely over the age of consent.
__________________
Blott en dag, ett ögonblick i sänder,

vilken tröst, vad än som kommer på!
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 04:00 AM   #106
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 19,302
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Donald Trump : "Vice is nice, but incest is best!"
Pathetic. So a proud dad sits his daughter on his knee. It doesn't make Trump a paedophile.
__________________
Blott en dag, ett ögonblick i sänder,

vilken tröst, vad än som kommer på!
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 04:41 AM   #107
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 21,508
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Pathetic. So a proud dad sits his daughter on his knee. It doesn't make Trump a paedophile.
You're right; he just makes creepy comments about his own daughters and associated with an known pedo and his madam/child recruiter. That's totally unconcerning.
__________________
A MAGA hat = a Swastika arm band. A vote for Trump is a vote for treason.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 05:11 AM   #108
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 19,302
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
You're right; he just makes creepy comments about his own daughters and associated with an known pedo and his madam/child recruiter. That's totally unconcerning.
By all accounts, Epstein was a charming and engaging guy. Maxwell and Epstein threw huge lavish parties full of celebrities, politicians, scientists and rock stars. Could you truly put your hand on your heart and say you would have declined such an invitation yourself?
__________________
Blott en dag, ett ögonblick i sänder,

vilken tröst, vad än som kommer på!
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 05:18 AM   #109
RedStapler
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 839
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
By all accounts, Epstein was a charming and engaging guy. Maxwell and Epstein threw huge lavish parties full of celebrities, politicians, scientists and rock stars. Could you truly put your hand on your heart and say you would have declined such an invitation yourself?
"Yes, your honor, I molested these underage girls because come on, would you have declined the invitation to such a party?"
RedStapler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 05:18 AM   #110
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 21,508
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
By all accounts, Epstein was a charming and engaging guy. Maxwell and Epstein threw huge lavish parties full of celebrities, politicians, scientists and rock stars. Could you truly put your hand on your heart and say you would have declined such an invitation yourself?
If I'd known or even suspected what he was up to, yes. Trump seems to have some inkling based on comments he made up Epstein and young women but he went anyway.
__________________
A MAGA hat = a Swastika arm band. A vote for Trump is a vote for treason.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 05:49 AM   #111
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In a post-fact world
Posts: 91,292
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Please do not use this term. It makes light of a serious offence.
What in the blue hell are you babbling about?
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 05:51 AM   #112
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In a post-fact world
Posts: 91,292
Originally Posted by RedStapler View Post
"Yes, your honor, I molested these underage girls because come on, would you have declined the invitation to such a party?"
That's not what Vixen said. She's talking about celebrity parties, not orgies. She's saying that Trump's presence with Epstein and Maxwell could be innocuous. And it could be. It does raise serious questions, however, especially with Trump's well wishes in light of what Maxwell did.
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 07:25 AM   #113
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing
 
Babbylonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,239
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Please do not use this term. It makes light of a serious offence. In addition, there is zero evidence that Trump is a paedophile although I am sure he has chased after women who are barely over the age of consent.
Apart from being accused by a victim of beating and raping her when she was 13 years old? In court filings?

Now, the validity of the claim is easily impeached since this person's name remains publicly unknown, but it puts the lie to your claim of "zero evidence." It's certainly more evidence than gets provided for the extensive list of child abusers/killers/consumers provided by the QAnon believers.
Babbylonian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 08:36 AM   #114
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 21,031
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Pathetic. So a proud dad sits his daughter on his knee. It doesn't make Trump a paedophile.
It does when he states he wants to get into her panties.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 08:53 AM   #115
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 17,253
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
It does when he states he wants to get into her panties.
More than once.
__________________
He must be removed.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 09:08 AM   #116
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: USA! USA!
Posts: 22,779
Just a normal father talking about his daughter. What’s the first thing that comes to mind...oh yeah.

Quote:
During an appearance on the Wendy Williams Show, host Williams asked the two what their favorite things in common about each other were.

"Either real estate or golf," Ivanka said.

Trump, however, had a completely different answer. "Well, I was going to say sex," he said, "but I can't relate that to her."


Also - Ivanka from election season - awkward.


Quote:
Earlier this month, she liked a tweet about her father once saying it was acceptable for a man to call her "a piece of ass."

Her company released a statement shortly after that clarifying that the liked tweet was a mistake made by a staff member. Ivanka has yet to comment on her father's statements about her.

Link to above quotes is below. I can’t get it to format. To aol dot com article from October, 2016.


https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...-sex/21594158/
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 09:19 AM   #117
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In a post-fact world
Posts: 91,292
Christian values.
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 10:30 AM   #118
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 21,031
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Christian values.
Yup. The bible says incest is super. Blesses it even.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 10:32 AM   #119
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,288
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Doesnt count because I didnt know about that.


In this mostly fake skeptic hang out, its mine.

Go eat Bart Simpson's shorts.
So in short we caught you yet again trying to pretend you know something special - and don't

I've notice you've switched from supporting Q to attacking those who have pointed out you are wrong. Do you think that is going to save you? Or be of any value? LOL
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 12:05 PM   #120
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 2,529
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Christian values.
Trump values. Christ just got the coffee.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:39 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.