ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Reply
Old 28th July 2020, 03:14 PM   #281
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 17,257
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
But in effect it doesn't matter until someone can prove that she is lying about what she says during that event, namely that she is a practicing doctor who successfully treated 350 COVID-19 patients with severe symptoms with that medicine.
No, she has to provide evidence in the form of controlled studies that confirm her hypothesis, which can be examined, and replicated. Until then it's just a claim pulled from her crackpot ass.

She bears the burden of proof that counters all the science that shows chloroquine to not be effective in treating COVID-!(
__________________
He must be removed.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 03:18 PM   #282
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft
 
Childlike Empress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 18,735
Originally Posted by Resume View Post
No, she has to provide evidence in the form of controlled studies that confirm her hypothesis, which can be examined, and replicated. Until then it's just a claim pulled from her crackpot ass.

She bears the burden of proof that counters all the science that shows chloroquine to not be effective in treating COVID-!(

The answer to that nonsense is given by her in the video.

But at least you seem to agree that her believes on other issues are irrelevant to her medical practice.
__________________
Audiatur et altera pars
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 03:20 PM   #283
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 17,257
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
The answer to that nonsense is given by her in the video.
I'm not watching that crap. Please provide a link to the controlled peer-reviewed study that confirms her pulled from the ass claim of "curing 350 COVID-19 patients." This is earth shattering news that turns current knowledge of the virus on it's ear. Perhaps you could cite the journal where it was published?
__________________
He must be removed.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 28th July 2020 at 03:26 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 03:25 PM   #284
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft
 
Childlike Empress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 18,735
Originally Posted by Resume View Post
I'm not watching that crap. Please provide a link to the controlled peer-reviewed study that confirms her hypothesis pulled from the ass assertion. Perhaps the journal where it was published?

She's busy saving lives as a practicing doctor and organizing public awareness together with many colleges also saving lives. Your demands are absurd. Typical pseudo-skeptical "complete solution" garbage like it was thrown at me all the time with "show me your alternative hypothesis" when I showed them that the officlal story of 9/11 was bunk. If you don't know, my refusal to play dull games like that has earned me the label of "no claimer", of which I'm proud to this day.
__________________
Audiatur et altera pars

Last edited by Childlike Empress; 28th July 2020 at 03:29 PM.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 03:28 PM   #285
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: USA! USA!
Posts: 22,779
"busy saving lives"

Preacher on demon sperm and evil spirits causing gynecological problems.

Quote:
This tormenting spirits are responsible for breaking marriages, hatred by earthly spouse serious gynecological problems, Marital distress, miscarriages, impotence, untold hardship, financial failure and general failure at the edge of breakthrough. In fact studies shows that seven out of ten people in the church are affected by these spirits.
https://archive.fo/G7wtb


YouTube of her talking about demons, nephilim, spirits “sleeping with people” and having sex with people, causing health problems and even financial problems.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE


Now Bubba can show evidence that the other 19 doctors are sane.

Last edited by carlitos; 28th July 2020 at 03:31 PM. Reason: quote
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 03:34 PM   #286
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 17,257
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
She's busy saving lives as a practicing doctor and organizing public awareness together with many colleges also saving lives. Your demands are absurd.
Scientists and doctors the world over have also been busy; first responders have been risking their lives, and she didn't bother to properly document her findings? How ignorant, how lazy, how incompetent. As a doctor, she knows how this is done, or should know.

Bald-ass assertion, nothing more; asserted without evidence, dismissed with prejudice. The time to believe this crap is when it's been demonstrated, period.

Quote:
I showed them that the officlal story of 9/11 was bunk.
I missed this utter garbage. You believe this woman's horse **** because you shovel it yourself. Not enough laughing dogs . . .
__________________
He must be removed.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 28th July 2020 at 03:40 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 03:39 PM   #287
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: USA! USA!
Posts: 22,779
She found time to track that 7 out of 10 church members were affected by evil spirits.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 03:42 PM   #288
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 17,257
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
She found time to track that 7 out of 10 church members were affected by evil spirits.
I see our president's idiot son (the darker-haired one) retweeted this woman's horse **** assertion.
__________________
He must be removed.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 03:47 PM   #289
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft
 
Childlike Empress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 18,735
Thanks carlitos, fair enough.

But your demand of Bubba to prove that the other 19 are sane now looks like you are engaged in the reversal of burden of proof like Resume tried to accuse me of, isn't it? Because by now we have one person who has very far-out believes that don't matter to the topic at hand. You must now proceed to proof that she is lying about her practice as a doctor. And then you can go on to the other bunch of doctors in that video (and in the organization they are representing) and prove that they are lying about their practice as doctors, regardless of their believes in other things (they could be more right than you about these other things, btw. Not saying it's aliens, but...).

And then about my remark about your remarks about Alex Jones and Lara Looner or whatnot. Do you think that these censorship orgies of the big tech cartel that forced that video to those alternative platforms (over 200.000 views on banned.video already) are useful or hurtful?
__________________
Audiatur et altera pars
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 04:04 PM   #290
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft
 
Childlike Empress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 18,735
Just for the record: I am long enough on the web to remember what NESARA was twenty or so years ago and so I am extremely skeptical of "just trust the plan" stories like Qanon that seem to encourage people to stay passive (while there is obviously a lot going on behind the scenes). I am more for taking it to Berlin. And I watched that video only to get an impression of where the "third rail" in the US is on that topic, knowing that it was censored so heavily. No opinion on that medicine. I'm not a doctor.
__________________
Audiatur et altera pars

Last edited by Childlike Empress; 28th July 2020 at 04:39 PM. Reason: just had to add the last sentence. :oP
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 04:21 PM   #291
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,738
Breitbart video backs clown-stick, aka trump the windmill cancer stable genius

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Get a grip. Try talking like a skeptic for a change.

Its on bitchute and hosted on other pages.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/71W1O...LwRyLAAfKI4LZk
Breitbart video, has to be "true", you found it on the Internet...

Now all you need to do is Prove Taking hydroxychloroquine protects you from COVID-19 - can you do this? No

Oops, you also have to prove Hydroxychloroquine cures COVID-19.

Really, you want Hydroxychloroquine sold over-the-counter.

Not the first video to fool the gullible conspiracy theorist cult of woo -


BIG LIE at 12:00 ""Dr. Anthony Fauci "has known for 15 years that chloroquine and … hydroxychloroquine will not only treat a current case of coronavirus but prevent future cases.”" - Can you explain why this is a lie? Why do you post videos with lies? You don't know it is a lie, and can't fact check the BS you post.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 28th July 2020 at 04:38 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 04:43 PM   #292
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 21,525
I wish Face Book was as aggressive as Twitter and Google. Face Book seems to be trying not to infuriate the bear where Google and Twitter seem have assembled a crack team of lawyers and fact checkers to aggressively poke the bear. Face Book should be trying to avoid regulation by joining the other platforms in aggressively attacking the bear. Their attitude should be, "You want to regulate my platform? Let me show you what regulation looks like mother ******".
__________________
A MAGA hat = a Swastika arm band. A vote for Trump is a vote for treason.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 04:49 PM   #293
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft
 
Childlike Empress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 18,735
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I wish Face Book was as aggressive as Twitter and Google. Face Book seems to be trying not to infuriate the bear where Google and Twitter seem have assembled a crack team of lawyers and fact checkers to aggressively poke the bear. Face Book should be trying to avoid regulation by joining the other platforms in aggressively attacking the bear. Their attitude should be, "You want to regulate my platform? Let me show you what regulation looks like mother ******".

The bear? Is that code for anything censored on ISF? Please, please, please tell me that you don't mean this one:

__________________
Audiatur et altera pars
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 05:01 PM   #294
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 17,257
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
BIG LIE at 12:00 ""Dr. Anthony Fauci "has known for 15 years that chloroquine and … hydroxychloroquine will not only treat a current case of coronavirus but prevent future cases.”" - Can you explain why this is a lie? Why do you post videos with lies? You don't know it is a lie, and can't fact check the BS you post.
This bull **** makes the pandemic worse. Doctors. scientists and other heroes have to waste time, time after time, debunking this crap, rather than concentrating on the very real crisis at hand. Nutbar crackpots need to be called out and shamed for their negligent (and sometimes intentional) misinformation.
__________________
He must be removed.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 05:13 PM   #295
RolandRat
Muse
 
RolandRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 727
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
Thanks carlitos, fair enough.

But your demand of Bubba to prove that the other 19 are sane now looks like you are engaged in the reversal of burden of proof like Resume tried to accuse me of, isn't it? Because by now we have one person who has very far-out believes that don't matter to the topic at hand. You must now proceed to proof that she is lying about her practice as a doctor. And then you can go on to the other bunch of doctors in that video (and in the organization they are representing) and prove that they are lying about their practice as doctors, regardless of their believes in other things (they could be more right than you about these other things, btw. Not saying it's aliens, but...).

And then about my remark about your remarks about Alex Jones and Lara Looner or whatnot. Do you think that these censorship orgies of the big tech cartel that forced that video to those alternative platforms (over 200.000 views on banned.video already) are useful or hurtful?
It is not reversal of burden of proof. They and him are making the claim, it is up to them to prove it, not everyone else disprove it. Can you please name the other "doctors" in that video?

Her "far out beliefs" matter because she hasn't provided any evidence of her claim, it's just her word. If you are taking someone at their word without any evidence to support them, then claims they have made in the past matter.
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 05:19 PM   #296
RolandRat
Muse
 
RolandRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 727
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
And then about my remark about your remarks about Alex Jones and Lara Looner or whatnot. Do you think that these censorship orgies of the big tech cartel that forced that video to those alternative platforms (over 200.000 views on banned.video already) are useful or hurtful?
It is not censorship. No-one is stopping these people from spouting their rhetoric. As you have infact proved by providing a link that is allowing their views to be heard.
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 05:19 PM   #297
Lucian
Illuminator
 
Lucian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,236
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
Thanks carlitos, fair enough.

But your demand of Bubba to prove that the other 19 are sane now looks like you are engaged in the reversal of burden of proof like Resume tried to accuse me of, isn't it? Because by now we have one person who has very far-out believes that don't matter to the topic at hand. You must now proceed to proof that she is lying about her practice as a doctor. And then you can go on to the other bunch of doctors in that video (and in the organization they are representing) and prove that they are lying about their practice as doctors, regardless of their believes in other things (they could be more right than you about these other things, btw. Not saying it's aliens, but...).

And then about my remark about your remarks about Alex Jones and Lara Looner or whatnot. Do you think that these censorship orgies of the big tech cartel that forced that video to those alternative platforms (over 200.000 views on banned.video already) are useful or hurtful?
Re: lying about her practice. She said, "Hello, you don't need a mask. There is a cure." However, she requires visitors to her clinic to wear face coverings. She said she and her staff have successfully treated COVID-19 patients without getting sick themselves by wearing only medical masks (which are still masks), not N95 masks. There are, however, at least two videos of her in her clinic apparently wearing an N95. So she's definitely not practicing what she preaches when it comes to "you don't need a mask."

Source
Lucian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 05:28 PM   #298
RolandRat
Muse
 
RolandRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 727
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Dear Typical Topic Master:

So what ? (because that is all you have). Unless you can show how entertaining those beliefs might prevent her from successfully treating patients with HCQz, and not being infected herself.

All you have is calling someone a liar, typical phony skeptic Topic Master empty loser tactic. Try harder.


How about the other doctors?

Did you hear any of them? I doubt it.
Can you please show evidence of her successfully treating patients with HCQz.

What other doctors? Please name them so I can check their evidence.
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 05:31 PM   #299
RolandRat
Muse
 
RolandRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 727
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post

Do you guys know how many anti-pedophile actions Trump has taken and referred to, which your sources do not tell you about?
Missed this, can you name the actions he has taken?
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 06:19 PM   #300
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,153
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Topic Masters ! Please confirm for us:
Confirmed! Stella Immanuel, spokesperson from the self named "America’s Frontline Doctors" also believes that:

1) The world's governments are run by Lizard People
2) cysts and endometriosis result from sex with witches and demons in dreams
3) Witches can also “astral project and sleep with people,”


https://www.thecut.com/2020/07/trump...us-screed.html

4) that alien DNA is used in medical treatments.
5) researchers are currently working on a vaccine to prevent individuals from being religious

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...n-dna-sex-with

I demand Bubba follows this person's medical advice and avoids any future Covid-19 vaccine and only consumes hydroxychloroquine. That should help remove Bubba's genes from the human gene pool.

Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 06:25 PM   #301
RolandRat
Muse
 
RolandRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 727
You missed the fact that she stated that God will take down Facebook:

"Hello Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with start crashing till you do. You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name.
— Stella Immanuel MD (@stella_immanuel) July 28, 2020"
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 06:37 PM   #302
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 17,257
Fauci had to go to the media and say he's not misleading the public because the Idiot-in-Chief re-tweeted conspiracy nutbars. It's getting ridiculous when the world's most experienced epidemiologist has to explain himself because morons can't science.
__________________
He must be removed.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 06:39 PM   #303
RolandRat
Muse
 
RolandRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 727
"Demon Sperm is the worst Marvel Character"
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 06:54 PM   #304
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,153
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
The International Tribunal for Natural Justice launched the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse at an inaugural seating in Westminster, London on April 16-18th 2018.
Chief Counsel of the International Tribunal for Natural Justice on Pedophilia", Robert Steele, went on the Alex Jones Show, in 2017 and claimed " "This may strike your listeners as way out, but we actually believe that there is a colony on Mars. It is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20 year ride so that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony"
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Robert_Steele

Bubba. You didn't answer my question. How many spaceships, full of children, are currently on their 20year trip to Mars?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 07:19 PM   #305
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft
 
Childlike Empress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 18,735
Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post
What other doctors? Please name them so I can check their evidence.

America’s Frontline Doctors’ Website Expired: Squarespace Site Down

Originally Posted by heavy.com
After the America’s Frontline Doctors video went viral and then was taken down from Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter, the group’s Squarespace website now brings back an error message when visited, noting that the website is “Expired.” [...]

The website listed all the people involved in the America’s Frontline Doctors organization.

It also had bios for all the people who spoke in the video, which you can see in the archived screenshots below. [...]

Some other websites related to Dr. Stella Immanuel, one of the doctors who spoke at the conference, also have had issues today. Her Fire Power Ministry website is down, as is her Dr. Stella website. [...]

It's really impressive how they have taken the "cancel culture" to individual domains now. A censorship rage never seen before. Could be a bit scary if we wouldn't know that Big Brother only has our best in mind.

I don't know who heavy.com is, just found it by searching for the name of the organization with a proper search engine that isn't google. Dr. Immanuel is not among "people involved" listed in the archived screenshots. The ringleader seems to be Dr. Simone Gold, the nice lady doing the hosting in the video.
__________________
Audiatur et altera pars

Last edited by Childlike Empress; 28th July 2020 at 07:24 PM.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 07:28 PM   #306
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,153
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
A censorship rage never seen before.
I'll tell the Nazi's about your opinion.

"America’s Frontline Doctors" can start their own media platform anytime they want. Did you forget that?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nazibook burning.jpg (92.2 KB, 5 views)
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 07:28 PM   #307
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 17,257
America's Frontline Nutbars.
__________________
He must be removed.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 07:33 PM   #308
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,738
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
America’s Frontline Doctors’ Website Expired: Squarespace Site Down




It's really impressive how they have taken the "cancel culture" to individual domains now. A censorship rage never seen before. Could be a bit scary if we wouldn't know that Big Brother only has our best in mind.

I don't know who heavy.com is, just found it by searching for the name of the organization with a proper search engine that isn't google. Dr. Immanuel is not among "people involved" listed in the archived screenshots. The ringleader seems to be Dr. Simone Gold, the nice lady doing the hosting in the video.
Is she the one who lied about the study 15 years ago? If so, she is dumber than dirt, kind of like CIT.

They can start their own domain/server/BS...

The Video produce by Breitbart was BS and lies. Anyone can spot the false claims, which only fool the gullible. The video is almost as bad as trump getting people to ask if they should inject disinfectant to save themselves...
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 07:38 PM   #309
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft
 
Childlike Empress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 18,735
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
I'll tell the Nazi's about your opinion.

The "Nazi's" [sic] could only dream of such power as the global tech cartel has now, maybe for the end of the thousand year Reich that only lasted for twelve. They had to physically burn books. Like cave men.
__________________
Audiatur et altera pars
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 07:48 PM   #310
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,153
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
The "Nazi's" [sic] could only dream of such power as the global tech cartel has now, maybe for the end of the thousand year Reich that only lasted for twelve. They had to physically burn books. Like cave men.
You haven't explained why American Frontline Doctors can't just set up their own website.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 07:51 PM   #311
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 17,257
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
You haven't explained why American Frontline Doctors can't just set up their own website.
If they did you can just bet they'd delete negative comments from the actual frontline workers and first responders. You could count on them nixing any science-based criticism of their claims.
__________________
He must be removed.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 07:57 PM   #312
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,153
Originally Posted by Resume View Post
If they did you can just bet they'd delete negative comments from the actual frontline workers and first responders. You could count on them nixing any science-based criticism of their claims.
I have spent 20 years fighting holocaust deniers. Generally these types of loonies will make a public statement that is really intended to keep donations flowing from their own internal cult followers. I agree they would delete any negative comments if they ever started their own media platform.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 07:58 PM   #313
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft
 
Childlike Empress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 18,735
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
You haven't explained why American Frontline Doctors can't just set up their own website.

You know what "squarespace" is? It's a website building service where the "America's Frontline Doctors" did just that, set up an own website with their own domain.

It's just that someone sent a message to squarespace telling them to drop that thing or else. Domain hosters are also often targets of these demands.

"Setting up your own website" in 2020, to be safe from getting cancelled in a minute if you say something mean about Big Brother, is a task pretty complicated.
__________________
Audiatur et altera pars
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 08:15 PM   #314
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,153
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
You know what "squarespace" is? It's a website building service where the "America's Frontline Doctors" did just that, set up an own website with their own domain.
So a private company called squarespace threw them off?

Is that government censorship? Which government organisation are you claiming has censored them?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 09:29 PM   #315
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,738
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
You know what "squarespace" is? It's a website building service where the "America's Frontline Doctors" did just that, set up an own website with their own domain.

It's just that someone sent a message to squarespace telling them to drop that thing or else. Domain hosters are also often targets of these demands.

"Setting up your own website" in 2020, to be safe from getting cancelled in a minute if you say something mean about Big Brother, is a task pretty complicated.
Then they can set up their own server and buy a domain... this is not rocket science...

But the AFD are nuts, and have no clue why they are nuts...

And one of them is super crazy... "After the videos were removed from Facebook, Immanuel tweeted, “Hello Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with start crashing till you do. You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name.”

Will Christ come through and doom FaceBook to eternal damnation?> Trump loves this woman, and again, late-nite will not have to hire writers to spin the jokes...

Breitbart does not disappoint, with maximum woo
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 09:33 PM   #316
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing
 
Trebuchet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Port Townsend, Washington
Posts: 29,471
Originally Posted by Resume View Post
I see our president's idiot son (the darker-haired one) retweeted this woman's horse **** assertion.
Got suspended from Twitter for it too.
I continue to be amazed that Trump's older sons are even dumber than he is.
__________________
Cum catapultae proscribeantur tum soli proscripti catapultas habeant.
Trebuchet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 09:41 PM   #317
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 21,525
Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post
Missed this, can you name the actions he has taken?
I know one his wife has taken. Melania changed the locks on Tiffany's bedroom door.
__________________
A MAGA hat = a Swastika arm band. A vote for Trump is a vote for treason.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 09:47 PM   #318
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 21,525
Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Got suspended from Twitter for it too.
I continue to be amazed that Trump's older sons are even dumber than he is.
Nits that grew into lice.
__________________
A MAGA hat = a Swastika arm band. A vote for Trump is a vote for treason.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2020, 03:56 AM   #319
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 2,534
Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post
You missed the fact that she stated that God will take down Facebook:

"Hello Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with start crashing till you do. You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name.
— Stella Immanuel MD (@stella_immanuel) July 28, 2020"
That's both hilarious and pathetic. I think the lines are drawn more clearly all the time -- the "info wars" are between mental illness and reality.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2020, 04:11 AM   #320
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In a post-fact world
Posts: 91,292
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
Bla bla ad hominem ad hominem.
No, in Alex Jones' case I think we can assume as a matter of fact that anything he says or supports is crap.
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:47 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.