IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , donald trump , election conspiracies , joe biden , Trump conspiracies

Old 12th January 2021, 06:30 PM   #2121
TellyKNeasuss
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Tolls View Post
Hitler was 40 years younger than Trump is, and it took him 10 years to nab power.
I doubt there's going to be much similarity beyond the attempt.
Trump has incredible genes and could live to be 200.

TellyKNeasuss is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 06:51 PM   #2122
TellyKNeasuss
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
We are assembling teams of de-programming counselors for the various web forums like this one. I am the team leader for this forum. My report states that so far, there is a degree of hope, for some of Y'all here.
You're going to be de-programming? Will you be using de-java? de-C++? de-python?

A team by definition contains more than 1 member. I don't know if imaginary friends count.

TellyKNeasuss is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 07:36 PM   #2123
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Trumpist insurrectionists turn to snowflakes when they learn they've made the no fly list.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

May all such scummy seditionists get the same and more,

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha!!!

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

They're treating me like a black person!!

Poor trumpist filth.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 12th January 2021 at 07:42 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 08:17 PM   #2124
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Some good news

Federal Prosecutors Obtain First Indictments In Capitol Hill Unrest

https://www.theepochtimes.com/federa...g-2021-01-12-3
Um Bubba, I think you're missing something. These guys are on your side; they're the enemy, anti Americans. As an American, I certainly don't see the attrition of our enemies as a negative outcome.
Old 12th January 2021, 08:47 PM   #2125
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Is Bubba still on with the Epoch Times stuff? It's an unhealthy obsession, isn't it. Should we really indulge him his sickness?
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 09:21 PM   #2126
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Trumpist insurrectionists turn to snowflakes when they learn they've made the no fly list.

I AGREE

May all such scummy seditionists get the same and more,

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha!!!

I AGREE

They're treating me like a black person!!

Poor trumpist filth.
Oh, that is excellent. The cheering of onlookers as seditionist Trumpanzees are removed from aircraft is heart-warming!

Consequences, baby, consequences!
If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 09:29 PM   #2127
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Is Bubba still on with the Epoch Times stuff? It's an unhealthy obsession, isn't it. Should we really indulge him his sickness?
I didn't read it or click his link. I was aware of what he was on about from legitimate news I heard on the drive home.
Old 12th January 2021, 09:37 PM   #2128
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Oh, that is excellent. The cheering of onlookers as seditionist Trumpanzees are removed from aircraft is heart-warming!

Consequences, baby, consequences!
I checked on Snopes. The rioters aren't on the no-fly list because of the riot. The ones denied boarding so far were added to airline no-fly lists because of disturbances or refusing to wear a mask on flights to the riot. That's not to say that they might not be added later.
Old 12th January 2021, 09:47 PM   #2129
CaptainHowdy
Graduate Poster

To whom would Law Enforcement/justice come as a credible threat..?
To an imposter, perhaps, such as....

For example:
Trump and I oppose the proven credible threat posed by your violent Antifa terrorists. We are for law and order. He publicly called for Jan 6 to be peaceful, multiple times. Then he told the protestors to go home peacefully on Jan 6. Did your 'honest sources' emphasize that, or are they emphasizing something else?

Since the election fraud affidavit from the government of Italy was properly delivered to congress shortly before they illegally installed Sniffin & Gropin as PEOUS, Law Enforcement now must be applied to set it right.

Its comforting to see that you are in favour of law and order.

Rest assured that proper Law Enforcement authorities are well aware of the crime(s) and whodunit..

You'll see. Soon enough.
The problem is that law enforcement is aligned with the left. They cannot be relied upon to enforce the law.
CaptainHowdy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 10:15 PM   #2130
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
The problem is that law enforcement is aligned with the left. They cannot be relied upon to enforce the law.
Yeah, sure. They all look like Antifa to me.

I AGREE
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 10:25 PM   #2131
Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good one!
Old 12th January 2021, 10:30 PM   #2132
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Yeah, sure. They all look like Antifa to me.

I AGREE
Yep, you can see all the Antifa uniforms and Antifa badges on display.

LOL
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 11:28 PM   #2133
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

1) By what evidence do you claim law enforcement is aligned with the left rather than their commissioned duties?

2) If the military, banking organisations, majority of US voters, commercial social media platforms and corporations have abandoned Trump, are you claiming they are all leftists?

Frankly, your post is a delusional as all Bubba's bizarre claims.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 11:36 PM   #2134
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

They certainly didn't cover themselves in glory last Wednesday but one of them did a pretty good job. I understand a few of them supported the enemy pro Trump insurrectionists. However, one of them did a pretty good job of enforcing the law.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/n...4-c97c4c42c876
Old 12th January 2021, 11:47 PM   #2135
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

"And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for these meddling people upholding the Laws!"
Old 13th January 2021, 01:55 AM   #2136
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I checked on Snopes. The rioters aren't on the no-fly list because of the riot. The ones denied boarding so far were added to airline no-fly lists because of disturbances or refusing to wear a mask on flights to the riot. That's not to say that they might not be added later.
That pretty much makes them Trumpanzees AFAIC.
If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2021, 03:03 AM   #2137
Aridas

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Just out of curiosity, what would you suggest? I don't think that we actually have much that we can do to influence him to even apply basic critical thinking tools like taking into account the general truthfulness of a source as part of evaluating trustworthiness or taking into account the biases, methodology, and driving forces behind the source that are actually in play.
Old 13th January 2021, 03:08 AM   #2138
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Not sure it is healthy at this point to make the MAGA/Q/Infowars nuts see how they have been conned, grifted, used as cannon fodder and are now being sent to prison by the people who put them up to this in the first place.
Mass suicides might be the least worst outcome of something like this.
Old 13th January 2021, 04:35 AM   #2139
zooterkin
Nitpicking dilettante
Administrator

Thats your "president elect"
Yours too, I think you'll find.
Join the JREF Folders ! Team 13232
Ezekiel 23:20
zooterkin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2021, 05:45 AM   #2140
BazBear
Possible Suspect

Location: Slightly Over The Hill, Not Too Far Around The Bend
The problem is that your assertion is aligned with the crazy. It cannot be relied upon to resemble reality.
BazBear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2021, 06:36 AM   #2141
TheGoldcountry
Philosopher

Originally Posted by BazBear View Post
The problem is that your assertion is aligned with the crazy. It cannot be relied upon to resemble reality.
That's one of the the nicest euphemisms for "laughable ********" I've ever seen.
Old 13th January 2021, 06:46 AM   #2142
SuburbanTurkey
Philosopher

With the topic of impeachment coming around again, I'm wondering if it's even possible for the Trump enabling Republicans to find an emergency exit to this thing.

Republicans in the Senate and House have played a huge role in whipping up these mobs and parroting Trump's rhetoric that has heavily implied that right wing extremists should take direct, violent action. They've legitimized his claims that the election was stolen.

It's probably too late at this point for them to climb out of this dumpster fire. Honestly, I would be very worried about getting assassinated by the CHUDs if I were some Republican ghoul contemplating ditching Trump at this late hour.

Nobody is hated more than a traitor, and the CHUDs have only done what these Republicans have pretty clearly asked them to do.

The Republicans were always playing a deadly game. They should have known it years ago when they started courting these militia nuts and conspiracy kooks. There's no way out now for them, I suspect. From a purely cynical view, it's probably safer, both politically and literally, for them to stick with the CHUDs rather than risk their rage.
Old 13th January 2021, 07:14 AM   #2143
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

Originally Posted by BazBear View Post
Most people exist in a world they assert as reality because of the evidence they can show for it. Then there are the people who choose their evidence by a reality they've declared. "Law enforcement is aligned with the left" is one of the better examples I've seen of the latter category.

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2021, 04:01 PM   #2144
Minoosh
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by turingtest View Post
Most people exist in a world they assert as reality because of the evidence they can show for it. Then there are the people who choose their evidence by a reality they've declared. "Law enforcement is aligned with the left" is one of the better examples I've seen of the latter category.
That's a hopeful point of view.
Minoosh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2021, 04:47 PM   #2145
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

Originally Posted by turingtest View Post
Originally Posted by Minoosh View Post
That's a hopeful point of view.
Yeah, you're right. I may have let my hope for a reality I can live with override any evidence I can show for it.

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2021, 08:11 PM   #2146
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by zooterkin View Post
Yours too, I think you'll find.

Time will tell.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2021, 08:18 PM   #2147
Bubba
Philosopher

You dont think social media influenced some voters, and uses false pretenses to unfairly censor more and more voices they dislike ?

This will help you understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZGayFkjku8
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2021, 08:20 PM   #2148
Bubba
Philosopher

Quote:
by CaptainHowdy

It sometimes can depend upon which law enforcement is doing the enforcement
Old 13th January 2021, 08:35 PM   #2149
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Time will tell.
We took your country from you.
Old 13th January 2021, 08:52 PM   #2150
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

It sometimes can depend upon which law enforcement is doing the enforcement
...and which law enforcement service, are you claiming, is helping Qanon Bubba?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2021, 08:55 PM   #2151
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Time will tell.
Two more minutes? No? Three minutes? No?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg QAnon Hindenburg.jpg (48.3 KB, 6 views)
Old 13th January 2021, 09:14 PM   #2152
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

So another cement-headed seditionist confesses on camera.
I AGREE

Also, the filthy Q-nut that brought all those weapons to the Philadelphia vote counting center was also a seditionist at the Capitol riot. Quelle surprise.

It looks as if the one qualification to join Vanilla ISIS --besides blind devotion to President ***** -His-Pants-- is weapons grade stupidity.

George Will on
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 13th January 2021 at 09:26 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2021, 09:18 PM   #2153
sts60
Illuminator

The following companies have halted donations to the seditionist congressmen who pushed Trump’s insane lies about the election he lost, and who helped incite the insurrectionist mob that tried to overturn democracy:

3M
Amazon
American Airlines
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Best Buy
BlackRock
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Boston Scientific
BP
Charles Schwab
Citigroup
Cisco
Coca-Cola
ConocoPhillips
Comcast
Commerce Bank
Dell
Deloitte
Dow
Ernst & Young
Facebook
Ford
General Electric
Goldman Sachs
Google
Hilton
JPMorgan Chase
Kroger
Leidos
Marathon Petroleum
Marriot International
Mastercard
Microsoft
Morgan Stanley
PricewaterhouseCoopers
Smithfield Foods
Target
UPS
Verizon
Visa
Walmart
sts60 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2021, 09:22 PM   #2154
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Defeated and dismissed Diaper Don's final contribution to his disastrous legacy as the worst president in the history of the US is to be the only loser to be impeached twice.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Well, maybe not his final contribution. That may come when Secret Service have to drag his droopy diapered ass from the WH, hopefully fully tasered.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 13th January 2021, 09:23 PM   #2155
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
The following companies have halted donations to the seditionist congressmen who pushed Trump’s insane lies about the election he lost, and who helped incite the insurrectionist mob that tried to overturn democracy:

3M
Amazon
American Airlines
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Best Buy
BlackRock
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Boston Scientific
BP
Charles Schwab
Citigroup
Cisco
Coca-Cola
ConocoPhillips
Comcast
Commerce Bank
Dell
Deloitte
Dow
Ernst & Young
Facebook
Ford
General Electric
Goldman Sachs
Google
Hilton
JPMorgan Chase
Kroger
Leidos
Marathon Petroleum
Marriot International
Mastercard
Microsoft
Morgan Stanley
PricewaterhouseCoopers
Smithfield Foods
Target
UPS
Verizon
Visa
Walmart
One gets the feeling most folks don't like treasonous insurrectionists.

George Will on
June 1, 2020
Old 13th January 2021, 10:13 PM   #2156
Aridas

Time will tell.
The End of the World is COMING! Sure it didn't *seem* like it happened on the last 57 dates that I solidly staked my reputation on, but this time, no one will be able to deny that I'm right! NO ONE!!!!
Old 13th January 2021, 10:34 PM   #2157
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Cheer up. You guys bludgeoned one to death, and almost crushed another. Be proud.

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2021, 10:38 PM   #2158
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Trump in 2002 saying he likes beautiful women is a problem? No.

The difference is that you chose Mr GropeSniff, while knowing there is footage of him groping and sniffing little girls below age 10, who are seen squirming away from his touch.
Nope.

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 01:09 AM   #2159
Minoosh
Penultimate Amazing

You dont think social media influenced some voters, and uses false pretenses to unfairly censor more and more voices they dislike ?

This will help you understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZGayFkjku8
A private company denying a platform for incendiary lies and violent fantasies is not censorship.

I wonder if you can even see how manipulated and manipulative the videos you post look to anyone who isn't all-in with Q, the Epoch Times and Trump's incessant and inaccurate whining about the "stolen" election.

Yes, social media influenced voters, and IMO, almost overwhelmingly favored the right wing. Things seem to be moving quickly now but it has taken years for this to come to a head. If the pus-filled boils can be lanced and drained there is still some chance that you'll come to understand how you have been manipulated. Trump is collapsing before our eyes and it worries me a little that he no longer has his Twitter platform to tip folks off about how delusional his thinking really is. But we've experimented, and found that facilitating festering online hate speech makes things worse, not better. Jared reportedly talked Trump out of joining Parler or we'd have that mess to look at. In a week or so Trump can start his own media platforms and he'll be back in business. But it's going to be a hard row to hoe. Once he is not protected by his office he might have to be a bit more careful with his name-calling, defamation and flat-out lies. He's never had to function with any accountability and it will be good for him, maybe, to finally grow up. There's not much chance of that happening, but he'll have a better shot when his house of cards tumbles. Maybe he can play kingmaker to someone even more toxic but why would he? It's never been about building anything up, just leveraging inherited wealth and a great deal of chutzpah to Trump's greater good. Gotta hand it to him there, he's a hell of a hustler.
Minoosh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 05:11 AM   #2160
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Time will tell.
I must say, Bubba, that it is astonishing how gullible you are.
What kind of ludicrous plan do you think Trump is following? He's lost 62 times in the courts, his own party is turning away from him, his sponsors and donors are pulling the plug, and he's just become the only president in American history to be impeached twice.
Set a definite deadline, and state clearly and explicitly what you expect to happen, and stop the cryptic hints. You are just embarrassing yourself at this point.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories