IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 11th January 2021, 01:17 PM   #161
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
It was noted that after the successfully breached the Capitol a lot of these idiots just... like stood there and milled about.

The best description of it I read was that it was like watching someone who's beat a video game level and was just standing there waiting for their next objective to pop up.
It's oddly fascinating. If they'd been connected to reality, they wouldn't have been there in the first place, but believing in Trump's and Q's BS put them there but with no path to success. I guess alternative realities are doomed because there's always an intersection point where they fail to merge with the real world.

Last edited by eerok; 11th January 2021 at 01:18 PM.
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 02:21 PM   #162
wasapi
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
What? Do you expect him to lay an egg.

P. S. He's got less than ten days what could he possibly do?
Really? You don't believe he could do more damage in 10 days? Oh, I believe he has a plan, and we haven't seen the worst yet.

He is running on revenge-energy, and I have felt uneasy about what we will endure next. Uneasy enough to feel some real anxiety.

He is not done.
Old 11th January 2021, 02:29 PM   #163
Silly Green Monkey
Cowardly Lurking in the Shadows of Greatness

He had only two weeks when he sent a mob after Congress that resulted in five deaths. That was only one day. So, if ten days are left, couldn't he do that ten more times? Or ten different actions, or even two in one day!
Old 11th January 2021, 02:39 PM   #164
eerok
Quixoticist

I don't think Trump is done, at least in his mind. He takes revenge very seriously. The question is whether potential disasters can be anticipated and thwarted.

That being said, I don't think he actually planned any part of the Trump Insurrection at the Capitol Building. He just spread the lies and vitriol that inspired it. He was the cause of it, and should held to account nonetheless.
Old 11th January 2021, 02:53 PM   #165
jnelso99
Muse

Iran's going to get nuked, isn't it...
jnelso99 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 03:00 PM   #166
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by jnelso99 View Post
Iran's going to get nuked, isn't it...
Nah. There are still teenagers still around in the DoD that know even better than that. Pelosi has gone after them. Trump will say "Nuke them!" and they'll respond with "Don't be stupid." They have taken the keys away from him.

Of course, when that happens he will go do a press conference and whine about how the DoD is not loyal and is revolting. And when pushed, he'll explain why, and not only admit that he wanted to nuke North Korea but they refused, he will also report all the actual targets within NK they were going after and the codes that were supposed to be used.

And the only reason he will call a press conference to reveal all these national secrets is because he can't use any social media. Otherwise, it would have been posted on Twitter.
Old 11th January 2021, 03:10 PM   #167
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Rumors are that a series of "Armed Demonstrations" are being planned next week in all 50 State capitols in addition to whatever goes on in DC.
This just thrills me to no end. I live in Sacramento, and my wife works just two blocks from the state capitol. Luckily she is working from home because of the COvid.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 03:14 PM   #168
Reformed Offlian
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
As a side note, several folks I am friends with are Air Forces. Including one who was a retiree after 20 years. In one of his posts it was noted that she was just an E4 after 14 years.

Which, apparently, is really bad. Most were saying reaching E4 takes just 3 years, and it’s time based without any competition. Ranks after that there is more competition. E4 wouldn’t even be able to re-enlist after 12 years. One noted that when a vet with more years than that got busted down they were immediately processed out. The only way he thought it was possible for 14 years and and E4 rank is if she got busted down.

So apparently she wasn’t even the best of airwoman when she was in the service.
14 years as an E4? means the Air Force didn't consider her NCO material.
Reformed Offlian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 03:15 PM   #169
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

FBI warns 'armed protests' being planned at all 50 state capitols and in Washington DC

The FBI has received information indicating "armed protests" are being planned at all 50 state capitols and the US Capitol in Washington, DC in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on January 20, according to an internal bulletin obtained by CNN.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/11/p...tol/index.html
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 03:19 PM   #170
Reformed Offlian
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
If they try it, whiff of grapeshot time.
Seems fitting for those who fought to keep Fort Bragg from being renamed.
Reformed Offlian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 03:32 PM   #171
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Reformed Offlian View Post
Seems fitting for those who fought to keep Fort Bragg from being renamed.
I was actually thinking of Napoleon's "whiff of Grapeshot" when he kept a mob from storming the French Assembly in 1795, but, yeah, "A little more of the Grape, Captian Bragg" fits in.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 03:35 PM   #172
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
FBI warns 'armed protests' being planned at all 50 state capitols and in Washington DC

The FBI has received information indicating "armed protests" are being planned at all 50 state capitols and the US Capitol in Washington, DC in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on January 20, according to an internal bulletin obtained by CNN.

OK, so to be within the thread, what do they expect for a result?

What's the point of the protest? To try to prevent the inauguration? Not sure that helps. To whine about Biden being elected? OK, whatever

But why ARMED protest? What's the point of arming the protest? To intimidate? Intimidate who to do what? Who should feel threatened? Since it is at the state capitols, apparently state government officials?

So the claims of insurrection are all correct, then?
Old 11th January 2021, 03:39 PM   #173
Mader Levap
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
It was noted that after the successfully breached the Capitol a lot of these idiots just... like stood there and milled about.

The best description of it I read was that it was like watching someone who's beat a video game level and was just standing there waiting for their next objective to pop up.
Yeah, that lot does not think things very thoroughly. Or at all.

Originally Posted by pgwenthold View Post
OK, so to be within the thread, what do they expect for a result?
Look above.
Old 11th January 2021, 03:46 PM   #174
Lerxst
Muse

Originally Posted by Reformed Offlian View Post
14 years as an E4? means the Air Force didn't consider her NCO material.
As someone who spent 12 years in AFRES and got out as E-5, and understanding that all I really had to do was go to NCO training to get that, I would say that you are basically correct. Either she never went to NCO training or was busted down from an NCO to a non-NCO rank (E4 and below).
Lerxst is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 03:57 PM   #175
grunion
Philosopher

The main thing that the three main groups that participated have in common was love for the Dear Leader.

QAnon true believers (like Ashli Babbit) were there to witness The Storm, their belief of the unravelling of the pedo sex ring that is masterminded by broad swaths of the Hollywood elite and DNC. Yes they really believe that. It is a zombie cult and I think it is futile to look for deeper meaning in their motives.

Buggaloos were there to cause damage and pain to institutions of order. Kill cops, maybe rape/kill a Congresswoman given the opportunity, and destroy things.

This was the Fort Sumter for the Proud Boys, the first shots in their Civil War coalescing off-duty cops and militias behind the Trump and Confederate Battle Flags.
“Of all the offspring of Time, Error is the most ancient, and is so old and familiar an acquaintance, that Truth, when discovered, comes upon most of us like an intruder, and meets the intruder's welcome.”
― Charles Mackay, 1841 - Extraordinary Popular Delusions And The Madness Of Crowds
grunion is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 04:16 PM   #176
dirtywick
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
As someone who spent 12 years in AFRES and got out as E-5, and understanding that all I really had to do was go to NCO training to get that, I would say that you are basically correct. Either she never went to NCO training or was busted down from an NCO to a non-NCO rank (E4 and below).
I was discharged as an e4 after 3 years, and I got in trouble a lot lol
dirtywick is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 04:17 PM   #177
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Damn Air Force HYT is lenient. Navy kicks you out at 10 if you're still an E4, and I had to make E6 just to do a full 20.
JoeMorgue is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 04:25 PM   #178
Silly Green Monkey

Doesn't seem to be lenient. I read here that if you're still E4 you don't get to reinlist after twelve years, so she was higher in rank and busted down. Same post said that someone busted down in rank that far immediately is out of the service. She done messed up so badly the AirForce didn't want her anymore.
Old 11th January 2021, 04:29 PM   #179
whatsthedreamnow
Scholar

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post

Empty bluster or blood everywhere? Welcomed into some state capitols, mowed down in others?

Seriously I have no idea what to expect.
whatsthedreamnow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 04:43 PM   #180
Reformed Offlian
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
I believe that. I knew lots of perfectly good NCOs in the Army who stuck at E5 or E6, partly because of unfortunate MOS fates. No shame in that. But yeah, if you're stuck at E4 after 14 years, something is probably wrong.
Old 11th January 2021, 04:49 PM   #181
Mader Levap
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by whatsthedreamnow View Post
Empty bluster or blood everywhere? Welcomed into some state capitols, mowed down in others?

Hope for the best (hot air and much ado about nothing), prepare for worst (I won't even try to imagine how it could escalate).
Old 11th January 2021, 05:17 PM   #182
Manopolus
Metaphorical Anomaly

Originally Posted by shemp View Post
The answer to the first three questions is "Yes." The answer to the last question is "These suckers are going to make me President for Life!"

Trump should be tried for treason, convicted and hanged in public.
I vote guillotine. Admittedly, hanging is more American, but... there's something about the guillotine in this situation that just speaks to me. Maybe line up those idiots that still voted not to accept the election results behind him.

Last edited by Manopolus; 11th January 2021 at 05:20 PM.
Manopolus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 05:26 PM   #183
Pterodactyl
Graduate Poster

Sorry to join this thread late. Have had that habit lately, not looking at this board as much.

Also thought it was comical that the protestors stormed the capitol, then once in, seemed not to have any idea how to proceed. So after milling around for a while, they just left.

But, here's the thing. What first came off as kind of awkward, has since been taken as a show of force and has potentially emboldened other such protest activities elsewhere. Doesn't seem that effectively shutting down Parler or other such safeplaces has had the intended effect (at least yet). Seeing protests locally, in a small conservative town from conservatives who in the past wouldn't have dreamed of standing in front of the library holding a sign.

I fear this situation is worsening.
Pterodactyl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 05:43 PM   #184
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by whatsthedreamnow View Post

Originally Posted by Mader Levap View Post
Hope for the best (hot air and much ado about nothing), prepare for worst (I won't even try to imagine how it could escalate).
Some places, like SD, and its idiot governor Kristi Noem will welcome the seditionists with open arms, and host yet another super-spreader event, while other states, not so much. There will likely be blood in some places where the insurrectionists make grave miscalculations.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 06:12 PM   #185
Silly Green Monkey

Originally Posted by Pterodactyl View Post
Sorry to join this thread late. Have had that habit lately, not looking at this board as much.

Also thought it was comical that the protestors stormed the capitol, then once in, seemed not to have any idea how to proceed. So after milling around for a while, they just left.

But, here's the thing. What first came off as kind of awkward, has since been taken as a show of force and has potentially emboldened other such protest activities elsewhere. Doesn't seem that effectively shutting down Parler or other such safeplaces has had the intended effect (at least yet). Seeing protests locally, in a small conservative town from conservatives who in the past wouldn't have dreamed of standing in front of the library holding a sign.

I fear this situation is worsening.
Amazing, everything you just said is wrong.
Old 11th January 2021, 08:16 PM   #186
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Silly Green Monkey View Post
Amazing, everything you just said is wrong.
The last sentence isn't.
Old 11th January 2021, 08:39 PM   #187
sackett
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Rumors are that a series of "Armed Demonstrations" are being planned next week in all 50 State capitols in addition to whatever goes on in DC.
This just thrills me to no end. I live in Sacramento, and my wife works just two blocks from the state capitol. Luckily she is working from home because of the COvid.
The FBI has to warn every state, because nobody can be sure which capitols *might* be hit.

All 50? I doubt it. Some states are so red that even the daffiest Trumphaloon wouldn't attack the legislature. What would be the point, when Congreasemen Cletus 'n Gomer 'n Wub are already on your side?

Also, a native of Wyoming (me, for example) has difficulty picturing an outdoor event like that in Cheyenne, in mid-January.

But Sacramento is another matter, and I can understand your concern. Please stay quietly at home that day. You and yours will come through it fine.

What region of the earth is not filled with our calamities? -- Virgil
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 08:49 PM   #188
Minoosh
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Manopolus View Post
I vote guillotine. Admittedly, hanging is more American, but... there's something about the guillotine in this situation that just speaks to me. Maybe line up those idiots that still voted not to accept the election results behind him.
Wow, familiar name, one I haven't seem in some time. Along the lines of "whatever happened to .... ?" threads. Maybe you've been here all along but it seems to me you haven't.
Minoosh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 08:57 PM   #189
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

If the FBI and whoever wanted to finally flush out these Nazi wannabe troublemakers, let them gather and try to hold their rallies in each state. Because they will be all together in one place, out and proud. And they can all be rounded up and popped in the nearest high security facility for a couple of months until their cases for sedition and insurrection can be investigated and they can come to court for their 15 minutes of lunatic infamy.

Seriously, a pointless Trump rally is the perfect bait for these types. So take advantage - cull the herd.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 09:08 PM   #190
gregthehammer
Muse

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
If the FBI and whoever wanted to finally flush out these Nazi wannabe troublemakers, let them gather and try to hold their rallies in each state. Because they will be all together in one place, out and proud. And they can all be rounded up and popped in the nearest high security facility for a couple of months until their cases for sedition and insurrection can be investigated and they can come to court for their 15 minutes of lunatic infamy.

Seriously, a pointless Trump rally is the perfect bait for these types. So take advantage - cull the herd.
I like your idea, as I had the same thought on my drive home from work. Even better, all the Dems could telecommute from parts unknown for the next few weeks, due to Covid concerns of course, and let the right wing nuts eat their own.
gregthehammer is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 09:10 PM   #191
EHocking
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post

Perhaps they can use the kettling techniques they perfected against all the “lefty” protests of 2020?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kettli...protests,_2020
You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it. Art Buchwald
EHocking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 09:26 PM   #192
Manopolus
Metaphorical Anomaly

Originally Posted by Minoosh View Post
Wow, familiar name, one I haven't seem in some time. Along the lines of "whatever happened to .... ?" threads. Maybe you've been here all along but it seems to me you haven't.
Yeah, I've been away a while... still check in now and then, but have been interested in other things.
Manopolus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 09:26 PM   #193
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Having listened to a number of the media who were there on the spot, my previous scenario seems pretty much on the money, but with the vast majority of them having no clue how to achieve anything beyond the whole "Storm the Capitol Building" idea.

Now there were a few individuals in the crowd that did seem to have some form of plans on how to "convince" Congress to investigate the election fraud that they know happened, and thus invalidate the election results and re-install Trump (and that is pretty scary), but for 99% of them, they just ended up wandering about the Capitol Building totally lost until the helpful Capitol Police escorted them out.

Their whole Insurrection/Revolution fizzled out because they hadn't actually planned anything beyond get inside and see what happens. Unfortunately, we can't rely on them being as incompetent the next time they try this, and there will be a next time.

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 09:48 PM   #194
rdaneel
Illuminator

Reminds me of the joke about dogs chasing cars and not knowing what to do with it if they caught it.
rdaneel is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 09:50 PM   #195
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Silly Green Monkey View Post
Doesn't seem to be lenient. I read here that if you're still E4 you don't get to reinlist after twelve years, so she was higher in rank and busted down. Same post said that someone busted down in rank that far immediately is out of the service. She done messed up so badly the AirForce didn't want her anymore.
Someone posted a link to WaPo(?) somewhere. Yeah, she was busted down.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2021, 10:01 PM   #196
Kaylee
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Did he and they really think they could overturn the election results? That threatening Congress would keep him in power? That Pence would declare him the winner? I don't get it.
Oh, I'm certain they had many different ideas -- all of them wrong. But what, especially, did Trump think was going to happen?
I've been thinking about this off and on the past few days. Maybe Trump was thinking of this as a "Hail Mary." If he could have stayed in office for the next 4 years it would have solved a lot of legal and financial problems for him including giving him an opportunity to raise funds from which he could have used most of it to make payments on his debts.

If things has just gone slightly worse on Jan 6th, it's not implausible that the mob could have assasinated Pence, Pelosi, and Grassley (1st - 3rd in order of sucession), and in the resulting chaos Trump attempt to declare martial law and use that as a reason to stay in office. There are no logical or legal reasons for those chain of events to prevent Biden from taking office on the 20th - but I don't think that Trump would regard that as much of an impediment.

It didn't happen, luckily. But we still got plenty of chaos so I imagine it made Trump happy if only for a few hours.

Don't remember how I stumbled across this article, but it's very interesting read.

Politico: Yes, It Was a Coup. Here’s Why.

Last edited by Kaylee; 11th January 2021 at 10:03 PM.
Kaylee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 01:57 AM   #197
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by sackett View Post
All 50? I doubt it. Some states are so red that even the daffiest Trumphaloon wouldn't attack the legislature. What would be the point, when Congreasemen Cletus 'n Gomer 'n Wub are already on your side?
The point would be that these states have not yet risen up in open rebellion against the federal government and must therefore be part of the satanic baby-eating lizard conspiracy even though they pretend to support the saviour Trump. Or that some idiots with weapons just want to shoot someone and are too lazy to go out of state to do it. Or they're so damned stupid that they don't even realise that their state being red means it supports Trump. I think you're overestimating the intelligence of the daffiest Trumphaloons; their actions don't seem to be motivated by any kind of rationality whatsoever.

Dave

- Myriad
Dave Rogers is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 03:44 AM   #198
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Originally Posted by rdaneel View Post
Reminds me of the joke about dogs chasing cars and not knowing what to do with it if they caught it.
In this case they're chasing a bus and when they catch it the Dear Leader throws them under it.

Actually, I wonder if that might take a bit of the wind out of their sails. The loyal crazies might not have the same enthusiasm for showing they have Trump's back now that he's shown he absolutely doesn't have theirs.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2021, 03:51 AM   #199
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
Originally Posted by shemp View Post
The answer to the first three questions is "Yes." The answer to the last question is "These suckers are going to make me President for Life!"

Trump should be tried for treason, convicted and hanged in public.
Whatever happened to burning at the stake? I'd like to see if that hairpiece burns.
Old 12th January 2021, 05:18 AM   #200
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Originally Posted by PhantomWolf View Post
Having listened to a number of the media who were there on the spot, my previous scenario seems pretty much on the money, but with the vast majority of them having no clue how to achieve anything beyond the whole "Storm the Capitol Building" idea.

Now there were a few individuals in the crowd that did seem to have some form of plans on how to "convince" Congress to investigate the election fraud that they know happened, and thus invalidate the election results and re-install Trump (and that is pretty scary), but for 99% of them, they just ended up wandering about the Capitol Building totally lost until the helpful Capitol Police escorted them out.

Their whole Insurrection/Revolution fizzled out because they hadn't actually planned anything beyond get inside and see what happens. Unfortunately, we can't rely on them being as incompetent the next time they try this, and there will be a next time.
Because that is where the movies roll credits.
ponderingturtle is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics