ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot

Old 4th April 2010, 07:15 PM   #321
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

Originally Posted by fromdownunder View Post
Don't get your hopes up folks!

Once upon a time there was a Rock band in Australia called Azaria and the Dingos.

Norm

Were they as good as Goanna?

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Life is mostly Froth and Bubble - Adam Lindsay Gordon
Akhenaten is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2010, 04:54 PM   #322
fromdownunder
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Akhenaten View Post
Were they as good as Goanna?

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
I never heard any of their music. The name got them more publicity than their music.

Norm

Last edited by fromdownunder; 5th April 2010 at 04:56 PM.
fromdownunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2010, 05:07 PM   #323
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

I seem to recall that the Chamberlains had similar problems.

Apparently their missionary work fell right off after their little camping trip.

I suppose this might be a good time to make up a story investigate the theory that a Yowie did it.

Akhenaten is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2010, 10:54 PM   #324
Night Walker
Thinker

Speaking of investigating yowie theories - is anyone interested (or who may know of anyone interested) in investigating some reports from the Orange-Bathurst area of NSW?

I'm making some preliminary inquiries but the area is simply too far away for me to get to.
Night Walker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2010, 01:06 AM   #325
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

Geeze, your timing's unlucky. Mum was up at Oberon a couple of weeks ago and she could have looked into it.

Unless she was actually what was being reported.

This latest sighting doesn't mention a Yowie with a blue rinse, does it?

Old 10th April 2010, 01:03 AM   #326
Night Walker
Thinker

(Alleged) Yowie Encounter Blue Mts NSW Australia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnClHV-nqzE

Follow Up from 9th of April 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP7Fw...eature=channel
Night Walker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th April 2010, 01:21 AM   #327
Hallo Alfie
Banned

There's nothing more dangerous than hunting for yowies alone.

There's nothing more convenient than having a camera and filming lots of evidence of, well.... nothing.
There's nothing more convenient than going yowie hunting at night with low batteries in your torch. Or 'knowing' these animal are dangerous (lol) and not having appropriate defences - you know, like a gun or something? Instead, find some and run away like a little girl. Seriously, what a brave fellow - my kids aren't scared of the dark any more.

This guy is trying for his five minutes of fame, sadly his acting lets him down (although he is fair for an amateur)

Why didn't he show us:
- the rock that was thrown
- the bark torn from the trees when they were hunting grubs?

I would also wonder why (brave yowie hunter he is) that if he actually had two around him he wouldn't go after them, chase them down and become really rich and famous.

One also wonders why he wasn't back there the next day to get more evidence - footprints, scat, hair samples, anything.

This bloke is a fraud and a this "evidence" of his is a piss poor hoax.

Last edited by Hallo Alfie; 10th April 2010 at 01:30 AM.
Hallo Alfie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th April 2010, 01:39 AM   #328
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

What a wanker.

ETA: The guy on YouTube, I mean, not Alfie!!!

Good analysis, Cobber.

Last edited by Akhenaten; 10th April 2010 at 01:41 AM.
Old 10th April 2010, 02:04 AM   #329
Hallo Alfie
Banned

Hallo Alfie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th April 2010, 03:49 PM   #330
fromdownunder
Philosopher

Originally Posted by A.A.Alfie View Post
There's nothing more dangerous than hunting for yowies alone.

There's nothing more convenient than having a camera and filming lots of evidence of, well.... nothing.
There's nothing more convenient than going yowie hunting at night with low batteries in your torch. Or 'knowing' these animal are dangerous (lol) and not having appropriate defences - you know, like a gun or something? Instead, find some and run away like a little girl. Seriously, what a brave fellow - my kids aren't scared of the dark any more.

This guy is trying for his five minutes of fame, sadly his acting lets him down (although he is fair for an amateur)

Why didn't he show us:
- the rock that was thrown
- the bark torn from the trees when they were hunting grubs?

I would also wonder why (brave yowie hunter he is) that if he actually had two around him he wouldn't go after them, chase them down and become really rich and famous.

One also wonders why he wasn't back there the next day to get more evidence - footprints, scat, hair samples, anything.

This bloke is a fraud and a this "evidence" of his is a piss poor hoax.
*sigh* Nothing left for me except the bones.

Norm
fromdownunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th April 2010, 04:35 PM   #331
Hallo Alfie
Banned

Yowie Soup?
Old 10th April 2010, 06:05 PM   #332
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

Yowie Soup?

Heh heh.

Slightly off-topic, but the first thing I thought of when I read that was the TV show, Iron Chef.

I mean no offence to our Japanese friends, but there doesn't seem to be anything anything those folks don't call 'food'. If anyone seriously wanted to find a Yowie (or bigfoot or whatever) their best bet would be to employ a mob of Japanese chefs to look for them.

They'd be on the menu faster than you could say 'Tangambalanga Teppanyaki'.

Old 10th April 2010, 08:47 PM   #333
JcR
Banned

I think I will let go of some old stuff That I hoard away in my garage
They don't make them like this anymore, so it will be going cheap.

No! Never did ...Almost! Just left when I got there, but still a fine old vintage Bigfoot rig.

ETA: It will work for Yowies to

Last edited by JcR; 10th April 2010 at 08:57 PM.
JcR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th April 2010, 08:48 PM   #334
Night Walker
Thinker

I concur with A.A.Alfie's analysis and would like to add some more points:

* The location is only given as a vague reference to a very large expanse of area - i.e. "The Blue Mountains". Significantly, the Blue Mountains is listed as the hottest of yowie hotspots in Healy & Cropper's "The Yowie: In Search of Australia's Bigfoot" - a book which relies heavily on the "research" of several other prominent hoaxer/researchers.

* He arrived at the location at 5pm in order to do some "research" - i.e. to look for footprints and torn bark. Sunset on the 9th of April was at 5.41pm. Why travel 3 and a half hours for 40 minutes "research" in dim, fading light? His only source of light was a spotlight with an unknown battery charge which indicates he was not intending to stay for a great length of time either.

* It is easy to confuse the sounds of bipedal and quadrupedal footfalls in the bush after dark when all that can be heard is *step...*step...*step...*step. These footfalls, however, are highly audible and sound deliberately exaggerated in order to emphasize their bipedalism.

* Despite being within 100, no 50ft, he makes no effort to aim the spotlight on the source of the footfalls. The light is simply waved around before being turned off.

* How can one see a rock being thrown in the pitch darkness? Only the clattering of the rock would be heard and he couldn’t possibly know a rock was thrown unless he knew before-hand that a rock would be thrown.

* A second unidentified person (accomplice?) can be seen in the last few moments of the video - so much for him being out there alone.

* Instead of returning to the same location to gather evidence he only planned to continue his “research” closer to home.

Welcome to the whacky world of “yowie research”...
Old 10th April 2010, 09:20 PM   #335
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

Originally Posted by JcR View Post
I think I will let go of some old stuff That I hoard away in my garage
They don't make them like this anymore, so it will be going cheap.

No! Never did ...Almost! Just left when I got there, but still a fine old vintage Bigfoot rig.

ETA: It will work for Yowies to

Which one of those blokes is creekfreak?

Old 10th April 2010, 09:29 PM   #336
Hallo Alfie
Banned

You'd reckon with all those beans (presumably they are of the 'baked' variety) as bait there must have been some evidence of yowie stool somewhere.
Old 10th April 2010, 10:40 PM   #337
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

Since my own response above was a little 'brief', I'll add a bit to your analysis.

My comments in blue.

Originally Posted by Night Walker View Post
I concur with A.A.Alfie's analysis and would like to add some more points:

* The location is only given as a vague reference to a very large expanse of area - i.e. "The Blue Mountains". Significantly, the Blue Mountains is listed as the hottest of yowie hotspots in Healy & Cropper's "The Yowie: In Search of Australia's Bigfoot" - a book which relies heavily on the "research" of several other prominent hoaxer/researchers.

I didn't know that the Blue Mountains was a Yowie hotspot, but I can see that the inaccessible nature of many parts of the area, despite its proximity to increasing urbanisation would help it gain this reputation.

I can see the Gold Coast hinterland achieving a similar place in Yowie lore for exactly the same reason.

* He arrived at the location at 5pm in order to do some "research" - i.e. to look for footprints and torn bark. Sunset on the 9th of April was at 5.41pm. Why travel 3 and a half hours for 40 minutes "research" in dim, fading light? His only source of light was a spotlight with an unknown battery charge which indicates he was not intending to stay for a great length of time either.

This was one of the first things that made me say 'Wanker!' out loud to myself as I watched the video.

He didn't seem to me to be prepared for anything more adventurous than putting the wheelie bins out.

I might add here that I spent a huge slice of my teenage years tramping around the Blue Mountains (I even know where the Wollemis are) and one of the last things I'd do would be to go wandering around in the dark in an unfamiliar area.

The Yowies won't get you, but gravity will. There are cliffs everywhere.

* It is easy to confuse the sounds of bipedal and quadrupedal footfalls in the bush after dark when all that can be heard is *step...*step...*step...*step. These footfalls, however, are highly audible and sound deliberately exaggerated in order to emphasize their bipedalism.

In agreeing with this, I'll also point out that the bush is full of bipedals anyway.

Wallabies, in particular amongst the macropods, are quite comfortable taking left-right-left-right steps as well as the more familiar 'hopping', and for that matter, even hopping will produce a sound not unlike the footfalls of, say, a human being.

* Despite being within 100, no 50ft, he makes no effort to aim the spotlight on the source of the footfalls. The light is simply waved around before being turned off.

That was particularly noticeable. I reckon if there was a Yowie right in front of him we wouldn't have seen it with the way he was using that spottie.

His comment about being unsure of how much charge was left in the thing was totally bogus-sounding as well.

* How can one see a rock being thrown in the pitch darkness? Only the clattering of the rock would be heard and he couldn’t possibly know a rock was thrown unless he knew before-hand that a rock would be thrown.

I was starting to wonder at that stage if there was actually someone out there trying to scare the bejeesus out of the stupid city boy. I still haven't discounted the possibility.

* A second unidentified person (accomplice?) can be seen in the last few moments of the video - so much for him being out there alone.

I figured there was someone with him who waited in the car while he was traipsing around in the bushes with the roos and wombats.

Maybe more of a "WTF am I doing here?" friend than an actual accomplice.

* Instead of returning to the same location to gather evidence he only planned to continue his “research” closer to home.

All part of the completely overdone 'ooh scary!' thing he had going. He may have thought he was building his credibility with it but I have some bad news for him.

Welcome to the whacky world of “yowie research”...

I come to you from a place beyond Arcturus where the investigations are just as trippy. All good fun 'til someone loses an arm.

Even then, most likely.

Cheers, Cobber.

Old 11th April 2010, 12:28 AM   #338
JcR
Banned

We wear big rubber boots up here in Canuckland. So great heaps and piles of ...stuff are no worries.

Last edited by JcR; 11th April 2010 at 01:28 AM.
JcR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th April 2010, 02:39 AM   #339
rorylee
Banned

i see one everyday.. his 6'6 with size 16 sizes.. freaks me out every-time i look in the mirror!
rorylee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th April 2010, 02:55 AM   #340
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

Originally Posted by rorylee View Post
i see one everyday.. his 6'6 with size 16 sizes.. freaks me out every-time i look in the mirror!

Gwylia'r hen Siaberwoc, fy mab!

Old 13th June 2010, 10:20 PM   #341
Night Walker
Thinker

I am afraid that my age and current level of health (and location) precludes me from helping first hand, other than following up on newspaper reports and on-line reports through well, subsequent newspaper, on-line, library research (comparitive research) and doing a bit of google searching for any further information on the parties involved.
Hey "fromdownunder",

Are you up for some archival searches and other miscellaneous armchair research? I am quite time-poor at the moment and I would appreciate any form of assistance at the moment.

Ed (NW)
Old 4th August 2010, 04:35 PM   #342
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Identification guide to Australia's various bipedal primates...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chicksdigyowie.jpg (90.4 KB, 29 views)
Old 4th October 2010, 02:13 AM   #343
Night Walker
Thinker

Latest Yowie stuff:

The truth is out there

MATTHEW Jones was totally unprepared for what he saw as he stood in his garage in suburban Canberra in October last year.

Packing boxes for a house move, he was confronted by a stocky, hairy monster standing in the corner of the garage staring at him.

The creature, according to James, was a juvenile covered in hair, with long arms that almost touched the ground.

"It was inquisitive about what I was doing," he said. "It was definitely trying to communicate with me."

At the time, James had no idea what the creature could be. A friend later told him it could be a yowie - the creature described in the newly-published Something Is Out There as "the big daddy of all Australian mystery monsters".

It is, according to the book about the paranormal, the Aussie cousin of North America's Bigfoot, the Himalayan Yeti and the Abominable Snowman.

The Aussie monster is as elusive as he is controversial, often seen but never photographed, according to the book's authors Julie Miller and Grant Osborn. They claim the yowie is an important part of folklore, making numerous appearances in the Dreamtime legends.

The yowie is most often described as a solitary, nocturnal creature with a frightful growl.
If you are chased, the best thing to do is jump into a waterhole, because they cannot wet their feet.

The book claims that there have been almost 10,000 reported yowie sightings during the past 200 years.

Something Is Out There also lists other Aussie monsters, including a mega shark, giant lizards, panthers on the prowl and phantom kangaroos.

The authors have divided their book into three parts: UFOlogy, cryptozoology (the search for bizarre creatures) and the general supernatural.

As they admit, the paranormal is "generally viewed through the prism of pseudoscience". It lurks in the murky corners on the borderline of accepted knowledge.

http://www.news.com.au/the-truth-is-...-1225929427680

Further information from the book below. Note the newspaper article misquoted the name of the alleged Yowie witness - it should read "Mathew James".

As a 'sensitive' and medium, James believes the hairy figure he saw was a transcendental being, a messenger or harbinger from another realm. "It spoke my name, psychologically," James explains. "There was an understanding between the two of us."

James' case is unusual in that it happened in a confined space, well away from a wilderness area. The incident occurred in Bonython, about 15 kilometres from the Brindabella Ranges ... and while it is feasible the creature may have just ambled off course, its presence in suburbia only makes sense if yowies possess supernatural powers.

Miller & Osbourn (2010) "Something is Out There" pp 238

It is at this point that the Naked Yowie Project - http://home.yowieocalypse.com/ - officially ceases its investigation into this particular case.
Old 4th October 2010, 02:43 AM   #344
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

I used to go swimming at Pine Island, not far from Bonython and it really does look a lot like Yowie country around there. If only there was such a thing as Yowies

Anyhow . . . Straight off the bat I see a pretty glaring problem here.

On the one hand, they're claiming that Yowies can't get their feet wet, and on the other they're claiming that this critter wandered out of the Brindabellas and into Bonython.

So how did it get across the bloody Murrumbidgee River?

Apart from that little detail, there's . . . this:

Quote:
As a 'sensitive' and medium, James believes the hairy figure he saw was a transcendental being, a messenger or harbinger from another realm. "It spoke my name, psychologically," James explains. "There was an understanding between the two of us."

What a wanker.

Old 4th October 2010, 02:49 AM   #345
Hallo Alfie
Banned

I think you're being a bit unfair Uncle Dave. If the yowie is a transcendental being, it would be quite simple for it to cross the Bidgee without getting its' feet wet.

Last edited by Hallo Alfie; 4th October 2010 at 02:50 AM.
Old 4th October 2010, 02:49 AM   #346
fromdownunder
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Night Walker View Post
Latest Yowie stuff:

The truth is out there

MATTHEW Jones was totally unprepared for what he saw as he stood in his garage in suburban Canberra in October last year.
Matthew Jones in Suburban Canberra in October last year? uuummmm, source material other than in a book would be nice

Quote:
Packing boxes for a house move, he was confronted by a stocky, hairy monster standing in the corner of the garage staring at him.
Suburban Canberra in broad daylight is a pretty big place. Suggesting that a hairy monster would simply wander through the streets of Canberra (probably on a weekend - that's when most people pack to move) without being seen, is a pretty remote possibility

Quote:
The creature, according to James, was a juvenile covered in hair, with long arms that almost touched the ground.
Because he can recognise Yowies, and can tell a juvenile from an adult?

Quote:
"It was inquisitive about what I was doing," he said. "It was definitely trying to communicate with me."
What?

Quote:
At the time, James had no idea what the creature could be. A friend later told him it could be a yowie - the creature described in the newly-published Something Is Out There as "the big daddy of all Australian mystery monsters".
Yes a book called "Something is Out There" really strikes me as a great source. I suspect that the story was based on a News Release on a slow News Day. Who is the author? Who is the publisher? Was it self-published? But what we have here is a completely unsourced anecdote based on somebody called Jones (yeah, that will be easy to source), which has appeared absolutely nowhere else over one year past the event, , and so little detail "Canberra is rather large) that sources cannot be chased up.

I'm calling crap on the entire story.

Most of the rest of this article seems to be a press release about the book, but I am drawn to this paragraph, which to me says it all

Quote:
Something Is Out There also lists other Aussie monsters, including a mega shark, giant lizards, panthers on the prowl and phantom kangaroos.

Phantom Kangaroos? That's a newie as far as I know.

Norm

Last edited by fromdownunder; 4th October 2010 at 02:51 AM.
Old 4th October 2010, 02:52 AM   #347
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

I think you're being a bit unfair Uncle Dave. If the yowie is a transcendental being, it would be quite simple for it to cross the Bidgee without getting its' feet wet.

Silly me. Why didn't I think of that?

Old 4th October 2010, 02:54 AM   #348
Hallo Alfie
Banned

Phantom Kangaroos? That's a newie as far as I know.
The roo who walks?
I wonder if it has a skull ring?

Last edited by Hallo Alfie; 4th October 2010 at 02:55 AM.
Old 4th October 2010, 03:08 AM   #349
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

Old 4th October 2010, 04:02 AM   #350
Hallo Alfie
Banned

And.......

Skull ring, please.

LOL,

Thanks mate, made me night that did.
Old 4th October 2010, 10:04 PM   #351
MrBooglemaumau
Critical Thinker

Talking

I wonder who would win a fight between a Yowie and a Bunyip.
Aw..come on now..you know the Bunyip would win hands down anytime...haven't you seen "Bunyip meets Godzilla"..or" Son of Bunyip versus the Monster of Dora Dora "...
MrBooglemaumau is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2010, 10:09 PM   #352
lionking
In the Peanut Gallery

I didn't realize how much I've been missing this thread. Just when I start thinking "good thing Aussies don't believe in BF like those seppos" reality strikes back.
lionking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2010, 10:18 PM   #353
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

One of our 9X6 sasquatches would snack on a yowie...

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2010, 10:25 PM   #354
Hallo Alfie
Banned

Originally Posted by MrBooglemaumau View Post
Aw..come on now..you know the Bunyip would win hands down anytime...haven't you seen "Bunyip meets Godzilla"..or" Son of Bunyip versus the Monster of Dora Dora "...
I remember visiting the Dora Dora pub as a kid. I might have first visited there about 6 yo in the late 60s and went there many more times over the years with dad until my mid teens.
I seem to remember having to go over the river on a ferry somewhere to get there.
I only ever had a lemonade. That said, I probably blew the froth off one of dads when he wasn't looking - I did that a lot; which explains a lot too. Hmmmm

Aaaanyhow, I understand the pub is no longer there, due to the yowies chasing off/scaring the patrons.

Sad but true.

Last edited by Hallo Alfie; 4th October 2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old 4th October 2010, 10:26 PM   #355
Hallo Alfie
Banned

Originally Posted by LTC8K6 View Post
Prove it, furface!
Old 4th October 2010, 10:36 PM   #356
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

Maybe, however, Yowies are just pussycats compared to the real monsters . . .

I wonder who would win a fight between a Yowie and a Bunyip.

I AGREE

Old 4th October 2010, 10:38 PM   #357
fromdownunder
Philosopher

But Bunyips are real you know. They have been photographed by intrepid Australia Post Photographers. The same cannot be said of the Yowie. Given AP's penchant for producing stamps about pretty much everything, this is a very telling omission.

Norm

Last edited by fromdownunder; 4th October 2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old 4th October 2010, 10:46 PM   #358
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Prove it, furface!

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2010, 10:54 PM   #359
Akhenaten
Heretic Pharaoh

I remember visiting the Dora Dora pub as a kid. I might have first visited there about 6 yo in the late 60s and went there many more times over the years with dad until my mid teens.
I seem to remember having to go over the river on a ferry somewhere to get there.
I only ever had a lemonade. That said, I probably blew the froth off one of dads when he wasn't looking - I did that a lot; which explains a lot too. Hmmmm

Aaaanyhow, I understand the pub is no longer there, due to the yowies chasing off/scaring the patrons.

Sad but true.

Pub's still there. As you point out, the Yowies just chased off the drinkers.

Former Dora Dora Hotel
The Dora Dora Hotel was built more than 125 years ago, so it must be at least 150 years old now. The pub, on the road between Talmalmo and Woomargama, was delicenced in 1998.

The Dora Dora Hotel at Talmalmo, on the headwaters of the Murray River in NSW. Built more than 125 years ago, it has a magnificent view of a beautiful valley spoilt only by an ugly telephone exchange. When asked why the exchange was place directly in front of the pub, a local grazier drawled, 'If you were waiting for it as long as we were, you wouldn't care where they put it.'

Address:
Main Road
Talmalmo
New South Wales 2640

Map

Read more . . .

Last edited by Akhenaten; 4th October 2010 at 11:15 PM. Reason: typo
Old 4th October 2010, 11:42 PM   #360
Hallo Alfie
Banned

Epic fail.

You are comparing a snatchwitch with a scrawny American.
Try a Yowie instead. Or at least put in a drop bear or average size Aussie bloke (6ft 4" and full of muscles).

Last edited by Hallo Alfie; 4th October 2010 at 11:44 PM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal