ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 18th August 2011, 01:02 AM   #1
bulldog
Banned

www.illuminatiorder.info

Here is another werid website that I have stumbled upon, I think it was set up in 2002.

www.illuminatiorder.info

It has passages that are backwards, poems that have connections with the occult, pages that have information on every country (population, GDP) and on the top of the pyramid it links to the NASA satallite website.

WTF?
bulldog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2011, 01:11 AM   #2
fullflavormenthol
Master Poster

Well it is weird, I will give you that much. I can't figure it out, and what I got on the first try was like looking at Castlevania.
Old 18th August 2011, 01:35 AM   #3
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

- It certainly takes all kinds .....

Hans
Old 18th August 2011, 11:01 AM   #4
jargon buster
Banned

I would advise against using that site, it's trying to access your computer, my work system flagged it up.
jargon buster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2011, 05:22 PM   #5
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

Ugh! My eyes! It's Geocities all over again.
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2011, 07:14 PM   #6
BaaBaa
Semi-literate hench-person

Yawn
Old 19th August 2011, 01:36 AM   #7
fullflavormenthol
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Cl1mh4224rd View Post
Ugh! My eyes! It's Geocities all over again.
What don't you long for the glory days when everyone had a badly designed website filled with horrible animated gifs.
Old 20th August 2011, 08:20 AM   #8
Agatha
Winking at the Moon

Wow, that's a comprehensive library of disordered thinking.
Old 20th August 2011, 07:49 PM   #9
AnnoyingPony
Critical Thinker

Was that site even made by a human?

Here be my blog!
AnnoyingPony is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th August 2011, 08:24 PM   #10
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

Originally Posted by AnnoyingPony View Post
Was that site even made by a human?

Reptilian.
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th August 2011, 10:33 PM   #11
Sam.I.Am
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cl1mh4224rd View Post
Reptilian.
Yeah, but it was a low level Reptilian with an old copy of Front Page. The Reptilian Overlords all use Dreamweaver nowadays.

About my avatar.
Sam.I.Am is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2011, 05:21 PM   #12
IdiotWhacker
Thinker

spelling illiuminati backwards and .org redirects the site to the U.S. NSA website of course the person who owned the website placed a joke and redirect it to an actual website. He also made the site you posted as well.

Registrant:
John Fenley
1985N 360E
Provo, Utah 84604-1803
United States

Last edited by IdiotWhacker; 22nd August 2011 at 05:36 PM.
IdiotWhacker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories