IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags child abuse incidents , child abuse issues , YouTube incidents

Old 19th April 2017, 06:50 AM   #1
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Popular YouTube channel facing backlash over what appears to be child abuse

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...d-abuse-claims

Quote:
The parents behind YouTube channel Daddyofive have been accused of exploiting their children (three theirs, two from the father's previous relationship) for the sake of their pranks.

[...]

Videos on the Daddyofive channel, which has 759,000 subscribers, range from everyday vlogs to pranks of epic proportion - and the children are usually the ones being pranked.
The three main issues appear to be whether the "pranks" are actually funny and fair or whether they're emotional abuse, whether the children and the parents hitting the children is playful or whether that is physical abuse, and why the majority of the "pranks" seem to be played on just the one child, Cody.

The quoted article mostly talks about a a video by Philip DeFranco, a survivor of abuse himself. I'd say that the video is worth watching, as it's quite an in-depth analysis and contains several clips from the videos in question, helping you to make up your own mind. The relevant portion is about 10 minutes (there's a little nsfw language):

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

There's also a follow-up video, which is worth watching. The relevant portion is about 7 minutes. My linking to the correct time has failed, so it starts at 5:50 in:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

For those who don't want to watch, the main focus is a video in which the whole family are preparing to leave for Disneyland - all except Cody, who didn't "earn" the right. It appears that he's been misbehaving and as such forfeited his right to go. The thing which is perhaps significant is that the form of this misbehaving has been him smearing his faeces everywhere, which is certainly not conclusive evidence of anything, but is one thing which is often done by victims of abuse or people who are traumatised.

Another video with some more clips, which starts off with the dad forcing one of the boys to slap the girl in the face. There's also a summary of an interview with Cody's mother (a little nsfw language, again):

I AGREE

The interview with the mother in full:

I AGREE

The key points to sum up are that she claims that the father's new wife forged papers saying that the mum gave up her rights to the kids (after 7 years of the father being completely absent from their lives), and that these forged papers stood up in court. When she became aware of the videos she tried to have action taken, but apparently in the state where they live this kind of thing is just counted as corporal punishment.

Now, obviously, it's impossible to know what life in that house is like when the camera isn't rolling, but I personally don't think the videos are indicative of a healthy environment for the kids. If the various authorities won't or can't do anything about this, there is at least a petition to attempt to get YouTube to stop allowing the family to earn from ad revenue on the videos.

Last edited by Squeegee Beckenheim; 19th April 2017 at 07:25 AM.
Squeegee Beckenheim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2017, 07:02 AM   #2
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

The dad's tagline: "It's just a prank, brah."
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2017, 07:45 AM   #3
Greedo
Too weird to live, too rare to die

Boy, those parents behave like emotionally stunted teenagers themselves, so whadaya expect?
Old 19th April 2017, 08:09 AM   #4
baron

I don't know what you call it but both those 'parents' need to be sterilised along with, I suspect, most of their subscribers.
baron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2017, 08:16 AM   #5
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Poor kids.
If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago
Darat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2017, 04:04 PM   #6
Mumbles
Philosopher

I've never understood the appeal of these videos of little kids being punished or pranked. They sometimes help to expose abuse, but even some kid just being sent to their room bother me. It's a little kid, why do I *want* to see them crying?
Mumbles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2017, 04:16 PM   #7
sadhatter
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
I've never understood the appeal of these videos of little kids being punished or pranked. They sometimes help to expose abuse, but even some kid just being sent to their room bother me. It's a little kid, why do I *want* to see them crying?
Parents and people who were oldest siblings seem to love them. No idea why.
sadhatter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2017, 05:49 PM   #8
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

A new DiFranco video with some updates including the apparently now deleted video of one of the boys being coerced into slapping the girl:

I AGREE

Mostly what's been in this thread from other videos, but also an analysis of an apology video the father posted, in which he claims that it's all fake and blames DiFranco for everything. It is also the only place I've seen showing the actual police report from when the biological mother of two of the children reported the videos to the police.

Also, apparently, the DaddyOFive channel have now set all their videos to private, although there is a mirror.

Possibly the most important thing to bear in mind: https://twitter.com/MikeMartin1982/s...23342330449923

Quote:
Daddyofive‏ @MikeMartin1982

Where are all the montages of all of the happy family moments
https://twitter.com/PhillyD/status/854728168900411392

Quote:
Philip DeFranco‏Verified account @PhillyD

Happy times do not excuse or negate abusive or violent times. That is like excusing a wife beater because he's so sweet 90% of the time.

Last edited by Squeegee Beckenheim; 19th April 2017 at 05:52 PM.
Squeegee Beckenheim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2017, 05:53 PM   #9
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

The parents look like jerks. Why it's such a popular channel is also disturbing. Who wants to watch someone making kids cry and laughing about it?
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2017, 06:04 PM   #10
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

I watched the response video from Mr. Defranco. The original Youtube channel referenced seems to have taken down all its videos except for an apology video.

- I do feel the videos, at least the parts as shown in Mr. Defranco's, are often exploitative, mean spirited, and not emotionally healthy for the children (and perhaps the adults to be fair) involved.

- At the very least I would recommended some pretty heavy counseling for the family.

- Yes the "But it's a prank!" excuse is... just no. I hate that.

- And off of that yes the whole "Pranking" your children for laughs stuff is just... the most charitable way I can put it is that it is in very poor taste.

- Wow "We deeply apologize for your feelings of concern" might be the most douche-baggy way to phrase that already douche-baggy "I'm sorry if anyone was offended" style non-apology ever.

- "As many of our friends and family would tell you, we are a loving, close-knit family." And they very well might be. I don't get a sense of hateful, angry abuse from the videos, just a sense of letting your want for attention guide you towards being more mean spirited then you should be. I wouldn't surprise me in the least if they started off more gentle good natured pranking and as time went on had to get more and more "extreme."

- The fact that one child is "singled out" for the most of the "pranks" might not be nefarious (in and off itself, everything else being discussed not withstanding) but it just might mean he's the kid most willing to go along or has the "funniest" reactions for their videos.

- Personally I can't get a good feel for how "in on it" the kids are but that might just be me. I mean if you're parents were pranking you on a routine bases enough wouldn't you pick up on it after a while? (ETA: Clarification and a caveat. I'm real bad at judging how serious children are a lot of the times. Children tend to be really overly melodramatic when they are being serious so in general children who are honestly upset look like bad actors to me.)

- I don't disagree with Mr. Defranco's overall point but being a "abuse survivor" doesn't make him an expert on identifying it.

- At times we're veering a little too deep into "Slice of Life Armchair Psychoanalyzing Complete with Vagusations." for my taste. There is a lot of questionable stuff in the videos but the internet (a made the mistake of looking at the comment thread on Mr. Defranco's video) is a little too full of "Oh you see the child scratched his nose with his left index finger which is a clear warning sign that he was sodomized with a empty Mr. Clean bottle on Easter" for my taste. Trying to diagnose and/or prosecute people via the random stuff they chose to put online is one internet pasttime I think we need to reign in a little.

Last edited by JoeMorgue; 19th April 2017 at 06:31 PM.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2017, 06:44 PM   #11
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
The parents look like jerks. Why it's such a popular channel is also disturbing. Who wants to watch someone making kids cry and laughing about it?
Jimmy Kimmel and his viewers, at least. They think it's the most hilarious thing on earth.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2017, 06:02 AM   #12
NWO Sentryman
Proud NWO Gatekeeper

Note: "just a prank" does not impress the judge in any circumstances. Sooner or later, we're going to get someone deciding to get drunk and video themselves screaming at their children "in the name of discipline"
Old 20th April 2017, 06:48 AM   #13
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by baron View Post
I don't know what you call it but both those 'parents' need to be sterilised along with, I suspect, most of their subscribers.
And with a rusty blade and pliers involved. Is there any indication of location so local law enforcement can become involved?
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2017, 06:52 AM   #14
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by sadhatter View Post
I am an oldest sibling and I loathe that kind of behavior and those who give it laughs. I generally wish long and terrible adjustments for the perpetrators.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2017, 06:55 AM   #15
fuelair
Banned

With luck, when Cody gets old enough he will be able to kill his tormentors and his lawyer will show the videos in court and he will be released with the thanks of the court for his good deed!
Old 20th April 2017, 06:55 AM   #16
3point14
Pi

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
With luck, when Cody gets old enough he will be able to kill his tormentors and his lawyer will show the videos in court and he will be released with the thanks of the court for his good deed!

Or, you know, reality and the rule of law.

Anyone that wraps themselves in the Union Flag and also lives in tax exile is a [redacted]
3point14 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2017, 07:05 AM   #17
TraneWreck
Philosopher

Uh...holy ****. I was an appointed attorney in cases where the state removed children from abusive homes.

Playing this video in court would have sent every judge I'm aware of through the roof. I can promise you a minimal ruling would bar them from ever making a video like that again, and family counseling.

That is abusive. Video the children saying they're ok...not reliable.

Edit to add - that poor kid, Cody. He is being abused. Whether that justifies removal depends on the local jurisdiction, but that kid is in trouble.

Last edited by TraneWreck; 20th April 2017 at 07:09 AM.
TraneWreck is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2017, 07:05 AM   #18
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

I am an oldest sibling and I loathe that kind of behavior and those who give it laughs. I generally wish long and terrible adjustments for the perpetrators.
I am the youngest of 6, and it doesn't interest me, either.

But then again, I am one who doesn't think "crotch shots" on Funniest Home Videos are all that funny, either. Nor are big wipeouts where people could be severely injured (although I do like it more when people are doing stupid things and they end up going about how you would expect).
Gunter Haas, the 'leading British expert,' was a graphologist who advised couples, based on their handwriting characteristics, if they were compatible for marriage. I would submit that couples idiotic enough to do this are probably quite suitable for each other. It's nice when stupid people find love. - Ludovic Kennedy
pgwenthold is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2017, 01:02 PM   #19
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
Jimmy Kimmel and his viewers, at least. They think it's the most hilarious thing on earth.
one, though not the only, reason I do not watch Kimmel. Making little kids cry or worse to get yourself on television makes me unhappy.
Old 20th April 2017, 01:07 PM   #20
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by pgwenthold View Post
I am the youngest of 6, and it doesn't interest me, either.

But then again, I am one who doesn't think "crotch shots" on Funniest Home Videos are all that funny, either. Nor are big wipeouts where people could be severely injured (although I do like it more when people are doing stupid things and they end up going about how you would expect).
I admit I too enjoy the latter - because I believe adults who do not understand that the laws of physics are more important than regular laws - since you cannot twist/ignore the laws of physics- deserve what they get when they try to violate same!!!!!
Old 20th April 2017, 01:45 PM   #21
angrysoba
Philosophile

Originally Posted by sadhatter View Post
What? Well, I'm both and I think the "Daddy o Five" is a total scumbag along with his harridan wife. In the comedy, Summer Heights High, the school bully who often claims he doesn't bully other kids but "punks" then and says it is too bad if his victims don't know the TV show he's referencing ("cos they're homos!"). So the whole, "it's just a prank, brah!" Not only is an example of then downplaying their own abuse but also making their victim appear overly sensitive and unable to take a joke. Yet the "joke" is shrieking and swearing at a young kid and blaming them for things they haven't done. Apparently these "pranks" are long and drawn out as well.

De Franco makes the point that even if this stuff is completely staged such as the realistic looking actual physical abuse and the emotionally traumatic responses of Cody, they are still humiliating their kids who then have to go to school where presumably their classmates have been able to watch videos in which they have smeared their excrement on the walls.

And the incentivizing through bribes and asking them on camera if they are okay with it is also sick behaviour.
Old 20th April 2017, 01:54 PM   #22
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

Being fascinated by videos of accidents, both amusing (when the victim is going to be just fine) and horrible (when the victim isn't ever going to be the same) is understandable to some degree. Going out of one's way to watch people hurting others for the proverbial "lulz" seems a lot more troubling, especially when there's a possibility (as on YouTube) that those doing the hurting are making money on it.

And parents playing pranks on small children (certainly preteens) is almost always abuse. At the very least, even mild tricks reduce the kids' ability to trust the people they should be able to trust the most.
Babbylonian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2017, 01:58 PM   #23
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Those parents would have a bad time at Faire. The Momma Bears do not take kindly to that type of thing.
Old 20th April 2017, 03:14 PM   #24
NWO Sentryman
Proud NWO Gatekeeper

Originally Posted by Babbylonian View Post
Being fascinated by videos of accidents, both amusing (when the victim is going to be just fine) and horrible (when the victim isn't ever going to be the same) is understandable to some degree. Going out of one's way to watch people hurting others for the proverbial "lulz" seems a lot more troubling, especially when there's a possibility (as on YouTube) that those doing the hurting are making money on it.

And parents playing pranks on small children (certainly preteens) is almost always abuse. At the very least, even mild tricks reduce the kids' ability to trust the people they should be able to trust the most.
And from the videos, it appears to essentially be gaslighting, which is its own form of abuse.
Old 20th April 2017, 10:33 PM   #25
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by NWO Sentryman View Post
And from the videos, it appears to essentially be gaslighting, which is its own form of abuse.
Which is why I mentioned there may well be payback at a later time - and promote saving the footage for the kids lawyer if needed in future.
Old 21st April 2017, 03:46 AM   #26
Information Analyst
Penultimate Amazing

"The controversial video, published on 12 April, shows the parents pouring ink onto their youngest son Cody's bedroom floor and then blaming him for making the mess.

They swear at him angrily for making the mess and when he denies it, they accuse him of lying.

Cody then cries hysterically, along with his brother Alex, who is also being pranked."

I don't think I'd be allowed to use the full range of expletives I would apply to the "parents" here. This isn't "massive-gift-wrapped-box-is-empty" pranking, this is emotional abuse.
Information Analyst is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2017, 05:02 AM   #27
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

One thing that's not been talked about from that ink video is exactly how the adults talk to the kids in it. They start off screaming at the top of their voices, ****** and jeffing at him. This leads me to believe that that's also how they speak to the kids when the cameras aren't rolling. All else aside, just that indicates to me that a few classes on how to deal with children is the very least that they need.

In their apology video they claimed that they have a family counsellor, however, since they claimed that they'd already been investigated by CPS yet CPS answered enquiries by saying that they hadn't, I'm not inclined to take their word for it. Well, that and the fact that I doubt any counsellor would condone that mode of problem resolution with your child.

[edit]Really? "Jeffing" without the "j" is censored on this site? How odd.

Last edited by Locknar; 24th April 2017 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Moderation reversed
Old 21st April 2017, 05:11 AM   #28
3point14
Pi

"You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, or drive a car. Hell, you need a license to catch a fish! But they'll let any butt-reaming ******* be a father."

Tod Higgins

Anyone that wraps themselves in the Union Flag and also lives in tax exile is a [redacted]
3point14 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2017, 10:36 AM   #29
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by 3point14 View Post
"You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, or drive a car. Hell, you need a license to catch a fish! But they'll let any butt-reaming ******* be a father."

Tod Higgins
As a minor but true point, if he is a butt - reaming (whatever) he is not likely to have children. Unless they adopt.
Old 21st April 2017, 10:42 AM   #30
fuelair
Banned

As a minor but true point, if he is a butt - reaming (whatever) he is not likely to have children. Unless they adopt.

Due to my desire to educate others when such is possible, I should note that what is now called Santorum, after the thug whose name is so richly appropriate, was called in prohibition days "jelly babies". It is the closest to a child that will result from such act and will likely simply be flushed!!!
Old 21st April 2017, 08:17 PM   #31
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Babbylonian View Post
Being fascinated by videos of accidents, both amusing (when the victim is going to be just fine) and horrible (when the victim isn't ever going to be the same) is understandable to some degree.
"fascinated" is one thing. Laugh at them is another. And remember the show is "Funniest home videos."

Oooooo, a guy riding a sled crashed into a tree! How funny!

Watch this little kid come up and punch his father in the 'nads. Isn't that funny?
Gunter Haas, the 'leading British expert,' was a graphologist who advised couples, based on their handwriting characteristics, if they were compatible for marriage. I would submit that couples idiotic enough to do this are probably quite suitable for each other. It's nice when stupid people find love. - Ludovic Kennedy
pgwenthold is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2017, 08:25 PM   #32
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

"fascinated" is one thing. Laugh at them is another. And remember the show is "Funniest home videos."

Oooooo, a guy riding a sled crashed into a tree! How funny!

Watch this little kid come up and punch his father in the 'nads. Isn't that funny?
It's not my kind of thing but people enjoy what they enjoy. As I said, I don't consider it problematic unless people are being intentionally harmed, and by people capable of forming the intention with the knowledge of the harm they're potentially going to do - a 5-year-old punching dad in the groin area isn't the same as a 15-year-old doing the same...though the 5-year-old needs to be taught quickly that violence is unacceptable, especially against testicles.
Babbylonian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2017, 08:34 PM   #33
CaptainHowdy
Graduate Poster

It's not just that there are adults who do this kind of thing to children. It's that there are adults who do this kind of thing to children and don't mind showing it to the world. What are the really messed up things that these people do to these kids when the cameras aren't rolling?
CaptainHowdy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2017, 08:42 PM   #34
Checkmite

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
It's not just that there are adults who do this kind of thing to children. It's that there are adults who do this kind of thing to children and don't mind showing it to the world.
And also that they are apparently doing so for money and fame.

And also that they apparently bribe the children's compliance with the promise of gifts due to all the money the videos make.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2017, 09:17 PM   #35
TraneWreck
Philosopher

I know everything gets turned into Trump these days, so sorry about this, but what are the odds that there is a close to 1:1 correlation between fans/defenders of daddyofive and Trump voters?

As an experiment, I suggest someone goes to the YouTube video and leaves a comment like, "Man, I really wish Hillary would have won. She would have stopped stuff like this from happening."

Last edited by TraneWreck; 21st April 2017 at 09:20 PM.
TraneWreck is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2017, 09:23 PM   #36
Checkmite

Honestly, I'm not as confident as you. Bad parents span the whole grid.
Old 21st April 2017, 09:24 PM   #37
TraneWreck
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
Honestly, I'm not as confident as you. Bad parents span the whole grid.
Oh, I agree completely. Having been a family law lawyer for the better part of a decade, a lot of that in a red state, I can say with some confidence that this kind of proud, bad parenting carries a certain culture with it.

The defiance - you pussies don't tell us how to raise our kids.

Plenty of bad parents to cross the aisle, but this is decidedly Trumpian. Of course, there are those YouTube commenters waiting to be studied.
Old 22nd April 2017, 01:02 AM   #38
Roboramma
Penultimate Amazing

The ink on the carpet video is horrendous. Man, that poor kid.
"... when people thought the Earth was flat, they were wrong. When people thought the Earth was spherical they were wrong. But if you think that thinking the Earth is spherical is just as wrong as thinking the Earth is flat, then your view is wronger than both of them put together."
Isaac Asimov
Roboramma is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd April 2017, 05:56 AM   #39
NWO Sentryman
Proud NWO Gatekeeper

Originally Posted by TraneWreck View Post
Oh, I agree completely. Having been a family law lawyer for the better part of a decade, a lot of that in a red state, I can say with some confidence that this kind of proud, bad parenting carries a certain culture with it.

The defiance - you pussies don't tell us how to raise our kids.

Plenty of bad parents to cross the aisle, but this is decidedly Trumpian. Of course, there are those YouTube commenters waiting to be studied.
Let me tell you something, Youtube Comments are like The Warp. Spend too long in there and you'll go mad.
Old 22nd April 2017, 07:17 AM   #40
TraneWreck
Philosopher

Originally Posted by NWO Sentryman View Post
Let me tell you something, Youtube Comments are like The Warp. Spend too long in there and you'll go mad.
Hence my suggestion that someone else should do the exploring...

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events